Kitsune Mura RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Games you are waiting for/want?

Go down 
+14
Pyre
SuperNova
VGrace
Sivvy
Pass dat yumyum, son
Cozzy
Blitzer
Nowotny
Zenguai
Labelisa
Fang Daemonstein
Nekomata
Iron Angel
Atomsk
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Blitzer
Kyuubi
Kyuubi
Blitzer

Games you are waiting for/want? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games you are waiting for/want?   Games you are waiting for/want? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 3:30 am

Atomsk wrote:

Resident Evil has done many many things differently over the years, from FPS, to Rail Shooter... *shrugs* But really I don't care for the type of game Raccoon City is, but It isn't a big deal, because this is a side game that has nothing to do with any other part of the main series nor does it have anything to do with the story line. (It is an alternate universe type thing for RE2) also they have a true RE game (finally the horror is coming back) with RE revelations.

I can also understand the reasons behind why people would be upset though, as they say that Resident Evil doesn't have to be in the big shooter genera that is already over populated, but most people don't care cause it is a spin off that doesn't matter what so ever (and isn't even really made by capcom) so yeah, if they did this to a main series game I would definitely have a problem though.

I know, it's not even being made by Capcom (Name escapes me but it's the guys behind the SOCOM series)
Also it is part of the story it's more a (Meanwhile) Sorta story that takes place away from/before/after the events of 2 and 3. Various characters will be making Cameos, Leon Kennedy is confirmed, so is The white haired Russian fellos (Again name escapes me XP)

What I've heard anyway
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Games you are waiting for/want?   Games you are waiting for/want? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 11:25 pm

NO It is NOT part of the story... it is a "what if" type of thing....
Like you could kill Leon at some point, making the events of 4 and 5 never happen, so in turn the story line for this game is not canon to the series.
Back to top Go down
Blitzer
Kyuubi
Kyuubi
Blitzer

PostSubject: Re: Games you are waiting for/want?   Games you are waiting for/want? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 4:49 am

Like I've said, What I've heard

I'm not much for following games, prior to their release so I really shouldn't be talking XP.
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Games you are waiting for/want?   Games you are waiting for/want? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 11:41 pm

*Point's Dramatically*
OBJECTION!!

Idk why I did that, anyway, yes um it's fine XP I only read about it when it was first announced during E3, cause if a new RE game is coming out I am gonna know about it... depending on how this one is I might even get it idk, maybe the multiplayer will be fun...

Also speaking of RE: Revelations is gonna have a mode called Raid Mode that seems like it will be fun.... adding in certain RPG elements (like levels I guess, and stuff) I can't wait for this game...
Back to top Go down
Nekomata
Goddess
Goddess
Nekomata

PostSubject: Re: Games you are waiting for/want?   Games you are waiting for/want? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 11:54 pm

I preordered my copy of Xenoblade Chronicles yesterday, so waitin on that!! ^^;;
Back to top Go down
https://kitsunemura.forumotion.com
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Games you are waiting for/want?   Games you are waiting for/want? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 12:42 am

I wanna get Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3
I know it is already out and stuff, but I still want it!
Back to top Go down
VGrace
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
VGrace

PostSubject: Re: Games you are waiting for/want?   Games you are waiting for/want? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 6:50 pm

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Games you are waiting for/want?   Games you are waiting for/want? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 12:24 am

VGrace wrote:
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3

They still need to make a new game in the Rise of a Ninja/Broken Bond series... those were really good >_>
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Games you are waiting for/want?   Games you are waiting for/want? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 6:04 am

I've officially lost all interesting in Resident Evil 6 after reading an interview and seeing this.
"The dream would be that the millions of Call of Duty fans that are enjoying these fast-paced online games are attracted to this Resident Evil."

Seriously Capcom? Just make fucking resident evil!! Don't make Call of Duty + zombies.... like get back to the scary, get back to the old ways. Revelations was a step in the right direction, but this constantly action oriented gameplay is ridiculous, we already have enough fast paced shooters out here... seriously, It wasn't to bad when it was ORC cause that was a spin off that didn't matter to much, but doing this to a main series...
Capcom, you make me sad.

(Also the logo looks like a giraffe getting a blowjob)
Back to top Go down
SuperNova
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
SuperNova

PostSubject: Re: Games you are waiting for/want?   Games you are waiting for/want? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 8:20 pm

Capcom is going down. They lost the Megaman crowd, they're losing the MvC crowd (Ultimate came out only 5 months after, and most of the new characters are worthless) and now they want to alienate the RE crowd. They won't survive the next five years at this rate.

I'm playing Pokemon Emerald.
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Games you are waiting for/want?   Games you are waiting for/want? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 4:08 am

Like really, right now the only series i have liked from capcom is PW and MH, and sadly PW is gonna die... I am hoping for the best with monster hunter...
seeing as it is basically the highest selling game in japan always, i can see why they will keep that series...

also playing Monster Hunter Tri with neko~
Back to top Go down
SuperNova
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
SuperNova

PostSubject: Re: Games you are waiting for/want?   Games you are waiting for/want? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 9:32 am

Guess what I'm getting in the mail? Persona 3! Can't wait to start playing!
Back to top Go down
Blitzer
Kyuubi
Kyuubi
Blitzer

PostSubject: Re: Games you are waiting for/want?   Games you are waiting for/want? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 8:34 pm

Just put a preorder down for Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City (ORC)

Getting the special edition at half price casue of the games I traded in ^.^
Back to top Go down
Iron Angel
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Iron Angel

PostSubject: Re: Games you are waiting for/want?   Games you are waiting for/want? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 12:40 am

Atomsk wrote:

Seriously Capcom? Just make fucking resident evil!! Don't make Call of Duty + zombies....
but...zombies were my favorite part of call of duty, I'd like more of that
however i've never played a RE game and im not perticularly interested in them so I proooobably dont get a vote XD
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Games you are waiting for/want?   Games you are waiting for/want? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 1:26 am

Iron Angel wrote:
Atomsk wrote:

Seriously Capcom? Just make fucking resident evil!! Don't make Call of Duty + zombies....
but...zombies were my favorite part of call of duty, I'd like more of that
however i've never played a RE game and im not perticularly interested in them so I proooobably dont get a vote XD

Yeah well you like that? have the CoD company make some more of that mode in future games, don't let that toxic waste leak into other good series >_>
Back to top Go down
Blitzer
Kyuubi
Kyuubi
Blitzer

PostSubject: Re: Games you are waiting for/want?   Games you are waiting for/want? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 2:07 am

I have a feeling atty is a purist, atleast with his long standing game IPs >.>
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Games you are waiting for/want?   Games you are waiting for/want? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 2:11 am

Well the main series of Resident Evil, a game that has normally been about horror, and sometimes interesting stories, and a bit of strategy, shouldn't be turned into a shooter like CoD, something it isn't.
Honestly it is just Capcom selling out. Now I don't mind it to much with ORC cause it is a side game. Side games can be anything, puzzle, rpg, whatever, just the main series does need to keep up with how it is. Revelations was a step in the right direction for the series, going back to ammo conservation, and stuff like that, but with RE6 i just dont know.

also I preordered Spirit Camera yesterday, It seems like an interesting concept.
Back to top Go down
Blitzer
Kyuubi
Kyuubi
Blitzer

PostSubject: Re: Games you are waiting for/want?   Games you are waiting for/want? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 2:17 am

Well atty if you want a more survival/horror sorta thing might I reccomend "I Am Alive"

You start the game was a gun, but no bullets

You can actually threaten people and bluff them into thinking it's loaded and make them surrender, which is something I find interesting.
Back to top Go down
Nekomata
Goddess
Goddess
Nekomata

PostSubject: Re: Games you are waiting for/want?   Games you are waiting for/want? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 4:03 pm

I really want Tales of Graces right now, buuuuut its coming out the 14th so I wont have enough time to pay off a preorder and I'm not sure I'll have a ps3 to play it on anyway :/

I really wish it had come out on the wii like it was originally going to...

Speaking of Wii games! I've paid for my copy of Xenoblade Chronicles in full ^w^

Last edited by Nekomata on Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Games you are waiting for/want?   Games you are waiting for/want? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 8:00 pm

huzzah!

also Kid Icurus: Uorising is looking good... so yeah...
also DAMN IT CAPCOM LOCALIZE TRI-G AND GIVE IT ONLINE PLAY *shakes fist*
Back to top Go down
Pyre
Fox Cub
Fox Cub

PostSubject: Re: Games you are waiting for/want?   Games you are waiting for/want? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:35 am

I am waiting for the new SSX game to come out as well as DMC
Back to top Go down
http://forum.lu.scio.us
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Games you are waiting for/want?   Games you are waiting for/want? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 7:39 pm

Pyre wrote:
I am waiting for the new SSX game to come out as well as DMC
The last one I played was SSX Tricky... loved that game... is it still fun?

Also RE:Revelations comes out tuesday... so hurray
Back to top Go down
Nekomata
Goddess
Goddess
Nekomata

PostSubject: Re: Games you are waiting for/want?   Games you are waiting for/want? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 9:28 pm

The Last Story is on my mind right now.... I've been reading some Iwata Asks interviews with Sakaguchi-san that have been getting me really excited for it... I don't know about Reggie but my body is more then ready! T~T
Back to top Go down
SuperNova
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
SuperNova

PostSubject: Re: Games you are waiting for/want?   Games you are waiting for/want? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 11:46 pm

Kid Icarus: Uprising! Atty, when it comes out, we need to have more online time.
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Games you are waiting for/want?   Games you are waiting for/want? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 11:47 pm

Yeah i totally got it preordered, we should team up and kick everyone in the ass online!! (I think it is team battles >_>)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Games you are waiting for/want?   Games you are waiting for/want? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Games you are waiting for/want?
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next