Kitsune Mura RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors

Go down 
+6
ShatteredSoul
Cozzy
Atomsk
Sivvy
Fated_Sin
Shinbu641
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Fated_Sin
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Fated_Sin

Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors   Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 1:00 pm

"Hey Zen." Kasumi said walking over toward him since she saw the others disperse into various directions. She had a feeling they beat her and Zen to the meeting so now they had the currently found Jinchuriki to hunt.

Nel now felt like an idiot falling for that. It was obvious by her blushing cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors   Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 2:37 pm

-------
Haruka
-------
“yes that Costume should be fine.. but we need to travel quite a while to get to teh Village hidden in the mist..” she spoke as she now waked by the side of the doll.. it was wierd as now Tokara was about the same size “ You truly are skilled arent you, Fowl?” she asked as she walked along and put on her hat.. the straw hat with white stropes taht covered there face, they left the village of the Shadow” Its gonna be diffrent from practise fights.. be sure to be ready..” she told Tokara, as they headed the way of the mist
-------

Back to top Go down
Sivvy
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Sivvy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors   Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 3:32 pm

A sob radiated from the doll as they walked. "Awwww, Haruka-nee doesn't think I'm a good shinobi. She thinks I shouldn't be a Akatsuki~" A laugh followed, "BaaBaa is so easy to control. I only need one hand to work her; such a good puppet she is<3" the working gears of the puppet creaked gently as it walked through the hall. "Lets pick up the pass, Big sister. Before this fun runs away!" And with that the puppet began to sprint into the distance. "Weeeeeee~~~"
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors   Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 4:17 pm

Hashiko
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The boy was barely in the door by the time he was given orders. He let out a shy. "please as always, Kenji " He rolled his eyes a bit and turned to the girl he came in with. "Well it looks like it's mission time... I'll see you later... that is if this fucker doesn't kill me!!" He lout out a chuckle and begun to walk away from her, reading through the file. "Like that would ever happen" He caught up with Kenji, walking next to him. "Leaf Village huh? I wonder what kind of style they have there..." He smirked making hand signs a bit. " Cloth Technique: Cloth Wing Jutsu" His robe suddenly grew a pair of wings, his feet slowly floating off the ground. "let's get moving... need a lift?" HE said grabbing kenji's hand.

Ashita
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In the mist village the field begun to walk through, looking around at things. "It feels good to be back in my home town after so long..." It was a little while after the funeral of her husband, and she just couldn't stand being in the leaf village, so she would go visit family in the mist.

Hayden
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He sighed as the others got their missions and he looked over at the Yamikaze. "of course lady Julia.." He said and looked down, gently running a hand through his hair. "was there something you needed of me? I... will try to find the others."
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors   Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 4:30 pm

------Kenji------
“Hidden leaf Village..” Kenji murred as he walked along “yes.. I have family ties to there... When we get there i want to visit the old Uchiha liberies that are there...” he spoke as moved to his partner.. he needed his wings to fly with him.. he couldnt fly on his own” The Leaf Village is home to some of the most influential people of old.. We cannot under estimate them.. “ Kenji spoke as he was preparing to be transported” We need to be focused.. we rather not have to fight the Hokage.. it seems he is the carrier of the nine tails... we have no intention of getting anywhere near him

--------Julia------
As the Akatsuki where leaving her room she chuckled” Ofcourse I need you guys.. Do you think i trust them fully.. You guys are my loyal warriors.. and I need you to prepare for the assault on oru main target.. Konohagakure.. “

she ordered and then just awaited her enitre samurai and Shadow ninja assamble to appear

------Haruka------
“N.. No! Dont cry....uuuh..” then Haruka realized she was being hat “ one of these days Tokara,,” she said as she saw her dash off... “ That girl is full of energy..” she started to sprint right behind her “ at times shes such a brat.. yet I wouldn’t want to anger her...” Haruka muttered as she finally caught up to her

( Since i dont like to long travels x3 )

After a long while, they finally reached the outlook of the lake that was the Village hidden in the mist.. “ So we finally got here... now we just turn this village for the Jinchuuriki...” she said as she looked over it... “Byakugan!” her sences sharpend.. and gave her a strong gaze over the village... where was it?
Back to top Go down
ShatteredSoul
Fox
Fox
ShatteredSoul

PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors   Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 5:48 pm

"Sure, I'm not doing jack shit myself anyways." Kimiko gave him a huge grin before they started heading towards the kage's office. "Matsu-chan was getting a little frisky on your back there, Mimmykins. And you know what he liiiiiikes to dooooo~" "Yeah no shit Kukuru. Doesn't matter, a good stare down would have rattled his nerves. No shame in showing off a bit, hmmm?" "Bahaha! More like 'stand there and hope he'll finally touch you.'" "Sometimes I wish you had a face so I could punch it." The Shinobi followed Hashiko into Yamikaze Julia's office.

"What, already? Buh! You're just gonna leave me here with all the other stiffs?" She seethed, referring to the other Akatsuki, trying to keep her voice as low as possible. "Dammit, fine! See ya later, Matsu! Hope you get the shit beat out of you!"

Kimiko shook her head and turned to Julia, giving her a slight bow. The Akatsuki may have been at the top of her Fuck Em list, but the Yamikaze was a completely different story. She had allowed Kimiko, freakish nature and dangerous tendencies and all, to become part of the shadow village. The headband sporting the mark of the shadow was wrapped tightly around her thigh, the metal strip facing to her side. "Miss Julia," Kimiko began. Even though the Yamikaze was only two years older than the outcast Shinobi from the Hidden Leaf Village, Kimiko held the highest respect for her when they spoke. "I have been dreadfully bored as of late. I was wondering if there were any high ranking missions that needed carrying out." Hopefully none that involve working with the Akatsuki...
Back to top Go down
Zenguai
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Zenguai

PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors   Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 7:46 pm

Zen nods at Kasumi "Hello, I wanted to know if you wanted to join me in the next mission?" Under his mask was a smile, he always like Kasumi, it was like they had been partners before. "I am sure you know of the meeting and which Jinchuuriki, we are after correct?"

Dante had kept his stroll around Konohagakure uneventful, after all he was here as a vacation.
Back to top Go down
Shinbu641
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Shinbu641

PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors   Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 10:09 pm

kajimo
-------------------
kajimo arrived in in the yamikage's after the akatsuki left on their missions and gave her a bow he had actually waited out side to make sure he wouldnt have to say anything to them, he looked at julia "miss julia, everything in the town seems to be in order, and my patrols are done for the day..." he said as he notice the shinobi girl from earlier, he didnt give her a single glance after that, he looked back at julia "is there anything else the lord kage needs me for?" he said as he kept his in composure.

takamaru
----------------------
takemaru's face was still grim looking at the papers, but when the tsuchikage told him about getting an assistant, he rubbed his chin "that might be an idea kayuko, ill keep that in mind." he said looking back at nel he smiled "either way nel, as far as im concerned you're welcome in the leaf, we've got no beef with the mist, and to kill a mist ninja would mean bad news down the line hehe..." he said scratching the back of his head, he looks at kayuko "go out huh? sure anything beats just sitting here in the office all day, and you got a point you dont want to get any akward stares from the villagers" he said as he grabs his hokage's coat, which was all he really needed, he didnt really like the style of the of the hokages hat, even then anyone in the village would know who he was.

suishou
-------------------
suishou's hair flew in the wind as he and his crystal dragon made way for sunagakure, as suishou pulled out the papers the the yamikage gave his and adjusted his glasses trying to focus on reading "hyulia huh? sister to the kazekage..." he though as he skimmed somemore "sand minipulation, that could pose as a problem aslong as the kazekage doesnt get involed" he said speaking to himself, as he approached closer to the village he gave a smile "looks like i arrived.." he landed his dragon on a cliff the over veiwed the town easily, landing on safely on the ground his dragon dissapates "wells see how strong the sand village is today.." he said pulling out his akatsuki hat the had the white ribbions as he proceeded closer to the village.
Back to top Go down
Fated_Sin
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Fated_Sin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors   Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 12:02 am

"I don't mind joining you at all. After all we usually get results faster together. Not to mention you're more civilized than our other members..." Kasumi said. Inside she was smiling ear to ear as she was always happy to team with Zen.

"Sorry I didn't get ya'll were joking with me...most of my fellow shinobi in the hidden mist lack the quality of humor so my experience with it is low at best." Nel said still blushing in embarassment as she stood up.
Back to top Go down
Sivvy
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Sivvy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors   Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 1:51 am

~~~~Kayuko~~~~~

"don't worry, young one. You should head out though. You don't be thought suspicious by other shinobi." Kayuko chuckled, till Takamaru mentioned how she shouldn't look to conspicuous. She scratched her head nerviously. "Well I will probably gain unwanted attention anyway." She mumbled, taking off her mask. Her violet white eyes stared at Takamaru innocently. "I don't think there are many that have eyes like these any more." She looked away, a little embarassed to be seen without her mask. "It's been a long time since my ancestors were scattered. I still fear meeting the head house. That they would see me as a threat to the line." THere were many fear running through her mind. But that was something that was common when you lived in such an isolated region as the Village in Stone. Tears were starting to well, but she fought them back.

~~~~~~Fowl~~~~~~~

"You know you can't see that far with those eyes. You never trained enough, Haruka-nee." Tokara giggled standing outside her protective BaaBaa. "If you can't see It, then I'll send some toys to find it!" She was already pulling out two scrolls. Not that things were going to go wrong, but rather because she wanted some fun. "Find it find it find it" she flailed about.
Back to top Go down
Nazgy
Fox
Fox
Nazgy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors   Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 10:13 am

Mizoru walked through the sand storm, feeling the sand tear over her skin, her blindfold lifted from her ice blue eye but covering the red one; it was hot as all hell here, and the eye kept her cold and comfortable. Suddenly, she noticed herself coming to the gates of the village she was looking for, having been walking through the valley for what seemed like ages now. Knowing that her touch might harm people, she pulled down the blindfold in front of her ice eye and sent out a chakra net which told her what happened around her. The ninjas at the gates came out and begun asking her all sorts of questions, and she answered as truthfully and as honestly as she could afford to do. Eventually, after what seemed like an hour of questioning, she was allowed to go in, and to speak with the Kazekage.

Entering the village, she had the two guards follow her up to the home of the Kazekage. Once they reached her, the guards went in front of Mizoru and announced: "Kazekage-sama, we have a visitor. She claims she is here to seek residence in our village." The guards said, and Mizoru moved forward. "Konnichiwa, kazekage-sama." She said and bowed, before bending up again and taking a step back away from her.
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors   Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 10:37 am

----Julia----
“I do have a mission for you yes...” she said as shes stood up “ Kajimo.. Hayden, Kimiko” she spoke and stared at them strongly” We have reports of runaway nin’s.. lost to the villages of the five kage’s and roaming the lands.. Find them.. and ask them to join our ranks.. If they refuse, you kill them” she said sternly “now.. all of you... Go!” as she awaited her warriors to leave.. she stepped out of her office and moved to the Akatsuki in the hall

“ I Truly Don ‘t appriciate you working on your own orders, “zen” “ she spoke.. and looked to his strange ringed eyes” First of all.. You ignore my meetings again and il pull your plug myzelf.. Second of all.. I have not given you the orders yet to go after the nine tails.. So you are staying right here until i tell you otherwise..Is that clear..?” her arms where crossed..but within seconds she could draw her blade... more importantly.. to ensure “Zen” Never could harm her.. his real body was at all times gaurded on a secret location by her Samurai...
------
Hyulia
------
“GWUAAAAH!!” the bandit cried out as the scisor blade scoured through his neck,,, the ring of her scicor was still arround another bandit... she pulled him over and smiled” So now.. your finally gonna stop fighting and come quietly?” she asked.. as he nodded yes.. franticly..she removed the neck holder of her captive.. and moved him along “Sis will be so happy!”

Hyulia started to make her way back to the Sand village...unaware she was being expected by someone in a black robe decorated with red clouds... she soon reached the village entrance..
------
Haruka
------
She grinned her teeth at that comment.. Thats right.. She couldnt see that far... she was good enough in combat and saw pretty far.. but no.. she wasnt that good.. and though she didnt mind knowing her own limiations.. it did hurt when she knew her sister was better “One day.. Il steal her eyes.. and create the ultimate byakugan! Il steel them and the Earth Element with it!” she watched the toys fly away.. now was not the time... first.. they needed the Three tails
------
Gyra
------
Gyra did not respond.. even when the gaurds called out to her.. she just stared at the paper.. she seemed to just ignore it “ Just a second visitior..” one of the gaurds said as he moved over and tapped her shoulder..

Gyra looked up and stared at the gaurd” What? Oooh.. Visitor.. Right” she spoke as she looked at her “What do you need,. Stranger?”she asked as she stood up
Back to top Go down
Nazgy
Fox
Fox
Nazgy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors   Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 11:15 am

"I am here seeking audience for residence, kazekage-sama." Mizoru said, surprised by that the kage was wearing earphones. Maybe it was due to her paranoid nature, but she would never dare to block the world out so badly when she was in such an important position of power. She had troubles relaxing now, and she wasn't even really wanted by anyone; in fact she probably doesn't exist anymore as far as her old village and the world are concerned. Well, until now. "I do not hold wind nor sand powers but this village seems well hidden." She said. "It is therefor I humbly ask for the privilege to live here." She said, and smiled nervously to the kazekage.
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors   Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 11:42 am

----Gyra------
The Kazekage chuckled at that and stood up” my dear.. Nobody but my family hodls the power of Sand.. and as for the wind....ehhh.. its over rated...” she spoke as she moved closer “But do give me a reason why someone able to find the village hidden in the sand does not wear a headband... Are you a roque Ninja?” she asked.. now so close that the music from her headphones could be heard by the girl talking to her “ IS there any knid of information you would want to share with me..?” the gaurds took a bow and left.. they werent needed... in order of security: if the Kazekage could’nt manage.. No one could

Back to top Go down
Nazgy
Fox
Fox
Nazgy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors   Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 11:59 am

Mizoru sighed. "I am not a rogue ninja, as I was allowed to leave my village. Well, more honestly, nobody cared. I was 9, I held no secrets, had no formal ninja training and they really had no reason to let me stay." She said and rubbed the back of her neck. As the guards left, she continued talking. "As for information... Well... Depends... What information do you need?" She said. She noticed the music the Kazekage was listening to was rather catchy, but she felt this wasn't exactly the right time to comment on the woman's music taste.
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors   Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 12:15 pm

----Gyra----
“Eh,, The usual... “ she stated with a sigh”village...reasons.. hidden powers.. bla bla bla... “ she sighed and became quiet.. “ Actually.. .Come with me..” she said as she walked past the girl.. toward teh roof of the Sand pallace. She walked up and took of her hat”Alright.. show me what you got... and if you can hit me ... il rank you Jonin.. “ she spoke ...still listning to the music
Back to top Go down
Nazgy
Fox
Fox
Nazgy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors   Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 1:24 pm

Mizori raised an eyebrow. "Um... Ok..." She mumbled as she followed her to the roof. She heard what she had to say and she blinked. Fight the kazekage? Wasn't that close to suicide? She looked down over the village. Oh well... Too late to back down now... She sighed and lifted the right part of her blindfold, revealing her red eye. She then stomped into the ground, and glowing cracks all over the roof top appeared away from where she stood herself, including that it went under the kazekage. "Fire release: Exploding flame crater." She said, and she clapped her hands, and the ground where the glowing had been made a large fiery explosion, hitting everywhere where the glowing had been, missing Mizori. Mizori couldn't feel the flames around her, even though she stood centimeters from it; her revealed fire eye made sure of that.
Back to top Go down
Fated_Sin
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Fated_Sin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors   Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 2:45 pm

"Um lady tsuchikage I have a spare outfit in my pack if you would like to use it. It is a little more conservative but it's still pretty cute." Nel said trying to offer a helping hand to the tsuchikage.

"So which one's on our agenda list Zen? If it's that nine tails it'll be like christmas....but if not we'll still get a challenge." Kasumi said as she stood there with Zen.
Back to top Go down
Shinbu641
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Shinbu641

PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors   Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 3:26 pm

takamaru
----------------
takamaru watches as kayuko unveils her face he didnt expect her to be of "that" clan the hyuuga then looks aways folding his arms "that bond was servered awhile back by the last hokage, you're clan is free as far as i know..." he said as he looks back at her "if the higher ups did something like that they would have to answer to me." he said as he gave her a thumbs grinning "you guys are still here and thats all that matters." though he sounded confident in his voice he was still unsure he had the power ageinst the higher ups like them.

suishou
----------------
suishou watched as the girl defeated the bandits easily though they were lowely compared to most ninja. she seemed pretty childish though? *why is it always me...* he though as he put his hands together he formed hand signs "crystal style: encampment wall" he said as a giant crystal wall cut her off from the village entrence, suishou came out of the desert dust throwing his hat aside "im sorry, but you're fun just ended." he said as he adjusts his glasses.

kajimo
----------------
kajimo looked back up at julia as he listened to his orders "seeking more ninjas... hmph as if we had enough damn ninja in this village, but its you're order julia..." he said as he gave her another bow he wasnt really sure where to start, kajimo looked at kimiko and hayden, lifted his head back up he sighs "shall you two be accompanying me to?" he asked curiously "if so dont slow me down, of course i wont have to worry about that from you hayden" he said with a slight smile, hayden was a samurai thus had kajimo's respect, he didnt know what to think of kimiko yet of course, except for the fact she was a dispised ninja.
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors   Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 3:40 pm

------Gyra------
“Fire releases...”she said with a chuckle and raised her hand “Sabaku..do my will|” the roof she cracked.. it started to form and change.. burrying the roof once more in the sand it was made off.. she blocked off the Jutsu causing a doff explosion just infront of her “ Creative.. but you should consider your surroundings before you do something like that..” she said as she moved her hand onve more ... “Sabaku Trap..” she spoke and pressed her hands together.. the ground bellow Mizori started to shift.. and fall.. Like a puddle of Quicksand.. in the village of sand.. Gyra’s sand powers where at there peek “ Come on.. Im only on defense.. Try your best, girl”
------
Hyulia
-----
“W..What the...” she spoke as the crystal arose arround the gate... “ You got a problem mister? I swear I was going that way..” she spoke as she let the bandit go and stared at the guy in the black robes” How bout it ? Just get me inside will ya? “ she spoke and reached out to her weapon “How bout i get you a good haircut, Mister? Will you let me go then?” - Hey... Hyulia.. I have a bad feeling about this one... – Dont worry Shakaku.. He looks like a punk.. we will just clean his clock! She got her blade out and rushed toward him.. getting both handles she spread the huge siscor to a two meter wide contrapion.. "cutting time!"
Back to top Go down
Nazgy
Fox
Fox
Nazgy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors   Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 4:29 pm

Mizori kept her calm as the quicksand came, forming a few signs before a calculated explosion came and knocked hert out of there. She looked up at the kage. She had not expected this to be easy, but this might harder than she thought. She pulled the blindfold over her fire eye, and pulled it up from the ice eye. As she did, frost smoke began to go around her body, in stark contrast to the heat and sand of the desert. She curled her hand together and began forming quick signs with her hand. "Ice release: Protective ice dome." She proclaimed and moved her hand forward, and the roof got encased in ice. Suddenly, the temprature dropped, but more importantly; no sand came in anymore. Mizori then lifted her hand forward and did the same hand signs once more, creating a small ice dome in front of her. She formed more signs, and proclaimed: "Swallow snow storm." As she did, the smaller ice dome shattered and birds suddenly flew out of it, flying high up in the sky, then they surrounded the kage before diving down towards her, their beaks shining with sharpness. Mizori hoped the cage could defend this, she didn't want to be charged with murder.

--

Kiroshi came out from the training area, loosening her pony-tail. After taking a quick bath in her home, she headed up to the main building of the village. "Status report." She asked a jonin. "Mostly quiet kage-sama." He said. "I told you to not use that honorific." She grumbled before pushing open the doors to her office. She went in and looked through the paperwork, finding nothing important. "Mam, our scouts has reported there to be some kind of scouts in the outskirts of the village." The jonin came in and said after a small while. "Really now?" Kiroshi asked, taking a woodchip into her mouth, giving a chew on it; a bad habit of hers. "Any jonin open to check it out?" She asked, spitting out the chip of wood into a bin, looking through some papers as she said it. "No, mam. Away from me. but I am not a fighter." He said. Kiroshi groaned. "Damn it..." She mumbled. "Send Dante and Nel." She finally said. "They are in the Earth village, madam." The guy said.

"What? Why?" She said, turning around. "Nevermind..." She grumbled. "Send Ashita." She grumbled. "She is in Konoha, madam." The man said. "Oh come on!" She shouted up to the roof. "What about ANBU?" "We could send message to them but they are all out at the m-" The jonin begun but the mizukage interrupted him. "No. No." She said, and she tied her hair up into a ponytail, grabbing her weapon bag. "Gotta do something, you gotta do it yourself." She muttered to herself. "I swear to god, being kage is not what they made it to be." She was heard mumbling, before she left the room and disappeared to explore what was going on herself.
Back to top Go down
ShatteredSoul
Fox
Fox
ShatteredSoul

PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors   Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 5:13 pm

Kimiko gave Julia another bow as she finished her order. "Don't you worry about me, samurai." Kimiko's expression was blank, the malicious laughter in her eyes hidden, "I trained under one of the greatest Shinobi in the Hidden Leaf village for six years. I had to know how to move fast to escape the onslaught of countless "fellow" ninja as I escaped their fear wracked little settlement. Fear of me and how easily I could end all of them with a single thought." Kimiko glanced over at Hayden, giving him a nod. "You're Julia's right hand man. Any files on these "missing nin"?
Back to top Go down
Zenguai
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Zenguai

PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors   Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:46 pm

Zen smiles under his mask, "Thank you for the compliment" He holds out his arm, "Well lets get going, I suppose they think they will beat us." Soon as she touched his arm, he would teleport them to their destination.
'Ahh our Lady Julia still thinks I follow her orders.. well can she tell which body is the real me?'
(Btw Cozzy, He hasnt used the Paths yet so his body is still very much his and being used)
---------
A chill up his spine came as Dante came full circle around the Leaf Village. He shrugs it off and starts his way home. He was there only for a sight seeing trip so unless something came up, he would be in the Mist Village, but first he was to see the Hokage to notify that Dante was leaving as such was the usual ordeal of being a jinchuuriki.

Last edited by Zenguai on Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:15 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fated_Sin
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Fated_Sin

PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors   Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:54 pm

"I trust your judgement as always Zen." Kasumi said taking his arm. 'Always the gentleman...' she thought to herself smiling. She could never find a dull moment when the two of them were together.
Back to top Go down
Sivvy
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Sivvy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors   Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:56 pm

~~~ Kayuko ~~~~

"It's more a question of honor. I hear stories that many of the clan are weakening. And as an branch of the main tree I am not considered to be less, even if I am stronger." It was a sad fact that the idea of being inferior even as a Kage was strange. "I guess I shouldn't be worried. No one knows besides my family..." She froze as memory lapsed. "Um... I think I will take those cloths little mist shinobi. Would be less conspicuous if i blend in more." A line of blush crossed her face at the thought of not wearing a kimono.

~~~~~Tokara~~~~~

The childish one was bored. there was little to do while Haruka searched with the byakugan. She took one of her miniture puppets and began to start a theater show. "That's better..." But even that started getting boring. She shook her hand and the puppet moved to the village, falling as she broke her chakra strings. After a few seconds it exploded above the village. "Ooops. guess that was the wrong doll." She said innocently, but her wolfish smile was hidden in the darkness of her hood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors   Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naruto rp - Rise of the shadow warriors
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next