Kitsune Mura RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

fire emblem roleplay: interest check

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shinbu641
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Shinbu641

fire emblem roleplay: interest check Empty
PostSubject: fire emblem roleplay: interest check   fire emblem roleplay: interest check Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 4:20 am

heya guys, ive been wanting to do this rp for a long time. i tried a fire emblem rp back in the day but it didnt go so well, mainly cause there were a few issues with stats and hp amoung other things.

well after thinking for quite awhile (whilst playing fire emblem) ive decided it best to not implement stats and hp this time, the only thing well have is promotions to make things easier,
how to promote really depends on how far the rp goes, or how many battles you've been in and survived and such, or you could already had a have a character who's already pre-promoted character which is fine, though ill prolly limit on how many of those we can have on each side, also you're kingdom lord can also promote you if he/she sees it fit to do so.

also for those of you who havnt played fire emblem, its a anime-medivel based roleplaying game thats all there really is to it, no one is god-like in fire emblem unless you count the final boss in fire emblem radiant dawn, or most of the final bosses are pretty god-like, but you get the deal.

this rp will be based in the magvel continent (sacred stones map) there's 6 kingdoms, renais, grado, jahenna, frelia, rausten and carcino.

plot
-----------------------------------
its been 40 years since the defeat of the demon king and the great war, things have been peacful since, but as time passed, relations between the kingdoms were slowly demishing, namely renais and grado.

once agien the kingdoms were slowly starting to fall into another war the line was officially crossed when the king himself of grado decided to slay lord of renais's close friend during peace negociations, this infuriated the lord of renais of course.

not only this but spies had confirmed another enemy with in grado's forces a folk from the great dragon race a manakete has been spotted for reasons unknown. of course renais would be no problem for grado since renais was much smaller, it would only be a matter of time before renais would be wiped clean, but would grado really stop there?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

now for promotions.

mind you not every class can promote (manaketes and a few others.) but most classes will promote.

though not right off the bat of course, we'll be going with radiant dawn classes, and some classes from a few other games aswell you can use the wiki on the classes, ive made a list of classes that can be used and left out the irrelevent/overpowered classes.

http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Classes_in_Fire_Emblem:_Radiant_Dawn

ill post the classes and there respective promotion classes aswell, also i edited a few to simple things down a bit, skills wont be used.

another thing if you wanna play a certain class and need more info on it, just refer to the wiki on the weapons, staves or magic that class uses, like cavaliers use lances and swords,
knights only use lances, myrmidians only use swords, that kind of thing, also as of yet, i dont know if ill implement the weapon triangle, ill see what you guys have to say on it, another thing regarding weapons we dont need to use just the canon weapons we can make our own weapons and names to, but lets try to keep them with in the weapon triangle catagory, which can be found on the wiki of course.

avalible classes
--------------------------------
lord/princess -> great lord -> master lord (yes i know master lord isnt great lords promotion, its just a third tier promotion for lord, also theres going to be very few, most likely limited to 6 lords one for each kingdom if need be.)

king (king of grado only one may be assigned)

queen (queen of grado only one)

chanceller (only 6 of these, for each kingdom)

knight -> general -> marshal

cavalier -> paladin -> royal knight

myrmidian -> swordmaster -> trueblade

mercenary -> hero -> vangard

soldier -> halberdier -> Sentinel

fighter -> warrior -> reaver

pirate -> berzerker -> axe lord

archer -> sniper -> marksmen

|- whisper
theif -> rogue- (assassin is fast and good at dealing with opponants where as whisper is good at stealing and negociating)
|- assassin

mage -> sage -> archsage

shaman -> druid -> necromancer - able to summon 2 skeletons at a time (i know necromancer isnt druids promotion, but i decided to make it a third tier class for druid since it didnt have one.)

preist -> bishop -> saint

dracoknight -> dragonmaster -> dragonlord

pegesus knight -> falcoknight -> seraph knight

manakete (yea... not much on these right now, imma limit these to 2, there will prolly be more down the line depending if the rp goes well enough.)

nomad -> nomad trooper -> nomad commander

troubadour -> valkyrie -> divine valkyrie

factions and players
renais

grado (main antagonist kingdom if you didnt get the hint.)

frelia

jahenna

carcino

raustin

rules
the usual, refer to my previous rp interest check rules, if you really wanna know.

you guys know me ill be editing this first post, possibly adding new classes and adding people to the factions they signed up for, just keep checking back.

template
------------------------------------
name:
class:
faction/kingdom:
apperence:
weapon: (weapons are going to be indestructable on how many times you can use them of course)
weapon apperence:
mount apperence: (if you're class has one)
bios: (not entirely important)

Last edited by Shinbu641 on Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:09 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: fire emblem roleplay: interest check   fire emblem roleplay: interest check Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 5:03 am

COunt me in for a Wyvern, and a Myrmidon... Im intrested for sure, curious where its heading. il be making templates soon
Back to top Go down
Sivvy
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Sivvy

PostSubject: Re: fire emblem roleplay: interest check   fire emblem roleplay: interest check Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 4:36 am

interest but to sweepy to make a template just yet ~..,~
Back to top Go down
Sivvy
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Sivvy

PostSubject: Re: fire emblem roleplay: interest check   fire emblem roleplay: interest check Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 10:01 pm

name: Silvia Aurum
class: Wyvern Knight (Dragon knight?)
faction/kingdom: Frelia
apperence: http://safebooru.org//samples/746/sample_e439dc346f6c4b693d52c58668e0a0c2a5047c28.png?751764
weapon: Lance
weapon apperence: http://safebooru.org//images/866/4ff49c60458a836931c0b2ce48625b3b3677f819.jpg?871745
mount apperence: [url]http://safebooru.org//images/475/553b52a42ba92420bfd05a2af5693be767b3afbb.jpg?476060[url]
bios: (haven't thought of one >.>)
Back to top Go down
Shinbu641
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Shinbu641

PostSubject: Re: fire emblem roleplay: interest check   fire emblem roleplay: interest check Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 8:01 am

to have you as always coz and nice siv, loved the first pic =P

name: hiro "the savior"

class: Chanceller

faction/kingdom: Grado

apperence: http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m57cg62LOa1rv1gcfo2_r1_1280.png

weapon: Luna, ivaldi and physic

weapon apperence: N/A

mount apperence: N/A

bios: hiro is the heretic chanceller of the grado empire he is highly respected of his listeners and and followers though not from his preaching, more then from his ruthlessness, and being the king and queens main generals helps reinforces this matter, dispite all this he is highly skilled in the arts of light and anima magic, making him a formidable opponent.

-----------------------------------------

name: ephirian

class: lord

faction/kingdom: Raustin

apperence: https://2img.net/h/i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn60/Zenkar_2008/Anime%20Guys/TotA___Guy_Cecil_by_SetoKakashiluve.png

weapon: broad sword

weapon apperence: https://2img.net/h/i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn48/Kak_TAils/swords/sword.jpg

mount apperence: N/A

bios: ephirian is the betrayed prince and ruler of raustin, it wasnt to long ago that he lost his best friend during peace negociations with the grado king, he entirely blames himself for his carelessness on his loss, and is hungrey for revenge. though caring for his people he would like the handle the situation peacfully still, though that probably wasnt an option anymore. ephirian, confused on way grado would betray him and his kingdom prepares his forces and people as grado closes in.

-------------------------------------------------

name: Shin

class: nomad

faction/kingdom: frelia

apperence: http://aeorys.deviantart.com/art/FE-Sidney-Sketch-138752422

weapon: bow

weapon apperence: http://www.aurorahistoryboutique.com/products/C000383.jpg

mount apperence: http://static.desktopnexus.com/thumbnails/253467-bigthumbnail.jpg

bios: shin is is quiet man, only talking when he needs to, though when he does talk it's usually a one to 3 word sentence, not much else is known about shin except that hes a skilled hired merc for the frelia empire.

now hopefully we get more intrest, atleast enough to start and get it off the ground, also added a few other classes i forgot.

Last edited by Shinbu641 on Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SuperNova
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
SuperNova

PostSubject: Re: fire emblem roleplay: interest check   fire emblem roleplay: interest check Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 7:55 pm

Are canon characters allowed? Because I'd love to be L'Arachel. And Mage Knights seemed to be missing from your list.

But I will play a PK, because they are my favourite unit, and with the <Insert game's arrow null shield here> They are invincible.
Back to top Go down
Shinbu641
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Shinbu641

PostSubject: Re: fire emblem roleplay: interest check   fire emblem roleplay: interest check Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 9:32 pm

eh i didnt forget them, i just didnt put them up at first because i didnt feel like making a third tier for them, after coz pointed it out though i went ahead and put them up as valkyries (which are pretty much mage knights i believe)

but um, i dont see the harm in allowing some canon characters, problem with it is, its been 40 yrs, so l'Arachel might be alittle old if you're ok with it.
Back to top Go down
SuperNova
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
SuperNova

PostSubject: Re: fire emblem roleplay: interest check   fire emblem roleplay: interest check Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 8:25 am

Ah, they were just my favourite class because Valkyries cast Light magic, they cast Anima magic.

And since you already have the Prince of Rausten anyway, I call dibs on Freilia.
Back to top Go down
Shinbu641
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Shinbu641

PostSubject: Re: fire emblem roleplay: interest check   fire emblem roleplay: interest check Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 8:32 pm

valks and they have insane luck meaning they cant hardly be touched >.<

by the fixed my prince pic since you just reminded me of that thnx lol,, and yea if you want frelia is all yours.
Back to top Go down
SuperNova
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
SuperNova

PostSubject: Re: fire emblem roleplay: interest check   fire emblem roleplay: interest check Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 10:14 pm

Does my princess have to use a sword/lance, or can they be a magic user/mounted unit?

And Myrrh was the only dragon left alive at the end of Sacred Stones.
Back to top Go down
Shinbu641
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Shinbu641

PostSubject: Re: fire emblem roleplay: interest check   fire emblem roleplay: interest check Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 10:36 pm

its fine is she uses uses magic or a mount, this is an rp so not all the rules you would have in the game are gonna apply.

and i know she was, thats why the king bring a certain... gate to the table.. you know which gate im talking about =P

except in the sacred stones realm one that hasnt been permenantly closed of course.
Back to top Go down
SuperNova
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
SuperNova

PostSubject: Re: fire emblem roleplay: interest check   fire emblem roleplay: interest check Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 12:59 pm

Name: Kay Faraday
Class: Falcoknight
Faction/Kingdom: Freilia
Appearance: http://static.minitokyo.net/downloads/26/05/392776.jpg
Weapon: Lance, thin sword
Bio: Kay is the older cousin of the Freilian Princess. Because of this, she is not in line for the throne, which suits her fine. She instead became a Pegasus Knight and eventually became the Knight-Captian of the royal guard. She especially oversees her cousin's well-being.

Name: Elizabeth "Eliza" Faraday
Class: Princess (Mage Lord)
Kingdom: Freilia
Appearance: http://media.animegalleries.net/albums/userpics/129349/lilina.jpg?=123
Weapon: Aircalibur, Elfire
Bio: Eliza is the current princess of Freilia. She is the ruler since both her parents fell ill to a plague and passed away. Despite being the ruler, the Chancellor and Knight-Captian both weigh heavily into her decisions and advise her.

Name: Fir
Class: Myrmidon
Kingdom: Grado
Appearance: http://fireemblem.neoseeker.com/w/i/fireemblem/thumb/c/c5/Fir.png/300px-Fir.png
Weapon: Wo Dao, Killing Edge
Bio: Fir is a traveller from a far off land known as Elibe. To travel, she became a mercenary paid by Grado. She is an excellent swords woman, but may change sides if offered a better deal.

Back to top Go down
Shinbu641
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Shinbu641

PostSubject: Re: fire emblem roleplay: interest check   fire emblem roleplay: interest check Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 8:18 pm

oh nice, fir lol

anyway all approved nova, now we just need a king and possibly a queen and we could prolly get this party started.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fire emblem roleplay: interest check   fire emblem roleplay: interest check Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fire emblem roleplay: interest check
Page 1 of 1