Kitsune Mura RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Combat Skies - Tabletop Game

Go down 
+2
VGrace
Razer
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sivvy
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Sivvy

Combat Skies - Tabletop Game - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Combat Skies - Tabletop Game   Combat Skies - Tabletop Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 7:02 pm

he said anything goes >.>
Back to top Go down
VGrace
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
VGrace

PostSubject: Re: Combat Skies - Tabletop Game   Combat Skies - Tabletop Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 7:05 pm

Sivvy wrote:
he said anything goes >.>

I know but I just feel it's a bit silly really.....
Back to top Go down
Sivvy
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Sivvy

PostSubject: Re: Combat Skies - Tabletop Game   Combat Skies - Tabletop Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 7:11 pm

i get it. if it's so unfair i guess i could change it to something else.

also the german were experimenting with jet engines towards the end of the war anyway.
Back to top Go down
Razer
Fox
Fox
Razer

PostSubject: Re: Combat Skies - Tabletop Game   Combat Skies - Tabletop Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 7:35 pm

If you guys aren't ok with it then modify your planes a little to have a bit more armor or speed. Remember, they don't have to be exact to the real life models. You can modify them so that they had a chance against jets.
Back to top Go down
VGrace
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
VGrace

PostSubject: Re: Combat Skies - Tabletop Game   Combat Skies - Tabletop Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 7:37 pm

Sivvy wrote:
i get it. if it's so unfair i guess i could change it to something else. 

also the german were experimenting with jet engines towards the end of the war anyway.

I know, but a modern super sonic jet is another thing all together. 
Back to top Go down
Sivvy
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Sivvy

PostSubject: Re: Combat Skies - Tabletop Game   Combat Skies - Tabletop Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 7:39 pm

like i said if it's that bad i can change my plane to something else
Back to top Go down
Razer
Fox
Fox
Razer

PostSubject: Re: Combat Skies - Tabletop Game   Combat Skies - Tabletop Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 1:33 am

*Facepalm* I had a feeling my allowance of whatever you wanted was going to fuck over the rp...
Back to top Go down
Sivvy
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Sivvy

PostSubject: Re: Combat Skies - Tabletop Game   Combat Skies - Tabletop Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 1:44 am

pretty much...

happens when you give people free range
you should made it so that you needed to approve it.
Back to top Go down
Razer
Fox
Fox
Razer

PostSubject: Re: Combat Skies - Tabletop Game   Combat Skies - Tabletop Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 2:25 am

Oy... Well remember PvP isnt going to be very common. Its mostly NPC combat. PvP will be more of once in awhile.
Back to top Go down
VGrace
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
VGrace

PostSubject: Re: Combat Skies - Tabletop Game   Combat Skies - Tabletop Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 7:19 am

Razar you have not given me a AR yet.
Back to top Go down
Razer
Fox
Fox
Razer

PostSubject: Re: Combat Skies - Tabletop Game   Combat Skies - Tabletop Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 7:16 pm

+5
Back to top Go down
VGrace
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
VGrace

PostSubject: Re: Combat Skies - Tabletop Game   Combat Skies - Tabletop Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 7:19 pm

sweet
Back to top Go down
Razer
Fox
Fox
Razer

PostSubject: Re: Combat Skies - Tabletop Game   Combat Skies - Tabletop Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 11:09 pm

Alright well while we figure out whats going on with Sivvy, I'm going to get an IC thread up by tomorrow. Remember a little more than half the time will be spent back at base. You can choose to be at a frontline base, or the main HQ of your faction. I'll have plenty of NPC's that are often played as full characters to keep people busy.
Back to top Go down
Sivvy
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Sivvy

PostSubject: Re: Combat Skies - Tabletop Game   Combat Skies - Tabletop Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 1:42 am

honestly i like my jet (it's fricken russian ^..,^) as long as people keep saying otherwise then it's up to you, as the GM, to say that i have to change to something else.
Back to top Go down
Razer
Fox
Fox
Razer

PostSubject: Re: Combat Skies - Tabletop Game   Combat Skies - Tabletop Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 2:18 am

Hrm. Well I haave a future plane but its not supersonic. Is it possible you can have maybe a modified SU-47. Say, more mobility or armor, or durability instead of speed? Knock its speed down a few pegs?

It would actually make sense, considering the fact that the SU-47 wouldn't actually fair well overall against anything non-supersonic because its not meant to operate at the low speeds that the majority of our planes are working at. So to compensate, it was modified to fly at lower speeds. It would get chewed up, probably.
Back to top Go down
Sivvy
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Sivvy

PostSubject: Re: Combat Skies - Tabletop Game   Combat Skies - Tabletop Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 3:06 am

i'll work on it
Back to top Go down
Razer
Fox
Fox
Razer

PostSubject: Re: Combat Skies - Tabletop Game   Combat Skies - Tabletop Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 1:20 am

Sorry for my bad timing with all this stuff. I'm trying to find the time between rp and work to get enough of a break to put up the starter thread. A lot is going into the thread so it'll take a little.
Back to top Go down
Razer
Fox
Fox
Razer

PostSubject: Re: Combat Skies - Tabletop Game   Combat Skies - Tabletop Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 10:29 pm

Back to top Go down
Sivvy
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Sivvy

PostSubject: Re: Combat Skies - Tabletop Game   Combat Skies - Tabletop Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 11:27 pm

alright, changed the stats of my jet/plane/thang...
Back to top Go down
Razer
Fox
Fox
Razer

PostSubject: Re: Combat Skies - Tabletop Game   Combat Skies - Tabletop Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:10 am

Nice. Now lets get some forum activity started, eh? Just start off how you wish, and NPC's will follow suite like characters I made.
Back to top Go down
VGrace
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
VGrace

PostSubject: Re: Combat Skies - Tabletop Game   Combat Skies - Tabletop Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 7:14 pm

Combat Skies - Tabletop Game - Page 3 Panorama
Dread Pirate Aerodreadnought Fleet and Stormtroopers awaiting deployment
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Combat Skies - Tabletop Game   Combat Skies - Tabletop Game - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Combat Skies - Tabletop Game
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3