Kitsune Mura RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Screwy Navigation Links?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

Screwy Navigation Links? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screwy Navigation Links?   Screwy Navigation Links? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 11:26 pm

Can anyone be happy about what I pick for the theme, a few people said this was better so guess what!? this may be what I go with... also it's not really pink but more of a cream (the blobs/other images WILL be changed soon) >_>
Back to top Go down
Pinkimorphic
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Pinkimorphic

PostSubject: Re: Screwy Navigation Links?   Screwy Navigation Links? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 11:28 pm

I think the blobs are cute...
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Screwy Navigation Links?   Screwy Navigation Links? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 11:29 pm

Yeah well meh :/ I'm gonna make it fit this site better, also have to fix some of the buttons, and the text for the text box... I got some work to do, so please, this basic theme is fine... I will be editing it as I go
Back to top Go down
ShatteredSoul
Fox
Fox
ShatteredSoul

PostSubject: Re: Screwy Navigation Links?   Screwy Navigation Links? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 12:51 am

Atomsk wrote:
Can anyone be happy about what I pick for the theme, a few people said this was better so guess what!? this may be what I go with... also it's not really pink but more of a cream (the blobs/other images WILL be changed soon) >_>

The blobs were fine. It's the solid pink theme before it that was bad.
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Screwy Navigation Links?   Screwy Navigation Links? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 12:53 am

well anyway
https://kitsunemura.forumotion.com/t306-theme-looks-updates#12125

seeing that the navigation links are fixed that is the new thread for the updated theme and stuff, I am still working on things though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Screwy Navigation Links?   Screwy Navigation Links? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Screwy Navigation Links?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kitsune Mura RP :: Welcome! :: Rules & Regulations :: Questions & Request-
Jump to: