Kitsune Mura RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokemon world RP [Interest Check]

Go down 
+5
Sivvy
Atomsk
clydedrive
Blitzer
Cazz
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
clydedrive
Fox Cub
Fox Cub
clydedrive

Pokemon world RP [Interest Check] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon world RP [Interest Check]   Pokemon world RP [Interest Check] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 7:29 pm

Alright guys, sadly, I'm gonna sit this one out. I've got something against school Rp's.
Back to top Go down
Cazz
Magical Fox
Magical Fox

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon world RP [Interest Check]   Pokemon world RP [Interest Check] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 7:39 pm

To each their own Clyde. Have fun else wheres!
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon world RP [Interest Check]   Pokemon world RP [Interest Check] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 4:37 am

Um are we gonna get character sheets any time soon?
Back to top Go down
Nekomata
Goddess
Goddess
Nekomata

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon world RP [Interest Check]   Pokemon world RP [Interest Check] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 5:56 am

Don't rush cazz! He's lazy! That's not his fault ;D
Back to top Go down
https://kitsunemura.forumotion.com
Cazz
Magical Fox
Magical Fox

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon world RP [Interest Check]   Pokemon world RP [Interest Check] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 12:22 pm

Thank you, Neko.
Lazy people of the world UNITE! XD

Also finals. My finals will be done within 4 days. Likely less.
I've got the hard one today. Chinese Philosophy. This class should not have been this hard. ><
Wish me luck! Smile
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon world RP [Interest Check]   Pokemon world RP [Interest Check] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 5:00 pm

Cazz wrote:
Thank you, Neko.
Lazy people of the world UNITE! XD

Also finals. My finals will be done within 4 days. Likely less.
I've got the hard one today. Chinese Philosophy. This class should not have been this hard. ><
Wish me luck! Smile

would it be bad if you started every answer with "confusious say..."?
Back to top Go down
Blitzer
Kyuubi
Kyuubi
Blitzer

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon world RP [Interest Check]   Pokemon world RP [Interest Check] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 5:33 pm

Yes atty. Yes it would be bad XP
Back to top Go down
Cazz
Magical Fox
Magical Fox

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon world RP [Interest Check]   Pokemon world RP [Interest Check] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 12:29 am

Success or failure I'm done with that final! I think I did well.
And yes, that would have been bad Atty. ;P
Back to top Go down
Cazz
Magical Fox
Magical Fox

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon world RP [Interest Check]   Pokemon world RP [Interest Check] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 2:24 pm

I'm working on the intro post for the RP. Here is a couple things now:
We are in Usonia Region.
On the map there is a green marker on the west coast. Right along the border of what would be California and Oregon. That green marker is where the Pokemon Academy is.
Because of geological shifts and colonization Usonia has a variety of pokemon not found in other regions. Pokemon from every region can be found in Usonia.

Name:
Role/Side:
Pokemon:
Appearance:
Bio:
Other:

In "Role" the only roles are students and teachers.
It's a four year academy so you all can be Freshmen, Sophomore, Juniors, or Seniors.
The school teaches more than just pokemon stuff so teachers can be math, languages, history, pokemon, etc.

The school gives you one pokemon in freshmen year. After that it is up to you to catch more or not. Don't go wild with this. The school isn't going to let you have tons of pokemon. Also, because of school and club activities, not having a fully evolved pokemon by the end of senior year is not at all unheard of. Most seniors leave with 2nd and 1st stage pokemon. 3rd if they were really into training their pokemon.

On a side note:
I was debating where to put this RP. A lot of us, myself included X3, will likely want to do some sexy time rping.
I was debating starting this thread in the hentai section
or
Making two threads. One in the Lost Forest section and one in the hentai section.
The Lost Forest one would be for classes, battles, and everything that happens in the school building. The Forgotten Forest one would be centered around the school dormitories (the easiest place for hentai fun). This way the rp can still have a lot of both styles without each one getting to bogged down by the other.
Back to top Go down
Sivvy
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Sivvy

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon world RP [Interest Check]   Pokemon world RP [Interest Check] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 7:03 pm

yay it's up! time to look for pics @.@
Back to top Go down
Blitzer
Kyuubi
Kyuubi
Blitzer

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon world RP [Interest Check]   Pokemon world RP [Interest Check] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 8:52 pm

I shall get to work on a profile!

Debating if I should be a teacher or student

Also I like that splitting it up idea abit just to keep this RP from being spammed with sex scenes (though I'm being hipacritical here casue I'm guilty of such things)
Back to top Go down
Cazz
Magical Fox
Magical Fox

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon world RP [Interest Check]   Pokemon world RP [Interest Check] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 10:10 pm

Oh yeah! I forgot to mention!

The "near by" climate (near by being kind of relative) is mostly dense forest, mountains and coastal. So your wild pokemon are going to be from those kinds of climates. The pokemon the school gives you can be from another climate, but pokemon you catch will most likely be from a forest, mountain, or coastal climate.

The school does do regular trips to farther off climates and locals so you can just say you caught a pokemon on one of those if it isn't of the local climate, but that would be a bit harder.

Also the school is surrounded by wilderness so people can go out and find pokemon, but they still have to balance school and social lives so some people can go awhile without catching more pokemon
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon world RP [Interest Check]   Pokemon world RP [Interest Check] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 11:41 pm

Name: Kiromi
Role/Side: Student
Pokemon: Buneary ♀
Appearance:
Bio: A freshman in the pokemon academy (or whatever we are calling it), She is a shy girl who has a hard time meeting new people. She doesn't like keeping her pokemon in its pokeball, and normally walks around school with it pulled close to her chest. She can't see well without her glasses and if she looses them, she will probably fall down. She also has a habit of getting lost and disappearing sometimes.
Other: idk...

(I finish later)

Last edited by Atomsk on Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blitzer
Kyuubi
Kyuubi
Blitzer

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon world RP [Interest Check]   Pokemon world RP [Interest Check] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 11:51 pm

For any of those not sure what pokemon can be found nearby I found this page on bulbapedia to help you out

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Pok%C3%A9mon_by_habitat

Note: Upon further review this list is only up to Gen 3 pokemon below is a link to the full list of all 649 pokemon...Yeah I know it's getting kinda stupid at this point.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Pok%C3%A9mon_by_National_Pok%C3%A9dex_number

Last edited by Blitzer on Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cazz
Magical Fox
Magical Fox

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon world RP [Interest Check]   Pokemon world RP [Interest Check] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 11:55 pm

Cave climate works as well. We have mountains after all.
Back to top Go down
Sivvy
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Sivvy

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon world RP [Interest Check]   Pokemon world RP [Interest Check] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 12:40 am

Name: Vivian ( Ve for short )
Role/Side: Junior
Pokemon: Blaziken (male, Kenny)
Appearance: http://safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=912635
Bio: As a junior, Ve's been around the block of the academy (er w/e). she's known by many as being a martial artist and head of the karate club. she's was given Kenny at the beginning of her school career. she's not liked by her rivals, who are jealous of her success at training her blaziken and victories at martial arts tournaments. but because of her immature she is often teased for looking somewhat like a boy, which can set her off on a rampage worse than a primape. Despite that, she considers herself rather highly and can even seem like a snob at times.
Other: um.... go team rocket?
Back to top Go down
Blitzer
Kyuubi
Kyuubi
Blitzer

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon world RP [Interest Check]   Pokemon world RP [Interest Check] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 12:50 am

Name: Alex Crossmen
Role/Side: Student (Sophomore)
Pokemon: Aron
Appearance: http://safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=944924
Bio: A returning student. Alex enjoys battling most of all and can never turn down a challenge. His heart is in the right place though. He'll stand up for someone and will try to help others imporve. Apperently he's had issues at home with his father and doesn't like to talk about it.
Other: 9/10 you'll find him with his headphones on listening to music.

Name: Daniel Robertson
Role/Side: Teacher (English)
Pokemon: Mightyena named Brutus and a second Pokemon who only the headmaster knows about.
Appearance: http://safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=750033
Bio: A Graduate of Pokemon Acedemy. After getting a degree in english and a teacher's certificate he applied to take the place of the now retired english teacher. This is his first year teaching full time and hopes to make a good impression on the students. Hopefully they've matured since he was in school.
Other: Enjoys reading, Has a large bookshelf with novels he'll lend out to students as long as they take care of them. Let's Brutus walk around his classroom and sleep next to his desk during class.

Last edited by Blitzer on Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:55 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sivvy
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Sivvy

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon world RP [Interest Check]   Pokemon world RP [Interest Check] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 1:23 am

omg i loves me mightyena~~~ =D
Back to top Go down
Blitzer
Kyuubi
Kyuubi
Blitzer

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon world RP [Interest Check]   Pokemon world RP [Interest Check] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 3:42 am

Be good in his class and he'll let you pet him :3
Back to top Go down
Sivvy
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Sivvy

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon world RP [Interest Check]   Pokemon world RP [Interest Check] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 4:22 am

i could take that so many ways ;P
Back to top Go down
Blitzer
Kyuubi
Kyuubi
Blitzer

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon world RP [Interest Check]   Pokemon world RP [Interest Check] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 4:30 am

Go for it XP
Back to top Go down
Sivvy
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Sivvy

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon world RP [Interest Check]   Pokemon world RP [Interest Check] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 11:34 pm

yay~ that's enough of an invitation, thank you blitz~ ;3
Back to top Go down
Cazz
Magical Fox
Magical Fox

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon world RP [Interest Check]   Pokemon world RP [Interest Check] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 11:56 pm

So like I said...there will be people who want to do pokemon stuff and people who want to do sexy time RP. ;P

I'll be going with the two thread idea. I'll try and get the RP stuff up tomorrow.

Also all PCs thus far are approved. Just need to get that RP up.
Back to top Go down
Sivvy
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Sivvy

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon world RP [Interest Check]   Pokemon world RP [Interest Check] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 12:06 am

and a character made for yourself cazz =3
Back to top Go down
Cazz
Magical Fox
Magical Fox

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon world RP [Interest Check]   Pokemon world RP [Interest Check] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 1:39 am

Indeed. @.@ To much school stuff makes Cazz forget important bits. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon world RP [Interest Check]   Pokemon world RP [Interest Check] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon world RP [Interest Check]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next