Kitsune Mura RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokemon world RP [Interest Check]

Go down 
+5
Sivvy
Atomsk
clydedrive
Blitzer
Cazz
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cazz
Magical Fox
Magical Fox

Pokemon world RP [Interest Check] Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon world RP [Interest Check]   Pokemon world RP [Interest Check] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 3:18 pm

I stumbled across this map:
https://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/12/12/3/4V9CaTWc9kCvrpCCBh510A2.png
http://cheezburger.com/6837466368

And now want to make a pokemon RP based around this or another "real world" pokemon map. XD
It likely wouldn't be the normal "Generation X only" or "Every generation welcome." I haven't followed pokemon closely in awhile and most of my experience with new gens comes from doing RPs and stuff.

I've found another similar map for Japan.
http://memberfiles.freewebs.com/09/59/43035909/photos/pokemon-maps-and-fakemon/Pokemon_World_Map_by_Cadellin.png

Would anyone be interested in doing an RP like this?
Back to top Go down
Blitzer
Kyuubi
Kyuubi
Blitzer

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon world RP [Interest Check]   Pokemon world RP [Interest Check] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 4:45 pm

been awhile since I've done a poke RP. I'd be interested Cazz.
Back to top Go down
clydedrive
Fox Cub
Fox Cub
clydedrive

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon world RP [Interest Check]   Pokemon world RP [Interest Check] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 6:06 pm

Seems like fun to me.
If we do attempt this, though, will we be using premade Pokemon or come up with our own ones? So that I'm not worrying over what to construct for this one.
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon world RP [Interest Check]   Pokemon world RP [Interest Check] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 7:59 pm

Cazz wrote:
I stumbled across this map:
https://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/12/12/3/4V9CaTWc9kCvrpCCBh510A2.png
http://cheezburger.com/6837466368

And now want to make a pokemon RP based around this or another "real world" pokemon map. XD
It likely wouldn't be the normal "Generation X only" or "Every generation welcome." I haven't followed pokemon closely in awhile and most of my experience with new gens comes from doing RPs and stuff.

I've found another similar map for Japan.
http://memberfiles.freewebs.com/09/59/43035909/photos/pokemon-maps-and-fakemon/Pokemon_World_Map_by_Cadellin.png

Would anyone be interested in doing an RP like this?

I hope you realized that japan map is actually the first four generations and every pokemon map is based on the real world map (unova is new york iirc) also needs to be smaller... maybe based on hawaii
Back to top Go down
Cazz
Magical Fox
Magical Fox

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon world RP [Interest Check]   Pokemon world RP [Interest Check] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 8:06 pm

Do you mean like using pokemon from the games vs using Fakemon, Clyde? I've always kind of wanted to do a Fakemon thing, but that would likely require a lot of work and know how about pokemon I just don't have.

Hmm...though I could see it being much easier to deal with if we did an RP like the games were you start of with one pokemon from a Professor. That way the DM(s) running the RP would always be able to keep a step ahead and control things more. Ideas, ideas, ideas. Razz

Either way I wouldn't worry about it to much right now, Clyde. I've still got finals so this RP can't kick off until that is over with.

Atomsk wrote:

I hope you realized that japan map is actually the first four generations and every pokemon map is based on the real world map (unova is new york iirc) also needs to be smaller... maybe based on hawaii
Didn't know that even remotely. Like I said I haven't followed pokemon real close for a long while. :O
Would this info really effect how we use the USA map or Japan map?
Back to top Go down
Sivvy
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Sivvy

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon world RP [Interest Check]   Pokemon world RP [Interest Check] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 9:34 pm

pokemans! i wants to do a pokemon rp Oo
Back to top Go down
Cazz
Magical Fox
Magical Fox

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon world RP [Interest Check]   Pokemon world RP [Interest Check] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 11:09 pm

lol. I'm sure we can find a nice place for you, Sivvy.

My basic idea for the RP was to take the North America map and make it into a pokemon world (or continent as the case is). Based on climate and geography I'd decide where different pokemon are found.

This would not be "Pokemon in Real world Canada/USA/Mexico." It would be a custom pokemon region based off that map.

Does that fit well with everyone?
Back to top Go down
Nekomata
Goddess
Goddess
Nekomata

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon world RP [Interest Check]   Pokemon world RP [Interest Check] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 11:36 pm

Pokemon RP huh?
Back to top Go down
https://kitsunemura.forumotion.com
Cazz
Magical Fox
Magical Fox

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon world RP [Interest Check]   Pokemon world RP [Interest Check] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 12:17 am

Yup. You in?
Back to top Go down
Nekomata
Goddess
Goddess
Nekomata

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon world RP [Interest Check]   Pokemon world RP [Interest Check] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 11:33 am

Maybe, we'll see, you and I both know its a pain to keep one of these running
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon world RP [Interest Check]   Pokemon world RP [Interest Check] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 12:22 pm

Well it never seems to works out when things are a bug map... people get scattered and it gets blegh... I had an idea a bit ago about making a pokemon school rp, that way it is slightly more contained...
Back to top Go down
Sivvy
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Sivvy

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon world RP [Interest Check]   Pokemon world RP [Interest Check] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 1:26 pm

POKEMANS!!! also the school setting does set up for some fun rp experiences =3
Back to top Go down
Cazz
Magical Fox
Magical Fox

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon world RP [Interest Check]   Pokemon world RP [Interest Check] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 2:02 pm

@atty
I assume you meant "big map" not "bug map?" And yeah I was thinking about the size of it and debating some ideas. Make it smaller? Focus on one section more? I figure I'll flesh out the whole map pretty well and then build a story that keeps people together. So long as people don't try and go off in twenty directions it will work out. Even if they did I've dealt with that kind of RP before.

It's not like Bleach RP doesn't happen in a lot of places at once. Razz

Pokemon school does sound fun (and Sivvy seems enthused ;P). Combined with a big map it means that everyone has to come back to school and RP with each other. Trips away from school would be school trips or vacations. Hmm...
Back to top Go down
clydedrive
Fox Cub
Fox Cub
clydedrive

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon world RP [Interest Check]   Pokemon world RP [Interest Check] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 5:58 pm

Well, I have a bit of an idea.

Why don't we do a "Pokemon World" type of RP? Where we don't play from the POV of Trainers, but as Pokemon in a Pokemon society..?
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon world RP [Interest Check]   Pokemon world RP [Interest Check] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 7:01 pm

yeah I meant big... touchscreens suck... also what I am saying is we've tried doing pkemon using a map with a few cities (hell i made a map and we wroked out gym leaders and a story) but the rp didn't get past the first town :/

but meh... i was thinking the school could keep things from not going everywhere... battles for tests and fun... maybe field trips to the wild...
Back to top Go down
Cazz
Magical Fox
Magical Fox

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon world RP [Interest Check]   Pokemon world RP [Interest Check] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 7:53 pm

@atty
I remember that RP. Really sucked that it faded away. I loved the gym leader I made. He would have been a lot of fun. :3 We'll just have to keep this one alive to break the streak. Smile

@Clyde
Though I have nothing against a pokemon RP where everyone are pokemon I don't want to run one. :/ If someone else made such an RP I'd likely join in. Smile

@anyone/everyone
I can't make final choices right now because it is Finals time for me, but we do have people who want to RP and we have ideas. To review we might do a pokemon school rp or a traveling gym to gym pokemon trainers rp (kind of favoring the school idea right now).

We'll likely use pokemon as made by the Pokemon company, but if enough people want to use fakemon instead I am open to it. I'll simply have final say on what fakemon and how it works.
Back to top Go down
Nekomata
Goddess
Goddess
Nekomata

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon world RP [Interest Check]   Pokemon world RP [Interest Check] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 8:45 pm

I'm against fake Pokemon I definitely wouldn't join if we used fake Pokemon, it's been done badly to often....
Back to top Go down
Cazz
Magical Fox
Magical Fox

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon world RP [Interest Check]   Pokemon world RP [Interest Check] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 9:09 pm

Well I wouldn't do it badly. Razz Besides, I'm going "real" pokemon unless enough people want fakemon. So far? Not enough. XD
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon world RP [Interest Check]   Pokemon world RP [Interest Check] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 10:51 pm

Nekomata wrote:
I'm against fake Pokemon I definitely wouldn't join if we used fake Pokemon, it's been done badly to often....
I agree with neko..
Back to top Go down
Cazz
Magical Fox
Magical Fox

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon world RP [Interest Check]   Pokemon world RP [Interest Check] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 12:04 am

I think the "reals" have it. Awesome. Less work for Cazz. XD
Back to top Go down
Sivvy
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Sivvy

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon world RP [Interest Check]   Pokemon world RP [Interest Check] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 1:27 am

well there are over 600 pokemon now. would be hard not to find one you like >.>
Back to top Go down
Blitzer
Kyuubi
Kyuubi
Blitzer

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon world RP [Interest Check]   Pokemon world RP [Interest Check] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 2:55 am

I'm liking atty's school idea also :3
Back to top Go down
Nekomata
Goddess
Goddess
Nekomata

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon world RP [Interest Check]   Pokemon world RP [Interest Check] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:19 am

I'm okay with the school idea
Back to top Go down
Cazz
Magical Fox
Magical Fox

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon world RP [Interest Check]   Pokemon world RP [Interest Check] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 2:32 pm

Cool cool. I've got a few fun ideas for the school idea and the world in general so this will be fun once I'm out of finals. :3
Back to top Go down
Sivvy
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Sivvy

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon world RP [Interest Check]   Pokemon world RP [Interest Check] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 6:12 pm

yay pokemon schools! @.@
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon world RP [Interest Check]   Pokemon world RP [Interest Check] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon world RP [Interest Check]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next