Kitsune Mura RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dojo Match: Supernova X Cozzy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SuperNova
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
SuperNova

Dojo Match: Supernova X Cozzy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dojo Match: Supernova X Cozzy   Dojo Match: Supernova X Cozzy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 2:23 pm

Shadow was barely able to stand, let alone run. He had taken the second pillar of fire head-on, since Setsuna couldn't defend herself. "Clearly your attack wasn't meant to kill. Have your sister release my partner from the spell she placed on her." Shadow gathered the last of his energy to form a small ball of Chaos energy. Either they would do as he asked, or his attack would go right the blue-haired girl's heart. Either way, he was on his last legs with Setsuna trapped in her dream world, continually being hurt and killed by the Outer Scouts.
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: Dojo Match: Supernova X Cozzy   Dojo Match: Supernova X Cozzy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 10:58 am

"she.. should be free.. I lost my Focus" hummed eleanor as she shakingly sat up straight" I dont controll her dreams anymore.. all she needs to do is wake up.." she hummed as Haley stood ready " Lower your attack, Blackie..." Haley had pulled the large shield of her back.. its extends buring still like the sun...
Back to top Go down
SuperNova
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
SuperNova

PostSubject: Re: Dojo Match: Supernova X Cozzy   Dojo Match: Supernova X Cozzy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 11:04 am

Shadow nodded, letting the energy disappate as he dashed over to Setsuna and slapped her awake. She woke up, her garnet eyes sparkling with tears. "That, what just-?" Shadow helped her up. "It was a dream. This isn't over yet." Shadow curled into a ball and blue energy began to collect around him as he rocketed at Hayley, though it was the last of his energy. "Not even Sonic's forced me to my limit. Good fight girls." He said to them as he launched himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dojo Match: Supernova X Cozzy   Dojo Match: Supernova X Cozzy - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dojo Match: Supernova X Cozzy
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2