Kitsune Mura RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What are you playing right now?

Go down 
+22
Hitsuga
Nazgy
Pinkimorphic
murphreejacob
Nowotny
KittenTrap
LeoZodiac
Scarlett
Shinbu641
Igraenne
Kura
Cozzy
Sivvy
SuperNova
Pass dat yumyum, son
Zenguai
Iron Angel
Nekomata
VGrace
Blitzer
Fang Daemonstein
Atomsk
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Nekomata
Goddess
Goddess
Nekomata

What are you playing right now? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 1:56 am

That doesn't matter in the slightest >_> WW is in its own universe too
Back to top Go down
https://kitsunemura.forumotion.com
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 1:57 am

*Not getting into a timeline argument*

but seriously they refer to the Hero of Time... >_> so it has to be connected to OoT
Back to top Go down
SuperNova
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
SuperNova

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 2:09 am

Both WW and MM are direct sequels to OoT. And the Kokiri are different because they had to evolve to survive.

ANYWAYS: In my eyes, Majora's Mask is one long timed side-quest. The only thing worse then timed side-quests are esscort missions, and the game gives you those too. So, in my mind, bad game design.

About the Fierce Deity's Mask, Majora calls it the true evil. And it's implied it was used as a weapon against the Goddesses in a divine war, just like why Stone Tower can be inverted.
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 3:01 am

But the mask is still bad ass....

and honestly MM is one of my favorite zelda games... just the characters are really better done than any other zelda game...

But yeah i could go over how the zelda games are linked together for you, but I'd rather not go through that right now, and have Neko yell at me how they are all separate universes.
Back to top Go down
SuperNova
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
SuperNova

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 3:13 am

Well, I have my timeline theory, it begins with Minish Cap (I can explain it) or SS when I finish it, and then it splits into two after OoT. Twilight Princess is the only one I have trouble fitting.
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 3:24 am

SuperNova wrote:
Well, I have my timeline theory, it begins with Minish Cap (I can explain it) or SS when I finish it, and then it splits into two after OoT. Twilight Princess is the only one I have trouble fitting.
Twilight Princess is directly after majoras mask on the split O.o in the child timeline, instead of ganondorf getting killed (in the adult timeline) he is sealed away...

also it only makes sense if minish cap is first, as no monsters are sealed in a chest at the end of SS (sorry if that is a spoiler, i wont say anything else about that) also Minish cap is the story of links first cap.... which link wears in SS

of course some believe (and i kinda agree on some points) that the master sword timeline is separate from the four swords timeline.
Back to top Go down
SuperNova
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
SuperNova

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 3:41 am

But I think they're together since it says the Weilder of the Picori Blade stopped the war for the "Golden Power" or the Triforce, which is what the goddesses left behind.
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 3:54 am

The triforce exists in both universes? the only problem with the Four Swords games are they are the hardest to place besides maybe the Oracle ones.
Back to top Go down
SuperNova
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
SuperNova

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 1:01 am

Well, the general concensus is that the Oracle games are at the ending of the different timelines.

Anyways, played some Skyward Sword.
Back to top Go down
Blitzer
Kyuubi
Kyuubi
Blitzer

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 2:17 am

Just TRIED To play War Inc (A F2P 3rd person military shooter)

Game has potential...but those framerates...so bad >.<
Back to top Go down
Nekomata
Goddess
Goddess
Nekomata

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 4:12 am

Playing Dragon Quest Monsters Joker thanks to Attykens~<33 Funnn times!
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 6:08 am

Nekomata wrote:
Playing Dragon Quest Monsters Joker thanks to Attykens~<33 Funnn times!

No court room shenanigans? T_T
Back to top Go down
Nekomata
Goddess
Goddess
Nekomata

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 6:53 am

Not yet!
Back to top Go down
Blitzer
Kyuubi
Kyuubi
Blitzer

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 7:46 pm

Found a game called Rise of the Immortals. It's small right now with only 12 hereos (Or immortals). But I can see it has potential.
Back to top Go down
Blitzer
Kyuubi
Kyuubi
Blitzer

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:08 pm

Okay so now my LoL wants to work so playing that >.>
Back to top Go down
Blitzer
Kyuubi
Kyuubi
Blitzer

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 1:41 am

Picked up Mass Effect 2 and The Outfit and am playing those.

Why is it that games with interesting concepts fail in their presentation?

anyways and having fun with both those, killing time til march.
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 1:42 am

I'm playing Threads of Fate... it's fun..
Back to top Go down
SuperNova
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
SuperNova

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 9:00 pm

Persona 3 Portable. If anyone knows how to advance the Hanged Man Social Link, or raise Charm really fast, I'd love to know.
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 11:39 pm

I'm currently playing Resident Evil: Revelation's (or as the box says Revelaitons)
It is totally fun, i got a circle pad pro with it and it works so wonderfully...
Back to top Go down
Nekomata
Goddess
Goddess
Nekomata

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 9:40 pm

DDR..... *passes out*
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 10:10 pm

I really need to get a rhythm game,.... I'm thinking of getting rhythm thief when it comes out... but for now... i beat resident evil, and now i'm playing through raid mode.
Back to top Go down
Kura
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Kura

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 10:28 am

League of Legends
Back to top Go down
Nekomata
Goddess
Goddess
Nekomata

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 5:46 pm

Sooo, my friend/roommate got an x-box 369 off an old friend of his who didn't want it anymore so he sent it here. I very staunchly oppose the xbox and refuse to support it in any way so I myself would never buy one of these things or any games for it, hand me some games and a system for free though? I don't look a gift horse in the mouth. That said, I got endless enjoyment out of my friend setting this thing up because everything possible seemed to go wrong with it at once! Well we finally got it to work and learned its quirk, which is... NEVER TOUCH IT! or it'll die XD

Now that said, there are a few games on the x-box I've never gotten to play that I always wanted ports for, like Tales of Vesperia and Lost Odyssey, right now, I am for the first time getting to play Mist Walkers Lost Odyssey! Which makes me happy and can hopefully keep me entertained until either the PS3 gets fixed or Xenoblade Chronicles is finally in my possession! Also, the xbox gave me a cat girl picture for my profile display, so it is allowed to live.... for now....
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 6:03 pm

Im playing rhythm heaven....either this game is just weird.... or something is wrong...
also trying out love plus seeing as i found an english patch
Back to top Go down
Kura
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Kura

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 7:05 pm

League of Legends
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you playing right now?
Page 3 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kitsune Mura RP :: The Chattering Forest :: The Electronic Towers :: Video Games-
Jump to: