Kitsune Mura RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bleach: Rise from the Ashes

Go down 
+8
Beelze
Atomsk
Shinbu641
Zenguai
Sivvy
VGrace
Valkyria
Cozzy
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

Bleach: Rise from the Ashes - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rise from the Ashes   Bleach: Rise from the Ashes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 4:56 pm

--------------
Marieta - Warriors in Black
--------------
Floating through the streets, Marieta was looking for a trace of the Espada that had dashed off” tsk.. Zorro... You brat..” she protested as she looked to find whatever she could... Suddenly her focus was distraced. She spotted two Shinigami.. “So.. Those are.. “ she had never seen them upclose.. she had always been by her Master’s side.. and so this was a new encounter for her..

It would be so easy... One Cero from this angle.. They wouldnt even spot it until it was to late... She would be a hero! “...No..” she lowered her hand.. the energy gathering stopped and dissipated.. “ Master Xavier would never approve..” It would be the act of a coward.. Instead she decided to confront them head on... She moved forth until she was in range for a Sonido.

Her body appeared infront of the two.. Her hand on her blade, as she stared to them “ Shinigami... Right..? I want you to surrender and leave.. or face the concequences” her Riatsu rose.. as if to issue a warning
-----------
Furtivo – Sixth Espada, Master of the Black Flame
------------
Furtivo looked to the marking on his hand... A six...” That will do” he spoke. As the doors where opened. A small person stormed in and took to Carlito’s attention as if it was all that mattered. He observed the small warrior and noted the Two tattood on his body “ I see..” the red eyes did not move from Gracce, Then the attention was pointed for Furtivo “You talk alot..” He spoke.. at the end of the small things inquiry, all Furtivo had was but one question: “ What if i am an intruder... What would you do about it...?”
-----------
Mizou – Degraded to Errand boy
------------
“S..Something to eat...?” he asked as he watched her throw the cup away.. He really didnt have time to play servant to this girl.. Yet he found her words to be quite compelling “ Fine.. Il get you something... Just dont go anywhere... I will be back “ he merely opened the door to her room, and vanished in thin air..

Mizou reappeared infront of the local Ramen shop.. “mmmh... 10 seconds.. My speed is off..” he murred as he walked inside and placed an order.. “ Where does this have to go...?” The man asked.. On wich Mizou merely smiled and replied “Squad 11 Barracks, Sir” “ Squad 11?? But that is 5 miles away from here!! It will be cold by the time you get there! “ Heh.. Not if i do my best.. “ he got the bag of fresh deep fried porkribs Ramen, and made his way back

As sudden as he made his dissapearence, he reappeared into her room.. “Do not make me do that on a regular basis...” he spoke as he placed the plastic back with the container on her bed “ Say.. Do you..have a special someone in your life...?” he asked.. with doubt and shyly
-----------
Frederich – A demonstration of Lazyness!
-------------
“ I just told you Captain.. “ he spoke as he flipped the blade from under his armpit and stabbed it on the table “ Nanakemono.. is a Addapting Zanpakto.. It is bound with my state of mind... When I am drunk or.. Fancy a lady.. Nanakemono Responds with a diffrent form...Observe...” He stated.. as he grabbed the handle” Yasumu, Nanakemono!”

The blade let off a soft glint, but its shape altered nothing to a little.. He pulled the blade from the table.. and slashed once in the air... “ Wait for it...” he spoke.. then grabbed his cup, waited and threw it after it... “Should be about.. .NOW!” as the cup was circling mid air.. the air spliced as if hit by a sword.. and the cup with it “ That is my Zanpakto’s core Ability.. To delay my actions... Now.. if you excuse me..”

the blade flashed once more.. signalling it had left Shikai.. “ When I am Drunk... It will opperate quite diffrent..” he spoke.. taking a bottle and emtpying it to his lips.. Once the good lieutenant was tipsy, he reached for the Hilt and spoke “Ehehe.. .Nomu! Nanakemono!!”

This time the blade changed shape to that if a Kris Sword.. curved and wobbly.. Frederich held his blade.. “oooh shoops.. I got to much...shit.. This isnt.. .good” he spoke.. and dropped his blade.. causing him to pale slightly “oooh... Napkins!”

A few instants later.. a table, some to the left and behind them.. Got split in two..” Il.. Explain once i took my nap..uuug.. To much mh?” he spoke.. as he tripped.. and fell asleep on his sword. Wich returned to its normal state
-----------
Back to top Go down
Sivvy
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Sivvy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rise from the Ashes   Bleach: Rise from the Ashes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 12:35 pm

-------
A New Challenger Appears - Romara
-------

"What?!" Not now. So many new things, though this wasn't exactly new. She had fought alongside Arrancar, but she was just made Lieutenant, and she really didn't need this right now. "I will not surrender to you. You're out numbered." She said with a smirk. "Besides, you're not the strongest one here. They're back with my captain, aren't they? You're one of their pet. What were they called? Fraccion?" She grips her own sword and grits her teeth. "Whatever you are, you're in the way. Stand aside!"

------
Provisional Measures - Ezekiel Hide
------

"Now, now. there is no reason to be so aggressive." A voice echoed through the chamber. moving from the grand stairway to the throne strutted Mr. Hide. His dress long and almost butler like. "The Master would not appreciate you fighting each other so soon. And it would be inconvenient to peal you both from the floor!" his voice seeming to fluctuate; he appeared to have trouble choosing if he is a gentleman or a monster. Either would work, but the challenge was the choice. "Master! I shall show our new member to his quarters. Lord Gracce is our problem!"

He turned to Furtivo, face twisting between a sneer and a smile. "This way, Lord Furtivo." He said extending a hand to a door way, opening with the jester. He walks through the door without another jester to follow. "Come on!"
Back to top Go down
VGrace
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
VGrace

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rise from the Ashes   Bleach: Rise from the Ashes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 7:38 pm

Grimr- Cozzy, Zen
Lleuca- Valkyrie, Neko
Rosa- Cozzy
Momoka- Valkyrie
Shiro- Sivvy

.…………………………….....................

Grimr

Sensing a far too familiar spiritual energy approaching him from behind, Grimr started to undone the buttons to his heavy leather white tunic with one hand while the other was still on the white and red pattern hilt of his German Langblad style zanpaktou, which was still only half drawn from it's sheath. 

Turning around to meet Sayoko, opening his tunic to reveal a jagged and ugly faded old pink scar running down from his left collar bone all the way done to his stomach "I shown you mine now you show me yours" He smiled as he started to button up his tunic again. 

"Would it the one where I sliced open your back with my blade or when I tried to disembowel you Sayoko?" Grimr said as he slowly started to circle round her. "I would suggest negotiating over a cup of my famous green tea but I can see that your not in the mood right now Sayoko, so let's not beat around the bush here. Let's get this fight over with so we all can home sometime soon"

He crossed eyes with Malvado "Her zanpaktou is a sound/vibration type so be careful where she swings her sword brother" He said before he chuckled at the stupidity of the comment he just made.

"So who wants to go 1st?"

Lleuca

"Ehhhh? That sounds boring! Big sister is boooring....I got it! Lets play doctor! I'll cut you open and remove all the bad stuff~!" Gracce whispered......

Hearing Gracce whisper in her ear, Lleuca's hand twitched for her serrated  dagger zanpaktou strapped to her thigh, believing at the very least to so she to perform resurrection to escape the clutches of the Septa Espada.

Thankfully for everyone in the room, her fears where unwarranted as the monster known as Gracce left Lleuca alone with Roderiques.

Breathing a blissful sigh of relief at her apparent safety, Lleuca rolled her eyes at Roderiques and strolled up to the crazed freak of nature, her golden eyes level with his as he hung upside down in front of her, Lleuca's stubby broken hair a couple of inches away from his face, her hands on her hips.

"You want to play Roderiques? Well what game do you want to play"  She sneered, feeling angry all a sudden that she was now being forced to deal with Roderiques.

Rosa

Rosa blushed shyly as Muerta embraced, secretly loving the warmth that radiated from Muerta. 

Taking the suitcase containing the bracelets Rosa got up and followed Muerta out of the study towards Carlito throne room.

Momoka 

"As you wish Captain!" Momoka exclaimed as she turned and reached to turn on the PA system that would allow Momoka's voice to reach all the Squad 4 personal spread across the Soul Society in various hospitals and aid stations. 

"This is Lieutenants Tsukino speaking will all Field Medic Training Teams please assemble at the Western Training Fields at once"

She turned and grinned at Nathalie "Was that OK Captain?"

Shiro 

"Oh so you heard about then ? Very unprofessional on the part of Lieutenant Manhu  but at least the other Lieutenants backed me up" She said as she scratched her head "To be honest the whole meeting was a entire bloody shambles"

Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rise from the Ashes   Bleach: Rise from the Ashes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 10:12 pm

((Sorry it took so long, I've been busy >_<))

Ariana
~~~~~~~~~~
The girl sighed as she begun to lead her small team towards the south gate,feeling strange as she neared it alone. She had done it enough times to know what she is doing, but it still felt a bit strange being the one in charge. Finally the group made it to the gate, Ariana told her squad to scout around as she leaped to the top of the gate, looking out over the area. "Hmmm, I doubt there will be anything today..."

Dororo
~~~~~~~~~~
"As will I you." He said back with a smile looking over to her. "When the field is ready, just send a butterfly to my barracks and my squad will be their swiftly." He said wih a smile before leaving, disappearing in the blink of an eye, reappearing to his squad. He grabbed a handful of hells butterflies, and sent them out, telling some of the higher seats on his squad to get ready, and get everyone else ready. He stood by his desk waiting for them. After they got there he smirked, looking over his squad. "Okay, we were asked to take part in a training exersize with squad four... but I want you all to treat this as a real emergency because well, your lives could still be on the line... work well with the people on the fourth squad, they are your greatest allies right now..." He sighed and streached slightly. "Once I get the comfirmation we will martch for the western field..."
Back to top Go down
Zenguai
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Zenguai

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rise from the Ashes   Bleach: Rise from the Ashes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 12:26 am

Malvado removes his jacket and pulls out his weapon, ready for a fight. "Newbie? No... just reborn.." Malvado nods to Grimr, "Lets have some fun, brother" Malvado charges in with his Zanpaktou aimed at the Shinigami's neck.

--------------

Vaem laughs as Frederich shows off his Zanpaktou, than falls asleep. "Yes well it is a time type Zanpaktou..." Drinking another and than standing up, he pokes Frederich. "Hey LT, lets go. We need to get you acquainted with the barracks before a mission. And with the state of your powers, I have JUST the thing for you there." Vaem smiles and pays up for the broken objects and the sake. Putting on a pair of shades he walks out into the sun.
Back to top Go down
Beelze
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Beelze

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rise from the Ashes   Bleach: Rise from the Ashes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 1:16 am

Sergei - Enemy At the Gate

There were no flies by the Espada as he stood quietly at the south gate dressed with the flesh of unknown reaper and with those hard eyes he stared into the lieutenant. Then he spoke with a voice that was not his own "I seek an audience."
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rise from the Ashes   Bleach: Rise from the Ashes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 2:13 pm

Sivvy: Marieta, Furtivo, Jasmine
Shin: Marieta, Furtivo, Muerta
Naz: Jasmine
Neko: Muerta, Furtivo
Grace: Muerta, Sayoko,
Zen: Sayoko, Frederich
----------
Marieta
--------------
Gripping the handle on her blade tighter, Marieta let out a sigh “Such impudence…” she drew her sword with a wave of Riatsu.. the katana was long , slender, and impressivly sharp “ Your Partner seems unintrested in fighting.. Be ready, female.. My name is Marieta Del Aquana, Fracion to Lord Xavier Gin Dolores.. In his honor.. I shall not lose” she spoke.. her blade lashhed out quickly, her blade seemed to be shimering slightly, as if it was coated in something

She quickly moved to her opponent,, and with a strong slice she inciated combat.. This girls eyes.. They where filled with both experience.. aswel as lack of understanding.. a strange glare.. but what Marieta noticed even more...

“...You are a Sensory type... That is why i am not reading you right now...” she spoke.. her blade sparking over her opponents the coating was still apparent.. though still stuck only to Marieta’s blade
-------------------
Furtivo
----------------
“ mh… “ he spoke as the Fraccion stopped his red eyes from gazing to the second Espada.. and reformed from the shuriken state to three red dots”Very well…” he spoke as he followed after the Arrancar that guided him forth

For a long part he did not speak until he suddenly opened up “ That Espada.. Who was that? The fibe that came from that child was.. broken” he stated. Speaking more in one sentence then he had the rest of the day put together
-----------
Sayoko – Do not underestimate me…
-----------
Sayoko grinned as she was flattered with the reminder of that battle, One of her first encounters as a Captain and far before the war.. During it, she actually worked close with Grirm, and while he spoke of two wounds, the disembowling move was to stop a parasite-type doll of the Bount from eating her alive.. the one over her back was the only other wound that she had, wich never healed up fully. A dark battle that she lost.. but where grimr spared her. She still didnt understood that .. but hten again….

“That was our very first fight wasnt it… When you where barely an arrancar and covered in mask.. and where my clothing where still Academy gear.. “ she spoke and chuckled quietly “Unfortunatly i am here on … Offical buisness.. So with this particulair outfit.. I am affraid I am unable to show you.. its such a drag to get this all off you know…?” she spoke.. refering to the white coat and the black kimono underneath it.. .Besi-

At the moment she was interupted by a blade aimed for her neck… no flash steps.. no speed ups.. no powers.. a simple dice for her troat… “ Boy…” She spoke softly.. and two fingers stopped the blade of Malvado “ You have no idea why you have before you… do you..?”

With the repulse of a Seki, she pressed Malvado back next to Grimr.. and turned her back slighty so the symbol on her back became clear to him “ 9Th Squad Captain, Sayoko Hyori..Anti Arrancar Division… Nice to meet ya”

A senior and expert on fighting Arrancars.. Sayoko was possibly one of the few that could fight these two at the same time and life… she knew the next time Malvado would strike.. it wouldnt be a simple slash.. the time for being flashy was over..

When Grimr explained the nature of her sword, she clicked her tong loudly.. and shook her finger “Grimr, Grimr, Grirm… What is the point in telling that.. After all..My blade can tell it so much better…” She spoke as she gripped her handle and pulled out her sword.. “Eishō, Gozenreijiuta “ The sword let out a short.. fierce chime.. before its color turned copper, and its tip forked.. a European knight sword style blade was formed “Come.. Let me sing to you two..” she spoke as she sliced with her blade through the air. As the sound of seperating wind hit with her blade.. the “First song, Ride of the Valkyria!” the blast of wind fused woth Riatsu moved toward the both of them, as fierce as heavens punishmen

--------------
Muerta
--------------
Muerta arived fast to the throne room.. passing past a Arrancar she had not yet seen before.. together with the Fraccion of Carlito.. once they where out of hearing range.. Muerta muttered “ what a strange person..” she then focused upon opening the door

Ugh.. Perfect.. “ Gracce...” she murred and moved forth.. gettng in line for a talk with the Primera.. she awaited her turn.. and looked to Rosa “ Rosa.. I have a diffrent task for you right now... Go after that Espada and Ezekiel.. Try ask Ezekiel what he knows.. and otherwise.. well use your .. unique tallents.. to gain some info for me... would you dear?” she asked with a smile

Then.. her focus shifted back to Gracce and Carlito.. “ Excuse me Young Gracce.. I will need to speak to your brother.. It is important” the witch stated
-------------
Frederich
-------------
“Whuzzat?” Frederich asked as he followed allong the Captain.. his sword strapped to his back as he stumbled behind him” You got more booze?? Or mabye a good bed??” he asked.. staying close by as he wobbled left to right and back again.. not at all stead to his feet “lesse go then Captain!!.. I ca aiiint wait!” it was quite clear.. Frederich was still smitten with alchohol
-----------------
The Desert Flower – Jasmine
----------------
“Only then Can you truly atain my power Jasmine..”

“ I know that but.. The way you say it.. It sounds so dificult.. and dangerous! What if.. What if I am not ready, Sabaku??”

“ You are.. Aslong as you know that there is a line between the two of us.. You cannot fail!”

“Thats easy for you to say! You are an old egyptian god! Ooooh... Father is gonna kill me if I bury myself in sand and die...”

“ Jasmine.. You will not die.. I promise..”

“A...Alright.. I believe in you... “

Jasmine.. That was her name.. Last names where not needed for her and her farther.. people usually made up there own.. “Pooch.. .Doggy... Little Bitch” it was the story of her life.. and had long since stopped bothering her. It was her goal to get vengeance.. To clear the name of her tribe.. And be proud again. Only for that reason, would she give up her freedom to become a Shinigami. She had to poor every ounce of effort into it! she had to be worthy to become one of them!

That is why She wanted to give it all. and achieve true potential before they would reach the gates of the Seretei. To much of the tribe had gone lost by the Arrancars. Despite always having been free, Jasmine desperatly wanted this

Yet.. Jasmine felt insecure about herself.. and unworthy of standing by her fathers side. So thats why she made a decision: Bankai.. She would master her Bankai, so she knew she would not dissapoint her father

“Alright!! Here we go! BANKAI!! ROSUTO SABAKUHAKA HIME!!” The sand of her blade spread arround her like a coffin.. It was hard to breath.. so hard.. but she had to hold on... As she was close to choking from the enormous pressure building up in her sacrophage. It suddenly bursted open..and with her own version of the Shingami outfit complety gone.. she stood in a close to scandalous mummy like outfit... panting as she grabbed her knees

“I.. I did it!!” she shouted... running through the remanents of what once was there great camp.. she tossed open the path to her fathers tent, and spoke to him “Father Look!! I did it!!” she spoke.. she smiled brightly.. but her muzzle was covered by many bandages.. as she looked up to the large wolven male.. her eyes shimmered with anticipation

Last edited by Cozzy on Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:34 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rise from the Ashes   Bleach: Rise from the Ashes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 12:04 am

((I know to keep an eye on it now))

Ariana
~~~~~~~~~~
The girl looked over her shoulder as she noticed the shinigami standing near the south gate, walking over to her. "What are you doing out here?" She asked, then looked him up and down, crossing her arms. "What is it you need from me then?" She said to him, as he asked for an audience.

Dororo
~~~~~~~~~~
((Waiting for Valk))

Last edited by Atomsk on Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shinbu641
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Shinbu641

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rise from the Ashes   Bleach: Rise from the Ashes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 2:52 am

raven - honor amoung darkness
---------------------------------------
raven jumped back onto a near by building, keeping his postre 'tch... idiot arrancar, doesnt even know when shes out numbered." he said as he peeked out from under his hood"im gonna leave this to you romara... dont get your ass kicked you hear?" he really didnt seem all that interested in the arrancar but really, he wanted to be the honorable one and let the two fight if he did jump in the arrancar would most certianly be no challange at all, however raven would jump in if things really did get bad, and he didnt want that.

carlito
------------------------------------------
carlito retreating his hand from furtivo after giving the new espada his rank he gave a slight smile, then in that instant he is jumped by gracce, causing him to lose slight balance thought he was, he showed no emotion as the second espada hugged him, though he was carlito's most trust soldier and gracce knew that catlito never showed any sort of emotion to anyone. however he would on rare occasions that didnt mean he didnt favor being hugged of course.

carlito turned his head slightly to gracce then before he could speak carlito's fraccion hide walks in, he lays his hand on gracce's head "yes... calm yourself brother, hes a new warrior." he spoke looking to hide "i leave him to you..." he said then he turned back to gracce "im surprised you didnt join the others... who else did you meet anyway?" he asked pulling himself away from gracce stepping to the side, he glances over at the entering muerta and rosa, meaning muerta had possibly had something to share.

zealot
------------------------------------------
(chilling at the so called "camp" until they can go to the human world i guess.)

Last edited by Shinbu641 on Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sivvy
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Sivvy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rise from the Ashes   Bleach: Rise from the Ashes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 3:02 am

------
polite conversation - Shino
------

"To be honest," Shino began with his own part. "I was just hoping for everyone to become acquainted. I know that I am not in the best possition at the moment among the other captains since i took power. But It was the right move for the time..." It seemed he was trying to convince himself more than anything.

----
The Fire Inside - Romara
-=--

She quickly drew her own blade to prepare for battle. "What about it. I could sense you just fine." she smirks, "well it was a little challenging with your two owners near you." she mocked hoping to antagonize the fighter into fault. Her blade wasn't fancy, and it didn't need to be. Now set the blaze a light. "Hono!" With the word released, her own blade started a flame, spreading down the hilt and over her arm. soon she herself was covered in fire. "Do you think you can tame the fires of my soul? If so, come at me!"

-----
more polite conversation - Ezekiel
-----

Ezekiel didn't bother to turn around; that would be a waste of his valuable time. "That would be Lord Gracce. A strange fucker that one! He tends to be rather serpentine in nature, but the i don't know much of him. He was in the asylum like all the rest of the low ranks." the jackle and hide parody continue to speak. "I tend to keep out of The Master's affairs. I keep the Fucking place running! It's a rather busy job."

They walked for a multitude of minutes more until the estrange man finally stopped. "Ah here we go. This is your room! I do hope that you will make yourself comfortable. Everyone else has!"and with that the man vanished; perhaps off to other chores around the fortress.
Back to top Go down
Zenguai
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Zenguai

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rise from the Ashes   Bleach: Rise from the Ashes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 5:46 am

Malvado having been pushed back just sighs. "For once, I would like to meet a opponent that doesn't yell out their entire life..." Scratches his head and sets up again for an attack. He raises an eye brow as he drops from the sky. Stopping about half way down, and fires off a Cero at the Shinigami.

--------------
Vaem leads on to the barracks, walking into what was his office he pulls out two things from the wall locker. A bottle and a jug.
"Now this bottle is something that I don't use very often but it will clear out your system of booze or hangover. and this Jug is a special sake I found, it is the highest concentrate. One drop is enough to get me drunk as a doornail. And...." he reaches back and pulls out a couple patches for his new LT. "I think this is going to be fun." Vaem sits down. "What do you think?"
(where he found the jug and the bottle were from when he was retired... just FYI)
Back to top Go down
VGrace
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
VGrace

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rise from the Ashes   Bleach: Rise from the Ashes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 6:56 pm

Grimr- Cozzy, Zen 
Rosa- Cozzy, Sivvy
Shiro- Sivvy
Lleuca- (waiting on Valkyrie)
Momoka- (waiting on Valkyrie)

Grimr

The 4th Espada smiled as he too reminisced about his early days with Sayoko, when they we both friends and foes, however his time remembering the golden glory days where cut short as Malvado charged headfirst like a raw novice, making Grimr growl in annoyance at Malvado's bullheadedness and was less than surprised when his attack was rebuffed. 

He caught Malvado as he was thrown back by Sayoko, throwing him one way while jumping the other way, dodging Sayoko's air pressure slice as it neatly bisected the roof of the building they had a few milliseconds ago the pair had been standing on. 

Soindoing directly above Sayoko, he now finally draws his zanpaktou the fang runes along it's blade flashing a icy blue, the temperature falling a few degrees, something that would happen every minute till Grimr sheathed his zanpaktou again. 

Drawing his thumb along it's edge, Grimr's thoughts where primarily on Malvado and how disappointed he felt right now for brother as he fired a cero at her. I will have words with when we return to Las Noches Grimr thought.

Meanwhile with his blood mingling with the swords runes, he whispered three simple words ;

"Gran Ray Cero"

Thrusting his sword forwards a ice blue  halo formed around the tip of the blade, tendrils swirling around as it collected energy before a perfect blue orb congealed, acting as a epicentre for a massive wide beam of ice coloured energy exploded forth with a deep THOOM that jolted Grimr back a few inches.

The Gran Ray Cero enveloped Malvado's own cero, in effect supercharging it and forming a giant twin Gran Ray Cero that twisted around each other the different colours clashing violently as it thundered to Earth, completely disintegrating the entire building that they had been fighting in a furious burning inferno in a flash second.

Grimr landed on his feet a few buildings away, the heat washing off him from the raging fire that had been the building. He tensed his muscles and lowered himself into a fighting stance, zanpaktou ready, knowing in his gut even that brutal barrage may not have been enough to kill Sayoko.

Rosa 

The young Arrancar girl followed Muerta into the throne room, hiding behind her, peeking over the shoulder, a tiny bit frighten at the other scary Espada sharing a similar space to herself. 

"I-I understand Miss Muerta" She whispered meekly as she blushed and turned away to chase after Ezekiel.

Rosa didn't mind Ezekiel. She did find him a bit weird sometimes but he was kind and honest, something that Rosa could aspirate in someone.

But the man he was with looked scary and moody kinda like Malvado but he was jaw droopingly handsome that just made her girly side squeal like pre-teen fangirl so was. 

Skipping up behind them and tapping Ezekiel on the shoulder she smiled "Hiya Mister Hide can I talk with for a sec?" She said, focusing on Ezekiel so she could escape the menacing red gaze of man towering over her....

Shiro

"Well we did have tea and cakes..."

She sighed and looked over to her captain.

"Sir, we are a military organisation. Like it or not you are now their commanding officer, so their will follow you as their duty as soldiers. If not then their shouldn't be in the Gotei 13" She looked down to her folder making sure the papers where in order, trying to hide her pride at helping her captain.

"Death is literally part of our job. I...don't want to sound harsh, I know losing a loved one is hard, but the Captains need to show strength and unity in these dark times, especially for  the rank and file sir"

Back to top Go down
Beelze
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Beelze

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rise from the Ashes   Bleach: Rise from the Ashes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 12:30 am

Sergei - Enemy at the Gate

The strange reaper looked at the closed gate before him, before speaking in an unimpressed voice as he was forced to explain that yes fire is indeed hot. "Those who can open a way to living dwell here. I need to met them." Then he turned his gaze back to the young Shinigami officer "So I need you to open the gate, and show me the path to the way."
Back to top Go down
Valkyria
Fox Cub
Fox Cub
Valkyria

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rise from the Ashes   Bleach: Rise from the Ashes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 3:47 am

----------Games..Very bad games------- Roderiques
Roderiques merely smirked at the attention he got. His arms suddenly spread and his hands slamming on the wall behind her, he pinned her against the wall with his lips forced upon hers. His long slithering tongue slide down her mouth and forced here to exchange saliva with him. After that he broke the “kiss” and stared at her “ Hehe.. Roderiques Likes how you taste... Hehe.. He wants to play naughtier games.. Otherwise? Roderiques would love to play dangerous games... hehe

That was all the games Roderiques ever did, Dangerous or naughty games. The 8th Espada was a menacing lunatic, but knew just how to get at what he wanted

-----------To Battle! --------- Nathalie
“That was excellent” The surgeon spoke with a large smile as she walked along side Momoka “ Please, take the units to the field, I shall send Captain Dororo a message you will be ready. Momoka.. I want you to guide the units this time, Instruct them on there healing, and guide them in battle!.. For this mock battle, I will have to practice healing and fighting at the same time. Please await Captain Dororo’s arrival. I am counting on you, Momoka!

It was an exciting prospect, as she never fought Captain Dororo before. And he WAS an experienced captain. The battle would be a learning experience no doubt

Once done with transmitting her thoughts into a hell butterfly, she prepared to march off. By the time the butterfly would tell Dororo to come to the fields, Nathalie would have already set up the stage of battle. An exciting thought indeed
--------Sahuki----------
( Like shin, I will refrain from her for now )
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rise from the Ashes   Bleach: Rise from the Ashes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 4:37 am

Shin: Marieta, Muerta,
Sivvy: Marieta, Furtivo,
Grace: Sayoko, Furitvo
Neko: Muerta, Mizou

----------------
Marieta – Cold as Ice
---------------
The flames of the girl spread wildly over her body.. Marieta was suprised “ That is quite a level of Zanpakto you have there..” she spoke, and looked over her own blade. It shimmered gently, reflecting off a ever changing light.. as it slowly started to drip”Before I shall teach you some proper manners, Let me adress you on two mistakes.. First, Those two are not even close to my Master.. And second..” The next moment she faded of the Sensory radar.. and Sonido’d away just to reappear infront of Romara “I chose not to hide myself from the enemy.. it is not that i cannot” her blade stroke forth with a fierce strike, cyan blue liquid flew of her sword, condecing slowly to form a blanket of mist behind her slash

----------------
Muerta – Childeren and there rash behavior
---------------
Walking closer to Carlito she gave out a smile “ always good with childeren I see.. “ she said as she placed the briefcase down on the table “The prototypes are ready M’Lord, I just need three Espada willing to test it.. Mind you.. I want the more inteligent specimen.” She spoke, beneath the him of her hood almost looking with disdain to Gracce “ I trust you will find me three suitable users...?” she spoke showing the gem embeded bracelets to him

“ The effects on your soldiers will be... How to put it.. Suprrisingly improving. They will be able to serve much greater purposes” she spoke with a smug grin. Taking great pride in her inventions

“ I shall see who you dispatch shortly, my lord..” Muerta gently walked away.. gazing about her “ Seems all the little ones are out to play.. they can be so impatient~” she still lingered in the throne room.. seeming to almost be day dreaming
--------------
Furtivo – The Encounter
-------------
“This will do.. Thank you” he spoke as he reached to open the door, then he felt something eerie.. Somethign tingled in his mind as he looked to the left..

A girl, a smile on her face but she too looked away.. What was it about her that send a shiver down his spine? He decided to watch onto her, curious and since he had not much better to do right now
-----------------
Sayoko – Il sing you a song
--------------
“Shit.. Thats a big... “ She couldnt finish.. she know she couldnt, she watched down to the streets below reversing her sword almost like a lance as she threw it toward the ground with all her might, flying after it with her best possible speed,Without catching up to it

As soon as the sword produced the sound of digging into the ground,Sayoko commanded another song “12th Song! Hall of the Mountain King!”

The sword produced a flash, and forced the ground to raise up in the form of a small castle surrounding Sayoko, yet as she grabbed and pulled her blade from the ground, and caused the castle to harden arround her, she awaited the impact.. and what an impact it was, the blased cleared all arround her,, the debri crashing and destroying her fortress with the sheer heat of the radiant attack.

As the enormous blast cleared, there was nothing but a smoking pile of rubble, marking the spot the Captain had once stood.It seemed the battle was already over

However nothing was less true, as from the ruins of a building, a wave of cracking rock and dashing sand shot forth to the structure Grirm had taken stance on. The wave parted the earth, creating a fissure in its wake. Once it had reached the twenty story appartment complex, a voice was heard from the Ruins “33rd Song, Finale: Bring down the house!”

The ground at the end of the Fissure exploded, causing it to cave in and suck the building down, shattering it in the process... Sayoko dashed out of the ruins,her white Hyori in shambles, and her left arm fully exposed, she was covered in dirt and a few scratches. heading straight for the two with her blade at the ready, hoping there sudden lose of footing would cause for a supprise. With blade at the ready she charged in “20th Song; Cry of the brave!.. YAAAAAAAHHH!!!!”

As she shouted out against her own blade, it became covered in transparant, spirit Riatsu, making it look five times as big as she held it next to her, ready to strike
----------------
Mizou
---------------
( Neko... Nouf said )
-----------------
Jasmine
---------------
( Waiting On Naz )
---------------
Frederich – Party at the office
---------------
“I think Captain.. That sounds like a great plan “ he spoke sitting down half heartly “But those things seem.. really expensive... how you get those? War spoils? Human world Loot? I wont tell! Promise..” he spoke..his head atleast a bit more clear now. As his sword just passivly clung to his back
Back to top Go down
Zenguai
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Zenguai

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rise from the Ashes   Bleach: Rise from the Ashes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 11:30 am

Cozzy: Malvado and Vaem
Vgrace: Malvado

Malvado stood and watched the fight, it was fun to watch but smacking his head and regaining his senses. He flew down and stood near Grimr. Soon seeing the Shinigami attack he jumped in front of it. The Blade went clean through, Grabbing her hilt of it, he stood there. Only a smile on his face and eyes of hunger. Holding her in place for the most part. Silence rang around them other than the building still crumbling into place in the ruins of the city.

----------------------------

Vaem smiles and pulls out a paper and rights down a few things as he starts to finalize the paper work for his new LT. "An old experiment between partners who love drink, is all I will say. BUT know this, only use in extreme cases. There is only that much of each and yes it is very expensive." Softening of his face , "Now... with those two things. You might be able to defeat me.." he laughs.
Back to top Go down
Nekomata
Goddess
Goddess
Nekomata

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rise from the Ashes   Bleach: Rise from the Ashes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 1:18 pm

Presto: Shin, Cozzy, Gracce, Sivvy
With a sigh of relief: Cozzy
Home sweet home: Sivvy
Devistation: Anyone and everyone fighting in the human world.

Presto-------->Gracce Haartz
Gracce was emotionless suddenly as the new one left, his double appearing with a snarl behind them, fallowing them briefly. The double walking on the ceiling, stopping once it reached its distance limit. Smiling viciously it stared and waved at them as they walked away, still standing on the ceiling as they lost sight of him. "Very well I understand.... Big brother...." Gracce sniffed the air and pulled away from Carlito looking to the girls as they approached the throne. A smile crept up his lips as he ran up to Muerta, hugging her otherwise ghostly body and grinning. "Big Sister, I've missed you.... Aren't you going to teach me magic?" He giggled excitedly nuzzling up to her with what seemed like genuine affection but with Gracce it was hard to tell.

With a sigh of relief-------->Nanao Kurohime
Nanao finished up her soup, she'd remained mostly silent while she ate, looking to the window as if she kept expecting something or someone to walk past it to the door. Setting the bowl aside she smiled a bit and looked over to Mizuo. "Thanks, I'm feeling a lot better..." She said with a grin, patting the seat next to her on the bed. "Come 'ere....." Nanao said calling him to her side. "Tell me whats happened since the war... I've been asleep awhile... Are those things dead? Did we kill them...?" She looked at him with concern, she'd been wondering for a while, since she woke up, the last thing she'd seen was a massive doll and the last thing she heard, were the screams.

Home Sweet Home-------->Zorro Lagrange
Zorro's arms slid around Karuska's waist, he hadn't made a sound when he'd entered the kitchen and slipped behind her. He pulled her into a warm embrace as he kissed the base of her neck, caressing her stomach as he held her. "You brought friends I see..." He chuckled holding her tight. "I guess we'll have to keep it down in here...." Zorro's hands drifted down Karuska's body as he leaned in to steal a kiss from her lips. "I got fallowed here too so I think my... 'Friends' will keep your friends busy for a while... Its good to finally see you again..."

Devistation-------->???
The man in black slowed his run as he approached, his eyes glowing behind his mask, he could see the battle in its beginning stages, and he knew it was time he made his entrance. He opened his mouth, the earth started to rumble as his voice let out a mighty roar that could be heard for miles around, the sound of a hollows roar. The buildings creaked and crumbled till the nearest one to him fell away, becoming piles of dust at his feet. "I'm so HUNGRY!!" He growled, his reitsu exploding out, the reitsu of the former tenth, but so much stronger then he was before.
Back to top Go down
https://kitsunemura.forumotion.com
Sivvy
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Sivvy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rise from the Ashes   Bleach: Rise from the Ashes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 1:56 pm

---
Another Fire Joke
---

Romara easily blocked the slash coming her way; the mist evaporating around her as it evaporated in her heat. The flames seemed to reduce as they combated the water. "Heh, nice one, but ice is too rigid to stop me." She grunted and her flames returned to their previous intensity. "I don't care who your master is, pet. You can't stop me with words." She pushed her Raistu more, and her fire crept slowly up Marieta's blade. but then she pushed back at the fraccion, trying to get some room for her own attack.

She set herself into an attacking stance, but didn't move after that. Instead, her flames shimmered and tore themselves from Romara, launching an attack at the hollow. The flames kept the shape of miss ogita for a few seconds then faltered and rounded into a ball. Damn it, why can't i hold it...

---
Warband or family?
---

Shino nodded. "Yes, you see the picture quite well. but lets change the image a bit. Lets say that the seritei is a body. You and I are at the head, and the rest of the squads make up the rest. Now then. If we give them commands, the rest of the body obeys without much problems. But say there is something that makes the connection difficult, and our commands are hindered by that. the body does not function properly." he shakes his head.

"No... that's a bad analogy. Lets put it more that we are clans with me as the war leader. Things go smoothly as long as we all get along." he nods, accepting this analogy better. "Anyway my point is I don't want this to be just a martial dictatorship. the squads need to see eye to eye in order to work properly together."

(Idk...>.>)

----
Maybe not so sweet
----

Karuska blushed as zorro talked and kissed and caressed her. she turned around as he was about to steal his kiss and put a finger to his lips. "No. I told you, we aren't going there." She removed his hands and walked towards the table. "Our "relationship" was purely research. I told you that at the beginning, and i stick to that mantra." she had to look away to recover her cold composure. "Now then, tell me why i shouldn't hit you with that tea kettle..."

----
change of conversation
----

Ezekiel turned and found Little Rosa. "What! I am quite busy, Rosa. What do you want!" he didn't care that the new number was there, almost forgetting about him completely.

((once again, idk >.>))
Back to top Go down
Shinbu641
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Shinbu641

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rise from the Ashes   Bleach: Rise from the Ashes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 6:29 am

raven - a disturbance in the force
------------------------------------------------
raven now sitting on the side of the building as where he was watching romara and the arrancar fight, a soft yawn came out from under his hood "so this is what its like.." he said leaning back as the two clashed "to be on the front lines?" as they contenue'd their fight ravens robes fluttered from the clashes, it didnt bother him he was more or less bored he brings his hand out allowing a raven made from his reiatsu to sit on his finger giving a slight caw it moves its eye peeking at the battle at hand, raven pets the curious bird gently on the head "guess ill just have to make the best of this..." he said in a kinda sarcastic tone.

it wasnt long at all until another reiatsu hit the feild, causing his raven to fly off, dissapating getting up to inspect he looks off into the direction of the reiatsu, thats when it was clear a loud roar came from the direction fo the reiatsu "another hollow... romara! im going after it, dont get careless you hear?!" he yelled back at the fighting girls, then waves her off as he dissappeares into a flash step of ravens he heads for the location of the hungrey disturbance. clearly this wasnt no normal reiatsu, raven was probably in over his head, but someone had to deal with it, and he was more about duty then anything.

carlito - aslong as its for the better.
--------------------------------------------------
carlito understood what mureta was working on though he wasnt really sure who to choose from, which would be good canidates looking to gracce he nods "well there you have one..." he said peering off into the corridor where his fraccion and the other espada went off to, thenn looking back a muerta he slides his other hand in his pocket "i think... this is a good oppertunity for the 6th espada, though im not sure if he would be up for it, maybe xavier to. i cant really speak for the rest ill leave the judgement in your hand muerta..." he said as he turned back to his throne either way aslong as it was for the good, carlito was fine with muertas plan, this my be a good oppertunity for mavaldo to.
Back to top Go down
Nazgy
Fox
Fox
Nazgy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rise from the Ashes   Bleach: Rise from the Ashes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 12:38 pm

The wolf leader of the nomads looked over at Jasmine as she ran in. He eyed her and her bandages, his sword lying on the ground in the tent. He turned around and leaned up, towering over his daughter. He noticed she was bearing bandages, and suddenly notice the rocks that had been lying around on the ground was now turned to sand. He looked over at her and smiled. "Impressive." He said. "You are becoming powerful, my daughter." He continued, "The day where you will surpass me is approaching quicker than I had imagined it would." He finished. He was satisfied with more than just his daughters newly acquired strength, this would make more of a convincing argument for them to join with the other Shinigami. He had picked up that they needed help, and had now come here, but had no idea if they would accept them, or indeed if they would be any help at all.

Sebastian, as he had named himself long ago, had come from a long way to get to the Seretai. The Arrancar had dealt a rather vicious blow to him and his tribe of sorts where they had usually lived, and now they were not many left. They had decided to go offer their service to the Shinigami, both for revenge, and to give them whatever help they could. But mostly revenge, when he thought about it. It was weird what such bitter feelings could do to a person, it took self-control not to let them take over you and completely drain you of all reasoning and sanity, especially with such furious temper as his kind was known to have when angered.

He looked over his daughter and the bandages. "Do you have any idea what it does?" He asked finally, wondering how much control his daughter had over her Bankai, and how long she had kept this hidden. Was this a new stage she had unlocked? He had heard of no such thing, but "I did it" could mean quite a lot of things. "Even if you don't, I'm proud of you. But you better get out of it, it can drain you quickly, and we don't want to attract unnecessary attention to ourselves." He said. That was why he personally had not gone into his usual form of Shikai, even though he disliked the robe. He had found a tattered Shinigami robe on his way to the Seretai, he did not know who it belonged to, but it must have been a large beast of a man to fit him. On its sleeve was a number: 6. He did not know what the number represented, but the robe looked fancier than the nude, which was what he had gotten used to having on when not in his Shikai, as he had usually just gone straight to sleep when deactivating his Shikai, keeping it on all day. But now that was no longer possible, and he would have to do with this robe instead.
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rise from the Ashes   Bleach: Rise from the Ashes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 3:03 am

Ariana
~~~~~~~~
She shook her head at him a bit sighing. "You, what are you doing out here? After the war we were supposed to be staying the the seratei, my squad is the ones on patrol today... you have no reason to be here..." She crossed her arms and looked back at the gate. "I don't recognize you as one of my squad... who are you? What possition do you hold?"

Dororo
~~~~~~~~
The captain stood among the soldiers in his squad, or more so the ones that were recovered after the war. He looked them over as he explained how they would be training with squad 4 that day, suddenly he looked over his shoulder, seeing the hell butterfly floating towards him. He gently felt it land on him and he heard Nathalie's message. "Okay.... let's move out!" He said as he flash stepped moving towards the field where the battle would be set. He stopped looking over at Nathalie with a smile. "Well my squad is ready when you are." He said resting his hand on the hilt of his blade, ready to battle when she gave the world.
Back to top Go down
Beelze
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Beelze

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rise from the Ashes   Bleach: Rise from the Ashes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 3:27 am

Sergei Enemy at the Gate

The man replies as his gaze looks about idly. "Not a part of your club, used to live back out in what was the eightieth district. Just woke up there with my sword." Then he pauses for a moment before continuing "I seek an audience war is coming for those still living."
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rise from the Ashes   Bleach: Rise from the Ashes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 1:10 pm

Shin: Muerta
Sivvy: Marieta,
Neko: Muerta , Mizou
Grace: Sayoko,
Naz: Jasmine
---------------------
Sayoko – Fatal Strike
---------------------
She blinked only once when she suddenly had the warrior impaled.. she understood his actions, and was not hesitating to punish him for it... However.. as she was about to unleash a certain death technique on the Arrancar.. she observed just where she had hit.. and concluded it would be a waist.. “ Its not necisary for me... to completly obliterate you..” She took both hands on her hild, gripping it even tighter..

“ Encore”

In an instant, the blade grew even larger, And split into Malvado’s artery’s and spine “ You where nearly dead the moment you took my hit... Farewell Arrancar”

As his grip grew softer on her hilt, she tilted the blade down and let the Arrancar topple down the earth, where it would land and on impact make a small crater..

once the corpse was tumbling, she landed her huge blade on the shoulder and looked to Grimr.. He hadnt moved.. Most likely he knew that the Opening the Arrancar attempted to create was pointless. “ You hoped i would use the 100th Song Didnt you..?” she asked him “Does that mean you finally figured out how my blade works?”

She was ready for round two...It was then that she felt the growl of yet another high class Arrancar.. “Tsk.. Do you guys just keep ariving to mess up my day..?

------------------
Mizou – Mizou’s War
------------------
He sat over by her side and sighed” Honestly.. You where lucky to have been passed out.. From there out it only went downhill... and fast.. “ he remembered how the fights went,.. Just a few weeks before then there where 13 captains, all carrying out there duties and making sure the Seretei was safe. And then those monsters came.. It was just after the reports of the new Squad 11 Captain, and thus the death of the old one.. It never came to much of a celebration because shortly after .. THEY..attacked “ IT was terrible.. Captain after Captain got slaughtered.. Even the Stealth Force was used as soldiers, But dealing with Bounts.. Well .. It wasnt quite the same as working agains Shinigami.. I can still remember my Captain Chizo Dying before my eyes... It.. Infuriated me so bad, caused me so much grief. That on the spot, I mastered my Bankai... or atleast.. Unlocked it.. Emergency Captain.. I was named.. I was just the third seat at the time. But the Captain and Lieutenant perished.. And i was now in charge.

he sighed for a moment as if the memory itself was hurting him more badly then talking about it “ I was the one that managed to stop the weapon they refered to as “ The Small Disaster..” it was the smaller two of the things they had with them.. The war was ended by Hogurah-Sama.. His Bankai was... Well.. It was a facination to behold.. it was when enarly everyone was down and we where on our last legs.. His sword made a big Seven coloured display, and together with the Primera Espada, wich in his ressurection had bound all the Bount together... They whiped them out... The Bankai killed both the Primera and our Head Captain.. But the war was over. I got a letter not long after, mabye a week, stating a new head captain had come to rise... Like many, I expected it to be Captain Sayoko, But... Shino-Sama took the position of head captain.. I was asked to lead the Squad 2 opperations as its new Captain. “

He turned to look at Nanao and smiled softly “ And thats when you decided to make life alot more exciting by bursting into the meating room.. To be honest i was never so nervous in my life. You where a great stress reliever, Nanao “ he spoke with a chuckle
-----------------
Frederich – Uhm... Rain check?
-----------------
At the mention of a fight, Frederich paled “F..Fight a Captain?? Sir.. I dont think that is a very good idea.. it.. sounds like work!” he spoke with a worried look on his face” You where just joking.. Right Captain.. We arent really gonna fight... Right??” Frederich was, well.. spooked, A duel would mean alot of work.. He took the bottles and fastend what was shared with him to the Kimono.. In case of emergencyt.. that he would do
--------------
Marieta – Dogs of Prey
---------------
The ball of flames was losely batted aside with the sword still on fire.. and caused Mariata to chuckle “ Mabye I complimented you some to soon... Didnt your Master teach you? Its innapproriate to show flawed techniques on the field of battle.. Allow me to properly demonstrate to you”

The Liquid coated over her sword flashed dimpy beneath the flames.. before the fire started to freeze slowly, till her sword looked like it had spikes all over, wich where in fact the cold, frozen fires “ Roció “ she spoke and the flames crumbled to diamond dust.. but more so into a soft mist clouding about her

Howver at her next call... “ Perrito de Perdición “ The mist started to poor into shapes, focused and firm next to her. Out of the mist emerged two adorable little puppies, made out of thick clouds, with shiney blue eyes, and misty tongues hanging from there muzzles “ Arf arf!” one barked, a little cloud from its bark

She pointed her hand forth and spoke once more on a cold tone, but with slight smile on her face. From her palm formed a onfocused Cero, and the Puppy’s spread thgere muzzles wide. The same kind of Cero formed in there mouths aswel. “ Ladrido!” The Blasts of energy doused out of her hands, rushing forth toward Romara, with a wide range.
-------------
Muerta – The Teaching begins
------------
“Y..Yes Dear.. Now stop tugging at my Dress... Its messing up..” she grumbled in protest, Honestly, she wasnt very fond of Gracce.. He was hard to judge but to loveable to punish. As Carlito adressed her, she had finally shaken off the little tyke “ Gracce? Yes ofcourse mylord.. And Xavier seems like a prime choise to me... But what about yourself?” she asked “After all.. It was you who tasked me with this procedure..

she turned her attention the Gracce and smiled “Gracce be a dear... and get our friend Xavier mh? The sooner you get him, the sooner we can start learning you magic” she herself rather first stayed, and talk thngs over with Carlito
-------------------
Jasmine – March to the Seretei
--------------------
“ I.. AM not sure yet of its potential either Father..” she spoke as she dismissed her Bankai.. not entirly by choise, as she had tried all day just to get to it... The sand swept arrouind her, removed the bandages, but where kind enough to give her back her clothing..Once the sand moved away. Her Scimitar style Zanpakto was hanging from her waist and she blinked curiosuly” Its name is Lost Princess of the Desert Tomb.. Im sure it has to do with my and techniques” she spoke and stepped closer to see where he was watching

“We reached the Seretei almsot didnt we Father? That must be the South Gate.. “ her tail swiped eagerly.. They had come so far! It was now just a matter of joining up “ I wonder what it will be like.. And if they will judge us on our appearence here aswel..” she seemed to droop a bit about that.. all the name calling had gotten her quite worn

But soon she seamed to perk up and ready to go “Father.. I will prepare for leave.... Do you have anythting left to share?” her muzzle tilted and her ears twitched, awaiting her fathers words.. After that she would go out to mobelize the camp, and help wherever she could
------------
Back to top Go down
VGrace
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
VGrace

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rise from the Ashes   Bleach: Rise from the Ashes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 4:20 pm

Grimr- Cozzy and Zen
Rosa- Sivvy and Cozzy 
Lleuca- Valkyrie
Momoka- Valkyrie and maybe Sivvy
Shiro- Sivvy

Grimr

As the funereal pyre of building still raging, Grimr used this brief moment of solitude to perform a quick pesquisa sweep of the city. 

Marieta was engaged in combat with a lieutenant and was going ok 

Zorro was close contact with a captain, confirming Grimr's suspicions once and for all who Zorro's lover was due to the lack fighting. 

Another lieutenant was heading towards another powerful spiritual presence. 

Meanwhile closer to home both Malvado and Sayoko where alive and kicking.  Sayoko must have learnt a few new songs since we last meet....[i]

As Grimr was thinking this a large fissure ripped open the earth, racing towards the very building Grimr was standing on like a wrathful snake. 

Jumping up into air as the fissue smashing into building, Grimr looked to see the foundations collapse, sinking the building as if it was trapped in quick sand.

“20th Song; Cry of the brave!.. YAAAAAAAHHH!!!!” 

Grimr looked up in alarm, recognising both the voice and the command to see to Sayoko barreling towards him with her reistu claymore raised above her head ready for the killing blow.

With only one thing left for him to do to counter this, he raised his sword, hilt up, blade towards the earth. The fangs runes burning blue.

"Howl-"

But what happen next left him speechless. Before he could even blink Malvado was impaled on Sayoko's blade. 

Grimr was in shock in the sight of this, in utter silence. 

Malvado limp body slowly tumbled to earth in some festinately morbid way, like a throw child's toy. 

He soindo'ed forward, catching Malvado's body before it could impact the earth. Grimr looked down into his sword brothers eyes, the fiery spark long since extinguished.

Cradling Malvado's lifeless body, the silent Grimr soindo'ed away and rested his body away from the fighting, Grimr staring at his blood soaked hands, a deep growl rumbling in his throat in pain and anger. [i]I have failed another one

Grimr soindo'ed to a building across from Sayoko as she...mocked him. After a moments silence he finally spoke up. 

"I will destroy you Sayoko !" He roared

He inverted his blade was again and smashed it into the roof of the building, cracking the surface like it was a egg shell. With the temp plummeting and his spiritual energy skyrocketing, the runes burned blue.

"Howl Fenrir!"

The top three floors of the building exploded into ice, as the misted cleared from the ice crystals, a armoured hulking brute slowly got up, a round shield in one hand, a jet black double headed axe in the other. The wolf skull fragment now encasing his entire head. Grimr cried a wolf's howl, sending out powerful shockwave towards Sayoko......

He jumped up in front of her, his axe armed at her. 

"Draben"

A wolf's maw made out high pressure water formed around the axe, shooting it off like a shotgun, firing several in quick session, a jaw aimed at each of Sayoko's limbs........

Rosa

As the red eyes of the Espada bored into her, Rosa started to sweat, trying her best not to look into his eyes, making her forget why she even wanted to talk to Hide in the 1st place.  

" Oh Mister Hide why act like that, we both know that you secretly love me!" She giggled, trying to act cute and innocent.

"Anyway" She said placing her hands on her hips "Miss Muerta would like to know about the....new Espada, including Lord Carlito's plans and where your going to house him"

Lleuca 

Lleuca was truly taken back by the kiss, her golden eyes opening surprise as Roderique's long tongue forced it's way down her throat, but she had experienced a lot worst in the past, so for the brief moment they kissed her own long serpentine like fought back, wrestling and fighting for dominance against Roderique's own tongue. While that was happening she wrapped a muscular arm around his back, her clawed fingers running through his thick hair. 

As he pulled away from her, her hand turned into a vice like grip around his head, while her other hand reached for her knife strapped to her thigh and brought the blade to his throat.

"You fucking dare do that again with my permission, I'll cut you open from ya throat to ya cock, you hear me you piece of shit" She snarled, a trail of saliva still connecting their lips and a blush still in her cheeks.

Momoka

"I understand Captain" She nodded and flashed stepped away towards the West Training Fields 

As she reached the fields she saw the several of the training teams where already assembled on a open grassy field overlooking a small simulate human town, a scattering of a few low rise buildings, cars and many other obstacles that a Soul Reaper might be expected to meet and fight in in the World of the Living. At least at one time that was the case, but not anymore after the Bount War.

Oh no I'm I meant to make a speech now ? It's so much scary in person ! 

"Alright people we on a exercise with Squad 8" She quickly and a lot more meekly than she wanted to more, only helping her feel more awkward than Momoka ever wanted to feel.

"Squad 8 will be up against a heard level group of mid level drone hollows, and we of Squad 4 will be acting as field medic for their wounded on the battlefield. Trainee medics will be the one healing while they teammates will be supervising them and protecting them from attack. I will be acting as umpire for the exercise" She said, wrapping a bright orange sash around her waist to signify her role.

"Oh and the Captain will be duelling Captain Dororo" She said to the alarm of some "Don't worry I don't think Captain Nathalie has anything to worry about!"

Shiro

Shiro could almost feel the frustration radiating off her Captain and she truly felt sorry for him. As Head Captain his burdens well unbelievably massive. The weight on the shoulders she thought sadly. 

"I understand completely Captain but remember sir, at the same time we are not a democracy"

Back to top Go down
Zenguai
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Zenguai

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rise from the Ashes   Bleach: Rise from the Ashes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 11:49 pm

Vaem just smiles, "No no.. we have more important things to do. First I need you sign this paperwork.. yes i know it is boring but after this we really arent needed other than to help rebuild the barracks. As of right now our squad is the lowest in members. With that in mind, it may be some time before we can be risky.

=---------------------=

Malvado as he fell, but before Grimr caught his body. He chuckled and coughed. Soon his eyes had glazed over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rise from the Ashes   Bleach: Rise from the Ashes - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bleach: Rise from the Ashes
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next