Kitsune Mura RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokemon Showdown

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blitzer
Kyuubi
Kyuubi
Blitzer

Pokemon Showdown Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Showdown   Pokemon Showdown Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 2:12 am

So I've stumbled upon this fun in browser Pokemon Battle Sim game called Pokemon Showdown

http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/lobby

It's actually made by some of the people who made pokemon Online and as far as I can tell offers a much more indepth and accurate sim of battle then Online, as good as the full games, minus the whole grinding and travelling all over the place just to get that one pokemon you saw and know has to be OP only to turn out it's not that great.

Anyways I've played a few Random battles (Both players have completly randomized teams but there is some balance I assure you)

Anyways here is a quick tutorial video covering the basics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4EjKsMRRxI&feature=plcp

I'd really like to start some sort of Kitsune mura PS thing since we can't all own DSes/3DSes and we all have (fairly) Reliable internet access this makes things alot easier for setting stuff up.

Hope too see atleast a few of you in there at sometimes. I've decided to represent the fourm and call myself KM Blitzer, not saying you have to also, just makes it easy to find eachother.
Back to top Go down
SuperNova
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
SuperNova

Pokemon Showdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Showdown   Pokemon Showdown Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 9:43 am

I play from time-to-time. Still getting used to the OU tier, so rocking the NU teir..
Back to top Go down

Pokemon Showdown
Page 1 of 1