Kitsune Mura RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

POKEMON!!!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SuperNova
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
SuperNova

POKEMON!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: POKEMON!!!   POKEMON!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 10:22 pm

Atomsk wrote:
No one felt bad about that...

I did.... They're adorable, and pink! And slaughtering them just felt bad! When it comes to slaying Pokemon, I believe in equal-opperotunity slaughter.
Back to top Go down
Nekomata
Goddess
Goddess
Nekomata

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON!!!   POKEMON!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 12:32 am

Feel bad? Heck no, I love genociding those little pink buggers! I'm of the belief that the whole reason audino are so rare is that they were hunted down to near extinction for their essence which becomes more potent after grinding their bodies up and compressing them into a super concentrated form..... This is where Rare Candies come from!
Back to top Go down
https://kitsunemura.forumotion.com
SuperNova
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
SuperNova

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON!!!   POKEMON!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 9:54 am

Maybe this is just me, but I'd be a lot happier killing 20 ratattas than one Audino. You can change Ratatta with any generic starting route Pokemon except Hoppips. Those things are the cutest~
Back to top Go down
Blitzer
Kyuubi
Kyuubi
Blitzer

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON!!!   POKEMON!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 6:24 am

Meh, I don't like grinding much. Why I don't play a lot of RPGs or MMOs probably :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON!!!   POKEMON!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

POKEMON!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2