Kitsune Mura RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Other Bleach RP

Go down 
+5
Atomsk
VGrace
Igraenne
Nekomata
Cozzy
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nekomata
Goddess
Goddess
Nekomata

Other Bleach RP  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other Bleach RP    Other Bleach RP  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 4:45 am

Um, there are no captains or arrancar in this one Zen, just normal Shinigami straight out of the academy and Hollow and stuff
Back to top Go down
https://kitsunemura.forumotion.com
Zenguai
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Zenguai

PostSubject: Re: Other Bleach RP    Other Bleach RP  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 4:47 am

and why arent you on MsN lol
Back to top Go down
Nekomata
Goddess
Goddess
Nekomata

PostSubject: Re: Other Bleach RP    Other Bleach RP  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 6:41 am

I was trying to go to bed... it didn't work @.@ my minds to active ><
Back to top Go down
Zenguai
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Zenguai

PostSubject: Re: Other Bleach RP    Other Bleach RP  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 9:19 am

it happens... just like most ppl sleep but dont actually rest

Anyways... i will create a character soon as I figure out which one..
Back to top Go down
Beelze
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Beelze

PostSubject: Re: Other Bleach RP    Other Bleach RP  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 3:14 am

- Hollow
Name Carrying Bell
Gender n/a
Appearance Its true form is that of an insect larva
Bio A hollow that has forgotten its old life as a human but still knows it has unfinished business and seeks to live again so that it may
Powers Carrying Bell can eat the souls of the living and possess their bodies when inside these hosts Carrying Bell can't heal them or slow the decay but can ignore the damage they suffer as it is the Reiatsu
of Carrying Bell that forces the bodies to move even though it would be impossible otherwise.

Last edited by Beelze on Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: Other Bleach RP    Other Bleach RP  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 5:54 am

I think we will make a launch of this assoon as Neko gets back *nods nods* otherwise intrest may start to die,

ofcourse when launched, it is still joinable
Back to top Go down
VGrace
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
VGrace

PostSubject: Re: Other Bleach RP    Other Bleach RP  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 11:36 am

Before Neko left we where talking about about creating twin Hollows or something ^^
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Other Bleach RP    Other Bleach RP  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 2:04 am

Name: Candy
Appearance: http://safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=594447
Bio: Candy is the Captain of the 13th squad in the Gotei, though she is definitely not the strongest around, you wouldn't know better from her boasting. She was charged to lead a small group that watches the world of the living, and help them take care of hollows. Though she doesn't fight with them to much, she more of oversees and organizes things, she will fight if necessarily.
Zanpakto: Amai Panchi (Sweet Punch)
In her shikai her blade forms into a giant lolipop that packs quite a punch. Though as she uses it, it slowly breaks apart over time, slowly lowering it's attack power. Though if it completely goes away Candy will go into a rage and begin attack hand to hand with much stronger force. She also can eat the lolipop, give her a sugar rush, and makes her much faster, but it doesn't last long and she crashes afterwords.
Kido: EFFFF KIDO!!

(Saved spot for second character)
Back to top Go down
Cazz
Magical Fox
Magical Fox

PostSubject: Re: Other Bleach RP    Other Bleach RP  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 3:08 am

I am still sorta around. Getting online is just a little harder.

Also I don't know what it is about this internet, but whenever I come to this site on a puplic MWR Computer that avatar, post number, etc section to the left of everyones' posts overlays onto their actual post. Makes it hard to read posts. ><
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: Other Bleach RP    Other Bleach RP  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 6:17 am

il be awaiting that then :3 nice VGrace!

Atty, im not sure we have any captains in here, unless you discussed this with Neko, but otherwise i like the profile

That does sound bad Cazzy Q_Q i hopes it gets better soon
Back to top Go down
Nekomata
Goddess
Goddess
Nekomata

PostSubject: Re: Other Bleach RP    Other Bleach RP  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 5:09 pm

Um Yeah, this goes back to our old talk silly D: remember? Atty was going to be the only captain and was supposed to be guardian over us small fries T~T Remember? Lolly Captain we discussed this you forgetful fox! D:
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Other Bleach RP    Other Bleach RP  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 11:45 pm

Yeah what neko said, We all discussed this together, and she probably won't be getting into fights all that much, she is just a watcher, keeping them in line!

Also I'll probably make another character soon.
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: Other Bleach RP    Other Bleach RP  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 5:00 am

nyu!! dont scold me, i was just making sure if i remembered correctly! thats what you get for not talking to me for so long ToT
Back to top Go down
Shinbu641
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Shinbu641

PostSubject: Re: Other Bleach RP    Other Bleach RP  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 9:25 am

- Fullbringer -

Name:yusei izuna

Appearence: Other Bleach RP  - Page 2 Mekaniker

Bio:ever ever since yusei was a kid he could see ghosts and strange creature's with weird mask's, he was always different then the other kids in school, due to the fact that he had powers the other kid's didnt and no one knew, he because he alway's kept it secret, he didnt trust anyone considering he was born an orphan he never knew his perent's, everytime he asked what happen it would always be "they died in a car wreak" or "they died in a store robbery" he knew better it had to be one of those creature's though, he didnt know for sure though, one day he was attacked by one, he didnt know what to do he was sure he was going to die, but as the killing blow was immanant a person in a black kimono saved him calling them self a "shinigami" they killed the creature easily, cautioning yusei to stay away from them, now yusei tries to live life as a machanic down the road from his house, he doesnt mind that the low pay's he's always had a love for car's and bike's, but more and more he's been seeing the ghosts and hollow he figured they would show up more, so over the year's hes been training to manipulate his power a little better everyday and everynight, so far all's he's been able to manefest his weapon's, he is also know's a bit of one of the bringer light techs aswell to manipulate asfault to bounce off of to reach his enemies, he still has trouble with it though, there's still more to learn, and trains everyday to learn the secrets of his power.

Fullbringer: "sharpend wrenches" yusei favor's his two wrenches hes had ever since he was 7 http://home.comcast.net/~alloy-artifacts/Photos/tools/vlchek_oe1316_2023_wrench_crmo_f_cropped_inset.jpg this is his fullbring without soul manipulating it, it has no properties in this form of course though he stilll uses them to bludgeon his enemies if need be.

weapons and apperance in affinity: Other Bleach RP  - Page 2 IMG_08

Last edited by Shinbu641 on Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: Other Bleach RP    Other Bleach RP  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 9:28 am

I see no problems with it, welcom aboard~
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Other Bleach RP    Other Bleach RP  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 12:25 am

Shinbu641 wrote:

Appearence: Other Bleach RP  - Page 2 Mekaniker

It's Sho!!
SINE COSINE TANGENT!!
SO ZETTA SLOW!!

okay I'm done now...
Back to top Go down
Shinbu641
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Shinbu641

PostSubject: Re: Other Bleach RP    Other Bleach RP  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 1:21 am

lol i didnt even know he was from another anime, i seriously picked it completely randomly lol
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Other Bleach RP    Other Bleach RP  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 1:22 am

Shinbu641 wrote:
lol i didnt even know he was from another anime, i seriously picked it completely randomly lol
He isn't. He is from a game, The World Ends With You, possibly the greatest game for the DS....

but that is besides the point.
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: Other Bleach RP    Other Bleach RP  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 10:58 pm

RP is up!! ^^ have fun everyone!
Back to top Go down
VGrace
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
VGrace

PostSubject: Re: Other Bleach RP    Other Bleach RP  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 3:44 pm

Name: Grimr Fenris
Race: Hollow
Apeerance http://fav.me/d1pnepl
Powers: Is predatory like a wolf and will ambush a weak prey
Bio: Grimr is a solitary Hollow that keeps to himself mainly in Hueco Mundo and is smart to keep himself out of other hollows business. Has a proud nature

just quickly done
Back to top Go down
VGrace
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
VGrace

PostSubject: Re: Other Bleach RP    Other Bleach RP  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 2:26 pm

Name: Shiro Akagi

Affliction: Soul Reaper Lieutenant

Appearance: https://2img.net/h/i397.photobucket.com/albums/pp59/Koto00/lr_IMAGE_01.jpg

Bio: Although young and naïve and new to her job, she goes about her new found position with all her abilities and it’s everything very seriously
Daughter of a noble family she was thrust into the world of the Soul Society at a young age, even though she wanted nothing to do with being a Soul Reaper, yet her natural talents and her father’s position meant that she shot though the ranks quickly. She soon came to respect her responsibilities as a Soul Reaper.

Zanpaktou Name: Yūgana Kaze (Graceful Wind)
Shikai- Stage one- Wind abilities like Temari https://2img.net/h/i397.photobucket.com/albums/pp59/Koto00/497px-Nieder_first_form.jpg
Stage 2-Imagine Temari’s giant fan- more powerful version of stage 1

Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: Other Bleach RP    Other Bleach RP  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:06 am

pretty much accepted, but seeing as we dont do LT's, and this is a bit before she turns LT in the other RP, is it okay to make her a normal Squad 8 member?
Back to top Go down
Cazz
Magical Fox
Magical Fox

PostSubject: Re: Other Bleach RP    Other Bleach RP  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 10:54 pm

I didn't like seeing this fade off. It was a lot of fun and I really liked my PCs. Just letting you all know I am still around for this should it revive. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Other Bleach RP    Other Bleach RP  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Other Bleach RP
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2