Kitsune Mura RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bleach: Xcution of Souls

Go down 
+7
Nekomata
VGrace
Shinbu641
Igraenne
Atomsk
Zenguai
Cozzy
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Nazgy
Fox
Fox
Nazgy

Bleach: Xcution of Souls  - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Xcution of Souls    Bleach: Xcution of Souls  - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 8:49 am

Zenguai wrote:
Takai: Cozzy
Wayne: Nazgy
=------------------=

Takai side steps the attacks and sees that Hinata has attacked Kenichi, he would help but he had his hands full. He kept one eye on her to make sure to help if he could.
"Your daughter...so that is who that little one is..." Takai smiles. "She caused a lot of trouble you know." Removes some of the bandages from his arm to show the slight burns on his hand. "She knows how to lay traps. Effective but for gawd sake, she is a child!" Pulling his Zanpaktou around and starting his barrage of attacks towards her.
"Why would you allow a child to fight a shinigami!? What kind of mother would allow that!?" Takai found this completely fucked up. His attacks start to speed up, trying to find a hole in her defense.

=--------------=
Wayne saw the attack and chuckled, it had been a while since he had a great fight. Slowing down so he was hovering over the gate. "Either die or walk away! Kenichi will win this day!" His fists tighten and his neck rotated a bit.
She sighed. Of course it could not be this easy. She spun her sword around a bit as she saw him, and she jumped up into the air so she was on the same level as him. Mizoku didn't even bother talking to him as she threw her sword up and turned it into shikai, and the chain went around her shoulders, the two ends of the chain disappearing into her clothes and coming out on the other side by her hands in the sleeves. She moved her arm back, and she flung out the right part of the chain, the chain extending beyond what it had looked like it could earlier to grab the intruder.
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Xcution of Souls    Bleach: Xcution of Souls  - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 9:20 am

Neko: All
Shin: Candy Man, Sally
Atty: Lynzee, Sally, Haley
Cazz: Yukio
Zen: Momo, Hinata,
Grace: Sally
--------
Yukio
---------
“ I agree on none of our soldiers having to die here today, General.. I propose a duel instead.. my soldiers will lay down arms as will yours.. and we will let this come down to a simple fight.. the loser simply stands down... only one of us needs to have there life ended tonight...” she purred as she symbold her soldiers to stand back.. her Lieutenant took her side”Yukio-Taicho!! Its alright! We can fight!!” “ I know... but if we can simply divert her attack without losing a single soldier.. you could all reinforce the centre.. in the end it comes down to who of the two leaders stands anyway... this will be in our advantage.. win or lose...” She murred as she stepped forward “Do we have a deal?”
-------
Candy Man
-------
( FYI shin,... You just arived in Africa,. Not the Hideout ;p )
The Candyman looked over his shoulder as he was called out... before any of the Shinobi could ask what was going on.. he silenced them” Il send you guys off... “ he spoke. Forming hand seals.. the gang diispeared in a bright yellow flash and was send of toward the hideout..

The Candyman turned to face the arrancar.. holding his hat down with one hand “My My.,, And here i thought that was one face id never see again..” he spoke turning arround.. his cane clutched in his hand “ Sanju... of the Arthuro Espada... killed atleast two Captains.. and was finished off in a fight with an ex captain... as i siad.. not a face id expect to see again” He murred.. but he knew this wasnt going to be a social visit “ Shall we get this started..?”
---------
Momo
------
“Did you forget me!!?” Momo shouted as she kicked the distracted Takai in the sides.. lunching him away with a drastic kick..” You dont have the luxury of ignoring me.. If i am not mistaking .. i was showing you every corner of the city the last time we met.. “She growled.. flipping her blades to charge in with blades swaying
----------
Sally
----------
Sitting in the main hal.. the winged fire dragon female.. in her antro shape.. awaited for what was comming in.. soon they would arrive.. as instructed by her master.. on the symbols of the Ninja’s... three of the warriors arived... Arjen, Sabina and Azriel “ What happend to Chiyo...?” She asked.. moving forward to look at the incoming Shinobi “and where is Master Ryukage?”
-------------
Hinata
----------
“I dont care what you say!! I will avenge my Cap...” she looked over at Takai for in instant.. but before the orders even came through to her... he was interupted.. and she had her own problem to deal with

In the last moment of the lighthing charged attack.. she spread iron wires across her face.. and her other set right into the ground.. as the lighting attack surged at her.. the wires guides the electicty through the ground. When she was sure she had established a electric diversion.. she tried to give Kenichi a kick
---------
Tear
--------
“: I think i just told you.. there are new tricks in my book... as is with you” she spoke as she observed arround her.. looking to the walls of light intently.. before they disseaper... “ Kazuma... we dont have to do this game... we know how it will end...” she spoke as she closed her eyes... taking two steps forward.. turning 30 degress..walkign forward.. everytiem just past the flaming walls... as if she had a map in her head. “ I dont know what you where thinking.. how you got here.. and what you want.. but i will stop you... “ she spoke as she kept moving through the maze.. only occasioanly stopping before moving on” You where always short fused. No matter how hard you tried to hide it
----------
Haley
---------
“ Sorry. .She cant hear you... shes caught in Elly’s Tsukoyomi... “ Haley murred as she stood infront of the transforming Luna” I will relay the message.. Freak” she mrured.. raising her blade above her head.. the shine of it birghtly.. “ Sayonara... Freak-san” she murred... preparing to slam her blade down
---------
Lynzee
--------
“Do not fear... she will live.. i know that much... now if you excuse me.. Master is late and i wish to know why he is held up..” she took a gentle bow and sat down.. seemign to wait for something as she watched closly
----------
Julia
---------
Freezing where she stood with an arm arround her neck.. she looked back “W..What are... .Get out of my tower!” she murred.. surging lightning over her body... then.. she heard a voice... “ W..Who are you.. why are you.. holding my neck... go away!” her body was covered with Voltage... sparking through her
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Xcution of Souls    Bleach: Xcution of Souls  - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 7:14 am

Haruka
~~~~~~~~~~~
The girls eyes opened wide as she heard Luna's voice. "N-no... m-mistress... there's... no please don't yell at me... I-I won't mess up again..." She said tearing up and pounding her fists into the ground. She looked up, her face a deep read as tears rolled down her face. "You... always treat me like this... it's just soo..." She sniffled a bit shaking. "E-embarassing.." she said forming fists in her hands, suddenly she rushes forward slamming her fist towards the other girl.

Azriel
~~~~~~~~~~~
She noticed someone coming but felt herself being transported. "Wait no!" She said but it was too late, already she was back at the hideout, with a sigh she looked at the two dragon girls. "I'm not sure... someone showed up... then he transfered me back here..." She sighed and shook her head. "Chiyo... she... was lost..."

Shizne
~~~~~~~~~~~
The girl sighed, and slowly with a wave of her hand, her bow appeared and she pulled it back forming an arrow. Slowly bits of reishi from the box began to collect on the arrow, but it wasn't doing much. Pulling back as hard as she can, just kept holding it, untill the strain was to much and she let go. She sighed and continued to do it again and again, a low growl began to grow as she continued, as her bow drew back it slowly started to fade to a red color. "ARrrrggg!!" She yelled a low roar as she continued to shoot at the ground, the box deteriorating quicker and quicker.

Kurasu
~~~~~~~~~~~~
The girl continued to lay against blackbirds chest listening to him explain everything that was going on but it rather bored her. She let out a sigh and shook her head. "Whatever... they..." She looked up at him. "They are all just stubborn fools!! I know... I am the only one with true power master..." She said, thought it probably wasn't true she always thought she was the best of blackbirds creations, she disliked him talking about any of the others.
Back to top Go down
Shinbu641
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Shinbu641

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Xcution of Souls    Bleach: Xcution of Souls  - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 9:57 am

mile/stark
------------------------
milo watched as his wave of ice was demolished by the girls attack, her wave was now headed for him, he didnt have enough time to dodge moving to the right the wave hits his right arm, he dissappeares in a green flash of light appearing on an area were some of his ice was, his arm was still injured from the attack, he slammed his axe into the ground then pulled off the cloth from his sleeve then threw it on the ground, burn scars could be seen all over his arm, he looks up at yu-yu "heh... it seems ive underestimated this one... then agein i never expected an easy fight" he said as he held his arm, he was indeed feeling the pain at this point.

picking up his axe he throws it over his shoulder "let me show you something even my comrades dont know about.." he said as he jumps high up in the air pointing his axe at the sky, his other hand rests in his pocket "as i said i will be getting pass that gate..." he says with a grin, he begins spinning his axe over head the skies start to go dark around him, soon a giant eagle peeks its head out from the clouds (about the size of a house) mile then stops "eagles end.." he says then swings his axe down pointing at yu-yu, the eagle begins homing in on its target.

katsushiro
------------------------
quickly katsushiro sheilds his face with his free arm and grips his zanpaktou as hes hit with rosettes flame something he was least expecting, most of his upper robes were now burnt including his chest and pretty much most of his upper body, but the burning helps his wounds out a bit atleast, now they wouldnt get infected.

katsushiro flashstepping back a few steps he dusts he himself off "dammit... and i just had this thing tailored." he said as he shook his head a he runs his hand through his hair, atleast you didnt get my hair hehe..." slamming his zanpaktou down on the ground it creates a shockwave "you wont get away with that rosette." katsushiro said with a glare "great maul!" yelling he swings his sword, the ground was being crushed under the spiritual pressure that was heading rosettes way.

sanju
------------------------
sanju sighed as candy man showed himself he was kinda hoping to tear everything apart looking for him but this would have to do, grining he cracked his knuckles "oh yes... i recognize that aura, that precence..." he said as he excitedly pulls out his zanpaktou "dont think for a second ill hold back!!!" he yells as he charges toward the candyman.

arjen
------------------------
arjen cracking his neck his neck he yawns, "that was a hell of a sleep hehe" he said arjen was still in alot of pain from his last battle he looks over toward sabina with a grin the fight they had was alot of fun, something arjen wouldnt forget, even if it almost costed his life he wasnt one to hold a grudge though, sabina was on there side and thats all that counted, looking toward sally and shrugs "not sure, guess he stayed behind..." he said as he leaned ageinst a wall he rubbed his wound, it was still throbbing with pain, though it was tolarable.
Back to top Go down
Zenguai
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Zenguai

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Xcution of Souls    Bleach: Xcution of Souls  - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 1:31 am

Takai pulls up his Seki to her hit, just barely missing it. The hit was hard, he was knocked back, but the swords of light around Takai aimed right at Momo. Before most had a time to think his Swords shoot towards her. He jumps backwards a bit, "At least you still have some good qualities Kenichi." His words were of a friend he used to be to Kenichi and a younger leader that had looked up to Kenichi.

-----------------
Wayne just smiles, "Not a talker huh... ohh well" He breathes in his cigarette one more time before charging up his energy a bit and rushing arms first at the defender.
Back to top Go down
Nekomata
Goddess
Goddess
Nekomata

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Xcution of Souls    Bleach: Xcution of Souls  - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 4:51 am

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Blackbird & Gunder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blackbird smiled and caressed Kurasu's cheek lovingly. "All of my children are important to me.... You however are very special my dear daughter.... After all, you were created from my body...." Blackbird said pulling Kurasu closer and holding her tightly. Suddenly the consoles in the lab began to howl with the sound of emergency sirens, red lights flashing from the ceiling and warnings flashing on the screens. Gunder's eyes widened and a grin appeared on his face. "Hey BB! There's something weird happening with number two...." Gunder reported watching the battles with a grin, a grin that quickly faded a look of shock replacing it. "Th-This is!!" Gunder began as he looked to his master. "A Persona Split...." Blackbird smiled narrowing his eyes and lifting Kurasu out of his lap. "Father.... You're finally coming home to me..." Blackbird purred with great interest as he got up and walked to the center of the room. "Everyone! Its time we begin. Gunder, open a portal to the seretei, its time to collect samples..." Blackbird ordered as Gunder quickly created a shadow portal for them against the wall to the seretei.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Luna??~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The white hot blade came down fast on Luna's body, cutting down into his shoulder blade. White goop sprayed up from the wound high in the air, the blade slowly being pushed back out. The wound closed up by white armor like skin, the white goop that poured out onto the ground all pooling together. "Mmmmph...." Luna's hand went to the mask, groping it feeling around the smooth surface. He knocked on it three times and pieces fell away, his face was changed now. a feathered wing like fragment of the mask remained around his eyes as the pieces fell away. His facial features were similar to how they were before but more matured, his glasses were now also composed of mask fragment, connected to the wing. He rose up from his position and smiled at the young captain, adjusting his glasses. "My my... You are an interesting specimen....." Blades extended from over his wrists. "Hmm... This attire is ridiculous..." He snarled looking to one of the shinigami bodies on the ground as he ripped the dress off of himself before undressing the corpse and dressing in their clothes. "That's much better..." He smiled turning back to the shinigami girl. "Shall we continue then?" He smiled charging at her and slashing at her with the wrist blades.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Kenichi~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Interesting defense..." Kenichi chuckled taking the kick and grabbing her by her ankle. "Your follow through needs some work though..." He sighed lifting her up by her leg high in the air and slinging her into the dirt with a thunk sounding from the impact as dirt flew into the air and dissipated in a circle around Hinata's body. "Had enough yet? I have a daughter to save... I told you, your captain is alive, believe me or don't.... I don't plan on taking the life of a child..." Kenichi said, starting to turn away from her but keeping an eye on her as he made an attempt to walk away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Kazuma~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A smile came over Kazuma's face as Tear ran into three blades, on at her shoulder, one at her leg and another barely grazing her cheek. "Oh my, something not where you expected it to be?" Kazuma teased holding his hand to his chest making a hand sign. "Seeping crest of turbidity. Arrogant vessel of lunacy! Boil forth and deny! Grow numb and flicker! Disrupt sleep! Crawling queen of iron!" Kazuma began his incantation, concentrating a black and purple energy into his hands. "Eternally self-destructing doll of mud! Unite! Repulse! Fill with soil and know your own powerlessness!" A black box of energy began to form around Tear. "Hado # 90, Kurohitsugi!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Rosette~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The attack came at Rosette fast, still reeling from her wounds she could barely react, jumping in the air to try and avoid it but the shock wave caught her. She was picked up and thrown backwards into a pair of mindless soldiers who fell back with her. Rosette breathed heavily her voice starting to echo with an alien sort of tone. "I expected no less from you Katsu-chan... One of the few warriors I admire the strength of, nothing but brute power, there's something charming about that... To bad for you I'm only into girls..." She laughed slowly raising to her feet, coughing a bit. "Katsu-san, this war is bigger then you know, bigger then anyone knows, Julia isn't who you think... The only reason I followed Blackbirds plan was to get at her... She is a fraud...." Rosette said twirling her weapons in her hand before running towards Katsushiro slashing at him. "Don't you realize you're fighting on the wrong side!?" She snarled slashing again and again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Kinryu~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hmph..." Kinryu sighed, the dragon girl was no help, and somewhat rude, so that conversation was useless. More to his interest though was the progress of his niece, a smirk crossed his face as he took in another puff of cigarette smoke and watched the box deteriorate. "That's good... she's doing well... That was much faster then I thought... just what has been done to you?" Kinryu pondered resting his chin in his palm as he watched her. "However... activating that glove will be half the battle, learning how to deactivate it is another...." He grinned as he took one more puff.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Eva????~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eva didn't know what she was seeing, it was so strange, the woman seemed to bristle with electricity as if preparing to finish Eva off. However, she wasn't staring at Eva, a man with long silver hair gripped Julia by her neck and chuckled. "Is that all you can muster? That tickles..." The man taunted slamming her to the wall adding his other hand to tighten the grip around her neck. Eva couldn't understand why Julia moved backwards but she had to make a move now! Eva ran for the door and slammed through it looking to the stairs and rushing down them as quick as her legs could carry her. She was in shinigami form, which meant... Her body!! Eva's body was somewhere on its own, she had to find it! First though she had to escape this tower no matter what.
Back to top Go down
https://kitsunemura.forumotion.com
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Xcution of Souls    Bleach: Xcution of Souls  - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 5:03 am

Neko: Hinata, Momo, Fualita, Julia, Tear, Haley, Eleanor,
Shin: Candy Man, Sally, Kenji
Grace: Sally, Kenji
Cazz: Sally, Kenji
Atty: Sally, Kenji,Eleanor, Haley,
Zen: Momo, Hinata
----------
Candy Man
------------
“You seem to be pretty eager... unfortunatly i have other things to tend too, San-kun... so lets cut this short” he pulled his hat down...and swipped his cane to the side.. making it land against a hollow tree not far from them..“ What pressence might that be?... I never had the pleasure to cross blades with you... i am afraid...” he said as he tilted his hat with a smirk “you are thinking of someone else”

The Candy man put his hands together and formed a few symbols.. Kat ..tiger.. dogh..wolf.. “ Shinipo... Sokatsui” he spoke.. pressing his finger agaisnt his mouth. He breathed out a bright blue flame blast.. heading toward Sanju
------------
Sally
---------
“ Alright kids.. welcom back” the dragon spoke as she watched the Shinobi arive, the only shinboi that had stayed behind and the carerr of Waanzin, was also on her place“ Sorry to cut your little expedition short.. but seems things moved faster then we anticipated..” she said as her wings folded... “ You will soon be conducting a mission to assit the Shinigami in a losing battle.. its not your mission to turn the tide.. but to aid the Shingami in surviving and escaping.. do not take on more enemies then is needed.. fight off imidiat threats and then leave.. Arjen, Azriel, Kathee and Sabina.. the real fight is just about to start... “ she stated as she flaired her wings “you have an hour to prepare! After that it is go time!”
------------
Kenji
-----------
“W..Wait...” Kenji sais as he walked into the room” take me ...alogn too.. “ he spoke.. still holding his head.. and wearing only a black coat “ Father trained us for this right... I want to help too..” he said as he approached the others “You cant.. leave me out of this” he was panting slightly,,, but thats logical after breaking a barrier seal.. he stepped forward and rejoined the group “Send me along too...”
-----------
Momo
--------
after a summersault, she landed on her feet.. only then noticing the blades aimed for her ..with quick sword motions she deflected most.. but couldnt help but be hit by the two final ones, a cough of blood escaped her.. but it didnt delay her.. a Mothers wrath was something not easily tempered... she ran quickly toward him again.. tiles shattering where her feet hit the ground.. as with a feral roar she swung her blade, aimed to the upper shoulder
---------------
Fualita
----------------
Shifting her glasses.. Fualita looked to the data portretted on the screen “What is... Sir.. There seems to be an anomilty! Our gates dont open!! “ Fualita reported as she worked her part of the council to get the activation sequence working “Something.. or.. Someone.. is messing with our Portal system!” She reported trying to run a bypass.. but she was twarted at every option “Sir its going to take us time to get gates into the Seretei!”
-----------
Eleanor
--------------
“!?” her gaze widend as suddenly she overcame such doubt and charged right for her “H.How.. is thi--?? “ she felt the fist slam against her body... she squeeled shortly before the massive strenght lunged her backward “KYAAAAAAAA” she shouted as her blade was all she clinged too... soon she barged to the wall.. and stared right at her enemy “H..How.. Could... “ she wricked herself from the wal.. and watched how her sister was rounding up the fight... “No.. I have to do this... “ she presed her hand forward and started to chant

Tear drops of the Dragons, watching sky and earth weep in fear, enhancing the strenght of those who hear you, carrying the cry of ancients, turn sadness to anger....

Her arm was spread forward.. shaking.. and dripping with blood... there was pain in her eyes.. but she bit her lips in a combination of fear and anticipatin.. she couldnt fall behind Haley!
--------
Haley
-------
Looking at the transforming creature.. Haley’s lips curled to a smirk “Thats more like it... i was afraid i was stuck fighting the wierdo-brigade... atleast you seem like someone i can have fun with..” she said pointing the white hot blade forward “ Ready for round two...? Amaterasu is dying for more...” she spoke as she observed Eleanor... she had hoped she could cut in with her baby sister now.. the enemy wound never suspect her to attack.. but this guy seemed more serious now.. ‘Elly.. Hold on okay..” she murred, raising her blade she charged in.. the light of the sword a formidable foe
---------
Hinata..
---------
No sound of pain,.. nor of fear... nothing out of her lips.. but a chuckle.. if Kenichi wasnt so high and might of himself.. he migfht have considered looking at his battle groudn.. he was after all fighting the sibling of the Kuwasaki clan... a sharp metalic sound rigned through the air.. as the wires from her weapones stringed toeghter.. because of the overhead lunge he delivered.. the wires snared arround his legs and body as she kneeled down “ Hado number 11! Tsuki Raiden!!” she cried out.. sending electic currents through her metalic wires... the blood running over her forhead.. the pain in her body wrecking her.. but she wasnt going to stop that easy
----------
Tear
----------
Tears eyes whidend as the blades struck ..her.. “What the .... I didnt see these cuts... so there is motion..” she hummed... as she then heard the chanting “ Thats...No!” she cried as the energy formed arround her.. she kneeled down and pressed her hands on the ground “Entoment of the light, give me the strenght to survive in the dark night! Become the light arround me and shield my corperal enbodiment! Grand Kido!! Bakudo style number 50! Shieldering Light!” an egg of light araised arround tear.. as the box closed.. and the black spikes appeared.. impaling her on a thouasand spots... When the darkness faded... Tear stood in her bright white.. cracked shield.. blood trickign down her lips.. “ Where..did you muster the strenght to cast a level 90 Kido...?” she asked... grping her arm tightly.. to stop its bleeding
--------------
Julia
---------------
“I do not know who you are..and i have no lust to deal with you...begone..” she spoke grabbing her sword with her other hand.... the lighing shooting through her body blew up the room she was in.. effecticly destroyign the eminity that was holding her.. “it is light years to ealry for you to hold me.. dustling..” she spoke as she moved away.. freed from the now ashed silver beeing.. she looked to Eva “ Sanjuro... she will lead me straight to him..” she murred.. the godess of Thunder seathed her sword.. and proceeded to follow after Eva
---------------
Back to top Go down
Zenguai
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Zenguai

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Xcution of Souls    Bleach: Xcution of Souls  - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 3:24 am

Takai makes more swords of light forms around him, pulling up his Seki gauntlet. He was ready this time, Aiming his Zanpaktou at Momo he lets the Red Lightning shoot out at her again. The attack on his shoulder would hit the Seki and sending it in the opposite direction. His Lightning attack was aimed right around her chest and other blade.
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Xcution of Souls    Bleach: Xcution of Souls  - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 3:52 am

Haruka
~~~~~~~~~~
The girl brushed off her fists shaking her head a bit. "Th-there's nothing you can do.. mistress luna trained me for anything..." She said clenching her fists tightly as she jumped towards the girl. "So why don't you just fight me!" She said trying to go after her with a flurry of kicks and punches.

Azriel
~~~~~~~~~~
The girl nodded a bit, looking around and sighed, crossing her arms. "Well I am ready as soon as everyone else is..." She said, not really fighting alot during the last battle so she was ready to go. She turned her head a bit seeing kenji come out and a wide grin came up on her face. She snuck up behind him and grabbed him tight, her large breasts plopping down ontop of his head. "Yeah let Kenny come with us!! I'll make sure to protect him!" She giggled

Shizne
~~~~~~~~~~
The girl sighed, panting as she collapsed onto her knees, her bow fading away. "No... I can do this..." She said with a sigh, panting more, tightening her fists against the ground. She reached onto her belt for a moment, grabbing the handel of a blade. With a sudden wave of her arm, the blade formed cutting through a small amount of the box. She shoved the blade through one side, tryying to cut and absorb the box.

Kurasu
~~~~~~~~~~
Kurasu let out a soft kyu as she nuzzled against blackbirds chest, but a slight sigh escaped her lips as she was moved off his lap. She sat there on the coach watching blackbird and gunder as the talked about what was happening in the seretei. As blackbird opened the portal Kurasu jumped up with a wide smile on her face. "Yay!! time to go!!" She giggled a bit looking over to black bird. "I won't let you down master!" She said before hopping into the portal.
Back to top Go down
Sivvy
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Sivvy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Xcution of Souls    Bleach: Xcution of Souls  - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 9:25 pm

it was a giant... bird thing? The impression of said frozen Phoenix didn't make a very large impression on Yu-yu. She took a different stance. sword at her hip and ready for a large slash upwards. "Death Reaping Harvest!" she cried again letting a larger blast of violet darkness fly through the bird, spliting it in half. it moved slightly so that she wouldn't be hit, but she set up a barrier just in case. "Your bird is ready for the fryer!"
Back to top Go down
Shinbu641
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Shinbu641

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Xcution of Souls    Bleach: Xcution of Souls  - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 10:51 pm

katsushiro
----------------------
katsushiro lifts his sword back over his shoulder, he watched as rosette got back up, only to taunt him. "yea... hollows dont really spark my intrest in that kind of way." he said and shook his head, appearently rosette wasnt going to go down easy though, then agein he didnt wish for her to go down easy, he was enjoying every second of the fight. thats when he looked down, he noticed he was actually taken a beating, blood was trickling down his chest from the wounds she inflicted earlier.

he only smiles then looks back at rosette she was already in front of him, he took a her dagger directly to his cheek, lifting his sword quickly he blocks the other dagger, but the other came back around slicing sheer him across the chest "damn..." he said flash stepping away before she can land another hit, he lands on a near by building panting he holds his hand up pointing it rosette "it doesnt matter if im the wrong side or not, the only thing that matters to me is justice something you'll soon learn after im done with you! hado number eighty-eight Hiryūge kizoku shinten raihō " he yells, releasing a beam blue beam of lightning towards her.

milo/stark
----------------------
stark smiled as the eagle was sliced in half, something he was kinda expecting even then though it seemed like she would prove to be stronger then him judging from that slash. he needed to act fast, and he wasnt going to go down easy. waiting for the dark wave to dissapate he grips his axe tightly then smiles "now..." he said and dissappeares in a green flash of light appearing in front of yu-yu, with his axe over his head it crackles with ice, he gets ready to slash down at yu-yu the attack would send another wave of ice, stark had used the eagle mainly for a distaction to get a hit on her.

sanju
----------------------
sanju grins as candy man takes a battle stance "oh dont play dumb with me candy man, you know who im taking about, you of all people know im going to enjoy the hell out of this!" he said with a manic laugh, but then he stops when he notices him making some sort of signs with his hands sanju brings his sword up before the blue beam of flames engulfed him, his zanpaktou absorbs most of it, but his shoulders took a few burns.

after the attack was finished sanju swipes his sword, he rubs his shoulder "hmph.. thats new, of course it has been a couple hundred years, you've learn plenty i'd imagine." he said with a grin, he held his hand up "as youcan see though, this new body of mine... is much stronger then it was before... CERO!!!" he yelled as a giant blue beam shot from his hand.

arjen
-------------------
(preparing of course)
Back to top Go down
Cazz
Magical Fox
Magical Fox

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Xcution of Souls    Bleach: Xcution of Souls  - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 6:25 pm

Fated_Sin wrote:
Light
----------------
"Oh no you don't..." Light said leaping back. She then revealed her bow and began firing. 'What the hell is this thing?' she thought to herself. She'd never seen anything like it before and she'd fought just about every rank of hollow that's ever entered the World of the Living. 'Gotta keep it on its toes though and when the shot appears I'll have to take it fast.'
The Eye dodges left and right barely avoiding the Quincy's shots. Nicks and small cuts appear on its body where it didn't quite dodge. It never made a sound though. The Eye was still young and had only just begun processing new food. It leaps up and to the side lashing out it's tongue seeking to grab onto Light with it to close the distance.

Nekomata wrote:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Kuromi~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kuromi's eyes widened as she suddenly sensed a large well of energy heading straight for her. She spun around quickly, drawing her blade just in time for the arrow to fly right past her head and over her shoulder. The arrow pierced the shoulder of a relief squad grunt blowing his arm off and leaving him screaming in pain. "Ahh!!" Kuromi responded in distress at her fallen comrade. "THE ENEMY!!" one of the men cried out. "Everyone! Calm down, the main squad hasn't arrived yet, take Fujiro-san to cover and give him immediate medical treatment, I'll take point and fend off the enemy!" Kuromi ordered her squad, watching the location she believed the arrow originated from. "Where are you..." Kuromi snarled holding her sword in one hand and preparing a kido spell with the other. "Hado# 33! Soketsui!" She cried firing a blue firebolt at the last position of the enemy.
Takara leaps to the side breaking cover for just a moment as the blue firebolt explodes where she was just a moment before. Drawing back her bow she launches several rapid shots. The aim on these was poor. With the shots as cover she dashes to near by cover and works her way to a new position.
Damn that Reaper can shot. I should have started from farther out.

Cozzy wrote:
Yukio
---------
“ I agree on none of our soldiers having to die here today, General.. I propose a duel instead.. my soldiers will lay down arms as will yours.. and we will let this come down to a simple fight.. the loser simply stands down... only one of us needs to have there life ended tonight...” she purred as she symbold her soldiers to stand back.. her Lieutenant took her side”Yukio-Taicho!! Its alright! We can fight!!” “ I know... but if we can simply divert her attack without losing a single soldier.. you could all reinforce the centre.. in the end it comes down to who of the two leaders stands anyway... this will be in our advantage.. win or lose...” She murred as she stepped forward “Do we have a deal?”
Beside her one of Mezool's closest aids talks low and fast obviously as displeased with the idea of a duel as the Reaper's Lieutenant.
"General, you don't have to do that. We have the Hollow-"
Mezool cuts him off.
"I don't want to use that."
The man hesitates, but continues.
"You made the plan, General."
"And I'm changing it. I like the idea of a duel. Should I lose the weapon will activate anyways so you men will wait here. Should I fail you'll carry on with the plan. I designed it so if anyone of us falls the rest can carry on. Just put your trust in me."
The man nods and motions for the Fullbringers to hold where they are. Turning to another aid, this one burdened with seemingly dozens of books, Mezool is handed a few choice ones and the man undoes the handcuff keeping a suit case attached to his wrist. Taking it Mezool walks out in front of her squad.
"I accept your offer Captain. You and I will duel. Should you lose your men will put down their weapons and open this gate or more likely they'll just run. I don't expect much from Reapers anymore. Should I lose my men will not attack this gate. Though being dead I can't promise they won't just go attack another gate. You'll have to talk to them afterward about that."

Having closed about a forth of the distance between the Fullbringer forces and Reaper forces Mezool stops and drops the suitcase. A book hung from each of her sides and her back, another was in a bag on her back, and two thin ones, one small one large, rested in her right hand. Running her hands along one lovingly she smiles up to Yukio.

"You might want to pick your starting spot. The games are about to begin.~"

Cozzy wrote:

------------
Sally
---------
“ Alright kids.. welcom back” the dragon spoke as she watched the Shinobi arive, the only shinboi that had stayed behind and the carerr of Waanzin, was also on her place“ Sorry to cut your little expedition short.. but seems things moved faster then we anticipated..” she said as her wings folded... “ You will soon be conducting a mission to assit the Shinigami in a losing battle.. its not your mission to turn the tide.. but to aid the Shingami in surviving and escaping.. do not take on more enemies then is needed.. fight off imidiat threats and then leave.. Arjen, Azriel, Kathee and Sabina.. the real fight is just about to start... “ she stated as she flaired her wings “you have an hour to prepare! After that it is go time!”
------------
Kenji
-----------
“W..Wait...” Kenji sais as he walked into the room” take me ...alogn too.. “ he spoke.. still holding his head.. and wearing only a black coat “ Father trained us for this right... I want to help too..” he said as he approached the others “You cant.. leave me out of this” he was panting slightly,,, but thats logical after breaking a barrier seal.. he stepped forward and rejoined the group “Send me along too...”
Katee one part smiled at Kenji's determination and one part worried about his physical state. How long would he last in the war that must me raging at Soul Society.
Back to top Go down
Fated_Sin
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Fated_Sin

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Xcution of Souls    Bleach: Xcution of Souls  - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 10:59 pm

Light
--------------------

"Why don't you chew on this?!" Light said swapping back to her staff before giving a good strong swing of it. 'What the hell is this thing?' she thought to herself as she fought the creature. It didn't even make a sound when her arrows made contact it seemed so unreal.
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Xcution of Souls    Bleach: Xcution of Souls  - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:23 pm

Neko: Momo, Eleanor
Zen: Momo
Atty: Eleanor, Kenji,Sally
Cazz: Yukio, Kenji, Sally
Grace; Sally, Kenji
Shin: Candy man, Kenji, Sally
-----------
Momo
--------------
The blade collided with the gauntlet.. making it bounce off “ What the...??” the next instant the red lighting attack pierced her shoulder... with an angry swing she hammered again down on him.. using her hammering blade to increase its weight...a smalling crush landed on the Seki gauntled.. but this time the blade was to heavy.. and the ground collaped under its wieght... a cloud of dust scrambled from the impact... but the real question... Was Takai still there...had he been nailed down by Dumbre?
--------------
Eleanor
---------------
...“howl from the strengt of forggoten souls into the depth of the cold abyss, Frost over the Seas and Heavensm casting a cold embrace over the world of men, Gentle Kiss of Shiva, Forward your emrace! HADO NUMBER 93!! HYOGA SEIRAN!!”

From her hands streams of ice emerged.. the sheer cold shatttered the floors as the magic spell moved right toward her.. the deep icey magic stroke down upon the young, underdressed girl
“ I am not giving up.. im Eleanor Violet!! I have the blood of an ex-captain in my veins!! Feel the wrath of ice!!”
----------
Candy Man
---------
“As i said San-kun.. as much as i know about you.. I have never met you.. you might be mistaking me for someone else... After all.. i dont even think i properly introduced myzelf... “he murred from other his big wavy coat “ I am known as the Ryukage... or Candy Man... what i truly am.. is the protector of mankind...” but before he could continue his little speach.. an energy blast fired his way

Swiftly, the man of mystery formed fast seals Hawk, Boar, Dear... “ Shinipo! Danku!” a void formed in the air.. shielding from the blast , if but barely “ I can see that you are pretty strong for a normal arrancar.. that Cero was atleast of level 4... and so fast too” he murred...the he grabbed his void...and slided it to the side, diverting the attack so he could go to the side “ Shinipo, Shakaho Remgan!” he pressed both his hands forward.. and fired a flury of red fireballs forward
----------------
Kenji
---------------
“N..Ngg.. Azriel...” he murred with a blush “I.. Il be fine.. I just want to be sure i get to come along... Last time I..had to bale before the fight and—“ he rememberred that.. when he left.. there was also still Chiyo.. whom now was dead.. he looked down and didnt struggle agaisnt the boob assault anymore “ I want to... help out
-----------
Yukio
-----------
“Captain is this really.....?”
“ Yes.. I have made up my mind... let me take care of this..after all.. its all in place right?
“ Yeah but... Isnt that the kind of think Tear-Taicho usually would pull...”
“ Dont forget..I am her student.. this is in her honor.. “
“ Yes ma’m... we will back away as ordered... “
the soldiers moved furhter away.. and behind Yukio the green like crystals rose from the ground... sealing her soldiers off... “ One on one... as it should be...” she spoke ... all arround her she could withnes it.. captains and there soldiers.. on the frontlines.. a full out conmbat.. atleast here.. there would be no bloodshed “ Yukio...thats my name.. remember it well... “ she spoke... she didnt seem t o have a sword with her. As she stood right infront of Mezool” Dont hold back on me..”
-----------
Sally
--------------
" You.. can come Kenji.. Just.. dont push yourself" the Dragon said as she closed her eyes and opened them again after a sigh " you got a little time before we leave.. get your armors, gear and all ready... so do your best! "
Back to top Go down
Zenguai
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Zenguai

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Xcution of Souls    Bleach: Xcution of Souls  - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 12:24 am

Takai had seen the lightning strike Momo. The hammer came down hard. it had broken his Seki gauntlet. Trying to move quick enough he grazed his arm, the force of it would have probably broken his shoulder. Standing a few feet from the crater of where he stood. The dust was settling and his arm was dripping a good amount of blood. The swords appear again, they did not go after Momo. They circled around Takai, like a defensive movement.
"Fuck..." Taking his hilt of his Zanpaktou and slams it into his shoulder, lodging the joint back into its socket. A very audible grunt of pain came from Takai's lips. Moving his arm around, he felt the twinge of it but he was lucky considering the power behind the attack.
He rushed in trying to get close enough, pulling his Zanpaktou around, he starts his flurry of attacks, each testing her defense. The swords of light continued their defensive movement keeping the openings from appearing.
Back to top Go down
Fated_Sin
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Fated_Sin

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Xcution of Souls    Bleach: Xcution of Souls  - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 1:37 am

(I don't like being stuck >_< )
Back to top Go down
Cazz
Magical Fox
Magical Fox

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Xcution of Souls    Bleach: Xcution of Souls  - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 7:37 pm

Fated_Sin wrote:
Light
--------------------

"Why don't you chew on this?!" Light said swapping back to her staff before giving a good strong swing of it. 'What the hell is this thing?' she thought to herself as she fought the creature. It didn't even make a sound when her arrows made contact it seemed so unreal.
Taking the blow solidly the Eye hits the ground bouncing and rolling its small body unable to handle much. Armor plates crate and brake as it falls fragments falling off along the ground. Picking itself up it seems to almost hiss at Light before dashing away into a near by alley way.

Cozzy wrote:
Yukio
-----------
“Captain is this really.....?”
“ Yes.. I have made up my mind... let me take care of this..after all.. its all in place right?
“ Yeah but... Isnt that the kind of think Tear-Taicho usually would pull...”
“ Dont forget..I am her student.. this is in her honor.. “
“ Yes ma’m... we will back away as ordered... “
the soldiers moved furhter away.. and behind Yukio the green like crystals rose from the ground... sealing her soldiers off... “ One on one... as it should be...” she spoke ... all arround her she could withnes it.. captains and there soldiers.. on the frontlines.. a full out conmbat.. atleast here.. there would be no bloodshed “ Yukio...thats my name.. remember it well... “ she spoke... she didnt seem t o have a sword with her. As she stood right infront of Mezool” Dont hold back on me..”
"Perish the thought, deary. My races' survival depends on this war after all."
Mezool holds up one of the books in her hand. The small one. It seemed to be some kind of comic or manga from the world of the living.
"Ready? Ok. Game start!"
The book quickly spins out of Mezool's hand into the air. The pages seem to lengthen emitting a bright light as Mezool summon's something from the world of dreams and fantasy.
"Chariot!"
Barreling out the portal a massive transport vehicle with a large flat platform on top came racing out of the book toward Yukio's position. Yukio could see more such transports coming out in a line behind the first.
Cozzy wrote:
-----------
Kenji
---------------
“N..Ngg.. Azriel...” he murred with a blush “I.. Il be fine.. I just want to be sure i get to come along... Last time I..had to bale before the fight and—“ he rememberred that.. when he left.. there was also still Chiyo.. whom now was dead.. he looked down and didnt struggle agaisnt the boob assault anymore “ I want to... help out."

Katee glares daggers at Azriel as she smothers Kenji in those breasts. Grinding her foot against the ground she almost grabs Kenji away when the Dragon speaks.
Cozzy wrote:
-----------
Sally
--------------
" You.. can come Kenji.. Just.. dont push yourself" the Dragon said as she closed her eyes and opened them again after a sigh " you got a little time before we leave.. get your armors, gear and all ready... so do your best! "
Seizing the opening Katee steps forward pulling Kenji out from under Azriel's breasts.
"I'll help him get ready. Can't waste time."
Katee pulls Kenji along as she heads of toward his things.

Last edited by Cazz on Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fated_Sin
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Fated_Sin

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Xcution of Souls    Bleach: Xcution of Souls  - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 12:13 am

Light
------------------

"What in the world was that thing?" Light found herself asking once she was sure it was gone. "Seemed more feral than a hollow usually is...well guess I'll just have to find out from someone who might have a better idea..." she said sighing. She'd have to travel to the Quincy mansion to seek advice in the morning. 'Time to head home...' she thought to herself heading back to her shop.
Back to top Go down
Sivvy
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Sivvy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Xcution of Souls    Bleach: Xcution of Souls  - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 12:36 pm

Time seemed to slow down as the ax swung down towards little yu-yu. That last slash taxed her of speed in favor of something with strength. A bead of sweat froze on her temple as she flashed to the right to dodge. However, she wasn't fast enough and the ax's frost caught her left arm. she rolled and landed on her knee, grasping the chilled to near frozen arm. it burned like a fire. "Bastard! it hurts~." Yu-yu complained all of her fight seeming to vanish. she picked up her sword and stabbed the air, making little points of darkness towards him. However they weren't very fast, but very many of them.
Back to top Go down
Cazz
Magical Fox
Magical Fox

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Xcution of Souls    Bleach: Xcution of Souls  - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 2:40 pm

The Eye----

Escaping safely the Eye found a seclude section of the sewers to lick its wounds. New food was stronger than old food. It would need to grow. Thankfully it had gained a taste and that would help it grow the new power, but it would need much more. Until then it would need food. Thankfully food like Light seemed rare from what the Eye could sense of the city's spiritual energy. Other humans would do well as food.
Back to top Go down
Fated_Sin
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Fated_Sin

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Xcution of Souls    Bleach: Xcution of Souls  - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 8:05 pm

Light
--------------------

Light got home and locked the door behind her. She then went up to her master bathroom and started up a nice hot bath. After she finished cleaning her wound from the battle with the creature she slowly eased in and let the warm water and jet stream massager ease her mind. "Nothing like a nice relaxing bath after fighting some weird creature to end the day." she said to herself contently.
Back to top Go down
Shinbu641
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Shinbu641

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Xcution of Souls    Bleach: Xcution of Souls  - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 7:56 am

milo/stark (siv)
------------------------------------
milo grinned as he landed a hit on the shinigami girl, but caught off guard he hit aby yu-yu's counter attack in the shoulder and stomach, gritting his teeth from the pain, he jumps back using his bringer light, his back to the ice where half of his eagle hit "you... still havnt seen all of my power girl..." he say's as his body sinks into the ice disappearing, he appeares behind yu-yu in the ice he slashed at her with, pulling out his axe from the ice he gets ready to slash at her once more, ready send another ice wave aswell.

sanju (coz)
sanju couldnt help but chuckle after firing his cero when the candy man referred himself as the ryukage, he had hoped for something better though to be honest, he twirls his sword playfully and smiles as he goes on to state himself being the savior of man kind "AND savior as mankind huh?! you really have forgotten... im kinda of disappointed that you would forge----" before sanju could finish he grips his sword agien, as the candy man fires the red fireballs toward his way,he accurately slices them in half, but is burned by a few in the proccess.

sonidoing away, he looks at candy man and sighs "referring to me as a much stronger arrancar, acting like you know everything" he said as he paced in the air back and forth "thats what i hated about you the damn most..." he said angerly as he turned to the candy man, he flipped his hair "how bout this... ill make you remember by slicing you to pieces, how does that sound?!" he yells using sonido he lifts his sword ready to slice down on the candy man.

katsushiro (neko)
( -holds arms out- gonna come at me neko?)

arjen
(gonna let him float till things pick up)
Back to top Go down
Sivvy
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Sivvy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Xcution of Souls    Bleach: Xcution of Souls  - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 6:46 pm

Yu-yu didn't care anymore she was pissed, if she was gonna take a hit so was he. she turned around making a large up swing in the process. It blocked the axe's down swing, but she was still hit fully by the ice wave. This didn't matter as her opponent would take a full hit from her own attack as the wave move instantly from her curved swing into the man's vertical middle. she was frozen now, but he would be hurting severely.
Back to top Go down
Nekomata
Goddess
Goddess
Nekomata

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Xcution of Souls    Bleach: Xcution of Souls  - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 5:30 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Blackbird & Gunder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ridiculous, what a pathetic attempt..." Blackbird smiled raising his gloved hands and creating gate after gate to overload the lock. "This may take a moment... they're strong, but I'm stronger still...." He chuckled, as he started to open multiple gates in the sky above the rundown buildings of the torn city. Gunder sighed and shook his head as he watched the spectacle through the holes in their roof. the sky was darkened, surely anyone would notice these gates, but anyone they had to worry about was already on the other side of them anyway. "Spamming gates is kinda childish..." Gunder said at last, crossing his arms. "Childish perhaps, but this is the most entertaining solution, lets see their resolve..." Blackbird chuckled his body teeming with dark energy, but no spiritual pressure emanating from him whatsoever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Luna??~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The man smiled and let out a chuckle. "You don't find me, strange? Mmmmm... We can fix that... Oh yes we can..." He said placing one hand over his face his other arm hanging at his side. His boddy started to bubble up all over as if something was wriggling through his skin, he started to convulse and groan, his tongue hanging out of his mouth. "ORAAAH!!" He howled as blades ripped out of his skin covering his body. He turned completely white as the goop leaked from where the blades had sprung up, quickly returning to his body and surrounding the wounds like armor. "Weird enough for you?" He said a slight moan in his voice as he clashed the blades protruding from his forearm against her sword, the blades on his body growing suddenly, trying to spear Hailey and cut her to pieces as the man in Luna's body grinned widely, a look of violent intent on his twisted face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Kenichi~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kenichi smiled, the voltage of the young girls attack barely seemed to register with him. "That's much better but I'm sadly this is the end..." The electricity coursed through his body and built up in his free hand, creating an orb of lightning and black energy. "Kuwabatake could teach you a thing or two... Execution Art, Ebon Spark!" Kenichi chanted as he ran at her and plunged the orb against her chest, encasing her in a field of darkness, bolts of lightning striking her continuously. "If you've had enough, then I'll tell you again, your friend is alive, she's safe, and I wont let anything happen to her ever again..." With that Kenichi left, nodding to his wife and flying at top speed to find his daughter, and take Julia down once and for all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Kazuma~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kazuma smiled and wiggled his index finger at her. "I was your best student after all! Tear-chan... twice actually I believe.. Hard to remember for sure, two minds and all!" Kazuma chuckled clapping his hands together the invisible blades flying at Tear at great speed. "Kazuya, or was it Ken? One of us was your lieutenant..." Kazuma smiled sliding the blade of his sword along the ground as he ran toward Tear, dodging invisible blades as he ran for her, black and red energy forming at the tip of his blade as he started slashing through the air at her. "Medialuna Cero!" He cried crescent shaped cero blasts coming from his blade with each slash, pausing in the air momentarily before launching at Tear. "Join me in death Tear!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Rosette~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The blast struck her and it struck her hard, her body convulsed in the air as she was electrocuted, before the energy exploded, knocking her back sliding her across the ground. He clothes were gone, turned to shreds and ashes. She lay on the ground a moment, coughing up white goop, the burns on her skin being slowly covered up by that goop as she rose slowly to her feet. Rosette stood naked before Katsushiro, not bothering to cover up as she shakily steadied herself. "Justice? Was it justice for Julia to order the slaughter of innocent humans? Just to get at Kenichi?" She asked chuckling at him. "No Katsu, there is no justice here, justice died when she became head captain... If you want justice... then kill that bitch!" Rosette snarled taking a deep breath of the technicolor smoke her eyes glowing. "Ban...kai..." She breathed out, the smoke suddenly exploding from her body and zanpakuto, the weapon becoming a chain wrapped tightly around her body, her legs bound together. From her back translucent wings made of smoke hold her up in the air, the image of a skeleton attached to those wings fazing in and out of view. Its arms wrapped tight around her body, its hands gripping her breasts and her waist. The chains wrapped around her arms ending on each side, one side of the chain hanging down into an incense burner with rainbow smoke floating up from it, the other end a large sickle gripped in her hand. "Yūrei Kinbaku Nijikemuri...." Rosette professed a strange almost erotic look on her face. "Katsu-chan... Let me show you the ecstasy of death...." She smiled flying at him at an insane speed, appearing before him almost instantaneously, swinging her sickle to attack, imense strength behind each swing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Kinryu~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The box suddenly collapsed the particles being pulled into bright energy wings that formed at Shizne's back. A white uniform now covered her body, and a halo baring the cross she wore on her wrist formed over her head. Quickly though it all faded and she was her normal self once more, the glove was warm and her body was drained. Kinryu smiled and clapped his hands. "Better, you almost had it there... We'll put you through more training soon, to develop the full technique, but I think you've earned a rest!" Kinryu smiled patting his lap indicating her to come sit down. "We'll need to restore your energy reserves before we go trying that again after all..." He chuckled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Kuromi~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kuromi's eyes followed the trajectory of each shot an she smiled in understanding. "I see..." She purred as she ran towards the enemy firing a volley of fireballs at the enemy for cover fire. Once she closed the distance Kuromi lept in the air and came down next to the Quincy, her two color eyes glowing as she grinned. She slashed at her enemy, close range was no doubt this woman's weakness and Kuromi would exploit it, as she slashed at her again and again. "Surrender Ryoka! I do not want to hurt you if I don't have to!" She proclaimed, lying a bit as she was angry over her injured squad mates.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Eva????~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eva just ran, ran as fast as she could down the towers stairs. "Mom! Dad! Someone..." She whimpered as she fled for her life. She wasn't completely out of her mind as she ran, she was scared but she was able to think clearly enough to drop gems along the stairs to explode on Julia should she get close enough to one. Eva look of fear turned to one of glee as she reached a door, she ran out of it and found herself at a platform under the tower, with no way down. She would have to jump and use bringerlight to escape. She made a run for the edge, only to see all the fighting bellow, her heart lept rather then her. She stood at the edge hesitating as she looked on at the fighting below. Was all of this because of her?
Back to top Go down
https://kitsunemura.forumotion.com
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Xcution of Souls    Bleach: Xcution of Souls  - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 2:17 pm

Neko: Fualita, Momo, Candy Man, Haley,Hinata, Tear,
Zen: Momo, Hinata
Cazz: Yukio, Kenji,
Shin: Candy Man.

Fualita
----------------
“Gates are forming.. Portals are a success.. Sir! Input our marks and we are raedy to....Go?” she spoke as she turned to her Master.. “Sir.. Other gates seem to be forming aside our owns... Orders?” she questioned... Fualita was staying back for this one... She had to much intresting data to play with

Momo/???
-----------
As Momo used her swords to block the incoming flurry of strikes.. she felt that her every inch of mastery was put to the test by the rapid attacks.. “Tsk... No good..” She murred as suddenly.. she felt something...and frose in the mid of her defences... resulting in getting jabbed and landing on her back with a soft scream... “W..What is....”

She looked up in utter terror as she spotted something no one else was seeing or feeling.. “N....NO!” she murred as she gripped her blades tightly

“ Yet it is little sis... You know who that is..” “ Dania!! Shut Up!! NO!!” “Now now... thats not nice to say Momo... After all you can’t keep with this jackass now can you..” “NO!! Im not giving you controll again!” “Controll?! You brat!! I Dont want your pathetic little body!” “Free?! No.. You cannot go free.. You cannot!!”

Something had triggered inside Momo.. and she lay wimpering.. silent ..and curled up... only talking inside herslef

Yukio
----------------
Yukio watched as the things moved toward her... still no blade in hand she suddenly spread her arms to the side... “ Byakurai...” she spoke.. firing blasts of lighting toward the sides... scattered arround the buildings where crystals.. whom semeed to absorb.. devide.. and nurture the bolts of energy.. before firing it in a crossline against the many chariots that came out to meet her.. Next she spread her hand before her and muttered” Grow...Kurisutaru “ she murred as another line of the green crystals shot out of the ground before her.. heading toward mezool as her hand sparked with lighting once more...

Kenji
-----------------
“W..Wha?” Kenji managed to murr as he was pulled away.. his mind still lingering on three things.. the death of a comrad.. the fight witl Bella.. and finally.. the mission ahead.. but right now he had no choise but to be pulled along “W..Where are we.. Im ready to go..!” he protested

Candy Man
-----------------
The Candy man stood still as he listened to the speech his opponent gave him.. then his voice turned serious and deep “ Thats two familiar people that no longer exist in one day.... And like the one before you recieve the same anwser..” As The Sonido reached the candy man, and the blace crashed down, Only a flash of yellow remained

“ I will tell you like i told the clone of the Dragon Knight before you.. The man you refer to is no more...” He stood next to his cane.. the hand on the handle and.. what now apperently was a seath.. as he pulled a blade with a red dragon over it from under it “ However, Sanju-kun... I will be happy to show you... One last time... A part of his legacy” He lifted the blade beside him and looked onto Sanju “ Roar.. Dragon Sabre”

The sword started to crackle.. then as if a mouth opened from the hilt, a stream of Riatsu blazed forth.. It was as if the Katana was now made of Riatsu.. The Colour was Red “Sorry the Colour is wrong.. But not even I can duplicate that blade...

“Ryojumaru..”

Candy man was now no longer on the defensive.. with the Shinobi Flash Step, Lichaam Flits, he moved besides Sanju, and slammed the blade down. As it decended it roared like a dragon,

Haley
-------------------
“ Heh.. No this is about what i was waiting for” She spoke as she held the flaming blade ... dodging back from the weapons she smirked “Now i finally have an excuse....”she was quite enthousiastic as she fended off the growing blades and held her large sword strongly” I got tired of playing nice.. Prepare to burn!” she raised Ametarsu high above herand spoke the famous words

“Go my beloved! BANKAI!” she shouted out ( il add her full bankai name later ) as her blade shifted its shape and changed her uniform,... aswel as its looks. With the Solar Shield straped to her back... Haley smirked.. two of the flaming swords in her hand she was ready to go and kick ass.. “Show me what you got.. Freakshow!”

Hinata
------------------
She cried out in sharp pain... the lighting piercing her body as she did the one thing she promised she never would “ONEEEEEEE-CHAAAANNN PLEAAAASSEEEEE” she begged as her body shivered at his hands... “S..Safe me..” she murred before slowly passing out at the hands of a superior foe

Tear
-----------------
“You where far from my best student..” as the blade had slashed appart and penetrated the Tear in her Captain atire.. another stood right behind Kasuma.. her lance penetrated in his back... “ I learned tricks over the years Kasuma...Ken.... And my best student..was Yukio” she spoke... “Its true you know my Bankai.. but I always wondered how i was unable to create Illusions during my Bankai... turns out? I am not...”

The field arround them turned away.. They werent on the street.. they where in the air.. making places where walls would interupt the maze non existant.. and Tears way out

“Turns out my Bankai is even more proficient in the terms of illusions.. taking the powers even further, and even managing to create entire memories in an illusion... Such as the courtyard of the Squad barracks... I have been in Bankai the moment we where called at the meeting..”

-----------
If i forgot anyhting ot anyone.. Really sorry, and DO LET ME KNOW!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Xcution of Souls    Bleach: Xcution of Souls  - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bleach: Xcution of Souls
Page 15 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next