Kitsune Mura RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Atty-kun and me. :)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

Atty-kun and me. :) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atty-kun and me. :)   Atty-kun and me. :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 5:28 pm

"Well yeah" She said with a slight giggle, and then nodded giving her hand a shake. "Right.. it's a pleasure to meet you Lily, I'm Tomoe..." She said with a smile then let go standing up. "well I better be heading out, I'll make sure to send you a nice basket." She said and waved, leaving her card by the table next to the bed. "I really... hope to see you again.." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Igraenne
Fox
Fox
Igraenne

PostSubject: Re: Atty-kun and me. :)   Atty-kun and me. :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 5:39 pm

Lily smiled and grabbed her hand. "Where ya live?" She asked suddenly as she smiled to her warmly. "I-I want to know where you live so we may see each other again." Lily said and smiled kindly to her. "Please?" She asked with a hoping expression.
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Atty-kun and me. :)   Atty-kun and me. :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 5:55 pm

Tomoe stopped at the door and smiled, pointing to the card she left. "just hold on to that." She smiled and waved again, leaving the room. The card she left had her phone number and address on it. She left the hospital and headed back down to get a cab. She got to the CIA HQ and contacted the people who gave the two the job, she talked to them about what happened and got her cut of the pay, before heading back to her house, which was actually almost the size of a mansion.
Back to top Go down
Igraenne
Fox
Fox
Igraenne

PostSubject: Re: Atty-kun and me. :)   Atty-kun and me. :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 6:00 pm

As she got home, a woman looked up from the garden. "Greetigns madam!" A woman said and smiled kindly to her. It was her housekeeper. She was dressed in jeans and t-shirt at the moment, and she took care of her house while she was away. She was a very nice woman, and she didn't want a lot of pay for things either, as she was a rich person, she just wanted a job to make time pass. She stood up and walked over to her. "How was the business trip?" She said with a small wink.
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Atty-kun and me. :)   Atty-kun and me. :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 4:09 pm

Tomoe nodded and gave the woman a slight bow. "Oh it was perfectly fine dear.." She said smiling at her. Though the woman was there to help with house keeping Tomoe really kept her around for company. "It went well." She smiled. "You can stop work for the day and come inside..." She said waving her in, as she walked in the door she took off her shoes and walked inside. "I also made a new friend out there." She said happily.
Back to top Go down
Igraenne
Fox
Fox
Igraenne

PostSubject: Re: Atty-kun and me. :)   Atty-kun and me. :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 7:40 pm

She frowned a bit. "Are you sure this one can be trusted mam?" She asked, a bit concerned for the safety of the person who employed her. "You have been stabbed in the back before by your friends, are you sure this one is different mam?" She said. "You know I do not doubt your decisions, but I am worried about you. I would rather not have to go in guns blazing to save you once more." She said. Nobody really knew why she could use guns, but she was good with them and had saved the life of her employee once with them, when her friends lead her into a trap.
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Atty-kun and me. :)   Atty-kun and me. :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 10:28 pm

Tomoe sighed and shook her head, walking over to the girl. "Yes... That girl, I would trust her with everything I had... She sacrificed her own health for the job, and she was very caring.." She sighed a bit, and moved forward, giving her a tight hug. "I know you worry... but everything is going to be fine.." She said with a slight sigh. She laughed a bit and patted my forehead. "Do you mind running me a bath, I'm a little soar and I wanna get changed first." She said grabbing her shoulder and working it out slightly.
Back to top Go down
Igraenne
Fox
Fox
Igraenne

PostSubject: Re: Atty-kun and me. :)   Atty-kun and me. :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 9:39 am

"Of course." The woman, named Angel, said and bowed. "At once." She said and smiled kindly to her, then went upstairs and fixed the bath. She then came into the room of her mistress. "The bath is ready whenever you are mam." She said and smiled to her with her head sticking through the door, then she took her head out of the room again and went to go wash the dishes.
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Atty-kun and me. :)   Atty-kun and me. :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 10:17 am

Tomoe went straight up to her bedroom, Slipping out of her clothing, and putting up her hair. She was still nude, just slipping over her robe when Angel walked in. The girl would be able to see a bit of her nude body before it was covered by the robe and she smiled. "Thank you very much, miss angel." She said walking out of the room and to the bath. She slid the robes off and got into the bath, sighing happily as she felt the warm water all over her. She begun to wash herself a bit, and then sighed, turning to the wall. A small buzzer was there, an intercom system she had set up through the house. "Miss Angel could you come in here for a minute?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Igraenne
Fox
Fox
Igraenne

PostSubject: Re: Atty-kun and me. :)   Atty-kun and me. :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 12:28 pm

Angel heard the voice for the intercom and shouted: "One moment my lady!" Soon, the sound of footsteps going up stairs was heard, and Angel entered the room. "What is it miss? Is the bath not to your comfort?" She asked as she closed the door behind her, kinda worried. Her mistress usually did not call upon her for no reason, and that worried her ever so slightly.
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Atty-kun and me. :)   Atty-kun and me. :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 7:38 pm

Tomoe sighed, stretching out a bit, and looked over as Angel came in. "Oh good good.." She said with a smile. "I'm feeling a bit soar and don't feel like getting out, but I forgot my back scrubber over there somewhere... could you get it for me? Also my razor if you don't mind." She said waving to another part of the room and pointing. "Yes over there... I should be..." She said and then continued washing.
Back to top Go down
Igraenne
Fox
Fox
Igraenne

PostSubject: Re: Atty-kun and me. :)   Atty-kun and me. :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 7:17 am

Angel nodded a bit and got the two things for her, putting it on the edge of the bathtub. "Here you go my lady." She said and smiled to her, then she headed off downstairs again. Soon enough, however, a person ringed the door. Angel went to get it. "Um... Can I talk to a... Ms. Tomoe?" Tomoe would hear very faintly. Angel nodded, and went up to get her. "There's a girl here who wants to talk with you." Angel said.
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Atty-kun and me. :)   Atty-kun and me. :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 1:54 am

Tomoe continued to wash herself a little and heard the doorbell and Angel come up to tell her that she had a guest. "Well.." Tomoe began to say. "Go ahead and invite them into the sitting room and I will be down in a bit." She rinsed the soap off of herself. She got out of the bath and dried herself off, before wrapping a robe around herself and walked to her room. She got dressed and walked down the stairs and to the sitting room to see her guest.
Back to top Go down
Igraenne
Fox
Fox
Igraenne

PostSubject: Re: Atty-kun and me. :)   Atty-kun and me. :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 1:37 pm

(http://cdn.pimpmyspace.org/media/pms/c/cm/xz/o1/hairedgirl.jpg )

In the guest room sat a girl, her legs crossed as she waited for Tomoe to come downstairs. "Hey." She said and waved to her as she saw her come downstairs. "Um... My mother, Lily, told me I could stay here, when she wasn't home... I... Hope that's alright." She said, clearly uncomfortable in the house. The fact that she had a maid watching her constantly didn't help either. In fact, it was rather annoying. She looked nervous. Tomoe would spot instantly four things: The dark rings around her eyes, hinting to sleep problems, her fire red hair, her tattoo, and the fact that her hand was holding at the top of a switch-blade, nervous in case Tomoe turned out to get mad at her.
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Atty-kun and me. :)   Atty-kun and me. :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 12:14 am

Tomoe gave her a sort of stupid look, sighing a bit as she sat there looking at her. "Really?..." She asked and shook her head, thinking about the woman who she just had a job with. "Now..." Tomoe begun to say. "why exactly would your mother say you could stay here?" She said with a slight attitude. "I mean us two barely know one another.." She sighed a little and shook her head, walking over and sitting across from her on a different chair. "Okay... I suppose till your mother is home you can stay... the guest room is upstairs."
Back to top Go down
Igraenne
Fox
Fox
Igraenne

PostSubject: Re: Atty-kun and me. :)   Atty-kun and me. :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 8:22 am

The girl nodded. "Thank you... Madam." She said and stood up, heading upstairs. "Is there anything I can do for you in return?" She asked, before she went upstairs. "I mean, I donæt want to be a bother..." She mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Atty-kun and me. :)   Atty-kun and me. :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 2:45 pm

"Well..." Tomoe thought to herself looking over at the girl. "You will have to do your share around her." She said smiling at her. "Chores and the like." She said and begun to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Igraenne
Fox
Fox
Igraenne

PostSubject: Re: Atty-kun and me. :)   Atty-kun and me. :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 8:26 am

"Right, sounds reasonable." She said as she disappeared. After a few hours, she came downstairs to Tomoe. "Um, do you got like... Some food, I can make something out of ?" She asked. "I am rather hungry." She admitted and rubbed the back of her neck feeling like she was a burden more then before now.
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Atty-kun and me. :)   Atty-kun and me. :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 9:45 pm

Tomoe smiled as the girl went away, then sat back in her chair, and decided to take out a book. She sat in the living room, her glasses on and sitting back with a nice book. After a few hours, by the time the girl came down a wonderful smell filled the house. "Food?" She asked and nodded, looking at her watch. "Yes it seems dinner is ready by now anyway..." She said with a smile and took her glasses off, putting them on the table and walking with the girl out to the dining room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Atty-kun and me. :)   Atty-kun and me. :) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Atty-kun and me. :)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2