Kitsune Mura RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bleach RP - New project

Go down 
+9
Fated_Sin
VGrace
Shinbu641
Beelze
Atomsk
Nekomata
Sivvy
Valkyria
Cozzy
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Zenguai
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Zenguai

Bleach RP - New project  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP - New project    Bleach RP - New project  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 9:42 pm

TIS the SEASON of Dying Threads! FA LA LA LA
Back to top Go down
Cazz
Magical Fox
Magical Fox

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP - New project    Bleach RP - New project  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 9:56 pm

TIS the SEASON of me stabbing Zen! If you don't like it then create activity instead of declaring something dead. IDing a problem is only half the task. Next comes fixing it. Smile

I don't know about everyone else, but I am waiting on Valk or Grace for my Arrancar and Neko or Shinbo for my Shinigami.

I'll be gone this weekend (day after tomorrow. Friday through Sunday). Can't promise I'll be able to post. Let's see if we can't get a bit of posting in before then and when I come back I'll make sure to post on anything waiting for me.

If we don't have posting by monday then myself and anyone who is apparently willing to post quick (Zen) can start up a side story of some kind that works with the over all plot.

(EDIT: Yay! Two new posts in the IC thread!)
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP - New project    Bleach RP - New project  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 4:24 am

Reading all this discussion tends to make me a lil sad, As i had already stated, there was no problem with the Zanpakto. Zanpakto's are generaly made of the Hollow memories of the Arrancar, Seeing as this guy was a Shinigami ( Wich lost or gave up his Shinigami power ) it would be a posibility that he found a powerfull Hollow to forge into his blade. So on both the race and the Zanpakto? I see no problem. Aslong as he has only the power of one of the races.

I prefer people not keeping things hidden that happend in the back story, Develop them in the main story? sure, Things that are still to happen? that too. As DM of this RP, I need to know what happens with who, After all my plot can break and fall on such parts.

Also, There is nothing "Wrong" with him. The things you need to consider is that in a liberal RP as one on one, There is no reason to compare yourself with others. People ought to want a bit of Equality.

Basicly, With me? the lore is all jsut fine and dandy. All I want to make sure, is that you dont think your character a god. And thats not because I do not want you to believe in him. But people that did think so and lost a fight, got pretty depressed over it.
I personaly, see no problem with your profile, aslong as you keep in mind:
- Only Arrancar or Shinigami ablities, even when cross race ( And might i all remind you Julia, the three Sanjouro childeren, the two Candy man twins, and almost all characters Irelia played were arrancar/Shinigami Hibrid aswel? )
- Dont compare things to a god. Wich i believe, you didnt even do, so you are cool on that front

And reallyt.. thats all i can think off. You shouldnt feel assaulted or dissapointed in your character Clyde, I myzelf am happy to have him aboard

Btw, IF you want to contact the DM, you can talk to me anytime

And Zed, Its not the season of dying threads, its merely a required break because Neko had a personal situation. thus, i agreed to keep things to a little halt, to perserve it. Things are picking up again and i believe its about my turn to post
Back to top Go down
Zenguai
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Zenguai

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP - New project    Bleach RP - New project  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 10:53 am

huh? I am Zed... LOL

And also as you can see Cazz, many threads die during the Holiday seasons. Not saying this one will but they will sooner or later.

Another note.. Cozzy, I will message you with an idea. Started but havent finished so dont quote me on time lol.

(btw, i like the red and green!)
Back to top Go down
VGrace
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
VGrace

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP - New project    Bleach RP - New project  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 12:43 pm

Hope to see this pick up again, I really do enjoy the RP's here especially the Bleach ones.
Back to top Go down
Cazz
Magical Fox
Magical Fox

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP - New project    Bleach RP - New project  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 2:59 pm

With how many people want it to pick up I'm sure it will.
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP - New project    Bleach RP - New project  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 6:37 pm

Yeah I want this to continue as well, But I was waiting on Valk, and also waiting on Neko to give the okay so I can introduce my arrancars...

But I may post with my Lt.
Back to top Go down
VGrace
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
VGrace

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP - New project    Bleach RP - New project  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 7:50 pm

I could post for some of my characters but I like to post all my characters together so I'm waiting on Cozzy and Valkyrie.
Back to top Go down
Cazz
Magical Fox
Magical Fox

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP - New project    Bleach RP - New project  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 10:19 pm

Just please don't forget that my arrancar is going to interact with you and Valk.
Back to top Go down
Nekomata
Goddess
Goddess
Nekomata

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP - New project    Bleach RP - New project  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 11:23 pm

There were three posts in a day, with cozz and shin both working on their own replies, I think it's a little late to hope for it to pick back up when it already has... :/
Back to top Go down
https://kitsunemura.forumotion.com
Sivvy
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Sivvy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP - New project    Bleach RP - New project  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 1:22 am

nooo don't make sense neko-chan! then people will start fighting @.@
Back to top Go down
Cazz
Magical Fox
Magical Fox

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP - New project    Bleach RP - New project  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 8:00 am

Common sense and logic make Cazz's brain hurt. @.@
Back to top Go down
VGrace
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
VGrace

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP - New project    Bleach RP - New project  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 8:17 am

Cazz wrote:
Just please don't forget that my arrancar is going to interact with you and Valk.

Of course not!
Back to top Go down
clydedrive
Fox Cub
Fox Cub
clydedrive

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP - New project    Bleach RP - New project  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 11:22 am

This sounds like it'll be fun..
Back to top Go down
Sivvy
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Sivvy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP - New project    Bleach RP - New project  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 1:12 pm

usually is, when things actually move smoothly @.@
Back to top Go down
Nekomata
Goddess
Goddess
Nekomata

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP - New project    Bleach RP - New project  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 5:38 pm

Never thought I'd have to say this but, hurry up and post cozy! ;D jk
Back to top Go down
clydedrive
Fox Cub
Fox Cub
clydedrive

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP - New project    Bleach RP - New project  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 6:13 pm

XDD.. Welp, I've been sick ALL DAMN DAY.. q.q Nosebleeds FTW.

Maybe I should stop watching hentai. LOLJk.
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP - New project    Bleach RP - New project  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 12:13 pm

To Everyone:

I write this on behalve on both me and Valkyria, but mostly my own Razz

we have been having a recruitment period, wich means that one half of the experienced people is training newbies, and the other half works twice as hard to cover the loss xD it has been quite wearingly, but the ending is near. After tonight, Valks last take over shift will be over

For me, Today was the plan that i would start my writing, however i have had a slight accident with my motorcycle and..well, it hurts a bit ^^; Il be still working on it, and by tommorow my reply should be up.

Thank you everyone for the patience, il make it worth your while
Back to top Go down
VGrace
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
VGrace

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP - New project    Bleach RP - New project  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 4:50 pm

Oh so do you know Valk in real life then ? That's cool !

Anyway sorry to hear about your motorcycle mishap. Give me a bell on MSN later.
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP - New project    Bleach RP - New project  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 12:23 am

VGrace wrote:
Oh so do you know Valk in real life then ? That's cool !

They're totes lovers! Don't you know!?
/lies and rumors.

Also sorry to hear about the motorcycle, I hope you feel better.
Back to top Go down
Nekomata
Goddess
Goddess
Nekomata

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP - New project    Bleach RP - New project  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 3:47 am

Yeah totes lovers! Like me an everyone on the forum, especially atty!
Back to top Go down
VGrace
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
VGrace

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP - New project    Bleach RP - New project  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 5:32 am

Yeah I sometime I wonder if we are all just Neko's harem.
Back to top Go down
Nekomata
Goddess
Goddess
Nekomata

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP - New project    Bleach RP - New project  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 3:02 am

But of course! You all are! Mwahahaha!
Back to top Go down
Zenguai
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Zenguai

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP - New project    Bleach RP - New project  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 4:56 pm

*shakes head* not everyone...
Back to top Go down
VGrace
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
VGrace

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP - New project    Bleach RP - New project  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 5:08 pm

Oh come on Zen, don't kid yourself, we're all totally Neko's bitch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP - New project    Bleach RP - New project  - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bleach RP - New project
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next