Kitsune Mura RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto rp - intrest check

Go down 
+8
Fated_Sin
VGrace
Silly
Atomsk
Sivvy
ShatteredSoul
Zenguai
Shinbu641
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Fated_Sin
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Fated_Sin

Naruto rp - intrest check - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - intrest check   Naruto rp - intrest check - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 12:36 am

ok just makin sure Smile
Back to top Go down
ShatteredSoul
Fox
Fox
ShatteredSoul

PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - intrest check   Naruto rp - intrest check - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 3:19 am

SHADOW VILLAGE SHINOBI

Name: Kimiko Ryoku

Appearance: http://safebooru.org./index.php?page=post&s=view&id=805439

Village ran from or grew up in: Konohagakure, The Village Hidden in the Leaves

Weapon: A single katana with a jet black blade.

Kekkei genkai: Sharingan, the forbidden Blood Release and Shadow Release

Tailed Beast: Chōmei, Seven Tails. Kimiko is completely unaware that his dangerous power lies within her.

Jutsu and abilities:

Black Flame/Blood Control techniques:

-Black Flame Flesh Eating technique: Kimiko splashes an opponent with a stream of Kukuru’s black flame from her palm, which proceeds to slowly eat away at the affected flesh.

-Black Flame Flesh Stealing technique: A technique that takes time and focus and cannot be interrupted. Kukuru devours body parts of either living or dead individuals and replaces Kimiko’s corresponding flesh with it. This is usually done for healing purposes in dire situations where medicine or healing jutsu is not available.

-Blade of the Black Flame God Kukuru technique: Her katana becomes imbued with the organic black flame and can eat through flesh and bone.

-Black Flame Sexy jutsu: Kimiko’s clothing is stripped away and replaced by black flames that tease onlookers with glimpsed of curves and by covering very little.

-Black Flame Bodyarmor jutsu: Like the previous jutsu, but much less revealing. The flames can also crawl up the flesh of anyone who touches Kimiko’s body directly, causing extensive, deep, and near-permanent burns.

-Amaterasu: Kimiko is still highly untrained in its use and is scared to use it for fear of being unable to stop it from blazing out of control.

Blood Release techniques:

-Burning Blood Wurm technique: Some of Kimiko’s blood is spilled, which is then ignited by black fire and seemingly brought alive by it. The worm like entities then either burrow underground and ambush an opponent, or attack enemies directly.

-Fist of the Blood Borrower: Usually used directly after a wound that spills blood is made on an opponent. Kimiko uses her advanced blood control ability to pull a nice amount of blood straight from her opponent’s veins, which then hardens around her fist into a sharp crystalline structure. She can then throw hardened punches using her enemy’s blood against them.

-Vampire Puppet technique: Kimiko forms razor sharp fangs using her blood and bites into an opponent, mixing her blood with theirs. She then has limited control over their motor functions for a short period of time.

-Twin Blades of the Three Armed Blood Witch: Kimiko gathers blood from corpses, or her own body, depending on how desperate the situation is. Kukuru’s black flame extends from her body to become a third appendage that holds one of the crystalline blood blades that are formed, while her real arms wield her katana and the second blood sword.

-Blood Cauldron: Using her large chakra reserves, Kimiko accelerates the production of blood in her body to keep her more powerful Blood jutsus from emptying her veins and threatening her with anemia.

Shadow Release techniques:

-Shadow release: Shadow blade; works well with her katana and Twin Blades of the Three Armed Blood Witch technique

-Shadow Release: Shadow engulf

Biography: Kimiko grew up without any parents, but was a child of the people, loved by and taken in by various patrons during her childhood. Over time, the adults started becoming suspicious that something was wrong with little Kimiko, mentally. She would sit in the corner and talk to herself, and sometimes when she would flash a glance to meet the gaze of onlookers, they swore her eyes were completely consumed by black fire. Eventually, at the age of 7 she was left on the streets to fend for herself due to increasing antisocial tendencies sparked by the fears of the adults of the village. One day, in the throes of adolescent madness and starvation, she was taken in by a high ranking and slightly aging Shinobi by the name of Bibiboro, a wielder of the Sharingan and extremely powerful ninjutsu user. Instead of being frightened by tendencies, he could see that there was a foreign chakra within her that was nearly consuming her; a chakra that was otherworldly and that manifested itself in her gaze when she would drop into her corner sessions. He took her out into the fields outside of the village when she was 10 and demonstrated the power of ninjutsu. Basic techniques, just to spark her interest in the art of being a shinobi. To his dismay, nothing seemed to catch her interest… and then he used the Amaterasu.

“Hey! You got one too?” Kimiko spoke for the first time since Bibiboro had taken her in. She seemed exhilarated by the black flame that he summoned. “What do you mean, Kimiko?” He asked, astonished by the relief in her voice. It was then that Kimiko cupped her hands together and held them out, palms up, with a tiny smile on her face. From her palms sprouted a pitch black flame that danced and traveled across her skin like it was alive. “Kukuru! His name is Kukuru! Koo koo, koo koo! He’s the little bird that showed me how to play with fire!” She shouted, standing up on her tip toes to show Bibiboro the little black flame close up. “What in the world…” It was the same source of foreign, consuming chakra that he had examined in her upon taking her under his wing. “Kukuru is ‘his’ name? This little black flame? It’s… pretty amazing, Kimiko.” The little girl blushed and immediately dispersed the flame, tangling her fingers together behind her back in a vice like fashion. “No one has ever, ever, EVER seen Kukuru before. He told me… he would make me kill them if they did. And I didn’t want to kill the old people who gave me food. But then they just stopped liking me anyways… but for some reason Kukuru doesn’t mind you.” “….” Bibiboro was stricken with confusion and torn. Kimiko was… dangerous. Something wasn’t right about her chakra flow, let alone her soul. This foreign entity, Kukuru, that manifested itself as a living black flame. He could either put a stop to it right there… or train her to be a Shinobi.

Over time, Kimiko learned the forbidden techniques of Bibiboro’s Blood Control Jutsu. She would feverishly train whenever she could to improve and impress her master and caretaker. Every day she would as to see “his Kukuru” and he couldn’t help but comply, summoning the unquenchable black flames to dance over the pond and blot out the sun. The more she observed it, the calmer her demeanor became. It was because she was becoming one with Kukuru; their minds melded, and through the therapy that was training her unique chakra, they learned to live side by side in her body and soul. She was even able to invent her own unique Living Black Flame jutsus, a completely unheard of set of techniques that could only be performed by Kimiko, as she had Kukuru to thank for the ability to use them.

Six years later, Bibiboro became deathly ill. On his death bed, he entrusted 16 year old Kimiko, who was like a daughter to him, with his Sharingan. He knew she could take it from him, with her Black Flame Flesh Stealing technique. “There’s someone else in there with you, Kimiko. And Kukuru. You two… have another guest that’s been sleeping restlessly. I hope you never have to meet him.” “Wh-what?” Through the tears that stained her face, Kimiko paid her respects to her dying master as his last breath hung in the air. “He was one hell of a guy, huh Mimmikins? Hmmm, I wonder what he was babbling on about there are the end…” Kukuru said inside her head. “…I hate this. I can’t even feel my heart. He was the only person who ever loved us.” “Keh, you got that right. The tough bastard didn’t even try to douse me once. Respect.” “…Can I die, Kukuru?” “What, hell no! Where the hell am I gonna live if you die? Come on, you’re a fully functioning madwoman now, you’ve got a whole life of fire ahead of you! Hell… you could probably take over this village if you wanted to. Hehe.” “N-no, Bibi would never want that for me… so many people would die…” “Fiiiiine, but at least honor his last wish, Kimimimmy. You remember when he made the black fire, right? Well… that’s why he could. That eye. His Sharingan. Right?” “…yeah. A great black unquenchable flame…”

Using the Flesh Stealing technique, Kimiko had Kukuru devour Bibiboro’s eye and replace her right eye with the Sharingan. She winced as the initial feeling of her eye being replaced by new flesh sent a flash of pain through her spine, but once it was over… Power. The power that surged through her was unthinkable. “…amazing.”

It wasn’t long after that that the entire village turned against her. Many accused her of killing Bibiboro for his Sharingan. She was a freak to them, the little girl who talked her herself and had eyes of black flame. A demon in disguise. The piercing accusations and undying hatred that consumed the villagers for her sent her flying into the forest, her own blood and the blood of the four Shinobi that tried to kill her on her way out drenching her hands and her clothing. Stinging tears cut dirty red streaks through the grime as she looked back and watched the unquenchable black flame of Amaterasu slowly devour the gates of the Hidden Leaf Village.

Soon enough, she came across the growing and vengeful samurai movement. She was taken in by the shadow village and shared their notion of revenge, having been betrayed by the village that had once raised her as an orphan. They began to trust her, even with her growing sadistic nature and hard personality. Eventually she was entrusted with the shadow release kekkei genkai. They coveted her Living Black Flame jutsus as a blessing, the dark shadow like fire her symbol of destruction, along with her forbidden Blood Control justsu. The shadow release technique went perfectly with her Black Flame and Sharingan.

Last edited by ShatteredSoul on Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:02 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - intrest check   Naruto rp - intrest check - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 4:18 am

name: Ashita Hanimori
apperence: http://safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=697423
village: Leaf Village (originally Mist)
tailed beast: Three Tailed (I like turtlez)
weapon: Her Sword Kuroishikon. (pictured sword)
kekkei genkai: None
jutsu and abilities: All of Ashita's jutsu are based on her nature manipulation justsu.
Nature Style: Nature Manipulation - This is her basic justu and all her others (Besides tail techs) are based o this... With this technique she can manipulate anything that is natural, and non living... There are a lot of non specific ways to use this... one thing to note though is that the type of attack will change depending on what she uses..

Sword Technique: Immortal Draw - This is one of her few sword technique's, she quickly draws her sword, and makes a swing, so fast it breaks the sound barrier creating a shockwave.
Nature Sword Technique - She can combined her nature manipulation with her blade as well.

bio: Ashita Hanimori, born Ashita Yoshiro, came to life in the hidden mist village. As a baby she was chosen to take on the responsibility of being the host for the three tailed beast. She grew up in the village, trained in the ways of the sword, and became one of the seven great swordsman of the shinobi world. She begun to take harder mission, which made her even team up with ninja from other villages. During a mission to take out some rouge ninja's she met a male ninja from the leaf village. Shortly after she fell in love. She moved to the leaf village the next year and married her beloved. Sadly he was taken from her, a year prior to the events today. Ashita still stayed at the Leaf Village, and kept her lovers last name.
Back to top Go down
Shinbu641
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Shinbu641

PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - intrest check   Naruto rp - intrest check - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 6:35 pm

all approved, so whos ready to get this ninja party started?
Back to top Go down
ShatteredSoul
Fox
Fox
ShatteredSoul

PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - intrest check   Naruto rp - intrest check - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 6:46 pm

Shotgun.
Back to top Go down
Sivvy
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Sivvy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - intrest check   Naruto rp - intrest check - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 6:48 pm

fuck yeah!!!
Back to top Go down
Fated_Sin
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Fated_Sin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - intrest check   Naruto rp - intrest check - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 12:01 am

Ready willing and able Smile
Back to top Go down
Shinbu641
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Shinbu641

PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - intrest check   Naruto rp - intrest check - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 12:25 am

Back to top Go down
Fated_Sin
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Fated_Sin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - intrest check   Naruto rp - intrest check - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 12:35 am

I know I posted in it lol
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - intrest check   Naruto rp - intrest check - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 12:52 am

I just changed the appearance for my akatsuki...
I'll post soon.

name: Hayden Hishiromi
apperence: http://www.zerochan.net/786372
village: shadow
weapon: Noire and Blanc - One is a white blade, the other black, they have no special ability besides the point they never need to be sharpened.
kekkei genkai: Kagegan (Shadow Eye) - This special kekkei genkai enhances all the shadow techniques, and lets her use special ones.
jutsu and abilities:
Shadow Release:
-Shadow Blade
-Shadow Engulf
-Shadow Spikes
-Shadow Dragon's Breath
-Shadow Armor
Smoke Jutsu's:
-Smoke Clone Jutsu: The name says it all
-Smoke Mist Jutsu: Like Zabuza's mist jutsu, it covers an area and makes it hard to see.

bio: Hayden, born in the shadow village. Hayden was abandoned as a young baby, naturally being able to use the shadow releases, and almost killing their parents. Hayden was later raised as a samurai, though a bit cold to others, Hayden rather cares a lot about about Julia, and dedicates their life to her.
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - intrest check   Naruto rp - intrest check - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 7:20 am

Hey all, Uhm since Akatsuki falls under the Shadow Village, I want to have Akatsuki pairs, like in the anime!

Further more i want everyone to read at Fortoise, cause i kinda like that one, and wanna see what Akatsuki thinks of it, your aproval of it too Shin!

Also Sivvy, i want to know if you agree with the profile below! It kinda connects to you!

Name: Haruka Hyuga
Appearence http://fav.me/d183bve
Village: Iwagakure
Tailed Beasts: None
Weapon: Watabi
Kekkei Genkai: Byakugan

Akatsuki Partner: "Fowl" Tsumaki

Jutsu: Byakugan Style, Water Style, Lighting Style
Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms
Eight Trigrams Thirty-Two Palms
Eight Trigrams Vacuum Palm
Eight Triagrams Rotation
Eight Triangrams Seperating Ocean/
Eight Triagrams Heavenly Impact
Gentle Fist
Gentle Fist Twin Wolf Step
Gentle Fist Hearts Love
Water Style: Water Chain
Lighting Style: Shocking wave

And to be revealed Lighting and Water techs

Bio:
Being of the Hyuga bloodline, she shared a long decended history.. her sister, Kakyuko, always seemed more gifted then her.. and though Haruka is exceptionmally skilled.. she always lived in the shadow of her sister..

She was transfered a year ahead in classes., and accepted in a team.. however she was always behind her older sister..

Envy grew with the young girl.. and even as she got promoted to the secret assasins of the Stone village, the black ops, she was still filled with the desire to be more

On one of her missions she came in contact with a mystic orginasation, wich promised her a new path.. and a chance to shine... the Akatsuki.. without hesentation, seh abandond her path, and joined the red clouds.. she now makes hunts on the Jinchuuriki.. wanting to one day out do her sister

Summons: For Haruka i went with a Tortoise Themed Summon so here we go

Name: Fortoise
Looks: http://fav.me/d2xwqlt
I Gigantic amfibian with a actual CITY on its back! Its actually the underwater base for the Akatsuki. And does not really content in battle. Though its armed with cannons and can preform water Jutsu, its mainly a backup base or underwater transport
Surpsingly, he costs little chakra, but alot of space.. this might be because he is useless in battle

Name: Bohuroken
appearence: http://fav.me/dxjsf4
A Water ellement turtle moutned with alot of fire arms.. a dangerous turtle with the abitliy to litteraly blast you away. He costs alot of Chakra to summon , he is the third biggest, and ¾ of the leght Mokuben is ,and does not like the rinnagan user

Name: Genbu
Looks: http://fav.me/dpwgxv
A Turtle Ninja that has joined side of Haruka, he is a rough fighter. And uses Lighting and Water style Jutsu’s
He is quite little on costs to summon, because he is just about as tall as Hinata

Name:Mokuben
Appearence: http://fav.me/d2kqwkj
Anothher huge turtle ( think Naruto’s large frog leader size ) that is an actual ice element user. He is a fighter and mough.. but ofcourse not really fast. He costs pletny chakra to call forth

Name: Oaruant
Appearence: http://fav.me/d69zi0
Costs little chakra to summon mostly because, shes as big as Haruka’s arm. She mainly fucntions as a shield. She is only a little one, but her shield is practicly unbreakable. She also uses the Earth ellement

Name: Farguka
Appearence: http://fav.me/d16zakj
The user of a Fire, this Lava Turtl le the fourth in size, and prefers to use his fire and club mostly. His chakra costs are about the same as Genbu, he is slow..but sturdy..and strong

Last edited by Cozzy on Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sivvy
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Sivvy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - intrest check   Naruto rp - intrest check - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 12:19 pm

it looks good cozzy... but you would have been part of the Stone Stone village's black ops... unless it's alright for the whole trafering to other clans (i don't think so, specially since Kayuko would have had many a words about it). But i do like the pairing idea... I kind of want to pair up with cozzy chan. since i can only use puppets =3
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - intrest check   Naruto rp - intrest check - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 3:04 pm

Alright! so we are a team now! il be looking forward to that

Also! il update it then, sorry i msitook you for Mizukage! dont know whjy :S

and i also added summons to my Julia!
Back to top Go down
Sivvy
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Sivvy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - intrest check   Naruto rp - intrest check - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 3:12 pm

the first ^..,^
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - intrest check   Naruto rp - intrest check - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 7:01 pm

Name: Kenji Uchiha
Appearence: http://fav.me/drf95a
Sharingan Appearence: http://fav.me/d2n6ou9
Orignal Village: Village Hidden in the leaves

Partner: For Shin, Atty or Sin, who ever responds first~

Genkai: Warrior Sharigan
A Sharingan taht, only posses several of the techniques: The enhanced awereness, wich makes it possible to copy techniques that are of other elements, aswel as able to anticipate things, the Amaterasu and the Susanoo, anything related to Genjutsu or chackra percieving is disabled, these eyes do nto grow dim, but the black flames are very much stinging the users eyes, blidning them termporarily after usage

Jutsu
Lighting and Fire are his elements, but he can use any Nin or Tai Jutsu he manages to copy
Amaterasu
Sussanoo
Fire Style: Buring Revenge
Fire Style: Flaming Earth
Fire Style: Demons of Hell
Fire Style: Wish of Hades
Fire Style: Dread of Loki
Lighting Style: Wires of God
Lighting Style: Raiki MKII
Lighting Style: Orion’s Arrow
Lighting Style: Zeus’s Bolt
Lighting Style: Thors Hammer
-- All Jutsu’s he managed to copy

Biography:
Calls himself the last survivor of the Uchiha Clan, and vowed to restore its honor to the status it once was. He fights with an imperfect and only partly focused version of the Sharingan, wich dissalows him the use of any Genjutsu, and limits his perception abilities. His Sussanno and his Amaterasu are perfectly fine howerever. The only trait he shares with the Eternal is that he is not growing blind, but instead takes a more huge pain after battle everytiem he activates there full form, also the amaterasu temporairly blinds him

His objective to join Akatsuki is not just to regain honor, he was also taught to steel the Rinnegan, so that he could perfectionize his Sharingan.. the way he figures it, the closer he is to the Rinnagan user, the bigger his chance he will one day swipe it.. when he does he would regain the Eternal eyes he so craves

He is said to be the child of Itatchi, who sealed him away to a time where he was sure everything would be alright.. a precausion to the actions of Orochimaru. Now, 10 years after the war, he was unsealed from his tome.. and only focused on what needed to be done..
His mother is unkown, most likely diseased. But Kenji cares not, he only wants to see Justice done to the Uchiha clan

Last edited by Cozzy on Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sivvy
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Sivvy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - intrest check   Naruto rp - intrest check - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 9:48 pm

name: Tsumaki Juroko
apperence: Tall 6'+ short steel-silver hair and eyes, often wearing a jacket and mesh armor underneath.
village: said to be from the Sand Village but hasn't been seen in years
tailed beast: Nope
weapon: Needles
kekkei genkai: notta
jutsu and abilities:
Summoning Jutsu:
Summon Swarm - Summons a swarm of arachnids that can overwell and poison opponents.

Svoltare- a miniscule arachnid spirit that acts as a guide and agent for the Arachnid clan.

Doricosh- a large brown and black scorpion. Not much more to say x3

Voshnish- High queen of the arachnid clan. she tends to be gigantic, dripping venom from her fangs and web stronger than steel.

sage mode

various other things that i don't even what to put up. He's a master medical-nin. so don't fuck with him!

bio: Tsumaki always dreamed of becoming a medical-nin ever since he was a child and just starting his ninja training. he excelled in the many classes of physiology, herbalism, and alchemy. he was such a great success that it was rumored he was better than the fifth hokage, Lady Tsunade.

He left his village in search for more knowledge of medical technique and herbal experimentation. in his quest he found himself in rapture in a dark forest where he met a man claiming to be a sage. He held a knowledge of herbs far greater than anyone Tsumaki had ever met, and because of this pleaded like a man without honor to be trained by this man. after many years he to was a sage, though his relation with the clan of arachnids is a little strained.

He currently wonders the world, not wanting to get too deep into the scuffle of the wars between villages, helping those in need of his services. He also ignores the code of the medical-nin set into place by Lady Tsunade calling them "...the reason a team becomes a man short..."
Back to top Go down
Shinbu641
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Shinbu641

PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - intrest check   Naruto rp - intrest check - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 9:58 pm

all approved, of course you guys knew that i hope lol
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - intrest check   Naruto rp - intrest check - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 1:06 am

Cozzy wrote:

Partner: For Shin, Atty or Sin, who ever responds first~

I wanna be the partner!! ^w^
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - intrest check   Naruto rp - intrest check - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 10:53 am

you guys know how hard it is to find an OC male Akatsuki member >> really frustrating

found some solution, but mabye someone else can find something better?
Back to top Go down
Zenguai
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Zenguai

PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - intrest check   Naruto rp - intrest check - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 11:52 am

mine would have been but sadly i had to downgrade a lot.
Back to top Go down
Sivvy
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Sivvy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - intrest check   Naruto rp - intrest check - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 12:08 pm

i think shin has something for that in the works
Back to top Go down
Nazgy
Fox
Fox
Nazgy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - intrest check   Naruto rp - intrest check - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 4:46 pm

Name: Mizori Kizumaki.
Apperence: http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/256/a/e/white_hair_by_lightinatunnel-d49rfcv.png Wears blindfold in front of her eyes.
Village: None, she is a roaming ninja.
Tailed beast: Kokuō, number 5.
Weapon: A scythe.
Kekkei genkai: None.
Jutsu and abilities:

Fire and Ice: For reasons unknown to her, she was born with an ice blue, and a red eye. Since this had never been seen in the family before it was not qualified as a Kekkei Genkai, and instead was just named Fire and Ice. As she grew older, she found out that half her body would be incredibly hot, and the other half would be incredibly cold, but when she closed one eye, her entire body became incredibly warm, and when she closed the other her body became incredibly cold.

After she discovered this, she begun having on a blindfold, keeping her body normal. When she partially removes the blindfold for the fire side, she becomes highly skilled with fire, and just being touched by her hands can burn you. When she removes the other side of the blindfold, she becomes highly skilled with ice, and her touch becomes incredibly cold, not enough to instantly freeze you though. When she removes the blindfold completely, both her fire and ice powers run loose, one on each side of her body. This power gets stronger the more chakra she fuels into it, and with proper chakra running from her she can instantly freeze or burn to crisp anything she touches.

However, she prefers to use her fire and ice jutsu from a distance, as being a 16 year old girl, and a short one even by that standard, she has a very fragile frame, and even if she fires her chakra boost up to full there's only so much damage willpower and chakra can bring her back from.

Due to being young and never having fought all that much, she has never used her five tails in combat so far, only the chakra he supplies her. She is aware he exists, and she has talked to him, so while she is technically able to bring out his strength she has never done it.

Bio: Born in the water village, she quickly left the village after her mother died, beginning to roam from the age of 9, feeding herself by stealing food and doing missions for anyone welcoming her, occasionally even the Akatsuki on small errand missions. As she grew older, she began to hear a voice in her head she had no idea where came from. It was only through guess work and studying she managed to find out that she had a tailed beast inside of her, which had been put into when she was born.

With this knowledge, she begun shunning Akatsuki, and soon everybody else, growing rather paranoid and insecure, but she kept doing missions for others, not staying in the same place for long so people wouldn't find out what she is. However, she has heard of dark things stirring, and she is now looking for a home she can hide in, as she has begun to realize the roads aren't safe anymore.

Other: She is rather calm of personality, and a bit socially shy. She is usually very polite to everyone she meets as a result, and in an attempt not to anger them, knowing if she has to show her strength people might figure out what she is. She knows this is perhaps a bit paranoid of her but she would rather be safe than sorry.

I might make a second but for now this is it.

Last edited by Nazgy on Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shinbu641
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Shinbu641

PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - intrest check   Naruto rp - intrest check - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 5:15 pm

you got me thinking you didnt know ice was a kekkei genkai for a sec lol.

you're approved naz glad to have you on board =D
Back to top Go down
Nazgy
Fox
Fox
Nazgy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - intrest check   Naruto rp - intrest check - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 3:01 pm

name: Kiroshi Yakonawa.
apperence: http://th04.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2011/069/d/4/suika___water_games_by_leonchristopher-d3bbrc5.jpg (the black thing is a sweater of sorts, usually pulled over the white layer)
village: Kirigakure
tailed beast: None.
weapon: Basic ninja stuff in a bag around her waist (Kunais, explosive tags, a small grappling hook, and assassination needles.)
kekkei genkai: None.
jutsu and abilities:

Always liking to try new things, she mainly uses ninjutsu and taijutsu. She loves the two for how much trickery you can do with them, and for their raw power; she is not a very patient person, and therefor hates the waiting and tricking game that is genjutsu. She much more prefers to just outright drown her opponent. Being the mizukage, she knows a great deal of water jutsu, plus some she has invented herself. While her village is not known for taijutsu, she has invented some moves herself, and with the combination of water and taijutsu she has managed to raise to the position of mizukage. In addition to this, she has lately been studying thunder powers, to abuse the fact that her enemies are usually surrounded by water. Being a retired hunter-nin, she also knows water ropes, their signature assassination techniques, and the chakra-draining mist.

Bio: Having lived her entire life in Kirigakure, she has done the raising in the ranks that most people do. She started as a Genin, went up to Chuunin, then to Jonin, and then to the hunter-nin. Learning the standard techniques of the hunter-nin, she still felt like only water and assassination was quite boring. As a result she put herself into work with taijutsu, to learn a new fighting style. She found this to be strangely effective and soon she was able to bring down her fellow hunter-nin friends, and she soon became so strong she begun taking down more and more missing-nin.

Five years ago, suddenly, their mizukage went missing, leaving behind only a headband, which was taken as a sign they were now considered missing-nin. Despite all warnings, Kiroshi went after the Mizukage, and finally found her. Here, they battled, and Kiroshi returned to the village five days later, with only the head of the previous mizukage in her hands, the rest of the body destroyed as by hunting-nin rules. After this, she was promoted to Mizukage, and while she impatient, she is also a skilled leader. She is usually seen leading by day and training by night, being an insomniac, she does not sleep often.

Back to top Go down
ShatteredSoul
Fox
Fox
ShatteredSoul

PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - intrest check   Naruto rp - intrest check - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 5:37 pm

I will most likely be making a character profile for the raikage soon, if that's ok.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - intrest check   Naruto rp - intrest check - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naruto rp - intrest check
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next