Kitsune Mura RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Combat Skies - Tabletop Game

Go down 
+2
VGrace
Razer
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Iron Angel
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Iron Angel

Combat Skies - Tabletop Game - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Combat Skies - Tabletop Game   Combat Skies - Tabletop Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 12:28 am

Name: Tammy
Plane: Iron Angel
Faction: Gun Runners
AR: -
Bio: Born and raised in the airport of Pirata Tammy had spent her whole life around planes and derigibles and began learning about them at a young age, once she was old enough she signed up with the gunrunners as a middie and after demonstraiting her skill she quickly moved up in the ranks and now at the age of 23 she has recently been named captain of the ship she'd spent the last 2 years serving on the: Iron Angel a heavily armored zeppelin designed as a core to base an attack off of.

Name/Model: Dirigible http://www.creativeuncut.com/gallery-12/art/d2-zeppelin.jpg
Nickname: The Iron Angel
Wing type: Dirigible
Fuel tank size: 2500lbs / 500lbs
Fuel consumption rate: 50lbs/h at top speed 30lbs/h at half speed
Cockpit size:Spacy and open http://scottwesterfeld.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/Behemoth7large1.jpg
Missiles: Unguided rockets
Guns: 7.7mm anti fighter guns x4 turret mounted x2 mobile, 50mm browning machineguns x2 turrent mounted x2 mobile, 100mm anti airship cannon front mounted
Bombs:[USAAF 100 lb bomb with nose fuse; shell could also be filled with white phosphorous] x10, USAAF 500 lb standard demolition bomb x5, USAAF 1000 lb armor-piercing bomb x1
Size of aerial vehicle: [8]
Base stats for plane:::: You have 20 points, with a max of 15 on a specific stat. Base your points off description when possible.
AR:[+8]
Speed:[1]
Manueverability:[2]
Durability:[7]
Armor:[10] heavy armor stronger in the front and middle
Health:[12]

Last edited by Iron Angel on Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Razer
Fox
Fox
Razer

PostSubject: Re: Combat Skies - Tabletop Game   Combat Skies - Tabletop Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 2:58 am

Awesome. Once I get around to it after all the Christmas stuff, I will be posting my stuff. And then a bunch of NPC's.
Back to top Go down
Iron Angel
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Iron Angel

PostSubject: Re: Combat Skies - Tabletop Game   Combat Skies - Tabletop Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 3:14 am

yay ^_^ cant wait, this sounds like it will be pretty fun
Back to top Go down
VGrace
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
VGrace

PostSubject: Re: Combat Skies - Tabletop Game   Combat Skies - Tabletop Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 6:07 pm

Name/Model: McDonnell P-67 Black Bat
Nickname: The Grimm Reaper
Wing type: Straight
Fuel tank size: 1,864 litre
Range: 1,500km
Cockpit size: single seat
Missiles: unguided rockets
Guns: 6x20mm Hispano Mk.II Cannons
Bombs: 4000lb
Size of aerial vehicle: 5
Base stats for plane:
Speed: 8
Maneuverability: 6
Durability: 6
Armor: 0
Health: 8
AR:+5
Engine: 2x Rolls-Royce Griffins V-12 liquid cooled
Service ceiling: 29,000 ft
Max Speed: 610km/h
Avionics: AI MK.V Radar
Functions: Fighter bomber, Inceptor

(all stats based of DH Mosquito)

Name: Isabella "The Black Widow" Zaragoza-Windsor
Plane: McDonnell P-67 Black Bat
Faction: Dread Pirates
AR:
Bio: Isabella’s father was a dashing air racing pilot and her mother was a noble women. Her father would use to take her up in his sports plane and she soon developed a natural skill for flying. However her idyllic life would be shattered forever when the Revolution would rip apart her homeland. At the young age of 16 her mother was killed when the capital fell to the rebels and her father a few days later when he was shot dead by rebels just as he buddled Isabella into the cockpit of his plane. Shakily taking the controls, she took off, escaping the airfield as bullets whizzed past. She flies aimlessly until her fuel run out, landing in a neighboring country, where the government in exile was recruiting all for the “liberation of the homeland”. Isabella signed up straight away by faking her age and using her family accounts to custom her father’s racing plane into formidable war bird.

Flying mainly solo missions, she employed hit and run attacks, terrorizing Red Guard Aircraft with her all black aircraft, with a red spider crest, her family coat of arms. After the wars conclusion, she become lost in the new peace time world and become a mercenary pilot, fighting in various dirty little wars around the world. She recently signed up with the Dread Pirates.

Her latest plane is still all black with red hour glass markings……

https://2img.net/h/i397.photobucket.com/albums/pp59/Koto00/McDonnellYP-67BlackBat.png

https://2img.net/h/i397.photobucket.com/albums/pp59/Koto00/590531-hero_lenora.jpg

Last edited by VGrace on Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Razer
Fox
Fox
Razer

PostSubject: Re: Combat Skies - Tabletop Game   Combat Skies - Tabletop Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 4:12 am

My only complaint is that both of the people with planes, would die pretty quickly.

0 armor means generally a single bullet could take the plane down. It would have no armor plating at all, and its skeletal system wouldnt be able to take any hits.

You may want to adjust it to at least have 1 armor, which would generally mean you could take a few average bullets before your plane would probably go down in flames.
Back to top Go down
Iron Angel
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Iron Angel

PostSubject: Re: Combat Skies - Tabletop Game   Combat Skies - Tabletop Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 5:41 am

awww dont do that, i like the idea of all my enemies having 1hp
Back to top Go down
Nowotny
Fox
Fox
Nowotny

PostSubject: Re: Combat Skies - Tabletop Game   Combat Skies - Tabletop Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 9:37 am

I don't wanna be rude, but think about, for example, the B-17 omber. Okay it had bigger size, but it also didn't have any armor, however, it was really tough to take down. There are so many stories about their survivability. These bombers were able to return to base with dozens of holes in their hull and with a single working engine.
Or take a look at the "Huey" helicopter. It's also a though bird without armor.
But to be honest, yes, a 30mm (or higher) mg (or AA-gun) hit can make good damage aginst armorless aircrafts, but that's why our speed and maneuverability are really high. ^^
Advanteges and disadvantages. Fighters and recons with armor can't fulfil their task so well.
But all in all, it's just my idea.
(Note for my plane: my aircraft made for recon jobs, so Konrad usually trying to avoid battles, taking a good look at enemy positions, listening radio signals and runs back as soon as possible)
Back to top Go down
http://novinowotny.deviantart.com
VGrace
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
VGrace

PostSubject: Re: Combat Skies - Tabletop Game   Combat Skies - Tabletop Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 12:01 pm

and like I said I based my plabe of the DH Mosquito, which is made of wood, so no real armour at all but was highley durable !
Back to top Go down
Razer
Fox
Fox
Razer

PostSubject: Re: Combat Skies - Tabletop Game   Combat Skies - Tabletop Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 2:55 pm

Oy. I'm thinking of the modern games' style of armor.
Armor = Health
Health = Armor

So thats fine, but put a seperate stat (not effected by the 20 limit, just go from 1 to 15) under the others that says "Health" and put what the planes health is. I wasn't really considering that others may consider Armor and Health different.
Back to top Go down
Nowotny
Fox
Fox
Nowotny

PostSubject: Re: Combat Skies - Tabletop Game   Combat Skies - Tabletop Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 3:04 pm

Sorry...misunderstood.
Now I'll edit.

Name/Model: Henschel P.78 (fictional but almost look like this one)
Combat Skies - Tabletop Game - Page 2 HsP75
Nickname: Dark Arrow
Wing type: Delta-wing (with "undertail")
Fuel tank size: 1000 litres (2 x 250 litres extra tanks can be added)
Fuel consumption rate: 1.15 l/km (1.21 l/km with extra tanks)
Tactical Range: ~850 km (~1200 km with extra tanks)
Cockpit size: One-seat with catapult
Missiles: none
Guns: 2x MK108 30mm Machine Gun (1500 rounds each)
Bombs: none
Size of aerial vehicle: 3
Base stats for plane:::: You have 20 points, with a max of 15 on a specific stat. Base your points off description when possible.
Speed: [7]
Manueverability: [7] (only [6] with extra tanks)
Durability: [6] Easy to repair, and the main parts are so tough.
Armor: none [0]
Health: [5]

Engine: Daimler-Benz DB 610 (DB 605 "twins")
Service ceiling: 12000 metres
Max speed: 810 Km/h, 780 km/h with extra tanks
Functions: long-range recon, light-fighter,

Name: Konrad "Chickadee" Nowotny
Plane: Henschel P.78
Faction: Skybreaker Brigade
AR: [+3]
Bio: Born into a family which is out of favor, is always means hard life. Konrad learned this lesson very soon. His first years spent in the slum and tried to survive it, but when he was 7 years old he saw a "miracle". It was a usual day, fight with rats and run away from hungry dogs, he escaped from them and climbed up to a house. Many miles away, he saw the elegant siluetts of figther planes. When the aircrafts flown above him, the little kid found a propose for his life. The happy faces in the cockpits was the sign for a new start. From this moment, he wanted only one thing: fly into the sky! At any cost. Only few years later his parents died by famine, he hid in a cargo ship and tried to start his dream-life. It wasn't easy, but with hard work he learned to read. Learned maths, phisics, chemistry. He was only 16 when he tried to sign in for the Pilot Academy. Failed, and became to the target of many jokes. He didn't give up, and finally a lucky accident made a chance for him. A cargo plane made a failed landing on the sea. He jumped into the water, and luckily he found the captain in the water and saved him. The captain was a real gentleman and asked him what he wants in exchange for saving his life. Konrad's wish was obvius. After 7 years of hard learning, he finished the academy as a senior airman. After few months of serving, his superiors recognized the potential of him. Some of them tried to slow or stop his career, while others wants to support him. Now, he found himself in a mixed situation: to fly with an experimental aircraft is an honor, however, a danger too. But he didn't mind it. He has real, responsible friends, and mostly: his "childish" dream came true. He is a true pilot. With a "true" nickname. "Chickadee", beacause of his hair makes him familiar to a carolina chickadee, but truely because of his "playful" tricks in the air. Short turns and backflips within a blink.

Last edited by Nowotny on Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://novinowotny.deviantart.com
VGrace
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
VGrace

PostSubject: Re: Combat Skies - Tabletop Game   Combat Skies - Tabletop Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 3:24 pm

edited with a heatlh bar.

btwother then that was my profile OK?
Back to top Go down
Razer
Fox
Fox
Razer

PostSubject: Re: Combat Skies - Tabletop Game   Combat Skies - Tabletop Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 11:17 pm

Well I did say custom planes are alright. It seems you guys went for the non-custom but I'm going to take it upon myself to show what a custom one would appear as.

Name/Model: EP-97

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs26/f/2008/156/7/2/Jet_fighter_design_1_by_Hideyoshi.jpg

Nickname: "The 97"
Wing type: Forward Swept
Range: Estimated 1800 kilometers
Cockpit size: 2 seater but the seat in back has never been used
Missiles: 6 x Sidewinder Missiles
Guns: 2 x Gatling Gun style Machine guns (8000 rounds of ammo)
Bombs: None
Size of aerial vehicle: 3
Base stats for plane::::
Speed: 9
Manueverability: 7
Durability: 2(Every other mission maintenance)
Armor: 2
Health: 7
-------------------

Name: Captain Drake Jantro "Ribbons"
Appearance: http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1381537
Bio: A solitary kind of guy, and shy to newcomers. He doesn't mind trying his hand at talking to new people though. Jantro was born into the Gun Runners as the sun of an ace pilot. His father inspired him to become the same and he always did his best, eventually graduating at the top of flight school and soaring up the ranks from successful defenses and solo opts. He is known at "Ribbons" both for his commendiations as much as his plane always returning, cut to ribbons but somehow still flying.

In the air, he's an unpredictable ace and a confident fighter.

Last edited by Razer on Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sivvy
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Sivvy

PostSubject: Re: Combat Skies - Tabletop Game   Combat Skies - Tabletop Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:36 am

this is interesting but i really don't have an idea, though i'm probably going to end up being the semi-nuetral party x3
Back to top Go down
Razer
Fox
Fox
Razer

PostSubject: Re: Combat Skies - Tabletop Game   Combat Skies - Tabletop Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:57 am

Hello Siv. Nice to see you again. Choose wisely, for it determines your character's personality as well as your alliances. People will be fighting NPC's mostly but occasional PvP isn't terrible.

I will be creating an IRC channel with a link to it in the first post once we get the rp thread made properly.
Back to top Go down
Iron Angel
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Iron Angel

PostSubject: Re: Combat Skies - Tabletop Game   Combat Skies - Tabletop Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 3:34 am

yay someone else on the neutral team ^_^
were gona kick all kinds of ass, except we dont have many enemies being neutral and all Razz
Back to top Go down
Sivvy
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Sivvy

PostSubject: Re: Combat Skies - Tabletop Game   Combat Skies - Tabletop Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 4:24 am

Name/Model: N/A
Nickname: Broken Wings
Wing type: Forward Swept
Fuel tank size: um... yeah
Fuel consumption rate: ... once again (how would you even monitor this??)
Range: 2500 km
Cockpit size: Single Seat
Missiles: AIM-54 Phoenix x6 R-60 x6 AGM-130 (when land operations ordered)
Guns: 1x 30mm Gsh-30-1 x750 rounds
Bombs: none
Size of aerial vehicle: 4
Speed: 6
Maneuverability: 8
Durability: 2
Armor: 4
Health: um... 9?

Name: Ankita "Mark"
Plane: Broken Wings
Faction: ex-Dread Pirate, currently flying for The Gun Runners
AR: 6
Bio: Ankita was born in a desert region, poor and nomadic. her people were attacked after running into an air base. Most of the people were killed as the militants. Others were captured and forced into the ranks. Being young, Ankita was one of the fortunate people, if you could call it such. She was worked into a soldier of a factionless entity, and as such she soon rose into the eye of the Commander of the force. With time she received much mistreatment - forced sexual assaults, beatings, etc. Sick and tired of it she slowly devised a plan and soon she was flying off in one of the few biplanes they had on station for raiding villages. this, however, didn't get her very far. Battered and in disrepair, the plane quickly sank into a heavily forested area, along with it's only passenger.

Injured but alive, Ankita tried to find a city she saw in the distance. As fate would have it, it wasn't a city, but an outpost for the Dread Pirates. Though she eagerly joined rather than be hunted without possible assistance. She slowly rose the the ranks, showing particular skill with aerial combat. taking into using Helicopters at first and soon gaining rank to planes, quickly getting a name for herself. Through man excisions against the Skybreaker Brigade and the Gun Runner she fought for nothing really. She just wanted to be in control of her own destiny. she started to get rather uncomfortable in the debauchery of the guild and so yet again she stole a plane gtfo of there. Though it was a smooth removal from the faction she was shot down by a patrol of Skybreakers and taken into custody. fortunately it was a long range bombing cruiser far from the actual base. after a little jimmying she was able to get her hands in front of her, incapacitated the guard, and gained control of the ship. unfortunately she couldn't really escape with other the other aircraft around her. she waited and soon had her chance after flying the ship into hanger, hiding in what compartment the stripped ship could offer. Luckily she found a smugglers compartment and was able to hide for till the coast was clear. then came the great escape and the confiscation of an experimental ship. there was only one safe haven for her - the neutral faction of merchants. Twist a few truths to make the story sit right and make the 'good guys' look in the wrong. some how she was even able to keep the jet. so win/win for Ankita.

(hope this works)

Last edited by Sivvy on Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:27 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nekomata
Goddess
Goddess
Nekomata

PostSubject: Re: Combat Skies - Tabletop Game   Combat Skies - Tabletop Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 4:24 am

The member 'Sivvy' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'd4 ' : 2, 3, 1, 2, 2, 3, 4, 4, 4, 4, 3, 1, 3, 2, 2, 3, 1, 2, 4, 1, 2, 1, 4, 4, 4, 2, 3, 1, 2, 2, 3, 3, 3, 1, 3, 1, 4, 1, 3, 1, 1, 2, 2, 1, 2, 2, 3, 3, 4, 4

--------------------------------

#2 'd4 ' : 4

#3 'd4 ' : 3

#4 'd4 ' : 4
Back to top Go down
https://kitsunemura.forumotion.com
Sivvy
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Sivvy

PostSubject: Re: Combat Skies - Tabletop Game   Combat Skies - Tabletop Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 4:26 am

woops... saw the dice roll thing and just had to try it x3
Back to top Go down
Razer
Fox
Fox
Razer

PostSubject: Re: Combat Skies - Tabletop Game   Combat Skies - Tabletop Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 5:55 pm

Siv, could you maybe knock the amount of missiles down to 12 or so? Thats a bit much.

As far as the fuel stuff goes, thats mostly for if you have a plane that was already made and is not custom because then you can find stats. If its custom, do what I did which is put a range on the plane.

I'll give an AR of +6
Back to top Go down
Razer
Fox
Fox
Razer

PostSubject: Re: Combat Skies - Tabletop Game   Combat Skies - Tabletop Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 6:17 pm

::::::::Minor Characters:::::::::

The Three Generals

General Sauron
Loyal to the cause, brave, and intelligient. He is considered the most stalwart of the generals and always fighting for the greater good, even willing to go on missions against the advice of his colonel's to show his support for the Skybreaker Brigade.

General Daket
Cunning and sneaky, always underhanding the enemy and destroying weaknesses in order to overcome. He's viscious and cruel and rules the skies behind his desk with an iron fist. Despite not willing to fight, he's highly respected by his men for his inelligient assault plans. His main goal is to destroy the Skybreaker Brigade and kill Sauron. Such is the goal of all Dread Pirates.

General Draco
A conserving and gentle person, he thinks only to keep their assets safe. The Gun Runners are lucky to have his kind of military mind. He mixes offense with defense and finds the perfect combo at all times to keep their land and assets under their jurisdiction.

Colonel Sandan
Force Commander of the Skybreaker Brigade, he is often the one leading full scale assaults unless the General convinces him to allow his joining in. He's much like the general, brave and tough, and always thinking about the well being of his men.

Colonel Robuk
The fierce and sadistic leader of the Dread Pirate forces. He won't sacrifice his men pointlessly but if he has to expend a pilot's life in order to win the mission, you bet your ass he'll do it. No respect for anybody, he just wants to win.

Colonel Jase
Relaxed, but serious. He is a business man at heart. If the Dread Pirates are encroaching on two sets of land, he'll protect the one with the most currency value over the one with more civilians. A true merchant just as much a pilot, always interested in making some cash.

Various engineers, temporary pilots and ground forces, etc will appear throughout this that I will control as well.
Back to top Go down
Sivvy
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Sivvy

PostSubject: Re: Combat Skies - Tabletop Game   Combat Skies - Tabletop Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 12:03 am

in fact the su-47 is a russian supersonic jet. but i could not find the fuel information but 3,300 km is it's effective range. O.O

and sure i can cut down on missiles
Back to top Go down
Razer
Fox
Fox
Razer

PostSubject: Re: Combat Skies - Tabletop Game   Combat Skies - Tabletop Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 4:52 pm

Anybody have any questions before I make an IC thread and put up the link for the appropriate dice site we'll be using? (Dice here aren't correct)
Back to top Go down
Sivvy
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Sivvy

PostSubject: Re: Combat Skies - Tabletop Game   Combat Skies - Tabletop Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 6:45 pm

i think i'm good
Back to top Go down
Iron Angel
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Iron Angel

PostSubject: Re: Combat Skies - Tabletop Game   Combat Skies - Tabletop Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 6:50 pm

what country is Copenhagen the capital of?

on topic nope I think im good too
Back to top Go down
VGrace
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
VGrace

PostSubject: Re: Combat Skies - Tabletop Game   Combat Skies - Tabletop Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 6:56 pm

You haven't given me an AR number yet....

Still not happy with the mixture of jets and props, come on a Su-47 vs World War II era planes >.>.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Combat Skies - Tabletop Game   Combat Skies - Tabletop Game - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Combat Skies - Tabletop Game
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next