Kitsune Mura RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot -

Go down 
+9
Atomsk
Shinbu641
Zenguai
Beelze
Igraenne
Nekomata
Cazz
VGrace
Cozzy
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot - Empty
PostSubject: Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot -   Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot - Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 11:13 am

il update this as it all goes, if you have ANY backups or remember your characters from this RP, please post them, il see what i have left on my PC once i get home

Factions:
shinigami
Arrancar
Fullbringer
Quincy
Shinobi

those are the ones active, il fill in there rangs and all that as its updated

NOTE THIS RP IS ON STANDBY!! IT WILL NOT COMMENCE YET!
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot -   Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot - Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 7:07 am

Alright..what is to come here:
A list of:
-Shinigami
-Arrancar
-Quincy
-Fullbringer

- A Story Recap, plot highlighted

- Profiles of anyone i can think of that i can restore

Things i have so far:
List of:
-Shinobi ( just need the names im affraid ^^; )
-Profiles of: 90% my characters, only missing Angel
-Profiles of Rae: I have Irellia
-List of charcaters people had ( Incomplete )
- Rank System ( Work in Progress )

Its still far from being ready but there we go ^^;

Shinigami
Captain 1 - Julia ( Cozzy )
Captain 2 - Kizoku ( Rae )
Captain 3 -
Captain 4 - Kyuhina ( Atty )
- LT - Kuromi ( Neko )
Captain 5 - Tear ( Cozzy )
Captain 6 - Takai ( Zen )
Captain 7 - Yukio ( Cozzy )
Captain 8 - Eleanor and Haley Violet ( Cozzy )
- LT Shiro Akagi
Captain 9 - None
- LT - Kazuma ( Neko's )
Captain 10 - Katshushiro( Shinbu )
Captain 11 - Rosette( Neko )
Captain 12 - Azi ( Rae )
Captain 13 - Candy? ( Atty )
- Squad Member/LT Hinata

Arrancar
Espada 1 - Irelia ( Rae )
Espada 2 - Malvado ( Zen )
- ( Cazz )
Espara 3 - Yinjo ( Cozzy )
Fraccion - Rosa Espina ( Vgrace ) )
Esapda 4 - Grimr Zaki Zuhr ( Vgrace )
Espada 5 - Gunder Havok ( Neko )
Espada 6 Fualita ( Cozzy )
Espada 7 Carlito ( Shinbu )
Espada 8
Espada 9 - Sergei Kravinoff ( Beelze )
Espada 10
Numeros 11 - Rachel Ninemare ( Cozzy )
--
Quincy
im sorry atty, you will have to complie a list of this for me, i dont remember the rank system, so im listning them, but you have to do the ranking

Diachi ( Atty )
Shizune ( Atty )
Mari ( Neko )
Angel ( Cozzy )
???( Cazz )
Albrecht ( VGrace )
Rebecca( Rae )

Fullbringer
Leader: Kenichi ( Neko )
Wife/Right hand: Momo ( Cozzy )
General 1
General 2 Mezzul ( Cazz )
General 3 Haruna ( Atomsk )
General 4 Luna ( Neko )
General 5 Hiyo ( Cozzy )
General 6 Lars ( Rae )
General 7 Wayne ( Zen's Was this your rank? )

I will have missed Fraccions, LT's and all that, yes, and id appriciate it if people would post names on them, and understand that i cant keep track of every charactes name after a while absense, mh?

ANY kind of information that lacks or is incorrect, please post it, no matter how trivial
-------------------
Well here is the part about Shinobi:

http://safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=260985

After leaving behind him the Seretei forever, ??? Decdicated himself to his humble shop and the care taking of his child(eren), During such studies, he discovered the very Origin of Riatsu, an human energy called Chakra.. a Riatsu like power that could be molded into a variety of forms and powers, dedicating studies to this, he discovered it was a power that would allowed living ones
to fight at the very level of Shinigami or Arrancar, the first one he tried this theory on was his son, Kenji, whom was half shinigami, half Arranar/Human ( depanding on certain factors ) and started to teach him in this new way.. he developed a fightign style utilizng this Chakra to the body for movment and power.. and one for forming it into Kido like attacks
??? Had always kept an eye on the ever changing world.. and though no longer working as what he ones was, his concern for the human world was higher then any of the fighting orginisations.. Observing old Ninja traditions and a new age Manga,??? Formed the SHINOBI, in case the world ever needed its hero's
SHINOBI had but six members, the 6 where chosen base of there unique powers.. wich he traced throughotu the world:
Waarnemen ( Aweareness ): looks like Sharingan
an power that made the owner able to copy fighting moves and tactics with ease, just by looking closely. it also helps anticipating, rumors has it the power runs slighty deeper...
Waanzin ( Madness) lLooks like a pentagram,
one gaze upon the Waanzin’s eyes would put anyone into there worst fear and horror, trying to madden the very soul, it also allows the creation of a devistating black hole, but this drains the Chakra greatly
Zorg ( Caring ) a 6 leaved white flower
the ability to heal any wound by sacrificing a petal, ( wich i will explain more later ), wich only regrow every 3 months, the user is also granted a perfect agile and acrobatic body, that looks as if God himself made it * Female char only!!*
Bescherming ( Protection ) shapes the pupil and iris to a prism
: the power to dispell any Illusion or barrier by gazing at its core.aside that it has the ability to erect a power full shield by focusing
Wijsheid (Wisedom ) it is asure blue, and makes a DNA symbol run through the eye,
the Ability to know everything your ancestors have ever learned, aswel as a knowledge of gravity beyond normal, able to repell and pull in an enemy or objects
Vredig ( Tranquility ) looks like a shimmering light, constantly changing colour
the Ability to morph your body into your aligned ellement, also into any human/shinigami,arrancar you have ever seen, not learning there skills, but an identical clone, it also gives enormous strenght

These are the 6 atributes that the SHINOBI carry,

now some other rules of the SHINOBI:
-All weapons and Abilities are in Dutch, the weapons can be ANY kind of weapon, and are called: Strijders, they can upgrade once, like a stronger version of the weapon, or a bit changed version
- we use the 5 elements: Futon ( Wind ) Daiton ( Earth ) Raiton ( Lightning ) Katon ( Fire ) and Suiton ( Water ), your character is linked to one of the atributes, attacks of that ellement are stronger then others, and you take less damage from attacks related to taht ellement. However, you are not bound to that one ellement
- Shadow Clones, Bloodline abilities, Tailed Beasts, Substitutions, ( and if someone else has a suggestion ) are forbidden
- if you have summons, give them in advance, if the Summon is complex, make a profile for it
the Summons are based on Pokemon, because i want it to Razz but its NOT obligated to make summons ( not more then 5 summon groups per character )
- Rasegan, Chidori, etc etc, are allowed, BUT it is recommanded to make your own techniques

For now this is all rules, oooh finally i offer to edit your post to dutch where its needed, Simpy type everything in English, and mark what you need translated with | |. Example: |Victory| will make me edit your text to Overwinning,

Any suggestions are welcom, JOIN SHINOBI!!

The 6 Shinobi:
- Waakzaam - Kenji
– Vredig - Azriel
– Waanzin - Cazz
– Wijsheid - Rae
- Bescherming -
- Zorg -
( Sorry guys I forgot the names Q_Q )

Last edited by Cozzy on Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:23 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot -   Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot - Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 9:21 am

This is a profile list, here I will write what i know or remember of characters, to help you along if needed be, it might be name with description, or mabye only a descritpion, if i dont describe or even mention a character you know you had, dont be mad, i dont have a perfect memory

RAE
- Azi, used to be a member of the Seretei and Tears personal teacher, now has come back to reasume position of Squad 12 Captain
- Kizoku, the Captain of Squad 2, uses a zanpakto with poison smoke, he is one of the younger captains and has a bond with Yukio
- Irelia, leader of the Arrancar ( Profile already aquired )
- a female Quincy, hasnt shown much yet in the RP
- Lars, Fullbringer, uses a ring(?) that reminds him of his past love,
- A Female Shinobi, using the Wisdom ability, she is smart and uses no summons or weapons as of yet

NEKO
- Rosa, Captain of Squad 11, a fighter with a passion and dedication to her head Captain
-LT of Squad 9, takes over for the absent captain
- LT of Squad 4, a girl that makes sure her captain does not slack off to much
- an Arrancar to be Espada 5, i am not sure you posted him yet
- Black Bird ( though not sure you had a profile for him yet )
- Kenichi
- Bella
- Eva
- Luna
- Kai, driver that drives the family arround, his car is his power
- a young girl Quincy, friends with Momo,
- no profile posted yet, the wife of the Candy man, most of her is unknown
- Sachiko, Kenji’s twin sister,

ATOMSK
- Kyuhina, Captain of Squad 4, a Fox mimi that is a grand healer and a bit of a ditz
- The Quincy Leader, the branch father, and father of Shizune
- Shizune, the daughter of the leader, and a powerfull quincy
- Haruna, a female in a bunny suit, her embaresment is her power, she is Luna’s pet
- Azriel, no one knows ite true gender of form of anymore, summons an aray of insects and has the powe of Vredig

CAZZ
- Arrancar Fracion of Malvado, a female that has been giving a ressurection by Fualita
- Mezzul with a book, her book is a powerfull portal, and has more powers
- Quincy Female, hangs out with Angel alot
-Shinobi female with the power of Madness, she has her eye on Kenji, and has a wide array of summons

ZENQUAI
- Takai Squad 6 Captain and Love intrest of Tear
- Wayne a Fullbringer
- Malvado Espada 2, and rival of Yinjo

SIVALLA
- Riful, the Fracion to Yinjo, and dangerously powerfull,

COZZY
- Angel, a young girl with a grudge to Hollows and Arrancars

again, sorry if i missed anything, especially if i missed someone Q///Q, but please be mercifull on me
-----------
Next is profiles that i DO have

SHINIGAMI
-------------------------
Name: Julia Shincuro
Appearence: https://2img.net/h/i89.photobucket.com/albums/k230/ComandoZero/Julia/arrancargirl3.jpg
Bio: Being born the bastard daughter of a Shinigami and Stary Arrancar, Julia had always been treated diffrent, from all the other childeren, she was shunned and pestered, until a Shinigami captain ( still open if someone wants ) took his wng over her and trained her, soon they learned she was amazing, and her Riatsu topped all, her motviation was beyond all and she worked hard to become captain, then Head captain, at the end of it all, she was the most powerful “ Shinigami “ in existence, she cannot use Kido, as she is not of full Shinigami blood, however she Can use Cero abilities, and has Shikai and Bankai, if she has a ressurection aswel, is unknown at this point
Zanpakto: Raikirin, a unicorn horn shaped blade in its shikai, a rapier that guides lighting through its groves, it is hightly charged and can paralyze the muscle it penetrates for upto aslong as 5 months, the record is 2 years, it also allows her to call down her powerfull Electic Cero: Kirin No Kura, a lighting powerfull Unicorn that comes from the sky and tramples its enemies with lighting,

Bankai:; Kumo Kyo Raikirin in this form she gets to ride her magical Kirin no Kura as a mount, it is made of Lighting, and armored with a saddle and protection of clouds,...her horn now turns into a giant Unicorn lance.. she controlls the weather in this form and her electic power increases
-------------
Name: Saya, Yukio ( Captain Saya )
(looks like he\she is )Age: 19
Appearence: https://2img.net/h/i89.photobucket.com/albums/k230/ComandoZero/Captain_Yukio_by_Saya_Yu.png
Bio: a young lady that is well mannered and smartly educated, she looks up to her example, the head captain, and will do anything she can to applease the head captain, well she is kind and pure on her personal life, shes a calculated, fierce fighter when not, she seems to have an absolute stable balance between the use of Kido and the use of swordfighting, as she seems to not pick one over the other, and uses both equal
Squad: 7, Captain Rank
Zanpakto:Burikka, Kurisutaru
Kurisutaru is a unique sword that is in its shikai, completly made out of crystal, at first it was thought that her sword was just extremly strong because of this, but her ability is to magnify and bend\deflect energy,ranging from enemy kido\cero, to the light of the sun
Bankai: Ryouiki kurisutaru kasei
Kurisutaru shatters to many pieces, digging in the ground, walls and roofs arround Yukio, where the shards land, crystals begin to form and grow, what the crystals do exactly is unknown, but they seem to react to Kido, and even Riatsu ( and Chakra )

------------------------------
Name: Tear Kuwasaki
Appearence: https://2img.net/h/i89.photobucket.com/albums/k230/ComandoZero/Tear/Shinigami_Tear_by_fadingz.jpg
Bio: Tear is a standard Shinigami, born and raised as one, always lived in the seretei and doesnt plan on moving out of it, she is placed in squad 13 because of her variety of ability's, her weakness however is her medium blade fighting skill, she prefers to use kido and illusions to win, Now Captain of Squad 5, Tear has further developed both mentally and kido wise, to new levels, and is in a much better state then before, she is more confident and a stronger warrior, she still cares much for her teacher, Red, and slowly starts to form her Squad to her own ways, selecting members with high tactical insight, her Squad is now know as the Tactics Force, and takes on special missions with high risks, not so much on power but threat levels, of all the Captains in her time, she is one of the last ones remaining, and has now herself becomen a senior Captain, aswel as a dedicated leader, she still has a relation with Takai ( depending if Zen stil lwants to play with us or not )

Kido: Tear is a master of Kido, her Kido skills more then make up for her lack of swordsmanship
Zanpakto: "Bewilder there senses, Shinkirou"
Senkai: Her katana is an illusion type, meaning it focusses on casting the enemy into doubt or make them confused, in her case, there blade can cause mirage copy's of herself, making it hard to tell wich one is real and wich not, the catch however is that her opponent needs to have a strong patern of her movement and attacks in his head, so she will need to attack 5 times for it to work

Bankai Fukuhon Renda ( Copy Barrage ) makes copy images of her that can actually cause damage, each copy has 1\4 of her power, and she makes 4 of them, however if the real her gets knocked to the floor or her blade fals out of her hand, they will dissapear
Bankai Appearence: https://2img.net/h/i89.photobucket.com/albums/k230/ComandoZero/Tear/541115-tear_super.jpg

ARRANCAR
-------------------------------
Name: Yinjo Kazuma
Race: Arrancar
Espada 3
Appearence: http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs50/f/2009/265/4/d/Kazuma_42__Arrancar_by_reaper61.jpg
Bio: somewhat proud of his Arrancar heritage, he hates the Shinigami and jumps at Irelia first invitation to join the ranks of Espada, he loves to kill, vast and hard, and doesnt care for weak, strong, old or jong, just to kill Shinigami, though he also builds up a like for drinks
he is never without his Fraccion companion, the two seem to be lovers, yet there is always a tension between them.. one that cannot be explained.
Fualita is his sister, and after the fight on which he won over Rinful, his Resurection was so damaged, he had his sister build him a new one
his Zanpakto(s) : Estrella and Clamar
They dont seem to have a significant ability, other then guiding his Cero's through the blades, making them move slightly faster
Ressurection: Clamera del Estrella ( Screaming to the Stars )
Looks: https://2img.net/h/i89.photobucket.com/albums/k230/ComandoZero/Starscream.jpg (yesh its starscream, and il keep it that way! )
Yinjo gets a Hero layer arround his body, thicker then before, he also gains two cannons attached to his arms, these can fire various forms of Cero, aside the very high defence, he gets some speed added, and the ability to Jetfire Kick someone

Special Ressurection moves:
Revolver Shot Cero
A special Cero, wich can be fired repeatadly ( Like Starscreams lazer blasts =3 ) this is considered the standard attack

Beam Cannon Cero
More the a short shot, this cutting focused beam is great for a either a long range piercing attack, or a close range slash

Nullray
A blast of Purple Cero that, once it hits, turns all Riatsu in once body to the same type of Bakudo as used for the holding spells, its the hardest and most strongest Hold spell there is

Anti-Matter Cero
Cero that doesnt vaporize as the others do, instead it is focused on Exploding, causing great
explosions on contact with the ground or body
-----------------------------------
Name: Fualita Kazuma
Appearence: http://fav.me/d2ruk2n
Bio: always being protected by her brother, whom was a powerfull knuckle had as hollow, she always planed out his movements, when they finally transformed into Arrancars, she was first his Fraccion, and with that she gave him advice to the top..Irelia discovered her remarkable genius, and cut her lose from her brother..arround him..shes quiet and silent, smart, but on the background..however it seems that without him near her.. she gets a bit wacky, and out of controll,.. she has made terrific inventions, for example the full body transformation ressurection she designed for her brother, She is Ying, and Yinjo is Yang, together they might be the most lethal combination in whole of Hueco Mundo
Zanpakto : Arrecife
A tough Zanpakto that is said to be unbreakable, and forever sharp on the curtacy of being made of strong Hueco Mundo coral ( yes they have it, deal with it )
Attacks: Bala, Cero, Pesquiant
Special attacks: None, aside her inteligence and her many inventions
Ressurection
Aside a sexy costume, and a large lance/hammer weapon, the pointy things on her costume are missles, her costume is a tough armor, 10 times stronger then Hiero,her weapon is actually the fossilsed head of a baracuda, and its mouth can open to a beam firing weapon, aswel as bite down on the enemy, her inteligence for some reason seems to drop

- Baracuda Bite : the lance opens its mouth to bite the enemy, its bite is poisoness, and slows the nerve system, enough of the poison completly freezes the nerve system, but this has never been done outside of tests
- Baracuda Cero : the ominious Green cero is just very broad in range.. and can be moved arround while fired
- Pin Stinger : Fire the missles on her tights and shoulder filled with the Baracuda Poison.. paralyzing where it hits
- Pin Missles : Fires the missles for explosive effect,

QUINCY
----------------
Name: Angel
I know I had a profile and all for her, but it seems I have lost it, or not found it yet between my files. Il keep looking, or il rewrite her profile
-------------------------
FULLBRINGER
-------------------------------------
Name: Momo(donia Deloriono ) Sanjuro
Appearence: http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=Arrancar%20oc&order=9&offset=168#/d1ekoab
Bio: Momo has long sense parted with her ways of full power, she hasnt gone into that particulair state since the fights against Kenichi, and now, years later she is his wife, aswell as the adotpive mother of Bellarue and Eva,last but not least, shes also the biological mother of Momoko
Zanpakto: Dulce and Dumbre ( Dulcedumbre )
Momo's two swords each represent a difrent aspect, Dulce, speed, wich she can activate to move faster then Shunpo and Dumbre, Strenght,wich she can use to make it near a 100 times heavier then it seams on activation she can merge the blades together for Dulcedumre, wich is a dual blade with the Lighting element as its type,
Ressurection: https://2img.net/h/i37.photobucket.com/albums/e73/rickxeros/Momores.jpg
Momo used to give in to Momodonia in this form, and become a ruthless, unstopable killing machine, even rivaling primera Espada Julia, however, since her seathed hatred has been vanquished, her Ressurection is only 60% of what it once was, nother the less, its still hightly powerfull, Momo becomes faster, stronger, and controlls her Cero's even better,
-------------------------------------------------
Name: Momoko Sanjuro
Bio: Momoko is the daughter to Kenichi and Momo, and her little fox ears are the proof of it, how it comes that she looks this way is unknown, but the chance is that either during labor or during convieving her ( or both ) Momo was in her Ressurected form, Little Momo adores Candy and her big sisters, she always carries her favourite toys around, a robot doll and mr Slithers, whom is her Fullbringer
Fullbringer Mr Slithers
it summons a serpentine creature completely made of ice and protect its master, Momoko calls him Mr. Slithers, attacks; Other then Mr. Slithers obeying commands like: Bite, Crush, Cuddle, Freeze, Get Me Cake, The has no special attack other then bending and regulating water, mostly, Momoko carries him with her, wherever she goes

Because of her versatile bloodline and raising, Momoko seems to have special powers..
-----------
Name: Hiyo Ubscura
Appearance: : http://safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=533005
Bio: at young age she/he lost his father to cocaine.. for some reason he/she saw the Soul Reaper come for the soul of the deceased parent, and it had never let go of him. He channels the pain of losing his father in a destructive cord, and so joined the Xcution
Fullbring:
--Name: Sonata Revenga
--Focus: the guitar he/she carries, which used to be of his father
--Ability: Sonic shock waves, based on the pulverisation of oxygen molecules, a crushing and devastating attack
--------------
SHINOBI
----------

Name: Unknown, goes by Candy Man or Master Kage
Appearance: We only know he has blackish hair and wears this: http://safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=260985
Element: Unknow if he even has any
Strijder: Unknow if he has one..but he always has his cane with him
Summons: unknown at this time
Bio: Only his wife knows where they came from, and only he knows his plans, he is a strange man that managed to craft a way that would allow free bending of Riatsu, in a sense, by using the Life energy of human beings: Chakra, though Chakra and Riatsu are the same type of energy, they work slightly different, Most of the time Candy man runs his Candy Shop, or trains his children for combat, he has shown though to have some strange powers and is very knowledgeable about a lot of things he shouldn’t know.. definitely someone to look out for
-----------------
Name: Kenji
Appearence: Red hair, and a normal posture, he wears a T-shirt taht says” Flaming” and draggy Jeans, later on when he is older:: http://fav.me/d2op7wf
Element: Fire
Strijder: Aardebreker ( Earth Shatterer )
A gauntler attached to Kenji’s right hand, it has sharp nail like knifes and hard iron fists, using it to block and crush, it guides Daiton techniques better then Kenji’s Katon jutsu’s, however when transformed, it turns into a hand attached greatsword, made out of Lave and molten stone, wich instead od trying to incinerate thigns as standard fire attacks, is more ment to lash out waves of heat and cut enemies with pure heat
Summons:
De Bijters: 5x https://2img.net/h/i89.photobucket.com/albums/k230/ComandoZero/Growlithe_by_Jiayi.png
Little puppies that are more playful and sweet then true battlers, however do not understimate these little ones, they are fast and can track targets quite easily..they are also a hit with the ladies

Ringfang: https://2img.net/h/i89.photobucket.com/albums/k230/ComandoZero/Arcanine.jpg
A giant adult firebreathing dog, even while standing on all 4, he is about 9 feet tall, and runs extremly fast, his potential in battle is both powerfull fire attacks and being a mount, he can speak, but prefers to say little, he is the father of the 5 puppies

Miya Vuurzee: http://fav.me/d1qhj96
Summon worlds Queen of Fire and Passion, she is a beauty and knows it, shes about 1.70 tall, and has advanced arts of fire power, she has an intrest in Kenji, and thats why she allowed the bond, on occassion she teases the young male, however she is fiercly loyal, and when he calls upon her, she will not hesitate to come to the fight

Biogahpy:
Kenji is the son of the misterous shop owner, called Tontara, he works partime in said shop, but that is when he does not practise SHINOBI arts, he is a devoted young man that has misterous powers. From the shop owner he got the power off Waarnemen, the powerfull red gaze collides with his fiery nature. Kenji puts friends and family on the first place and will not hesitate to rush in if he thinks it could make a diffrence. It is unknown why, but Kenji never removes his gauntlet.. as if he hides something with it, whatever the case, Kenji is fierce warrior and a proud addition to SHINOBI

And!! I Found one of Rae’s Characters Stashed between my files!

Here you are Rae. It MIGHT need a little update, so copy paste it to work on it!

Name: Irelia.
Looks: http://www.desktopwallpapers.co.za/upload/DesktopWallpapers/cache/Anime-Claymore-73266-1680x1050.jpg
Biography: Irelia was another person who came out of nowhere. She was just another uniformed member of the armies of Hueco Mundo until one day, a tragedy struck her life. Out one a stroll one day, the former Espada 1 decided to go killing around random people. One of the people he killed was her sister. After this, she faded into the shadows, fully devoting her life to one single cause: Revenge. Every night and day was spent training, every thought fueled by hatred, her dreams filled with anger, until the day came. Instead of a simple assassination, like many people would’ve tried, she wanted full on revenge. She didn’t want a pitiful assassination. She wanted to fight him. Injure him, and look him in the ideas as he realized he had been beaten, while she saw the light leave his eyes. As said, as done. It was a large and glorious battle in the middle of Hueco Mundo: While many people believed Irelia would be instantly killed, logically enough I might add, they underestimated her, and so did the head captain. The fight went on for four days, day and night, the two fighting constantly, in and out of resurrection, every trick known to Espada used over the battle, until they took a break for talking, but the Espada 1 did a fatal mistake. He mentioned her sister. Fueled by new battle rage, she charged once more, this time with a stronger reiatsu then most of the crowd could even handle, hollows dying around her like flash as she charged once more at the Espada. Together, they locked in battle, like a deadly dance of blades for another day, until she finally, with one great blow, thrust her sword through his stomach, and took it out of his body by drawing it down through his stomach and going right out through his crotch. After that, she just stood there. Watching him in silence, as he bled out over the course of two hours, until he died. Then, when he was dead, she left, and inhabited the Espada 1 house. Many of the other Espada was not happy with this brutal way of going into power, but nobody dared say against her. She has sat on that throne ever since, leading Hueco Mundo in its regular every day duties, but only fighting when necessary, removing betrayers and the likes. However, now she has seen the world is brewing up for war, and once again a fire has been ignited in Hueco Mundo. Arrancars training, Espada boasting, Hollows swallowing as many souls as they can with their entire mind devoted to it, and in the Espada 1 hut, plans are being made, plans of the downfall of the world. Irelia knows war will soon come, and Hueco Mundo shall follow: And the world shall tremble.

Last edited by Cozzy on Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:06 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
VGrace
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
VGrace

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot -   Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot - Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 10:03 am

I wasn't a part of this 1st time but could I join ?
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot -   Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot - Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 10:14 am

ofcourse you can! I will soon post a recap, but we decided to do a slight time jump, to get eveything in line again, but yes, you are more then welcom to join!

you can make your profile(s) already, and we will work it all out :3

I loves your intrest~
Back to top Go down
Cazz
Magical Fox
Magical Fox

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot -   Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot - Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 11:48 am

Quote :
CAZZ
- Arrancar Fracion of Malvado, a female that has been giving a resurrection by Fualita
You got it right. I'll have to remake her since I don't remember much about her name and the like. Powers and personality are good though.
Quote :
- Fullbringer girl with a book, her book is a powerfull portal, and has more powers
Mezzul, General of the 7th I think, she can make things in books real. Her squad is secretive and individualistic, but very loyal. She was gathering and trapping hollows in some of her books for purposes unstated. >:3
Quote :
- The Fullbring driver that drives the family arround, his car is his power
What? This was not I.
Quote :
-Shinobi female with the power of Madness, she has her eye on Kenji, and has a wide array of summons
Very true. Don't remember her name. Madness, hand to hand combat, summons, gauntlet weapon that shredded memories and sanity, and an eye on Kenji. XD
Back to top Go down
Nekomata
Goddess
Goddess
Nekomata

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot -   Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot - Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 12:32 pm

The driver was me, and was named Kai.... I played too many characters....
Back to top Go down
https://kitsunemura.forumotion.com
VGrace
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
VGrace

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot -   Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot - Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 3:22 pm

Name: Grimr Zaki Zuhr
Affliction: Arrancar~ Privaron Espada
Appearance: Tall and very muscular like Chad, with darkly tan skin and shaggy white hair. Wears a wolf skull like helmet (top portion of skull at least). Outfit is a mismatch of furs and chainmail over a traditional Arrancar uniform, buts leaves arms exposed, showing several scars. Hollow hole over his heart. A large "4" tattoo covers his back but that has also been criss cross with scars.
Released form: Wolf skull encompasses entire head. Chainmail armor and furs more prominent with two metal spikes coming from shoulders (so more Viking like) In one hand is a large round shield with a snarling wolf emblazed on it and it the other hand a large double headed war axe (again all Viking style).
2nd Release: More or less a werewolf bound in chains Very Happy
Personality: Like Chad he does not say much but cares deeply about his friends. There is a reason behind his apathy as one time he let his desires over come, which led to his primal 2nd state. This however had two unseen outcomes. He murdered his best friend and brother in a fit of jealously because Grimr secretly loved his brothers Fraccion, but he know that the Fraccion viewed him more as a friend and loved his brother instead. The 2nd outcome was to become an Espada under Aizen, but this was short lived as he soon fled Las Noches to find peace. He was the Espada of self loathing, because he feared his powers and how his might hurt others.
Zanpaktou name: Fenrir
Release command: Let the word shake with your roar!
Abilities- Water/Ice same abilities as Harribel

•Cero: Grimr has been shown to charge his Cero using his sword and being able to fire it in a very wide ranging form, following the arc of his axe swing. His cero color is blue.

•Water Manipulation: His primary ability in this form is the creation and manipulation of water. The water used for his attacks is generated by the fang markings on his blade.

•Trident: A technique that allows Grimr to fire a high-force, mist-form Zanpakutō in a series of three shots. Upon contact, it can cause severe damage.

•Kogende, “The Boiling” Grimr points his blade out and instantly boils any form of water that comes close to it, including ice, and deflects it around him.

•Skjold “The Shield” Grimr can smack his axe against the side of his shield creating a shockwave like effect of spirtial energy that be harmful to weaker enemies, literally throwing them out of the way when their try to attack. Repeated hits of his axe will turn the shockwave the Nordlys “The North Light” that can even freeze enemies to death instantly…

•Draben “The Drop”, Grimr is able to condense large amounts of water around his blade before firing it as a blast that resembles a wolf’s teeth. He has also demonstrated the ability to fire multiple blasts in rapid succession with relative ease. The blasts strike with enough force to demolish houses.

•Bolge ”The Wave”, Grimr launches a rushing surge of water at his enemy. The torrent of high pressure water is large enough to cover several town blocks.

(I quickly did this so tell me if there any more problem~ anyway I might edit it later)

Last edited by VGrace on Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
VGrace
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
VGrace

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot -   Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot - Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 6:16 pm

Thinking of a female Espada and female Soul Reaper character ^^
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot -   Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot - Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 5:52 am

@ Cazz
Fixed the list, updated names where i could, aslo removed Kai of your list, added it to neko's, and your Quincy character came back to me, so i posted her profile in there now too, thanks for the help Cazz~

@ VGrace
Accepted your first profile ^^ welcom aboard, we will work you into the story!

@ Neko
nothing much, just loves you my dear friend~
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot -   Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot - Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 9:53 am

Recap

So this is what I gathered was going on when our site went offline, we might take a little time jump, but, as it is:

Our story started with the Shinigami moving to intercept a group of unidentified individuals, as the mission took motion, this group was discovered to call itself Fullbringers, a unit of new adversaries that focused there emotions on requisites linking to there past, in order to gain immense power, enough to raise against Captain Class Shinigami

The Leader of this so called group was Identified as Kenichi Sanjuro, an Ex-Shinigami with an amazing state of record, that was banned from the Seretei, the reasons for this have yet to been disclosed, Kenichi is covered in bandages, and appears weakened

The attack was crudely interrupted, by the arrival of a group of Arrancars.. a race thought practically extinct in the last Shinigami war, was banded again together by there new leader, the deadly but ambition lacking Irelia

a Fight ensued, ending in wounded on both side, but with the Fullbringers as winners, as they manage to escape, there leader using the facade to get to his intended destination, a bit mansion on the side of town, house to a noble family, all members of the Quincy bloodline

There leader, Daichi, a widow with a righthous attitude, met up with the renegade ex Soul Reaper, the leader of the Fullbringers, Kenichi, with Kenichi was his young daughter, whom formed a friendship with young Mari, Daughter of Diachi

In the Seretei, meanwhile Julia,, the head Captain calls back her people to receive reports of the incident, with two of her Captains down, and no other information she is pressed in a dark spot

However darker things are on the rise.. a mysterious stranger approaches leader after leader…leaving his mark on multiple of the young children, planting his evil plot, he instils into Diachi that his answer lays in Hueco Mundo, home world of the Arrancar

As Black Bird makes his move to instil young Momoko with the same…blessing.. he is stopped by a Kunai, thrown from a young man’s hand… Black bird is interested and lets the boy know that he should let his father know Black Bird wishes to speak to him.. Kenji replies that its never going to happen and charges in, he but never even reaches black bird as he takes Momoko home

Meanwhile at the angry world of Hueco Mundo, a similar, yet different stranger, wearing a hat and clocks, warns Irelia she will soon be attacked… as this strangers, naming himself the Candy Man, disappears in an instant and reappears at the Candy Shop on the Fullbringer Compound, he calls for his bond of fighters.. Shinobi takes Rise..
---------

That’s a quick recap, main line of events, I didn’t include all personal matters, and only went for key storyline without to many roundabouts, not interested in writing the whole RP alone ;p

now then! Some of the things that were going on when the side went down:

- Fullbringers and Quincy meet up, planning to send people into Hueco Mundo

- the first 3 Espada where at the main hall, heading the warnings from the stranger, they started to prepare for war

- The Shinigami where investigating the series of incidents that had occurred, and where at a high state of prepping

- Shinobi where having a meeting about their time of peaceful watching over the world was over and a real threat would occur

( now some more personal level )
-SHINIGAMI-
Julia, Rosa, Eva, Tear,
These 4 where at a restaurant in the seretei, Tear and Eva where about to leave

Hiyo, Kazume
these three where in a secret interrogation room, questioning the fullbringer in a dark way

Takai
being alone at his Squad Barracks, presuming training

Yukio and Kizoku
Yukio is in the hospital, and Kizoku is bonding with her

Kyuhina, Kuromi
Kyuhina fled from the torture room, and went back to her own squad barracks

Squad 12 Captain ( Rae )
Went off on her own to check on the Squad 12 barracks
ARRANCAR
- Irelia, Malvado, Yinjo, Riful,
In the main hall, planning there combat

- Fualita and Malvado’s Fraccion
in the surgery room while Fualita gives her the new Resurrection

Fullbringer

- Aside Hiyo and Eva, All Fullbringers are with their leader, awaiting who is going to be send to Hueco Mundo

- Momo is with Momoko, crying over there kidnapped daughter Eva

- Kai is washing the car

QUINCY

- All Quincy had aside Mari had followed to the HQ of the Fullbringers, selected to go out on battle

SHINOBI

-Azriel and Wisdom Shinobi
having a Discussion in the main room

- Kenji, Madness Shinobi and Sachiko
having activities in the training basement

- Candy Man
disappeared of to somewhere

--------------
is something i wrote wrong? Did i forget a character? A plot point? An event? PLEASE notify me so i can update it

OOOH, if you wish to OFF your character in an most likely happening time skip, please post info on it
Also loves you all for your cooperation in wanting to let this live again, it means a lot to my little fox heart~

Back to top Go down
Igraenne
Fox
Fox
Igraenne

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot -   Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot - Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 12:33 pm

Short recap of my chars:

Name: Kizoku
Role: Shinigami captain.
Looks: http://tinyurl.com/d6l438h (Could not find his old picture)
Abilities:

Shikai: His sword can create smoke, and make it solid as well, to use it as a shield for himself. He can also surround himself with this smoke, making him turn invisible. He can spread the smoke rather far, but the further it stretches the more it takes out of him.

Bankai: The same as his shikai, however, the smoke now turns to poison gas, and a gas mask grows in front of his mouth and nose. The poison is controlled directly by his thoughts, and he has been known to make the poison go anywhere into a persons body to kill him/her. Like the normal smoke, this one can also get solid, making it a very deadly shield as if the enemy rushes into the shield, he will block the blow then instantly send the poison gas into his target, before blocking up his bloodstream and killing him. He can choose who to target with this, making allies able to walk through the smoke while he is using it without danger. As all other bankais, it also makes him faster and gives him a higher reiatsu level.

--

Name: Lars
Role: Fullbringer general of 6th squad.
Looks (couldn't find original pic here either) : https://2img.net/h/i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg169/sammyloohoo/Anime%20Role%20Play%20Boys/draco.jpg

Fullbringer: Nice Guys Finish Last.

Spawning from a ring he gave to a loved one, who then broke up with him, when he activates it, a golden glove appears around his left hand, enabling him to bend and use light to his will. He can make weapons and shields with this, but also use it for spells. However, all the spells which he uses his fullbring on is naturally slow, out from the "Finish Last" part. He is able to make the light follow its target however, making his magic slow, but steady, as he is able to make it chase you for quite a long time. So far his most powerful spell is a rather large expanding light nova, used in battle against Tear Kuwasaki.

--

Name: Azi.
Role: 12th squad captain.
Looks: http://tinyurl.com/44fp85u
(The area beneath the first teal line is the only one who is there in shikai, the rest of the sword is put together in Bankai.)
Powers:

Shikai: Her sword being in its broken state is pretty much her entire shikai, that and a power increase to all her kido's, making them more powerful. They do not, however, change what the kido does, or how it works, that is reserved for...

Bankai: Her sword turns into its full form, the broken sword reattaching and vastly improving her kido abilities, making her able to combine kido's and change the function of it, combine them to send both their powers at one, cast strong kido without using incantation, and such. As such, her sword does not do anythign special by itself but rather boosts her already existing powers. In addition it gives the ability to cast a few new kido's which one can only cast while the sword is in bankai form. These are all invented by her, and she has never used them, as she believes they will cause "Massive colletoral damage"

--

Name: Irelia.
Looks: http://www.desktopwallpapers.co.za/upload/DesktopWallpapers/cache/Anime-Claymore-73266-1680x1050.jpg
Biography: Irelia was another person who came out of nowhere. She was just another uniformed member of the armies of Hueco Mundo until one day, a tragedy struck her life. Out one a stroll one day, the former Espada 1 decided to go killing around random people. One of the people he killed was her sister. After this, she faded into the shadows, fully devoting her life to one single cause: Revenge. Every night and day was spent training, every thought fueled by hatred, her dreams filled with anger, until the day came. Instead of a simple assassination, like many people would’ve tried, she wanted full on revenge. She didn’t want a pitiful assassination. She wanted to fight him. Injure him, and look him in the ideas as he realized he had been beaten, while she saw the light leave his eyes. As said, as done. It was a large and glorious battle in the middle of Hueco Mundo: While many people believed Irelia would be instantly killed, logically enough I might add, they underestimated her, and so did the head captain. The fight went on for four days, day and night, the two fighting constantly, in and out of resurrection, every trick known to Espada used over the battle, until they took a break for talking, but the Espada 1 did a fatal mistake. He mentioned her sister. Fueled by new battle rage, she charged once more, this time with a stronger reiatsu then most of the crowd could even handle, hollows dying around her like flash as she charged once more at the Espada. Together, they locked in battle, like a deadly dance of blades for another day, until she finally, with one great blow, thrust her sword through his stomach, and took it out of his body by drawing it down through his stomach and going right out through his crotch. After that, she just stood there. Watching him in silence, as he bled out over the course of two hours, until he died. Then, when he was dead, she left, and inhabited the Espada 1 house. Many of the other Espada was not happy with this brutal way of going into power, but nobody dared say against her. She has sat on that throne ever since, leading Hueco Mundo in its regular every day duties, but only fighting when necessary, removing betrayers and the likes. However, now she has seen the world is brewing up for war, and once again a fire has been ignited in Hueco Mundo. Arrancars training, Espada boasting, Hollows swallowing as many souls as they can with their entire mind devoted to it, and in the Espada 1 hut, plans are being made, plans of the downfall of the world. Irelia knows war will soon come, and Hueco Mundo shall follow: And the world shall tremble.

Ability: Her sword can absorb reiatsu in the form of bala's, cero's, and kido's, and use it to make Iralia stronger. It can also fire out cero's at her will with the stored up reiatsu. She can also with the new reiatsu, unlike other reiatsu, focus it in one area of her body to make that area work much better for a short amount of time, sort of like a boost.

Ress: Classified.

Shinobi:

Name: Chiyo Yamanata.
Looks (could not find old pic) : http://th09.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2011/247/6/b/ninja_girl_by_azemnaibaf-d48wppj.jpg
Powers: Can control gravity to a certain degree, and uses this for fighting. In addition with her wisdom, she can see things others cant, and while not being a particulary strong fighter on her own, being able to do little direct damage with her element (without exhausting herself a lot, that is), her combined intelligence, gravity and ninja skills is more then enough to defeat most opponents.

--

Name: Rebecca.
Picture: http://mobi-wall.brothersoft.com/files/240400/a/12834618418280.jpg
Powers:

Not being the strongest of Quincy's, but the fastest, she makes her survival through sheer speed. Her arrows can fly faster then other arrows as well, to the point that they begin getting flames aruond them from the friction applied. it is how her bow got the nickname "The Fire Bow" However, if you manage to make her stand still, she is pretty much screwed.

(think that is all...)

Last edited by Igraenne on Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot -   Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot - Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 5:24 am

Accepted all, but made a little edition to Chiyo

also, if you remember her main element ( i think Earth ) please post that too

other then that, thank you my dearest Rae Rae, your the first with al profiles up!
Back to top Go down
Beelze
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Beelze

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot -   Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot - Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 3:43 pm

You mind if I reboot this old guy?

Bleach Verse
Name: Sergei Kravinoff
Bio: A cunning Adjucha who became an Arrancar with the hopes it would slack his mighty hunger.
Apperence: looks around 30 the remainder of his hollow mask is in the shape of a goatee, he has long dark hair and red eyes.

Abilties are: He has a swarm of thousands of insect in or around him that allow him to see what they see; he can also control what they do. He can also make new specialized bugs in the mist of combat, his insects come in four basic types: Soldiers which are used for general observation and light attack these take the form of flies, Parasites in order for them to be effective they must get inside their target from then on provided he am in the same plain he can see and hear what the target sees and hears, and if he make it to the same plain as the target he can learn what the target was doing when he was gone Parasites have the appearance of tiny centipedes, Grenades these function as high explosives and are roughly the size of a baseball and they have a habit of exploding when they die, when they make contact with their target and on command however they cannot exist outside of combat sense they have a short lifespan, five minutes, the last type of insect is the Maggots which are stored within Kravinoff’s own body and will spring into action knitting his body back together when he takes damage.

Zanpaktuo: "Beelezbub" a pitchfork when released a turns into a swarm of insects and gains a second set of arms and two pairs of incest wings on his back the top pair is significantly larger than the bottom which provide stabilization. His face becomes elongated and more insectoid and his eyes become compounded.

Cero/reitsu color: Red

Moves: Sonido, Cero, Gran Ray Cero,

Weaknesses: fire, lighting and cold based attacks do a pretty good job of killing his insect swarm
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot -   Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot - Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 4:54 am

accepted, nice to see him back! i believe Neko still has an Arrancar as 9 atm, but he wants her gone anyway, so your character probably gets inlisted in the story at the point where she dies, is that okay?
Back to top Go down
Zenguai
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Zenguai

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot -   Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot - Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 4:47 am

Shinagami:
Name: Zen Takai
Race: Shinagami
Appearance: https://2img.net/h/i83.photobucket.com/albums/j284/chadni98/anime%20guys/blue.jpg (had to update)
Abilities:
Kido: Hyapporankan/(Hundred Steps Fence) #62. - Swords of Energy shot at Opponent to pin them to a surface or as to immobilize them.
Ru-denkou (Red Lightning) (variate of #4)
Tozansho #73. - White and Inverted Pyramid Shield
Seki (Repulse) #8. - Changed form from A simple ball to a gauntlet.
(Regular attack is with sword and such. Others will be put into when i get to finding them)
Shunko - Look it up on ( http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Shunko#Non-Spells)
(all abilities stay the same with the exception of added ones during Shikai/Bankai)
Zanpaktou name: Xean
Appearance unreleased: http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/I/41P223HAW6L.jpg
Appearance and abilities in shikai: http://images.wikia.com/finalfantasy/images/5/5d/Dissidia-FirstTsurugi.png Zen's strength is increase by 10 times, hits twice as hard if able. Most of his melee attacks comes with a backlash of energy. In the end result Most attacks just need to be within a certain area, to cause damage.
Ryodan (??, "Bisection"):A two-handed sword technique that has the practitioner bring the sword down with enough force that it can cut an opponent in half right down the middle
Utsusemi (??, Cicada, referencing their molting): It allows for a movement at great speed leaving an afterimage behind. The afterimage may even appear to have taken damage.

Appearance and abilities in Bankai: http://thedarkblade.com/wp-content/uploads/Black-Ninja-Warrior-Sword.jpg (only make around 5 feet long without handle): With his sword being back to a similar state but a mix of the normal and Shikai, Zen's Speed is 10x as fast (as normal) and his Strength is 10X as much. Speed and Accuracy
Hitotsume: Nadegiri (????, "The First: Killing Stroke"): This basic technique allows for a precision cut of extreme force and speed, it can casually slice through large, multi-story high opponents protected by steel skin. The opponent can be killed with one swift slash so precise, that they aren't even aware of until after it has taken place
Senmaioroshi (???, "Thousand-Page Wholesale"): a technique where multiple blade movements take place so fast that they can literally shred a target into pieces

Additional Comments:
During Shunko, Takai has been known to use his fists.

Release commands: Shikai: "Offensive", Bankai: "Protection"
Bio: Been a bit of a show off but always knew when to keep his mind
Personality: -the normal Takai-

ARRANCAR
Name: Segador Malvado
Appearance: Standing over 6 feet, his Zanpaktou is that of a Knight's Broadsword. With short (just got outta bed ruffled) hair, he never shows much emotion around any of the Espada.
tattoo location: Right Forearm. (covered by his jacket, if he is without his jacket he wears a bandages over it)
Zanpaktou name: Muerte (or M for short)
Appearance of unreleased: uniform( white jacket, black sash, white hakama, black tabi and white zori) The hole is on his lower chest. The Mask fits perfectly with his face, covering his left eye and cheek. It seems to be half of a http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTXDcPOTGGDfXb-tXcO8wyZa-2AyM_Qi7NfMh27JKQziMFMRSY
Garganta (of course, gotta travel)
Sonído (flash step)
Hierro (Harden Skin)
High-Speed Regeneration
Gemelos Sonído (Spanish for "Sound Twins", Japanese for "Twins Sound Ceremony") - Moves so fast able to leave back clones of where he was located at last. They are real in a way they bleed and can even attack. Their attacks feel as real as the original.
Appearance and abilities in segunda etepa: N/a
Release command: "Force"

Appearance and abilities in resurrection: His mask hides his face (fully). His body is covered in armor, much like a samurai's armor.

Abilities:
Split Sword:Spins his Zanpaktou around in incredible speed and than appears to have two.

Zen Sword: With the words of the ancient Samurai, His blade becomes sharp enough and quick enough to slice even the most Elusive foe.

Lightning Strike: Using the sword as a distraction, he than while the foe is focused on the Zanpaktou. Strikes with the palm of his hand.

Bio:After becoming Espada 2, Malvado was stern and cold to anyone. Never having a problem with any Fracción, he only follows orders any others are ignored except for when he is order to follow their orders on the field. If by chance that Espada orders are in contradictory to them then he will deny their authority over him.

Personality:
When on missions/Assignments: Straight foreward and never one to retreat unless ordered to by Espada 1. He only respects the present leader of the Espada, for him that is the only one worthy of his attention. Very few have seen his other side.

When NOT on mission: Thinks about everything and sometimes tends to ignore most Espada unless they have something of interest. Tends to only speak when words are needed, unlike the others he will punish if Fracción disrespect him does not matter who their master is. Only a few are allowed to joke with him.

This good for you Cozzy?

Last edited by Zenguai on Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot -   Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot - Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 2:25 am

Good as always Zen, welcom aboard~
Back to top Go down
VGrace
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
VGrace

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot -   Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot - Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 7:30 pm

Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot - Bfa3ba635b95f39870585ec573e7bb2d

what my dude looks like, but more viking you know ^^

btw I would so claim Nel right if I could Razz
Back to top Go down
Zenguai
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Zenguai

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot -   Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot - Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 10:10 pm

also "Wayne, the fullbringer" will be completely redone but he is rank General 1
Back to top Go down
VGrace
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
VGrace

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot -   Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot - Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 7:13 pm

btw I've got a female Soul Reaper officer and an Female Arrancar charater in the works ^^

and a male Quincy Razz
Back to top Go down
VGrace
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
VGrace

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot -   Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot - Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 1:07 pm

Name: Rosa Espina

Affiliation: Arrancar

Appearance: Unreleased form~ takes the form of a young and small girl (think like Lillynette)with short brown that's done up in spiky pigtails to one side ,with a rose flower like clasp which is in fact her hollow mask remnant. Also has a small black thorn like tattoo under her right eye. She has pale skin and her eyes are white because she is in fact blind. Her hollow hole is a small grape fruit sized hole where her belly button should be. Also she wears a Luppi style outfit.

Released form appearance: Basically, she pulls a Nel and becomes a full grown woman. Major differences are that her hairs gets longer and a visor like mask covers her entire face, and it is completely blank expect for a black rose petal like mark where her right eye should be. Like Nel her uniform becomes torn part because she has "filled" out just like Nel as well.

Personality/Bio: When Rosa awoke in the desert of Hueco Mundo as an Adjuchas, she found herself in a great problem; Rosa was blind. Straight away she found herself being hunted by other hollows and was forced to hide in fear of her life. However this allowed her to develop great Sonido skill and Pesqusia technique. This meant that she could evade her enemies and prey on weaker hollows in ambushes and sneak attacks. Over time she slowly evolved into a Vasto Lorde, but the decades of running had got weary on her and all she wanted to do was to feel safe from harm. One day however Rosa found herself being hunted by a group of powerfully Arrancar. When their caught her she did not fight back, having giving up all hope of peace. But their didn't consume her like a normal Hollow would have, instead their leader, a Arrancar called Ninemare took pity on her suffering or perhaps saw her potential strength, and took off her mask, transforming her into a Arrancar. She is her personal Fraccion.

Rosa has what you might call a split personality. In her unreleased form she is cocky, sarcastic, bossy and a bit loud and rude, but in her released form Rosa is more like her old self, being completely silent yet also at the same time always smiling. What can't be called into question is her undying devoting and loyalty to her friends and family

Zanpaktou name: El Bailarín Ciego (The Blind Dancer)

Release command: Show them the Beauty of our dance!

Abilities: She has a very unorthodox style of attack that is more focused on speed and agility then brute strength. She has been described of like being a "dancer of the battlefield". Her Zanpaktou are twin bladed hoops. In ressereccion: Rosa blades turn into "war glaives". A visor like mask covers her eyes and forehead, and it is completely blank expect for a black cross where her right eye should be. From her handle grip she can shot a golden colour cero at her enemies. Her released form also gives her an interesting ability; to mask her spiritual pressure and camouflage herself into the surroundings like a chameleon. This gives her great skill in ambushing and laying traps for her enemies.She can create spirit webs, one from each finger that can latche onto her prey to capture it and then rip it about.......

Last edited by VGrace on Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
VGrace
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
VGrace

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot -   Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot - Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 1:08 pm

Name: Albrecht Eisenberg

Age 22

Appearance https://2img.net/h/i397.photobucket.com/albums/pp59/Koto00/Green-Arrow--smallville-432795_1024_768.jpg (but in quincy colours)

Bio : Born a heir to the multinational company EisenCorp Albrecht lead a better then good childhood until he was 10 years old when he discovered that he and his family where descended from the ancient Quincy tribes of Europe. Thrust into a hash regime of training by his clan until he was 18 when he finally able to become a true Quincy Warrior. Although he leads an outside life of a rich and arrogant playboy in truth he holds the Quincy philosophy close to his heart. He fully understands the reason behind the Quincy genocide 200 years ago but still feels a great deal of hostility towards Soul Reapers. The Grand Council of Quincy Masters has recently posted to Japan, under the guise of setting up a new HQ for his family’s business.

Quicy Abilities -
• Quincy bow called Tauchen Adler or Diving Eagle plus a smaller back up crossbow that fires spirt arrows.
• Expert Marksman.
• Several Ginto tubes.
• Expert Hirenkyaku.
• Quincy Cross
• Seele Scheider blade.

Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot -   Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot - Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 1:09 pm

Name Haley Violet and Eleanor Violet
Appearance: https://2img.net/h/i89.photobucket.com/albums/k230/ComandoZero/2d66f3270725718e598d054dfe1c47a697f2ce2e.png
but with a bit of this in there behaviour and body type: https://2img.net/h/i89.photobucket.com/albums/k230/ComandoZero/sample_2b8ba9afba39ca62abaf5648a281764067e04936.jpg
Bio:
Haley and Eleanor are twins, they are at the same time exactly equal, and completely opposite, Haley loves battle, and is eager to give a good fight, while Eleanor is more calm, regal, and prefers a diplomatic solution, all there lives they have been together, ever since there mother, who was named Violet, passed away… they chose that as there last name, instead of the true last name they have, there father was a former captain, who impregnated there mother unaware, and thus never cared fort hem.. in there anger they abandoned there last name and took up the new one

in pursuit to make there mother proud, the Twins enrolled into the Shinigami academy, where they proved to be worthy soul reapers, not long after they graduated and joined Squad 8, there powers where not unnoticed, and together, they could rival any captain enlisted, thus, until they where single handed strong enough, they have to split the Position of Captain, because of there strong bond, they know each other so well, its almost as if they share a mind

Zanpakto: Haley’s Amaterasu (Illumenating Heaven ) and Eleanor’s Tsukuyomi ( Moon Reader )
The Twins carry two swords that resemble each other a lot, though the abilities are complete opposites, and have excellent combining abilities

Amaterasu: Haley’s sword represents the sun, and thus has a guard on it that looks like a sun , in Shikai its a red with black Two handed Katana, the guard is a symbol of the sun, with its flairs forever heated, the sword itself is lightly said large. its Ability is to absorb any form of heat, and use it to heat itself. When enough heat has filled it, The Blade will change to its various stages, changing the heat inside the blade, and its powers, aswel as its appearance:
-Rising Sun: a orange red colour starts to fill the blade,. Shimmering over it.. just like the sun rising.. the blade is hot, slamming it against wood would ignite it, same with other easy flammable objects
-Morning Sun: The blade becomes a bit more yellow aswel as redder.. it gives a warmer expression. Like the sun in the morning.. the blade can release short range burst of Fire, aswel as the constant heat
- Sun of the Day: the Sun now gives the same strong glow as the sun does at the mid of the day, at this form, its hard to describe the colour of the blade, because its so intense, you can hardly look at the sword itself.. it seems to no longer no longer fire short range flames, but now blinds the enemy, and its extreme heat fills the blade, expending its size with hotness
-Afternoon Sun: The sun is moving downward, and becomes, shining wise, a bit more gentle, the blade now loses its blinding abilitiy, but gets a vicious red glow..it now can fire mid range fires along with its swings, aswel as making bursts of fire rise from the ground when Haley presses her sword into the ground
- Setting Sun: Red, the blade glows a faint but flaming red, and now fires blasts of Fire, easily, however to much of these without absorbing heat, would revert the blade back to Afternoon form
Black Sun- The sun is all but gone, now the blade gets a deep black colour, and is able to fire all consuming black flames. The blade is Highly dangerous in this state.. and cannot last long in it
Nova- A form that should be there, But Haley never used it.. something about it getting on her nerves
Bankai: To her back, Haley gets a big circle. Attached to that are 8 “blades” which are the flairs of the sun, these flairs she can wield like swords, or throw like lances.. once they go to far away, they dissolve and start to regrow to the big circle

Tsukuyomi: This sword stands for the Moon, and thus has a sickle formed moon , pointing with its edges upward, as hilt, unlike her sisters sword, this one hardly changes size when going to Shikai, and it becomes a azure blue, the colour of the new moon, in this state, it will seem like Tsukuyomi’s ability is the exact opposite of the Amaterasu, instead of absorbing heat, it seems to increase the cold of wherever the blade is pointed.. however this is not its true power, Tsukuyomi is a Illusionary blade, and it needs to charge, from New moon, to Full Moon, to reach its true potential, the New Moon Illusions are but of simple feelings, but would a fully charged Tsukuyomi piece its opponent, a hellish nightmare will torture the mind of the opponent, letting him or her feel hellish pain in its mind
there are several stages Tsukuyomi goes through
-New Moon: A Azure Blue colour, mostly involving cold illusions, and light ice based attacks
-Sickle Moon: the blade will have yellow sickles on it, these Illusions are mostly visionary, seeing things that are not there
- Half Moon: Half the blade is Yellow, Half the blade is Blue, these Illusions represent doubt and emotions, things like thinking your love has betrayed you, or you have disobeyed orders
- Nearly Full Moon : The blade is now Yellow with Blue Sickle’s on it, its Illusionary the weakest state, it only distorts the movements of Eleanor, making her harder to Follow, however her Ice Powers peak
- Full moon: Tsukuyomi’s true strength, The Illusion of Pain, being stabbed by Tsukuyomi will purr all the yellow inside the person.. as she will relive a horrible dream under the moonlight.. for example being stabbed by a 1000 Blades, or reliving the moment your lover got cut down.. over and over again.. most minds break under this illusion, making them unable to keep fighting…if not worse..
Black Moon: Eleanor has not used this state yet
Bankai: her Sword becomes a long staff , with a sickle on each end, one facing west, the other facing east, she can also roll the staff up to a complete circle. Her Staff is capable of some destructive Ice moves, but when she rolls her staff to a circle, she can use it to transport herself into the dreams of her opponent, and turn them to nightmares

As there weapons represent certain times of the day, there powers are also linked to that, it IS possible for them to abandon there powering up methods, to synchronise there powers with the time of day, this brings both advantages and disadvantages, as the Black Sun only shines for 4 minutes and a New Moon will not change until its the right day.
It is said that there weapons, once developed more, might even be able to control the stance of the Sun and Moon, but they aren’t even near that calibur yet

Bankai Uniform Looks: http://safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=479162
Kido:
Kido wise, Haley focuses on Hado, and Elly Focuses on Bakudo, Elly seems more skilled in it though, as she also posses Ice-type Hado, and is adept to healing, the Movement Kido is more into Haley’s expertise
---------------
Name: Rachel Ninemare
Appearance: https://2img.net/h/oi44.tinypic.com/fuuvcp.png
Bio:
Being the sister of old Arrancar Momodonia, she has always gotten a chip up her shoulder, her personality is cruel, cold, and most of all, regal, she takes nothing from no one.. only from a select few.. one being arrancar leader Irelia, one being her close friend Grimr, and one being her sister, though she now despises her aswel, since she betrayed there royal belonging! She is a excellent fighter, but fights as little as possible ”what.. and sully my hands?” she is often heard speaking.. only when a challenge arises or a proper reward is promised, she will gladly raise to the fight

Zanpakto: Mismaimagen (La misma imagen ) (( Simulair Vision )
a Shining sword that is so polished, it reflects the image of enemy attacks if attacked from the wrong angle, it doesn’t send the attack back, however it gives the feeling that it does if you look at it, mostly though its just a strong katana, and Rachel’s personal mirror

Resurrection: Mecha-Ninemare
Longing for her previous, still beautiful form, and certainly not wanting to find out what her Resurrection might look like, let alone train till she achieved it, Rachel went to Fualita with this problem ..the answer was a chrome metal suit, that used Cero driven claws, tail mounted Bala gun/Cero Sabres, Extendable tail and high resolution lock on system, a mechanic form of her previous shape, well fitted for the ever so proud Arrancar

Resurrection: Verdarero Espejo ( True Mirror )
Her cloths become a flexible mirror coated dress, she gets her beloved tails back, each with the normally white tip, now mirror like, each tip can cut even through armored steel, her palms now obtain one mirror each, she uses these mirrors to confuse her opponent, and to look at herself from every angle

Resurrection: Model V-13-X34
http://fav.me/d255v34
She gains 8 blades that float behind her, and are under her control with a medium range reach, aswel as a 9th blade attached to her hair, her wrists and legs are outfitted with sharp edges, and her visor is a mutli-targeting control unit, the process take alot on her though, this very strong resurrection, almost completely numbs her personality, she becomes like a machine even more then with most Mecha-Ressurecrtions, she also loses her ability of Cero, and instead gains the abiltiy to use Time-Space Energy Swords, these, non-physical. Blade shaped attacks, can be summoned from various angles, but are unguided, Model V-13 is Fualita’s master piece

I’m not sure yet which resurrection(s) are going to be in use. But even if i pick multiple, it will be only one at a time, and if i go through multiple, V-13 will be the last, and most powerful, yay for the Fualita labs!! [b]
Back to top Go down
VGrace
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
VGrace

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot -   Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot - Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 2:32 pm

Anyone need a LT?

Name: Shiro Akagi

Affliction: Soul Reaper Lieutenant

Appearance: https://2img.net/h/i397.photobucket.com/albums/pp59/Koto00/lr_IMAGE_01.jpg

Bio: Although young and naïve and new to her job, she goes about her new found position with all her abilities and it’s everything very seriously
Daughter of a noble family she was thrust into the world of the Soul Society at a young age, even though she wanted nothing to do with being a Soul Reaper, yet her natural talents and her father’s position meant that she shot though the ranks quickly. She soon came to respect her responsibilities as a Soul Reaper.

Zanpaktou Name: Yūgana Kaze (Graceful Wind)
Shikai- Stage one- Wind abilities like Temari https://2img.net/h/i397.photobucket.com/albums/pp59/Koto00/497px-Nieder_first_form.jpg
Stage 2-Imagine Temari’s giant fan- more powerful version of stage 1
Back to top Go down
Shinbu641
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Shinbu641

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot -   Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot - Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 6:05 pm

Name: katsushiro "shin" Shin'ichi

Appearance: http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=bleach+OC#/d4hunn9

Bio: katsushiro is usually calm and collected, but in battle he is a different person completely, going streight for anyone who is declaired his opponant. he never shows mercy to his opponant unless they are a woman, he does indeed have the utmost respect for them, but knowing they're are women amoungest the enemy he is prepared to take the correct action so should his enemy ever be a woman.

Zanpaktou: shishi's "the kings" roar release phrase "maul and rip" http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100206174743/monsterhunter/images/c/c9/LionsBane.png
this weapon has one important ability great maul: using the spiritual pressure the blade built up it can release a massive amount of pressure in the form of a giant wave, it can destory a building or even an entire block in one fell swoop. katsushiro's brawn is able to let him use this sword with one hand aswell.

-Bankai: Shishi "kings" benevolance "show your lordship" in this form katsushiro is given armor https://media.photobucket.com/image/lion%20armor/Delakando/Lion_Armor___Complete_by_Azmal.jpg?o=26 katsushiro's speed and agility are increased as well, his armor is resistant to most attacks but is not immune, his benevalnt great maul attack is also increased 10 fold but can only be used once, it is strong enough to wipe out a few blocks.

Kido: hado #4 byakurai, hado #88 Hiryūge kizoku shinten raihō bakudo #61 rikujakuro, bakudo #39 enkosen, bakudo #62 Hyapporankan

-------------------espada----------------
name: carlito fabian

appearence: http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=arrancar+OC#/d275ws5 with red eyes and blue hair, and his zanpaktou at his side.

weapon appearence and name: hells light http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110828145440/bleach/en/images/thumb/a/a3/Kokutosword.png/237px-Kokutosword.png no significant abilities in this form.

ressereccion appearence and ablilities: "destroy the light, hell reaper!" http://th06.deviantart.net/fs41/300W/i/2009/022/3/5/Eclipse_Yorutsuki_Sensora_by_vinrylgrave.jpg in this form carlito's speed is increased tremendously, his strength is also increased. his man and most formidible attack is light piercer, this attack requires light around carlito, he absorbs the light around him then releases a powerful black wave of energy that can disintegrate his opponant (depending on his their spirital pressure.)

bio: more later

hollow kido: (forgot this) sonido, doble cero, perquisia, gargantia, cero, able to fire cero from his mouth, hierro.

Last edited by Shinbu641 on Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:19 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot -   Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot - Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot -
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next