Kitsune Mura RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bleach: Rise from the Ashes

Go down 
+8
Beelze
Atomsk
Shinbu641
Zenguai
Sivvy
VGrace
Valkyria
Cozzy
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

Bleach: Rise from the Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Bleach: Rise from the Ashes   Bleach: Rise from the Ashes Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 1:21 pm

Alright then, RP starting time!

The Bount. Always where they though of as nothing more then a plague.. a misfit among the worlds that was to be ignored wherever possible. It appeared we where Wrong...

When the Bount striked, there was not much we could do.. There powers where amazing. and it took us many lives to figure out how to deal with them.

It was only when the united leaders of the Arrancar and the Shinigami stood together, that Count Freshé could be defeated. Once the leader of the Bounts was down. it still took all effort to turn the tide

Many damage was caused, and all Leaders had fallen by the end of the battle. The once proud Seretei was now nothing but ghostly ruins, almsot every soul aniliated

Las Noches, Fortress of the Western Arrancars, had been deminished to nothing but a remnant of strenght.. But that was not the worst

Alas that was not the worst.. As I said. We underestimated the importance of the Bount...

They where our Human world's counter parts.. and there Riatsu was directly linked with the energy of Earth.. Once they died. Earth did aswel.. Earth now clings to a remnant of energy, and only 10% of the spirits are still in existance.. 3% of that is humans that actually managed to live

And so.. A new war came to be.. arms taken up. Shinigami Versus ARrancars.. For once not about good or evil, but for there own survival. A new legend unfolds

-Seretei, Remains of the First Squad Building-
After Forcibly pressing down all others to submission, Shinokaru Ginarusuchi has Risen to his new ambt of Captain Commander. Today marks the first day of his office. Hand picked, Shinokaru decided upon a few exceptional soldiers, or surviving Lieutenants to give the ampts of Captain. Though there are still seats to filled.. A large portion of his leaders is reasembled. A meeting is called.. Captains Unite!

-Las Noches, Royal Hall Ruins -
Fed up with traditions of old, Carlito Fabian, Claimed a new order of Espada, and a knight hood more resembling that of there old enemies. Eliminating all those who stood against his vision, and takign with him the strong Arrancar that he saw fit to use, Carlito now leads an army of dangerous killers, On wich he knows, they can crush the Shinigami.
-----------------------------
I hope EVERYONE is kind enough to read my opening posts.. but they are especially aimed at:
Atty: Mizou
Sivvy:Marieta ( and because you are HC ) Mizou, Sayoko
Shin ( Because you are Primera ) Muerta, Marieta
Grace: Muerta

Anyone is free to link up with my 9th Captain or my 5th Espada. Goodluck everyone and have fun!
---------------------------
A Nervous Captain,- Mizou Hikiwi -
----------------------------
“N..No this goes with that and… nnng..” A stumbling sound emerged from the room of the Second Squad Captain, Leader of the Stealth force. “ No... Im pretty sure its first the Haori and then the ,... No that doesnt make sense!” He spoke to himself as he struggled with the clothing of a captain

This was Mizou Hikiwi, the newly appointed leader of Squad 2, and the captain of the Stealth force... No wait thats the other way arround! He gets upset with himself again and slaps his cheek “ come on Mizou-kun! Lets get it togehter!” he speaks..any moment his Lieutenant could arrive to take him along...if she wasn’t here yet already!

But deep inside.. Mizou was also a bit glad. He had always hoped to become a captain, now that day was finally here...
----------------------
Survivor and Carrier of Tradition - Sayoko Naguraka
-------------------
“Captain.. Our numbers are so little..”
“ Worry not.. Its your training that counts here... we where out of depth last time.. but now we face a well known foe”

A woman with long red hair, and a open Haori speaks as she stands outside, her blade hangs by her side and her white coat flickers in the wind.. a nine on the back, made out of a light black like blood.. the blood of Arrancars.

Hern ame was Sayoko, Captain of the Anti-Arrancar Squadron. Her team studied and delt with Arrancars. The bounts where in her disadvantage. But this? She could handle just fine. Once her remaining troops where adressed, she moved forward toward the Captain tower
-------------
Loyal Hound of War - Marieta Del Aquana
-------------
Footsteps echo quietly through the empty halls of the broken pallace.. tap tap tap
The wind pierced in through multiple broken fragments of the once proud walls.. tap tap tap
A Lady with long blue, grey hair walked for a door at the end of the hall, her eye focused.. tap tap tap

Upon reaching the door she opened and humbly kneeled down “ Master Xavier, The new Primera has called for you” she speaks, her tone feminine, but bursting with dicipline, not even a moment she even checks for his presence, She merely kneels and awaits his response
-----------------
Witchcraft and Ghostly buisness- Awaken Muerta!
-----------------
A strange kind of singing came from a libary down the hall, underground of the Royal chamber. The singing was.. eerie, and send shivers down the spine of many Hollows “What is that noise..” “SHHH You fool! Thats.. Her..” “ who is Her?” “ They call her the witch... And she-“ at that moment.. Muerta showed up.. a grin on her face as she made one of the Hollows levitate.. “ Come my pretty.. Time to see what my new incantation can do..” she hummed dragging him along “NO WAIT!! I .. I-!!” But it was yet to late.. .the two doors to the Libary shut.. and all that was heard was a unhumane scream of pain, then the doors opponed and a bloody Muerta stepped out..

“My my.. Still no Success with my Healing spell..” she murred as she cleaned off the blood.. “oooh would you look at the time! Rosa dear! Come.. We have a meating to attend too!”
-------------------

Back to top Go down
Valkyria
Fox Cub
Fox Cub
Valkyria

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rise from the Ashes   Bleach: Rise from the Ashes Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 2:14 pm

It would please me if everyone reads my posts, Especially our leaders. My post interact however with:

Grace: Blood, Organs and other daily affairs
Shin: The Pink Hurricane of love and style
Neko: The Stalker
------------BLOOD,ORGANS, AND OTHER DAILY AFFAIRS----------( Nathalie )
"This will not do at all.." a muted voice scoffed from under a surgical mouth cap, a incision blade cutting through a severed limp upon the operation table "Will not do in the slightest" she hummed again. Suddenly she grabbed the limb and tossed it aside" Bount organs- Completely useless indeed" she hummed as one of her subordinates got hit in the face with the bloody limp.

Not many saw that Nathalie was truly a caring, if some gruesome, person. She did heal everyone, and hated to see patients die, It was merely war that had hardened her up" War.. Such an ugly word" she spoke, then suddenly looked up " oooh Right... I am a Captain now am i not?" she spoke and turned about. Her uniform was that of any Shinigami, but instead it was army green and not black, and marked with a red cross on the back. Over this red cross she now slided the white Haori, and lowered her surgical mask before loosening her long green hair over her shoulder " Suppose I go say hello.." She hummed as she moved forward. On her way she stopped by her Lieutenants office, there was a girl that, for some reason, did not shrug away from her like for surgical operations

"Momoka-chan, Lets go" she spoke, Turning her head into the room and looking for the girl she made Lieutenant right after her promotion "We have to say hello to the other Captains now that we hold rank" She awaited a response from her subordinate, as she studied the white of her new garment.

-------------THE PINK HURRICANE OF LOVE AND STYLE!-------- ( Sohuki )
"CAAAAAAPTAIN!!! CAAAPTAAAIN ZEALOT!!" A voice disturbed the once full standing barracks of Squad 13, the water side building disrupted by the after math of the war, and now even more by a young girl running over the station. Her footsteps loud enough to awaken even the dead

Finally she stormed into a building, her body heaving heavily as she gasped for air "CAPTAIN! WE ARE GETTING LATE!"She spoke.. The girl was blond with blue eyes, but had a tan about her. her LT badge was altered to have the shape of a heart. a red scarf adored her neck, and her sleeves where made elbow length, there brims decorated with hearts and her neck was like a V dress. she did not wear the standard black trousers, but instead had a skirt of black, and pink socks where they should be white

This was the "Pink Hurricane Of Squad 13" A girl that despite her appearance and personality, was a dangerous fighter. Once more she shouted to her leader, Captain Zealot " CAPTAIN-SAMA!! LETS GO!!" Not even giving the man time to answer, or to even show if he was ready or not, the girl pressed on for him to hurry

------------THE STALKER------------ ( Roderiques )
"Hey.. Hey.. Gracce...Hey.." A voice talked from out of the shadows.. "Hey.. Gracce.. Wanna play?? Play Hide and Seek With me??" the voice spoke. as the sound of licking lips was echoed through the room of the Assassin commander "Hey..Hey..Gracce... I bet you cannot Find me...hehe... Nobody Finds me.." the Voice spoke as from of the ceiling leaped down a lanky figure, yellow eyes peered over, as his hair went pink with excitment" I like playing games and fighting hehe.. Come on.. Lets play!"

This...Seemingly unstable man, was a rather psychotic killer. Roderiques. While he didn't seem it, when it came to battle he was a genius of hitting, running, hiding, and fighting... But he was unstable whenever not fighting

"Hey..Hey.. Gracce... Is it true you can track anyone down?? Bet you can't find me when i don't want ya too.. Hey..Gracce... You be my friend?"
Back to top Go down
VGrace
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
VGrace

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rise from the Ashes   Bleach: Rise from the Ashes Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 4:30 pm

Cozzy- Rosa

Valkyria- Momoka

………………………………………………………………………

The Witch and the Spider - Rosa

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

For such a small girl, who would have thought that her snores would be so loud, so loud in fact that it could drown out the noise of screaming and playful glee coming from Muerta’s room.

That or it just might be the unique layout of Las Noches making her snores echo. Who knows?

Sprawled out over a giant ornate white French style lounge, the petit form of Rosa slept, with a volume of Naruto resting on her chest, and a bit drool hanging from her mouth.

“My my ….Still no Success with my Healing spell……” Muerta murmured as she cleaned off the blood of her clothes.

“Oooh would you look at the time! Rosa dear! Come….. We have a meeting to attend too!”

Rosa snapped to attention all of a sudden hearing her mistress calling for her. Begrudgingly wiping her eyes with the back of her hand, she swung her legs over the lounge.

“Yes Ma’am…just give me a second…” She sleepily replied, hoping off the lounge.

After a quick yawn and a stretch, she skipped beside her mistress, rearranging her clothing and cleaning the away the dribble from her mouth.

“Lady Muerta, can I ask a quick question?” She asked, looking up to the taller woman as their walked towards the main hall.

“The new Primera is he…a mean person” She asked innocently “I mean will he be cruel…towards us…or me…”

……………………………………………………………………………

Feelin’ Green- Momoka

Inside her Lieutenant cabin, a young woman fretted. Many worries crossed her very nervous thoughts as she passed around her desk. Primarily at the moment was if she fulfil her role as lieutenant and meet the expectations of her Captain.

Momoka has apparently impressed the then Lieutenant Nathalie when during the Bount War when a then Seat 6 Momoka had defended a medical station against a swarm of Bount Dolls all by herself, against the odds and saving many lives.

But right now the timid Momoka was back to her old self, unsure where that strong person had gone. She just felt totally unprepared for this all together…

"Momoka-chan, Lets go" Nathalie spoke, breaking the silence a she poked her head into the room, looking at the girl she made Lieutenant right after her promotion "We have to say hello to the other Captains now that we hold rank" She awaited a response from her subordinate, as she studied the white of her new garment.

“R-Right away Captain…” Momoka said as she fumbled with strapping on her lieutenant’s badge to her arm.

After a very brief battle with the clasp, she tugged it one and fell into step behind her captain, following her silently, in awe of the woman she adored and respected before all else…

…………………………………………………………………

The Lone Wolf- Grimr

The tired warrior looked up at the never ending night sky of Hueco Mundo, the aura of the pale white moon hypnotizing the hulking man, losing himself in thought about loved ones long gone...

He was always the survivor…

A presence of spiritual energy behind brought him to the cruel and unforgiving reality.

“Sir, I bring news of…Sir!” The lowly Hollow exclaimed, looking up from his bowing position to see Grimr balancing on the very edge of the spire that their where on.

“I know, the new Primera has been crowned” He grunted “I better pay my due respects to our new Lord”

And with that he left in a burst of sonido, leaving a startled hollow behind him.

Within the flash of a eye he was within the main hall………

…………………………

Stay calm and breathe fire- Lleuca

Somewhere, in a dark corner of Las Noches, a moody Arrancar was in the process of demolishing the old and abandoned wing of some dead Espada’s old palace just for the sear kicks of it.

Collasping a crumbling wall with one swift kick the female Arrancar sighed, itching her shaggy red hair with a clawed finger. It was so boring nowadays with the war being over and all. No one to slaughter and maim or to rip the flesh of the bone. Nothing. Nothing at all interesting to do
Cracking her shoulders the surprisingly tall and muscular woman suddenly reached out and grabbed a messenger Hollow by the head, nearly crushing its skull in her grip.

Bringing the quivering Hollow and few inched away from her golden eyes, she blenched, smokey air belling into the Hollows face.

“What is it bitch?” She more commanded than asked.

“My L-Lady the Primera is in the main hall and-“

“Shut it will yah” She shouted giving the hollow’s head a quick squeeze “Do you think I’m stupid or somethick?” She snarled.

“No My Lady…”

Lleuca throw the poor Hollow to the ground before turning away and walking off into the shadows.

“My Lady?”

Pointing a finger over her shoulder, she fired a bala at the hollows head, making it explode in a gory fountain.

“I told ya to shut it right” She growled as she made her way towards the main hall.

A few minutes later she reached the doors to the main hall.

“I hope I aren’t the 1st one here” She mumbled as she scratched the newly inked 12 tattoo on her arm “That would be fucking lame…”

(Anyone want to play with Grimr or Lleuca go ahead. Just thought I would await on Sivvy before I post Shiro's post just in case)
Back to top Go down
Sivvy
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Sivvy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rise from the Ashes   Bleach: Rise from the Ashes Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 4:42 pm

-----------
Ambition or Sacrifice - All the Captains

Devil's Advocate - Cozzy

Ambition or Sacrifice; rise of the new Head Captain

A tranquil breeze blew through an open window. A man with silver-grey hair peered out of it over his newly acquired domain. He smiles and snickers walking away from the window to sit at his desk. A glass of hot tea steamed, ready to be consumed. "So this is the view from other side of the desk." he picks up his drink, blows on it, and sips from it. It was quite, too quite. The newly established captains set in their offices and given some time to adjust before the meeting of all the new and remaining captains.

Shino's own transition to power could have went more smoothly as well. But sadly, That was not the case. He reminisces on that day for a minute before blowing it away and taking more of his tea. That day was violent, full of yelling and pointed blades. In the end he had to force his hand to get where things were needed, some were not so pleased with how the day turned out.

"Akagi. It's time to go." He announces as he stands and begins the trek to the meeting hall. it was only a small walk for him; but as the newly appointed head captain, he should be the first to arrive. the sad state of the seretei only reminded him of how desprite their situation really was. While others may think that the goal was to fight Arrancar. Shino believed that their own survival was more important. Many would not agree with his methodology, but he was the supreme leader, and now they would have to head his words or face hard consequences.

---------------
Devil's Advocate
---------------

Xavier, an aged legionair of the old autocracy of the Arrancar order. sat in his chair, leaned back and sipping some water. It was a calm day for him. the only disturbance from the quite of his little corridor is the tap of Marieta's boots. She was coming, probably to get him for a grand meeting of the new and old society. His fraccion knelt and made the guess a success. "Of course he does. It is about time for him to put us into place."

He sighs and stands. steps forward and taps Marieta's shoulder. "Come now, let us be off." He was starving and would probably find something to sink his teeth into on the way, but for now he would wait. And see if it would have been better to die in the cataclysm.
Back to top Go down
VGrace
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
VGrace

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rise from the Ashes   Bleach: Rise from the Ashes Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 5:06 pm

Sivvy wrote:

Ambition or Sacrifice; rise of the new Head Captain

A tranquil breeze blew through an open window. A man with silver-grey hair peered out of it over his newly acquired domain. He smiles and snickers walking away from the window to sit at his desk. A glass of hot tea steamed, ready to be consumed. "So this is the view from other side of the desk." he picks up his drink, blows on it, and sips from it. It was quite, too quite. The newly established captains set in their offices and given some time to adjust before the meeting of all the new and remaining captains.

Shino's own transition to power could have went more smoothly as well. But sadly, That was not the case. He reminisces on that day for a minute before blowing it away and taking more of his tea. That day was violent, full of yelling and pointed blades. In the end he had to force his hand to get where things were needed, some were not so pleased with how the day turned out.

"Akagi. It's time to go." He announces as he stands and begins the trek to the meeting hall. it was only a small walk for him; but as the newly appointed head captain, he should be the first to arrive. the sad state of the seretei only reminded him of how desprite their situation really was. While others may think that the goal was to fight Arrancar. Shino believed that their own survival was more important. Many would not agree with his methodology, but he was the supreme leader, and now they would have to head his words or face hard consequences.

Shiro waited patiently by her captain’s desk as he drunk the tea, which she had spent longer prepping it then she cared to admit. But she had to make a special effort no matter how small for her captains 1st day as head captain, and hers as lieutenant.

She had been at the academy during the war, the only action she had seen had been escorting civilians away from the battle zones, but her high marks and her father’s influence had gotten her one of the many open spots as a Lieutenant, and a tiny bit of luck as her Captain had been promoted to head captain. All she wanted to do was to prove her father proud and prove her worth without the spectre of her family name hanging over her.

Still the novice was taking to her job well with all her vigour to the surprise to many and herself.

"Akagi. It's time to go." Captain Shino announced, as he stood to leave for the Captains meeting.

“Of course Captain Shino! I have all the papers you need for today’s meeting here in order of importance” She beamed, cradling a thick leather folder to her chest, heavy with paper with colour coded binders.
Back to top Go down
Zenguai
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Zenguai

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rise from the Ashes   Bleach: Rise from the Ashes Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 7:35 pm

`Malvado - Psychotic`
Malvado was leaned against the wall in the main hall. Waiting for when the new Primero would give out their new ranks and or keep them the same. Having the battle finally end, Malvado had taken quite a few souls with him, most importantly they had allowed him to gain enough power to join the Espada ranks. He had hoped the war would have lasted a bit longer, he could have collected the one soul he had missed and most wanted...

-----------------------

`Vaem`
Vaem was one of the few captains that had seen the worst part of the war. At least in his mind it was. Over time he chose drinking over talking well... at least about the war. The new Commander-Captain was suppose to start the meeting soon. Overlooking his squad as they worked on the building that was suppose to be their barracks, all he saw was the rubble of a once great squad. It was about time for the meeting, Standing up from his place on the roof where a few files were under a jug of booze. He quickly placed them in his office and started his walk to the Meeting Hall.

Last edited by Zenguai on Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shinbu641
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Shinbu641

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rise from the Ashes   Bleach: Rise from the Ashes Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 9:30 pm

carlito - the royal hall (to all the arrancar)
------------------------------------------
carlito standing next to the balcony stared out passed his wounded fortress and to the deserts which was something he enjoyed doing on rare relaxing days such as this aside from all the violence, he turned and watched as his subordenates enter the room one by one, his hands as usual were covered by his sleeves, he flicked his hair walking over to the primera's throne he laid his hand on the side " malvado.. grimr.. leuca... we're still missing a few it seems.. though im glad some of you have made it." he stated. "in fact im glad some of you even came at all..." he said as he casually sat down on the throne.

laying his head in his hand "so.. wheres everyone else?" he said as he looked to his espada for a possible answer, he hated when they were late, though knowing them it probably couldnt be help'd, besides it was still on the dot they wernt entirely late knowing them they were probably off devouring or torturing some poor hollows, which carlito didnt mind as long

zealot - squad 13 barracks (valk and whoever else)
zealot was enjoying a a nice cup of tea with on of his squad members before sohuki walked his, as the captain gets ready to take a drink he is startled as she yelled for him he gets ready to swallow but almost chokes in the confusion "*gulp*... ahh sohuki... you know not to disturb me like this, im well aware of the meeting." he said as he waves his squad member of, he nods then walks out,.

zealot gets up sipping the rest of his tea, the grabs his captains hakama, which is probably the only thing that was japanese he wore, the rest f his garb consisted of a black trench coat and black clothes grabbing his zanpaktou, the blitzcreig turned to his liutenent smiles as he walks to the door, lets head out the sohuki..." he says calmly as they head for the head captains halls.

Last edited by Shinbu641 on Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:48 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rise from the Ashes   Bleach: Rise from the Ashes Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 10:14 pm

The Captain's Shadow - Ariana Lorenze
~~~~~~~~~~~
In the lieutenant's quarters, a young girl quickly sits up in bed, panting heavily, and sweating bullets. "Why... everytime I close my eyes.." She turns her head to her bedside table, looking at the twin daggers. "Yajuukumori..." She shook slightly, the truth was, she was quite scared of the spirit that resided inside her zanpacto. It had haunted her dreams since she was a small child, it made it hard for her to gain shikai, and why she has never went to bankai. She got out of bed and grabbed a towel, whipping the sweat off her body before opening a wardrobe. Pulling out a roll of bandages, she wrapped them around her chest tight, then pulled out her robes. They were tighter than the normal shinigami robes, this was the robes of the stealth force.

She walked to the table, strapping the daggers to her waist band. She gently rubs her forehead, then it suddenly hit her. "Oh... right the meeting... I have to get Captain Hikiwi" She quickly flash stepped out of the room, heading towards the captains quarters. She slowly walked in the door. "Captain Hikiwi-sa..." She stopped short as she looked over at him seeing him trying to get his uniform right. "Um... Captain, did you need some help?" She said walking over, looking at him. "Well... we have to hurry sir, the meeting starts soon."

The Waking Dreamer - Dororo Himura
~~~~~~~~~~~
Somewhere in the fifth squad barracks Dororo was sitting against a tree, his eyes closed and a pipe in his mouth. He let out a gentle sigh as he pulled the pipe from his mouth, gently turning it over and tapping some of the ash out before putting it back in his mouth and smoking some more. This was a nice relaxing day, which is great to have after the hell that was the war. He fought along side the others, and was just barely lucky to make it out alive, scars covering his face and body. The worse thing that ever happened was that he lost his Lieutenant, who was also his love.

"Hey, wake up, you know that there is a meeting today, we can't blow this off' A voice rang inside Dororo's head and he sighed gently cracking his neck. "Oh shut up Sol! I know you are a loyal soilder, but I could care less about stupid meetings." He said back the the spirit in his blade but it growled back. "Just go you fool, I swear without that woman, you'll do nothing." The captain slowly stood up, straightened out his robes, and streached. "Alright whatever.. I'm going.." He said as he begun to walk towards the meeting room.
Back to top Go down
Beelze
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Beelze

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rise from the Ashes   Bleach: Rise from the Ashes Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 3:16 am

Sergei - the Royal Hall

Sergei Kravinoff strode into his new king's chamber with a small gaggle of flies that moved above his head as if they were had become some twisted parody of a halo then he bowed mockingly a twisted grin spread across his face as he announced to the Primera Carlito "It seems my network of ten thousand eyes has confirmed the drums of war have sounded the Shingami are gathering once more for war, and we can be their only target. So my Primera what would you have us do?" The question was meant to be rhetorical for Sergei was sure there was only one answer that Carlito could give to annihilate the Soul Society. After he had made his entrance he took his seat.
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rise from the Ashes   Bleach: Rise from the Ashes Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 3:57 am

Zen: Marieta, Sayoko, Muerta
Shin: Marieta, Muerta
Beelze: Marieta, Muerta
Grace: Marieta, Muerta
Sivvy: Marieta, Muerta, Sayoko
Atty: Mizou
Valky: Muerta, Sayoko
-----------
Marieta
------------
“Yes my Lord..” she spoke as she awaited his tap to stand up and walk besides him “ My Lord.. Why have you not taken reign...? We have to follow this.. Non-Regal man arround? I know of Carlito’s Power but... You would be much more suited” Again her boots tapped through the hall until the reached a large door

“ Let me get that for you, My Lord” she spoke as she walked infront of her master and headed for the large door

The Large doors of the hall swayed open, Not an appearence from out of no where, or using Sonido to enter.. No.. not for her Master. Marieta walked through the doors.. then stepped to the side and spoke while standing straight “ I Present the Third of the Espada, Lord Xavier Gin-Dolorase!

Marieta then kneeled down, her head lowered as she awaited her master to walk in, the moment he would pass.. she would follow.

-------------
Muerta
-------------
“My Dear… He would do well to treat us nicely.. After all the reason he got my support is for the offerings of a Libary and solace to study. If he wants results he would be kind to us”

The Libary was directly connected to the Royal hall and thus as she walked up the stairs and heared the voices of other arrancars she sighed, pulling her hat a bit down over her eyes “ Such Bravado, I tell you”

Once Entering the room she heard Sergei speak of the incomming invasion and drums of war.. her chest heaved in a sigh as she leaped up to sit on the head rest of his chair” Dear Sergei.. To the best of my Awerness.. Flees have no ears, They gather, but so do we.. We cannot tell there aim for war..Who knows of what they speak?”

Muerta turned to a black cloud for a few secons before reappearing next to Carlito “ My Lord Primera, If I Might make a suggestion on behave of us all... I have studied the sudden decrease of our prey, and well... Without souls, we will soon be left without Arrancars.. If My lord wishes to fight, he would have to build an army, rather then fight one first”

The Witch then walked off to sit on her chair, signaling for Rosa to come hinter” ofcourse... Aslong as i am left to my studies... I am pleased with whatever my Lord desires”
-----------
Sayoko
----------
Ariving without Lieutenant was Sayoko.. Opening hte doors to the Captain hall she stood on her spot, countering the 8th Captain, her hair flustered a bit as she stood and eyed the new Commander “Sayoko Naguraka, Captain of the Anti-Arrancar Division as founded in ancient Tradition, Reporting. Her Squads Origin dated a several Imperiums back, a long lost history, of wich the names where forgotten

Time and ages ago, the Squad she now is part off belonged too. But the tradition remained: Being an expert in dispatching Arrancars.

“I am awaiting your orders” She was a Senior Captain, and was at school togehter with the now Captain Commander, She respected him as a friend, and as a superior.
------------
Mizou
-----------
“A..Aaah!”he starled as he was sneaked upon by his Lieutenant... Captain of the Stealth Squad getting suprised.. that be a nasty little rumor.. he looked up, His Haori over his chest as he chuckled and scratched behind his head” Sorry Arianna-Chan... “This was Arianna.. Ever since they started, she had been under his orders, if even slighty.. the dispatch team he led, the secret ageint group he mastered, when he got a seat position, she got divided under him.. But now finally trhey where able to talk as persons together.. no more hushed codes

“ If.. You could? I am not used to this formal kind of clothing... But i must make a good impression” he murred as he stood up and walked over to her “ so if you would?”

( Hope you agree atty, if not, we can alter some, just saw in your Bio that she always admired him )
Back to top Go down
Zenguai
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Zenguai

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rise from the Ashes   Bleach: Rise from the Ashes Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 4:24 am

Vaem

Not saying much he just took his spot, his bangs overshadowed his eyes. Under his bangs he scanned the room of everyone, more outta curiosity than anything. Seeing some of the new Captain as well as those that have taken their new post. Having seen his Captain die along with his friends. Personally he would have rather died with his friends but he was needed by the new Commander. That which he would not fail.

Malvado
-------------

Malvado had a bit of a grin as the theater type 'lord' shows up with his pet.. as well as the witch. Soon following suit into the Chamber. Listening to their wants and advice he starts to laugh slightly. The mere thought of the shinigami going to war so soon was a joke and even an insane one such as him could figure the different between war and walling up for the defense. He said nothing and just watched on with his red eyes.

Last edited by Zenguai on Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
VGrace
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
VGrace

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rise from the Ashes   Bleach: Rise from the Ashes Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 9:22 am

Lleuca- All Arrancar
Grimr- All Arrancar
Rosa- Cozzy

Lleuca rested against a pillar in the corner of the royal hall, lurking in the shadows away from the main gathering of her fellow Arrancar, watching as several more entered, most of who she hated for being weak or being stuck up pricks like that bitch Marieta. 

"I can't believe that I'm going to fucking say this; but I agree with that disgusting dick head Sergei that we should go and fucking invade the Soul Society" She smiled wickedly, lusting over the thought of fighting a powerful foe.

Meanwhile Grimr stood silently, bowing his head in respect to Carlito, as the Primera passed him.

"My Primera I can't speak to where the other Espada are-" Grimr was cut off as Sergi burst into the hall proclaiming war as the other Espada and their Fraccion filtered in behind him. 

He sighed himself as Lleuca joined in with pro-war camp. These youngsters knew nothing of the endless wars that Grimr had fought in and the horrors he had faced. 

"I meanwhile agree with the Lady Muerta that now is the time to rebuild. War can wait for another day" He spoke loudly so all could hear him.

He looked around, his arms open.

"We are all that's left, we don't ever have a full rooster of Espada, Las Noches is in ruins. War now could very well mean the end of our proud race"

Grimr's arms fell by his side as he looked up to the man in the high throne. 

"But whatever discussion you make my lord, you know that I will fellow you to lowest depths of Hell and back again" He said, bowing his head again.

Rosa

"I understand my lady" She blushed "It's just that the previous Primera, my ex-master, wasn't kind to me like you my lady"  Rosa whispered, looking away in embarrassment. 

Rosa followed Muerta into the hall, and stood at attention by her mistresses chair, feeling uneasy at all the powerful energy around.
Back to top Go down
Sivvy
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Sivvy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rise from the Ashes   Bleach: Rise from the Ashes Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 10:00 am

-----
An exquisite Entrance - all Arrancar

The raven's entrance - whoever wants to read it x3
-----

--------------
An Exquisite Entrance - Xavier Gin-Dolarose
--------------

"Because I do not wish for the headache that comes with a lack of discipline, My Dear. Not all the Arrancar are as dedicated to their duties as you." Xavier sighed with a small frown. The entire organization was rather unimpressive actually, well... to him. Too much subterfuge and self-motivated actions laid behind the hungry eyes of his... 'comrades'; the wretches that they were.

As little Mariete opened the door and announced his arrival, he smiled, but thought nothing of it. It seemed only right that one of the upper echelon be announced when arriving to a meeting such as this. He patted Mariete on the head, giving her hair a little toss as he passed by. He arrived too late to hear the claims of Sergei and the bickering approvals and nah sayings of the others. Of course it was mostly noise that meant he wouldn't have to strain his patience with the ignoramuses.

He walks over to his chair, observing the cracks and imperfections of the seat. Such a shame. The glory that was once Los Noches reduced to the leavings of others lost in the joining of the two factions. It was amazing that even the ramparts of the grand library still stood at all.he turned to his side to find Mariete, of course. "Sit." he commanded, knowing full well that she would obey. he would stand. It would be a disgrace to have to sit in such un-pristine conditions such as these. That and he would ever-so-much like to be ready to raise arms should the moment strike, which it wouldn't. But a soldier was always ready.

-----
The Raven's entrance - Karasu
-----

Deep in the confines of the Research and Development corps stood Karasu Yoshutsu. Her silvered eyes examining the data on the giant moniter that her subordinantes were explaining. it was all rather dull really. she actually pined to do the research herself and find out what made this thing tick to begin with. But as captain, she couldn't do all of the work that she wanted too. A shame, really.

When the presentation was complete she signed a few documents and turned. The group meeting would be starting soon and she would have to leave appropriately. with a great many flash steps she arrived to the meeting hall. a few black feathers adorn her shoulders and a few on the other commanders. she peered around and noticed only a few had actually arrived. one of the missing was the Head Captain. "Baka, Where is the Commander?" she said in an almost monotonic voice. too irritated and calculating to give any kind of inflection to her speech.
Back to top Go down
Valkyria
Fox Cub
Fox Cub
Valkyria

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rise from the Ashes   Bleach: Rise from the Ashes Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 1:19 pm

-------THE DOCTOR IN THE ROOM--------- ( Nathalie)
“`have you been well, Momoka-chan?” she asked as her green hair waved over the white coat that signaled her squad “ You seemed to have been suffering under the duress of your new station... Do not let it get to you, I know you can do it, Okay?” she spoke, turning around and gently smiling while fixing her Lieutenants badge.. A smile was rarely seen on the face of Nathalie, mostly because of the green mask that covered it

But here, as Captain rather then as surgeon, she had no choice but to lower her mouth wear. Walking over the once proud garden, she looked slightly sad “ Will the Courtyard ever grow its Sakura to blossom as it once did... I wonder” she spoke sighing loudly...

As if waking up she shook her head and moved onward to the large hall “ I do believe it is custom to wait here with the other Lieutenants... Momoka, I will see you again soon” she spoke and opened the doors.. Looking at the other captains as she stated

“Captain Nathalie Yumoki, Reporting for duty!”

-----------FASHION POLICE----------- ( Sohuki )
She blushed and looked down as the Captain reprimanded her “But Captain... Do you not know its good manners to be early for such meetings?? We have tea time later!” she spoke as she awaited outside the door with a pout across her face

As soon as he came out she coughed disapprovingly” Captain... What happened to the cloths i gave you?? You are NOT going out like this!” she spoke, hurrying over to him she pulled at the coat that was not matching at all with the haori. She reached up to his head to get the hat of his hair, tiptoes would still not help her reach the tall man’s headgear

“Come on Captain! We do not live in 1940 anymore! What happened to that Kawaii T-Shirt I Bought for you?? No No! It will not do!” she almost shrieked, causing quite the scene among the Squad 13 Barracks
Back to top Go down
Shinbu641
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Shinbu641

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rise from the Ashes   Bleach: Rise from the Ashes Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 3:13 pm

carlito - do as you wish...
carlito nods to grimr then gets ready to speak to sergei, but thats when muerta interfered, she did prove a very good point of course "it doesnt matter if they gather to or not..." he spoke he said as he glanced to the door watching xavier and his pet walk in he looks back at the present espada "shes right we do need more souls, more souls means more power, though...." he said as he rose to feet he slides his left hand in his pocket casually, this was his usual stance you would normally see him in.

he steps up on the air almost as if walk's up invisable stair's then proceeds to walk over the table casually "some of you wish to go to the seiretei it seems... i am not ageinst such an act if you wish to do so go head..." he said as he looked to the fifth espada muerta "though if you think going the human world hand and gather some souls, that is also on the list." he said as he turned to the rest of his espada "the only thing i ask is do be sure not to get yourselves killed" he said not because he was worried, it was mainly because arrancar were coming in short supply nowadays, and he didnt feel like recruit weak hollow to his ranks.

zealot - it was a haori! (also if he has a hat, lets give him a cowboy hat xD)
zealot shook his head as he got ready to walk out the door "yes i know sohuki... but im positive we'll be fine with time." he said as he got to the door, that when he turned to sohuki she was starting to sound like his mom on the way he was dress, he just smiled and contenued walking until she started pulling his coat "ahhh! sohuki if you keep this up we are going to be late!" he stated.

steping foward trying to get out the door, and possibly pulling her behind him "if you must know im wearing the T-shirt right now, its under the one im wearing of course!" he said trying to make it not sound like a lie, of course he didnt know where it was, he just had to make sure she didnt know that "now come on sohuki lets go!" he said trying to drag her along.
Back to top Go down
Beelze
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Beelze

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rise from the Ashes   Bleach: Rise from the Ashes Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 4:16 pm

A look of a pure abject horror crossed Sergei's face as he shouted "If we don't present a united front to attack now they will wipe us out! I can tear open the gates of Gehenna and lure a horde of menos from their nest to the Soul Society as your shock troopers! But if we wait to gather an army they will strike and we will only be weaker and they will be ready. Should we hold some of our forces and still attack the only thing that can happen is those Espada will die and you will have fewer soldiers." The disheveled Espada looked around at the others gathered desperately hoping to find others with what he thought was sense.

Last edited by Beelze on Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
VGrace
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
VGrace

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rise from the Ashes   Bleach: Rise from the Ashes Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 6:21 pm

Momoka- Valkyrie and I guess all Lieutenants

Grimr and Lleuca- All Arrancar 

(Shiro and Rosa are awaiting till further command) 

Sleepy Beauty- Momoka 

"In fine Captain" She blushed in embarrassment as her Captain helped her straighten up Momoka's Lieutenants badge.

"I've just haven't been sleeping well recently, must be just butterflies you know" Momoka smiled, trying to sound reassuring. 

In truth, she hadn't been able to sleep a wink the last few weeks, wrecked with nerves over her responsibilities. But she had to put on a brave face for the sake of the Squad and Captain Nathalie. It was lest thing she could do.

As their walked through the ruined and burnt out gardens, Momoka noticed how sad her Captain looked as their wondered past the long dead trees. Momoka did remember the gardens being a truly beautiful place of all different kinds of blooming plants and wildlife. A true garden of Eden. But it must of meant something special to Captain Nathalie from sad look in her eyes...

Maybe I could organise something with the Squad or the other Lieutenants to plant some trees again she thought to herself, a smile spreading across her face as she felt pleased for thinking of the idea. 

As their reached the Lieutenants meeting room, nodded and was about to step into the room when she decided, against all better judgement to give her captain a quick embrace from behind. 

"Thank you Captain and good luck with meeting" Momoka whispered before letting go of Captain Nathalie and heading into the lieutenants briefing room.

Stepping inside she realised she was the 1st to arrive so decided to set out from refreshment and snacks....

The drumbeat of war- Grimr and Lleuca

"In some weird way Sergei is right" Grimr sighed as he leaned against the large white oak table in the centre of the room. 

"Dividing our forces now will only lead to ruin, however-" He paused and got up from the table and slowly walked around it till he was face to face with Sergei, but looked towards Carlito. 

"Brother, you know in your heart if we charge in now, we will only loss. The solution to our problems will be to rebuild our ranks so we can fight and win for another day" 

He turned his head slightly and glared at Sergei 

"I will not let you lead to the extermination of the Arrancar people old man, by it on my head" Grimr whispered so that only Sergei heard, the tone of the voice made clear the threat behind his words.

As Sergei looked around the room for support, Lleuca smiled to herself with a mad grin. 

"Don't expect much help from me bettlejuice" She said as she crossed her arms. 

"But I'm always up for a fight so I'm game for anything" She grinned, the light glinting off her sharp fangs as she smiled.

Back to top Go down
Beelze
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Beelze

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rise from the Ashes   Bleach: Rise from the Ashes Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 7:37 pm

The Drumbeat of War - Sergei

There was a measure of relief one Sergei's face as he glanced back at Grimr before he faced Carlito again. "The only problem is they aren't yet mobilized we might be able to catch them off guard and consume their army and we can leave them in chaos as we make new soldiers from the flesh of their dead."

At this the Noveno reclined to an inhuman extent and starred at the ceiling before speaking with as much care he could manage"But if we wait they will be ready and when we hit the human world to make what at best will amount to some cannon fodder, they will have a pretext for invasion. And they would be slaughtering us as we tried to make some small fries."

Sergei tried to ignore the sinking feeling in his gut when he looked around the room and spoke to the Espada assembled, he knew his goal it was the same as it always had been survival. The flies around his head suddenly left the room with great haste and a new set flew through the door before dancing around his head a single one of the new flies however crawled beneath Kravinoff's eyelid.
Back to top Go down
Zenguai
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Zenguai

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rise from the Ashes   Bleach: Rise from the Ashes Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 8:53 pm

Malvado sighs, "My advice is to start the farming of souls so we have power. If you are saying is true about them gathering, than they are in the same state we are in. The only difference is we can gather our power faster. They need members, we just need souls. If you want my vote is to go after the humans..." His red eyes shown with hunger and the pure want to consume.
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rise from the Ashes   Bleach: Rise from the Ashes Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 9:02 pm

((It's fine cozzy))

Ariana
~~~~~~~~~
Ariana gave him a light smile as she stepped in, closing the door behind her. "it's fine Captain Hikiwi-sama..." She got closer to him and reached out, slowly helping him get his uniform sorted and fixing his haori. She smiled as she gently brushed him off and then stepped back looking up at him. "You look good sir.. shall we get going?" She asked gently, as she turned around opening the door. "We must hurry, the meeting will be starting soon... as is the lieutenants.." She said the last part softly, sighing a bit, not really wanting to have to be away from him during the whole meeting it felt weird, she was supposed to be his shadow.

Dororo
~~~~~~~~~~
(Just a bit of an update.)

He sighed as he continued to walk towards the meeting hall. He finally arived ther after a little bit, seeing not many others had showed up. He just found his seat and sat down, laying his head on the table and waiting for the others to get there.
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rise from the Ashes   Bleach: Rise from the Ashes Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 4:41 am

Arrancars: Muerta
Siv: Marieta, Mizou, Sayoko
Captains: Mizou, Sayoko
------------------
Muerta
------------------
As the Words flew back and forth, Muerta took to her chair with a gentle sigh, opening the book from her waist side, she started to scribble on the pages... Such pointless discussions, such unamuzing affairs. “ What are you voting over? Didn’t you hear the man? “ she spoke without looking up from her scribbling “ The man spoke for you all to go free and forfil whatever need you have.. Why are you even debating it?” she tilted her hat up slighty, the brim now revealing eerie red eyes “ So go and play when you need too... “

Then her face turned to the leader and hummed gently “ I shall stay here to work on my...Assigment, my lord.. I believe the first testable results will soon be done.. Might I be excused?” she asked with a grin on her lips
---------------
Marieta
---------------
Walking along side her master, the serious face of Marieta did not change.. Until the moment he told her to sit near his throne “B..But sir this is...” the hesitation lasted for a few seconds.. before she blushes slightly and sat upon the broken chair.. She understood why she was to sit on it and occupy his spot.. but the honor was to great! She now focused her attention on the conversation, not saying or expressing her thing. It was not her place to deliver unasked input
------------
Mizou
-----------
“Arigato, Ariana-chan” he spoke as he looked over him” personally.. I think this is all to flashy.. we are agents of Stealth... But i suppose that was the past huh?” he murred as he looked over his sword.. nicely strapped to the side rather then stealthly hidden on his back..

“ Now we are status icons.. Shows of powers and well fair within the Seretei, Despite there grave weakness “ Today is a new start, Ariana-chan.. Let us go” He spoke as he opened the door and walked out.. It took them mere instants to arive at the front of the building ofcourse.. They where memberse of Squad two AND the punishment force.. The onlyones matching there speed would be the Head Captain..

As they stood among the Lieutenants, Mizou slowly pressed the doors appart and spoke to Ariana "Il see you shortly..I think" He was instructed not to speak, the new Head Captain would deal with announcing them.. He simply stood next to a woman cladded in green underneath her Haori, and across a man that even from here smelled of booze..
------------
Sayoko
-----------
Standing on her spot she observed cloths she reconized, on people she hardly knew.. sure the nurse had once patched her up... The one smelling of booze was new to her.. and then there was the Kid.. how the hell did a kid get here... The science girl she had worked allong with before..Dororo had just entered... That one she knew all to well.. And she was missing Zealot,, and what was her name? The kid that became a captain just before the war. Silently she made her judgements..
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rise from the Ashes   Bleach: Rise from the Ashes Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 3:40 pm

Ariana
~~~~~~~~~~
"Y-you're welcome, Captain." She said standing next to him and nodded a bit. "but you are a captain now, it is part of the job.." She smiles and then begins to brush herself off. "I understand sir.." She said following him close as they went towards the meeting hall, she stayed one step behind him. "Yeah.... I hope to see you soon sir..." She said as she watched him leave she sighed walking to where the lieutenants were meeting. "I hope this ends soon..."

((Dororo is napping so yeah))
Back to top Go down
VGrace
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
VGrace

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rise from the Ashes   Bleach: Rise from the Ashes Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 6:15 pm

Grimr, Rosa- Cozzy, Shinbu, All Arrancar

Lleuca- Cozzy 

Momoka- Atty

Grimr and Rosa

"Lady Muerta, I am only humbly suggesting to our Lord Carlito, that we do not divide our forces" The tall shaggy man said as crossed around to his side of the table again. 

The witch Muerta. Grimr couldn't deny that he respected her sage knowledge, but it's was something about the purple haired woman's air of secrecy that put Grimr on edge. Something that made her untrustworthy in his eyes. Something to keep a close tab on.

As he walked past the witch, her Fraccion, Rosa took a step forward, shimmering with tension. Adorable, Grimr thought as he sadly smirked. 

He turned towards Carlito again and continued;

"Why should we split our forces and potential loss two battles, when we can strike one objective with greater chance    of success, win or loss.

Grimr folded his arms and sighed warily.

"Our war with the Soul Reapers will not end in a single battle. I sometimes wonder if it ever will, but I would rather live to fight other day then gamble it all on a fools wish......"

Lleuca

Meanwhile Lleuca decided to leave the seclusion of the shadows in the corner, to enjoy the spartan comfort of the cold stone chairs of main table. 

Pulling up one of the chairs she plopped herself down across from Marieta, resting her bare feet up on the cold surface of the marble table, knowing that her less than lady like behaviour would only tick off Marieta. Lleuca wished she had something strong to drink, to have something fiery in her belly to distract her from the frankly boring meeting. She didn't give a flying a toss what the grand strategy was as long as we got to kill something.

Still she could think of something to salvage a bit of fun from a fuck up of a borefest.

"Yo Marieta-chan, what's a stuck up little bitch like you doing at the big Arrancar table" She jested with a glint of a fang in her smirking face. "Did master treat you to a seat because his little bitch sucked his cock" She laughed mockingly, throwing her hands behind her head as she leaned against her chair smugly. 

Maybe this meeting will be fun after all.......

Momoka 

Hearing the door to the lieutenants meeting hall opening, Momoka turned from pouring herself a cup of tea to sea who it was. She saw a another girl wearing the badge of squad 2 enter.

"Good morning Ariana-San, I hope you are feeling well today. Would you like some herbal tea I just made ?" Momoka smiled happily as she held out the cup of the steaming tea she had just pour out.
Back to top Go down
Beelze
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Beelze

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rise from the Ashes   Bleach: Rise from the Ashes Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 7:08 pm

The Drums of War - Sergei

The Noveno continued to lie back in his chair as he "No but if those bloody reapers can get a foothold in our little hell we lose the only advantage we have. Or did you forget that we can travel across the worlds at will were as those shinigami need special machines to enter our domain."

With that Sergei stood up and began walking about the table in a slow and deliberate manner passing behind each of the Espada and as he did so he sent the order for his spies to cover all of Las Noches "So the question we must face is can we force the war to march to the beat we set or will we dance to the forerunners tune?" When he finished his little speech completed his circuit of the room he stood behind his own chair.
Back to top Go down
Sivvy
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Sivvy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rise from the Ashes   Bleach: Rise from the Ashes Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 8:50 pm

-------
Tune for a warrior - All arrancar

The Grand Meeting - All Captains, and Grace ;3
-------

-------
Tune For a Warrior - Xavier Gin-Dolores
-------

The meeting was growing long with the talks of war; a war that has been going on for some time now, and that couldn't be stopped. It may be true that now would be the proper time to strike, but Xavier didn't have an interest in fighting more. The time for violence was not yet. Now was the time for planning.

He ignored whatever Lleuca had said to Marieta; she was a strong girl, let her take care of herself. His attention was on the main protagonist of the beat. Sergei. He was the detestable kind of person. Give man some power and he practically takes control. Maybe it was time for one of his better to pull his leash tight again. Not with words, but with action. The primera, after all, is letting the bickering continue. Obviously it was entitlement for someone to take the lead.

After crushing a fly the happened by his head, Xavier moved towards the table. It wasn't where he wanted to be, but a show of flash would be necessary. Though that would be a last resort of course. "If that is the coarse you wish to travel, who will be your Conductor, Sergei. I hardly doubt you have the ability required to kowtow the echelons that supersede you. You are, after all..." He paused and looked around the table. "The 9th echelon. Unlike our counterparts, our ranks are given more so by power and ability. We of the upper echelon are, therefore, not inclined to follow you. And the Primera has granted us power to do as we please. With makings of such. our first attempt would be disorganized and for not."

"I suggest you keep what your 'pets' can see to yourself, and not make accusations that they can not hear, and that you cannot prove to us as truth. Our first strike must be glorious and devastating. Not a band of renegades flying at a wall. We would be on their home, which they out number us. And lets not for get their head captain. He alone must be some one powerful, no? and the other captains that fall under him? surely they could take out a few menos without much of a care." he spreads an arm out to the Primera. "Sir Carlito. I advise we put these talks aside in order to rebuild our fallen ranks. The Shinigami are weak but so are we." he points to Sergei. "And war mongers such as he can barely fathom the loses we have taken from the final cataclysmic fight."

------------------------
The Grand Meeting -- Shinokaru Ginarutsuchi
------------------------

"Thank you, Shiro. That is most useful." He was honestly grateful for the prior initiative of his young lieutenant. "That's why I chose you. Not because of your father, but because you have potential and drive." Shino said with a smile. "Your offbearing shouldn't hold much to that, and that is something I considered in making my choices for the new captains. It's a shame I haven't filled the bill yet, but that will come with time."

As they came to the entrance of the grand hall, Shiro snickered. "I guess I'm last one here after all." he opened the great doors with ease and stepped in. "Please acquaint yourself with the other Lieutenants, Shiro. This may take a while." He took the leather binder and walked into the meeting room. "Hello everyone. I'm sorry to be the last one here, but a walk is good for one's health." It was an attempt to lighten the mood of the room, but it was obvious that it wouldn't pass. "Okay, I'm late. Get over it."

He sat behind his own desk and took out the papers from the binder. It really wasn't much in there. Just some profile and analyses of the captains and their possible lieutenants. He called them out each by name as he removed them. Stopping at several before taking a minute to think of why they would be absent. "Nanao Kurohime... Ah yes. She is still recovering, as I recall. I will need a report on her recovery as soon as possible, Captain Yumoki." He glanced at the green haired woman.

"Captain Zealot... hmm there's no reason a seasoned captain should be late to a meeting like this. I shall deal with him later." Setting the account down and moving on. "Captain Hikiwi... Well he is new, I'll give him a break. Though I shall have words with him being quicker during the day when there are no shadows to sneak through." He snickered at his little joke, but quickly returned to the meeting after a cough to return to his previous tone.

"I do hope the new responsibilities aren't too much hassle for all the new captains. The promotions may have seemed rather quick, but necessary. You all had the qualifications, or so I believed," he muses over the sheets of paper once more, "as well as the ability to unleash your bankai by the end of the war. But lets not descuss that tragedy. Now! as our first order of discussion is the prioritization of our troops and reformation of the seretei. Our most pressing problem is the lack of soldiers to both guard the world of the living and the seretei, and help with the reconstruction efforts."

"What I am asking for now, Is the cooperation of all of you to see where we can move troops to without diminishing our effectiveness else where. I am opening the grounds for suggestions on this matter. Though I personally believe that we must help the civilians, but as Commander I cannot let my own beliefs cloud my judgement." Shino clasps his hands together and rests his chin on them. "Please speak up, if you have something to say on the matter. one at a time of course." he smiles and becomes silent.

Last edited by Sivvy on Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rise from the Ashes   Bleach: Rise from the Ashes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bleach: Rise from the Ashes
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next