Kitsune Mura RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bleach: Daily Duties

Go down 
+3
Shinbu641
Beelze
Cozzy
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

Bleach: Daily Duties  Empty
PostSubject: Bleach: Daily Duties    Bleach: Daily Duties  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 10:32 pm

The Seretei, where the spirirs of those who passed on from the earth start a new life, there where the gaurdians of the life cycle have there home, it is there that the most epic legends of our time orignate

However.. there is more then saving the world from great danger that keeps us safe, more to the duty of a Captain, then simply appear baddas...

--------

An appartment, not to expensive, just a bit more then your everage student staying place... the sound of water running fills the small living acomodation" Dammit...I can't be late on my first day" a voice speaks from where the water also seems to come.. a cranky twisting sound and the water stops.. it is then that a young female walks out of the shower room, a towel in hand she dries herself off" Finally I get to show everyone im much more then 'the sister off' " she purred while looking at a black kimono, with a katana next to it..it was brand new, and adorned with a flower crest on the shoulder.. she managed to get recruited in a squad right off the bat.. she was proud of.. on her Scabbared stood her name: Hinata, one of Squad 13's newest members.." Here we go then Sis...Il show the world yet that im better then you!" she took a victorious pose, not caring that she was nude, she was alone anyway...she took the uniform and fitted it on and went on her way

A few flash steps later, Hinanta appeared infront of the Squad 13 barracks.. she walked arround looking for where to go... "its so big here..." she murred
------------
On the negative side of the dead souls, there where the dark and evil make there second life... "N..No..GO AWAY!! PLEASE DONT! NOT LIKE THIS!!" A fish like creature cried...it was trying to crawl away...Curios..did it feel pain..? Could hollows feel pain? "GUHWHAAAAA NOOO!!" it cried as a fox like creature had its tails pressed deeply into the other creature, making it bleed... then quiet" How boring...It already died.." the fox purred and jumped to the corpse..then started to eat on it "Very Curious indeed.."
Back to top Go down
Beelze
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Beelze

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Daily Duties    Bleach: Daily Duties  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 2:28 am

----Raki----

It would be the first day of her new semester Raki thought as she ideally played with the rings she wore. in doing so she began to think how strange they both fit so well even thought they should be different sizes. it was at that point she realized where her mind was headed and forced her self to think of other happier things...

With a forced smile she made it to the high school and tried to think of other things like her new super powers and not of spontaneous human pulverization and what could have caused it.

----Carrying Bell----

Carrying Bell moved the arm of its host inspecting its blotting and rotting form that even though this body had a good run it just would no longer do. "Besides" it said not realizing it was talking "I could do for something a little younger and stronger, and maybe the next one will fill me up for longer" the host body forced to move to the will of Carrying Bell tried to speak with a rotted tongue but only managed a nightmarish wheeze, then Carrying Bell thought on what it wanted to do when it got its new body perhaps as it left the old one leaving it to dissolve. 'Perhaps this time I should try something new...'
Back to top Go down
Shinbu641
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Shinbu641

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Daily Duties    Bleach: Daily Duties  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 10:27 am

on top of an apartment building yelling could be heard yusei was on the roof of his apartment training, no one really came by this apartment though, which was good for yusei, he needed a place like this if he wanted to get better, if any of these so called hollow ever attacked he would be prepered incase a shinigami wasnt around after using his bringer light to propelle himself in the air he could see the whole town, it was an amazing veiw, he loved this part of town, safely landing back on the roof he sheaths his fullbring, as they turn back to wrenches he wipes his cheek from any dirt that accumulated during his training session " well... time to head back to the shop..." he says calmly as he heads back down stairs.
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Daily Duties    Bleach: Daily Duties  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 5:31 am

Down in the squad thirteen barracks, a door flies across the street in front of the new girl, a large male flying along with it, face planted against the thing. It crashes into a wall across the street, in a large dust cloud. Coming out of the doorway was a small girl, wearing a captains robes, an angry look on her face. "Stupid Katoka-Kun!! I told you to have my snacks ready for me by now!" She yelled and begun to walk over towards him, but turned as she caught something out of the corner of her eye. She turned towards the girl, and gave her a quick look up and down, noticing the crest on her shoulder. She quickly pointed up at her. "You! You bare the marking of my squad, but I have never seen you here before! What is your name, girl!?" She said looking up at her with a fierce look, that seemed misplaced on such a small girl.
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Daily Duties    Bleach: Daily Duties  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 6:34 am

Hinata squeeled out as the door carrying a man flew past her “W..What the?!” she sputtered in suprise as she looked to the building to sall the small..VERY angry girl…, when she got orders shouted at her she cringed” E..Eh… Im.. Hinata Kuwasaki, Madam! I.. I have been appointed to your squad since today!” she bowed quickly…what a scary woman.. very scary indeed..even if she was so small “I..Its nice to make your aquantance, ma’m!” Hinata was none on on the shy and back away side..but against such an overwelming force.. she lost her courage and just started nodding and reciting etiquete appropriate questions
--------------
“Hey..Zombie” Ninemare said as she approached the rotting corpse that walked arround” you still arround? Can’t blame people..you seem very untasty for consuming…” she sat down and started to lick her tails..still driping with the blood of her last victim” so what have you been planning on recently huh?” she asked Carrying Bell, whom she had encoutered once before..but she decided not to fight him..not in a matter of strenght or weak, but a matter that he didnt seem like tasty food
Back to top Go down
Beelze
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Beelze

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Daily Duties    Bleach: Daily Duties  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 10:03 pm

Carrying Bell had been ready to abandon this body and let it turn to dust but then it felt the presence of a familiar spirit one that might actually be able to hurt it so Carrying Bell thought to stay a little longer in this twisted body. "Ah Foxface it hasn't been long enough" said with its spiritual voice should a mortal onlooker without the ability to see spirits witness this exchange they would see an impossibly sick and withered standing while wheezing and staring intently on the middle distance. "Don't worry about me, at least you shouldn't unless you start going after the people I want to have precious to me then we will be fine. I have been thinking about a change of pace as the life of a salary man has started to grow dull"
Back to top Go down
Shinbu641
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Shinbu641

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Daily Duties    Bleach: Daily Duties  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 9:27 am

after getting ready to go to the shop yesui walks out of his apartment locking it behind his, turning around he puts his hands in his pockets and heads out, walking along the sidewalk yusei stares at the sky, it was a great day so far, when he got the corner of the street he stop and watched for traffic, noticing the nearby shop he figured he might for a drink before heading to work, but before he begun crossing the street he looks to his right, noticing two hollow conversing with eachother "shit!" he said before going behind the corner he pokes his head back out "good, they didnt notice me..." he says to himself as he analyses them, one of them seemed to have a person under his control, but the person was decrepit, and the other had a fox like figure, looking around there didnt seem to be anyone else, which was good, either way though yusei didnt care, he just wanted to get to work, tilting his hat back he puts his hand in his pockets and begins walking to the shop.
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Daily Duties    Bleach: Daily Duties  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 9:38 am

"You require a stronger body, you corpse snatcher? Why do you not look arround a bit better? or are your senses so dull you cannot smell the human behind us watching us?" she stated as her tails waved arround, all on them onw as if they had there own will and buisness to attend to" I myzelf am not intrested in filthy human's... there taste is for the common and unvictorious..not befitting me at all" she murrs happily" but perhaps you could feed on it?" she stated proudly
Back to top Go down
Beelze
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Beelze

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Daily Duties    Bleach: Daily Duties  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 8:09 pm

"I forget some lose their ability to see 'underneath the underneath' after the change. But more clearly I have never been a grease monkey before, now excuse me while I get into character." Carrying Bell said implying it had always noticed the mechanic and had planned what would happen, when in reality it had planned to possess a student who would be transferring to the local high school instead. As Carrying Bell turned toward its new target and extended the arms of the body and forced it to awkwardly shamble in imitation of some classic zombie stereotype and emit a low threatening grown. And Carrying Bell's mind however set forth weaving a new plan, after all he did want a change of pace...
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Daily Duties    Bleach: Daily Duties  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 2:01 am

Cozzy wrote:
Hinata squeeled out as the door carrying a man flew past her “W..What the?!” she sputtered in suprise as she looked to the building to sall the small..VERY angry girl…, when she got orders shouted at her she cringed” E..Eh… Im.. Hinata Kuwasaki, Madam! I.. I have been appointed to your squad since today!” she bowed quickly…what a scary woman.. very scary indeed..even if she was so small “I..Its nice to make your aquantance, ma’m!” Hinata was none on on the shy and back away side..but against such an overwelming force.. she lost her courage and just started nodding and reciting etiquete appropriate questions

Candy just sighed and looked up at her nodding a bit. "Okay it is good to have you on the team I suppose, though it would have been nicer to be informed about this before hand!" She said yelling at the end, as she turned back to the guy slammed against the wall, reaching her leg back and kicking a large rock his way. She sighed again reaching into her pockets a bit, acting like she was searching for something, then she suddenly turned to Hinata, her attitude suddenly changing as her eyes begun to water up. "Hina-Onee-chan!! She said leaping forward and wrapping her arms around her. "I-I need something sweet now!? Give me some candy!! O-or go buy some!!"
Back to top Go down
Shinbu641
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Shinbu641

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Daily Duties    Bleach: Daily Duties  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 4:46 am

yusei cautiously looking back at the hollow he notices one of them start to move towards him, pulling one hand from his pocket he grips one of his wrenches getting better look at the hollow yusei had to admit when he first saw him it didnt seem like a normal hollow at first more like something from a horror flick, as the hollow drew closer he turns and pulls out his wrench and takes a defensive stance "stop, i know you're not a normal person!" he yells as he grips his other wrench nerviously he didnt know for sure if this was a good idea, he didnt even know if he strong enough to take a hollow yet let alone two hollow.
Back to top Go down
Beelze
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Beelze

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Daily Duties    Bleach: Daily Duties  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 6:37 pm

Carrying Bell relished mechanic's cries before it lunged at the youth betraying speed and grace that no zombie should ever have intending to take a bite out of Yusei's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Daily Duties    Bleach: Daily Duties  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 4:26 pm

"eh?!" Hinata squeeled in suprise as her Captain took a lunge toward her neck "Y..You need sweets captain?! W..Well i Suppose.." she stumbled...why did she have to deal with this?! was this some kind of test... Hinata checked her pockets..ofcourse she didnt have any sweet but she did have some money" W..What kind of sweets? " she prayed that normal sweets would surfice...
---------------
The Fox Hollow stayed back and wrapped in her own tails.. she would enjoy seeing the lowerborn hollow take a body..she shuddered just at the thought,.why would she wanna sacrifice her perfect self? especially in favor of a...yuk...human! she layed down slowly and just stared "well then...Bon Appetite, Carrying"
Back to top Go down
VGrace
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
VGrace

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Daily Duties    Bleach: Daily Duties  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 5:29 pm

Albrecht poured himself a small glass of whiskey and without any hesitation, downed it with one gulp. The previous night’s hunt had left him with a fair share of bruises, but with a bag full of Hollow scum killed it was worth it. Hunting alone in a new city was a new experience, but he would learn to coop, as he was a true Quincy warrior, although he terrible missed Morrigan and the others by his side, hunting Hollow vermin in the old cities of Europe. But he had enjoyed his several nights and days in Tokyo, if it did come off a bit weird for his tastes.

He threw his leather quincy jacket other his shoulders and summoned his bow to his side. He was inside his companies’ office, part of one of cities largest skyscrapers, near the very top floor. Within a few seconds he had thrown the large glided windows open and stood on the edge, and with his eyes closed, jumped out.

He allowed himself to fall though the air for several seconds, letting the wind blow past him and to the adrenaline to pump though his veins. And of course startling a few employees on his way down.

He curled his body into a tight ball and created a Hirenkyaku under himself, landing on his feet gracefully onto the “board” and soon found himself gliding though the night sky over Tokyo.

Hunting……
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Daily Duties    Bleach: Daily Duties  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 5:41 pm

Nine smelled the scents in the air"mmmmh... Carrying.. please make haste.. it seems something else is coming this way..." the scent she detected was that of a human..but it was up high and strong.. intresting enough she also smelled the scent of dead hollows arround this person.. this might even get intresting
Back to top Go down
Igraenne
Fox
Fox
Igraenne

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Daily Duties    Bleach: Daily Duties  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 6:22 pm

Chiyo was out on another mission, scouting over her corner of the town. She was low ranked and as such she was always sent out on missions like this for some reason, like she was some kind of second squad slave or something. For all she knew, she might be, but she got to kill any hollows she met or send back souls which was more then enough for her, she supposed. Casting another gaze over her part of the city, she leaped down in the streets and begun to roam, looking for trouble.
Back to top Go down
VGrace
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
VGrace

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Daily Duties    Bleach: Daily Duties  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 6:57 pm

Albrecht soared though the inky black night sky continuing the hunt. And to be honest a tiny bit bored right that second. The nights hunt was already several nights old and had only yielded a single lowly hollow that a that even one of the dearly departed could have fought off. Maybe the Hollows in Japan where weaker then their European cousins or maybe it was just an “off” night.

Just as he signed to himself out of frustration, Albrecht caught the spiritual flare up of two hollows themselves hunting for prey far to the west of his current position. A large grin crept across his face. Hopefully these Hollows would provide some more entertainment for him.

A few minutes later after cruising quickly on his board though the skyscrapers of Tokyo, he landed atop of an old abounded apartment complex, giving him a bird’s eye of the streets below and his prey.

With his eagle like version he spotted a bug type hollow attacking a human and a fox like hollow with several tails holding back. Much to his surprise he sensed the bug type hollow using a dead corpse as a host to attack the human, and the human himself apparently both seeing and attempting to fight off the zombie. The boy must have some spiritual energy but he was not a Quincy. How interesting…

He summoned Tauchen Adler to his side and in one swift motion drew a spirit arrow and aimed it at the Zombie.

“Hay George A Romeo, live the kid alone!”

He let the arrow fly and in a split second later it impacted in the zombies head just as it was about to take a bit out of kid. The zombies cranium exploded, dirty blood and decayed flesh, tissue and bones erupting from the wound. At least I’ve put the poor out of its misery Albrecht somley thought to himself as he drew another arrow, this time pointing at the Bug Hollow itself.

As he did he sensed a presence of a dammed Soul Reaper nearby. Tonight defiantly will be interesting…..
Back to top Go down
Beelze
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Beelze

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Daily Duties    Bleach: Daily Duties  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 7:17 pm

When the hasty Quency struck Carrying Bells host body he had unknowingly given the hollow exactly what it had wanted a way out. Shortly before the would be fatal arrow struck the body Carrying Bell retreated to the sandy nether realms leaving the old body as little more than a pile of sand and clothes. As soon as Carrying Bell made it to the nether worlds it reflected with much disgust on its new found nakedness, soon though it would have the body it had wanted in the first place and soon it would try to gather 'precious living people' once more.
Back to top Go down
Shinbu641
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Shinbu641

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Daily Duties    Bleach: Daily Duties  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 9:27 pm

yusei watched as the undead hollow drew near, just as yusei was about to use his fullbring the dead body's head explodes "huh?... that was a projectile..." he say's as he begin's looking around, he looks up and notices notices a man with a bow like weapon, considering yusei prefered doing things on his own he was kind of mad he couldnt prove his worth against these creatures "hey! i could of handle them on my own you know!" he yells angerly up at the quincy, he had no idea who he was, but if it wasnt for him he would've prolly had a chunk taken out of his shoulder "speaking of which..." he says as he looks back down at the fox like hollow "you're friends gone now, you want to join him?" he says point his wrench toward nine, yusei was feeling a little more confident now the the other hollow was out of the way now.
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Daily Duties    Bleach: Daily Duties  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 1:52 pm

Ninemare raised her body and looked to the human..what just struck down her...well lets not call it a friend.. it was like calling a deformed person a friend, just because he was of the same species... "you think because you took that,..thing down,.with his broken body, you could oppose me? Please, you pile of flesh..scram away before i take your taunts serious" her tails rose just a bit as her eyes stared full of disintrest and disgust" and my my.. a Quincy.. i thought your wretched kind had gone extinct?" she seemed unfased. uncaring even
Back to top Go down
Igraenne
Fox
Fox
Igraenne

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Daily Duties    Bleach: Daily Duties  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 2:12 pm

Chiyo groaned, noticing a hollow presence of some sort, but also something... Else... She travelled over to the place, running as she was uncapable of using flash step for long amounts of time and she did not want to waste the energy, after all. As soon as she got there she climbed up a building to get a look. A fullbringer, a Quincy, and a Hollow. All three enemies of Soul Society. She smirked, then masked her reiatsu and sat down, simply to watch them: She'd deal with the winner once the fighting was through.
Back to top Go down
Shinbu641
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Shinbu641

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Daily Duties    Bleach: Daily Duties  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 2:41 pm

yusei scoffed at the hollows attempt to insult him "first of all, i didnt take that thing down..." he say's as he pulls out his second wrench "second of all... let me show that im not a normal person!" he yells as his wrenchs began to glow green, both his wrenches begin to glow aswell, and begun to transform into two katana's, he glared at the hollow "sharpend wrench's..." he said, taking a attack stand yusei rushed the hollow like fox bouncing off the pavment to propelle him foward with scary speed.
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Daily Duties    Bleach: Daily Duties  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 3:13 pm

The fox looked at the scene unintrested before her tails lunged forward toward the attacker, in a swirling, swaying mess, the long body attached ropes moved in a defensive manner to intercept her attacker" im so not impressed.."
Back to top Go down
VGrace
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
VGrace

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Daily Duties    Bleach: Daily Duties  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 4:04 pm

Albrecht signed as the Bug Hollow disappeared back to Heuco Munco. A missed killed. He swung his bow to the fox like Hollow and was about to let loose a bolt when the Hollow quipped about the Quincy genocide.

“The Japanese Order may have failed in its duty but I will be their avenger!”

As he was about to send a spirit arrow in-between the creatures eyes but the young kid charged blindly forward

“Bloody idiot!” He whispered

As the kids attacks uselessly bounced off the Hollows tail, he fired the arrow aimed at the base Hollows tail, hoping it was a weak point like other tailed hollows he had fought in the past.

He sensed the Soul Reaper hiding nearby. Like a normal usless Soul Reaper then, not helping when needed
Back to top Go down
Beelze
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Beelze

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Daily Duties    Bleach: Daily Duties  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 5:58 pm

When Carrying Bell finally made it to his destination and began to where the transfer students body it noticed how close it was to all the fighting after all it had planed to never have to be 'between bodies' like he just was. And thought 'It would be a shame if something happened to Foxface.' as Carrying Bell hid its hollow pressure and began the trick of pumping its new host body's blood and forcing it to draw in air or otherwise breath now only those closest to Lee could tell he even acted differently and Carrying Bell had managed to dispose of family leaving this body a blank slate long before the switch was made.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Daily Duties    Bleach: Daily Duties  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bleach: Daily Duties
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next