Kitsune Mura RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors

Go down 
+6
ShatteredSoul
Cozzy
Atomsk
Sivvy
Fated_Sin
Shinbu641
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors   Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:44 am

Sivvy: Haruka
Zen: Kenji
Atty: Kenji, Julia
Valkyria : Melody
----------
Haruka
---------
With each strike the images of wolves became more then imaginary.. they became realistic and bright.. formed from the Chakra streaming from her arms, two wolve heads slowly carved themselfs into existance. She was glad when she finally had her sister cornered.. but less when she reacted with a slam of her body..

Sliding back over her feet.. Haruka gritted her teath” Why....WHY?! Why are you still stronegr then me?!” she coughed slighty.. as she looked to her.. Black marks started to crawl over her skin “ I sold everything.. EVERYHTING to surpass you... You wil lfall to me!!

The black tatoos seemed to be a source of her power.. as Haruka charged forward and striked with all she had.. “ Gentle Fist – Twin Wolf Step!” she spoke as she striked forward the two wolves now fully formed and ready to strike
---------
Kenji
--------
“We are lacking members.. Two of us have left on the search for the sixth, and two others are retrieving the fourth. Futher more my partner is... Quite tired” Kenji spoke as he placed down injured Akatsuki “ The others might be in combat” he spoke as calm as ever.

When Zen left him to his devices.. he lifted up the girl once more.. shivering deeply from the impact of Tsukoyomi.. not even a Jinchuuriki could resist such a punishment.. or should he say especially a Jinchuuriki? he carried her off.. and as he walked by Julia stopped for a mere moment “ Take my partner to his resting.. he is not feeling well, he was attacked by two kage’s after all”

With that Kenji entered the Dungeon.. and placed the Five tails amont hte others.. “One Tails.. Two Tails.. Three Tails.. and Five Tails..We are now halfway there” The one tails, encaged in a prison of Crystal.. the Two tails encaged in a cacoon of cloth.. the Threetails frozen solid and now the Five tails.. locked in a Genjutsu..

He sat still and watched upon the many prisoners.. something about this place was making him feel eerie.. and he felt it was somehow connected to Zen or Kasumi.. he would investigate it soon
---------------------
Julia
----------------------
From up she watched the conversation betweeh the diffrent Akatsuki Mercenaries.. One of them was hjaving the Rinnegan.. the other the Sharingan... it made her shudder to think one group possesed so many visual Jutsu’s.. consering the Byakugan was also among them. It made her shiver lightly.. when they parted ways she was even more stunned when her name got called out

“ You are giving me orders... Have you forgotten your place..?” she spoke .. taking her hand on her blade.. but yet.. she did not strike.. she moved forward and helped the Ninja up” Sure.. I will get him a healer..”
------------------
Melody
--------------
The Song was already sung..and with the lyrics that came from her voice aslo formed her Jutsu.. A Sound based Genjutsu taht was toform the mind of any that heard it to there will.. The Siren Song.. the weapons that fired from her paper where all guided to the wrong side.. despite the effective controll.. it was not a song she could preform for a long time.. one minute... and her minute had yet ended..

Her next movement made her come ouft of the dampy fog, and with dancing movements she sucked in a yellow air, forming within her lungs befores she moved and finished her dance: Dance of Lighting, The Ten Steps of Timber Thunder .- the blast of lighting glided from her fingers and header right for her.
Back to top Go down
Shinbu641
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Shinbu641

PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors   Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 6:22 pm

Cozzy wrote:

Hibemi
--------
Takamaru didnt exect a thing.. now was the excelent chance for her!.. she slowly moved closer as she reported to him “ Sir! The enemies have been whiped out.. the rest of my team is merely cleaning up and dealing with any lose ends they might track.. But there is something i need you to take a look at...

Hibemi now stood next to the Hokage.. holding her hand up from her pocket so that he could look.. The instant she stood to deliver her finds into his hands.. Takamaru was suddenly bitten. Hibemi was using a bitch black snake.. it hissed greatly before it bursted into a green flame in her hands

“mmmhmmmhmmh...” she chuckled as she looked at Takamaru” Oh my how easy it was to kill an Hokage... “ she said as she removed her mask from her face whilest she jumped back and formed hand symbols in a quick rate “ Sealing Dimesnion Jutsu.. Abominal Area Seal!” a whirl of Chakra surround the Hokage’s building.. from anywhere but the roof.. one would not find anything but the sky... there was no way to enter.. or escape “Hehe.. Seems you Hokage’s all die in barriers” she spoke whilst she licked over her lips “Shall we start.. Hokage-san?”

(you, me.. msn >.>)

takamaru
--------------------
takamaru smiles as the anbu begins to pull out the scroll he was waiting for, but his smile slowly deminishes as her hand reaches his, un able to act his hand is bitten by a pitch black snake "you..." he says quickly he jumps back, he steps towards the side of the building ready to make an escape, but is blocked off by her barrier, every way was blocked off, he didnt know if this included her to, but either way this wasnt good for him, takamaru clutching his bitten hand he looks at the mystery anbu girl "start? if thats what i think you mean." he says with a grin he puts his hands together forming a chidori the rest of his body begins to glow with lightning, his agien give her a shocking glare "so you wanna tell me you're name before you die?" he says as he readies himself before he attacks.
--------------------

ShatteredSoul wrote:
"Good luck Julietta." Kimiko waved to the young girl as she and Hayden disappeared into the shadows. With a soft sigh, she turned to Kajimo, who was uncomfortably shifting in his bed. "I'll tell you, you and Hayden can both hold your own... probably better at fighting genjutsu too. Hayden had no trouble decapitating that monstrosity." She shivered a bit and scratched the back of her head, not knowing quite what else to say. She felt as if the two of them might still have a bit of bad blood sticking around from their fight.

"I'm sorry if our fight put you in a bad spot, Kajimo. If I had known those overly annoying ninja were on the way I would have put a rain check on it. Watching your allies' backs comes first." Kimiko held a hand out for him to take. A smile dawned, giving her face a softer appearance. "No hard feelings. Thing that matters is we all came out alive to kick some ass for the Village later."

kajimo
-------------------------
kajimo shakes his head looking away from kimiko folding his arms, bit of annoyied at first. she was still a shinobi, something he didnt like or respect. but something he did like was a good fight, at thats what she gave him, he could tell that she could be a good ally in their fight, since that was the best way he could get to know someone. looking back he smiles reaching out for her hand "thats not something you could really put a rain check on kimiko, either way i enjoyied our fight, despite falling unconcious afterwards." he said with a sigh still kind of embarressed but it was something he lived for so it didnt bother him that much "just be sure to fight much harder, cause i totally would've won that fight hehe." he said with a grin.
-------------------------

suishou
----------------------
(still kinda need naz to post with kame, plus i kinda forgot what was going on here, been awhile lol.)
Back to top Go down
Fated_Sin
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Fated_Sin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors   Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 12:35 am

"You'll have to catch me first..." Nel said barely dodging the first attempt. It had caught her offguard a bit but now that she knew it would be a workout. The water dissipated from her hands to the floor. She was going to bring her weapon into the equation which seemed clear as she unsheathed Yamato. "but can you catch me when you're cut to ribbons..." she added with her smile growing. It was clear she was enjoying this match more and more.

Kasumi slowed down a little so Zen could catch up with her. She wondered what was on his mind but stayed to her current course. 'What's on your mind Zen?' she asked mentally as she walked.
Back to top Go down
Valkyria
Fox Cub
Fox Cub
Valkyria

PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors   Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 4:39 am

--------DUST’S TRUMP CARD-------- ( Dust )
AS soon as the explosions brimmed the area, she jumped in front of Koto and stared down from her now damaged mask. “Koto-sama... Are you okay?” she asked to the girl that didn't seem to react at all.. “ So much for stealth” Dust spoke as she looked to her enemy. She was strong. Only one optioned remained to even make a shot at it

Forming a long series of seals, Dust aimed her hands up for her opponent her gaze fixated upon the young female “ Jinton-“ she spoke., as a small cube was charging between her hands. The cube had a orb at its center

One technique is what Dust wanted to end this with. One stroke and nothing more. Her only hope was that the distraction would confuse Fowl long enough

--------THE FINAL SONG------- ( Sketch )
Lighting... Lighting is fast. To fast to simply jump dodge and roll. The only option was to counter or protect so Sketch chose for the first and quickly put the last stroke in her sketch book. The papers slowly illuminated and spread a light from its pages, Sketch used a barrier Jutsu

The Barrier Jutsu was taught to her by Clay, and was designed to reflect chakra for attacks like these. Normally it was a gamble to employ such a Jutsu, but with Melody? Sketch was pretty certain there wouldn't be any Taijutsu involved

After the lighting bounced off the barrier sketch stood up with a grin on her face, as if she was excited. Sketch now charged in toward Melody.. quickly pulling a sword made of pencil stripes out of her book

--------A CHALLENGE ACCEPTED------ ( Judith )
“ Interesting..” Judith purred as she finally dislodged her arm from the floor and stared over at the blade “Is that not... One of the Seven Swords?” she hummed, her arm retracting back as she stood up slowly

“ A Sword fight it is then” While she slowly walked toward Nel, her right arm formed itself into a sword as t hat yellow eye peered right at her ‘ Let us have some fun...Shall we?! “ she laughed out as she charged forth with her blade. This time more controlled, elegant even. As she now was wielding a blade
Back to top Go down
Zenguai
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Zenguai

PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors   Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 5:36 pm

'Zen' shrugs, 'Where is the spirit? I know it was removed from the space but also that it was like an explosion of chakra...' He continues to follow Kasumi, his mind was split between the fortress and the Restoration Chamber. The only thing that concerned him was the fact that his body needed more training in mixing his attacks up. Adjusting his mask, 'Zen' continue to follow Kasumi.

Back in the Restoration Chamber, the Human Path continues to pick up the other items that might be needed at the fortress. Her eyes never faltered since she was 'Zen', knowing exactly what to get. Very Little was removed from the vast amounts of supplies laying around the Chamber. Most of it was weapons and gear, duplicates of the real weapons that 'Zen' would use.

Back to top Go down
Fated_Sin
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Fated_Sin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors   Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 12:09 pm

'The spirit apparently liked my strength and merged with me. He's still active in his presence but now he works for me. Whether he likes how I phrase it or not...' Kasumi replied as they made their way to the central chamber. 'Speaking of you do you know if there is anything I should know about in the chamber?' she asked mentally to the spirit.

"Oh trust me after we're done you'll feel like you're in a wet dream from the fun we'll have had." Nel said smiling as she clashed blades with Judith. She loved a good sword fight and it showed in her body guestures.
Back to top Go down
Sivvy
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Sivvy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors   Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 3:50 pm

----kayuko----

If her sister's were wolves, Kayuko's hands were the hunter's blade. a small extension of chakra resonated into the shape of blades as haruka's with wolves. "Gentle Fist--piercing blades." The Tsuchikage charged her sister ready to cut diagonally across multiple chakra points. It was going to be close and she couldn't dodge with this course of action.

----Fowl----

The bright light of the explosion faded but all that was there was dust. Tokara could see a dim shift of chakra. "You're not the only one with tricks, Lady!!!" she began making her own hand signs until reaching the final on. "Shadow clone!" as the dust settled there were five standing Fowls. "Ready Miss?" they say simultaneously.
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors   Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 9:59 am

Shin: Hibemi
Sin: Spirit of V
Zen: Spirit of V
Valky: Melody
Sivvy: Haruka
--------------
Hibemi
-------------
( FINALLY =D )

“Mh mh mh... Yes i suppose i could tell you who i am..” She spoke as she gently layed her Anbu uniform to the side.. revelaing her own clothing as she looked to Takamaru “ Sufice to say, I know all about you, Takamaru-kun.. Reviver of Minato’s Flash technique.. Student of both the Raikage, and the previous Hokage of the 6th Generation.. Is that not right.. Hokage of the 8th Generation?”

she laughed out slightly as she glared at him with her eerie eyes “ My name is Hibemi.. And i am here to kill you, Hokage... After that, i will take your corpse as my prize.. unlike your Master burned that of Minato’s before i could... this time nobody will hinder me... But i would hurry if i where you.. Before the poison spreads through you, and you will die. She flipped a small bottle into the air.. containing a green liquid” Come get the antidote..if you can, Takamaru-kun...

( FWI, I count Naruto as the 7th Hokage, and the 6th Hokage..well.. you will see .. ifi t doesnt match up somewhere. Lemme know, but i think you can appriciate what i am planning here )

---------------
Melody
---------------
Melody smiled as she charged forward” I do enjoy these little tuscles between us Sketch, But its about high time to end it!” she hummed with her hands ready to deal the final blow!

But it never came.. as Acheman suddenly held there hands.. Acheman being one of the trusted of the Kazekage.. was not here without reason..

“ Clay... Come down” he spoke as he let both the girls go.. “ we have recieved an order from Lady Gyra..Your squad is to go to the village Hidden in the Leafs imidiatly..
----------------
Spirit of V
-------------
“ there might be somethign there.. left to protect it, but i shall think not. Only a well with secret waters.. an old collection of scrolls. And some stashed money. It mostly is spaceious and wide.. and perfect for say... Keeping a secret headquarters for betraying the ones you fooled into helping your goals?” the spirit spoke..
-------------
Haruka
-----------
Her blades cut through the wolves and interupted the technique she was preforming and pushed back.. she glided back over her heels.. and dug in as she was forced away “ Yes.. Yes as strong as i remember! “ Haruka got more and more covered by the dark tatoos.. her shoulders starting to bulge.. “ But not this time... No.. You will die!” She charged forward.. ready for round two, and an eager glare filled in her eyes
Back to top Go down
Shinbu641
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Shinbu641

PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors   Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 4:42 am

takamaru
-------------------------------
takamaru's chidori roared with rage as her words and plan to kill him hit his ears, takamaru had more then what he bargened for when he asked for her name, obviously she knew more then just about him, why did the akatsuki show up, was she with them?

so many questions were running through his head, but at that moment it didnt matter, when hibemi started to tease him with the antidote he could feel his chakra getting a bit weaker, and it wasnt from the chidori. takamaru smiled "well this is a predicament, i guess this really does mean..." he says in an instant takamaru steps foward with blinding speed using his lightning current he appear's infront of hibemi "that you're death will be in an instant!" he yells thrusting his charged chidori foward, takamaru knew he didnt have long to kill this women he had to work fast which was what he was good at of course.

suishou
----------------------------------------
suishou upon arriving to the destination after the long ride his crystal dragon roars letting his precence known he wasnt one for being conspicous, suishou pulls out the foulder the yamikage had givin him from his akatsuki robe, he adjusts his glasses "hmm, the six tails.." he says as he looks around "they should be in this vacinity, best keep looking.." he says as he taps his foot on the dragons head, it gives a distorted roar and contenues on.

kajimo
------------------------------------------
(waiting on soul.)
Back to top Go down
Valkyria
Fox Cub
Fox Cub
Valkyria

PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors   Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 9:01 am

----KOTO’S FINAL CHANCE--------
As She watched the clones, Dust did not make a single motion. She stood as still as a statue while the cube formed between her hands. It consumed amounts of chakra beyond that of any of her techniques.. Combined. She was heavily panting as the energy sparked between her hands

“ Detachment of the primitive world Jutsu!” she spoke as the cube expanded in size, heading toward the clones. Its power was meant to degenerate any monocular structure locked inside it when the center bursts..

-------- WHEN A DEMON CRIES-------
Nel was not the only one brimming with excitement. Judith's blade hacked and Glided, her sword the size of a European Zweihandler. The heavy sword lashed over the well formed katana. It made Judith realize just how strong the Seven swords where, if the thin elegant blade could fend of her crude sword

“ Not bad at all.. You are skilled... It reminds me of.---!” That's where suddenly she stopped swinging her sword, standing still mid attack and looking with a gaze of shock in her eyes, as red markings that where glowing like fire spread over her face

----------------A NEW MISSION!-------
Clay Dropped down as Sketch made her blade disappear. She knew her master was watching, it was by now an unsurprising fact. Clay enjoyed watching there creative fights after all. This was a surprise though.. why would they suddenly be called by there Ex-team mate?

“Sketch.. Melody.. Get Gepetto and prepare to leave.. the Culture squad will make its debut at the hidden leaf” Clay spoke as he smirked excitingly.. he was actually rather pleased by this

-------A MOTHERLY PAUSE------
“Azuya-kun... Hold on please.. “ The heavy walking Ninja woman with the pregnant belly purred as she stopped her partner during there walking “ she spoke as she set herself down.. they where halfway the village hidden in the Rocks as she placed herself down with a sigh

“The Princess requested some of my help... We need to hold on while i prepare my Jutsu for her “ She spoke as she put down a scroll.. and placed her palm on the center of a seal symbol The Scroll summoned a giant stone snake maw that was wide open . It was dark inside and there was nothing to see. Yet knowing Maria, there was no way this was just a statue

“ Now.. Any minute she will call upon my special Jutsu for her help..Be a dear and guard me during that time, would you Azuya-kun?” she spoke with a smile, laying down tagged kunai. Two jars of dirt and a old looking book
Back to top Go down
Sivvy
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Sivvy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors   Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 5:36 pm

----Kayuko----

This wasn't like before, it seemed to easy. Then, she had been the Tsuchikage for a while, receiving special training. But the eager glare in Haruka's eyes gave her a chill, and the black tattoos growing around her flesh. This wasn't normal. Kayuko went back to her defensive stance as she prepared to receive the next round.

-----Tokara----

The clones moved rapidly, scattering with the wind. a couple were caught by the squares of doom, but they just vanished into smoke. it was hard to stop something that just disintegrated everything in it's path. but then it was easier just to try and dodge it. but when all was said in done, only two Fowls remained. "Damn, Lady! Why'd you go and do that. Now i'm mad!" They said swapping in tangent. The small women dashed forward, a blind rage one might say. One jumped up while the other continued her direct path. Now it was up to Dust to attack one.

----Tsumaki----

"come on now, no falling behind" Tsumaki sighed as he waited for his ward to catch up. The forest was strangely silent, not even the birds sang. "Can't we take a break? My feet hurt." the child complained. The silver haired man sighed again and looked along the path. It seemed safe enough. "Alright then." The child quickly falling to the ground. They have been walking for several hours now, the sun rising to it's zenith. The calm was disturbed, however, by a tremendous roar. The child ran to Tsumaki's side and shivered in fright. "Wonder what that was?"
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors   Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 4:37 am

------------
Hibemi
--------------
“As fast as your Sensei I see..” she taunted... But it was close despite her brave face.. only by using her flexible body to its limits could she dodge the incoming strike.. her shins knicked back and functioning knees she bowed down in the best Limbo position ever... but even with her high reflexes and fast respondinb body she felt the lighting had scourched across her body.. but now it was time for a counter! She folded back against the floor and pressed her hands on the ground to gain a new support.. and delivered a kick right upto his chest. Immidiatly Takamaru was reminded of the strenght Hibemi had inherited from her mother.. the Fifth Hokage Tsunade.

Launched into the air, and landing away from her on his feet.. Hibemi flicked herself standing again with a big smirk on her lips “ Elemental Jutsu’s are such a childs toy.. Everyone spawns lightng nowadays” then she swiped her hand forward.. launching for snakes toward him “Jutsu of the Hidden Snake....”

But as the reptiles where closiing in, they suddenly prematurly opened there mouth.. out of them came small, iron pipes.. as Hibemi spoke “ ..Guns!” the tubes started to burst iron orbs from it in a high speed and rapid velocity
-------------
Haruka
-------------
The angery girl charged onward, relentless as ever. She was grinning proudly as with each stretch of the black markings her glowing finger tips seemed to increase in felocity. Her eyes focused as she came closer and launched her assault.. The gliding, focused flat line punches where nothing to special.. that was until Haruka took a signature stance...It was the style of the Eight Triagrams
---------------
Melody
------------
With the battle interupted, Melody recoiled and cleaned off her dress “hmph.. The immpudence to interupt our fight like that.. how unentertaining” she said with her head held high... Yet when she recieved the order from her Sensei she sighed incontent “Fine... Lets go get the boy and his dolls..” she chuckled.. walking out infront of her friend like she was in charge “Come sweety.. We have work to do”
--------------
Oiguru
--------------
The battle was long and hard.. but in the end. Oiguru had managed to draw it out enoug for the strange intruder to leave.. Meanwhile he had noticed the Tsuchikage’s use of her mountain shaping Jutsu.. This alarmedhim.. Badly. “ Seems something is going on upstairs.. tsk, and here I thought i was finally going to get my rest” he murred as he pulled his sword from the ground and slipped it on his back “Why oh why did i start this stuff again?”
Back to top Go down
Shinbu641
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Shinbu641

PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors   Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 7:55 am

takamaru (coz)
---------------------------------------------
instantly, takamaru's lightning and chidori disapates as he is kicked directly in the chest, flying back he regains his footing and land sliding back a bit *damn... what the hell was that strength?* takamaru was already in a lot of pain due to the poison, and getting caught by surprise by her strength didnt help.

panting as he holds his chest he watches as hibemi sends the snakes his way he quickly puts his hands together then forms hand signs and forms two clones, the clones then form chidori's and takamaru himself pulls out a few kunai and throws them foward in every direction keeping one in hand he and the clones with charged chidori's then disappeare in a yellow flashes charging hibemi, taking one or two bullets in the proccess, he focus's on jamming his kunai into the woman.

suishou (siv)
---------------------------------------------
as the trees and twigs around the man and the girl begin to crack and break, suishou and his crystal dragon tare through the tree's its head and suishou become visable, the dragon roars but stops as suisou stomps on its head with his foot, he casually adjusts his glasses as he stares down at the two, he glances down at the folder and smiles "well, well... it seems i found you, six tails." he says, the turns to the man "and who might you be? the file didnt say anything about you... are you her dad?" he says with a deep scowl, suishou was already having a long day, he didnt need anyone else giving him problems.
Back to top Go down
Fated_Sin
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Fated_Sin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors   Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 12:11 am

"Well there's a twist..." Nel said as she prepared for whatever was to come. She had no idea what the change meant but she was prepared to defend herself. She wasn't a stranger to weird battles.

Kasumi simply nodded as she continued to make way for the chamber. 'We''ll be able to speak plainly in this chamber.' she said mentally to Zen as they walked. She wondered what Zen might be thinking though. In a world that had robbed her of so much she enjoyed Zen's company greatly.
Back to top Go down
Zenguai
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Zenguai

PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors   Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 1:22 am

The walk was seemly uneventful but the new arrivals were present. Below them was the beasts contained in the dungeon. 'Zen' chuckles a bit. 'I still can't believe we have a dungeon... we seem to be like those comic book villains. By the way, did you happen to find any specific place that would benefit my other bodies? A more than safe place? Preferably someplace hidden away.' The question was more aimed at the spirit that now resides in Kasumi, but the convo probably would go through Kasumi. Which did not bother him one bit.
Back to top Go down
Valkyria
Fox Cub
Fox Cub
Valkyria

PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors   Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 1:26 pm

--------Dust crumbling believe------- ( Dust )
But Dust was about at an end. The Jutsu being far to much for her body to handle she lowered upon her knees, Depleted and feeling herself weakening”K..Koto-Sama” She stumbled before Giving in to the enemy she was fighting “ Darn you.. Whoever you are” she groaned, Slowly her eyes started to close, and her energy was depleted

( My appologies that is so short and flimsy , But Dust was not meant for long battles )

----------Unparalleled Fury; Demon Dance---------- ( Judith )
Judith arched her back and looked up to the sky, her mouth gaping wide open as she shouted at the top of her lungs, the markings curling around her body. From them started to grow the sturdy armor she had been using for attacks all along. Her shouts echoed through the sky as the pain abolished her mind. With bright yellow eyes she stared down at Nel.

With her feet she kicked off at the roof they where standing on, the tiles cracking beneath the sheer violence of her trot. The cry of anger and pain never ceased as Judith charged forth.Her arms where now like massive claws, and it was mere seconds before she swiped ferociously at Nel, Almost in a graceful follow-up pattern”DEATH!!” she howled, yet from the corner of here eyes, a tranquil liquid shimmered
Back to top Go down
Sivvy
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Sivvy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors   Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 2:08 pm

------- Fowl ------
(No worries =3
if you haven't noticed, fowl is a BA xP)
As her opposition fell, so did fowl's attention to her. the falling clone erupted into smoke and fowl sauntered over to the dome of clay. It was clear that no one else, save the jinchuriki herself, was going to fight her, but then it was possible that she was going to get away with this with little fight from her target. "Just call me Fowl" she said with a smirk. With a swift punch she cracks open the dome with ease. "Anyone home?!"

And there was Koto, passed out. "Guess she suffocated." she thought with slight disappointment. she looks up to where her partner in crime had left for. "Better recall her." she reached forward and grabbed strings of chakra she had laid before Haruka had run off on her own. "Come on, idiot. time to come home." she sighed and yanked on the strings.

----- Kayuko ------

Of course the stance was as familiar to her as breathing. The Eight Trigrams were one of her most practiced techniques. The fight was about to rise another level, but Kayuko was growing tired. She had wasted too much chakra fighting her siblings elemental barrage. "IF this is what you want, then let us finish this quickly, dear SiSter."

------Tsumaki-----

Tsumaki laughed, "Her father? No, no i'm afraid i never had children." he conceeded with little fear. "She was placed under my care after my last visit to the village in the clouds. The Razikage felt she would be safer meandering in my care." He smiles and adjusts his own glasses. "But i guess not, seeing as you found us so easily. How'd you do that anyway?" He raises his hands in defeat. "It doesn't matter i guess. Let an old man have the first move of this fight" he suggested before jumping at the large crystal dragon, and, with a single punch, shattering it. "Damn that hurt!!" he admits with a shake of his now numb hand. "Think i broke something..."
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors   Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 2:16 pm

---------
Hibemi – The Past Repeated
----------
Hibemi found herself smiling at the battle... intresting.. was she having fun making her hands dirty..? well this one did prove to be a challange.. as she saw the flash of yellow, she knew it would be near in an insant... there was no sense in moving her snakes for a counter... by the time she thought to herself to look down... She was facing the Hokage.. and his knfe agianst her as fast as she could.. she coughed up a blade that was once her fathers... scratching over her breast, the blade recoiled on the last minute the Kunai...

Hibemi flipped back as the sword landed in the ground forming seals she quickly spoke “ Snake Statue: Portal Way Jutsu” Opening her mouth wide.. a large snake rose up from her mouth.. and open its own widely...

From its slimery fangs, the upper half of Maria, who far away had particpated in a Jutsu, appeared.. She grinned gently as she looked to the Hokage

( Part typed by Valkyria )
“ Hello there Hokage-san” A voice spoke as her perfect green eyes stared at the Hokage” My you sure have grown into a tall man.. I bet they would be proud of you, Oh i know! Lets ask them shall we?” She stated before finishing her seals.. and spoking one name that never wanted to be heard in the Leaf Village ever again

“Edo Tensei No Jutsu..” Maria proclaimed as she formed her hand seals, and made two coffins raise from the ground “ I give you.. The Hokage of the 6th Generation, And his Eternal rival..”

As the Coffins openend, the faces of two men most respected by the village hidden in the leaf where laying still between the planks.. One of them was Kakashi Hatake, your teacher and previous Hokage The other as said, was his greatest rival. Might Guy.

The sharigan of Kakashi was already looking at you. An eye that could never be closed, not even in death. Maria moved her hands to the two, and gave them a kiss on hte forhead “Awaken, my lovers” she spoke with a soft sigh.. Causing the warriors to lock eyes with Takamaru.
(And Coz again )

Hibemi slowly retracted the snake and laughed in that creepy way her father also used to do “Well? What do you t hink..? I perfected the Edo Tensei.. They are in full controll of there words and actions, But will still attack ytou with all there might. Observe.. Kakashi! Take him out”

“nnng.. Takamaru! You have to take my Sharingan down Fi—“ But the words where swiftly silenced by a glaring Hibemi “ I want you to tell him how proud you are of him... Not what hurts you..” She spoke coldly.. as Kakashi’s paw charged with the signature technique he learned Takamaru: Chidori. Kakashi charged, A battle between master and student.
-------------
Haruka – The Last Dance
------------
“Then lets do it! “ She shouted out and stroke forward.. as her skin started to slowly become covered in a strange kind of armor.. making all her impacts collide even harder.. yet slower “ Come on Sist! Dont dissapoint me at the Climax!” she grunted.. But her body was still transforming.. despite the low ammount of Chakra left in her.. she tried to hit Kayuko whever the oppertunity arrose.. but so far no avail.

After the strikes colided Haruka stood eye to eye with her sistser" Still.. STILL ...ALWAYS BETTER THEN ME!" she noticed that her sister was ahead.. there was no denying that... but the anger curled about her"not this time sis.. NOT THIS TIME!" she bursted out. From her shoulders .. another set of arms erected, muscled and strong, covered in that same armor that was all over her body. her eyes completly white. "Can you handle.. Eight Triagrams.. Eight Triagrams... 600 Palms??"
Back to top Go down
Fated_Sin
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Fated_Sin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors   Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 12:34 am

Nel was still determined as she dodged the attack. She could tell that Judith was not in control. "As powerful as you are....you're a victim too aren't you..." she said. She didn't feel right fighting Judith in this state but knew she didn't have a choice in the matter at this point.

'Well spirit you got anything for my friend Zen or are you napping?' Kasumi said mentally a smile on her face. She was enjoying the fact that she could mess with the spirit in this way. She wondered if her ancestor did the same to the Nine Tailed Fox. As they walked they were getting close to the central chamber which would be a safe haven from their 'allies'.
Back to top Go down
Zenguai
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Zenguai

PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors   Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 6:34 am

-Tower-
the Female Zen continued to pack up. Most of what 'they' needed was already packed and the bodies were ready for movement. All she needed was for the bodies to be summoned by 'Zen' back at the fortress.

=====
Continuing down the walk way, 'Zen' stated nothing. He was thinking up a way for the bodies to be placed in the spots they were needed. One thing was needed, another body to fill up the void that was left when he made the switch between his body and the Path. Question was how and when...
Back to top Go down
Shinbu641
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Shinbu641

PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors   Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 10:58 pm

takamaru - a struggling hokage
----------------------------------------
takamaru realizing he had failed to hit hibemi, he retreats back into a yellow flash appearing just a good 40 feet back anticipating a counter, however when he regained his footing he looked back at the women, she hadnt made a counter, infact there was a giant snake there now with hibemi standing behind it.

he watched as the snake revealed a women from its mouth, takamaru didnt know what to think he had never face jutsu that had consists of snakes but that was only the beggining, appearently the girl knew him, he gripped his kunai tight as his clones returned to his side, he was getting ready for another attack. but just then the girl speaks of a jutsu, no one in this generation should never speak "....edo tensai...?".

he watched as the coffins containing kakashi and guy rose, this was officially getting bad, takamaru had thought the edo tensai had died with its master so long ago... but appearently not did it have something do with the samurai? or did it have something to do with the akasuki? either way takamaru had to get out and warn someone.

he then watches as the girl takes full control of kakashoi then... kakashi begun his assualt, takamaru looks to one of his clone's and nods, the clone forms a chidori and charges kakashi hoping to hold him, then he begins forming seals placing both hands on the ground he charges two chidori's, then his body also begins glowing with his chidori current "if you really think... i would let you control them like this... you have another thing coming!" yelled as he jumps foward and appeares infront of hibemi almost as fast a flash step, he prepare to hit her with both, all he had to do was hit her atleast once, then she was done.

suishou - is your hand ok?
------------------------------------------
suishou jumps off landing onto a tree branch but it wasnt with out reprocussions, he was stabbed in the should by some ricochet crystal, he pulled out of his skin, it seemed to cut past his crystal armor, it wasnt fully activated though so it would be no wonder, watching the man shatter his dragon, he smiles as the dragon falls to the ground "such a weak puppet if he was destroyed by the likes of you, though it doesnt seem like the only that was destroied" he says with a scoff obviously referring to the mans now broken hand, but inside suishou felt he had already underestimated this man, if he was able to destroy it so easily like that, it meant his crytsal armor might not be very effective, this man was strong... but why?

suishou raises one hand, and focus's more chalkra into his crystal armor to it's full potential "well seeing as how you know what and why im here for, i guess theres no avoiding a fight... hmm its so sad... why cant people just give up... instead of facing an inevitable defeat?" he says with a sigh putting his hands togeather he forms hand seals, then readies himself "crystal needles..." he says as he flings sharp crystal needles tsumaki's way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors   Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15