Kitsune Mura RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot -

Go down 
+9
Atomsk
Shinbu641
Zenguai
Beelze
Igraenne
Nekomata
Cazz
VGrace
Cozzy
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot - - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot -   Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot - - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:07 pm

Neko
Back to top Go down
Valkyria
Fox Cub
Fox Cub
Valkyria

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot -   Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot - - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 2:46 pm

Excuse me, is it still possible to join this RP at this point? and as what may i ask? it seems interesting but also a bit stagnate. so i wonder
Back to top Go down
Cazz
Magical Fox
Magical Fox

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot -   Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot - - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 5:30 pm

Joining is certainly an option. We're stagnate at the moment because one of our primary members is else where though that can hopefully be fixed, worked around, or worked with so long as people are willing. So yes joining is an option. Depending on which Faction you go with we have a lot of options. I've been with this RP for a long while now (Neko and Cozzy are the founders) and it has been a lot of fun.

In Bleach: Xcution of Souls there are five faction to choose from. Soul Reapers, Arrancar, Quincy, Fullbringers, and Shinobi.

Each Faction has someone in charge of it. I run the Arrancars.

Fullbringers are like the Empowered Humans from the show. They are Humans that have special powers based around an emotional attachment to an item or group of items.
They are currently at war with the Soul Reapers and are allied with the Quincy.

The Shinobi are a very small group with a hell of a punch. They are loosely based off of Narato. I think they might be full up. You'll have to ask Cozzy. They aren't exactly allied or at war with anyone I think.

Everyone else is more or less the same as in the show though with the addition of two factions politics between the factions are different obviously.

If you have any questions just ask.
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot -   Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot - - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 3:56 am

Joining is certainly a posiblity, and Cazz has already covered most of the things you need to know x3

just to add,

Atomsk runs the Quincy

Neko runs the Fullbringers

I run the Shinigami and the Shinobi

and as Cazz said, he runs the Arrancars

As for the Arrancars im not sure who holds wich ranks, i suggset making a character and discussing a rank with Cazz

The Quincy, i am not quite sure where we stand on that, in the wile we didnt post the Quincy's in the manga have undergone huge upgrades, and im not sure to what levels we take this with us, for clearence, you can ask Atty of how much is allowed

The Shinigami are currently only having a few captain positions open, and are in a big battle, i cannot garantee that you will be listed in a fight soon, and might have to wati for the next round

The Fullbringers... pretty much trhe same, but there you can talk with neko, though neko hasnt been on alot lately

and for the Shinobi.. yes i accept profiles, but right now, they will not get new members. sorry :/

thats the info i can give ya right now, so good luck with that!
Back to top Go down
Valkyria
Fox Cub
Fox Cub
Valkyria

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot -   Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot - - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:47 am

I don't Know about a few Captain spots, i only found one, Would it be a problem for me to Captain Squad 3?

In any case, these are my characters:

---Shinigami----

Name: Christine Sky
Appearance: short cut dark green hair in a ponytail, about 1.70 tall, is wearing a sleeveless uniform in the same style as Hisagi. Wears her white coat opened over her shoulders, and the sleeves are cut off. has striking blue eyes, and a pale complexion

Bio: Born into an aristocratic family, Christine was always pampered like a little princess, she got everything she desired at the mere call of her last name. To her it was like a magical spell that would open any door for her with zero effort

Christine had the longest gold hair the world had ever seen, the waves of it made her truly look like a princess. She was told it was a sign that she spook the truth, and that she was indeed who her words claimed to be.

When Christine grew, she learned soon that even people started to like her for the calling of her last name. People that would act out against her could be changed of heart within the mere second it took to whisper her name

When she grew and went into the Academy, as her entire family had done before her. They where all expected to wield the same kind of sword; a solid gold blade that was passed down from generation to generation: The Hyakushiki.

But at school things did not change.. Day by day she had people crawling to magic word that was her family name, But at this point? it was starting to annoy her. So she decided it had to stop.

Christine quit the academy, she went out on her own and wanted to think what live was truly about. She came to realization that, despite her heritage, she wanted to be her own person, and her own Shinigami. No longer did she want to be what was expected from her!

At this point, you might realize that Christine Sky is not her true given name. She abandoned it.. the Hyakushiki, the golden hair and her very identity to start anew. The real person "died" that night, and from her very ashes came Christine Sky

With her new look and new Identity she reentered the Academy, where her carrier started. Christine was actually good at what she did, and before long she learned her own Shikai, and was ready to graduate

She started her carrier under the Captain of Squad 6, Takai. There she worked hand and well to learn all about the field. It was there she also learned of the uniform type she wears till this day, as it gives her the freedom she so loves

After that she was recruited as the Squad 3 Lieutenant. She served there for a long time, right by his side until he died that is. His last request being for Christine to take over. And that is where she now stands; leading the Third Squad of the Soul reapers.

Personality:
Christine has a refined way of talking due to her heritage, this especially comes through when she gets excited and forgets to hide her true self. Mostly she is found trying to sound lower educated by on purpose making errors in sentences or by using a ghetto word, which she then ill places.

She is all about her freedom, she loves the idea that she fought herself free from clutches. She is an outdoors person that loves to get around. She also has a like towards fighting, and can more often then not be found out upon the battlefield.

The rest will be developed in game

Zanpakto:
Takaingu
Appearance normal form: A Blade with as its guard two spread wings, the blade slightly curved at the end.

Shikai: Maiagaru, Takaingu ( Soar, Hawk Wings)
The Shikai forms two blades from elbow to wrist, where they extend from the wrist as a small just past the hand blade, just like the wings of a bird of prey. The blades are sharp, sharp enough to cut the flow of wind and manipulate it, in this context the wings can be used for close range attacks, or used its powers to guide the gusts as slicing attacks, speed up her running, or even fly! The last thing it does is replace her sandals with steel claws, perfect to dive down an unsuspecting prey.

Bankai: Kyodaina Takaingu ( Enormous Hawk Wings )
Her Bankai release causes a high pitched squawk througout the area, as its result, it calls forth a gigantic mechanic hawk, that has a spawn wide of about twenty-five feet. The hawk has battle potential, such as being fast, being very big, and being able to fly pretty easily. It is also mounted with a missile launching system, and seems to have a feature or two in store. In this state. Christine still has her own wings.

Kido:
I'm pretty bad with listing this, so i hope its okay if i develop that in battle, her Kido will be pretty low, considering her fighting style

--------------------------

Name: Sohuki Mahnu
Apparent: A so called Ganguro girl. She has a tanned complexion, but bright blond hair and blue eyes. her hair is shoulder length. she has a scar on her left cheek from a blade cut, and is about 1.65 tall and has very fine formed curves.

Bio:
( will be updated later! )
Personailty:
Playfull and outgoing, loves to have a good time, and acts like it. she is giggly, but can turn serious on in instant. She is also known to have weekly crushes, but she does seem to favor her captain alot

In battle she is much sharper, and only fakes a distracted personality to gain the trust of opponents, she didn't become LT without reason

Zanpakto:
Tsumitsukurina
The sword has a heart at its pummel and the handle is a bright pink, the sword looks pretty standard.

Shikai: Wakareru, Tsumitsukurina (Break up, Heart-breaker)
Tsumi, as she lovingly calls it, is two wind fans, shaped like hearts. the edges are sharp, and the fans can be used as tossed circle blades. They function as boomerangs when tossed. The weapon might seem like a joke, but the weapon is coated in a high grade poison that slowly cuts down the nerve center. It spreads down through the blood veins and infects the nerves of where its cut. slowly disabling any muscle activity it goes past till it reaches the heart and kills.. The Poison is special though, only the thoughts of your loved once can slow it down, and the only cure is a kiss of your true love. The kiss stops the poison, and is the only way to reverse the effects

Bankai; Unknown at this point, she has not achieved it yet.

---------FULLBRINGER-------

Name : Mortius Undertaker
Appearance: A older gentlemen with a little grey beard and a Boll hat atop his head. Mortius is slightly hunched over. His grey hair is a sign of his age.
Bio:
To Come!

Personality:
A polite older gentlemen that serves Kenichi closely, he is also an expert on tea. Mortius is a bit grim, and talks as if he has seen everything already. his experience is rather deep though.

he has never seen in panic or out of control. His demeanor is always calm, and the smile that curls his lips never leaves.

Fullbringer: An old bible, which he wears in his jacket.
Fullbring Ability: The nature of his power lays within reading from his bible. Through the texts he reads out the death start to raise and bend to his will like puppets. This ability might seem useless, and that is why Mr. Undertaker only serves in large battles.

-------ARRANCAR--------

Name: Roderiques Chameleon
Appearence: wears a white jacket with a black band around it from his left shoulder to right waist, a blade hangs from his back, wich is his Zanpakto. he has a bright white hair that can change its color depending on his mood. he is about 1.80 tall and has rather yellow eyes.

Bio:
( To come )

Personality:
He is cruel, and slightly twisted. he is rather inventive and creative, but he is not overly smart. This limits him to just battlefield smarts, and it urks him he cannot be like Fualita.

He is eager to fight, and likes to torture his opponents. Be extremly carefull when facing this psychotically deranged killer.

Zanpakto:Lagarto
A two handed clay-more with a chain link at the hilt. this enables the blade to lash out from the hilt and be used as a whip like weapon. The blade is sturdy and strong, and depending on light, it changes is color.

Resurrection: Arco Iris
Changed him into a white plated cameleon that has his two eye constnatly searching, his white armor covers his entire body and can blend in with the area to become invisible.

his tongue is his primary weapon, and its long, flexible and when cut off, it regenerates. the tongue can also excrete a scent that numbs other senses like smell or touch. The only thing it does not affect, is sight.

Abilities:
Cero
Bala
( further information follows on rank )

----------------
My apologies for the lack of details, i first want to ensure they are accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sivvy
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Sivvy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot -   Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot - - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:01 pm

i think this one died
Back to top Go down
Cazz
Magical Fox
Magical Fox

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot -   Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot - - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:35 pm

Incorrect and rude, Sivvy.

It is alive so long as people are interested in it. People are still interested. It is being held up because some of us are busy and those that aren't are waiting on Neko.

I'm taking a summer class right now and the final is this friday. Until that final is over I have to dedicate my time to getting ready for it and school. After that I'll get back on here. Even if Neko still isn't posting the Arrancar's aren't tied up in the war and we can always create more options for RPs so long as people are interested.

@Val
I'll try and give you character a look tomorrow. Glad you're here with us.
Back to top Go down
Fated_Sin
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Fated_Sin

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot -   Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot - - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 2:47 am

I'm still interested. My quincy has only had a taste of battle and is eager for more \m/^_^\m/
Back to top Go down
VGrace
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
VGrace

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot -   Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot - - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 6:59 am

Damm I need to get back into this, but I thinks its going to be a bit hard from where I left off !

If not I really should get back into the 1x1 with Cozzy and our Bleach dudes!
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot -   Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot - - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 10:36 am

This RP is very much alive... if only i could get Neko to reply so im no lonegr stuck >>';

Anyway, i aprove of the Shinigami characters and grant them the LT and Captain rank, but its upto shin if you get the be his LT or not

Fullbringer - Neko's aprovment

Arrancar - Cass aprovement
Back to top Go down
Sivvy
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Sivvy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot -   Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot - - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:00 pm

i still finishing meh fight with shin @.@

think i'll make an arrancar.. wish i could just find rufil again T.T
Back to top Go down
Cazz
Magical Fox
Magical Fox

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot -   Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot - - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 3:45 pm

@Valkyria,

Your Arrancar looks good to me. On mention of the rank all ranks were recently, and temporarily, discarded when the former Primara died and my PC took over. No new ranks have been forthcoming.
Back to top Go down
Valkyria
Fox Cub
Fox Cub
Valkyria

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot -   Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot - - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 4:38 am

Thank you for the approvals, I shall soon work on there background stories, when i have studied existing characters. I will hold off on Roderiques's details, as it is unclear what his rank will be. Also would like to know if Shin is interested in my character serving as his subordinate
Back to top Go down
Shinbu641
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Shinbu641

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot -   Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot - - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:20 am

yes yes... good approved and the like, welcome to katsushiros lion squad, you shall make a considerable lion cub. xD
Back to top Go down
Cazz
Magical Fox
Magical Fox

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot -   Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot - - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 10:52 pm

I know there is still interest in this, but people aren't posting because we're waiting on a few people. Sad Just letting you all know I am still alive and around for this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot -   Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot - - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot -
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4