Kitsune Mura RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bleach: Xcution of Souls

Go down 
+7
Nekomata
VGrace
Shinbu641
Igraenne
Atomsk
Zenguai
Cozzy
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinbu641
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Shinbu641

Bleach: Xcution of Souls  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Xcution of Souls    Bleach: Xcution of Souls  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 2:27 am

carlito
---------------------
carlito waited as for his first enemy to step forward, as the girl named angel stepped forward and gave her name. carlito stared with the same empty glare as before but as the man daichi made a run for it carlito could only watch.. he would get to him later. carlito spoke "it is to be a girl then?... so be it." he said as he pointed his jet black sword at angel. a blue colored ball began to form at the tip of his sword "my name is carlito fabian espada number seven... and you are an intruder." he states. then without warning he fires the blue cero at the quincy. carlito did not care who or what these people were other then the fact they were the enemy and they needed to be eliminated.

katsushiro
---------------------
katsushiro shook his head as Azi walked by him pretty much leaving him in the dust "wonder what was up with that... guess she dont need help then." he said as he watched her walk off, looking back at julia he tilts his head "attacked huh? ad you want us to prepare for battle you say?" he said as he rubbed his chin curiously, then smiled "perfect, theres going to be lots of strong opponents heh" he said slamming his fist into his hand, he was excited this was going to be the perfect oppertunity for him. if theres on thing katsu liked more then anything in the world it was to fight, thats how he was born and raised.

milo/stark
---------------------
milo watched as the battle unfolded between his friends and the arrancar, they seemed to be taking care of them selves which was good, seeing as how they didnt need him here and would only get in there way he lowers his handgun he turns around and heads down the closest opposite hallway then the one daichi went through, in search for the throne room.

(waiting on beelze >_>''')
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Xcution of Souls    Bleach: Xcution of Souls  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:49 am

Rae: Yinjo,Kenji,Yukio
VGrace: Yinjo,Kenji,
Atty: Hinata,Tear
Neko: Fualita, Momo
Zen: Fualita, Momo
Shinbu: Angel, Julia,
-------
Yinjo
--------
His smile only grew wider and wider” Thats it!! Thats it!! Battle is important, a good fight sets the spirit flying!!” yinjo cried out as his blades flew cut over Rebecca’s arrows.. “ You two are sticks in the mud!! Havent even told me your names!” Yinjo was done deflecting, and now switched to attacking, running straight for Rebbeca and Albrecht” Move or DIE!!”he slided his blades wide to make shockwaves of Cero spread, this Arrancar had a thirst for blood
------------------
Julia
------------------
“right..well…there is no fight looming but i feel something coming… i want everything to be ready” she murred…she couldnt tell what it was, but something haunted her “ Y..You can go now.. sorry to be so shortwinded”
----------------
Kenji
----------
Kenji cringed as he had just fired his shot.. he bended over to his knees and grabbed his arm..he watched her dodge his technique and it made him cuzz” darn…..” somewhere he was glad he didnt hit her full on.. but he had hoped to atleast wound her, at that moment the rock was propelled toward him , he couldnt move away, as he looked to where once was his sleeve.. it was gone..only thing left was charred skin… his right arm had been crisped by his own Jutsu, “Dammit..without my Gauntlet.. that Jutsu is just to much… as the rock was right infront of him, he saw Orion’s Pijl starting to flux…it was going to detonate, Kenji closed his eyes and braced for impact… silently he wished to be saved..
------------
Yukio
----------
“ i said to spar with me..” she spoke as she stepped forward and took a swing on him with her sword, in its sealed form ofcourse, “ Im not made of glass.. im a captain!” she replied sternly and took another swing to clash with his blade
-----------------
Tear
------------------
She stumbled out of the restaurant, still holding her head… she headed toward the squad 4 barracks and hoped Kyuhina was there “ D..Dammit.. why did i hear that..” she stated to herself as she stumbled through the streets “Kyuhina,, i need Kyuhina”
------------------
Fualita
------------------
“yeah yeah, just `keep your pants on willa ya? She ordered as she walked outside of her lab, awaiting her opponent to come closer.. she had the advantage in her lab”this will be subarashi! “
---------------------
Momo
----------
Momo took a few steps forward and faced toward where she had sensed the spiritual presure” Becareful, Luna..” she reached for her two broken blades, her Fullbringers, as she saw the two figure appearing
---------------
Angel
---------------------
in a flash moment Angel stood away from the blast and raised her bow” And you are an Arrancar, and thus a filthly hollow..prepare to die” she was calm as her arrows one by one raged arround, aiming for her opponent” it is time for you to pay the price…wich is death!”
----------------
Hinata
---------------
`” C..Candy-taicho..its only 11 am… you only have been here for 3 hours..” Hinata complained as the captain got on her back again” as you wish Captain…” she murred softly and walked off with her captain on her back” where would you desire to go? “

Back to top Go down
Nekomata
Goddess
Goddess
Nekomata

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Xcution of Souls    Bleach: Xcution of Souls  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 1:18 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Eva, Kazuma & Rosette~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The body looking like Eva turned its head and smiled at Takai with a wicked giggle it laughed. "Fooled you!" It cooed as it turned back into a cluster of gems which exploded into violet flames against Takai's hand. Eva had sensed him searching for her, which had snapped her out of her daze of staring at the captain and lieutenant who'd been conversing in front of her. She'd escaped from that spot leaving a gem double behind to give off her reitsu and confuse her pursuer, meanwhile making her way to the prison where Hiyo was held.

The explosion set of by the gem power was loud enough it attracted te attention of the two shinigami who'd been on the path in front of Eva. Rosette and Kazuma alerted by the noise went to investigate, weapons drawn but still in sealed state. When they saw it was Takai they quickly ran to his aid. "Takai-taicho!" Rosette said running over to him. "Are you alright? What was that explosion?" She asked running to his side, Kazuma however stood his distance and did not sheath his blade, instead looking around himself for the cause.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~????~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hehehehehe..." The voice returned chuckling, only this time she could see the source, or at least she thought she could. Before her stood a dark shadowy figure, wearing a mask she recognized well. This was the mask that tormented her dreams, the face that haunted her deepest thoughts. This was Gunder Havok, Espada number 5. "Come now Tear-chan... Did you think you could ever be rid of me?" Gunder chuckled walking towards her slowly. "Did you think you could kill the oldest living thing in this world?" Gunder smiled and grabbed hold of her wrists, the perpetual smile on his long nosed mask seeming to get bigger as a glow overtook them and the two began to slowly sink into the darkness beneath their feet. "You will never be rid of me, I am forever, I AM the will to live and no matter what, no matter how, I will ALWAYS exist!!" Gunder cackled as the shadows slowly enveloped them. The delusion faded but still it felt real, the suffocation of the darkness swallowing her, the grip of his hands, but none of it was real.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Luna~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luna nodded and pulled out his wand. "Demon of Pleasure..." He spoke softly the whip forming from his heart shaped wand. A secret he'd kept to himself however, was despite him mostly using this wand, he had eight more, each with its own perpose and for this mission, he brought them all. "You be careful as well Momo-chan..." He said with a wink lashing the whip against the ground. "Well, let me be the first to introduce myself, I am Mistress Luna... You're my latest pet!" He grinned walking slowly toward Fualita.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Kai & Mari~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mari held Momoko close, nodding happily as Momoko made her pleadge. As she faded something else rose up. Mari sat up suddenly as they arrived at the ice cream shop and Kai turned to them. "Alright girls, I'm going to go in and get your ice cream... stay put..." Kai said with a smile getting out of the car and walking inside. Mari turned to Momoko and smiled impishly. "Momoko! Lets play outside while we wait!" Mari said with a grin a string of energy connecting her finger to the auto lock, with a flick of her index finger unlocking the car doors. Mari grabbed Momoko's hand and giggled opening the door. "Come on! He's gonna take forever anyway!" Mari chided pulling Momoko along with her.
Back to top Go down
https://kitsunemura.forumotion.com
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Xcution of Souls    Bleach: Xcution of Souls  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 8:55 pm

Tear
----------------
“go away you!!” she cried..casting Byakurai after Byakurai” GO AWAY!! I KILLED YOU WITH MY OWN HANDS!!”then his hands reached arround her wrists and she froze. Looking up at him..what was this…this couldnt be real.. she stared trembling” How…are you here.” And what was this feeling..aside fear..hate..and utter confusion..there was another premenition , as the darkness drew her in..like all those year ago..she sturggled and struggled “noo!! Let me go!! “ but then… she was suddenly on her knees on the streed” I…I…” she didnt grasp anything….
---------------
Fualita
--------------
Fualita entered the room and held her sword” you are my new experiment huh…pet? …no love..im not going to be anyones pet.. i keep pets.. not planning on being one” she said. As the room split and lifted away from Momo and Malvado “ Im Fualita.. and im going to preform many experiments on you , that will absolutly hurt..~” the room stopped right in Fualita’s lab..a large..cold area.. “ Shall we have fun, Luna?”
-------------
Momo
-------------
the room seperated as Momo looked right at Maldavo” You are…an Espada…and a pretty strong one too… “ she murred as she branished her broken swords” please step aside… so i can complete my mission without killing you” she was calm..her daughter..she only thought of Eva…
-------------
Momoko
------------
“B..But..we arent allowed to leave…” Momoko said..but as she saw the outside..she decided to hubble out of it, and go along “ uwaa!! Im not sure what this part of town is! “ Momo seemed very confused but eager.. she ran arround looking with her snake in her hand” Mari lets go there!!” she purred runing toward a crowded area
------------
Candy man/ Kenji
----------
Suddenly.. the rock that was so close to his face had completly dissapeared.. “ Sorry sorry! But we dont have time for this right now!” infront of Kenji, out of litteraly no where, the Candy Man had appeared “F…Father..” Kenji replied and he tried to stand, his father tossed him his gauntlet” I need you to go outside, and keep an eye on the Sanjuro’s little girl” he ordered, then looked to Miya” for you.. I have another task, so you have to stay here” he spoke as Kenji fitted his gauntlet on “ Yes Father.. Il make my move “ then, the young man left his building

With his shinobi uniform on he moved toward the Sanjuro building…on top of the compounds walls, he scanned for Momoko…but he didnt find her..he did see someone else… Bella… he removed his mask and jumped down of the wall, and to her window” Bella!! Bella!!” he yelled, trying to not seem to nervous
Back to top Go down
Nekomata
Goddess
Goddess
Nekomata

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Xcution of Souls    Bleach: Xcution of Souls  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:10 pm

Luna grinned, he had little confidance in this battle but he didn't intend to lose. At best he could subdue his opponent and have her lead him to the weapon. At worst, he'd have to buy time for Momo to sweep in and save him. "Oooh~ Sounds kinky, I do love to experiment~!" Luna winked lashing the ground with his whip before hoping into the air with bringerlight and bouncing off the ceiling to the floor behind Fualita making a slash with his whip aiming for her back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Mari~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mari smiled but pulled another direction shaking her head. "This way!" She said pointing to a playground on the other side of a building. The playground belonged to a daycare center, one that was closed for the day due to a holiday. Mari excitedly pulled Momoko to the open gate and ran inside with her. Behind them a dark figure strode into the gate, closing it behind himself and closing the area off with a burst of his reitsu. Mari pulled Momoko to the swings and smiled staring at the man with empty eyes and turning back to her friend and giggling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Bella~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Uweh?" Bella's eyes widened and she backed up holding her hands infront of her face in a defensive position. "W-Who are you?" Bella asked nervously looking around for her father or someone. Something about the boy looked strangely familiar but she wasn't sure what, and with everything going on, she was very VERY on edge. "I-I may not look like much, b-but I can kick butt!" She said cowering a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Shinbu641
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Shinbu641

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Xcution of Souls    Bleach: Xcution of Souls  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:28 pm

carlito
---------------------
as angels began shoot the first one of them hits him in the shoulder, not even responding to the pain he dodges the others. waiting for the right oppertunity he sonido's standing behind angel with a hole in his shoulder "you think such an attack will do anything to me girl?" he as he lift's his sword then swings hard at angel aiming to slice her down the middle.

katsushiro
---------------------
katsushiro sighed as he rubbed his head. if something bigger was on the way then that only meant more fun for him, but considering the head captain tone, he didnt like the sound of it, then smiling he pumped his fist "you can count on me julia, ill be sure to keep the troops in my squad trained to the max." he said opening the the door behind him he looks back at julia "we got this dont worry... we are the gotei 13 after." he said as he waved her off, he flash step's heading for his squad barrecks. his men where in for hella lot of training when he gets back.
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Xcution of Souls    Bleach: Xcution of Souls  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 11:24 pm

Fualita
----------
Fualita remained quiet and just watched.. as the strange male talked about needless words..Kinky? Pet? It didnt mean anything to her.. “ lets see then…to start our..” but before she finished her sentence, Luna had jumped up and stood behind her… the whip lashed out and moved close to her behind…but a metal claw reached from the floor and grabbed the whip “ ANALYZE HAS STARTED, DATA IS BEING PROGRESSED” Fualita started to ches her bubble gum as she turned arround” im sorry sweety… you entered MY lab… i might not be the strongest of the Espada..but in here… im pretty much UNBEATABLE “she raised her hand slowly, and a pink/purple Bala gathered “now then…lets make this event.. SUBARASHI!!!”
-----
Momoko
-----------
Running with Mari to the playground, the little Momoko climbed on a swing and started to play, unaware completly of the eyes peering to her.. “ahahha! This is so much fun!! “she screamed happily, how could she not have one of these at home” Mari-chan!! Look how high im going!!”
-------------------
Kenji
-------------------
“Its me!” Kenji yelled to Bella, and waved to her” Can i come in??” he asked..he had to keep an eye on Momoko..but he could watch Bella too..right? uhm..that sounded a bit creepy in his mind..he just wanted to make sure they where both okay! “ Its me, Kenji from the sweets store!” he yelled up the window
------------
Angel
------------
“No.. I think the bomb you just stepped on will..” she murred as behind her a bomb exlpoded…yet, the blade still came out of the flames”?! “ she was shocked and jumped away…though she couldnt dodge the slash completly and got a cut on her waist….”H..How…No Hollow ever surivided that…”

Back to top Go down
Nekomata
Goddess
Goddess
Nekomata

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Xcution of Souls    Bleach: Xcution of Souls  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 1:04 am

Luna was flustered, he hadn't expected these machines or any of this, he tried to tug his whip away but the bala came at him to fast. Closing his wings he managed to deflect the bala at the cieling synging his feathers, he disengaged the demon of pleasure just as he was knocked backward by the concusion. He stood up slowly and pulled another wand from his belt with a star shaped jewl at the end. "Shine! Morning Starlight!" the wand became a flail, the spiked ball at the end glowing like the morning sun. "This is just the start! Time to get REALLY kinky!" With a swing of arm the iron ball crashed through the robotic arm, smashing it to peices, the strike causing the ball to shine a bright flash that momentarily filled the room completely with a white light. Luna shielded his eyes as the flash filled the room, turning back when it was gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Mari/????~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mari smiled innocently only letting out the slightest giggle as she swung slowly next to her friend. As the man in black aproached them Mari turned to him and smiled brightly despite her empty eyes. With a wave of his hand Mari fell back asleep, and with another wave Momoko's swing seemed to stop in time sending Momoko flying in the air. The man caught her in his arms and grinned under his muffler. "Well well... if it isn't the sweet little girl from before..." The man chuckled removing the glove from his hand, a white glow eminating from his hand. He shoved his fingers into Momoko's mouth and down her throat, not gagging or choking her. The light poured into her body and overtook her, causing her whole body to glow. "There... That wasn't so bad was it?" He chuckled sitting an unconscious Momoko in Mari's lap. He snapped his fingers once and Mari sprung to life with a big smile. "Bye bye mister! See you again!" She giggled carrying Momoko back to the limo and cuddling up with Momoko inside, passing out once more.

Bella blinked a bit confused, she remembered meeting a boy there but not so much his name. She ran down the stairs and opened the door walking out. "Kenji? Sorry, I didn't recognize you..." She said cocking her head at him and closing the door. "Did you... Need something?" Bella asked twirling her hair around her finger and squirming in place. "Sorry but um, Mama and Papa aren't home so I'm not allowed to let anyone into the house...." She explained.
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Xcution of Souls    Bleach: Xcution of Souls  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 1:25 am

Candy
----------
The little captain shook her head. "But the hours is toooo looooonnnngggg!!" She said and begun to lightly bang her fists on the girls back. "I-I don't wanna work anymore!! I don't wanna!!" She began to wiggle around. "I-I wanna have fun with Hinata-chan... and and... stuff" She teared up a bit holding onto her tightly.

Kyuhina
---------
Kyuhina sighed, finally catching up with her work she cracked her neck a little, wrapping her tails around her for warmth. She walked back into where her personal room was. She peeked inside, still seeing Kuromi laying in the bed asleep. She gave her a smile, seeing kits cuddled up next to her, also sleeping. Kyuhina then closed the door softly and walked back out to the hospital, sitting at her desk in case someone came in.
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Xcution of Souls    Bleach: Xcution of Souls  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 1:44 am

Fualita
----------
The whip was being sealed in a box as she her bubble gum “ oh..you got more toys? Well i dont wanna take htem ALL away…” she said as she reached for her blade” lets play for a bit then.. i might get a nice sample from you” she murred as the blade clashed with the flial.. no idea what effect it could possibly have” WEAPON ANALYZE 54% COMPLETE” the computer stated as Fualita slashed her blade down “ I have never gotten my hands on a Fullbringer before…this will be so much fun!”
--------------
Momo/Candy man
--------------
“UWAAA!? “ Momoko cried out as she flew up high, then landed in his arms.. her eyes grew the size of cannons.. and then..the finger..she struggled widly but had no chance against such power…after ti was done she looked at the man with tears in her eyes.. then she was set back down..though she didnt get any of that..she was deeply asleep…

The next moment a blue blast fired toward the man in the cloack “my that is very inapropriate.. feeding little girls of your finger” the blast had missed, seemingly on purpose as the man with the green hat jumped down infront of him” its been awhile… and it seems you got to the Childeren before me..” he walked slowly with his face covered by his hat “you truly are a bold one, when Kenichi finds outs, he wont be happy!” holding on to his cane,he pointe dit at Black Bird”shall we then take care of this here and now.. or did you have another place to setle it?”
-----------------
Kenji
----------------
Kenji blushed as he looked down” Oooh.. I see.. I cant come in then” he replied as he scuffed his foot” well.. I came to deliver something to Momoko..and i was also curious to see you again..” he admitted with a blush… he needed to gaurd Momoko… that was his order, yet when he was near Bella.. he couldnt help but be distracted “well if…I cannot come in..would you mind going for a walk.?” He asked shyly..but with enough confidence to his voice
----------
Hinata
----------
“ Y..Yes Taicho..” she sighed as she started to run with the captain on her back”where do we wanna go then… the park? The human world?” the mimi captain clinged to her back, and it was something she was used to by now
-------
Tear
-------
Stumbling through the streets, the wounded and broken captain walked toward the squad 4 barracks.. her eyes where empty and she mumbled.. “no…No…Untrue..No..” she finally staggered into the building..a heavily confused girl” C..Captain..Help me…” the she fell to the floor.right infront of Kyuhina
Back to top Go down
Nekomata
Goddess
Goddess
Nekomata

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Xcution of Souls    Bleach: Xcution of Souls  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 2:32 am

Luna swung wildly, the iron ball being deflected left and right by the sword every strike to the ground or against the sword caused a bright flash and left a huge hole in the ground where ever it struck. "Oh come now, I'm not such an easy girl! You gotta take me out on a date first, then maybe we can get a little cozy at your place!" He snarled swinging the iron ball over his head and bringing it down with a furoscious swing, at the same time he released the demon of pleasure once more and went to whip her across her stomach.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Blackbird~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I wonder when it was you became aware of me..." The man in black chuckled not moving an inch, completely unfazed. "Still, whenever it was, it was far to late..." Blackbird grinned and put the glove back on his hand. "Oh, that trick of yours wont work in this space, though it is amusing to see what you've done with one of Vincents throw away gagets... How many things did you take when you raided the former 12th captains storage facility? Just curious..." Black bird smiled walking calmly away from the candy man. "Still thats not really important... If you're so concerned with them, I sugest you keep an eye on the girls... Oh and that boy of yours..." He turned and smiled from under his mask. "It was cute of him to try and attack me... but I planted a seed in him all the same..." Black bird raised his arm in the air sneering cruelly at his nemisis. "Until the next time... Keep an eye on your daughter..." With that millions of black feathers swirled around Black birds body, a gale storm over took the area for a moment and blackbird was gone.

"Oh... Well Momoko's not home... its... its just me today..." Bella said holding her hand to her chest and holding back her tears of worry over her older sister. "I uh... Sure I guess..." Bella nodded locking the door and steping away from the front step. "Well... Where did you want to walk to Kenji-san?" she asked walking beside him and looking around at the compound. "Is there something on your min-" She asked suddenly stopping in her tracks, her eyes rolling in her head as she and Kenji were suddenly grabbed. It was Black bird, his bare hands on their heads, glowing. "Just a quick check up on my two little test subjects... hmm... Interesting..." Blackbird grinned moving Bella into Kenji's arms. "This could be benificial to my experiment... I consent..." He grinned before vanishing completely as if he'd never been there, the only thing that either would notice is that they were suddenly in eachothers arms. Bella blushed and let out a yelp, jumping backwards. "Oh I uh... s-sorry about that.. I... I don't know what happened..." She blushed more and pressed her fingers together.
Back to top Go down
Zenguai
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Zenguai

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Xcution of Souls    Bleach: Xcution of Souls  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 3:13 am

Takai
------
Watching the explosion from his eyes it seem to slow down, dodging most of it but the last bit caught his hand. Shaking it a bit he pushed it into the dirt to put out the flame. Two others were near him, "A girl, young... Named Eva, is a Fullbringer. Find her..." He said nothing else as he ripped off some of his bandages around his other hand, wrapping it around his slightly burnt hand.

Malvado
---------
Sighing Malvado rolled his eyes at Fualita's comment. Watching as the traitor appeared. She demands he starts to laugh, pulling out his sword, slashing downward. "A traitor gets no leniency " He rushes at Momo, thrusting his sword towards her and than coming with a round kick. "Try not to die to quickly...."
Back to top Go down
Igraenne
Fox
Fox
Igraenne

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Xcution of Souls    Bleach: Xcution of Souls  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 4:22 pm

Quote :
His smile only grew wider and wider” Thats it!! Thats it!! Battle is important, a good fight sets the spirit flying!!” yinjo cried out as his blades flew cut over Rebecca’s arrows.. “ You two are sticks in the mud!! Havent even told me your names!” Yinjo was done deflecting, and now switched to attacking, running straight for Rebbeca and Albrecht” Move or DIE!!”he slided his blades wide to make shockwaves of Cero spread, this Arrancar had a thirst for blood
Rebecca grabbed Albrecth and quickly flew back, dodging the cero spread. She put Albrecth down on the ground again and pulled out her bow again, beginning to circle around Yinjo and beginning to fire arrows at him as she circled around, the signature fire gathering around her arrows as she ran around him hoping to bring him down quickly and cleanly, but things was never that easy.

Quote :
“ i said to spar with me..” she spoke as she stepped forward and took a swing on him with her sword, in its sealed form ofcourse, “ Im not made of glass.. im a captain!” she replied sternly and took another swing to clash with his blade
Kizoku lifted his blade and parried her blade, moving it down to the ground. "As you wish." He said and smiled, releasing his sword into shikai. "Then let the battle begin..." He said and made a small evil laugh just for show as he disappeared into the black smoke, disappearing out of sight as the smoke spread out over a wide area. Kizoku could be anywhere within it.

----
Chiyo watched the Candy Man save Kenji. Good. She had been having a moral dilemma whether saving him would truly be worth it. With the problem now gone, she walked upstairs again to her room, made herself some chocolate milk and found her book again, going back to her studies now that she had no sources of distraction. She did not know how long Kenji would be gone, but as long as he was, she would remain happy. As happy as she usually was, at least.

---

Quote :
It wasn't long before another arrancar showed up. He turned to Angel and sighed. "Okay... I trust you, don't get hurt." He said as he continued to move forward. He turned down a corridor, slamming into something, and shook his head. "Hmmmm..." He ran his hand against the invisible barrier. "intense spiritual pressure... damn." He turned around and begun to run again. Going the way things were leading him, he finally made it to a throne room, seeing a single arrancar there. "So... you led me here for a reason?" He asked her and shook his head. "Well, I suppose you would prefer to not be disturbed..." He reached into his quincy pouch and grabbed a small piece of Soul-synthesized silver, dropping it, it covered the area, sealing them in a small silver room, that covered all of the throne room. "So... I am the Quincy Ranger Daichi, head of my clan... who are you, arrancar?"
Iralia smiled, slowing getting up to her feet. She lifted her blade into her hand. "So this is the famous Daichi." She said and smiled. "I've heard a lot about you." She said, then she purposedly made her smile fade. "Not really." She added with a tired and annoyed voice. "Either way... My name is Iralia. Espada Unó." She said. "I am not really a fighting person, but since you have posed a direct threat to my lovely little kingdom here, when we really did you no wrong and all you're doing is breaking the balance of the Shinigami, I am afraid I am going to have to kill you." Iralia said. "You see, while I until now have been neutral to your kind, I do not take kindly to strangers intruding my home." Iralia said. "But, I am a woman who has little patience for fights and unneccecary activites. So I give you one chance." Iralia said. "Pull all your Quincy's out of here, and your head will not end up on my floor within the hour." Iralia said.
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Xcution of Souls    Bleach: Xcution of Souls  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 7:43 pm

Neko: Candy man, Fualita, Kenji
Rae: Yukio, Yinjo
Zen: Momo
Vgrace: Yinjo
-----------
Candy Man
------------
Only listning and not replying to anything the stranger said at first.. the Candy Man remained calm, when he spoke again, his normally cheery and non serious voice was deeper.. more focused and battle scarred “ I have followed your movements ever since you came back from there.. I never thought id see the day” he stared up from under his hat, the black hair between his eyes and the edge of his hat casting a deep shaddow over his face “ What is your intention to do this time…? What purpose do you have with coaxing this conflict” but before he got anwsers, he saw the man of a thousands birds fade away with nothing but a laugh of taunting… the grip on his cane suppled as he sighed,” my my..it seems i have quite some buisness to attend to after all..” his voice returning to that of the shop owner style persona
------------
Fualita
------------
“you talk to much for a test subject… i prefer my subjects to be good little objects and remain still” she murred as suddenly, the reformed whip lashed over her body” Kya!!..What the…?!” she stood still and felt over her stomach.. “intresting… i feel Influated…” she murred a bit more submisivly… “ANALYZIS COMPLETE! BEGIN COUNTER MEASURE SEQUENCE!” a machine raised from the ground and jabbed Fualita in the back.. she screamed for a second before she raised her eyes to Luna, her eyes had Data scrolling all over it” now i see..the whip controlls the impulses in the dominant sector of the brain, the more feral parts.. it is to stimulate a strong Omega feeling toward the Wielder, Considering as Alpha…” the machine then pulled back and her eyes turned normal” all i have to do…is reprogramm my brain” she cracked her neck and then looked to Luna” Shall we continue..? Please do show me your other weapons.. I like a complete file…”
---------
Kenji
---------
“I was thinking to mab----“ the time arround them both froze..and when it resumed again.. he was suddenly holding Bella.. looking right in her eyes, as she jumped back he blushed deeply” N..No need to say sorry…..I I MEAN! Its uhm…probably my fault…I ..mean..uhm” he blushed just as much as her..but then gently shook his head”W..Would you wanna go see..a movie with me?” he managed to force out of his lips

----------
Momo
-----------
she remained silent…Traitor… yes she was a traitor to the laws of Hueco Mundo..but she never betrayed her loyalty to her leader… “ Awaken my Bla--..” suddenly she stopped..she gasped for air and felt something beating within her Malvado’s kick hit her face and launched her to the ground… “ W…What…is this..” she coughed as a feeling cringed over her body… Impossible the last time she felt this was with Kenichi “nngg…How did this..” she tried to look up at the Arrancar.. gripping her chest…
-------
Yinjo
-------
( Siv-chan has announced to stop, so, Yinjo is looking for a new Espada after this fight x3 )
as the arrows flew toward him, Yinjo sickly smirked and stopped the arrows with his..bare hands?... no.. not his bare hands, steel arms it seemed like.. a purple blast shot toward her as he had activated his partial ressurection “ is it a shootout you want?? Very well!! I am EAGER to get shooting!” the purple shots ate away at Rebecca’s arrows
---------
Yukio
-------
she blinked as he released his shikai and faded away..she didnt intend for any releases… yet if he could do it, so could she” Burrika, Kurisutaru!” her steel dissapeared and got replaced by the bright light green crystal that was Kurisutaru she held her blade up high and raised her fingers to it “Byakurai!” she cried out, hiting the blade , the crystal shined and then released the lighting to all sides
---------

Back to top Go down
Zenguai
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Zenguai

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Xcution of Souls    Bleach: Xcution of Souls  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 8:52 am

Takai
-------
After checking his hand a bit, he took off after the little one. It was easy after the explosion, he knew her reiatsu better now to track. He was not just spec ops for nothing, he soon caught up with her. " Hyapporankan!" Came his voice, a hundred swords shot to the ground around Eva. Another dozen were around Takai's body, ready to strike. "I was going to be nice, but with that explosion, it shows you are a problem...You have one chance to surrender. After which, I will consider you an armed intruder. So please just come along with me, if you wanted something just ask..." Because she was a child, he was being a little more lite on his duty to subdue or harm.

Malvado
----------
As Momo hit the ground, Malvado stopped laughing. His face was stone, stern and a bit pissed. "My first attack you fall to the ground...are you that weak?" Walking up to her, he put the backside of his blade under her chin, just enough to help her look at him, than removes the blade. "Pity is not something Espada do for anyone, but I will give you this moment to consider what you have started...This war will ravage your new beloved world." He takes a few steps back and aims his Zanpaktou at her.
Back to top Go down
Shinbu641
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Shinbu641

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Xcution of Souls    Bleach: Xcution of Souls  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 3:16 pm

carlito
------------------

as the smoke clear carlito brushed himself off, his hierro had saved him of course, but he wasnt going to make another mistake like that again. looking back at angel he glare "surprised?" he say's as he raises his sword once more "though i wont be making a mistake like again, you have only seen part of my power..." he says as raietsu atarts to gather around him, his eye's begin to glow blue "you will die here human... destroy the light hell reaper." a mixture a blue and black energy surround carlito had released his resuraccion.

katsushiro
---------------------
(training)

milo/stark
--------------------
(still waiting)....
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Xcution of Souls    Bleach: Xcution of Souls  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 6:54 am

Candy
-----------
"ummmm I don't know..." She sighed and cuddled against her back. "The park is boring so maybe the human world... though with things going on there, I don't know if it is the best idea.."

Kyuhina
-----------
The captain heard a voice and looked up seeing tear come into the hospital. "L-lady tear!" She quickly got up and grabbed her, carrying the woman to a bed. "Are... are you okay? What happened?" She asked giving her a look up in down, turning her head, remembering kits was away. "Um... I'll... I'll do my best... what is wrong?"

Daichi
------------
The man shook his head looking down at his hand, his fingers gripping his bow tightly. "You..." He looked up at her, a slight growl in his voice. "You're kind are the reason my beloved is dead!" He yelled at her, rage filling his eyes but he took a breath and sighed. "You know... I honestly don't wish to fight you... I only need to take a simple item from you, to fight the shinigami.." He looked down again thinking. "I can't... let a massacre of my kind happen again... we only look to survive, and protect ourselves... nothing more..." He looked up and sighed. "You know I can't call them off now... the orders have already been set."
Back to top Go down
Igraenne
Fox
Fox
Igraenne

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Xcution of Souls    Bleach: Xcution of Souls  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 7:48 am

Iralia looked at Daichi. "Oh really? Am I the reason for that?" Iralia said. "And do you think about what you are doing right now?" She asked. "You're attacking my kingdom, engaging in battle with people I consider my friends..." Iralia said. "A kingdom I accquired fairly, and also a kingdom who has done nothing to your kind so far." She said. "We, also, look to survive and protect ourselves for the most part... Granted, my... Friends..." The word friends was a bit filled with venom, "would disagree..." She finished. "However, since you can not pull your forces out of here..." Iralia said. "I am afraid it seems it is in my duty to fight you." Iralia said. "Got to keep up a good reputation after all." She mumbled and pulled up her sword, then sent a cero towards Daichi from the tip of it.

--

Quote :
as the arrows flew toward him, Yinjo sickly smirked and stopped the arrows with his..bare hands?... no.. not his bare hands, steel arms it seemed like.. a purple blast shot toward her as he had activated his partial ressurection “ is it a shootout you want?? Very well!! I am EAGER to get shooting!” the purple shots ate away at Rebecca’s arrows

Rebecca continued shooting as quick as she could, sitting down and beginning to fire faster, focusing her energy into rapid fire towards the arranca, but she quickly dodged away when the purple shots came to change position and continue firing.

Quote :
she blinked as he released his shikai and faded away..she didnt intend for any releases… yet if he could do it, so could she” Burrika, Kurisutaru!” her steel dissapeared and got replaced by the bright light green crystal that was Kurisutaru she held her blade up high and raised her fingers to it “Byakurai!” she cried out, hiting the blade , the crystal shined and then released the lighting to all sides
Kizoku noticed the lightning and solidified a part of the smoke to protect him from the lightning, then he kept hidden, moving over into the smoke which was right behind Yinjo. He took out his hand and pointed it at the girls back. "Inemuri." He whispered and moved his hand quickly in front of Yinjo's eyes in the manner the kido required.
Back to top Go down
Nekomata
Goddess
Goddess
Nekomata

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Xcution of Souls    Bleach: Xcution of Souls  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 7:49 am

Luna fell to the floor looking shocked, his whip was going to have no effect but more then that, something was building inside of him. He could feel it, something was calling to him, this entire world... it felt alive! More alive then anything he'd felt on earth. Every particle not only had a soul, but each were filled with so much energy! A smile crossed his face and a glow appeared from his palm. "So much... so ALIVE!! HAHAHAHAHA!!" With a sudden burst of laughter the particles of the lab around them started to fly to Luna's body, the burned feathers healed and reformed and his wings grew bigger. "Its like, its like I've come home at last! SO MUCH POWER!! So many possibilities!" Luna's grin turned psychotic as he pulled out his other seven wands looking at each of them and sneering. "Yes... I see... I see what you are saying..." He giggled putting them away and holding his whip and flail in one hand. "Fusion..." The light burst forth from them as the two weapons fused into a double whip with spiked barbs along the whip, ending in spiked balls. "Interesting new toy... I think I'll call it 'Blessed Rose'.... Sounds pretty..." He cooed whipping the ground and smiling up at her. "Wonder what this does..." Luna flew at her swiping the whips at her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Bella, ????~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bella blushed and nodded. "Okay... Sure..." Bella smiled taking his hand and following along with him. "Where did you think you were going little one?" A woman wearing a black kimono with a shall draped over her head and shoulders, hiding her face behind its shadows, her long blue hair hanging down her back and draping over her shoulders. "Your father gave you very specific instructions did he not?" The woman smiled kneeling down to the boy and patting his head. "How did you plan to go to the movies without money for candy anyways hmm?" She giggled pulling a purse from her kimono and handing him a roll of bills. "That should cover it..." She kissed Kenji's cheek and smiled sweetly at him. "Be good my son... she's really cute... don't make me steal her away~" She giggled teasingly whispering into Kenji's ear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Rosette, Kazuma & Eva~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rosette turned to Kazuma and nodded to him. "Lets get you treated in 4th squad Takai-Taichou, Kazu-kun will handle the ryouka..." Rosette said taking Takai's arm and tugging for him to come along. Kazuma was very alarmed to learn another Fullbringer was in the area and left before Rosette could finish speaking. "So they want to rescue my toy eh? Hehe..." Kazuma chuckled heading straight for black cage, knowing thats where the fullbringer was headed. On his way down the path however he suddenly stopped, his foot barely hovering over a violet gem. "Wha-" Was all he had a chance to say before the jewel exploded into violet flames around him, knocking him backward as he clutched his scorched shin. "Damn... He got here too fast... They must know I'm trying to rescue Hiyo..." Eva whispered to herself. "I'll have to find a place to hide till the heat dies down and come back for Hiyo then..." Eva thought aloud from her hiding spot nearby. She quickly moved away from the area and kept running, eventually finding a cave behind a waterfall. As she went inside she was surprised to find a hidden door there, more so surprised to find her father and the name of another man she didn't know carved into the door. She made her way inside and found it was much bigger on the other side, like a whole other world. "This is... enormous...." She marveled closing the door behind her and running along through the vast room.
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Xcution of Souls    Bleach: Xcution of Souls  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 10:53 am

Neko: Fualita, Kenji, Sanctuary,Momo, Tear, Hinata
Zen: Tear, Momo, hinata
Shinbu: Angel
Atomsk: Hinata, Tear
Rae: Yukio,
-----------------
Fualita
-----------------
“HEY HEY HEY!!!” She suddenly cried and took an angry swing at Luna” STOP BREAKING MY PRECIOUS LAB!!!” in a furious mood, Fualita let out attack to attack.. Cero’s and cuts, as the weapons before her transformed!” Thats it!! I will have you for dinner!!” she raised her blade and it started to radiate brightly” Come one Arrecife! “ she cried as the blade took on the form of a fish-head like weapon.. the jaw of the spear type weapon opened its mout hand snapped on the leather whips “ Hows that huh?? Your fancy tricks dunt work on meh!” she didnt seem to be…as sharp anymore
---------
Kenji
---------
Kenji cringed as the voice reached his ears..that voice both of deep sexuality and still high enough pitched … only one person spoke like that “M..Mom..?” he murred as he got kissed by her..infront of Eva “Y..Yes mom! Thanks for the money!!” he jumped back to Eva and tried not to look to ashamed..but how could he not” L-lets Eva-chan..” he murred as he grabbed her wrist gently and tried to move away from her.. his mother.. she would really steal her if she got the chance
-----------
Sanctuary
---------
“Hello Sir Sanjuro, we have not seen you in a long time” a voice hollowed..it was a male voice..but not overly male, a bit metrosexual even “I Asume you wish to reastablish your level 7 exercise? I must warn you.. we have had time to prepare for you” the voice echoed..and before Eva could even make a response. Long white dolls appeared..they had no face.. but all of them held diffrent katana’s “ the previous 13 Captains we know of from before head Captain Red took the rule, left to right, Tamas Hyurka, Dahn Gestsu, Gyugo Tumoski, Ryubin Wamoko, and Eliza Hartz” 5 captains of a long past era, and more then that.. Eva’s chance to prove herself stronger then her father!
----------------------------
Momodonia
---------------------
Pity was a mistake.. Malvado should have finished it then and there… the next movemt she bit down on his blade..and broke the tip of it.. her body starting to cover with fur and a tail spouted from her backside” GRAAAAHHGG!!” she cried, opening her mouth, she spit out the top and then aimed her mouth for him, blating a cero the size of a bus in practicly nothing” GRAAAAAHHHRR!!!” Momo was transforming -Hellooo dear Momo… it has been since you called upon me…- inside her head.. there was two of her..one wearing a dress..and with nicely combed hair.. the other had a leather jacket with nothing under it..and hair that made a thug look pretty – M..Omodonia..i didnt call on you- she protested but momodonia quickly shushed her – its alright sweety…il kill him…and kill all those that annoy us.. – Momo shook her head –No! I made you go away with Kenny!!- she complaned, taking her eyes of her counterside..she quickly gribbed Momo’s neck and smiled –No today…Today is… - “ MINE!!!” the fox ressurection suddenly cried..stumbling to get on two legs again” Hello Malvaldo.. You used to be such a cute little Hollow, when did you turn all grown up and deadly~?” She taunted as she moved toward him.. her claws almost seemed to pierce through the air
---------------
Angel
-------------
She jumped away…not understanding it at all! She had faced countless hollows! Why was this one so much stronger?! Was an…what did they call it..? an Arrancar…that much stronger? She reformed her bow and aimed it at him “ I will admit I am impressed..both that you can speak and that you survived.. il honor you with a question. Do you know a snake like hollow, that devoured two of my kind, a couple” she talked slowly, looking him in the eyes… she had to find out, who just murdered her parrents
( No one has taken this upon him/herself yet, so if anyone WANTS this tie to angel, let me know on the discussion threat, im wiling to edit my post, it doesn’t have to be a snake. you can let me know in your next post shin if you are intrested )
------------------
Hinata
-----------
“hehe..you underestimate me captain!” she said…somehow she couldn’t take her captain droopiing..she started to sprint and jump through the spirit world..jump after jump until she reached the gate to the spirit world.. but being in that area…suddenly she heard an explosion “isnt that..Captain Rosseta and Captain Takai..?” she asked… she knew Takai all to well.. the dinners she had to watch her sister get all close to him… so embarrasing “do you mind if we follow this for a bit, Candy-taicho?”
------------
Tear
-------------
“I..I.”she breathed hard.. and stumbled to Kyuhina “Visions.. things that I shouldn’t see but they are there… clearly there!” she spoke with a worried voice “ I see…an old nemesis in my mind Kyuhina.. A spirit warrior that shouldn’t be even able to speak… “ she explained “ it also… I saw his attacks.. no felt them.. dragging me down to the shadows…so real until it all dissapeared…” she still clutched the box Takai gave her.. as her eyes seemed distant “Help…me..” she said..both to the fox captain..and calling to her Takai
-----------------
Yinjo
( will wait for Grace to act too )
----------------
Yukio
--------------
Yukio started to wobble as the spell impacted her.. but as she started to dooze off.. she quickly grabbed hold of her sword..it seemed to suck the Kido right out of her, she re opened her eyes and whipped her sword arround, attempting to cut the Shinigami Captain infront of her" Uuuh!! Sleep spells! how assasin like!" she complained as she slamed her blade in the ground“ None stands to hide from time and continueation, locations are but the essence of time, shock the world”... She had began to cast some sort of Kido...

Last edited by Cozzy on Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zenguai
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Zenguai

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Xcution of Souls    Bleach: Xcution of Souls  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 11:45 pm

Takai
----------
"Rosette... I gotta find that Fullbringer" He protested against Rosette as she dragged him along. He had a plan all in his mind but was soon stopped by Rosette and Kazuma. With Eva being out and about without a watcher, she could open or get into something that isn't for a child or a mortal being.

Malvado
---------
Malvado watched the transformation and was amazed that such a beast was inside the traitor. Having his Zanpaktou bitten, he put some of his energy into it and repaired it back. "I remember you, Someone had to make up for your lack of power and will to be the Espada you were suppose to be." Removing his jacket, on his forearm is his number, 2.

Wayne
---------
Sitting around base was boring, he had not seen Lars in a while, stretching a bit. He continues about his boring day, a few were allowed to go on missions but so far nothing had been happening in the moral world. Stepping outside, he lights up a cigarette.
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Xcution of Souls    Bleach: Xcution of Souls  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 5:23 am

Daichi
-------------------
Daichi sighed a bit shaking his head. "Well I am sorry, I would like this to be an easy matter, but I am sure you won't want to part with the Lilithium
without a single problem." He shrugged his shoulders. "I can't part this place without it... so if we must fight so be it." His hand in his pocket he sees her shoot her cero across the room, He tossed a single Ginto towards it. ""A silver rod strikes the five-fingered stone bed - Gritz!" he quickly chants as the cero strikes the small object, which quickly expands around the cero, containing the blast it would make, but also crumbling the shield itself. "So be it, I guess." He pulled his bow string back, shooting an arrow towards the woman.

Kyuhina
-------------------
Kyuhina listened to Tear, she was surprised seeing a woman of her stature being shaken by something so much. "L-lady tear!" She quickly wrapped the girl in her arms, pulling the girls head to gently rest on her chest. "It is okay... I am here... it is fine.." She said petting the womans head slowly sighing, wishing she could help, but psychological problems are something you can't heal with kido.

Candy
----------
Candy held tight onto Hinata, as they bounced from building to building. The young captain heard the explosion as well, and she turned her head. "Yes go ahead Hinata-onee-chan... just.... if we get into trouble it was all your idea!!" She said and held onto her tight still. "Go!! Mush mush!!" She said giving her hair a slight tug.
Back to top Go down
Nekomata
Goddess
Goddess
Nekomata

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Xcution of Souls    Bleach: Xcution of Souls  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:31 am

The bite seemed to be enough to jostle the spiked balls from their perch at the tip of the whips, causing them to fly off and land at Fualita's feet, crashing through the floor. In their place, flowers with razor sharp petals formed at the end of the whips. A rumbling came from beneath the lab as light burst up from the holes, there was no time to react to it however... Vines burst up from below them swirling around and tightly ensnaring Fualita's body. The vines were covered in thorns like the whips and as they squeezed her they injected a poison into her body, a much more potent variation on Luna's original Demon of Pleasure. The venom sent waves of pleasure through her body as it started to course through her. "Well... That was unexpected..." Luna grinned playfully.

Bella was a bit confused, she had no idea who that woman was, weirder then that, there was something about her that she couldn't seem to grasp. "W-Who was that woman?" Bella asked walking close to Kenji turning to see the woman wink at her before she seemed to just disappear. <"I... Where did she... What was that weird.... nothingness?"> She thought to herself as she followed Kenji closely. "Did you know that woman? She seemed... Weird..." Bella said suddenly clutching his arm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Eva~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"W-W-WAH!?" Eva yelped running away screaming tossing gemstones behind her that flew at the dolls. She ran with all her might finding a shack someways into the area and ran inside it to hide. "Haa.... Haa..." She breathed heavily looking around for some clue as to what was going on. Her eyes suddenly fell on a desk with pictures, pictures of her father in a shinigami outfit shoulder to shoulder with other shinigami, a picture of his father and mother in captain's haori's. A picture of herself as a baby in her mothers arms. "What... What is this place? Whats going on!?" Eva whimpered looking at the pictures and shaking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Rosette~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Takai-san! Just come along! Kazuma is more then enough for her! He's an expert anti-arrancar agent... He's very good at trapping his prey..." Rosette explain nearing the 4th squad building. "Besides that girl is a ryouka with an unknown ability, for all we know that wound could be much worse then you realize! After Kyuhina has a look I wont have any objections to you doing as you like!" Rosette explained pulling him towards squad 4, hearing the cries of Tear, unaware of why she was calling out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~????~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hehehehehe.... Hahahahaha...." Gunder's laughter started to creep into Tear's mind once more, it seemed to come from everywhere. In every shadow she could see his eyes, his menacing smile and hear his taunting. "There is no way to cure you... This woman can't save you, I'm coming for you... I'm in every shadow, I'm in the deepest part of your mind... As long as you are alive I will never die...." His voice accompanied by the feel of a tongue against her ear. "I own you... Your life belongs to me..." his arms seemed to wrap around her as his claws dug into her shoulders, blood trickling down her body. His mouth opened wide and started to close over her head. Of course none of this was real, Kyuhina could see none of this but at the same time, blood was really trickling down her arm.
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Xcution of Souls    Bleach: Xcution of Souls  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 10:35 am

Neko: Fualita, Kenji, Sanctuary, Tear, Momodonia
Atomsk: Tear, Hinata
Zen: Tear, Momodonia
Fualita
--------
As the Vines ensnared her.. Fualita cried out in pain..but soon in the purest of pleasure” What the… I conquered this poison?! Why am i being harmed?! “ she didnt understand..when finally free from the vines, Fualita raised her weapon but couldnt bring herself to use it.pleasure coursed through her body and she grinded her teeth” What…do you want…Master?” she purred against her will
------
Kenji
-------
“Y..Yeah i know her but…dont worry” he replied as he walked of with Bella, wanting to get away from mother dearest “ Yeah..she wont follow us..good” he murred guiding her toward the movie theater “ W..What kind of snacks would you like Bella?” he asked blushing
------
Sanctuary
-------
“That is a picture of the two Masters, You and Captain Hyori, Master Sanjuro” The voice said again… suddenly a tornado whiped the shack away.. one of the captains held two swords, constantly moving “Lets go..Harupia” he murred and dashed toward Eva, behind him where two of the others, one wielding a big hammer, the other a disc on a chain” Uh oh..I do believe they found you captain Sanjuro, perhaps its time to deflect?”
-------
Tear
------
“N…NOOO!!!” she cried and jumped back, aiming her hand upward and blasted a big ball of Fire upward toward the mouth taht triet to swallow her”NO NO NO NO NO NO” Tear had lost ALL controll of her power and senses… she was as wobbly as three legged table “What do you want from me!!!” she cried out…then finally fell panting to her stomach
----------
Momodonia
---------
“my unwill? Bwahaha!!” she laughed to his face and gave a devious smile “ No you are confusing me with Momo….fright full little Momo…wanting to be loved Momo… No.. I am the REAL me.. Momodonia… if that acursed Jullieta had not sealed me away.. I would have been Primera!” Momodonia now showed a straight face as she rushed forward “ I will show you the nightmare of the Deliorano Household!!” she lashed her claws at his face, lung after lung
--------
Hinata
---------
With the captain on her back she leaped after the run away Captain “ it seems that…Captain Takai refuses to obey Orders…If he keeps doing that…shall i restrain him?” That was after all her specialty.. subdueing the target, and without him noticing her, she might actually have an opening for it
Back to top Go down
Nekomata
Goddess
Goddess
Nekomata

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Xcution of Souls    Bleach: Xcution of Souls  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 11:44 am

Luna was a bit surprised but he smiled walking closely to her. "That's 'Mistress' sweetie..." He smiled gently pulling her into an embrace. "Where is the Lilithium my sweet kitten?" Luna purred pulling her closer and kissing her softly on the lips, his tongue probing into her mouth and wrapping around her tongue. "Hmmmmn... You taste good.... If you're a good little girl and help Mistress find that toy... I'll give you a reward...." He giggled teasingly rubbing her behind.

Bella knew he was holding something back but she didn't know what. As they approached the counter, Bella's eyes feasted upon the sight of many delicious candy delights! Her eyes widened to the size of dinner plates and her tongue hung cutely out of her mouth before making a quick lap along her lips. "Uwaaaah! So many choices...." Bella drooled all over the counter, her face pressed against the glass. This was absolute proof she was Momo's daughter, if nothing else was. "Kenjiiii....." She said turning her gaze to him, her big round eyes tearing up and her lower lip quivering. "I-I can't decide.... they ALL look so yummy!!" She continued to drool as she turned back to the sugary treasures.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Eva~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"KYEAAAH!!" Eva screamed grabbing the pictures of her mommy and running with speed away from the terrible training dummies that seemed to want her head on a plate. "Deep Magenta!" She called out the jewel of her necklace turned into a large scythe made of gemstone, a circle of gem stones forming around Eva as a defensive wall. "LEAVE ME ALONE YOU JERKS!" She screamed, as she sliced her blade through the air creating a violet wave of energy that turned into a swarm of gems that explode on impact with the dummies as she runs away once more. "YOU STUPID DISEMBODIED VOICE! I'MMA FIND YOU AND SHOVE A GEMSTONE UP YOUR ASS IF YOU DON'T CALL THESE DAMN THINGS OFF!" Eva cursed at the sky as she ran for her life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Kuromi~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kuromi heard the commotion outside her room and came running fast not bothering to get dressed, not that she would normally anyway. "Kyu-chan!?" Kuromi asked, only to see Tear-chan writhing in pain and terror on the floor. "O-Oh my god!" She could see the blood trickling down her shoulders, she tried to restrain Tear as best as she could while she looked at the shoulder wounds. They seemed to be coming from nowhere but it didn't make sense, they looked like claw marks. Kuromi quickly started to try and heal Tear with kido but was knocked away by Tear's frantic attack. "W-Whats going on Kyu-chan!? What's wrong with her?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Xcution of Souls    Bleach: Xcution of Souls  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bleach: Xcution of Souls
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next