Kitsune Mura RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors

Go down 
+6
ShatteredSoul
Cozzy
Atomsk
Sivvy
Fated_Sin
Shinbu641
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinbu641
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Shinbu641

Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors Empty
PostSubject: Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors   Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 10:16 pm

its been 30 years since the massacre that happened in the land of iron, the shinobi now peacfully live their lives, still training to become the best shinobi amoungst eachother. having forgetten now most of the shinobi dont even know what went on only that the samurai were destroyied by some unknown accedent or something, most believe it was the akatsuki that struck the land of iron. but thats not the case now considering they've allied with the akatsuki for unknown reasons, now the samurai have returned and the shinobi are aware of this of course. what is there main objective now? only time will tell.

takamaru
-----------------------
takamaru sighed stressfully, sweat was rolling down his cheek as he slowly picked up his shogi piece (knight), he rubbed his chin wondering if it was the right move to make though, he slowly set the piece down "ha! check!" he said grinning at kayuko he folds his arms "lets see you top that, oh mighty tsuchikage." he said with a confedent grin, though in truth it was probably a bad move though considering this was his second game, having lost the first game of course, either way it was indeed a nice day for shogi in the leaf village, he was also just glad the tsuchikage decided to make a visit to his village like this.

Kajimo
-----------------------

kajimo was doing his daily patrol of the shadow village, glaring at any of the ninja that would look at him wrong or even step a foot out of line, he wouldnt go as far as to attack them or anything, but he would make sure the were set streight, looking up at the sky he sigh's, it was an ok day patrolling *wonder how the big boss julia is doing* he thought to himself as he he looked up at the kages office, kajimo was extremely loyal to the kage and sacrifice everything for her, if it meant the survival of the samurai of course, smiled then looked back down at the road as he walked along patrolling.

Suishou
-----------------------
suishou adjusts his glasses casually as he looks outside at the shadow village, the akatsuki had their own building built awhile back and it was built high enough to veiw the village, an ok headquaters for them, though it wasnt hidden like their last hideout, it would have to suffice, though he didnt have any say in it of course, the others barely cared about his opinion's.
Back to top Go down
Fated_Sin
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Fated_Sin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors   Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 12:14 am

Kasumi awoke from her bed and got into her usual attire capped off with her akatsuki cloak. She then walked out to view the village seeing her fellow Akatsuki Suishou. "So how're things looking out there?" she asked as she walked to the side of him.

Elsewhere near the hidden leaf there was a scuffle going on in the forests. Soon the noise quieted down and a girl with bright cyan hair came out from the trees dusting herself off. "Thank goodness I made this outfit stainproof or the blood would be a pain to get out..." she said to herself. A few yards back were some now dead bandits who probably tried to rob her. "Alright Nel time to go see the other side and find out how green it is..." she continued making way to the gates of the Hidden Leaf village.
Back to top Go down
Sivvy
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Sivvy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors   Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 1:15 am

Kayuko giggled, enjoying the game thus far; she was making mistakes to help Takamaru learn the game. It was an enjoyably sunny day in the Village Hidden in the Leaves, perfect weather for a lazy day of shogi. The masked woman looked down at the board intently; her pieces arranged more for defense than attacking, though she was trying to promote her lances as quickly as she could. They were and under utilized asset - pawns that could only go one way into battle. "My it does seem like I have been put on the spot, Lord Hokage," she teased, "But I think you missed something," placing her bishop on the tile that once held the knight and capturing it. leaving one lance free to proceed to the promotional side of the board. This also placed Takamaru's own king into check.

"Check, Lord Hokage. You might want to take a little bit more time to look before you leap." A smile was evident in her voice, even if she preffered to hide it behind a mask. There were to many people that still remembered her ancestoral clan and the pact they made to serve the Village Hidden in the Leaves. It was better if they did not know she was a Hyuga at all. Better for them, better for the Village Hidden in Stone, better for her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh look it's a bunny~ Come'er bunny, come'er bunny. I luv you, I love you. Her let me show you something munny." Tokara cooed as she followed a rabbit around the path from the hideout to the Village Hidden in Shadow. "Let me show you something; bunny let me show you something. It's fine, let me show you something cute." she pulled a kuni from a leg pouch and aimed for the rabbit. "Let me show you munny. oh i know let me show you something munny. Buh-yah!!" she cried as she let the kuni fly, missing the rabbit by a hair's breath.

"Oh crah. Hey bunny! Disregard that bunny just keep going bunny; I love you. No, no bunny check it out. Buh-yah!" she yelled throwing another kuni and missing again. "Oh come on! Don't get cocky bunny; I've never missed before." she chased after the bunny, loosing it. "Where'd it go? Where'd the bunny go? did it dig a hole? good for you bunny you live. oh never mind you're screwed!" she chuckled as she ran after it again. "Come here bunny, Guess what time it is. Guess what time it is. AH!" finally killing the rabbit. she danced in joy before loosing interest and looking for someone to pester in the village.
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors   Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 4:13 am

Hashiko Matsumura
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The boy was up in his room of the Akatsuki hide out, looking at all the mirror's in his room. Every wall had a large mirror, so he could see every angle. "It's just not right!! Take this part off of here!!" He said weaving his hands around the fabric, manipulating it a bit, changing the shape of his Akatsuki robes. "Ugh!! this is so annoying!! Fuck it!!" He said, pulling the new made hood over his head, the actual robe now more like a jacket. He wore tight shorts as bottoms, and left the robe open to see the shirt underneath. He smirked seeing the two other Akatsuki talking. He walked up and put an arm around their shoulders. "Hey there fuckers!! what's going on?" He asked with a smirk.

Ashita Hanimori
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The training grounds near Konoha were quite that day, a slight wind blowing. Ashita sighed, sitting against a tree, holding a chunk of raw metal ore. "Come on now... come on..." She sighed squeezing it a bit, the ground under her shifting slightly. "COME ON!!" She yelled, The metal twitching a bit, but that was it, though the ground under her, and tree behind her begun to crack. She finally sighed tossing the chuck of ore into the water. "I still can't do it..." She said standing up to brush herself off, and begun walking back towards the village.
Back to top Go down
Fated_Sin
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Fated_Sin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors   Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 4:33 am

Kasumi looked at Hashiko. "Really? That language is so uncivilized..." she said. 'Why do I put up with foul mouthed people like him...' she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors   Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 12:21 pm

---- Gyra, the Kazekage -----
In the far away land of the desert, Gyra listened to the music of her headphones.. she had the kazekage hat on her chair, and her feet over the desk.. she looked over lots of paper work and huffed.. “so boring... who cares about golden clocks and rescueing kitty’s...” she said as she worked her files.. she hadnt fought in a long time and hadnt really felt anything intresting was going on either.. she heard rumors of Shinobi dissapearing.. and renegade shinobi carrying new head bands.. but she didnt really listen to rumors unless she could rectify them.. her music blurted hard in hear ears. Yet she didnt seem to care

“ I really dont get why you loved this job Father.... “ she spoke to a gurd in the corner.. as she put down the papwers and watched over her city.. hidden within the sand.. buildings made from the desert itself decorated the great city.. in here? She was nearly unstopable.. its why the Kazekage was almost never leaving the village.. she WAS the village..

---------Hyulia, Dancer of the Desert--------
“Sis! Sis! “ a cheery voice perked as in to her office the young Hyulia came in. She looked a bit like her isster.. aside the large sissor on her back., the some brigher red hair.. and not to mention her very cheery voice “Sis...Are you... oh..”she chuckled and moved over to her sister.. then tapped her on ther back, when Gyra turned arround, her headphones still in she smiled” Hey Hyul, what are you upto?” she asked as she petted the girls hair, who chuckled “ I got a mission to go on! Thats okay right?” she asked.. her sister nodded and agreed”Sure.. just dont go to far..”

Hyulia nodded and ran off.. ofcourse she wasnt allowed to go to far she was a Jinchuuriki.. she was loved and feared by the village.. as teh great sand spirit Shukaku slept inside her.. a curse and a blessing at once

-------Julia, Vengeful Yamikaze ------
Julia finished slashing up about 20 dolls.. dolls imbued with Spirits of fallen Shinobi.. these dolls where Sahatobi.. and they where programmed for training.. they had no use in combat as they could only be used withint hte field of the Shadowvillage.. but they where very handy for training

“ These bore me... we are on enought strenght... Hayden!” she cried out and walked toward her assistant as she seathed her two swords... “ Get me the Akatskui members.. Its time to see if they are worth what we pay them..” she had just recieved information.. one of the Jinchuuriki had surviced... if she remembered well.. Akatskui had something to do with taht..

She sat on her chair and sighed” oooh and Hayden.. do bring me a soda...” she said with a smirk on her face... “ Its time we show the Shinobi world we are not to be messed with.. in any way

( Hope this is all okay! )

Back to top Go down
ShatteredSoul
Fox
Fox
ShatteredSoul

PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors   Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 1:25 am

Kimiko was sitting cross legged, arms crossed, under the cooling shadows of a small tent she had set up in the shadow village in the heat of the day. She was supposed to be watching for any trouble makers while the stall vendor went for a restock run... supposed to be. The position she was sitting in, with her mouth a thin, bitter line, made it look like she was watching intently and with a fury that could burn water. Her lit up goggles covered her eyes; usually this was just to hide the fact that her right eye possessed a Sharingan. It was obvious, however, that she was fast asleep as soon as her head lulled off to one side, mouth slightly agape, giving her the appearance of a drooling child."This is the most boring thing I think we've ever, EVER done Mimmy. Seriously. So fucking boring." Kukuru spoke to her in the dream she was having, his visage taking the shape of a fat, black crow. He hopped and stepped on her head, which was the only thing showing above the dirt, the rest of her body buried. "You think that's boring? This dream is boring, you prick! Why can't I have a fun dream for once, for fuck's sake?!?" "Hey, I may be part of your brain, but hell if I can control what you dream about." "You're pathetic." "You're in no position to insult a bird whose lunch is not sitting well." "Don't. You. Dare." Meanwhile, Kimiko let out a sudden, light snort in her sleep and shifted in her chair, mumbling gibberish and the like.
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors   Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 3:49 am

Hashiko
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The boy just smirked and shook his head. "Get off your high horse, woman!!" He said letting them go, and sticking out his tongue at the girl, the silver piercing easily visible. "Whatever, I'll talk to you folks later, maybe when you got something interesting to say.." He smirked and walked out to the ledge and jumped off the side of the building, making a couple of handsigns. "Cloth Manipulation Jutsu!!" He said as his jacket ripped off, becoming a parashute that let him gently float down to the ground, as he landed the clothes shapped back into his jacket.

Hayden
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(I'm gonna refer to this character as a He for now... just cause it will be annoying being gender neutral)
Hayden heard his master and noticed her walking over, nodding a bit. "Yes what is it mistress?" He listened and then stood up beginning to make hand signs, but stoped. "Hm?..." Another nod. "Right of course, ice cold.." He continued his hand signs. "Shadow Engulf Jutsu..." With that he slowly sunk into his shadow, appearing a few floors down, where the two akatsuki members were, He got there just in time to see Hashiko leave. "Kasumi... Suishou" He said looking at them both. "There is something Mistress Julia needs to speek to you about, go talk to here... I need to find the others..." He said and turned away to go after the others.

((I don't got anything to do with my third character))
Back to top Go down
Fated_Sin
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Fated_Sin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors   Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 4:38 am

"Roger that." Kasumi said as leapt off the railing. She then used her chakra turning it to water to help slow her descent. When she landed she saw hashiko and chose to ignore him as she made way to meet with the Yamikaze. 'Sooner or later this little group will implode like the original Akatsuki but there's nothing I can do about that...just have to keep going even if I'm by myself at the end...' she thought to herself.

Nel was in awe of the Leaf village once she entered. She couldn't wait to start seeing all that there was in the hidden leaf. 'Where to begin though?' she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Shinbu641
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Shinbu641

PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors   Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 5:07 pm

kajimo
----------------
(not much to do with kajimo atm...)

suishou
----------------
suishoou sighed as kasumi approached him "im just admiring the veiw.." he said as he adjusts his glasses, this was a bit of a habit for him like most people that have glasses, he did for various reasons, either hes glasses were falling off or it was style but when hasiko came up behind he tried keeping his balance as he wraped his arm around his neck "agein im just admiring the veiw!" thats when hayden arrived he looked at hayden and sighed so the boss wants us? guess its better then just standing around, maybe she has a job for us." he said with a smirk he jumped out of the window and started preforming hand signs "tearing crystall falling dragon." he said as a dragon came out of the ground below, suishou landed safely on top of hist head, he stood on it as it raise him to to the kage's office.

when suishou arrived the crystal dragon came through an opened window with suishou on its head, he adjusts his glasses "you called boss?" he said in a casual tone.

takamaru
----------------
takamaru almost fell over when the tsuchikage checked him, it was almost a flawless move (in takamarus mind) he looked at the board closely scratching his head it felt like he was more focused on offense as usual, focusing more on taking out the little pawns and more threating pieces but his stratigy wasnt working well ageinst the tsuchikage though, the knight was his last hope of taking her out.

the hokage sighed "well... i guess you win kayuko." he said as he got up to stretch, he walk to his balacony to veiw the leaf village he looked back at kayuko, she was still wearing her mask, though he didnt he was to polite to ask questions on the subject. he smiled "if this was an actual battle though it would've be different hehe." he said as the wind blew through his hair, he loved how good of a day it was for shogi, but he didnt like staying inside all day.

Last edited by Shinbu641 on Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sivvy
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Sivvy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors   Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 7:11 pm

~~~~~Tokara~~~~~

"Soooooo Booorrrrrrrred!!!!" Cried the little woman as she scurried between the trees. She was dressed up like a doll in her akatsuki cloak and hood, head band wrapped skewed across one eye. but then something happened, crystals rose from the ground in the shape of a rising dragon. "Ow~~ somethings happening, yay finally!" she giggled, jumping onto the crystal as it rose. It stopped and she could then run up it safely.

It was the kage's room - she still wondered why the leader chose to be called a kage if she hated the shinobi - and inside was Suishou and Julie. Using as little stealth as she could muster, she jumped off the hand rail and jumped on Suishou's back. "Shou-Shou!!" she screamed through the air. "Are we finally going to get a job? Seriously we've been on the payroll for so long with nothing. I mean really. What are these people going to do with us? It's soooo boring here." she began to prattling for a minute before seeing the Yamikage looking irritated and was silenced. "So what's up?"

~~~~~Kayuko~~~~

"I don't doubt that at all, Takamaru. We have very different styles and I am quite certain yours would prove the victor." Kayuko agreed, slipping her mask so she could drink her tea. "That is also why I try to keep our pact in such good condition, as I do with all the Kage's. It's tiring but necessary to keep relations among all the other obligations." she gracefully ascended from her traditional sitting position and walked over to the balcony. "It benefits both of us. This relationship." Why can't i be more honest with myself... Mentally facepalming, she ran a hand through her hair with the wind. "Such a quiet day. Seems the war had taken most of the big problems away."
Back to top Go down
Zenguai
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Zenguai

PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors   Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 12:02 am

In the Land of Shadow, Shikoku "Zen" Senju stood at the window of the headquarters they were given from the hosts of this country. The akatsuki had setup here under the agreement. Pulling his mask over his face, "Zen" walked outta his room and down to the ground floor, his akatsuki robe flowing as he walked.

---------------------
Dante Kilauea, a chunin from the Mist village was walking around Konohagakure, he was off duty at the time. No mission was at hand, just him enjoying the sights, but he wondered where to go first.
Back to top Go down
Fated_Sin
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Fated_Sin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors   Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 12:05 am

Nel was hopping from roof to roof and then slipped on a loose tile falling down in front of where the two Kages were. "ow!" she said rubbing the back of her head.

Kasumi sensed Zen heading out. She smiled a bit as he was one of the few members of the akatsuki that she actually liked. 'Wonder if we'll get paired up for another mission...hope so since he's a good compliment to my abilities.' she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Sivvy
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Sivvy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors   Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 12:51 am

Kayuko giggled as the young woman fell into their presence. "Oh my. It seems we have a spy amungst us, Lord Hokage. From the Hidden Mist at that." she cooed, any emotion masked vocaly and physically. "we may have to dispose of her. Would you not agree?" She reached into her sleeve and pulled out several needles between her fingers. "Unless you can coerce me not too, young one."

(because i feel like messing with someone =3)
Back to top Go down
Fated_Sin
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Fated_Sin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors   Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 12:54 am

"Ah I'm no spy! I was exploring and I slipped on a loose tile on your roof. Please don't make me have to fight I only fight if I have to. I'm really sorry." Nel said apologizing. She was more polite than most of her fellow shinobi of the hidden mist.
Back to top Go down
Shinbu641
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Shinbu641

PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors   Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 2:22 am

takamaru
---------------------
the hokage smiled as kayuko commented on his smile "i agree this relationship with our countries... i like it were its at hopefully we wont need to have seperated countries in the future" he said as he looked down at the city, its streets ran with kids and other shinobi gracefully, takamarus peace was cut short though when the girl popped in, he chuckled abit at kayuko's spy remark "hmm... i dont buy it lord tsuchikage..." he said pulling out a thunder kunai and pointed it at nel "you're gonna have to be a little more convincing, if you wanna live that is" of course at this point the hokage was just picking on the girl, but she didnt know that.

kajimo
--------------------
kajimo sighed as he contenued walking the street patrolling, he was starting to get alittle board, but kajimo heard a noise toward the lord kage's office, he looked up it was the akatsuki gathering *prehaps there about to go on there missions?* he though, atleast they would be making a damn use for themselves better then these dead weight shinobi they had in this town, kajimo looked back down at the shinobi one in particuler sitting under a tent, *she looks like a cooled one... darker then the rest, damn ninja are always so dark..." he said as he walked on, prehaps he would get a drink or something he was feeling alittle thisty, hopfully the julia would have a mission for the samurai soon.

(that was for you shattered)
Back to top Go down
Fated_Sin
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Fated_Sin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors   Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 2:28 am

Quote :
takamaru
---------------------
the hokage smiled as kayuko commented on his smile "i agree this relationship with our countries... i like it were its at hopefully we wont need to have seperated countries in the future" he said as he looked down at the city, its streets ran with kids and other shinobi gracefully, takamarus peace was cut short though when the girl popped in, he chuckled abit at kayuko's spy remark "hmm... i dont buy it lord tsuchikage..." he said pulling out a thunder kunai and pointed it at nel "you're gonna have to be a little more convincing, if you wanna live that is" of course at this point the hokage was just picking on the girl, but she didnt know that.

kajimo
--------------------
kajimo sighed as he contenued walking the street patrolling, he was starting to get alittle board, but kajimo heard a noise toward the lord kage's office, he looked up it was the akatsuki gathering *prehaps there about to go on there missions?* he though, atleast they would be making a damn use for themselves better then these dead weight shinobi they had in this town, kajimo looked back down at the shinobi one in particuler sitting under a tent, *she looks like a cooled one... darker then the rest, damn ninja are always so dark..." he said as he walked on, prehaps he would get a drink or something he was feeling alittle thisty, hopfully the julia would have a mission for the samurai soon.

(that was for you shattered)

"please I'm telling the truth sir...what can I do to make you believe me?" Nel asked hoping there was a way she could get out of this without fighting. She didn't realize how vague her request was however. (=P)
Back to top Go down
Sivvy
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Sivvy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors   Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 2:42 am

"What can you do, indeed." saying it more of a statement rather than a question. "How about getting on your hands and knees and..." Kayuko strayed off, trying to think of something that would be enjoyable to watch from there. "and... beg for sneaking around the Lord Hokage's office." it was the only thing that she could think of in this moment that didn't involve something lewd happening. Curse you dirty mind!! Knowing how bad the idea was.
Back to top Go down
Fated_Sin
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Fated_Sin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors   Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 2:45 am

"Please forgive me for invading the privacy of your office area Lord Hokage." Nel said on her knees bowing low in apology. She didn't want to cause a global incident between her village and the hidden leaf. She also wasn't used to people messing with one another as most hidden mist shinobi are too serious.
Back to top Go down
ShatteredSoul
Fox
Fox
ShatteredSoul

PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors   Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 2:58 am

Suddenly the Shinobi sneezed, almost sending her flying out of her chair. "Hey, someone must be talking about you Kimmy. Wake the hell up before you get a face full!" "GODDAMMIT!" Kimiko forced herself out of her dream and back into reality an instant after she sneezed, the world coming into a dark focus behind her goggles. "Hmmm!?!" Kimiko was on alert when she saw someone moving near the stand. "Just in time it seems." She whispered, peering around the edge of the tent. Two punks were leaning over the unattended counter, trying to help themselves to a free meal. Shadow Engulf Jutsu. In the blink of an eye she made the hand signs, dissolving into the dark shadows of the tent.

"You kids shouldn't take what's not yours." The voice came from nowhere, and the two kids spun around, confused and twitching. Kimiko rose from the taller one's shadow, rematerializing behind them. With an unrivaled swiftness, she struck the tall one across the back of the head, causing him and his buddy to spin around once more. "Oh hey there sweet tits... I thought some prissy old wife was comin' to drag us off! Nice to see the girls comin' out to play today." They both gave her a sneer and the shorter one winked. "Oh? Well yes, I guess I have come out to play." She said, letting her tongue flick across her lips. "Unfortunately for you, my idea of having fun is sitting back and watching my little friend Kukuru devour your disgusting, teenage flesh." The black flame slithered out from between her lips and wriggled across her skin. "Or I could bite your tongue off. How about that?" Her smile revealed a mouthful of razor sharp teeth she had formed out of her blood. While the two were paralyzed with fear, Kimiko quickly performed a headbutt on the shorter of the two. He went reeling back into the dirt, and the tall punk turned tail and ran.

"Caught one huh Kimiko?" The owner of the ramen stand came lumbering up to them, burly smile showing behind his beard. "Yeah. They're lucky they still have their dicks. Tch." "I'm sure they won't mess with you again. Hell, you probably scarred them." "I hope so. You can decide what to do with this one." Kimiko said as she walked off towards the Yamikaze's office.

As she was walking, she saw Hashiko Matsumura walking in the distance. Hashiko was probably the only member of the Akatsuki she could stand. "Hey, Hashiko! Hey, asshole!!!" She shouted, waving at him. Picking up her pace, the Shinobi accidentally bumped into a patrolling samurai. They exchanged glances, hers blank behind her goggles, his bitter and poisonous. She looked away as quickly as their gazes had met and continued on towards Hashiko. "The fuck are you up to, Hashiko?" Kimiko laughed, pulling him into a firm hug.
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors   Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 4:20 am

Hashiko
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The boy looked back seeing the others moving down, and heading towards the Yamikaze's office, which he was about to do the same when he heard a girls voice calling him, her words sharp. He growled a bit, his back still to her. "What do you want fuc..." He stopped short seeing it was Kimiko. "Oh! hey there little shit!" He said reaching up and patting her head, though he was the same age, and actually slightly shorter than she was. He shrugged a bit and sighed. "I am not really sure myself, I'm just bored... seems the others are heading to the Yamikaze's office... wanna come?" He asked laughing then felt her hug him. "What...." He said wrapping his arms around her, letting his hand touch the cloth on her back, thinking about all the things he could do just then, the thought of stripping her nude while breaking the hug was a bit tantilizing, but he decided against it. "Well... lets go..." He said letting go and walking into the Yamikaze's office.

Hayden
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He sighed after the other two left,wondering what to do next, so he decided to head back to the Yamikaze's room using his shadow engulf. He arrived in the room before anyone else and went over to julia. "They are on their way Mistress..." He said and noticed a few coming in, shaking his head. "Tokara-san!! Show some more respect to Lady Julia..." He said with a bit of anger in his one eye, standing beside Julia the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors   Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 5:11 am

---- Haruka, Runaway Hyuga part 1 -----
“ Tokara...” a voice muttered as a girl walked in and pulled the girl of the other Ninja “ you know better then to jump on people’s back like that” She spoke as she stood in line.. she was the partner of this young puppet master.. she looked over her robe’s collar and looked to the desk.. she was a Hyuga, but more so a member of the Akatsuki.. her strange eyes betrayed her nature.. but she was not ashamed to show them

-----Kenji, The Last Uchiha part 1 ------
“ Sometimes i wonder how serious you guys take this..”

-----Julia------
“thank you then, Hayden”she said as she looked back and awaited the orginisation to arive “ There you are..” she spoke as she saw the akatsuki gather before her “Still not everyone is here... but atleast enough of you to get on the way...” she spoke as she reached to her papers.

Putting down three files she tapped over them” One tails, Two tails and Three Tails.. we managed to find them, and you guys are going to hunt them... “ she walked to Suishou “ For you. And your partner... if thats still going on..” she said.. knowing that Suishou probably watned to work alone “ You get Shakaku.. Here is the information.. the Jinchuuriki can be foind in the village of sand “

then she moved to a guy standing alone and looking at her with a.. not very enthousiastic gaze “ For you, Kenji and your partner, Hashiko, I have the Two Tails, near the Village hidden in the leafs” she said as she gave the file “Il get right on it” he replied

And Finally she handed a file to the girl with the Byakugan “ Tokara and Haruka.. You two will take to the Three tails.. you can locate taht one in the Village hidden in the mist “ she spoke as she handed the two the file

After giving orders to the Akatsuki she turend back to Hayden “ our opperation will remain the same... locate and observe the Jinchuuriki..Elliminate anyone that gets in our way, and dont spare any Shinobi.. “ she spoke to Hayden with a slightly diffrent tone then to the Akatsuki

---Haruka Part 2-----
“ Village of the mist huh... Fine then we go there” she spoke and looked into the files “ come on Fowl, follow your big sis” she spoke and reached for her hand to lead her out “ Lets get our target first, and show we are the best, okay?” she asked with a smile

----Kenji, Part 2----
As he took the file and turned arround.. he walked arrouind to the entrance.. he passed Hashiko and pressed the file agaisnt hist chest” Lets go.. WE got a pray to catch” he didnt saym uch more as he passed him
Back to top Go down
Shinbu641
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Shinbu641

PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors   Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 6:03 am

suishou
-----------------
Suishou as he got ready to ask the yamikage about the mission his was caught off balance by tokara "ahh whats going on?!" he said as he tried keeping his balance, but but the commotion was cut short, suishou turned to see it was tokara "full of enthusiasium as usual hmm?" he said as he adjusts his glasses, looking at the yamikage, the akatsuki were gathered, though more people were still coming in, hashiko and another ninja came in aswell.

suishou stood pateintly as he waited for his orders, when the yamikage gave him his mission details he nods "working alone is something that ive always done, others just get in my way..." he said adjusting his glasses slightly "one tailed shukaku "hmph.. should be a cake walk." he said with a slight grin, suishou walks over to his crystal dragon, and jumps on its head grabing its horn "i wish you guys the best of luck, ill be off now, he said as the pick crystal dragon gave a soft grow, taking suishou out the window and flies off taveling to the suna.

takamaru
-----------------
takamaru walks over to nel kneels next to her an lays his hand an her head and looks at her closely for a few, seconds... "a spy for the mist thats what thi--- hahaha!" he said as he couldnt hold it any more the hokage starts laughing as he backs up "im sorry haha, i just couldnt resist do that to you nel we had had to mess with you, hehe" chuckling a bit he holsters his kunai "we know you're not a spy, i dont anyway she might make you do things, though you might not like" he say's pointing at kayuko "me on the other hand i might just make you do my boring paper work..." he said with a sigh having just reminded himself, he look's over at his desk "damn paper work will be the death of me i swear." he never really had time to do paper work, usually he would be making sure things around the village are going accordingly, takamaru looked at the tsuchikage, she was probably caught up on all her paper work if she was here though, kinda made him jealous a bit.

kajimo
----------------------
as kajimo was about to turn the corner, he heard a bit of commotion in the distence, looking back he saw to kids messing with the dark looking shinobi with the goggles, though it wasnt he bussiness it was over his dead body there would be any fuss in this town, as he begun walking over there he stopped, it seemed she had the situation under control, but one of the kids ran his was "stop..." he said grabbing the clothe of the run away he throws him to the ground "i dont want anymore commotion like that in my town agein... hear me?" the kid nods and regains his footing and runs off, looking back up kajimo sees the pink dragon fly off, guess i was right, im gonna see whats up... he said as he walked to the kage's office.
Back to top Go down
Sivvy
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Sivvy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors   Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 12:30 pm

~~Tokara~~~

"Hey put me down i wanna..." The childish shinobi cried before finding out that they were finally getting assingments. "Yeah! Misty misty mist village!" she cried grabbing Haurka's hand and prancing besides her a silver line of chakra tied the woman to her, and with a flick of her finger Fowl made her hand over the file. "Ow... three tails. Should be fun, Big Sister~" she followed Haruka till they were out of the office. "I think i'll just use BaaBaa to carry me, Haruka-nee" She sighed pulling out a scroll from her sleeve. she unraveled it, letting the paper float through the air as a large feminine puppet, tall and clad in the same akatsuki robe appeared. The girl disappeared under it's cloak and soon the puppet began moving. "Alright lets go~!"

~~~~Kayuko~~~~

The masked woman also started to laugh, though it seemed controlled. "It was just to perfect an opportunity to pass up." She agreed before returning to her tea. "You just had a bad run in with luck, my dear. Maybe you should be more careful. After all you only appear to be a chunin, hardly fitting for spying." she took another sip of tea. the day was so easy and carefree. It would be nice to have it that way, but kayuko didn't like carefree days. They made her worry; plots were being hatched and soon this happiness would be over. "Takamaru, you should have assistants help you with the day to day while you're doing your paper work. There really isn't time unless you can stay awake all day everyday, which I wouldn't advice." her smooth voice traveled the wind gracefully as she sat and drank her tea. "But if you feel so obligated maybe we should go out, though i might need a more inconspicuous garb." she giggled as she stood pulled at her official Tsuchikage garments.
Back to top Go down
Zenguai
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Zenguai

PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors   Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 12:36 pm

Zen had kept his pace downstairs, he thought about just leaving but he wanted to discuss something with Kasumi. It seemed like they had been cooped up a little to long here, Zen's intention was an intriguing thought.

-------------

Dante continued his walk through Kohuno, He was amazed at how much sun was coming down and how pleasant the people were towards him, though they seem to not know he was the host of the two-tails. Over the years people had become increasingly accepting of the facts instead of rumors.
'Dante, I think you should keep your eyes open. We are in a different country than our own.' came the voice of the two-tailed beast, Matatabi.
"I wonder where the other two are at..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors   Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next