Kitsune Mura RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Other Bleach RP

Go down 
+5
Atomsk
VGrace
Igraenne
Nekomata
Cozzy
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

Other Bleach RP  Empty
PostSubject: Other Bleach RP    Other Bleach RP  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 11:22 am

Are you looking to make your OC Bleach Captain shine in full glory? Are you willing to put your Arrancar to its full Extend? Wishing to show the true power of the Quincy, or the amazing badassness of your Fullbringer?!?! .... Well keep looking out for the reboot of Execution of Souls! Cause non of that will be in here!!

This RP we will give our attention to the smaller, easier forgotton contributions to the universe..so mainly this will be about Hollow's, Low rank Reapers, young quincy's and unexperienced Fullbringers! a whole new kind of Bleach RP, unconnected in anyway to the series we normally run

The Mindsetting of this RP is the following:
Think of how Bleach started... but forget all the names and how the characters looked, just that a Soul Reaper transfered power to a human
IF you read the Manga, you know how it goes, right till the point where the Shinigami got captured and taken to the Soul Society...

Now imagine that the taking to the Soul Society never happend.. what then?

The other part of the RP is, that the Shinigami are ALL Senior students or Recently graduated, unexperienced with there powers, remember that please! there might be one captain, but please do not post your profile as one

that is what we are going to do! we are making a combination of What if..? and an OC story, mostly featuring Low class Shinigami, unexperienced Quincy, Weaker Hollows and the first of fullbringers

Profiles to fill in:

- Shinigami

Name
Appearence
Bio
Zanpakto
Kido ( not obligated )

- Hollow
Name
Bio
Powers

- Fullbringer
Name
Appearence
Bio
Fullbringer

- Quincy
Name
Appearence
Bio
Quicy Abilities

Note that you do not have to specify any squad, you are allowed to. but its not a obligation

Last edited by Cozzy on Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

Other Bleach RP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other Bleach RP    Other Bleach RP  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 11:07 am

il post my profile first Kyu~

Name: Hinata Kuwasaki
Appearence: https://2img.net/h/i89.photobucket.com/albums/k230/ComandoZero/His_heroine_by_Ximona.png
Bio: Born in the Kawasakii. Hinata was in line to become a soul reaper, as her family had done centuaries before her, being the younger of two sisters, Her name had already gave her a better treatment, but Hinata didn’t wnat any of that “ I will Earn my own Glory! I dont need to lift on my sisters success! “ many heard her exlaim throug out her time at the acadamy

She is now a Senior, in the graduation class, wich allows her to wear a Shinigami Robe, she has little experience with the full extend of her release..for now all she knows they transform into claws, the full power is still in developing, as is normal with Shinigami’s of her level

Her personality is a bit stressed, as she has alot to prove, in general she is a nice, but with a bit of a darker mood, a bit distant and direct, in contrast to her naive nice sister, she is very serious, but knows when to take time to herself. At the moment, she is single /
Zanpakto: Chushabari
Release Command : Bogenwohaku, Chushabari! ( Lash Out, Chushabari )
her Zanpkato forms into a claw like weapon, on both hands, the 3 blades form between the nuckles.. ( What she does not know yet )
In truth, her claws are Poisoned Senbon’s, that on contact paralyze the nerve system where it hits, they are thown when she makes a backward swipe

Last edited by Cozzy on Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nekomata
Goddess
Goddess
Nekomata

Other Bleach RP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other Bleach RP    Other Bleach RP  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 9:16 pm

Well here's my two ^^;;

-Substitute Shinigami
Name: Yuna Ryuzawa
Appearence: http://safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=481237 (The cat ears and tail only appear in soul form)
Bio: Yuna doesn't remember much about her childhood, and her mother is the only family she's ever known, her older brother died when she was little so she doesn't remember him but she does see him in her dreams sometimes. When she has these dreams she usually wakes up with bruses on her body that she can't explain. Lately as well she's started to see people that seem to float with chains hanging from their chests.
Zanpakto: Doesn't know the name yet

- Hollow
Name: Whisper Ray
Appearence: A devilish, tall creature with a wicked expresion on its mask. Its arms and legs are long and thin, with clawed at the end of its long fingers, furr covers its shoulders and collar bone as well as its crotch. On the back of its head is a short antenna with a flame protruding from the tip. From its arms bat like glider wings can be extended out or retracted, allowing it to stay hanging in the air after a high jump by its strong legs. (will add actual picture later) (Edit: https://2img.net/h/i781.photobucket.com/albums/yy91/NekomataSenshi/photo0281d.jpg temporary till I can do a proper scan but yeah, thats him/her ^^)
Bio: Whisper is a sneaky devil prefering to hide in shadows or high in the sky observing, while its tactic is usually to keep its distance s/he is still very capable of close quarters combat. Whisper is the untrusting type and never really opens up to others of its ilk, for one s/he's seen the future that awaits them before becoming minos, and would rather not be one of the eaten. Still s/he amuses itsself by taunting its brethren from a distance. Whisper Ray's past is a mystery, even to Whisper and s/he doesn't like to dwell on such things either.
Powers: The flame on its head has a hypnotic effect that makes Whisper seem to blend into the background. Whisper has an energy beam that it fires from its mouth, the beam is thin but burns hot enough to cut through steal.

Last edited by Nekomata on Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://kitsunemura.forumotion.com
Igraenne
Fox
Fox
Igraenne

Other Bleach RP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other Bleach RP    Other Bleach RP  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 8:10 am

Name: Chiyo Yamanata.
Appearence: https://2img.net/h/i452.photobucket.com/albums/qq244/Toru_Uchiha/Sword_Dance_by_ATOM_ix.jpg
Bio: A middle classed person while still in the Rukongai, she was in the 32th district of the North side. She lived a rather happy life there, until she begun noticing suddenly that she begun growing more and more hungry during the time she was there, but yet nobody else did. As a result of this, she went to the local wise-man, who told her this was a sign she was a Shinigami. Knowing this, she begun training, and applied to the academy as well. She spent her time there being a rather good student, ending up with above average grades, and she is now working herself up the ladder of the 11th squad. Currently is posted in the Human World, scouting for unusual things and killing any eventual hollows.
Zanpakto: Ichimi. (A non-sense word, but the Zanpaktou likes it.)

Abilities: Having only unlocked shikai, she does not yet known its true potential. She always has it in shikai form, which is as a katana but with small cuts into it, so if she drags it along somebody's skin they will get cut up. It also has bandage around the sheath, making her able to throw it. It might hold more secrets, but she doesn't know it.
Kido: She knows a few basic ones, but she prefers using her Zanpaktou for combat.

Last edited by Igraenne on Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
VGrace
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
VGrace

Other Bleach RP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other Bleach RP    Other Bleach RP  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 4:55 pm

posting interest
Back to top Go down
Nekomata
Goddess
Goddess
Nekomata

Other Bleach RP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other Bleach RP    Other Bleach RP  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 12:43 am

Interest is good! :3
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

Other Bleach RP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other Bleach RP    Other Bleach RP  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 12:53 am

I join, but me brain no good for characters right now... so me make dem later...
Back to top Go down
Cazz
Magical Fox
Magical Fox

Other Bleach RP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other Bleach RP    Other Bleach RP  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 4:19 am

I'll be joining. I've got a few characters in my head, but want to run some stuff by neko and cozz first. I'll get at least one posted soon enough.

[EDIT] Talked to Neko and he liked my ideas so I'll get some stuff posted up once I have the time. Off to work for me right though.
Back to top Go down
VGrace
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
VGrace

Other Bleach RP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other Bleach RP    Other Bleach RP  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 1:43 pm

Name: Albrecht Eisenberg

Age 22

Appearance https://2img.net/h/i397.photobucket.com/albums/pp59/Koto00/Green-Arrow--smallville-432795_1024_768.jpg (but in quincy colours)

Bio : Born a heir to the multinational company EisenCorp Albrecht lead a better then good childhood until he was 10 years old when he discovered that he and his family where descended from the ancient Quincy tribes of Europe. Thrust into a hash regime of training by his clan until he was 18 when he finally able to become a true Quincy Warrior. Although he leads an outside life of a rich and arrogant playboy in truth he holds the Quincy philosophy close to his heart. He fully understands the reason behind the Quincy genocide 200 years ago but still feels a great deal of hostility towards Soul Reapers. The Grand Council of Quincy Masters has recently posted to Japan, under the guise of setting up a new HQ for his family’s business.

Quicy Abilities -
• Quincy bow called Tauchen Adler or Diving Eagle plus a smaller back up crossbow that fires spirt arrows.
• Expert Marksman.
• Several Ginto tubes.
• Expert Hirenkyaku.
• Quincy Cross
• Seele Scheider blade.

Back to top Go down
VGrace
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
VGrace

Other Bleach RP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other Bleach RP    Other Bleach RP  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 3:26 pm

Now trying to think of a Hollow character !Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Cazz
Magical Fox
Magical Fox

Other Bleach RP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other Bleach RP    Other Bleach RP  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 4:21 am

Go go gadget-character sheets!

Name: Tsuyakeshi Rikka aka Paipu-Sensei
Appearance:
http://safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=735947
http://safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=447795

Weapon: Name-Mizu Mizu
Release- "Boil Boil"
Rika's weapon release changes her katana into a light and swift naginata or a much smaller wakizashi. In either form they grant Rikka to ability to manipulate heat. Raising, lowering, or moving it around Rikka can create freezing or boiling temperatures. Unfortunately she has been unable to properly practice these abilities for combat. In an emergency she has used them in her pipe works, but the pipes never handle the sudden temperature changes well nor does Rikka have the spiritual energy endurance needed to use it for the pipe works.

Bio: Up until recently, possibly historically speaking Rikka has been doing this for quite some time now, the Soul Society didn't have hot and cold running water. It barely even had running water. What there was was an out dated city pipe system that just pushed water around. After Rikka had graduated from the Reaper Academy she began changing that. Expanding, improving, and maintaining she has given more and more of the Society hot and cold water.

She has built extensive systems of boilers and pipes running all across the Soul Society.

Problem? She is the only one working on this. It consumes all her time and as such her abilities as a Reaper are not growing. As the Society became used to having hot water other Reapers began getting assigned to help her from time to time. Primarily younger lower ranking Reapers are sent to assist her. As the pipes grow and expand though more people are assigned for longer times.

The Pipe works
Beneath the Soul Society city has always rested a massive complex of catacombs. Long ago meant for sewage the catacombs went into disuse and were abandoned. Under the care of "Paipu-Sensei," as those who are assigned to her favor calling her, these tunnels have been put to use once more. Boilers, pipes, valves, and furnaces have been constructed and are today maintained and expanded by the various Reapers that are assigned to work there.
-------------------
Rikka likely won't see a lot of activity at first, but that is fine. She'll have her time soon enough. >:3

Name: Tko
Appearance: http://safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=721763
Weapon:
Name- Tabi
Release- Begin
Tko hasn't discovered all of her weapon's capabilities. When released her sword becomes the metal boots encasing her feet and the pocket time piece she always carries. The boots seem to increase her speed and jumping ability far beyond anything she could do normally. This has proven quite useful when exploring the library since she can cover more ground and leap to the tallest bookcases. This has allowed her to explore a great deal of the library. The watch...tells time. Very accurate time.
Bio: Tko is a recent addition to the Science Squad. Analytical, calm, observant, and dedicated she is an easy fit for the science squad. Like many fresh members of the squad she has been given the task of exploring and mapping the Grand Library.

The Grand Library
Long ago a former science squad Captain (she lost her position after going missing for several decades and is still missing) would gather and store books. Lots of books. Lots and lots of books. No one realized how many though. She stored all her books in above ground and underground libraries. Overtime they grew and become one massive library that expanded deep into the ground. One day she left saying "Going to the history section." Days later people went looking for her. However they couldn't find her. They found that her Library was much larger then anyone imagined. The History section alone became estimated to be comparable in size to the Society City! Years and years later Young reapers are sent to search and map the underground library in hopes of one day finding the long lost captain.

--------
Tko might also not see much action at first. With both of them I am letting them just stay in the back ground for now. I thought of them before knowing the story would be in the living world mainly so I'll have to think of a character for that world.

These will still be fun.
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

Other Bleach RP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other Bleach RP    Other Bleach RP  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 5:07 am

Thats all good ^^ makes a happy cozzy!

OH do make sure its clear if they are acadamy students, final year or not, or newly graduated, i might have read over it with some, but il read it again

other then that i like the profiles! and i think we can soon commence a start

@ Vgrace! im happy to see someone i havent really got the chance to play with yet, im looking forward to it!

that be all, il be adding a hollow soon
Back to top Go down
Nekomata
Goddess
Goddess
Nekomata

Other Bleach RP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other Bleach RP    Other Bleach RP  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 6:33 am

Added a pic of whisper to his/her profile ^^;;
Back to top Go down
VGrace
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
VGrace

Other Bleach RP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other Bleach RP    Other Bleach RP  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 6:56 am

Nekomata wrote:
Added a pic of whisper to his/her profile ^^;;

That's a very awesome drawing you did there Neko!
Back to top Go down
Nekomata
Goddess
Goddess
Nekomata

Other Bleach RP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other Bleach RP    Other Bleach RP  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 7:43 am

Thanks! ^o^
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

Other Bleach RP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other Bleach RP    Other Bleach RP  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 8:42 am

Name: Ninemare ( combination of Nightmare and Ninetails )
Race: Hollow
Appearence : ( link here ) Neko will post me a link, for now, know it is a fox
Powers: it looks harmless at first glance cause its so small but its got nine short tails that are actually able to extend out like tentacles to wrap around and squeeze the life out of their prey... and its mask looks scared and small but when opened it revials long needle like teeth
Bio: Proud and not affraid to go for what she wants, she is a capable hollow that isnt afraid of Shinigami, she is a fighter and aims to one day become an arrancar, for now she has a lair on hueco mundo, but goes to Earth whenever she can
Back to top Go down
VGrace
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
VGrace

Other Bleach RP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other Bleach RP    Other Bleach RP  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 6:10 pm

Well I'm stuck on making a Hollow character!

I can't make up my mind on a character that's similar to Carnage from Marvel comics or maybe based on one of the Beauty and Beasts from Metal Gear Solid 4 (Maybe Laughing Octopus ?)

So erm maybe any help ?
Back to top Go down
Nekomata
Goddess
Goddess
Nekomata

Other Bleach RP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other Bleach RP    Other Bleach RP  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 4:09 am

Oh-oh! Laughing Octopus would be awesome >:3 I loved the B&B corps<33
Back to top Go down
VGrace
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
VGrace

Other Bleach RP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other Bleach RP    Other Bleach RP  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 5:43 pm

Yeah Laughing Octopus might work ^.^ now I want to recreate the entire BB Corps as Hollows!

Unless someone else all so wants to be an BB Hollow 0.o
Back to top Go down
Beelze
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Beelze

Other Bleach RP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other Bleach RP    Other Bleach RP  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 6:32 am

- Fullbringer
Name: Raki
Appearance:Dark hair and eyes about 5'5'' in height average looks.
Bio: A school girl who gained her powers from the hollow attack that killed her boyfriend.
Fullbringer:Rings of The Path- She has two rings that expand to about a foot in with that she can tele-kinetically controls and mater that goes through one of the rings comes out the other.

Last edited by Beelze on Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

Other Bleach RP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other Bleach RP    Other Bleach RP  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 7:17 am

Accepted the profile, welcom aboard Beelze, its good to see you again!
Back to top Go down
Beelze
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Beelze

Other Bleach RP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other Bleach RP    Other Bleach RP  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 1:16 pm

Thanks good to be back. I also had an idea for a profoundly creepy hollow uses the physical bodies of the humans it kills to fight with as well as complete some milestones that it missed in life, so I was wondering if that would be cool or a touch to horrifying?

Back to top Go down
Cazz
Magical Fox
Magical Fox

Other Bleach RP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other Bleach RP    Other Bleach RP  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 3:08 pm

I'm planning on doing a Lovecraftian Hollow or something so I think your body stealing Hollow might be OK. Though maybe avoid the hosts being dead? No zombies! XD

He eats their souls and takes over the still living shell!
Back to top Go down
Beelze
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Beelze

Other Bleach RP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other Bleach RP    Other Bleach RP  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 3:53 pm

But having the body decay necessitates it swiching to fresher living bodies as well as having a rotting body would really unsettle the people this poor hollow tries to befriend, and show off other types of undead. Besides maybe it could get a hold of a gegai.
Back to top Go down
Zenguai
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Zenguai

Other Bleach RP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other Bleach RP    Other Bleach RP  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 4:42 am

yup figured that out after words...

(this is a post to the post below this one)

Last edited by Zenguai on Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong thread)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Other Bleach RP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other Bleach RP    Other Bleach RP  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Other Bleach RP
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next