Kitsune Mura RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fallout 2.5 {For Interest}

Go down 
+2
Sivvy
Pinkimorphic
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Pinkimorphic
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Pinkimorphic

Fallout 2.5 {For Interest} Empty
PostSubject: Fallout 2.5 {For Interest}   Fallout 2.5 {For Interest} Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 3:35 am

Heeeeey there chiiildren! It's... me! Piiiink-dawg!

Yeah? Eh?

Yes, so I just got Fallout back from someone and I started playing it again. Anyone really like fallout? I... kind of do? I mean, I really like what I can imagine about it, but for me, personally, I think beyond the first two, Fallout is cooler in my head than in the games. Not like you were wondering though! I don't mean to complain about it! I like it. And we should play it together, right?

Anyway, you wouldn't need to know anything about those old games, you know. You should probably have played fallout 3 and New Vegas, then you'll have learned the gist of what matters. I won't make it relevant to the plots of the first two games. So yah, it doesn't matter.

But I won't play a character myself. I feel like I want to guide what's going on, instead of it being random and nobody wanting to continue after like, the fifth fucking post. Pun intended v_v

So that's pretty much the start of it. Me as the story-teller, anyone who wants to play (there won't be very many...) as vault dwellers, chosen ones and lone wanderers!

So yay.

Please stop by.

Oh yes, I forgot to mention setting...

I found it retarded that Fallout 2 and I think New Vegas as well were set 2-500 years after the first two games, yet were mostly the same. No, it's completely unreasonable and the writers should be ashamed! >_< So I'm setting it before those games, thus I called this thread Fallout 2.5. It'll be closer set to the first two chronologically. If you don't know what that means, it probably means only a mear two or three generations belated of nuclear, planetary death.

I might also set it in New York or something, I haven't decided. Whatever. Make suggestions if you'd like.

Last edited by Pinkimorphic on Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : "Oh Yes...")
Back to top Go down
Sivvy
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Sivvy

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 2.5 {For Interest}   Fallout 2.5 {For Interest} Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 3:18 pm

i'm down for a fallout rp =3

besides you know i enjoy playing you, lover. ;3
Back to top Go down
SuperNova
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
SuperNova

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 2.5 {For Interest}   Fallout 2.5 {For Interest} Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 5:13 pm

I've watched a play through of New Vegas. No desire to play it myself, but this sounds fun. I can get behind this.
Back to top Go down
Pinkimorphic
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Pinkimorphic

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 2.5 {For Interest}   Fallout 2.5 {For Interest} Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 9:49 pm

Well I'm currently in the process of playing Fallout 3 again as the blackest possible character I could make with a blonde warhawk. But really, playing it just really makes me want to play Fallout 2 again. That one's the best of them all.

But don't worry. Most of what will come up I will probably give a little explanation for, so that's fine Nova!

I'm sure you know the basic premise. There was a intercontinental nuclear war, mutations, giant insects, and everyone still thinks their 50's fashion looks good. Even though it doesn't.

But anyway, let me throw up some character sheets! I'm also considering using the dice for something, since they're available. Um, hey, would a mod explain to me if more dice options are available? It would be cool. To make things fair and random and whatever.

WASTELANDER
Name:
Tag Skills: [pick 3 skills to be good at, I guess, but we'll figure this out later]
Favourite Perks: [like, traits and stuff for people who never played any of the games]
Notes:

Pretty simple, yah? I dunno.

But also, I'm now thinking maybe we can set it in Wales or France, where wastelanders have reclaimed and retro-fortified ancient castles. Cool right?
Back to top Go down
Sivvy
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Sivvy

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 2.5 {For Interest}   Fallout 2.5 {For Interest} Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 10:00 pm

very cools, wailes would be cools and would be smaller >.<

also needs appearance sweety =3
Back to top Go down
Pinkimorphic
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Pinkimorphic

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 2.5 {For Interest}   Fallout 2.5 {For Interest} Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 4:58 pm

Do people like not like me or something? Did I say something?

Or should I not be taking this forum silence personally? Because... well, I will.
Back to top Go down
Nekomata
Goddess
Goddess
Nekomata

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 2.5 {For Interest}   Fallout 2.5 {For Interest} Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 5:01 pm

I like you, I'm just not interested in fallout myself :/ idk starting a group rp can be hard sometimes I wouldn't take it personally~
Back to top Go down
https://kitsunemura.forumotion.com
Sivvy
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Sivvy

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 2.5 {For Interest}   Fallout 2.5 {For Interest} Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 5:08 pm

Name: Char Qruvnor
Bio: (um... let me think on that)
Tag Skills: um...[pick 3 skills to be good at, I guess, but we'll figure this out later]
Favourite Perks: Small guns, repair, lock picking =3[like, traits and stuff for people who never played any of the games]
Notes: (not sure how much to add @..,@)
Back to top Go down
SuperNova
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
SuperNova

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 2.5 {For Interest}   Fallout 2.5 {For Interest} Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 5:38 pm

I'll post soon.
Back to top Go down
Pinkimorphic
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Pinkimorphic

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 2.5 {For Interest}   Fallout 2.5 {For Interest} Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 11:00 pm

Hi again. Okay, so before you two go any further, Let me lay down a better outline of the game:

The amount of time that has passed since the war is everything but totally uncertain, but most people who might care agree that somehwere between 130 and 180 years have passed. Before the end of the war, the British Isles barely held themsselves under less than five seperate factions. When the land became habitable again and civilization returned, the number of clans and leaders was beyond counting.

It is now four generations past the war. When the game starts, you arrive in Wales aboard the nuclear submarine HMS Contingency, whose feul has finally run out. Maybe you weren't born in the submarine, but your parents (or parent or whatever) was part of a troup of deserters who hijacked the ship from a secret naval bunker in Malta. Your great great grandparents were special agents protecting members of the British Parliament hiding out at sea. Your great grandparents returned to England a generation later, but found that there was no government that could possibly be reinstalled. Suffering many losses, once again, the remaining party fled back to the ocean. At the time they lived aboard an aircraft carrier, but after your grandparents were born, the craft was running dangerously low on fuel. When they landed in Northern Africa, they suffered even more casualties. By the time your parents were grown, they disserted.

Now the submarine is returning once again to the homeland. This time, though, you intend to carve out a life for yourself. You serve no aristocracy with claims on power this time. Now it's for you and your people to claim it for yourselves.

So that... I dunno. It's a work in progress x_x Is it too stifling? Please tell me if you don't like it and I'll cut it.

Here, revised character sheets!:

MARINER
Name:
Bio: [discribe maybe a little more than share a history, but that's good too]
Appearance:
Mutation: [just mention how mutated you might be. You can also not be mutated, depending on what your history is like. Just keep in mind that at least one of each parent in your lineage must have participated in what I just described]
Tag Skills: [small guns, medicine, sneak, whatever]
Notes:

hope it's okay!

Last edited by Pinkimorphic on Sun May 06, 2012 4:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sivvy
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Sivvy

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 2.5 {For Interest}   Fallout 2.5 {For Interest} Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 11:10 pm

looks pretty good, just need to figure out all my little details before i go and post my character =3
Back to top Go down
Nazgy
Fox
Fox
Nazgy

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 2.5 {For Interest}   Fallout 2.5 {For Interest} Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 7:12 am

I am interested too. ^^
Back to top Go down
Pinkimorphic
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Pinkimorphic

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 2.5 {For Interest}   Fallout 2.5 {For Interest} Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 8:08 pm

So...
Back to top Go down
Sivvy
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Sivvy

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 2.5 {For Interest}   Fallout 2.5 {For Interest} Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 9:43 pm

sorry was busy >..,<
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 2.5 {For Interest}   Fallout 2.5 {For Interest} Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 3:59 am

Pinkimorphic wrote:

Oh yes, I forgot to mention setting...

I found it retarded that Fallout 2 and I think New Vegas as well were set 2-500 years after the first two games, yet were mostly the same. No, it's completely unreasonable and the writers should be ashamed! >_< So I'm setting it before those games, thus I called this thread Fallout 2.5. It'll be closer set to the first two chronologically. If you don't know what that means, it probably means only a mear two or three generations belated of nuclear, planetary death.

I might also set it in New York or something, I haven't decided. Whatever. Make suggestions if you'd like.
Well first off Fallout 1 was set 83 years after the bombs blew... fallout 2 was 81 years after that... fallout 3 was 36 years after 2, and new vegas was 4 years after 3....

Honestly 3's story does not tie in AT ALL to 1,2 and New Vegas, seeing as it is set on the other side of the country, but within 200 years after nuclear fall out they actually made pretty good progress, the NCR making a standard democracy, and moving east to claim more land...

EDITFICATION:
Also note that a good amount of people were in vaults for many years, and also the fact that the world (besides technology) had not really changed since the 1950's and the bombs don't even drop till 2077... I don't think advancing afterwards is that big a deal...

But I may join, I have an Idea for an older man and his granddaughter, But i am not sure...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 2.5 {For Interest}   Fallout 2.5 {For Interest} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fallout 2.5 {For Interest}
Page 1 of 1