Kitsune Mura RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bleach: Xcution of Souls

Go down 
+7
Nekomata
VGrace
Shinbu641
Igraenne
Atomsk
Zenguai
Cozzy
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

Bleach: Xcution of Souls  Empty
PostSubject: Bleach: Xcution of Souls    Bleach: Xcution of Souls  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 5:59 pm

( Start of the RP!! )

( To Everyone)
-------------------
Momo, Angel and Intro
-----------------
The sand blew across the desert... a group of warriors dressed in cloack made its way to a far away building" There it is, Diachi-san" Momo spoke as she pointed toward a great pallace...she felt nostalgic.. but she felt something else inside her..sohmething that scared her.. Momo ignored it and pressed on, walking next to the Quincy leader" So our plan stands? you will buy me time..and I slip in with Luna to snatch the Obsidian?" she spoke.. Angel missed her friend, but she understood why she had to stay back "gaurding the HQ is important too..." she murred as she looked to all the others.. Albrecth and Rebecca she hadnt seen before..they looked really powerfull.. could she match up? the group just kept moving.. closing in on the Castle
----------------
Julia
-----------
The head Captain had retreated from a long evening..tired from all her activities she returned to her appartment..on the way she caughed a few times..looking to her hand she cussed” Damn…Why does this keep happening…? “ she shook her head and moved on… she had no time to be ill.. the Seretei counted on her judgement, it was her task to keep things in order!
-------------
(to Zen)
--------------
Fualita
-------------
" Im telling you my little Malvado.. "Your" Fraccion is getting more powerfull then ever..soon she will have Model-006 as her weapon, and the fitting resurection, SOUNDWAVE, truly SUBARASHI!!" her brother was no where new..thus Fualita was in her crazy mode.. she haid her hair stuck in the usual bun..and praded arround happily" I will make her a perfect weapon..but if il let you have her still..thats a second!" she squeeled as they neared her lab..
-----------
Tear
-------------
Watching as the young girl digged at her plate, she let out a soft gniffle and smiled” Eva-chan sure has a big appetire..that reflects a big spiritual pressure! “ she stated proudly, as if she complimented her own child. Tear herself had more food then she usually required… a plate filled with delights, she had attempted to use her Grand Kido, one of a high level.. it had completly drained her, still she was wondering..what happend to Azi-Senpei? Where was she? She was still listed as a roque soul reaper after all
------------
(To Sivvy )
--------------
Yinjo
------------
With Riful by his side, Yinjo walked through the hall with his hands on the back of his head" man im utterly bored... you think we get to have some fun my Dear Riful? I want someone that atleast holds out for 10 minutes!... then we can go find a silent chamber and do what we do best~"he murred happily, taking a sip from his hip bottle
-------------
To Atomsk
-------------
Hinata
-------------
Hinata just came back from furfilling her daily jobs..clearing the world from Hollows and fetching sweets for Captain Candy, breathing out unhappily she came to the station" Captain.. .Im here.." she murred, tired and soar...she just wanted a bath
----------
(to VGrace )
-------------
Haley and Eleanor
----------
*Step Step* "huh...Did i hear something...?"
*step step step* " i could have sworn i just...
" SIIIS!!!" "KYAAA!!!" Haley had managed to snuck up on her sister and grab her waist" I GOTYA!!" she purred in victory as she tickled her eagerly" OH NO NO NO PLEASE STOP!!" she groaned unhappily, but wildly laughing, her tears streaming over her cheek" NOOOO!! PLEASE NO!!!!" they where so bored..the Violet twins both whore a white Haori with a 8 on it.. they shared the captain ship..and where all about having fun..atleast Haley was..Eleanor was strict and serious..the two form one complete. and perfect Captain
------------
Kenji
------------
Tiger, Fox, Horse “Katon! Vuurbal!” Kenji cried out as he blasted out a large ball of flames from his mouth toward a massive rock, on impact the stone scattered in pieces, and black steel objects nailed each of them shortly after. These where Kunai, outfitted with Explosive tags, the rocks blew up and Kenji stood panting” well Myra? What did you think?” he asked his trusted familiar, whom had taken on her more human form” i told you i had gotten better!
------------
To Rae
------------
Yukio
-----------
Yukio was resting in her hospital bed..she liked that her new friend came to visit so much..”heh.. Kizoku.. making time to visit me even though your the leader of the Stealth Force..” she was geniunly impressed..slowly she stood up…she could stand agian, that was a progress…how could she habbe let someone rough her up so much… how unfitting for a Captain…
----------
( Tear is directed at you aswel, Rae )

To Neko
-----------
Momoko
----------
“Bella…whats going on..?” she asked her older sister, as she had seen her mother dissapear through a portal”Papa…Where is Eva?? “ she asked even more pannicked… cligning tightly to her fathers arm” Did the bad people take her?! Mabye we should ask the Candy man for help!!”she uttered in a hopefull whisper…she remembered how Kenji had helped her earlier…atleast she believed he helped her…
----------
( and Enjoy!! )

Last edited by Cozzy on Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zenguai
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Zenguai

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Xcution of Souls    Bleach: Xcution of Souls  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 12:48 am

Takai
--------- (i am using your idea Cozzy)
Takai had been around too many places, he was getting tired of it. He set the report and his paperwork on a personal matter for Julia to look over tomorrow. Stopping by his desk, Takai pulls out a small box. He smiles, he would hope that this would give Tear something to think about over him being gone so much. "But tomorrow is hopefully change that..."
Leaving he flashstepped near Tear, just stopping short of the doorway. Walking into the restaurant, the sounds of him walking in where drowned out by Eva's talking. Placing something in Tear's hands, a gift, he had bought while out on a mission, and a kiss to follow it.

Malvado
-------------
Malvado continued walking along side Fualita, he did not say much. He was silent for a while than spoke up, "What Tests have you ran?"
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Xcution of Souls    Bleach: Xcution of Souls  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 5:19 am

Daichi and Shizne
-------------------
Daichi stood beside Momo, nodding a bit. "Yes I completely understand the plan, I will try my best." He said looking over to his opposite side where his daughter stood next to him. "Shizne, I am proud of you, this stand we are taking here, it will show your true strength." She said to her with a light smile, and she gave him one back. "I will try my hardest papa!" She said happily, and he simply placed a hand on her head and rubbed her hair a bit. "Good... but, try to stay alive..."

Candy
------------
Candy was at her desk again, something she rather hated, paperwork was always so boring, and her bag of chocolate emptied a while a go, so she was running on empty. She sighed, but heard a voice. Quickly looking up she noticed Hinata and smiled wildly, hoping up from her chair and launching herself at the girl. She latched onto the girls chest, just hanging off her shoulders. "Onee-chan!!" She said happily. Her smile got wider as she put out her hand to the girl. "Hmmm?" She was expecting something to be put in it.

Kyuhina
--------------
Kyuhina was in her office as usual, treating anyone who happened to be injured, or sick. Though she was kinda bored cause of how slow it actually was that day. The lower ranks seemed to be able to take care of almost everything, leaving her alone, with paperwork, what a joy.
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Xcution of Souls    Bleach: Xcution of Souls  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 6:11 am

Tear
----------
Tear suddenly looked stunned as she got a kiss and a gift" W...W..What this supposed to..?" she looked to the item curiously of what it was..for a second it even seemed she forgot about Eva even..
----------
Fualita
--------
"Tests? i didnt test anyhting yet really.. just Subarashi experiments on her potential..after all we want to make sure my Model works well on her, she has to become purrrfect!" Fualita seemed to be thinking and wondering..but mostly testing Malvado as they went on" You know that my Mecha-ressurections surpass most normal ones..do you not? "

Momo
----------
"Let us go Luna..." Momo says as she deverts from the others right at the entrance of the palace.. the battle was bound to begin soon.. she could feel Arrancar spirit powers move inside the fortress close by..
-------------
Angel
----------
Following the head of the family, Angel prepared her bow..she was excited to be figthing against these so called Arrancars... evolved hollows, she could only imagine what horrors these might be! eager and willing, she entered the fortress alongside Diachi
------------
Hinata
----------
Dodging was to late! no way to avert it! just giggle! as the captain latched onto Hinata she just smiled and forced out a laugh" Hehe...Yes Captain.. I have your sweets here" she states and plants the bag of candy into her hand" Really though Captain...skipping on meatings to dodge paper work? is that really alright? "
Back to top Go down
Zenguai
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Zenguai

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Xcution of Souls    Bleach: Xcution of Souls  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 8:00 am

Cozzy wrote:
Tear
----------
Tear suddenly looked stunned as she got a kiss and a gift" W...W..What this supposed to..?" she looked to the item curiously of what it was..for a second it even seemed she forgot about Eva even..
----------
Fualita
--------
"Tests? i didnt test anyhting yet really.. just Subarashi experiments on her potential..after all we want to make sure my Model works well on her, she has to become purrrfect!" Fualita seemed to be thinking and wondering..but mostly testing Malvado as they went on" You know that my Mecha-ressurections surpass most normal ones..do you not?"

Takai
---------
Takai sits down in a chair nearby, "I wanted show you how much I love you, and plus putting up with me being gone so much." He smiles warmly up at Tear.

Malvado
-------------
He says nothing at first, than speaks. "We will see, if it is the best than I will have to send others." Without another word he followed.
Back to top Go down
Igraenne
Fox
Fox
Igraenne

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Xcution of Souls    Bleach: Xcution of Souls  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 9:20 am

Rebecca sighed deeply as she heard about the plan. She hated fighting. Why did she agree to come along on this again? Oh right, her brother insisted. Family pride and all that, or something. She mumbled something to herself as she took out her bow, materializing it. She pulled out an arrow, then pointed her bow at the ground so that it was ready to fire if any potential threats jumped out. She then went into the castle behind Angel rather unwillingly.

--

Azi came back to Tear after her long stroll, spotting Eva, and Tear talking, and a boy she did not recognize. She thought for a while. Was that? No, couldn't be. She remembered a boy who was rather young, who had been friends with Tear, but he had not been nearly strong enough to match the spirit pressure of whoever this was. Nor had he been handsome enough. She shrugged, and she walked over to them sitting down at the table across from them, buying some food and beginning to simply watch her student.

-

Kizoku smiled to Yukio. "Well... We don't got all that much to do..." Kizoku said. "Though I am sure my LT would disagree..." He added and smiled nervously to her. "Wanna go outside today too?" He asked and smiled to her friendly. He had been growing more and more fond of her lately, he had to admit that. He was pretty sure she was aware of that, too. He was good at hiding emotions usually but around her, he usually found himself unable to. "Need help?" He finally asked as she got up to her feet, just wanting to make sure she didn't hurt herself.

---

Irelia noticed spirit pressures entering Hueco Mundo. So, the man had been right. She had been wondering if she had embarrassed herself on this one. She sighed and picked up her large claymore. She spun it around in her hand and felt the weight of it. She then brushed her hair away from her eyes and looked into the mirror at her own snake eyes. She sighed deeply and closed them, turning away then crushed the mirror. She really hated mirrors. She then took her sword into both hands, and left her room and home, out to find the new intruders.

--

Chiyo was in her room, meditating. She was growing closer and closer to discovering something, something at all, when she suddenly heard an explosion from the training area. She cussed loudly as her mind completely slipped. "KENJI!!!" She shouted out, but she knew he wouldn't hear her all the way down there. She cussed to herself repeatedly and got up to her feet, then she went down into the training area. "Would you mind being a bit quiet?" She said, forcing herself to regain her calm posture as she reached him.

--

Lars was resting in his room, thinking about his fellow Fullbringers in Hueco Mundo. He sighed deeply and got up, beginning to roam around their base. He hoped they would be alright, he had begun to see some of them as friends over time.
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Xcution of Souls    Bleach: Xcution of Souls  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 10:20 am

Yinjo
----------------/
However, Albrecht and Rebecca where suddenly cut off from the rest" Not so fast, not so faaast!!" a few Bala hit the floor infront of them, a flashy arrancar jumped down, flourishing his swords" You guys wanna have some fun here eh?? we cant just have you roam arround!! what would the boss say?!" eh! Riful!! shall we get them??" the man called out to a girl, right behind him...she seemed a bit more quiet...
-----------
Yukio
-----------
"yes please...Id love to get outside... " she murred as got out of bed..she was less in bandages covered, and seemed to stand easier" soon il be able to do my job again.... I cant let Tear-sama do everyhting on her own"
--------------
Kenji
--------------
Kenji looked back to Chiyo as he landed on the ground"huh... But Dad said to practise..oh wait i get it...you are here to practrise with me!" he said..without waiting for anwser he dashed forward. and threw shuriken at her"here we go Chiyo-san!!"
-------------
Tear
------------
her eyes grew wider... as she looked at the box.. "T..Takai..Im not...Sure what to say.." She said as she opened the box and saw a expensive neclace...she didnt like jewelry but...it was the sentiment that made her shiver... "thats...my Squad Symbol..." she muttered... touching the flower gently" How did.....you really do listen to me.." she was shaking with emotion... as she noticed her senpai inthe corner" I..I dont know what to say.'.."
-------
Fualita
-------
"aslong as i am unrestrained..go right ahead and send em to me" she replied as she opened the big doors " welcom in my lab..there is your little helper"
Back to top Go down
Igraenne
Fox
Fox
Igraenne

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Xcution of Souls    Bleach: Xcution of Souls  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 10:54 am

Kizoku smiled to her. "Yeah, that would be bad afterall. Though it doesn't seem that she has too much either, I saw her eating with some girl on my way here." Kizoku said and shrugged softly. "It's been rather quiet, away from the battle..." Kizoku said and scratched his cheek a bit. He hesitated a bit, to make sure she was steady on her feet, then begun walking outside.

--

Chiyo blinked. That was not what she had in mind. She lifted her hand and at the area the shurikens was about to fly over she increased gravity massivly, making the shurikens crash into the ground harmlessly. "Not what I had in mind but... If you insist." She said, then she leaped high up in the air and remained floating there.

--

Azi finished up her food while watching Tear, deciding to leave the two lovebirds alone. She got up to her feet and begun walking away, towards a certain home. As she finished walking there she sighed, reachign up her hand and knocking on the door, before leaning against the doorframe, waiting for the woman who now led Soul Society to come outside.
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Xcution of Souls    Bleach: Xcution of Souls  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:21 am

Yukio
--------------
" once i can walk agian...would you..like.. Practise with me again?" she asked with a blush, as she walked along side him
---------------
Kenji
--------------
as she was airborn...he was suddenly gone... "Where you looking for me?" he suddenly said behind her, staritng to form seals" Hawk, Tiger, Horse, Pig... " Katon! Vlammende Draak!" his hand was light with flames, shaping a dragon, as he prepared to crash his arm with gauntlet into her
------
Julia
-----
"Yes..? Come in.." her voice echoed softly... as the door opened slightly and Julia gazed with a suprisein her eyes... " A...Azi?!" she cried out with nothing buit pure amaisment" The blazes are you doing here?!?!
Back to top Go down
Igraenne
Fox
Fox
Igraenne

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Xcution of Souls    Bleach: Xcution of Souls  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:49 am

Kizoku smiled to her. "Of course I would." He said and smiled softly to her. "I miss our little practices. They were always so fun." he admitted and smiled kindly to her as they went outside the medical barracks and out towards a park.

--

Chiyo was fast though, as soon as he begun chanting she closed her eyes and crashed down heavily into the ground, dust blowing up all around her as she did. Her legs hurt from it but she was used to it, but she knew he wasn't. He looked up to him, then multiplied the gravitational pull on him heavily, which would, at least in theory, crash him into the ground.

--

Azi was surprised by her reaction. "Well." she said. "I was out watching a battle when Tear and some kind of Shinigami of yours found my reiatsu presence." Azi said. "I decided to join them on the journey back home, and, well. Yeah." Azi said. "As for why I am here... I heard you had a bit of trouble, and I wondered if I could perhaps get my spot back. or, at least be made so that I am noticed considered a rogue Shinigami anymore. I am tired of sending promising younglings to their death when they stumble over me." Azi said.
Back to top Go down
Zenguai
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Zenguai

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Xcution of Souls    Bleach: Xcution of Souls  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:19 pm

Cozzy wrote:
Tear
------------
her eyes grew wider... as she looked at the box.. "T..Takai..Im not...Sure what to say.." She said as she opened the box and saw a expensive neclace...she didnt like jewelry but...it was the sentiment that made her shiver... "thats...my Squad Symbol..." she muttered... touching the flower gently" How did.....you really do listen to me.." she was shaking with emotion... as she noticed her senpai inthe corner" I..I dont know what to say.'.."
-------
Fualita
-------
"aslong as i am unrestrained..go right ahead and send em to me" she replied as she opened the big doors " welcom in my lab..there is your little helper"

Takai
--------
He had a huge smile on his face when he watched her open the gift. "Just to let you know, I have requested a station here. I am done with constant missions. The Forum is signed by myself and already on Julia's desk. It just needs her approval." Standing up he picks up the necklace, he uncaps the back of it to put on Tear's neck. "So I hope you dont mind having more time around me"

Malvado
---------
"Restraint... for your research I think restraint would hold it back. If I am understanding what you have done, hmm..." He inspects his Fraccion. He says nothing, just observes the difference.
Back to top Go down
Shinbu641
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Shinbu641

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Xcution of Souls    Bleach: Xcution of Souls  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 4:35 am

katsushiro
------------------------
katsushiro just waking up after a long nap. wandering around the captains quaters he was rather bored considering the others were out doin their own thing, he didnt really care what they were doing the only thing he cared about was an opponant to fight no one was present though, that ment that he was was out of luck "bah, where is everyone?" he say's in a annoyied tone. flash stepping he appear's on top of the captain's quaters he looks around, still no luck "maybe their on a mission, lets see what julia knows." he say's flash stapping towards the head captains quaters.

carlito
---------------------------------
carlito strolling around the halls of las noches aimlessly patroling, carito was always duty first and rest later, he did care though aslong as ireila's plans came to fruition. as carito roamed the halls he felt a very slight disturbance of reiatsu in the fortress, but he couldnt tell, maybe it was as minor hollow that found its way in las noches, either way it was something that needed to be investigated. carlito also felt on of his fellow arrancar was already there,, sighing carlito just contenues his patrol.

milo: stark
-----------------------
milo followed behind daichi, with his hands in his pockets he was rather axious to get to the to get to the so called fortess las noches consider there were many strong with in its walls that didnt have good intent of course and thats one thing that kept milo on edge "i shall crush whatever enemy i find..." he says to himself if these enemies were indeed evil then milo was gonna hold any punches.

Last edited by Shinbu641 on Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Xcution of Souls    Bleach: Xcution of Souls  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 9:05 am

Daichi and Shizne
------------------

"Okay stay close to me Shizne." He said has he ran through the desert, his daughter close behind him. "Yes papa!" she said trying to stay behind him. It wasn't long till they reached the great castle Los Noches. "Alright." Daichi said breathing heavily after running straight there with her. "Now I need you to be careful when we are in there, these things will be stronger than anything you have faced before." He lectured her and she just nodded as she followed him inside.

Candy
--------
Candy takes the back and quickly drops to the floor. And opens up the back, taking out some chocolates and munching on it a little. "Mmmmm so yummy!" She giggled and looked up at Hinata. "Thank you!" She said and then shook her head and sighed. "It doesn't matter, I hate doing paper work! I have a Lt to do that stuff for me..."
Back to top Go down
VGrace
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
VGrace

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Xcution of Souls    Bleach: Xcution of Souls  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:02 am

Albrecht

Albrecht followed bind the other Quincy’s silently, making sure his cloak was wrapped tightly around his body and his goggles where in place to keep the warmth in his body in the freezing wastelands of Heuco Mundo and sand out his eyes. He had joined the mission after his order had received the call of war. He knew little of the other Quincy around him, but all he cared about was their abilities to fight. They could also social later.

Grimr

Grimr was meditating atop of a large outcrop of rocks on the outskirts of Los Noches, He was at peace with himself, letting go of the violent tendencies that had ruined his life more than once. That was the only reason he had rejoined the Espada after so many years, was to forge a world of peace, not of blood and destruction.

He breathed out and let his spiritual senses wonder the deserts of Heuco Mundo.

Intruders.

Grimr slowly rose to his feet and signed deeply. The intruders where just outside the walls of Las Noches, but oddly they didn’t feel like Soul Reapers. More like Quincy but he wasn’t sure. Recon was never his strong suit and it had been over a century since he last fought a Quincy.

He soindo towards the intruders and hid himself and large and rolling sand dune, and observed their progress.

I need to stop them before Las Noches turns into a warzone……

Shiro

Shiro slapped her forehead as she watched her squabbling Captains. Of all the squads she could have been posted to, it was the Twin’s 8th. She was nearly the same age as the pair, but she was the one doing all the paper work!

“Captains, please settle down we have a lot of work to do today!” Shiro squawked in a vain attempt to get the sisters attention.

Myra

While Kenji and Chiyo duelled, his not so faithful familiar sat by the sidelines, cleaning her frankly beautiful tail of dust and wasn’t 100% interested in the fight before her.

“Go master go” She cried in mock cheer.

“Kenji, do we have any beer, you never let me have beer” Myra moaned.
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Xcution of Souls    Bleach: Xcution of Souls  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:11 am

Neko: Tear
Zen: Tear and Fualita
Rae: Yukio, Kenji and Julia, Yinjo
Shin: Julia, Angel
Atomsk: Angel, Hinata
VGrace: Kenji , Haley and Eleanor, Yinjo
Sivvy: Yinjo
------------
Yinjo
-----------
The third Espada revieled his two sword and pointed one at each of het quincy’s “Well well .. it seems the rest of your troop fled and run… Eh.. Riful, whenever you feel like it jump in, till then il have fun on my own!” he cried out as he ran toward both Albrecht and Rebecca, preparing to slam his two katana’s down on them” Here i come!!!!!”
---------
Yukio
-----------
she chuckled at that and suddenly stopped “then…fight me..” she purred as Yukio reached for her side and revealed she had brought her Zanpakto along” I don’t want to be injured anymore..” she spoke softly but with determination
--------------
Kenji
-------------
Landing infront of her as his swipe had missed, he stared Chiyo to the face, there was enough distance between them to make a short sprint, but not to much to make eachothers face clear” I see now… You activated your Gift already..the power of Wijsheid.. bending the physical laws of nature to increase gravity… Father always says to not use our Gifts unless it is needed...” he then looked over to Myra”Yeah..il get her!” he knew the pretty female was just mocking him..but he would showe her! ,Kenji also knew to well what the powers of Wijsheid could do… Tiger..Horse..Eagle..Snake.. Kenji pulled his arm back.. and it started to spark violently.. “ Raiton..Orion’s Pijl! “ a surge of lighting covered his arm.. then he swipped his hand forward and shot the arrow shaped attack toward Chiyo “Take this!!”
(Raiton: Orion’s Pijl
An electic attack that is like an arrow, when it stop piercing and stuck into someone, it can be detonated )
--------
Julia
---------
Julia sighed as she stood back to let Aki in “ You know why this is a supprise to me… after the way you left, i had no idea you would ever even consider coming back… i was very sure you still agreed with Kenichi’s ways..” Julia murred as she walked back..whiping her hand over the back of the kimono she was wearing “as for your spot… I have had problems finding anyone who could take ove for you… so yes if it is what you want, it is yours..but why?” she only asked..looking with searching eyes to Azi
--------------
Tear
---------------
“So…you will be here..more?” she said with big eyes…was he actually going to take more care of her…? That….sounded wonderfull.. her eyes teared up gently with all this
(otherwise gonna wait for Neko! Dont want Eva to be left behind )
-------------
Fualita
----------
“you wont see any chances yet, idiot!” she squeeled as she hit him on the forhead” shes unressurected alright?! I ensure you… once the fighting starts… and she needs to transform.. she will be a sight to behold!!”
-------------
Hinata
-------------
“O..Ofcourse you do, Candy-taicho” she said with a little twitch in her eyebrows … ofcourse her captain wouldnt deal with such matters, all she cared for was sweet..it was scary to think how strong this little girl was though.. even with her sword being bigger then she self”w..Would that be all captain?”
----------
Angel
-------
Angel watched as her comrads behind her suddenly got attacked “ S..Shouldnt we help them??” she asked..but no reply came, and she took it that even though there was the will…they couldnt.. she took this as a bitter pill.. but ran on with the others.. “ we are,,just buying time arent we, Lord Diachi?” it was just Shizune, Diachi,Milo and Angel, in a castle filled with hostiles
----------
Haley and Eleanor
-----------
“Work?? What kind of work??” Haley proclaimed as she let go of her sister. Who stared away with a giant blush” T..Thats right! We are Captains Haley! We have important duties to attend to!”
“ Yeah well… shut up!” she huffed and moved to Shiro “Please tell me we are gonna got to fight something..” Haley almost begged her Lieutenant
Back to top Go down
VGrace
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
VGrace

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Xcution of Souls    Bleach: Xcution of Souls  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 12:43 pm

Albrecht

Time seems to slow down for Albrecht as he jumped out of the way just in time for the Arrancar blade to miss his head by only a few inches.

Had I fallen to sleep or something? Where did this douche come from?

He side stepped to the side and quickly shoot off an arrow at the Arrancar chest, more to distract him and keep him off balance, hoping to give the Rebecca chick a chance to recover more than anything else. Talking off which…

“Rebecca we need to regroup!” He shouted out into the mealstorm.

Grimr

I’m too late its already started Grimr thought as he felt the spike of spiritual pressure coming from Yinjo and the Quincy.

Grimr soindo in front of the other fleeing Quincy.
“I must ask you to surrender at once Quincy warrior” He said politely, his hand grudgely reaching for the hilt of his sword.

Shiro

“This kind of work” She said as she handed over a huge stack of papers to Haley.

“And Captain Eleanor, we shall fight when the Head Captain tells us to” She replied to her other Captain.

By the Soul King it was like looking after toddlers sometimes…

Myra

“So no beer then? :3”

Back to top Go down
Nekomata
Goddess
Goddess
Nekomata

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Xcution of Souls    Bleach: Xcution of Souls  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 8:32 am

From deep inside Tear's mind a darkness rang out a single voice seemed to pierce her consciousness. "Hahahaha!" The voice laughed in her head. "Do you really think its that easy? Do you think you really deserve to be happy?" The voice jeered her inside her head. "The truth is, you abandoned your students and let that hollow devour them all, true you got your revenge but what does that really make you? A monster, and a coward!" The voice laughed one more time before fading into shadows of her mind, echos of its laughter ringing in her head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Eva~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eva watched the two of them, she was fine teasing Tear before but all this time she'd been looking for an opening to escape. And finally she'd found it, while Tear was distracted by the other soul reaper she too the opportunity to slip away, making her way out the restaurant door and hopping into the air with her bringerlight. "I'm coming Hiyo!!" Eva thought making her way to where she'd last sensed Hiyo's location, gliding along the rooftops as quickly as she could trying to put distance between herself and her captor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Luna~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luna coasted alongside Momo, his one duty was to protect her no matter the consequences to his own safety. Already his Angel of Mercy armor had been activated, not only to defend him from hollow attacks, but just so he could keep up with his matriarch's pace. He had never personally seen Momo in action before the recent battle against the Seretei's attack on their leader. But even seeing it was not enough to prepare him for her pure speed and stamina. "I don't sense any hollows entering our space... by the way my lady... have you felt any different since coming here? I... I've felt rather strange... I guess..." Luna spoke trying to keep as close to Momo as possible.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Kazuma & Rosette~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kazuma exited the squad eleven secret prison black cage where Hiyo was being kept. Inside she lay broken and violated, chained to the wall, Kazuma wore a smug and satisfied look on his face as Rosette approached him. "You acted as though this was urgent... interrupting my rendezvous with head captain Julia had better be for something worth while..." Rosette snarled looking past him inside at the poor victim Kazuma had left in there. "I thought I told you to stop using my prison for your personal penthouse..." She snarled once more. "Heh, there was an issue at first, the fourth captain gave me some unfortunate trouble... but she's been handled... A bit of word play was all it took after all..." Kazuma chuckled slamming the door shut and locking the door. "But, since you came all this way I suppose I could share with you my findings..." Kazuma grinned taking a disgusted and annoyed Rosette by the arm and leading her off to the forest.
Back to top Go down
https://kitsunemura.forumotion.com
Shinbu641
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Shinbu641

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Xcution of Souls    Bleach: Xcution of Souls  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 1:53 pm

milo/stark
-----------------------

milo watched as daichi and his daughter entered the fortess, as he approaches the door he looks up, he could barely see how far up the wall went the place was so massive, it was gonna take forever to search this place. but what the the danger milo was ready "lets do this..." he said to himself as he walked in following daichi the place was full of dark long wallways, he knew this was just going to be a pain to find the arrancar. gripping his desert eagle he looks at daichi and his daughter "daichi... ill go this way you guys becareful, im feeliing multiple heavy reiatsu in this damn place, it can only get worse from here..." he says but as he gets ready to walk ahead the one that were follow behind him are suddenly attacked seeing as how this was their battle now he was reluctant to attack at the moment.

katsushiro
--------------------------
appearing in front of the captains quaters katrushiro stop, he could hear voice just oon the otherside, katsushiro wasnt really one to evesdrop though, so completely ignoring the voices he walks in to see azi and julia, really not caring why azi was here he looks as julia "julia may i ask why most of the barracks are empty? usually when theres barely anyone around in means somethings up..." he said as he folds his arms leaning against the wall next to the door "like maybe a battle?" katsushiro was usually a streight up guy always telling and wanting the facts, but for julia he had respect same went for other shinigami.

carlito
---------------------------------

carlito sighed as he began to feel the reiatsu around las noches build up "we're under attack..." he say's to himself, gripping his zanpaktou he sonido's towards the area with the most reiatsu, the group that just entered should suffice. stopping in front of daichi's group, his hand on his zanpaktou he gives them an empty stare, slowly pulling out his pitch dark zanpaktou "by order of lord irelia there shall be no intruders of las noches, you shall not pass..." he say's as he points his zanpaktou at them waiting for the first to attack.
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Xcution of Souls    Bleach: Xcution of Souls  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 7:36 pm

VGrace: Yinjo, Haley and Eleanor,
Neko: Tear,Momo, Fualita, Hiyo
Zen: Tear, Fualita, Momo
Shinbu: Angel, Julia
Atty: Angel
Rae: Julia
Yinjo
-------------
with his sword, Yinjo deflected the incoming arrow and looked arround..he was still standing at the gate entrance, but they where practicly outside” isnt this nice? We are outside of the pallace! Wich means there is no fear for me to blow anything up!” he slashed both his swords down, making blast at both is enemy’s “ Come on!! Come on!! The Night is young and we have GOT to party!!” the Cero’s didnt seem well aimed at al, the real fight still had to begin…
--------------
Haley and Eleanor
-----------------
“tsk..Eleanor can take care of the paper work..” Haley said as she pouted and stood up” im gonna see if there is something SENSIBLE to do..later” Haley simply scooped up her blade and walked outside
“B..But sister!!” Eleanor whined as Haley already left.. “ oooh…now i gotta do it all alone again..” she pouted but started to do her work “Shiro chan? Would you mind keeping an eye on Haley? We don’t want her to get into trouble again” Eleanor asked her Lieutenant with a soft smile
-------------
Tear
-------------
Tear suddenly froze…that voice..it couldnt be… she dropped the necklace on the ground and looked arround…it couldnt be..that was taken care of wasnt it?! utterly confused she didnt even hear Takai anymore, nore noticed Eva slipping away from her watch.. She reached for her forhead… it just couldnt be…
--------------
Momo
-------------
Momo ran along the halls she once called home..deep inside she felt something wierd..something pounding that hasnt been there for years.. “Yeah.. this place is strange.. live and death are in a constant dance here..” her voice had lost its usually cheery tone, and her face was serious… she felt like someone was watching, someone from the old days.. was it just her imagination? Possibly, however now was not the time to doubt “The hollows do not come anywhere near the pallace..the intense spiritual pressure kills them if they even come close..it takes enormous strenght alone to enter, Luna” She replied, but then suddenly stopped “ Our target is up ahead..but i feel two strong signatures near them, Espada-class…” Momo looked a bit worried as she reached for her mask “ be ready.. battle is upon us”
-------------
Fualita
----------
“Uuug,,,why do we get disturbed like this?!” as Momo and Luna ran along, they triggered one of the mad scientist’s alarms, on a big screen there figures where shown “you care to help me deal with them Malvie? I so hate intruders in my SUBARASHI lab..” she murred as she grabbed her sword of the table.. “ you prefer a empty room to fight in yes? Il arrange something fun for you Malvie!” she squeeled happily as on the screen Momo stopped and spoke” Battle is upon us…”
------------
Julia
--------------
Suddenly being interupted, the Unicorn-Hime, looked to the side where one of her captains entered “Katsushiro..” she said softly.. “where have you been… nevermind that.. yes we have had a battle and im momentairly having everyone prepare for battle.. things are moving beyond even my own sights” she sighed as she walked next to Azi “ we will continue our discussion later.. i want you to go with Katsushiro, and together you do what is needed to get Squad 12 up and running again,..once taht is done, make sure you go and see the Squad 8 Twins.. you have to yet meet them Azi” Julia suddenly looked away coughed again… but she kept hiding her face…no one had to know
-------------
Angel
---------
“Diachi Sama…leave this one to me” she said and summoned her own bow, aiming down at the arrancar” My name is Angel Shiriko, and i shall bring you to justice, you filthy hollow..come and taste my family’s wrath!!!” buying time for her leader.she was ready to fight this guy
--------------
Hiyo
--------------
Beaten and nearly broken she hang in her chains…but finally she was left alone..and smirked” I thought that idiot was gonna stay like…forever! “ she murred and slided her prectum from under her sleeve” Come to me… my Music” she cringed as she hit the air with it she send out a sonic tone..a Tone any and only the fullbringers would recieve…if only one of them would be near..
Back to top Go down
Zenguai
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Zenguai

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Xcution of Souls    Bleach: Xcution of Souls  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 7:50 pm

Takai
-------
He just smiled, he noticed Eva slip out, he was going to follow her but Tear suddenly dropped her gift and clutched her forehead. He rushes outta his chair, embracing Tear and setting her down on a chair. "Tear... what is wrong?"

Malvado
-----------
The slap was nothing to him, "The difference maybe not seen but the feel of it.." Inhaling through his nose as if smelling, "It seems some souls have come for dinner...." After hearing what Fualita said, he stops mid-step "Stop calling me that...." Was all he said as his Zanpaktou was removed from its sheath.
Back to top Go down
Nekomata
Goddess
Goddess
Nekomata

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Xcution of Souls    Bleach: Xcution of Souls  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 1:46 am

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Eva~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eva made her way to the woods, hiding among the brush and concieling her spiritual pressure completely. She suddenly she could hear a peircing noise in her mind, she cupped her forehead in her hands and let out a whimper. The sound was familiar to her though, it was something she'd learned, something Hiyo had taught her! Hiyo was alive after all! Eva felt suddenly over joyed but her celebration was suddenly cut off as two captains passed close to her on the forest path. She could only hide in the brush and watch as the two spoke. She couldn't make out what they were saying but she was to terrified to move away from her spot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Kenichi, Bella, Mari & Kai~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kenichi sat in his wheelchair staring at the gate, long after his wife and the invasion team had left. Momoko whimpered and Bella sighed, he knew they needed him but he felt so lost himself. Daichi had left Mari his youngest in Kenichi's care, she was the same age as Momoko and just as innocent. He didn't want them to worry, he'd do the best he could to protect them. "Kai, take Bella, Momoko and Mari for ice cream..." He said turning to his assistant who nodded and helped Momoko out of Kenichi's lap taking the two youngest girls by the hands. "Um... I'm going to stay home daddy..." Bella said hugging him tight. "It's okay right?" Bella asked. "That's fine... Momoko, be good, look out for Mari..." He smiled as Kai lead the two girls out to the car. Mari sat in the car with her friend Momoko feeling a bit sleepy, she cuddled against her yawning.
Back to top Go down
https://kitsunemura.forumotion.com
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Xcution of Souls    Bleach: Xcution of Souls  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:46 am

Tear
-----------
She gathered her breath, even though her eyes seemed still very distant.. it just couldn’t be that voice… she looked over to takai and shook her head” G…Go after Eva… I..I need to rest.. it must be ..a backlash from my Kido” she replied to Takai, reaching for the jewelry he had given her.. now laying on the floor” ah…one of the petals broke…” she said as she looked at it sadly…even though she didnt like jewelry..seeing that it had broken made her feel a bit dark..
--------------
Fualita
-------------
“yeah yeah..just hurry up you big brute, its just...” at that moment her system gave a loud signal, and she turned to look at the monitor “ Identified…? You mean we actually KNOW one of them…?” she peered at the screen.. some of the data was actually from the previous owners, and she stole it” Momodonia Delarinoso.. . former Third Espada and betrayer of Lord Arturo.. seems she has been living in the human world with someone for a long time… Hey Malvi..Care to take fight her? She seems a bit to strong for my liking..” the scientist said as she started to put her hair in a ponytail
-------------
Momoko
-------------
the little princess was noding to her father and then gave Mari a little hug “its all okay Mari-chan! Momoko will protect you” she murred as she walked off with Kai toward the limo, she loved ice cream, it was sweet after al, and Momoko loved sweets
Back to top Go down
Igraenne
Fox
Fox
Igraenne

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Xcution of Souls    Bleach: Xcution of Souls  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 4:03 pm

Rebecca noticed the Arrancar and quickly slid back out of instinct as well. She noted that she and Albrecht had been seperated from the others by the arrancar. "Go!" She shouted to Daichi and his daughter. "We'll handle these two, just get the objective!" She said, knowing that they had no real purpose beyond distraction but making them seem they had a purpose would make the Arrancar stick to them more, and let the Fullbringers get more time. Rebecca noted they were now outside again, good. She then noted he begun casting cero's, beginning to dodge them a bit casually, when she suddenly let go off her arrow, then she begun to fire a long flurry of arrows at him. It was clear from the start she shot faster then the average Quincy.

--
¨
Azi nodded, when she suddenly heard the cough. She grabbed Julia by her torso clothing just before she left and dragged her back. Azi looked her right into the eye. She sighed deeply and shook her head. "You always were stubborn." She muttered to herself. "Also, I can find the barracks well enough, but thanks for the offer." Azi said, and then headed towards the 12th squad barracks.

--

Irelia came down the hallways, noticing a reiatsu pressure. She heard the voice of a girl. She did not recognize the voice, but she did recognize the name: Daichi. Before the two people could notice her presence she sealed off all the corridors with her reiatsu except the one Daichi was currently in, forcing him to move towards one of the throne rooms. As she got to the throne room she sat down, then begun waiting for her opponent to arrive.

--

Quote :
anding infront of her as his swipe had missed, he stared Chiyo to the face, there was enough distance between them to make a short sprint, but not to much to make eachothers face clear” I see now… You activated your Gift already..the power of Wijsheid.. bending the physical laws of nature to increase gravity… Father always says to not use our Gifts unless it is needed...” he then looked over to Myra”Yeah..il get her!” he knew the pretty female was just mocking him..but he would showe her! ,Kenji also knew to well what the powers of Wijsheid could do… Tiger..Horse..Eagle..Snake.. Kenji pulled his arm back.. and it started to spark violently.. “ Raiton..Orion’s Pijl! “ a surge of lighting covered his arm.. then he swipped his hand forward and shot the arrow shaped attack toward Chiyo “Take this!!”

"You bore me." Chiyo suddenly replied as she saw him cast his spell, spotting the arrow flying towards her. She took her foot and kicked hard into the ground, before sliding away, making the arrow hit a rock that had flied up from the power of her kick. In a quick movement she spun around and threw the rock towards him with the arrow still attached. She was surprised the arrow had not pierced the large rock but she did not want to wait around for what happened next, so right after she threw the rock she sprinted backwards.

---

Kizoku blinked. He took out his Zanpaktou. "Are you sure? I do not wish to harm you further." He said feeling a bit worried about his friend. He would never forgive himself if he damaged her further. The other captains would probably not forgive him either.
Back to top Go down
Zenguai
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Zenguai

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Xcution of Souls    Bleach: Xcution of Souls  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 1:09 am

Takai
-------
He gives Tear a kiss on the cheek and walks out the door. Running a hand through his hair he smiles and than he vanishes. At full speed he could survey the area faster than anyone. Starting at the farthest that Eva could have gone and worked his way back circling around. Until he finally finds her, kneeling behind her with no noise from him.
"Sneaking off could get you into trouble..." Takai spoke softly and tapped her shoulder.

Malvado
---------
Rolls his eyes and leans against the wall, not moving as Fualita put her hair into a ponytail. "I asked nicely, Now I am going to demand you start calling me by my name" Malvado showed only hatred and anger, he was not joking nor did he care if she was killed by intruders.
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Xcution of Souls    Bleach: Xcution of Souls  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 2:16 am

Daichi and Shizne
---------------------
"Yes, buying time until lady momo gets what we need." He said as he moved into the fortress, feeling spiritual pressure all around. He felt it as an arrancar appeared near them. Daichi quickly turned, releasing his bow, but Shizne already had hers drawn. She turned back towards her father and nodded. "Let me take care of this one Daddy! You keep moving, eye on the mission!" She said, but daichi opened his mouth, beginning to talk against it. "Just go!" She said turning back towards the Arrancar.

(gonna split daichi and shizne up now.)

Shizne
--------
"So you are this high level hollow I kept hearing about... arrancar was it?" She smirked a little bit. "That is interesting..." He spirit bow burst with power, forming into its more physical state as she looked at the man. "Well I am Shizne, first daughter of the quincy family!" She shouted reaching with her free hand into a small pouch, pulling out a small silver tube. "Tilt the goblet to the west...." She tosses it at the arrancar "Wolke!" It flies towards the arrancar, and would explode on impact.

Daichi
--------
It wasn't long before another arrancar showed up. He turned to Angel and sighed. "Okay... I trust you, don't get hurt." He said as he continued to move forward. He turned down a corridor, slamming into something, and shook his head. "Hmmmm..." He ran his hand against the invisible barrier. "intense spiritual pressure... damn." He turned around and begun to run again. Going the way things were leading him, he finally made it to a throne room, seeing a single arrancar there. "So... you led me here for a reason?" He asked her and shook his head. "Well, I suppose you would prefer to not be disturbed..." He reached into his quincy pouch and grabbed a small piece of Soul-synthesized silver, dropping it, it covered the area, sealing them in a small silver room, that covered all of the throne room. "So... I am the Quincy Ranger Daichi, head of my clan... who are you, arrancar?"

Candy
---------------
She smiled a little and nodded. "ums..." Candy thought for a minute then climbed up onto Hinata's back. "I'm bored Hinata-chan, let's go some where, or do something!" She said wiggling around on her. "I mean, I've been sitting in this office ALL day!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Xcution of Souls    Bleach: Xcution of Souls  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bleach: Xcution of Souls
Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next