Kitsune Mura RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokemon world RP [Interest Check]

Go down 
+5
Sivvy
Atomsk
clydedrive
Blitzer
Cazz
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sivvy
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Sivvy

Pokemon world RP [Interest Check] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon world RP [Interest Check]   Pokemon world RP [Interest Check] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 1:47 am

yush! it's all fun and games till you forget you don't have a character to play xP
Back to top Go down
Blitzer
Kyuubi
Kyuubi
Blitzer

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon world RP [Interest Check]   Pokemon world RP [Interest Check] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 3:22 am

Lol it's cool cazz. We all know RL can get hetic and you can forget things.
Back to top Go down
Beelze
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Beelze

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon world RP [Interest Check]   Pokemon world RP [Interest Check] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 10:17 pm

This looks pretty cool so I may as well give it a go

Name: Holiday
Role/Side: Teacher (History and Gym)
Pokemon: Abra and Butterfree
Appearance: http://safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=442135
Bio: The middle child of an affluent family he decided to became a teacher as a way of escaping the long shadow of his family.
Other: He enjoys his morning exorcise and always seems to be on the move, as well he enjoys to share some of the 'tamer' stories of his life. For reasons known to him alone, he always carries his Abra on his back and although it knows a variety of moves (via TM) it has yet to evolve. As well his Butterfree will on occasion rest upon his right arm.
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon world RP [Interest Check]   Pokemon world RP [Interest Check] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 6:27 am

Is it possible to be only a pokemon... Then im in for sure.. otherwise, il have to think bout it,
Back to top Go down
Nekomata
Goddess
Goddess
Nekomata

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon world RP [Interest Check]   Pokemon world RP [Interest Check] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 7:42 am

...... GODDAMMIT BEELZE!!!
Back to top Go down
https://kitsunemura.forumotion.com
Beelze
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Beelze

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon world RP [Interest Check]   Pokemon world RP [Interest Check] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 9:30 am

I didn't think that I need to clarify but actually doesn't have the lightning isn't like the pic shows.

Of course I am assuming that is the part you are objecting to and not the fact that he is an expy of russian leaders.
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon world RP [Interest Check]   Pokemon world RP [Interest Check] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 9:46 am

Beelze wrote:
I didn't think that I need to clarify but actually doesn't have the lightning isn't like the pic shows.

Of course I am assuming that is the part you are objecting to and not the fact that he is an expy of russian leaders.

I think it might be the name actually...
Back to top Go down
Nekomata
Goddess
Goddess
Nekomata

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon world RP [Interest Check]   Pokemon world RP [Interest Check] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 10:39 am

Atomsk wrote:
Beelze wrote:

I think it might be the name actually...

indubitably.... coincidences from hell suck.... >.< I mean really what are the odds?
Back to top Go down
https://kitsunemura.forumotion.com
Beelze
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Beelze

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon world RP [Interest Check]   Pokemon world RP [Interest Check] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 1:19 pm

Oh... never mind than...
Back to top Go down
Blitzer
Kyuubi
Kyuubi
Blitzer

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon world RP [Interest Check]   Pokemon world RP [Interest Check] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 3:10 pm

Can't wait for this to start ^.^
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon world RP [Interest Check]   Pokemon world RP [Interest Check] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 11:46 pm

Atomsk wrote:
Name: Kiromi
Role/Side: Student
Pokemon: Buneary ♀
Appearance: https://2img.net/h/oi50.tinypic.com/j5w1u8.png
Bio: A freshman in the pokemon academy (or whatever we are calling it), She is a shy girl who has a hard time meeting new people. She doesn't like keeping her pokemon in its pokeball, and normally walks around school with it pulled close to her chest. She can't see well without her glasses and if she looses them, she will probably fall down. She also has a habit of getting lost and disappearing sometimes.
Other: idk...

I edited the appearance...

Name: ??
Role/Side: Joker
Pokemon: Absol, Golbat
Appearance: https://2img.net/h/oi50.tinypic.com/30k57j5.png
Bio: A secret member of the organization joker, she works together with her partner _______, in all their schemes.
Other: N/A

(I'll finish this later when I talk to neko...
Back to top Go down
Sivvy
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Sivvy

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon world RP [Interest Check]   Pokemon world RP [Interest Check] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 12:52 am

omg it's the 3D generator that neko has been working around with xD
you look like Hitsune miku Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon world RP [Interest Check]   Pokemon world RP [Interest Check] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 10:27 am

Sivvy wrote:
omg it's the 3D generator that neko has been working around with xD
you look like Hitsune miku Very Happy
yeah neko told me to get it... neko was the one that made my second character...
also thats cause the hair is part of a miku mod.... I just wanted her to have long hair...
Back to top Go down
Cazz
Magical Fox
Magical Fox

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon world RP [Interest Check]   Pokemon world RP [Interest Check] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 11:33 am

I'm alive!

Name: Headmaster Alder
Role/Side: Headmaster of the top Usonian Pokemon Academy. Also teaches Advanced Pokemon training, care, and exploration.
Pokemon: A lot.
Appearance: http://safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=893650
Bio: In the course of his career Alder has served not only as a teacher, but also trainer, breeder, and professor. A graduate of the very academy he now runs he has traveled much of the world catching and studying some of the worlds rarest pokemon. Rumors persist of his having personally seen rare legendary pokemon.
Alder's career has been built off intermixed teaching positions and short, but intense research expeditions. He maintains these expeditions still, taking hand picked students along as part of his research team.
Other:
Advanced Pokemon training, care, and exploration.
Very informal, Alder's class is more a way to pick and train students that will accompany him on his expeditions. No student can enter this class without first being privately interviewed by the Head Master.

Name: Momo
Role/side: Sophomore Student
Pokemon: Kirlia
Appearance: http://safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=973102
Bio: Momo is a sweet girl who works diligently in the library of the academy. At least that's what people think. Normally she just relaxes and reads while her Kirlia handles a lot of the library work. Momo and her pokemon both love books and the library, but Momo is to unorganized to maintain the library where as her Kirlia is a little obsessive when it comes to the library.
Other: N/A

Name:Nami, The Game Over Ghost
Role/side: Student, sophomore
Pokemon: Haunter and Gastly
Appearance: http://safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=973411
Bio: Nami has had two great passions: Ghosts and games. A major member of the Video Games club she spends much of her free time playing games with her pokemon and other students. She and her pokemon often plan elaborate pranks on the students and faculty making use of the Ghosts ability to pass through walls. She earned the name "Game Over Ghost" because of her habit of using the phrase game over and because no one in the video game club can beat her.
Other:

Name: The School Yard Girl
Role/side: School Urban Legend
Pokemon: Herself
Appearance: http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/015/7/6/nega_tayu_by_meago-d5rl5fh.png
Bio: N/A
Other: The Usonian Pokemon Academy has been around for decades and has built up a rich and active history. Like many schools it has students that rumormonger, gossip, and like to tell scary stories. "The School Yard Girl" is one such legend. Rumors insist that if you wander the school at night after everyone leaves you will see a girl in a black uniform walking around the school. Enthusiasts will point out that her uniform is the type and style that was used some 20 years ago. Very few claim to have personally seen her normally claiming a friend saw her.
Back to top Go down
SuperNova
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
SuperNova

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon world RP [Interest Check]   Pokemon world RP [Interest Check] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 4:00 pm

Still accepting?
Back to top Go down
Cazz
Magical Fox
Magical Fox

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon world RP [Interest Check]   Pokemon world RP [Interest Check] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 4:19 pm

Of course. :3
Back to top Go down
SuperNova
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
SuperNova

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon world RP [Interest Check]   Pokemon world RP [Interest Check] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 7:55 pm

Name: Naomi
Role/Side: Student
Pokemon: Aipom, Vulpix, Servine
Appearance:
Bio: Naomi is a junior and is President of the Drama Club. She spent most of the first year catching and training, and in her second year opened up into more of the normal school activities. She found her calling with the drama club, and when the PResident graduated, she was elected as the new one.
Other: She pushes musical theater since she plays the piano as well as acts.
Back to top Go down
Cazz
Magical Fox
Magical Fox

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon world RP [Interest Check]   Pokemon world RP [Interest Check] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 10:32 am

Approved SuperNova.

We've got plenty of people. Now I just need to get that IC threads started up.

Also Cozzy. You can be a pokemon if you like (One of my PCs is one). Just send me a PM about what you have in mind first.
Back to top Go down
Cazz
Magical Fox
Magical Fox

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon world RP [Interest Check]   Pokemon world RP [Interest Check] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 10:50 pm

I'm still alive, but am having big writer's block on how to start this. >///< Just so you all know I haven't forgotten you. XD
Back to top Go down
Sivvy
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Sivvy

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon world RP [Interest Check]   Pokemon world RP [Interest Check] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 11:38 pm

i'm not sure where anyone is though =/
Back to top Go down
Blitzer
Kyuubi
Kyuubi
Blitzer

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon world RP [Interest Check]   Pokemon world RP [Interest Check] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 1:38 am

I'm here...waiting...
Back to top Go down
Sivvy
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Sivvy

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon world RP [Interest Check]   Pokemon world RP [Interest Check] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 1:30 am

mayhaps you could just make a general, "here's the school go nuts" intro?
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon world RP [Interest Check]   Pokemon world RP [Interest Check] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 3:28 am

I'm not here to often, but I'll post when I can.
Back to top Go down
SuperNova
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
SuperNova

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon world RP [Interest Check]   Pokemon world RP [Interest Check] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 2:51 pm

I'll be here more often once this starts. I may make a new character as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon world RP [Interest Check]   Pokemon world RP [Interest Check] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon world RP [Interest Check]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3