Kitsune Mura RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto RP (Interest Check)

Go down 
+2
Cozzy
clydedrive
6 posters
AuthorMessage
clydedrive
Fox Cub
Fox Cub
clydedrive

Naruto RP (Interest Check) Empty
PostSubject: Naruto RP (Interest Check)   Naruto RP (Interest Check) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 1:02 pm

I have a bit of an idea for a Naruto Rp, if anyone wants to try it.
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP (Interest Check)   Naruto RP (Interest Check) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 1:19 pm

Aslong as i can Import (most) Of my characters from the last one. In specific:

Hibemi

Kazekage - Gyra

Kenji Uchiha

Can addept there Bio's and such, but i want these three back very badly xD

Back to top Go down
Beelze
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Beelze

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP (Interest Check)   Naruto RP (Interest Check) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 1:44 pm

Well Naruto is always a fun setting for an RP, but I do have to wonder how your setting this stage.
Back to top Go down
Zenguai
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Zenguai

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP (Interest Check)   Naruto RP (Interest Check) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 3:18 am

as long as i can bring in my character from the other one

"Zen"
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP (Interest Check)   Naruto RP (Interest Check) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 2:12 pm

I'd be interested if I knew more of what the actual plot would be, but besides I don't know...
Back to top Go down
clydedrive
Fox Cub
Fox Cub
clydedrive

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP (Interest Check)   Naruto RP (Interest Check) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 3:48 pm

Only read the spoilers if you're joining that faction. Makes things fair.
It's based around a more "Warlike" ideal.
Based: After the Fifth Great Ninja War.
Fifth Great Ninja War:
Kage VS Jinchurikki
After years of being treated as outcasts in their own villages because of the beasts within them, they take revenge.
The Kages and Jinchurikki fought and killed one another.

This would be the background.

After a Fifth Ninja War was started, each of the villages crumbled and were left with little to no remnants of their former glory. The Kage of each village dead. Now, there is a separate force that threatens to take over the Ninja World.

The Shadows. They were, at first, merely drug dealers. They sold drugs that enhanced a ninja's capabilities.. Those drugs, in fact, were dangerous because an overdose would result in death and a stop of the flow would do the same. But, because the drugs are so potent, four or five grams of the stuff can power a body for a good four or five weeks.

Using ther drugs, they began to increase their organization. Gaining more and more of the scattered Ninja from the fallen villages. Currently there is a Resistance. But it's quite small, compared to the massive buildup of the army that Shadows wield.

There is hope, however small, for the Resistence. For when the Jinchurikki who fought with the Kage were killed, their Beasts were released. Currently, each of them are weakened to a point of near-destruction.

Shadows(Pros)
- Usage of drugs to increase capabilities
- Larger force in comparison to the Resistance

Shadows(Cons)
- Need of drugs every four months
Spoiler:
- Power boost from the drugs lessen as time goes on.
i.e., You're not as strong at the end as you are when you first take it.

Resistance(Pros)
Spoiler:
- Five of the Village Scrolls*

*= The Village Scrolls host the Forbidden jutsu of their corresponding village.

Resistance(Cons)
- Smaller than Shadows in size

If anyone has any ideas(Pros/Cons or for the story itself), PM me and I'll see if they can fit.
Back to top Go down
Beelze
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Beelze

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP (Interest Check)   Naruto RP (Interest Check) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 2:30 pm

So what you want to do for this setting is to do away with the villages and any real established order in favor of having some Mad Max/Fist of the North Star type drug addicted ninja wondering around the ruins of civilization possible acting as storm troopers for some jackass who hid himself in the shadows?

You know what this sounds pretty interesting, its not the traditional Naruto scene but I like it.
Back to top Go down
Sivvy
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Sivvy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP (Interest Check)   Naruto RP (Interest Check) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 7:55 pm

so i can play an addict =/
at the same time postapacolyptia is always a novel idea >.<
Back to top Go down
Beelze
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Beelze

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP (Interest Check)   Naruto RP (Interest Check) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 10:30 pm

Although I will admit I do like the setting your cooking up, but I do have the sinking feeling that it would be pretty hard for people to just import their old characters into this RP without adjusting them some. As well we may need a character sheet if we're going to make some progress here.
Back to top Go down
clydedrive
Fox Cub
Fox Cub
clydedrive

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP (Interest Check)   Naruto RP (Interest Check) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 1:11 am

Sorry, what do you mean by character sheet?
Back to top Go down
Beelze
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Beelze

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP (Interest Check)   Naruto RP (Interest Check) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 1:29 am

A template like this one I pulled from the other Naruto RP that kinda died.

Name:
Appearance:
Rank: (As it seems you have removed the old social order this may be obsolete)
Village: (In this case it may be Shadow/Rebel, or what the charter's allegiance lays)
tailed beast: which if any? (This kinda seems like something, that you might try to keep on the down-low)
Weapon: if you have any
Kekkei Genkai:
Jutsu and Abilities:
Bio:
Back to top Go down
clydedrive
Fox Cub
Fox Cub
clydedrive

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP (Interest Check)   Naruto RP (Interest Check) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 7:15 pm

Beelze, thank you. That would work perfectly minus "Village" and Tailed Beast.
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP (Interest Check)   Naruto RP (Interest Check) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 4:16 am

sounds promising enough to convert/create new characters, though i have to admit im in a slum character creation wise... so il have to see what i can cook up. can still count me in
Back to top Go down
Beelze
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Beelze

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP (Interest Check)   Naruto RP (Interest Check) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 2:35 pm

Name: Matou Ai
Appearance: http://safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=830607
Allegiance: Rebel, although she has yet to hook up with any organized resistance movement.
Weapon: Two short swords and some other basic ninja gear
Kekkei Genkai: possible fast healing as outside of battle she has recovered from a multitude of life threatening injuries with in the span of hours or days, however this is not really combat practical.
Jutsu and Abilities: As her master died early in her training, she mostly just knows the basics and limited genjustu that so far is only able to alter her opponents depth perspiration.
Bio: She was trained by her master to be a proper ninja someone who would sacrifice everything for the sake of their mission, in the end they were discovered by the Shadow and he prioritized her life before his own and died to ensure her escape, to this day she thinks that was a mistake.

~~ ~~

Name: Zouken
Appearance: http://safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=149510
Allegiance: Shadow
Weapon: A sword hilt that allows him to project his chakura as a high pressure water and mold it into nearly any form he chooses with ease, mostly he uses it as a blade of various lengths.
Kekkei Genkai: None
Jutsu and Abilities:
Earth Style: Stone Dragon Jutsu
Earth Style: Earthswiming- the ability to move under the ground as if though it water.
Bio: A hard line enforcer of the shadow organization, who purges towns and cities in order to find a few resistance members, or because they harbored people he felt might be suspicious or just to meet a quota. He the only thing he believes in is strength. [left][center]
Back to top Go down
clydedrive
Fox Cub
Fox Cub
clydedrive

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP (Interest Check)   Naruto RP (Interest Check) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 7:21 pm

Name:
Appearance: (See Picture below)
Alleigiance: Rebel
Weapon: Kunai & Chain
Kekkei Genkai: N/A (As of right now.)
Jutsu and Abilities: A balanced fighter, using Genjutsu, Taijutsu and Ninjutsu. Only able to open up to the fifth Gate of Chakra. Lightning, Fire, and Water are his majorly used Jutsu styles (As he is //Special// Jonin levelin water and Jonin level for the two others) while the rest he only knows the lesser knowledge (Chunin).
Bio: The day he was born, twenty one years ago, the final Ninja war began. On his eighteenth birthday, it ended. In his upbringing, he was an extremely poor child who survived by learning Water style jutsu from watching others perform handsigns. Though, he remembers little from his childhood, it was quite a painful one. What he remembers were that of how he attracted the liquid in fruits to him by forcing bits of chakra through the air, so little that it was intangible, as it was a do or die point of life. One day, a Jonin caught him stealing and instead of jailing the child, he saw potential.. He trained the boy, teaching him the way of the Ninja. To this day, he doesn't know the name of his Savior.. Just his voice.

Naruto RP (Interest Check) Images10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP (Interest Check)   Naruto RP (Interest Check) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naruto RP (Interest Check)
Page 1 of 1