Kitsune Mura RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What are you playing right now?

Go down 
+22
Hitsuga
Nazgy
Pinkimorphic
murphreejacob
Nowotny
KittenTrap
LeoZodiac
Scarlett
Shinbu641
Igraenne
Kura
Cozzy
Sivvy
SuperNova
Pass dat yumyum, son
Zenguai
Iron Angel
Nekomata
VGrace
Blitzer
Fang Daemonstein
Atomsk
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
SuperNova
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
SuperNova

What are you playing right now? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 6:02 pm

Sacred Stones on the 3DS. About to rage quit Devil Survivor. That is HARD!
Back to top Go down
Sivvy
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Sivvy

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 11:45 pm

currently playing Record of Agarest War (or Agarest: Generations of War. European title is better >.<)
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 1:10 am

SuperNova wrote:

I understand where you are coming from...
and it is funny, I just started playing Sacred Stones today as well...

Also playing a little Dr. Mario as well... fun times
Back to top Go down
SuperNova
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
SuperNova

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 1:19 am

I put it away so I can Nuzlocke Pokemon Diamond.
Back to top Go down
Nekomata
Goddess
Goddess
Nekomata

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 8:29 am

Playing Majora's Mask thanks to nintendo club coins ;3

Gonna be playing some DS games soon though thanks to Attykens ^~^ *cuddles atty*
Back to top Go down
https://kitsunemura.forumotion.com
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 9:03 am

SuperNova wrote:

thats just the GBA version Sacred Stones right,.. they didnt make an new, even more awesome version of it right?!?! cause then im so getting a 3DS...
Back to top Go down
SuperNova
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
SuperNova

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 9:43 am

You can't. I'm not noticing any changes, but unless you got it before the price drop, you may never find these games for download. Wow, the ambassador program makes me feel line a dick.
Back to top Go down
Blitzer
Kyuubi
Kyuubi
Blitzer

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 1:19 pm

MY LOL WORKS!!!! >:3

YES!!! FINIALLY A-

Oh sorry forgot to turn caps off XP

Anyways.

Now I finially have a way to play LOL on a regular basis.

UPDATE:

WTF!!!!! D:

I tried to log onto LoL This morning and it keeps freezing my comp or I get this like error message from LoL.

I've had to turn my comp off and on like 7 times D:
Back to top Go down
Iron Angel
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Iron Angel

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 7:37 pm

maybe theirs an install error? you could try uninstalling and reinstalling
Back to top Go down
Blitzer
Kyuubi
Kyuubi
Blitzer

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 12:31 am

this was the second time I've installed and uninstalled
I'll try again this weekend

Not shutting my comp off if/when it works again >.>
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 1:10 am

I'm replaying through skyrim a little, started a thiefy cat assassin.
Back to top Go down
SuperNova
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
SuperNova

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 2:00 am

I need to download SpotPass, but I be playin some Mega Man: Dr Wiky's Revenge. Beat the bosses, at the end of the first fortress stage. My opinion of the bosses waiting:

Heat Man: Almost got his pattern. Not weak to Ice Slash, oddly
Bubble Man: I take Metal Blades for granted
Flash Man: TIME-STOPPING SON OF A......
Quick Man: Go eat a dick
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 2:09 am

I'm about the play the Resident Evil Revelations Demo that is on the eshop, can't wait to try it.
Back to top Go down
Nekomata
Goddess
Goddess
Nekomata

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 2:24 am

Ys is the weirdest RPG I've played in a while... the game play feels so lazy D: but the design is pretty good considering the way they handled the graphics~
Back to top Go down
SuperNova
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
SuperNova

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 2:37 am

How'd you get MM?
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 2:38 am

SuperNova wrote:
How'd you get MM?
Um it is on wii...
if you have a club nintendo account you can get coins and get it for free.
Back to top Go down
Nekomata
Goddess
Goddess
Nekomata

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 3:13 am

Yeah its 150 coins and you can only get it between now and January 30th D: then they'll offer something else xP
Back to top Go down
SuperNova
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
SuperNova

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 11:17 am

I've always been curious, but I don't how you have to be a perfectionist to get the best ending. Plus, I do not want to refill my arrows, bombs, deku nuts, ect every three days. Because that takes time, which you don't have.

Oh, and I like to save in the Overworld, at any point, permantly. I think that's MM's main failing. It can't save when you want to.
Back to top Go down
Nekomata
Goddess
Goddess
Nekomata

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 2:12 pm

Its never as bad as all that honestly but yeah those are its flaws for sure~ It has an amazingly dark tone throughout the story and is really worth playing... I also prefer it to Skyward Sword which had worse changes in it if you ask me >_< (Albeit that SS has my favorite Zelda since Sheik!)
Back to top Go down
SuperNova
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
SuperNova

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 2:34 pm

I wasn't good with the motion controls, so I died on the first Deku Baba.

The thing is, I want to do side quests at my leasure, when it's convenient while following the main plot. Majora's Mask feels more like a string of side quests over a solid plot-based game like Wind Waker.

Plus, there are only four bosses. I expect a game to give me more then seven hearts! For comparison, OoT has 9 Heart Containers, WW has 6, and TP had 7. They at least give you a second row!
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 11:54 pm

Well Majora's Mask is all about the sidequests, seriously MM had some of the most developed characters in any zelda game, sadly all those characters were just during sidequests, which means if you only play the story line you miss it all. But MM had Oni Link (fierce deity) and replayable bosses (which hasn't been around until the OoT remake and SS)
Back to top Go down
Nekomata
Goddess
Goddess
Nekomata

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 12:11 am

There were a lot of things wrong with the motion controls in SS and the fact that you go to three areas over and over and get the lamest gadgets imaginable...

MM makes it worth your while to me, WW is underrated usually because of the art, and I never felt the story was that good in WW, it was... OKAY but meh... I was more impressed by the battle controls and some of its unusual elements worked well, but I HATED what they did to the Zora and the Kokiri, I'm sorry but does it make sense for an aquatic race to evolve into BIRDS in a WATER WORLD!? >_< And yeah the Kokiri turning into trees makes... slightly more sense I guess? But I didn't like it, it was cooler when they were elves ._. stuff like that bugged me, the stuff about Tetra being Zelda bugged me especially since she lost a lot of her normal badass nature the moment she put on a dress >_> anyway I'm gonna stop ranting about that game D: I think its really hard to pander to OoT fans though so :/ I think the connection to OoT in this game bugs me the most...

But meh to each there own, not everyone likes the same games in the series...
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 12:19 am

STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT THE ZORAS D:
I hate hearing that complaint all the time T_T
It makes perfect sense, the only zora's around before the flood were freshwater, or at least the only sentient ones, and though they could have evolved to survive in salt water there is another problem there, the goddesses, which are the ones behind the flood, made the evolve more birdlike so they couldn't see the hyrule under the ocean... it was supposed to be secret.
Back to top Go down
Nekomata
Goddess
Goddess
Nekomata

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 12:52 am

MM had salt water Zoras >> and there were sentient salt water zora's in one of the 2d titles too...
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 12:59 am

Both of those games were not placed in hyrule and were actually completely different dimensions than hyrule so they don't count!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you playing right now?
Page 2 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kitsune Mura RP :: The Chattering Forest :: The Electronic Towers :: Video Games-
Jump to: