Kitsune Mura RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto rp - intrest check

Go down 
+8
Fated_Sin
VGrace
Silly
Atomsk
Sivvy
ShatteredSoul
Zenguai
Shinbu641
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinbu641
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Shinbu641

Naruto rp - intrest check Empty
PostSubject: Naruto rp - intrest check   Naruto rp - intrest check Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 6:20 pm

hey guys, yes another naruto rp im well aware that this is my 3rd one, but this time ive got alittle help to lift it off the gournd thankfully, the plot being mostly courtesy from atomsk, so you can thank him =P

NOTE: that doesnt mean i havnt been putting in my ideas though! and any of you're ideas are always important aswell dont forget.

----------------PLOT----------------
anyway, its been decades since the fourth shinobi war, everyone one from the war has been long since passed away, and these days everything seems at peace, but a shadow rises in the south, the samurai have risen and rebuilt a new village calling it "the village hidden in shadow" and hailing their leader as the yamikage, thay've also developed a new formidible style called "shadow style" though only the samurai have developed it, they passed it down to very few ninja they trust.

after getting back on their feet from such few numbers from the recent wars the shinobi decided they needed to be eliminated from the equation, the surviving samurai that escaped the slaughter have their own ambition now "revenge" and now only a hand full of samurai have survived though. their leader, has even went as far as to take in run away and renegade shinobi and train them to become samurai, they've also allied with and hired the criminal orgenization: akatsuki, its clear now the samurai will stop at nothing to get their vengance and to do that, they've set their sights on the jinchuuriki, which is also what the akatsuki are after.

-----------------RULES--------------
rule #1: you guys know my usual rules... but no goddmoding.
rule #2: no interfereing with fight unless the players agree to it.
rule #3: just so you guys now substitution takes chakra and will be very limited so dont over use substitution unless you wanna lose the fight quickly.
rule #4: you DONT talk about fight club! but seriously just have fun lol.

------------------RANKS---------------

shinobi village ranks

konohagakure (leaf village) -
hokage - shin (takamaru)
jonin - azayu former (soul)
chunin
genin

sunagakure (sand village) -
kazekage - coz (gyra)
jonin - coz "captured/dead" (hyulia), siv (tsumaki) mizoru (naz).
chunin
genin

kumogakure (cloud village) -
raikage - meppoto (soul)
jonin - B (zen)
chunin
genin

iwagakure (earth village) -
tsuchikage - sivvy (kayuko)
jonin
chunin - coz (oiguru) koto (neko)
genin

kirigakure (water/mist village) -
mizukage - kiroshi (nazgy)
jonin - saitou former (neko"
chunin atom "capture/dead" (ashita), sin (nel), zen(dante).
genin

jinchuuriki (from 1-9) -
shukaku - coz "captured/dead" (hyulia)
matatabi - zen "captured/dead" (dante)
isobu - atom "captured/dead" (ashita)
son goku - koto (neko)
kokuo - mizuro - (naz)
saiken - ??? (siv)
chomei - shatterd (kimiko)
gyuki - zen (Bee)
kurama - shin (takamaru)

NOTE: you can wiki all of these for visual appearence http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Tailed_beasts

kekkei genkai -
rinnegan - zen, will there be anymore? lolno.
shringan - coz and soul, no more that is all.

heres the rest of the kekkei genkai's other then the ones above have at them.
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Kekkei_genkai

also:
shadow release - a new type of kekkei genkai release the samurai had developed over the years, they're very iffy about training others in the style though, some of the most trusted ninja in the village know it though, as wells as VERY few akatsuki members that are trusted of course.

unlike shikmaru's shadow style, this style is completely different able to completely minipulate shadows at will, light will not affact the shadow release, but will hinder it of course, how the user uses shadow release is up to them.

Shadow village ranks
the samurai of the shadow village are stronger then those the shinobi have encountered in the village of iron, they've also like their ancester mifune are able to use jutsu and other amazing techs.

yamikage : coz (julia)
samurai: shin (kajimo)
samurai: atom (hayden)
samurai:
samurai:
samurai:
samurai:
samurai shinobi -
these are shinobi that have abandon their villages and have been accepted into the shadow village, they have been trained under the samurai or just simply been taken under their wing.

jonin - shattered (kimiko)
chunin
genin

missing-nin akatsuki -
jonin level or above - zen (shikoku), sin (kasumi), shin (Suishou) coz (haruka), coz (kenji)naz (kame)
chunin - atom (hashiko)
genin - sivvy? (tokara)

akatsuki pairs -

pair #1: coz and siv (haruka and tokara)
pair #2:
pair #3:
juat 3 for now since we dont have many akatsuki yet.

--------- Seven swordmen of the mist ------------

1: ogiru
2: B
3: haruka
4: saito
5:
6:
7:

------------TEMPLATE'S----------------

SHINOBI

name:
apperence:
village:
tailed beast: which if any?
weapon: if you have any
kekkei genkai:
jutsu and abilities:
bio: not extremely important but meh.

SAMURAI
name:
apperence:
village: shadow of course?
weapon:
kekkei genkai:
jutsu and abilities: yes samurai can also have jutsu.
bio:

SHADOW VILLAGE SHINOBI
name:
apperence:
village ran from or grew up in:
weapon:
kekkei genkai:
jutsu and abilities:
bio:

AKATSUKI
the akatsuki are strong and lethel as usual.
name:
apperence:
missing-nin rank: usually measuring up to jonin of course their powerful as usual anyway.
recent village:
weapon:
kekkei genkai:
jutsu and abilities:
bio:

btw as usual check back at the ranks to see whos taken what and such, also depending on everyones interest its most likely this rp will take my most attention, i really want this on to be successful this time, i hope you guys understand.

Last edited by Shinbu641 on Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:19 am; edited 22 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zenguai
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Zenguai

PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - intrest check   Naruto rp - intrest check Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 7:26 pm

akatsuki

name: Shikoku "Zen" Senju
Appearance:http://safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=771896
http://canime.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/mask-dtb.jpg?w=500&h=400
The color scheme is: Blue Lightning and Black mouth.
missing-nin rank: Jonin
recent village: Konohagakure
weapon: Hand-to-hand and assorted ninja tools.
kekkei genkai: Rinnegan (http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Rinnegan)

jutsu and abilities:
Outer Path (+)
壱 (1) - Deva Path.
弐 (2) - Asura Path.
参 (3) - Human Path.
四 (4) - Animal Path.
五 (5) - Preta Path.
六 (6) - Naraka Path.
(All Paths' Bodies have Red Hair with tattoos that match their path.)
Chakra Chains (Outer Path)
Chakra Chains (Outer Path)
King of Hell
Outer Path: Samsara of Heavenly Life Technique
Demonic Statue of the Outer Path

Jibakugan (requires eye contact, Genjutsu)
Shinra Tensei is the ability to manipulate repulsive force (斥力, sekiryoku) at the user's will to push matter away
Banshō Ten'in: Opposite of Shinra Tensei
Space–Time Ninjutsu: By manipulating a specific point of space, the user can warp anything targeted into a dimensional void and teleport it to another location instantaneously.
Izanagi: When activated, the caster removes the boundaries between reality and illusion within their personal space. (only lasts 1 min)
Genjutsu Dissipation

Still in training:
Shadow Imitation Technique
Shadow Hell Technique

[/i]
bio: When he was young both his parents were killed during the War. Having to grow up without his family who was away during the War, he trained over the years along with his former mentor and his friend. Soon after he completed half of the techniques mentor had to teach, both his friend and mentor was killed. Freaking out over their deaths they went on a killing spree, murdering anyone who dare look at him wrong. A few short weeks later he was banished from his village and started a new in the village hidden in the leaves. There he learned how to master even more Genjutsu techniques, under the Nara Clan who took him noticing the rings in his eyes being the Rinnegan.
After that nothing of note happen other than him passes all mission with his team. Soon after he was ordered to his former village, at his arrival the Leader was there to greet them with attacks and words of hatred. This lead to the team wiping out any who attacked them. During the fighting, there was no emotion over Shikoku's face, in which was the case for most mission which came to give him the nickname of "Zen". After the mission, they returned with only words. Angry at the murders they commit, all the fighters were confined. Without saying much, "Zen" carved out the sign on his headband and left.

---------------------
name: Dante Kilauea
appearance:
village: Village Hidden in the Mist
tailed beast: Matatabi (又旅, Matatabi), more commonly known as the Two-Tails
weapon: Sword (simple sword), vary of Ninja tools/weapons.
CLAN TRAIT: Fire Release, his blood line has always been Fire jutsu users, hence why he followed in their footsteps.
jutsu and abilities:
Fire Release: Ash Pile Burning
Fire Release: Exploding Flame Crater
Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique
Fire Release: Fire Dragon Flame Bullet
Fire Release: Running Fire
Fire Release: Great Blaze Ball
Fire Release: Fire Shield Technique
Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Fire Technique
Fire Release: Great Flame Flower
Two-Tails Ablities:
Two-Tails Fire Ball
Tailed Beast Ball
Cat Claw
bio: Lived in his village since he was born, his family was from the Land of Fire. They had moved because of some problem with their lineage to a chunk of land. A few years later his parents ended up moving to the Land of Lightning, The Village Hidden in the Clouds. At his last birthday before his grandmother past away, he was told he was to be the new jinchūriki of the two-tailed beast, Matatabi. Scared and afraid he ran away for a few weeks before meeting the elder who was the current jinchūriki of Matatabi. Having a long chat over some tea and food, Dante came to know Matatabi better and got along with him. A few years later Dante and Matatabi came back to the spot where they met, Falls of Truth. There he completed his training just recently so he was fully able to control Matatabi's chakra and in full form, in theory.

I got a few more things to tweek of both characters but here is number two.

Last edited by Zenguai on Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:05 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
ShatteredSoul
Fox
Fox
ShatteredSoul

PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - intrest check   Naruto rp - intrest check Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 8:28 pm

Tagging possible interest.
Back to top Go down
Sivvy
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Sivvy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - intrest check   Naruto rp - intrest check Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 8:51 pm

tagging interest, but still not very good with naruto stuff @.@
Back to top Go down
Shinbu641
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Shinbu641

PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - intrest check   Naruto rp - intrest check Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 10:31 pm

made a few updates to my first post, and its ok, im still learning some naruto myself. and im confident you'll think of something knowing you siv =P
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - intrest check   Naruto rp - intrest check Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 1:29 am

Sivvy wrote:
tagging interest, but still not very good with naruto stuff @.@
Don't worry about it sivvy, if you have any questions ask me, i have caught up on naruto, and i try to keep pretty well with it....

Also was gonna call the two tales but someone stole it XP (its fine though) I might have another one (whichever was that turtle) and I'm excited for my character cause i have an interesting idea about his/her jutsu...
Back to top Go down
Silly
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Silly

PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - intrest check   Naruto rp - intrest check Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 1:35 am

Zen asked me to join... so even if I'm Naruto illiterate, I might try it out.
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - intrest check   Naruto rp - intrest check Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 3:14 am

name: Hashiko Matsumura
missing-nin rank: equal to chunin
recent village: Kirigakure
weapon: Clothing
kekkei genkai: None
Appearance: http://www.zerochan.net/167048

jutsu and abilities: All of Hashiko's justu are based on breaking down of his clothing, and using it as weapons, because of this he wears many layers.
-Thread Technique: Deadly Weave - This is one of his basic attacks with his clothing, he breaks it down into threads, then reforms it as a weapon, making it as strong as Iron (unless the item he is using is more playable, like a whip)
-Thread Technique: Cross Stitch - This is another technique using threads to sew different things, be it wounds, clothing... or many other things... he can sew people to things and such...
-Thread Technique: Thread Storm - He splits up a complete layer of clothing into threads, and turns them to be as strong as iron, and sharp like blades, making a storm towards his enemy.
-Thread Technique: Cloth Shield/armor - This is a lot like it sounds... it can make his cloths like iron to be armor, or create a large shield, he can even make a ball of thread that surrounds him.
-Thread Technique: Patchwork Beast - His clothing forms around him, turning him into a beast form.

Shadow Techniques:
Shadow Release: Shadow Engulf
Shadow Release: Shadow Ball

bio: Hashiko and his older brother Hiroshi defected from their village at an early age, well Hashiko didn't even know what was happening at the time, seeing as he was still a baby. His brother, who was an adult at the time, left because of the problems within his family, and the village, he decided to have Hashiko raised the way he wanted. Over the years Hashiko was trained in his brother's Thread arts.

Around the time Hashiko hit the age of thirteen his village caught up to the two. They wound up slaughtering his brother, who hid Hashiko away so he wouldn't be found by the ninja coming after him. This was the moment Hashiko resented his village, and the normal order of the ninja world. After a year of wandering alone he came apon the Shadow village... and shortly after joined the akatsuki.

His personality is naturally upbeat even though his past isn't He enjoys a good fight, and especially "fashion" or at least in his sense of the world. When not doing things in the akatsuki he will normally be found randomly making things.

Last edited by Atomsk on Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sivvy
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Sivvy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - intrest check   Naruto rp - intrest check Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 3:15 am

name: Kayuko Hyuga

Appearance: Stands about 5'3", long black-blue hair. Often seen with a long pale kimono. her eyes have a slight violet hue but otherwise completely white. She has been seen with a mask that looks like a frowning skeletonto keep her ties to the Hyuga clan safe from other villages.

village: iwagakure

tailed beast: not for this one @.@

weapon: Hand-to-hand (open palm style)

kekkei genkai:
Byakugan:

jutsu and abilities:
Earth/Lava Release
Chakra Needle Technique
Eight Trigrams Mountain Crusher
Eight Trigrams One Hundred Twenty-Eight Palms
Eight Trigrams Palms Revolving Heaven
Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms
Eight Trigrams Thirty-Two Palms
Eight Trigrams Vacuum Palm
Eight Trigrams Vacuum Wall Palm
Gentle Fist
Gentle Fist Art One Blow Body:
Gentle Step Twin Lion Fists:
Palm Bottom:
Protection of the Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms:
Torpedo Nails
Various earth and fire jutsus @.@

bio: As a member of the scattered hyuga clan, Kayoku was born with Byakugan. Ordinarily the Hyuga clan had strict regulations on their clan, but after the war the clan was scattered and loosely connected. The bloodline lessened and a strong decline in the ability of the Byakugan has been showing - her brother wasn't born with the Kekkei Genkai. However she was born with one of the strongest seen since the dispersion of the clan.

She was pushed to train the techniques of her ancestors. She has been able to increase the spherical range to over 10Km when focusing properly (500m normally). She quickly moved through the Shinobi ranks and was close to becoming a black ops, but turned it down to preserve her ancestral line. As the Tsuchikage was passing away, she was his assistant and was pushed forward as the candidate to proceed him. She accepted of course, though not realizing the new challenges she just accepted.
Back to top Go down
VGrace
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
VGrace

PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - intrest check   Naruto rp - intrest check Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 4:28 am

Flagging interest.
Back to top Go down
Sivvy
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Sivvy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - intrest check   Naruto rp - intrest check Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 3:50 pm

Work in progress, as i have horrible time tables @..,<

AKATSUKI

name: Tokara "Fowl" Yutsa

apperence: Varies depending on which puppet she uses as a liaison. but gernerally stands about 4'6" petite, has protruding K9 teeth, piercing ice-blue eyes, several tattoos that give her a facial appearance of a marionette.

missing-nin rank:

recent village: Kumogakure

weapon: Puppets

kekkei genkai: none

jutsu and abilities:
Puppet jutsu - basically i use puppets to fight for me x3

bio: Tokara Hailed from the village hidden in the clouds, where she was showing promise as a puppeteer - creating and controlling. However, this wasn't meant to be. She had a dream and from the dream she left her village, never to be seen from her family, friends, and other members of the tribes. She tends to have a bubbly personality with a few tweeks.

Last edited by Sivvy on Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shinbu641
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Shinbu641

PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - intrest check   Naruto rp - intrest check Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 6:50 pm

so far approved, also ive changed my mind on being the samurai leader, so you guys can have at him/her, also sage mode "snakes" and frogs" are avalible, but only those to and limits to just one each. go for it.

SHINOBI

name: Takamaru title "the lightning flash"

apperence: https://media.photobucket.com/image/jonin%20oc/Prukinle/Nissho_Jonin.png?o=2 (with a hokage robe and such)

village: konohagakure

tailed beast: kurama - nine tails (has no conrtol what so ever, though has access to the chakra at times)

weapon: http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Flying_Thunder_God_Kunai

kekkei genkai: lightning release.

jutsu and abilities:
Space-time migration
Space–Time Barrier
Flying Thunder God Technique
Genjutsu dissipation
Shadow clones (up to 3)
Chidori
Shadow clone chidori
Double chidori (chidori in each hand)
Chidori Current
Chidori Senbon
Chidori Sharp Spear
Kirin

bio: takamaru as a child in the acadamy was usually a rebel ageinst the teachers always disobeying and getting in trouble, as when he got older he was already a great ninja, all seemed great for takamaru, but one he and his squad was sent on a mission to investigate the samurai village they were found and his squad was almost completely eliminated in front of his eyes, and another exscaped the other happened to be a girl he liked and was in fact a jinchuuriki of the nine-tails, using the skills he learned from her in situations like this he sealed the nine-tails in his own body, as a dieing wish and token of her graditude for "almost saving her". years passed, he has been training exuisitely learning new jutsu and the like, when he got to his twenties he was nominated for hokage with almost no objections.
Back to top Go down
Fated_Sin
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Fated_Sin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - intrest check   Naruto rp - intrest check Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 12:31 am

Definitly interested just trying to see if I can't recreate my characters from the old one. Zen and Shinbu know what I mean.

Here they are:

name: Kasumi Uzumaki
apperence: Naruto rp - intrest check Akatsuki_akira_by_neon_apocalipzis
missing-nin rank: jonin
recent village: Leaf Village though birth place was in the ruins of the Village Hidden by Whirling Tides (Land of Whirlpools)
weapon: Kunai and a Demon Wind Shruiken as well as Hand to Hand combat with a slight variation of the Gentle Fist style taijutsu.
kekkei genkai: sage mode frog (yes fear the akatsuki that can use this lol)

jutsu and abilities:
Water Style: Giant Vortex Jutsu
Multi Shadow Clone Jutsu
Twin Rasengan Blades- Forms a wind aura to form small blades on her hands but cannot use Jutsu while it is active.
Rasengan
Gentle Fist Tiger's Fang- A more aggressive variation of the Gentle Fist style that also uses some sleight of hand for distracting the opponent into a defense for a false attack while the true attack goes through.
Chakra Chains
Summoning Jutsu
Chakra Needle Technique
Roaring Gale Chop-Covering her hand with wind-natured chakra, Kasumi attacks the enemy with it. The force of the strike is great enough to produce a powerful shock wave that can cause noticeable fissures without direct contact.
Rasengan Current- Basically like chidori current just with the nature of the rasengan.
Typhoon Vortex Dragon Fangs- Using her rasengan current in combination with water and the earth dragon jutsu both as a powerful offense and a strong defense. The justu takes a lot out of the user however but it rarely fails to deliver a strong message.

bio: Though a descendant of the Uzumaki clan, Kasumi felt no true loyalty to the Leaf as they had abandoned her home village long before she'd been born in the ruins of it. Leaving to train herself without the pacifistic restrictions of the Leaf she soon found herself joining the Akatsuki one of the few things that still felt like a link to her ancestors. "Maybe with these guys...I can find a little of the uzumaki in me...either way it's better than the Leaf's peace talks and pampering..." she said when she first donned the akatsuki cloak. Though the true interest the akatsuki had was due to her abilties with sealing jutsu due to her Clan being destroyed for said abilities.

name: Nel Yoshimitsu
apperence: Naruto rp - intrest check Sexyanime-3
village: Hidden Mist
tailed beast: None
weapon: A simple katana with a blue sheath and white wrapped hilt with a dual strand white ribbon tail.
kekkei genkai: none
jutsu and abilities:

Water Style: Water Prison Jutsu
Water Style: Twin Water Dragon Jutsu
Water Style: Palms of the Celestial River- Temporarily channeling her chakra nature into her hands Nel strike with rapid and random strikes like a flowing current though many who saw the water as it trailed around her hands in movement that helped to name it when she first performed it to defend herself in the final test of her ninja academy days.
Secret Technique: Thousand Flying Water Needles of Death
Water Style: Tearing Torrent
Earth Style: Earth Dragon Jutsu.

bio: Despite the fact that she faced the same trials as Hidden mist shinobi like Zabuza Momochi, Nel is a friendly and bright spirited girl proving that sometimes even ninja from villages like the hidden mist can be nice. She became a Chunin very quickly and probably would have been a Jonin if she sucked up like most shinobi did to their leaders at these times. But she kept true to her ways and has been actively trying to get away from her murderous comrades and to more like minded individuals such as the shinobi of the Hidden Leaf.

Last edited by Fated_Sin on Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:56 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Posting my profiles)
Back to top Go down
Sivvy
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Sivvy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - intrest check   Naruto rp - intrest check Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 12:47 am

good luck!
Back to top Go down
Zenguai
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Zenguai

PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - intrest check   Naruto rp - intrest check Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 2:21 am

you mean my orginal character's team mate?

Last edited by Zenguai on Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - intrest check   Naruto rp - intrest check Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 1:58 pm

You didnt think id skip out on this one now did you Shin? This got my participation writen all over it!

name: Gyra Hosin
apperence: http://safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=76066
village: Sunagakura
tailed beast: None
weapon: The Sand is her weapon, but weapon wise: She can form her Sand to Shuriken, Kunai, Shields, and a new one: A Sword
kekkei genkai: Sand Control
jutsu and abilities: She inherited her ((Great)Grand) Fathers powers of Sand controll, and thus knows the abilities of late Kazekage Gaara, She als
Her Elements however are Fire and Wind, Fire being her primary atribute
bio:
Born to follow in the legacy of her ancestor, the great Gaara, Gyra has, as first since him, inherited the power to controll the sands.. she look earily like him, aside that she not had the troubled youth he suffered through, and actually lived a blisfull life.. Because of this she isnt all that quiet, and actually a bit boastfull. Yes she still caries his traits and thus is not very talk active

The most careless feature she displays is a constant listning to headphones.. only when a battle gets serious she takes them off.. thats right, in most battles she listents to blurting music. Gyra becomes completly diffrent if shes forced to take her music off.. she is very close to her sister... whom carries the villages biggest danger

Summoning Jutsu’s

Sunrise ( Kenji ): http://fav.me/dpa5mv
The Leader of the Four Fox Ninja’s, and possibly the second strongest registered ninja of Sunagakura, The Four Fox Ninja’s are like the ANBU, elites that cary our missions for the fox village. However. Sunrise rearly is even called upon, the amouth of Chakra to call him in is very high.. a certain source is needed to call upon him...

Visage ( Kyutaru ) : http://pookawitch.deviantart.com/art/Jade-Ninja-Fox-85046732?q=boost%3Apopular%20Fox%20Ninja&qo=11
One of the Fox Ninja’s and related to the Kyuubi, Visage posses a strange Jutsu ability that can turn her body into smoke, Visage is mean, cuthroat like, but strong. Gyra can’t count on her to show up just any time. She mostly thinks it not worth to appear for Gyra.. Only when she senses real distress Visage will appear. Its nice to know that Visage is not her real name, but a code name she was asigned by the fox elder

Serenity ( Tsuyoki ): http://fav.me/d2cfcfn
Another of the Fox Ninja’s. She, on the contrary to Visage, is a refined, but deadly lady. Her Jutsu specializes on Petals and Gen. But she is mostly a expert in weapons and seduction. Serentiy is her asigined code name. She will respond to Gyra much more then Visage, as she honors the contract with her Mistress

Midnight (Sakiko):
The Last of the Four Fox Ninja’s, and the only one with an ocular Jutsu. She closes her blue eye and focuses the green to see in the darkness. And if she closes the green one and stares with the blue one, she can levitate an object. Though these abilities arent great in combat,. That combined with her silent motions, makes her a strong opponenet

Myoki: http://fav.me/d2mum1t
A small little fox that knows some basic jutsu’s. He isnt a complete combat type.. but he costs little Chakra to summon

Makoki: http://fav.me/ds9l1y
The older brother of Myoki, and an adult fox, he uses a katana in combat and basic jutsu’s. He ist stronger then Myoki, and thus costs more Chakra to summon

Gazoku: http://fav.me/d2jkhd2
A bragger, but a great fighter, he says that behind his headband lays a Sharingan! And that he stole it from Kakashi, But he is to scared to use it because of its awesome power!.. Wheter this is true or not is unknown, Gazoku has never lifted his headband

Kimmy: http://fav.me/d11orc5
the only girl of the non anthro foxes. She specializes in stealth and tracking, she is just as old as Makoki, and thus about the same level
-------------------------------
Name: Hyulia Hosin
Appearence: http://fav.me/d1se04m
Village:Sunagakura
Weapon: Giant Scisor, Sand Control
Tailed Beast: Shukaku
Kekkei Genkai: Sand Controll
Jutsu: Earth Jutsu, Water Jutsu, Shakaku Power, Sand Controll,
Bio:
The Younger sister of Gyra, she inherited the power of Shakaku, she is a cheery girl who took the way after another way her family uses to fight.. they are cutting blades she slahes..tosses and uses for summoning

Shes a cheery girl, and one day hopes to be Kazekage instead.. she has no ideas of the dark intentions of Akatskui
---------------
name: Julia Suzunami
apperence: http://safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=739933
village: shadowvilage
weapon: Katana- Mifisune: A Katana with the abilty to bind shadow when its scraped past them
Broadsword – Myokutana: a sharp, strong, but light sword, it has no special powers
kekkei genkai: High Reflexes and Insight, not really a Genkai, but there you go
jutsu and abilities: Shadow Style Jutsu, Earth Style Jutsu, Genjutsu, Samupo: Dancing Leaves, Falling Leaves, Final Autumn Red Season, Harvest of Souls,
bio:
A young Female that has the most clear mind of all. As Yamikaze, she ellects to fow revenege upon the Shinobi that took her father.. She is specialized in killing Ninja’s, her mind is trained on Genjutsu. And she uses her swords to fend of any Taijutsu.. atleast most of them,

To beat ones enemy, one has to know ones enemy, thus did she learn various of the Genjutsu she was trained against, also making a Samurai Varaition of Ninpo: Samupo.. wich are dedicated Nin or Tai ellements, preformed through the swords the Samurai hold so deer

Summons: Alright for this one i went with horse based Summons and also, a structire summom i kinda liked

Name: Four Demon Gates
The Three Demon gates once used by Orochimaru now belong to Julia, only she perfected the technique and added a four.. in combination with Shogun Walls and Shiens Roof, she can build “ Inpentetratable Structure, one of the best defenses or prisons there is. The Doors cannot be broken with Any Tai or Gen Jutsu, and only the Bijouu blast has been regeisteed to destroy them

Name: Shogun’s Wallls
The walls are made of unbelievable strenght, and are mostly used in combination with Sheins Roof and the Demon Gates |

Name: Shiens Roof
A roof for a Samurai Shogun;s castle, Used to finish the Impenetratble Structure Technique In combination with the Four Demon Gates and Shogun’s Walls

Name: Katsuken
Appearence: http://fav.me/d2rcrsg
One of the few last Ninja Horses.. Most of them where either killed or made Samurai.. he however could not abandon his old ways and now still dights like a Ninja

Name: Shojin
Appearence: http://fav.me/d30bdi2
The Prince of the Samurai Horses. This white silver beautiful horse can run faster then time.. though he acutally CANT he is able to use Time-Space Jutsu, and thus makes it look like his moment is faster then the eyes.. his silver fur is actually hhair infused with fregmants of plates.. he is Julia’s favorite mouth and costs her most chakra to summon

Nake: Borkjin
Appearence: http://fav.me/d2deqtx
A wind element user and a legendary flying horse, he is Shojin’s brother, Shojin represents the flow of earth, then Borkjin represents the sky.. he is the second favorite mount and Julia’s ticket to the sky

Name: Zapstrika
Appearence: http://fav.me/d3f5l7b
A lighting horse. A powerfull user of lighting that tramples the ground where he runs.. he is also a Giant-class summon ( So think... the bull of pain or the big frog of Naruto ) Zapstrika is a powerfull and highly costy summon that Julia only uses on assaultying Ninja Villages

Name: Zapina
Appearence: http://fav.me/d4paodt
The bastard child of Zapstirka and a mortal human female, she has addept perfectly and can take a horse form, but she is proud of her looks and advanced form, she uses a sword that guides lighting and controlls both Yellow and Blue lighting

Last edited by Cozzy on Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:39 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - intrest check   Naruto rp - intrest check Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 3:15 pm

Zenguai wrote:

akatsuki

name: Shikoku "Zen" Senju
Appearance:http://safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=771896
http://canime.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/mask-dtb.jpg?w=500&h=400
The color scheme is: Blue Lightning and Black mouth.
missing-nin rank: Jonin
recent village: Konohagakure
weapon: Hand-to-hand and assorted ninja tools.
kekkei genkai: Rinnegan (http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Rinnegan)

jutsu and abilities:
Outer Path (+)
壱 (1) - Deva Path.
弐 (2) - Asura Path.
参 (3) - Human Path.
四 (4) - Animal Path.
五 (5) - Preta Path.
六 (6) - Naraka Path.
(All Paths' Bodies have Red Hair with tattoos that match their path.)
King of Hell
Outer Path: Samsara of Heavenly Life Technique
Demonic Statue of the Outer Path

Shinra Tensei is the ability to manipulate repulsive force (斥力, sekiryoku) at the user's will to push matter away
Banshō Ten'in: Opposite of Shinra Tensei
Space–Time Ninjutsu: By manipulating a specific point of space, the user can warp anything targeted into a dimensional void and teleport it to another location instantaneously
Izanagi: When activated, the caster removes the boundaries between reality and illusion within their personal space. (only lasts 1 min)
Genjutsu Dissipation

Still in training:
Shadow Imitation Technique
Shadow Hell Technique

bio: When he was young both his parents were killed during the War. Having to grow up without his family who was away during the War, he trained over the years along with his former mentor and his friend. Soon after he completed half of the techniques mentor had to teach, both his friend and mentor was killed. Freaking out over their deaths they went on a killing spree, murdering anyone who dare look at him wrong. A few short weeks later he was banished from his village and started a new in the village hidden in the leaves. There he learned how to master even more Genjutsu techniques, under the Nara Clan who took him noticing the rings in his eyes being the Rinnegan.
After that nothing of note happen other than him passes all mission with his team. Soon after he was ordered to his former village, at his arrival the Leader was there to greet them with attacks and words of hatred. This lead to the team wiping out any who attacked them. During the fighting, there was no emotion over Shikoku's face, in which was the case for most mission which came to give him the nickname of "Zen". After the mission, they returned with only words. Angry at the murders they commit, all the fighters were confined. Without saying much, "Zen" carved out the sign on his headband and left.

---------------------
name: Dante Kilauea
appearance:
village: Village Hidden in the Mist
tailed beast: Matatabi (又旅, Matatabi), more commonly known as the Two-Tails
weapon: Sword (simple sword)
kekkei genkai: Fire Release
jutsu and abilities:
Fire Release: Ash Pile Burning
Fire Release: Exploding Flame Crater
Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique
Fire Release: Fire Dragon Flame Bullet
Fire Release: Running Fire
Fire Release: Great Blaze Ball
Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Fire Technique
Fire Release: Great Flame Flower
Two-Tails Ablities:
Two-Tails Fire Ball
Tailed Beast Ball
Cat Claw
bio: Lived in his village since he was born, his family was from the Land of Fire. They had moved because of some problem with their lineage to a chunk of land. A few years later his parents ended up moving to the Land of Lightning, The Village Hidden in the Clouds. At his last birthday before his grandmother past away, he was told he was to be the new jinchūriki of the two-tailed beast, Matatabi. Scared and afraid he ran away for a few weeks before meeting the elder who was the current jinchūriki of Matatabi. Having a long chat over some tea and food, Dante came to know Matatabi better and got along with him. A few years later Dante and Matatabi came back to the spot where they met, Falls of Truth. There he completed his training just recently so he was fully able to control Matatabi's chakra and in full form, in theory.

I got a few more things to tweek of both characters but here is number two.

I have a few issues with this.. not to whine but:

1: Izanagi is a power of the Sharingan, not the Rinnegan, aside it cant be used Once per minute, it can be used twice in your live, cause thats how many eyes you have, and each time costs an eye

2: what erks me most of all, is that you CLAIM fire Release is YOUR Genkai... Fire Release is one of 5 main atributes >> its for EVERYONE to have if they desire so, aslong as it doesnt exceed two elements..

sorry to appear all correcting but i just.. felt irked by some of these thigns
Back to top Go down
Zenguai
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Zenguai

PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - intrest check   Naruto rp - intrest check Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 4:39 pm

First off: If you do some research the Technique: Izanagi - is based on the technique, http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Creation_of_All_Things
Which you need a Rinnegan/Sharingan (as the Sage of the Six Paths had). Granted it has been used by mostly by Sharingan users.

Also if you actually read it, the Wiki entry says:
"Izanagi can only be used by those with the genetic traits of the Sage of the Six Paths."
"To make full use of Izanagi, users must also have the genetic traits of the Senju, who are also descended from the Sage. "

The Rinnegan is a genetic trait from the Sage of the Six Paths

-------------------

I am not calling it that, I am saying that it is his Clan trait. Not only his. It was a misplace.
Back to top Go down
Sivvy
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Sivvy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - intrest check   Naruto rp - intrest check Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 5:37 pm

and since you don't have to give up an eye you are a god. and i think shinbu was going to talk to you about some of these things >.>
Back to top Go down
Zenguai
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Zenguai

PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - intrest check   Naruto rp - intrest check Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 6:12 pm

already did. there are drawbacks to it. I just dont feel like posting them right now.

b/c gawd forbid someone else rips apart my character.
Back to top Go down
Sivvy
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Sivvy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - intrest check   Naruto rp - intrest check Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 6:49 pm

fair enough =/

and i wasn't making any accusations. I've just been talking with shinbu rather than raving my complaints over the stratusphere
Back to top Go down
Shinbu641
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Shinbu641

PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - intrest check   Naruto rp - intrest check Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 9:48 pm

problem has been resolved, i dont wanna see anymore on the subject after this post, lets just have fun and roleplay guys.

name: kajimo (for courtesy of the artist)

apperence: http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=samurai%20OC&order=9&offset=72#/d48ck42

village: shadow village

weapon: katana

kekkei genkai: shadow release

jutsu and abilities:

shadow release: shadow blade
shadow release: shadow armor
shadow release: shadow spikes
shadow release: shadow engulf
shadow release: shadow javalin
shadow release: shadow javalin barrage

bio: kajimo is a man of honor, kajimo dispises ninja and everything about them for what they did to his ancestors in the past, which is way he only uses the skills he inhereited, kajimo is an extremely loyal to his village and leader, he is also very tolerant to the ninja that are already in the village he doesnt show it to the ninja though, but the thing he hates the most is that their allied with the akatsuki.

--------------------------------

name: Suishou

apperence: http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs50/f/2009/282/d/5/To_be_in_Akatsuki_by_kinga_saiyans.jpg

missing-nin rank: jonin or higher

recent village: iwagakure

weapon: as seen in the pic, he doesnt normally use it though.

kekkei genkai: crystal release

jutsu and abilities:

Crystal Armour
Crystal Release: Crystal Encampment Wall
Crystal Release: Crimson Fruit
Crystal Release: Crystal Lance
Crystal Release: Crystal Needles
Crystal Release: Crystal Wheel
Crystal Release: Growing Crystal Thorns
Crystal Release: Jade Crystal Blade
Crystal Release: Shuriken Wild Dance
Crystal Release: Tearing Crystal Falling Dragon
Crystal Release: The Gods' Crossings Technique
Crystal: Giant Hexagonal Shuriken
Crystal: Hexagonal Shuriken
Crystal: Hexagonal Shuriken: Wild Dance

bio: suishou was born in iwagakure, he was consider "unique" amoungest some of his people, he was the weilder of a rare crystal kekkei genkai at a young age he didnt know how to use his power properly of course, but as the years went be he honed his crystal powers to its full potential, when he got old there was an assassination attempt on his life one night, his perents were killed and he narrowly escaped. suishou had no idea on who would wanna kill his pearents, though he should be mourning his pearents death he did not, deciding it was time to move on to a bigger cause with his powers he decided to join the akatsuki.

Last edited by Shinbu641 on Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shinbu641
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Shinbu641

PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - intrest check   Naruto rp - intrest check Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 10:33 pm

double post ftw...

anyway i made a jutsu list for everyone on shadow release

shadow release: shadow blade - a technique that allows the user to imbue his blade with shadow powers, and thing he slashes at will create a small wave of black energy.

shadow release: shadow engulf - a technique that allows the user move freely through any shadow in the area for a short time (must be big enough for the user to come through)

shadow release: shadow armor - only full fledge samurai's can use this technique, at the expense of half the user's chakra the user is granted armor of shadow god. http://dfwiki.com/images/b/b6/DoomknightMale.PNG (middle picture)

shadow release: shadow spikes - a jutsu that the user can use to throw spikes made out of shadow at his/her target.

shadow release: shadow ball - much like fire ball jutsu the user spit a ball of shadow at his or her target, if hit the target will suffer being crushed ageinst the ball in undodged.

shadow release: shadow trap - allows the user to set a shadow trap by pressing his or her hands ageinst the spot they wanna set it in, the trap is meant to immobilize the targets feet or hands.

shadow release: shadow sheild - much like it say's summons a temperay sheild for the user to block incoming attacks, will break ageinst powerful jutsu of course also it doesnt last like a minute but long enough to block the attack.

shadow release: shadow dragons breath - a technique ONLY samurai can use, it allows the user to fire a breath of devistating shadow flames. (not like amatarasu, if any objections tell me ill remove it)

shadow release: shadow javalin - a technique the allows the user to summon a javalin to throw at their enemy.

shadow release: shadow javalin barrage - much like the first technique but multiple javalins are launched (bewarned thise attack also takes a good amount of chakra)

samurai shinobi can use up to 3-4 (including certain akatsuki members)

samurai can use up to 6.

yamikaze can use all of them.
Back to top Go down
Fated_Sin
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Fated_Sin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - intrest check   Naruto rp - intrest check Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 12:07 am

so are my profiles approved shin?
Back to top Go down
Shinbu641
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Shinbu641

PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - intrest check   Naruto rp - intrest check Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 12:22 am

yes everyone so far is approved chase.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - intrest check   Naruto rp - intrest check Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naruto rp - intrest check
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next