Kitsune Mura RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Games you are waiting for/want?

Go down 
+14
Pyre
SuperNova
VGrace
Sivvy
Pass dat yumyum, son
Cozzy
Blitzer
Nowotny
Zenguai
Labelisa
Fang Daemonstein
Nekomata
Iron Angel
Atomsk
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Blitzer
Kyuubi
Kyuubi
Blitzer

Games you are waiting for/want? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games you are waiting for/want?   Games you are waiting for/want? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 12:19 pm

Same ^.^
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: Games you are waiting for/want?   Games you are waiting for/want? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 6:49 am

Make that 3, I got it for 360 aswel.. preordered and all.. So get to gether and play the three of us sometime? mine is coming out 21 september
Back to top Go down
Blitzer
Kyuubi
Kyuubi
Blitzer

PostSubject: Re: Games you are waiting for/want?   Games you are waiting for/want? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 11:41 am

Sure cozzy. More the merrier ^.^ mines out today. But the store doesnt open til 10 so I still have like 2 hours til it's shooting looting time XD

Also preordered and got the deluxe vault hunter edition. So much stuff D:
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: Games you are waiting for/want?   Games you are waiting for/want? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 2:16 pm

Just a preorder for me.. wanted the Mechromancer =3

looking forward toi it, as much of the classes look even more in tresting.. strangly enough it makes it look like they just went Meh on the Siren O.o

Brand new turrent for the Commando,

Whole new class for the Beserker

And the Hunter no longer is a wanna bee sniper, but has gone full automated

AHEM, anyway.yeah i gotta wait till friday.. i think.. or was it wensday.. not sure xD
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Games you are waiting for/want?   Games you are waiting for/want? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 8:07 pm

They may be releasing BL2 for PSVita... which will be great, and I will definitely buy it cause I like handhelds... or if I get a PS3/360 for my room I will get it on there (reasoning for not getting it on my xbox is it is in the living room, along with many games I haven't gotten)
Back to top Go down
Blitzer
Kyuubi
Kyuubi
Blitzer

PostSubject: Re: Games you are waiting for/want?   Games you are waiting for/want? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 1:54 am

Cozzy wrote:
Just a preorder for me.. wanted the Mechromancer =3

looking forward toi it, as much of the classes look even more in tresting.. strangly enough it makes it look like they just went Meh on the Siren O.o

Brand new turrent for the Commando,

Whole new class for the Beserker

And the Hunter no longer is a wanna be sniper, but has gone full automated

I'm just glad they don't have anysort of ability that increases your movemnt speed to much. This is how playing with Sirens and beserkers went in the first one.

*Join game. Sirens and beserkers use ability, run ahead spawning everything, getting all loot form chests and hording it well leaving you to kill everything* Thank you Gearbox <3
Back to top Go down
Sivvy
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Sivvy

PostSubject: Re: Games you are waiting for/want?   Games you are waiting for/want? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 1:37 am

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/57-Painkiller
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Games you are waiting for/want?   Games you are waiting for/want? - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Games you are waiting for/want?
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7