Kitsune Mura RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot -

Go down 
+9
Atomsk
Shinbu641
Zenguai
Beelze
Igraenne
Nekomata
Cazz
VGrace
Cozzy
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot - - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot -   Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot - - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 6:15 pm

Accepted, and sure, you can be my LT Grace~id be happy too
Back to top Go down
VGrace
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
VGrace

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot -   Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot - - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 6:31 pm

Rosa
Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot - - Page 2 Tira7
Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot - - Page 2 761bcb96c41e7e5e17ed978b8dcf8903-d4ar3p9
Back to top Go down
VGrace
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
VGrace

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot -   Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot - - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 6:47 pm

Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot - - Page 2 877730-naoto_31

Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot - - Page 2 617608-naoto__2_

Shiro Akagi lol
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot -   Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot - - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 5:13 pm

Alright my dearies, we are ready to get close to the start, i wanna announce the battle scedual, with a little explanation!

The last time in the Arrancar world, Irelia had prepared her arrancars for an impending attack, and told them to prepare for battle

as most of the arrancars made there way to the battlefields, Fualita grinningly taunted Malvado" You wanna see my new pet..i think you would reconize her" with this, Fualita leaded him deep into the complex ( and its important he stays there with her, Zen! )

all others, as said got ready for battle as outside

Momo and Diachi leaded there warriors toward the fortress Las Noches, where the Quincy's would fight Irelia and her forces. while Momo would tend to snatch a weapon in the laps of Fualita

what will be the outcome of this exciting battle?!

( then now the Scedual )

Malvado ( Zen ) – Momo ( Cozzy )
Fualita ( Cozzy ) – Luna ( Neko )

Irelia ( Rae ) – Diachi ( atty )
Yinjo ( Cozzy ) and Rinful ( Syvalla ) - Albrecht and Rebecca ( Vgrace and Rae )
Grimr Zaki Zuhr ( Vgrace ) – Shizune ( atty )
Carlito ( Shinbu ) – Angel ( Cozzy )
Sergei Kravinoff ( Beelze ) – Shin’s Fullbringer
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot -   Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot - - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 6:14 pm

and this RP is UP!!! Thank you ALL for your patience and not losing intrest!! makes me really happy!!
Back to top Go down
VGrace
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
VGrace

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot -   Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot - - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 6:16 pm

Myra Vuurzee

Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot - - Page 2 5b521710e7d49b29146146fcfd222518e3e4f72f
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot -   Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot - - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 10:50 pm

Seems good to me, though i still has to remake my character sheets...

anyway shinbu I gots a better image for you weapon

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100206174743/monsterhunter/images/c/c9/LionsBane.png
Back to top Go down
Shinbu641
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Shinbu641

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot -   Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot - - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 1:27 am

awesome thanks atom, i freaking loved the lions bane and i could not for the life of me find the right pic for it... so thnx >.<

also coz and neko i have the coolest idea for a fullbringer, i got the pics and everthing ready, i wanted to talk to you about them first.
Back to top Go down
Shinbu641
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Shinbu641

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot -   Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot - - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 12:46 pm

name: milo antonio or code name: stark

bio: in japan milo prefers the name stark in public but when hes with his fullbringer friends he prefers milo. mile spent 5 years in the marines be fore he decided it was time to leave and hopfully find something else out there. since he was on good terms with the general and considering his power, they knew about they didnt like it, but they had to let him go. after learning that there were more like him in japan he decided to seek them out considering he had no real family in america, he now spends his time with his fellow fullbringers maybe this was his new family now.

appearence: http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=fullbring%20OC&order=9&offset=24#/d3enf3f

prefered object for affinity: https://media.photobucket.com/image/desert%20eagle/xXIrOnMaN96Xx/desert_eagle.jpg?o=9 milo's most tresured object in life, he is very skilled with it.

full bring appearence and abilities: "eagle of ice" http://www.freewebs.com/norstar1/1295a.jpg milo's fullbring emits strong waves of ice when he swings it that can slice through buildings and such, he can use this attack at will. he has also learned to use the ice to his advantage on the battlefield he move in and out of the ice aslong is there ice, his major attack "eagles end" he spins the axe pointing it at the sky, then the skies go dark calling down the great eagle of ice, turning most of the surrounding enviroment into ice, giving him the field advantage.

hope this is good coz.

Last edited by Shinbu641 on Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot -   Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot - - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:10 am

x3 Code name Stark... anyway i think Neko will aprove of it,
Back to top Go down
Shinbu641
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Shinbu641

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot -   Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot - - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:23 pm

yup love the name stark, i think it explain milo well lol.

btw when do you think neko can approve? because i wait to post till he does.
Back to top Go down
Nekomata
Goddess
Goddess
Nekomata

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot -   Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot - - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 4:09 am

Approved and stuff Shiny~! I just haven't taken a moment to really look through this thread xP
Back to top Go down
https://kitsunemura.forumotion.com
Zenguai
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Zenguai

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot -   Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot - - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 9:16 pm

Name: Wayne
Appearance:http://images.wikia.com/camphalfbloodroleplay/images/6/69/Anime_guy.jpg
Appearance in Fullbringer: He has wings similar to an angel, over time as he absorbs energy his Angelic type appearance becomes Black and red to form more of a Fallen Angel.
Bio: One of the earlier Fullbringers, at a young age his father and mother were killed by Hallows. The only thing that saved him was his older brother. His father's ring which was a family heirloom became the base of Wayne's power. Without notice his brother was than slain by something or someone, no knowledge is known by Wayne.
Fullbring:
--Name: Fallen
--Focus: A Heirloom Ring
--Ability: Absorption of Energy, converted into power for Wayne to use. Extended use of power or build of power in body is liable to explosion that kills both Wayne and most people/things around him.
Hand to Hand combat is his best use.
The Energy stored can be used to increase the power behind each attack, hand to hand or projectile.
As his form changes from Golden to Black/red, his attacks become more powerful.

Limits:
The bigger the energy the longer it will take to absorb.
Instant attacks cant be absorbed.
Back to top Go down
Cazz
Magical Fox
Magical Fox

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot -   Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot - - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 2:35 pm

No idea what is going on in the RP. @.@ Been away to long. Need to post my old PCs back up. @.@
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot -   Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot - - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 4:13 am

Your Arrancar is getting her ressurection installed as we speak

your Quincy is still at earth

Mezool is with Kenichi, awaiting the right moment

Your Shinobi is most likely in council at the Candy Shop

We are currently playing the invasion, i managed to leave your characters out of affairs for now, aside Mezool since we need her, but im sure Neko or myzelf can get you right back up to speed
Back to top Go down
Cazz
Magical Fox
Magical Fox

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot -   Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot - - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 8:14 am

I glaced through reading the parts that were of PCs I had dealings with. I saw mention of my Arrancar, but must have missed Mezool.
Back to top Go down
Shinbu641
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Shinbu641

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot -   Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot - - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 9:23 am

name: Arjen

Appearance: http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=naruto%20OC&order=9&offset=96#/d1obp9j

Genkai: Bescherming eye appearence: http://images.sodahead.com/profiles/0/0/1/7/3/2/1/9/3/ciel-32092544934.png

Main Atribute: earth and knows only one fire tech which is fire ball.

Bio: arjen was born with no eye sight, at first anybody would think him as blind which he is, but he would actually see you before you see him, his visual perception is based on seeing and sensing chalkra/reiatsu and movments, he is actually a deadly opponant if underestimated, which alot of people make that mistake considering his attitude and personality, everybody thinks arjen is insane, which he is. he feels the need to fight anybody but he does consider some people allies which those in the shinobi, anyone else would have to prove their worth to him.

Weapon(s): mainly uses clay bird bombs and a giant clay bird to ride.

Summon(s): none

Last edited by Shinbu641 on Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot -   Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot - - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 5:52 pm

aproved, but you knew that! welcom
Back to top Go down
Igraenne
Fox
Fox
Igraenne

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot -   Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot - - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 2:11 pm

Name: Xia Koromashu.
Appearance: http://egotangco.deviantart.com/art/Vitani-sword-57480116?q=boost%3Apopular%20anime%20sword%20girl&qo=285
Biography: Having had quite a normal backstory, she was born as a member of the Fourth Great Noble house. However, she has never been very open about it, most people take a long time to notice it, as she is living under the philosophy that ones skill should do the talking, not ones influence and past. She went to the Shinigami academy, and graduated at the normal age. Having worked herself slowly up the ranks, she eventually ended up as LT for the first squad. She is fine with this position as it means she is powerful and respected, but when it comes down to tough decisions, a person will never rely on her. That is something she enjoys. She is loyal to Julia and to Soul Society, but her favorite thing is just being by herself. Not because she dislikes people, but because she just likes it, she likes the quiet atmosphere, the nature, the sound of Soul Society without interference from humans. Due to this, she is rather rarely found within the barracks itself, unless she is doing paperwork, or practicing her secondary hobby of cooking. She is also rather often found meditating with her sword or sleeping, having a reputation for being able to fall asleep at anytime, anywhere.

Sword:

Named Pyre, it is, to many people's surprise not a fire specialized sword. She and her sword has both done this purely out to confuse people, and, in fact, Xia dislikes flames in general. When her shikai is activated, and the sword turns into its true form, the blade splits into two, making her duel wield two swords. In this form, she unlocks new powers for her swords. What is the most confusing for people, is how her blades leave copies of themselves. These blades are highly dangerous, due to that the copies of the blades left behind will begin to home in on Xia's target into an attack. If they hit their opponent, they will not directly damage the opponent, but will instead drain a part of the users sanity or senses, leaving the persons fighting ability impaired. Due to the nature of this shikai, Xia in a fight is very patient. She knows that for each time she swings her swords, the more of these copies spawn, and as such she knows that no matter how good the opponent, if she stays on the defense for long enough she will win. Xia is also able to order the copied blades around, send them constantly, or send them at the opponent in an all out attack. She is also known, when she feels particulary tricky, to change out one of her own blades with one of the copied ones while her opponent is not watching. More then one hollow has died thinking he would lose a bit more sanity, only to find the sword piercing through him was real.

Release: Kyōki ga chikadzuite iru. (Insanity is approaching)

Skills:

Not a very kido specialized person, she prefers to use her shikai's ability and her own swordmanship for victory in every battle. As dodging her shikai and her swords can get very hard, especially as more and more of the blades spawn, or, even worse, if the copied blades hit you, Xia is specialized in two things: Blade speed, to spawn copies faster, and endurance. She is also highly skilled with her two swords on her own, and is no force to be underestimated even without her shikai. She is known for being heavily skilled at Senmaioroshi, usually using it to finish people off.

Kido:

Knows basic defense and attack kido. She also knows healing kido, from her short time serving under squad 4, but she will rarely, if ever, use this.

Speed:

Above average. She can keep up with medium to slow captains when it comes to movement, but not the faster ones. When it comes to blade speed she is very quick, and could potentially keep up with a captain, at least for a short amount of time. She has never tried a prolonged battle with a captain before.
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot -   Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot - - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 3:27 am

both accepted, ^^
the arrancar can make its move after the current fight
Back to top Go down
Nekomata
Goddess
Goddess
Nekomata

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot -   Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot - - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 4:35 am

Name: Kinryu Ishida
Appearence: http://safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=765440
Bio: Younger brother of Daichi has been thought dead for months, having disappeared after an assault on their home by the Shinigami. Where he has been and why he remained in hiding is unknown.
Equipment: Quincy cross, Ginto, Hollow bait
Abilities: Hirenkyaku, various ginto spells.
Back to top Go down
https://kitsunemura.forumotion.com
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot -   Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot - - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 12:49 pm

Name: Azriel
Appearance: Current: http://safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=751747
Genkai: Vredig
Main Atribute: Wind
Bio: Azriel is really an enigma, never revealing much of herself to anyone, she does love to use her powers to constantly change bodies, to the point that no one really knows what she originally looked like. She kinda has an attitude and loves to tease people a lot. She is normaly sent like an assassin, for her skills to change and get into a new area undected are better than any other.
Weapon: (Reference Video)
She uses twin revolvers, and is very quick and skilled with them, using magical enegies as bullets she never truely runs out of bullets unless she runs out of energy.

Stage Two:
The revolvers form to her arms creating twin canons. She can do quick fire bullets, and rockets(though these are reallly limited) and if all else fails double blades.

Summon:
Volteria: http://safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=678817
Bio: A Tsundere like girl, she is fire based and conflicts with her summoner often, she also thinks he isnt powerful enough to control her.

Chouchou: http://safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=520606
Bio: Chouchou is an almost constant summon, she likes to stay close and follow him around, she is a little fairy girl.

Other Fighting Style Info: None really.
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot -   Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot - - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 3:39 am

Accepted
Back to top Go down
VGrace
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
VGrace

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot -   Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot - - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 4:36 pm

Name: Sabina Albeav

Appearance: (will post when I decide the details >.<)

Genkai: Zorg

Main Atribute: Lighting

Bio: Sabina has a very aggressive and feisty personality and has a bit of a violent temper, meaning she loves to fight anyone she can find, the stronger the better and so travels the world looking for brawls. This is ironic because her genkai is a mainly healing abilitly. Her personality comes from wanting to prove to her parents that she could be a frontline fighter not someone who had to be protected and to have blood spelt in defense of her. However she fully understands the benefits of teamwork and will stand side by side with her comrades if need be until the last drop of blood….

Weapon/fighting style: Sabina prefers a more bare knuckle approach to fighting and so is very skilled in taijustu abilities however, as a more offensive off short of her Genkai, can form any blood she comes into contact with into any sought of weapon, her own or somebody else’s

Summon: (up to cozzy)

Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot -   Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot - - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 4:54 pm

The summons for Sabrina:
Name:Mysh Ecudes
looks: http://safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=498675
Bio:
The Leader of Sabrina’s bats, when she got summoned she quicky addepted to the human world through her Mistreses powers, she seems to be impressed with Sabrina’s power, and thus obediently helps when she is called upon. Like Sabrina, she can call forth the same swarm of bats, thus, her gang, she also seems to have a intrest in human guys and girls...
Element: Wind
Battle Style: a bat type, seh fight fast, airborn and silent, she carries a whip and a Kunai,she also uses wind style Jutsu’s
Controlled by: Cozzy

Name: The Bat Boys
Looks: Differ, but il post a basic picture later
a group of bats, some able to transform into guys with bat wings, others just vampire bats, they all flock abbout Mysh, but also listen to Sabrina when called.. Sabrina mostly uses them for there effective sonar scanning, as in fights, they arent her most capable summons
Element: None
Figthing Style: flocking and detecting, they specialize in group formations
Controlled by: Cozzy and Grace

name: Zmyeya Sertpemt
Looks: http://fav.me/d1u5jza
A regular beauty queen, she knows she has good looks and doesnt appriciate people not respecting those, she doesnt like to sink to fighting..but she is VERY capable at it, her motives for signing a contract with Sabrina are unknown, but Sabrina can always count on her she seems to have her own agenda, but doesnt let it interfere with her contract, she looks down on humans,but loves it when she gets affectionate gazes from males
Element: Water
Battle Style: She is an adept at Water styles, silent movement, and expertise poison use.. her own venom has diffrent effects depending on teh dosage, she also likes to strangle people with her tail, looking in there eyes as the light leaves...

Name: Orochukai
Looks: http://fav.me/d3c8ryh
A giant snake from the summon world. He can speak, but is purely feral.. he is as tall enough to wrap arround a Menos 6 times and still chomp on its neck, his tail is loaded with venom, as are his fangs, he has a crappy mood, and isnt nice to ANYONE, only obedient to Sabrina, Orochukai is so big and dangerous, Candy Man has forbidden his summon whitin 20 miles of civilisation, unless full battle status is announced
Element: Earth
Fighting Style: Supporting with Earth but mostly...being giant and very deadly

Name: Gadyuka
Appearence: To be updated
Bio: A small serpetine pet, that accomanies Sabrina alot, its a small little thing, but has alot of potential, its also the offspring of Orochukai, and thus aspires to be like her father. She is still a hatchling and thus has alot to prove, she learns by watching Sabrina, and one day will aspire to be her best summon, of all creatures Sabrina has, she is the most loyal
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot -   Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot - - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bleach Xcution of Souls - Reboot -
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next