Kitsune Mura RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bleach RP - New project

Go down 
+9
Fated_Sin
VGrace
Shinbu641
Beelze
Atomsk
Nekomata
Sivvy
Valkyria
Cozzy
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Cazz
Magical Fox
Magical Fox

Bleach RP - New project  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP - New project    Bleach RP - New project  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 5:12 pm

Not likely, Neko doesn't like men. So...more like a butler? XD
Don't worry Zen, I'm in the same boat. XD
Back to top Go down
VGrace
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
VGrace

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP - New project    Bleach RP - New project  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 5:29 pm

Well I'm female so I guess I'm Neko bitch then.

Wait I know I'm already Neko's little bitch. ;P
Back to top Go down
clydedrive
Fox Cub
Fox Cub
clydedrive

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP - New project    Bleach RP - New project  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 6:00 pm

Name: Omega Bane

Faction: Arrancar

Bio/Personality: Omega has known Xero ever since the inciden involving the Shinigami criminal, for Omega was the one who helped seal it away. His Zanpakuto weren't constructed of his memories, but his pure spiritual power and human life. As such, he has no memories of before becoming an Arrancar, making him unaware of people-- Friends and foe alike.

Omega is naturally serious, unless he's trying to impress a girl, in which he becomes more romantic and carefree. In either scenario, he's still pretty stubborn. As a fighter, he carries into battle a blade known as Gensō, meaning Illusion.

Abilities: Gensō is capable of creating fluxes within reality, bending it to a certain degree. Unknown to anyone, even Omega, of how far it can be bent is tricky though. You can bend much more Reality in Hueco Mundo than in the Soul Society and even less on Earth as a result. His Zanpakuto has the ability of draining Spiritual Pressure from whatever is killed, a trait shared between him and his comerade, Xero.

Omega's Resurreccion, activated with the phrase,"Shatter the Reality of this World", is named Kyūkyoku Gensō, meaning Ultimate Illusion. In the state of Kyūkyoku Gensō, his normally Obsidian colored blade becomes part of his arm, gaining a tint of red from the hilt to the tip on both sides. This red line sticks out a bit more than the rest of the blade, and is actually a bit too loose so when it hits the inside of his blade, it vibrates. The vibration causes the enemies' brain to register that sound to their five senses, touch, taste, smell, sound and sight. Because it is apart of his arm, the hand inside the blade can constantly shift the line around, a slight change can affect the person's senses. For example.,

If a person was to hit it at a normal angle, and countered, he could scramble their sight or sound, leaving them open to a swift counterattack to leave them dazed. The effects of his abilities, though, only last until the next one is applied or he cancels them by leaving his state of Resurreccion.

His Hierro is actually an underlayer of skin, instead an above layer, and therefore, much more stable and sturdy. Visually, his spiritual pressure is the color of his blade-- Obsidian black. It looks more like obsidian, actually. Because it has a glossy texture and the dark coloring of it, it is sometimes mistaken for that. Because of that, his eyes are broken into two parts. An inner layer, underneath the Obsidian-colored shell, and an outer layer, On the actual surface of his first layer like any other.

Omega's Cero is fired from his sword, starting from any spot on it. He can miniaturize the size of them from anywhere to a full powered Cero to one the size of an ant. A weaker powered Cero from him is nearly instantaneous, a small delay of ten microseconds. A full powered Cero takes him a full two seconds to fire, two seconds that can be used wisely. The more concentration he's placed on that Cero, the faster and more compact it is.
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP - New project    Bleach RP - New project  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 8:14 am

Seems good to me, Now get to posting Clyde ^^

Oh, are we doing the whole Brothre thing, Cause i still like that idea, yes i do
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP - New project    Bleach RP - New project  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 11:57 am

Head Captain:Shinokaru Ginarusuchi ( Sivvy )
- LT Shiro Akagi ( Grace )
Squad 2; Taiju Hikiwi ( Cozzy )
- LT Ariana Lorenze ( Atty )
Squad 3: Vaem ( Zen )
- LT Frederich Tatsuto ( Cozzy )
Squad 4: Natalie Yumoki ( Valky )
- LT Momoka Tsukino ( Grace )
Squad 5: Mimiya Shizuka ( Neko )
- LT Jasmine ( Cozzy )
Squad 6: Sebastiaan ( Nazgy )
Squad 7:
Squad 8: Dororo Himura ( Atty )
Squad 9: Sayoko Nagauraka ( Cozzy )
- Romara Ogito ( Sivvy )
Squad 10:
Squad 11: Nanao Kurohime ( Neko )
Squad 12: Karasu Yoshutsu ( Sivvy )
- LT Jinsaku "Raven" Yami ( Shin )
- Shimi Tutsukio ( Cazz )
Squad 13:Zealot ( Shin )
- LT Sohuki Manhu ( Valky )

Espada Priemera Carlito ( Shin )
- Frac. Ezekiel Hide ( Sivvy )
Espada 2 Gracce Haartz ( Neko )
- Frac - Omega Bane ( Clyde )
Espada 3 Xavier Gin Dolores (Sivvy )
- Frac. Marieta Del Aquana ( Cozzy )
Espada 4 Grimr Zaki Zuhr ( Grace )
Éspada 5 Muerta Esprit ( Cozzy )
- Frac. Rosa Espina ( Grace )
Espada 6 Furtivo Ahihcu ( Cozzy)
Espada 7 Malvado ( Zen )
Espada 8 Roderiques Chameleon ( Valky )
Espada 9 Sergei ( Beelze )
Espada 10
Espada 11 Xero Shade/Achichu ( Clyde )
Espada 12 Lleuca Ceinwein ( Grace )
Espada 13 Zoro Lagrange ( Neko )

Latest List of ranks and the like. Also if your having a temporary meh about this RP or want to stop at all, please let me know

Last edited by Cozzy on Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nekomata
Goddess
Goddess
Nekomata

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP - New project    Bleach RP - New project  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 12:57 pm

Name: Mimiya Shizuka
Race: Shinigami
Appearance: https://2img.net/h/i1357.photobucket.com/albums/q759/Nekobleach/MimiyaCaptain_zps9ec03472.png
Squad: (Whatever's available)
Zanpakuto: Nejirehana
Shikai: "Twist, Nejirehana" In this form, Mimiya's zanpakuto becomes a chain and sickle, (featured in her appearance) She can better command Kido with this form, opening her mastery of it beyond her normal limits, as well as allowing her to manipulate and strengthen it. Once activated she can invoke a kido incantation once then continually recast it over and over again by spinning her chain weapon until she casts a new one to take the first ones place.
Bankai: "Kowareta Kusari Nejirehana" https://2img.net/h/i1357.photobucket.com/albums/q759/Nekobleach/MimiyaBankai_zps1b3dc070.png
A bankai that was born of desperation, Mimiya can fly in this form, very fast, able to keep up with flash step speeds. The spikes on her back are all mentally controlled by her and can be assigned kido spells they can cast independent of her. they can fly independently of her body while she orders them mentally. The spear can create a windtunnel that acts to deflect reishi based techniques when she swings or spins it in some way.
Bio: Mimiya Shizuka, a long time ago she served as fifth seat under former captain of squad thirteen Freya Kaminari the Black Valkyrie. During a mission to hueco mundo Mimiya was captured by enemy forces, much of the detail on what happened to her during this time is unknown but when she returned she was pregnant. Her resulting child was a unique girl she named Jasmine, unique in that she had much in common with her father's appearance. She lost her legs in a desperate battle with a monstrous hollow, the very same battle where she learned Bankai. Though she almost lost her life in that fight Mimiya didn't take it lying down, creating her own prosthetic limbs with the help of a science officer friend of hers. For the past twenty years, as former captain of squad twelve, Captain Mimiya Shizuki has been considered MIA. While on a research mission with young Jasmine in toe, the two of them separated from their squad and vanished. Where they went is not publicly known but the late head captain of the time was aware. Mimiya had gone to live with arrancar in a kingdom far to the east of Las Nochas, her time there was spent raising her unusual child Jasmine in the harshness of Hueco Mundo's lost ocean. Mimiya now taking the seat of tenth captain hops to foster peace between the arrancar and the shinigami much to the chagrin of her colleagues.
Back to top Go down
https://kitsunemura.forumotion.com
Cazz
Magical Fox
Magical Fox

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP - New project    Bleach RP - New project  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 10:51 pm

I know there is still interest in this, but people aren't posting because we're waiting on a few people. Sad Just letting you all know I am still alive and around for this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP - New project    Bleach RP - New project  - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bleach RP - New project
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7