Kitsune Mura RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Screwy Navigation Links?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pinkimorphic
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Pinkimorphic

Screwy Navigation Links? Empty
PostSubject: Screwy Navigation Links?   Screwy Navigation Links? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 9:42 pm

Uh, I'm not sure how to explain this and I don't really know if it's a recurring problem for anyone else, but all the explorer portals (or whatever, the things, at the top) are really screwy for me. This is on multiple computers. Sometimes I can see the index and a few other forum navigation links, but the others don't load or something.

Right now, I don't see any of them. Where they should be at the top of the page, there's just a blank bar. I can still click the links apparently and I remember where the important ones are easy enough, like the PM and Index links. The images for the titles of the links aren't loading or something like that though. I'm not really sure what gives. It's not that big of a deal, but maybe this is an issue other people are having too and maybe you guys should know about it.

Sorry to bother you.

Once again, I'm talking about the navigation links at the top of the page. Above the big Kitsunemura logo thing.
Back to top Go down
Blitzer
Kyuubi
Kyuubi
Blitzer

PostSubject: Re: Screwy Navigation Links?   Screwy Navigation Links? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 3:15 am

Cozzy and the other admins are aware of this issue. I too have been experiance this, as well as cozzy, so you arn't alone pink. This is actually the issue Coz was refering to in the other thread.
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Screwy Navigation Links?   Screwy Navigation Links? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 8:02 pm

Well I just noticed it today, and thought it was because of my tablet but I just saw it, it seems to only be happening when I am not logged in, once I log in it is fine... I'll look into it but it maybe be something on Forumotions side... if not I could try changing the general layout of the site itself... I'll look into it.
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Screwy Navigation Links?   Screwy Navigation Links? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 8:53 pm

UPDATE: Okay I've tried to fix it but I can't see to change the skins myself, I'll have to talk to cozzy about it.
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Screwy Navigation Links?   Screwy Navigation Links? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 9:06 pm

UPDATE 2: This new theme is temporary till I can get things worked out, but it might be the site as a whole
Back to top Go down
Pinkimorphic
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Pinkimorphic

PostSubject: Re: Screwy Navigation Links?   Screwy Navigation Links? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 9:07 pm

O_O They still aren't working. Better stop before you accidentally shut down the whole site...
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Screwy Navigation Links?   Screwy Navigation Links? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 9:08 pm

Lol I actually know what I am doing, I'm not gonna click a button to shut down the site like some people... >_> and the buttons aren't there but you can see the text for home and the like... I am gonna email the forumotion folks and see if I can get some help.
Back to top Go down
Pinkimorphic
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Pinkimorphic

PostSubject: Re: Screwy Navigation Links?   Screwy Navigation Links? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 9:13 pm

I can only see the Home button and the "You Have No Private Messages Because Nobody Even Likes You" button. I can also see all the other ones by hovering the mouse over them. But, I mean, I'm sure you have it covered. I'm just providing information. It's almost like the colour of the buttons isn't registering or something, so that when you hover over them, highlighting it makes it normal, but otherwise you just don't see it.
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Screwy Navigation Links?   Screwy Navigation Links? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 9:16 pm

like I said, I'm trying to fix everything slowly, but I can't completely change the themes for some reason so I have to wait.
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Screwy Navigation Links?   Screwy Navigation Links? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 9:23 pm

I changed it again for now, I think it may be the style it was in (PunBB) so I changed it to PhpBB3 which might be the style of theme needed... but I don't know, I can't change it to fancy themes... so yeah
Back to top Go down
Pinkimorphic
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Pinkimorphic

PostSubject: Re: Screwy Navigation Links?   Screwy Navigation Links? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 9:27 pm

Er, sorry for temporarily wrecking the site everybody o_o
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Screwy Navigation Links?   Screwy Navigation Links? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 9:31 pm

Lol you didn't do anything pink, it is no big deal, the site is still here and works, if all else fails I'll try to make a theme myself, it may be messed up data from hitskin (where nondefault skins come from) and all that jazz
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Screwy Navigation Links?   Screwy Navigation Links? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 9:51 pm

So I think this may be it, it was an issue with the old style, so I will try this one if everyone likes it, I'll go ahead and change the logos and stuff and this will be what it will look like from now on...
Back to top Go down
Pinkimorphic
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Pinkimorphic

PostSubject: Re: Screwy Navigation Links?   Screwy Navigation Links? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 9:58 pm

Oh... really? Well... okay...

It looks like sherbert ice-cream.
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Screwy Navigation Links?   Screwy Navigation Links? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 9:58 pm

Lol it probably wont stay on this... >_> I'm looking now, I miss the other theme but sadly it doesn't work anymore...
Back to top Go down
Pinkimorphic
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Pinkimorphic

PostSubject: Re: Screwy Navigation Links?   Screwy Navigation Links? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 10:01 pm

So I did wreck the site.

Oops. I shouldn't have mentioned anything.
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Screwy Navigation Links?   Screwy Navigation Links? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 10:02 pm

Even if you said nothing the site would still be messed up, you did nothing wrong but bringing it to my attention, which is good, thank you pink I was thinking it was an issue I was having and not everyone... I think I found a better theme...
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Screwy Navigation Links?   Screwy Navigation Links? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 10:10 pm

Is this one better? Silly picked it out
Back to top Go down
Blitzer
Kyuubi
Kyuubi
Blitzer

PostSubject: Re: Screwy Navigation Links?   Screwy Navigation Links? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 10:22 pm

lol, better then that pink I guess
Back to top Go down
Pinkimorphic
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Pinkimorphic

PostSubject: Re: Screwy Navigation Links?   Screwy Navigation Links? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 10:23 pm

I liked those anime blobs more. Except how it make the actual forum so small. This is ugly.
Back to top Go down
Silly
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Silly

PostSubject: Re: Screwy Navigation Links?   Screwy Navigation Links? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 10:24 pm

Yeah, you can't have any more pink. Ridiculous, prancing around like fairies with your Goddess title.
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Screwy Navigation Links?   Screwy Navigation Links? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 10:39 pm

Pinkimorphic wrote:
I liked those anime blobs more. Except how it make the actual forum so small. This is ugly.

So back to the anime blobs? and how is this ugly? is it the color? what....
Back to top Go down
Pinkimorphic
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Pinkimorphic

PostSubject: Re: Screwy Navigation Links?   Screwy Navigation Links? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 10:41 pm

It's just the flat colour. It's fine though, do whatever you think looks best, I guess. I just think this is boring and unnapealing. No texture, just wash colours. That's only me.
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Screwy Navigation Links?   Screwy Navigation Links? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 10:43 pm

Well I can try to get the background a bit more flavor... no big deal just feedback is good, I am trying work on things, I prefer this style, being the layout and text style...and the banner isn't huge... like I said I can change the background without issue probably...
Back to top Go down
ShatteredSoul
Fox
Fox
ShatteredSoul

PostSubject: Re: Screwy Navigation Links?   Screwy Navigation Links? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 11:24 pm

Anything but that hellish amount of pink.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Screwy Navigation Links?   Screwy Navigation Links? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Screwy Navigation Links?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kitsune Mura RP :: Welcome! :: Rules & Regulations :: Questions & Request-
Jump to: