Kitsune Mura RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP - Intrest Check

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
clydedrive
Fox Cub
Fox Cub
clydedrive

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP - Intrest Check Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon World RP Interest Check   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP - Intrest Check Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 7:33 pm

Well, I was thinking. After I saw the whole "Pokemon Interest Check" Cazz did, I wanted to try my luck with setting up one based from the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon series. I own one of which I can use as a basic storyline if that's preferred. If not, I'd got a pretty good well of thoughts to build my own story upon. We most certainly won't be using Fakemon.

Hope to hear from people about this.
Back to top Go down
Cazz
Magical Fox
Magical Fox

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP - Intrest Check   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP - Intrest Check Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 4:09 pm

You probably shouldn't have given this the exact same name as another thread. Even if the name does work for many ideas it just makes things confusing. Sad
Perhaps "World of Pokemon" or "Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP?"
Back to top Go down
clydedrive
Fox Cub
Fox Cub
clydedrive

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP - Intrest Check   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP - Intrest Check Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 1:14 pm

Thanks, I'v been a bit off for the last few weeks 'cause I've been losing blood every few days.
Back to top Go down
Cazz
Magical Fox
Magical Fox

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP - Intrest Check   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP - Intrest Check Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 1:37 pm

affraid Exclamation Question
Donating for money? Or are the knife fights getting out of hand?

Just remember: Always bring a knife to a fist fight, a gun to a knife fight, a tank to a gun fight, and just don't go to tank fights.
Back to top Go down
clydedrive
Fox Cub
Fox Cub
clydedrive

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP - Intrest Check   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP - Intrest Check Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 9:27 pm

XD, Nosebleeds like a boss Razz
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP - Intrest Check   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP - Intrest Check Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 3:37 am

Il rename the treat, call it Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP.

edit - Seems the rename kinda made me the Author O.o sorry bout that, but im sure people will understand you are the maker

Sounds like a fun idea, though i have to take it slow at this time with taking on RP's ^^; Doctors orders so to speak. But its good to see you working on RP's like this

Bit off topic, but Clyde, you are also clear to post on the Bleach Rise of the Ashes threat

Last edited by Cozzy on Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP - Intrest Check   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP - Intrest Check Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP - Intrest Check
Page 1 of 1