Kitsune Mura RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bleach RP - New project

Go down 
+9
Fated_Sin
VGrace
Shinbu641
Beelze
Atomsk
Nekomata
Sivvy
Valkyria
Cozzy
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

Bleach RP - New project  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP - New project    Bleach RP - New project  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 10:14 am

Im sorry, Sin, AT this point, The RP is ARrancar VS Shinigami only! we want to start easy and slowly build up Sad

Its a nice profile, but atm i cannot aprove

For Shin:
Profiles look good, and you are now the ...first or second canditdate for Espada 1? anyway.. gfood luck with it!

Just a little heads up, would you get chosen for both offices, you would have to chose one, i dont want both sides run by the same person
Back to top Go down
Shinbu641
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Shinbu641

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP - New project    Bleach RP - New project  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 4:07 pm

well of course that wasnt my plan too began with to get both offices, i had made the assuption that you wouldnt allow that anyway lol.
Back to top Go down
Zenguai
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Zenguai

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP - New project    Bleach RP - New project  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 10:24 pm

ohhh to do something new i think... - i will post when i get done with the profiles...

I will be making an Arrancar and a Shinigami

Any ranks that you would prefer me in Cozzy? (j/w)
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP - New project    Bleach RP - New project  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 2:39 am

I have no preference about positions for anyone, anything is open, so take your pick ^^
Back to top Go down
Sivvy
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Sivvy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP - New project    Bleach RP - New project  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 3:16 am

i call head captain now!!! =P
Back to top Go down
Zenguai
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Zenguai

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP - New project    Bleach RP - New project  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 5:08 am

I call Leader of Hollows than. (if no one has taken it)
Back to top Go down
Sivvy
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Sivvy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP - New project    Bleach RP - New project  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 5:40 am

Name: Shinokaru Ginarutsuchi
Race: Shinigami
Rank: Head Captain (if elected... i guess >.>) but for now squad 6
Zankpakto:
Name-- Zami Onu; The living razer
Shukai-- Gently, Zami Onu.
~~~~~ nothing special really happens to him. he is already in shaki for the most part. at will he can swing his sword from his sheath so quickly that not even light has time to glint on the blade. The draw back of the quick draw technique of his is that it always returns to the sheath, but this only slows him slightly as he uses the sheath as an extension to most attacks, thus making the style a constant dual swing with a lot of spinning, almost a drunkard's dance.

He can also change his Blade into a spear, thus changing his fighting style. With the spear he usually charges, creating several after images of himself charging with himself - usually disorienting the opponent. even on missing the target is usually hit by a powerful shockwave of wind - moving over mach 2.

Bankai~~~ Rise the Tempest
none have seen Shino summon bankai (as i'm not sure what to make it atm).

Bio: Shino Died horribly, being tortured and then having his head smashed in with a club. as a result he doesn't remember much. He entered the soul society completely by accident, chain and all. His soul's chain was removed and he went through the agony of almost becoming a hallow. Fortunately he was cleansed before he was totally transformed. However, there was a strange occurrence. He became infused with the power and ability as of a soul reaper.

He was tested and pass without breaking his smiling visage. He spent years under the head captain, as to make sure that this oddity did not cause trouble, though Shino considered it an honor to be hold such a position. (and that's about all i got till stuff is decided, i guess >.>)

Last edited by Sivvy on Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nekomata
Goddess
Goddess
Nekomata

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP - New project    Bleach RP - New project  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 5:59 am

I'm throwing my hat in for Espada leader, I wont make a character for the position right away though... still working out my other characters kinks >.<
Back to top Go down
https://kitsunemura.forumotion.com
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP - New project    Bleach RP - New project  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 10:39 am

Okay lets get over the rules once more.. You cant CALL a leader./.. yOu make a profile that we can vote for. Profile first, Position later

Sivvy. il be making your Captain one rank or antoher with no special meaning ( like 7.8.. all very important!..but yeah.. whats the diffrence with 13? )

Zen, I need a profile first, character votable later

Neko.. Same as Zen, I cant let people ellect for a leader they cannot see

I am awaiting but a few more profiles.. and right now the plot has been set... keep an eye out for i will post that soon! mabye even edit it on here or dubble post just because im an admin..

AT that point.. I want everyone that STAYS within the ellections to be aware of the responsiblity that comes with it! that will be hte last moment to apply or retreat for the position.. at the time i will also explain how the voting goes

Final notice.. It has crossed my mind for this particular story to make all Espada's except number 1 Equal. It will become clear why this is

All regards. Cozzy\
Back to top Go down
Nekomata
Goddess
Goddess
Nekomata

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP - New project    Bleach RP - New project  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 1:54 pm

Name: Zoro Lagrange
Appearance: https://2img.net/h/i1357.photobucket.com/albums/q759/Nekobleach/ZoroLagrange_zps69b2f016.png
Faction: Espada
Race: Arrancar
Zanpakuto: Cazador, in its normal form the zanpakuto it two swords of varied appearance who's blades are made of energy particles, surrounding them are more of these particles, that bend and flow around the blades.
Resurrection: "Rend, Cazador!" Zoro's body becomes surrounded in swirling black and red energy particles which he manipulates into clothing and his claw weapons. Further abilities of this release are unknown as Zoro normally goes for straight forward fights, it is clear though that he has increased strength and speed in this form.
Looks in Res: https://2img.net/h/i1357.photobucket.com/albums/q759/Nekobleach/cazador_zps69891f20.png
Bio: In the past Zorro prided himself as a hunter, stalking his prey and playing with them like a cat playing with a mouse. Now Zorro only wants to become a stronger fighter, and face more difficult opponents. He holds no hatred for anyone he's met, rather he tends to be friendly with everyone, right down to the second he lobs off their head. Everyone is equal in his eyes, strong or weak it with enough determination and skill a mouse can take down a lion. That's how he sees the world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Nanao Kurohime
Appearance: http://safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=466058
Squad: 11
Zanpakuto:
Name: Odorukokuryū
Spirit: http://safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=58815
Shikai: "Billow... Odorukokuryū!" the blade becomes black and cracks form in the metal, from those cracks black smoke arises and surrounds the blade, within the smoke itself black flames hide, this smoke is used both defensively and offensively.
Bankai: "Jūkinzoku Odorukokuryū" ( http://safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=554959 ) Nanao's body becomes engulfed in fire and smoke which becomes a suit on her body, that manipulates flames and smoke, into attack and defense. Her movements are quickened and she herself can vanish into the smoke. The smoke and fire can forge into a giant sword at her command.
Bio: Nanao grew up in the Rukon district where she joined an anti-shinigami gang. When the gang attacked a nobles caravan guarded by shinigami, Nanao lost her friends but took three shinigami down herself, an impressed captain defeated and captured her and trained her to become a strong shinigami. After a century of training under her master, he gave her one final test: slay him in battle and become the next captain of 11th division. Nanao was reluctant but he was not so timid, taking her right eye. In the end she took his life as he'd wanted and she took his place. The battle hardened her more and she worked to earn her place among her fellow captains since then.
Back to top Go down
VGrace
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
VGrace

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP - New project    Bleach RP - New project  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 3:50 pm

So what's the current listing of the Espada and Soul Reapers ?
Back to top Go down
Nekomata
Goddess
Goddess
Nekomata

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP - New project    Bleach RP - New project  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 6:06 pm

Neko: 2 Arrancar, 1 Shinigami
Sivvy: 1 Arrancar, 2 Shinigami
Beelze: 1 Arrancar
Grace: 2 Arrancar
Atty: 1 Shinigami
Cozzy: 2 Arrancar, 2 Shinigami
Shini: 1 Arrancar, 1Shinigami
so as it stands... 8 Arrancar and 7 Shinigami

Last edited by Nekomata on Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Miscounted!)
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP - New project    Bleach RP - New project  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 6:29 pm

I might make another shinigami or arrancar though, not sure yet still gotta finish my shinigami but... I kind of forgot which squad is which.... like... I know 4 is healing, 11 is fighting, but I don't quite remember the rest...
Back to top Go down
VGrace
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
VGrace

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP - New project    Bleach RP - New project  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 6:48 pm

Squad 10 is R+D

I will create a Soul Reaper to keep it more balanced.
Back to top Go down
Beelze
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Beelze

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP - New project    Bleach RP - New project  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 6:57 pm

I thought Squad 12 was mad science
Back to top Go down
Nekomata
Goddess
Goddess
Nekomata

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP - New project    Bleach RP - New project  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 7:00 pm

Woops! I forgot cozzy actually has 2 shinigami as well as two arrancar so its 7-8 right now
Back to top Go down
VGrace
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
VGrace

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP - New project    Bleach RP - New project  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 7:18 pm

Beelze wrote:
I thought Squad 12 was mad science

Yep my mistake your right.
Back to top Go down
Sivvy
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Sivvy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP - New project    Bleach RP - New project  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 10:27 pm

yeah i made the RnD captain already =P
Back to top Go down
VGrace
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
VGrace

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP - New project    Bleach RP - New project  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 3:32 am

In that case we need a list of positions taken.
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP - New project    Bleach RP - New project  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 3:36 am

Worry not, I am already working on a list, The plot, and the list of Ellection info, Should be up soon. I merely need to scroll through everyone.

The plot is going to be an intresting experiment, mostly taxing up whover becomes a leader... So if you think you wont be capable of many, dedicated replies.. Step back now

Back to top Go down
Valkyria
Fox Cub
Fox Cub
Valkyria

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP - New project    Bleach RP - New project  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 4:29 am

----------SHINIGAMI--------------

Name: Sohuki Mahnu
Apparent: A so called Ganguro girl. She has a tanned complexion, but bright blond hair and blue eyes. her hair is shoulder length. she has a scar on her left cheek from a blade cut, and is about 1.65 tall and has very fine formed curves.

Bio:
( will be updated later! )
Personality:
Playful and outgoing, loves to have a good time, and acts like it. she is giggly, but can turn serious on in instant. She is also known to have weekly crushes, but she does seem to favor her captain alot

In battle she is much sharper, and only fakes a distracted personality to gain the trust of opponents, she didn't become LT without reason

Zanpakto:
Tsumitsukurina
The sword has a heart at its pummel and the handle is a bright pink, the sword looks pretty standard.

Shikai: Wakareru, Tsumitsukurina (Break up, Heart-breaker)
Tsumi, as she lovingly calls it, is two wind fans, shaped like hearts. the edges are sharp, and the fans can be used as tossed circle blades. They function as boomerangs when tossed. The weapon might seem like a joke, but the weapon is coated in a high grade poison that slowly cuts down the nerve center. It spreads down through the blood veins and infects the nerves of where its cut. slowly disabling any muscle activity it goes past till it reaches the heart and kills.. The Poison is special though, only the thoughts of your loved once can slow it down, and the only cure is a kiss of your true love. The kiss stops the poison, and is the only way to reverse the effects

Bankai; Unknown at this point, she has not achieved it yet.

------------------------

Name: Nathalie Yumoki
Appearance: Dressed in the normal Shinigami clothing, and with a green ponytail, she is a mature woman of in the 30’s that has a dead serious expression on her face. Her sword she carries on her waist, and she always has a surgical mask around her neck. Her eyes are a deep red, and it is said her smirk can freeze even brave warriors

Bio: To be corresponding with the Plot

Personality: Has healing Kido, but prefers old fashion surgery. She is warm in the hospital, direct and strict in the surgery room, and brutal on the battlefield, even mildly sadistic. She takes her duties very serious

Zanpakto: Gekaiga ( Surgeon )
In its normal form, Gekaiga looks like a straight blade with a crimson tip

Shikai: Shochi, Gekaiga ( Operate them, Surgeon )
The sword is round sword that grows thinner to its tip. Though the tip is mounted on two sides with two surgical knives. The sword is most meant for piercing, rather then slicing, its hilt is fused to a stretchable tube, that connects to a large white backpack on her back.

Once stabbed through an organ, the release command “Ishoku” is spoken, and the hit organ is stolen from the target, placed within the backpack for containment. This also works with a limp cut on two sides, as if to mark with incisions. The limb as well would be removed upon then being stabbed and commanded

The Backpack contains the organs that she stole..

If it is a fatal organ, such as the heart or the brain, the victim is still in contact with it for 20 minutes, before the connection breaks and he dies. In these 20 minutes he must retain the organ

In 45 minutes, any other organ or limp loses its compatibility with the owner, and cannot be simply placed back, but would need actual treatment to gain the organ back.. at this point, the Seal that stole the organ fades from the boding, causing the bleeding one would normally have, would an organ be lost

Any organ concealed in her icey backpack, will be kept for 24 hours before it decomposes and becomes useless. In this time she can use her Release to replace the organ on whoever she sees fit.

Bankai: Kyōkinogekaiga ( Lunatic Surgeon )
Her Sword takes the shape of a 1910 Bayonetta rifle, with a large magazine attached to it, this magazine is filled to the brim with surgical knives, twenty to be precise. Every knife has about the same ability as her Shikai; to steal every organ it pierces. The Rifle also has, as said, a Bayonetta on its mount, that has the same core ability. Her uniform transforms to a green hospik style suit, with a V-line and sleeveless looks. Further more she has four grenades on her waist, that have the ability to suck any residue of Riastu from either objects or enemies caught in the radius. The energy is then distributed to her and to her allies.

-------ARRANCAR--------

Name: Roderiques Chameleon
Appearance: wears a white jacket with a black band around it from his left shoulder to right waist, a blade hangs from his back, which is his Zanpakto. he has a bright white hair that can change its color depending on his mood. he is about 1.80 tall and has rather yellow eyes.

Bio:
( To come )

Personality:
He is cruel, and slightly twisted. he is rather inventive and creative, but he is not overly smart. This limits him to just battlefield smarts, and it urks him he cannot be like Fualita.

He is eager to fight, and likes to torture his opponents. Be extremly carefull when facing this psychotically deranged killer.

Zanpakto:Lagarto
A two handed clay-more with a chain link at the hilt. this enables the blade to lash out from the hilt and be used as a whip like weapon. The blade is sturdy and strong, and depending on light, it changes is color.

Resurrection: Arco Iris
Changed him into a white plated chameleon that has his two eye constantly searching, his white armor covers his entire body and can blend in with the area to become invisible.

his tongue is his primary weapon, and its long, flexible and when cut off, it regenerates. the tongue can also excrete a scent that numbs other senses like smell or touch. The only thing it does not affect, is sight.
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP - New project    Bleach RP - New project  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 4:46 am

Captain List
Head Captain:
Squad 2; Taiju Hikiwi ( Cozzy )
- Reserved by Atty
Squad 3: Vaem ( Zen )
Squad 4: Natalie Yumoki ( Valky )
- LT Momoka Tsukino ( Grace )
Squad 5:
Squad 6: Shinokaru Ginarusuchi ( Sivvy )
- LT Shiro Akagi ( Grace )
Squad 7:
Squad 8: Dororo Himura ( Atty )
Squad 9: Sayoko Nagauraka ( Cozzy )
Squad 10:
Squad 11: Nanao Kurohime ( Neko )
Squad 12: Karasu Yoshutsu ( Sivvy )
Squad 13:Zealot ( Shin )
- LT Sohuki Manhu ( Valky )

Espada Priemera:
Espada 2 Gracce Haartz ( Neko )
Espada 3 Xavier Gin Dolores (Sivvy )
- Frac. Marieta Del Aquana ( Cozzy )
Espada 4 Grimr Zaki Zuhr ( Grace )
Éspada 5: Carlito ( Shin )
Espada 6 Muerta Esprit ( Cozzy )
- Rosa Espina ( Grace )
Espada 7 Malvado ( Zen )
Espada 8 Roderiques Chameleon ( Valky )
Espada 9 Sergei ( Beelze )
Espada 10
Espada 11
Espada 12
Espada 13 Zoro Lagrange ( Neko )

Shinigami: 12
Arrancar: 11

PLOT: A WAR TORN WORLD
So i have a plot ready and here it is..

The Blows that came from the Violence was worse then anyone could ever have been expecting. Both Hueco Mundo and the Seretei where not prepared for the power when they finally attacked.. There armies marched on both fronts and took many life

So many lives where lost within the battle.. both the Arrancar forces and Shinigami’s deminished as if they where non existant.. Captains.. Soldiers. Civlians... It mattered not. All where equally disposable. and only by the skin of there teeth, did the two factions manage to subdue this foe that tried to disrupt the balance between life and death...

However, When the smoke cleared, and all those who once guided had fallen, Only then did they see the true effects of there costly Victory...A prize we should never have payed in the first place.

Whiping out the Intruders was a price to costly to pay for the soul energy of Earth.. The Soul energy, the binding that contains the flow of all souls on a planet, is a most precious and delicate ballance.. the cataclysm that took place on earth was devistating. 90% of all live on earth was whiped out. In an instant, Earth, the most rich belonging of souls, had become impure.

Surveys showed that without the new energy that came from retaining souls to the Seretei.. The ballance would be lost, and the Seretei would crumble out of existance. With it, the ressurection patern of all life would be whiped out.

The Arrancars knew they where losing there most precious food. And not to mention fighters.. Nothing saithed them like eating a soul to turn it to a new soldier of there armies.

Only the strong souls existed as spirits upon the world.. and the Strongests souls even managed to survive.. Despite there gruesome defeat, the Factions reached a conclusion: We must Fight the others, Just to stay alive

Both the Factions now looking to new leaders..:

A NEW HEAD CAPTAIN:
The Shinigami need a Head Captain. The Head Captain oversees, Plans, and makes sure that the order longing Shinigami move as they would.. But how will this new Head Captain handle the moral of her mixed emotion troops? There are those that stick to there pride to protect human souls.. but also those that see killing living humans for these souls.. Is the best thing to do. Can the new Head Captain guide his/her faction with both pride and diginty... while maintaining order?

The NEW PRIMERA
Arrancars care not for life of humans.. they care merely about themselfs.. This is where the new Primera has to be careful.. Can he/She give proper orders and trust the warriors.. without being betrayed and stabbed in tha back? A strong leader is needed, that knows how to lead

A war of survival has started... Good and Evil are lost upon the world, only two struggling species now live.. Who will be the last standing?
--------------

Alright! thats the gist of it.. I hope that what i wnated to make clear got clear:
Big war, Both sides had to fight together ish just to win of the 3th Side ( Wich, MIGHT appear in the story, if there is enough want and material for it, and for wich we are going to put a little vote in )

War costed both sides alot, including there leaders. wich thus the newly elected leader will be the replacement off. The Situations are tense, And will require the leaders best efforts.

I want you to relealize that human souls have become a rare and valuable resource.. and that an arrancar aqquiring high quantaties might be a dangerous thing for the Primera.. Also i want you to realize as head Captain what you decide upon how to aquire.. will you parley? or will you be forcefull

This is a war for desperation. there is no good and evil, as i said, and both sides.. yes both, can be the winner of this. Do not worry, i shall enforce enough story element when this picks up well

Now then, last thing

For the 3th Faction, it shall be a "Human" orgin faction.. thus your choises:
Bount
Quincy
Fullbringer

That is all for now.. good luck!

Last edited by Cozzy on Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:04 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shinbu641
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Shinbu641

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP - New project    Bleach RP - New project  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 5:13 am

that LT valk kinda reminds me of an evil version of da qiao or xiao qiao, nice o.o

anyway cant wait to start this party!
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP - New project    Bleach RP - New project  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 1:46 pm

ELECTION TIME!!

So here we are then! At the dawn of this new advetunre, that i find myzelf happy so many wanted to join!!

Among them are as wel new faces, as faces that have been with the Bleach RP so many times, id be unsure how it would exist without them!

Over the past RP i learned that Leading a faction, though coming natural to some, is not something that is as easily taken as it would seem. It isnt just about power, but a Leader must really.. you know? Lead!

There for this RP is as much a new Adventure as a slight test. I want to give new people the chance to win over the hearts of there people with there character design, and prove themself as leader.

I want Everyone on the RP to VOTE!! I swear to God i will harrash you if I found you did not vote, and it will be very unpleasant

How do you vote? Simple, you send me a PM that looks like this

I Vote
For Head Captain: Candidate 1
For Espada One: Candiate 3

Choise I suggest as Possible Third Faction for the future: Quincy/Bount/Full bringer
( please pick one )

Ofcourse, instead of Candidate 3, you put the name of the Espada you want to see in the lead

I will give a small introductive representation of the Players that play the Characters, aswel as the Characters they made.. JUDGE BOTH! Dont just pick one because you like the person that made it, or that the character looks nice.. Give it a thorough examination.

Captains and Espada’s for voting can still be entered... But yeah.. The later you are? The more chance that votes already have been casted.. so do hurry up.

-----------

The Candidates

One thing is sure.. and i didnt expect this but...
All Aplicants are Vetrans among Vetrans of the Bleach RP.. Not only did they stay with the ones on Wireless and Here.. No these people have been with this RP from the very start!
So i am proud to announce them thusly

SIVALLA!
Sivvy Was one of the first that applied for the first RP, and was relitivly new to the forums at that point. Sivvy has been known for fair combat, and a devious little plotting mind. She always is ready to make plans that can carry character development and plot creation, not just for her , but also for others. Sivvy is known to be a regular, calm poster, that does not over fill the threat with a reply as one person, where she has multiple, A dedicated and reliable Rper.

~~~~~PROFILE~~~~~~
CANDIDATE CAPTAIN
Name: Shinokaru Ginarutsuchi
Rank: Head Captain (if elected... i guess >.>) but for now squad 6
Zankpakto:
Name-- Zami Onu; The living razer
Shukai-- Gently, Zami Onu.
~~~~~ nothing special really happens to him. he is already in shaki for the most part. at will he can swing his sword from his sheath so quickly that not even light has time to glint on the blade. The draw back of the quick draw technique of his is that it always returns to the sheath, but this only slows him slightly as he uses the sheath as an extension to most attacks, thus making the style a constant dual swing with a lot of spinning, almost a drunkard's dance.

He can also change his Blade into a spear, thus changing his fighting style. With the spear he usually charges, creating several after images of himself charging with himself - usually disorienting the opponent. even on missing the target is usually hit by a powerful shockwave of wind - moving over mach 2.

Bankai~~~ Rise the Tempest
none have seen Shino summon bankai (as i'm not sure what to make it atm).

Bio: Shino Died horribly, being tortured and then having his head smashed in with a club. as a result he doesn't remember much. He entered the soul society completely by accident, chain and all. His soul's chain was removed and he went through the agony of almost becoming a hallow. Fortunately he was cleansed before he was totally transformed. However, there was a strange occurrence. He became infused with the power and ability as of a soul reaper.

He was tested and pass without breaking his smiling visage. He spent years under the head captain, as to make sure that this oddity did not cause trouble, though Shino considered it an honor to be hold such a position.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHINBU!
Shin is the one that came to the Luscio Forums, just for the Bleach RP, and thus had always been among my list of dear friends because of it. Shinbu also has shown a will to further story, and is known to improve with every RP played. His characters are dependable, and the fights with Shin are always done fair. He is very knowledgble on lore and technical details. Most of the time, when he has the ballance, Shin is a very active poster, and reliable to be found on MSN to talk with. Shin is a dependable Player who always seeks to improve

~~~~~~PROFILE~~~~
CAPTAIN CANDIDATE
Name: Zealot "the lightning blitzkrieg"
Squad: captain of squad 13
Appearence: http://thelostsindar.deviantart.com/art/Trueblade-297435770
Bio: zealot grew up in a german family before he decided to become a shinigami, which was after his they were devoured by hollow that is, he tried to fight the hollow off but was to weak at the time, before his tiime was up he was saved by the same squad he now serves captain i, when he leanred his zanpaktou's name, alot of people kept asking if he was or related to quincy, he always replied "no" or "i dont know any quincy...".

zealot is a head strong guy in battle manly focusing on the fight, though he doesnt normally pick em, if anything he would love to avoid fights, but his saying "in this life, one must fight for survival, and justice" when he sticks to, zealot mainly became a shinigami to up hold justice and destroy the thing that he hates most, the hollow.
Zanpakto shikai and abilities: Blitzschlag Fäusten und Füßen "zap and tare" https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img243/3919/weapon2o.jpg

blitzschlag in its shikai enhances his strength tremendously, for example punching or kicking a building would destroy it completely, hes also able to generate some lightning to manipute aswell.

Bankai: "electricute and destroy" göttlichen Donnergott Rüstungen http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101109103106/villains/images/4/4b/Vergil_Beowulf.gif bankai abilities: zealot calling the armor of his zanpaktou, he takes a different form still retaining his immense strength, the skies also go dark generating more lightning that strikes down for him to punch or kick at his opponents at any moment he wishes, anytime he does this, his gloves and greaves start also charge slowly after each kick and punch, when the attack is ready he is able to release a massive wave of lightning, he calls this attack "final thunder" because when he uses it he completely loses his charge, and has to charge once more.
------------
ESPADA CANDIDATE
name: carlito fabian

rank: 5 (also electable, which i have a few ideas for him if he is, ill prolly adjust and give him a few things aswell.)

appearence: http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=arrancar+OC#/d275ws5 with red eyes and blue hair, and his zanpaktou at his side.

weapon appearence and name: hells light http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110828145440/bleach/en/images/thumb/a/a3/Kokutosword.png/237px-Kokutosword.png no significant abilities in this form.

ressereccion appearence and ablilities: "destroy the light, hell reaper!" http://th06.deviantart.net/fs41/300W/i/2009/022/3/5/Eclipse_Yorutsuki_Sensora_by_vinrylgrave.jpg in this form carlito's speed is increased tremendously, his strength is also increased. his main and most formidible attack is light piercer, this attack requires light around carlito, he absorbs the light around him then releases a powerful black wave of energy that can disintegrate his opponant (depending on his their spirital pressure.)
~~~~~~~~
ZEN:
His Charcter isnt up yet, but he has proclaimed that he wishes to be part of the election, I just hope he gets it all in order soon. Zen is someone that will always find time to make a post, and will never forget to reply to you. His Character in the bleach RP, Takai, is also one of the oldest character there is, only beaten by me and Neko, Takai is t he 4th oldest character in the running. Zen Researches whatever he can on the Wiki, and wont come up with false information. He is a factual Rper, with a deep bond to his characters

Characters: Unavailable at the time PRIMERA CANDIDATE

~~~~~~~~
NEKOMATA:
Ever since the First RP became huge.. I have been running this with Neko.. It was my idea, but it wouldnt have grown this big without Neko. At times the cat might dissapear for an ammount of time and leave me hanging... But never would Neko just abandon it. Experience, both in Plot making, Planning, Character Creation, and combat in high volumes. I would not do a Bleach RP without my parnter, and that says enough.

~~~~~PROFILE~~~~
PRIMERA CANDIDATE
Name: Zoro Lagrange
Appearance: https://2img.net/h/i1357.photobucket.com/albums/q759/Nekobleach/ZoroLagrange_zps69b2f016.png
Faction: Espada
Race: Arrancar
Zanpakuto: Cazador, in its normal form the zanpakuto it two swords of varied appearance who's blades are made of energy particles, surrounding them are more of these particles, that bend and flow around the blades.
Resurrection: "Rend, Cazador!" Zoro's body becomes surrounded in swirling black and red energy particles which he manipulates into clothing and his claw weapons. Further abilities of this release are unknown as Zoro normally goes for straight forward fights, it is clear though that he has increased strength and speed in this form.
Looks in Res: https://2img.net/h/i1357.photobucket.com/albums/q759/Nekobleach/cazador_zps69891f20.png
Bio: In the past Zorro prided himself as a hunter, stalking his prey and playing with them like a cat playing with a mouse. Now Zorro only wants to become a stronger fighter, and face more difficult opponents. He holds no hatred for anyone he's met, rather he tends to be friendly with everyone, right down to the second he lobs off their head. Everyone is equal in his eyes, strong or weak it with enough determination and skill a mouse can take down a lion. That's how he sees the world.

~~~~~~~~~~

COZZY:
Lousy Rper, sucks. Dont vote this one... no really don’t. I hate to brag about myzelf, and i really hope i do not win. I dont like bragging, aside for one thing: Creator of the Bleach RP, biggest RP that Luscio ever had, and the onlyone that had over 55 pages without a single H-scene. Other then that? Make your own judgement about me

~~~~~~~~PROFILE~~~~~~
CANDIDATE CAPTAIN
Name: Sayoko Nagauraka
Appearence: http://safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=907142
Bio:

Zanpakto:Gozenreijiuta (Midnight Song)
Shikai: the sword turns to a coper coloured, knight sword. With at the tip a small split, like a sound fork. The edges are sharp like any sword, but guide waves through the tips, causing multiple effects based upon the material it colides with to create a certain tone of sound.

Air + Riatsu
Causes a sonic slash blast. That cuts or explodes on contact, a Standard attack, but requires Riatsu

Rock/Solid Earth
Creatues the soundwaves that cause earthquackes and fissures, thus causing said things

Flesh
Causes a strong viberating tone. Used for deep flesh wounds, dislocating bones and lonely Saturday evenings

Steel/Iron
A guided, small sonic tone that is able to disorientate and make people’s ears bleed

Water
An echoeing tone that expand and increases as it travels.. the longer it takes before making contact with another sentient life form, the stronger its impact

Cloth
The ripping sound of cloth is so deep taht it shreads through flesh, causing wide wounds and intesne bleeding

Bankai: Gozenreiji no chinmoku ( Silence of Midnight )
A void spreads arround Sayako, and everysound that enters it becomes abosrobed by tre void. She can then expell that sound again as an attack.. Whatever sound enters her area, be it the cries of a bird or the explosion of a Riatsu. Its power is weakend, and the sound used to counter. Aside the ability to absorb sound. She can aslo steal the sound of someone. Wich means there voice and any ability atll to make a sound. She too has become completly soundless. Though she can still speak and be heard
~~~~~~~~

GOODLUCK TO ALL PARTICIPANTS!

Last edited by Cozzy on Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
VGrace
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
VGrace

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP - New project    Bleach RP - New project  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 2:04 pm

Name: Shiro Akagi

Affliction: Soul Reaper Lieutenant

Appearance: https://2img.net/h/i397.photobucket.com/albums/pp59/Koto00/lr_IMAGE_01.jpg

Bio: Although young and naïve and new to her job, she goes about her new found position with all her abilities and it’s everything very seriously.

Daughter of a noble family she was thrust into the world of the Soul Society at a young age, even though she wanted nothing to do with being a Soul Reaper, yet her natural talents and her father’s position meant that she shot though the ranks quickly. She soon came to respect her responsibilities as a Soul Reaper.

Zanpaktou Name: Yūgana Kaze (Graceful Wind)

Shikai- Stage one- Wind abilities like Temari https://2img.net/h/i397.photobucket.com/albums/pp59/Koto00/497px-Nieder_first_form.jpg

Stage 2-Imagine Temari’s giant fan- more powerful version of stage 1

................................................................................................................

So who wants my Arrancar as Fraccion (Espada can have more than one remainber) and a Captain for my LT ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP - New project    Bleach RP - New project  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bleach RP - New project
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next