Kitsune Mura RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bleach: Rise from the Ashes

Go down 
+8
Beelze
Atomsk
Shinbu641
Zenguai
Sivvy
VGrace
Valkyria
Cozzy
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Beelze
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Beelze

Bleach: Rise from the Ashes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rise from the Ashes   Bleach: Rise from the Ashes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 9:55 pm

The Drums of War - Sergei

A look of fury crossed the face of Sergei as he stared down Xavier "I could care less about who leads us so long as they can survive make us whats coming!" With that the low ranking Espada seemed to calm as he continued on, telling the rest of plot.

"I don't mean to kill the Head Captain or anything just cripple there infrastructure, and leave." As he spoke these words Sergei seemed to look through Xavier as he recalled something important for once his voice grew meek. "I saw it two wars ago when I was still green to this business and thought there would be civility amongst us Arrancar. The reapers used a machine to get here and a machine to leave." Then the familiar mania crept back into the Noveno's tone as he focused back on the present and then declared "If we destroy whatever means they have to invade this desert we can't lose. Then we could use that time build as many soldiers as we could ever want, divide their forces as we exterminate them or anything else you want."

With that the Espada took his seat as he seemed to ignore the threatening visage of Dolores. "As for my 'pets' it would be better if we have a way to monitor or own castle BEFORE the enemy shows up." Sergei kept to himself that he was already a veteran of a different war over 1200 years ago where nearly the entire Arrancar army had been massacred rebuilt only to be devastated again, and Las Noches itself brought to ruin. "However you are right I do not have the authority to lead you. So what will you do as our hell becomes one of their making?"

Last edited by Beelze on Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nekomata
Goddess
Goddess
Nekomata

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rise from the Ashes   Bleach: Rise from the Ashes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 4:40 am

Fun house Mirror-------->Gracce Haartz
Gracce stood alone in the rubble of his old barracks, a frown on his face as he silently kicked a pebble that was once part of his doorless room's archway. Gracce was alone in the room, or, it seemed as much at first but the whispering winds said otherwise. The intruder was loud enough, making noise every now and then to taunt him. A mistake if he was trying to hide but that was a hard feet around this child. "I never lost sight of you..." Gracce's voice came from behind the creeping form of the strange stalker. "Observation is the key to staying alive, I see you without seeing you," Gracce's voice came from the figure in front this time as he slowly turned looking in no particular direction. "Though your ability also makes that difficult doesn't it?" The first from behind almost giggled. "If you're interested in joining my execution force I don't mind... but I have no use for friendship, friendship is liability... friends get you killed..." Both voices said at once as the other body hopped down from its perch and stood next to the first. They were identical in every aspect except they were each others reverse, mirror images. "Still, commradery is acceptable, just know I will always choose myself over everyone else..." The one on the right said holding out his hand and smiling, a bit of a blush on his face as the other vanished into his body.

War Wounds-------->Nanao Kurohime
The Battle against her former captain had left its scars, her body would recover, but her eye was gone. She had fought along side him in the war as his Lieutenant, but near the end, when his life was sure to end soon, he made his final battle one she would remember. A battle of succession. Nanao had slain her master with her own two hands, her body badly injured in the process, and from their... She continued to fight the bount, now leading her squad as captain. After everything was through she simply collapsed onto the battlefield.

When Nanao awoke she found herself feeling stiff and rigged all over, as well as a bit woozy. She could surmise it was from the drugs she'd been given for the pain but what she worried about was her location. She'd left strict instructions not to take her to 4th squad and just give her minimal treatment in their barracks but she couldn't be certain her grunts had listened. She slowly sat up and groaned a bit, shaking her head, trying to make a passing headache move on. With a bit of difficulty she managed to stand, taking hold of the wires connected to her arm and ripping them out, tossing them to the side. "Shit... squad 4, those god damned...." She sighed, she hated squad 4, their captain creeped her out enough as it was. Nanao shook her head again and prayed she still had all her vital organs as she shakily made her escape out of her patient room and trying to steady herself on the way to the meeting hall. "Fuck this... Fuck everything... Gon-sama is dead... I fucking killed Gon-sama... What the fuck is the point!!" She cursed to herself, not caring that her hospital gown didn't close in the back she barged into the meeting room with rage painted all over her face. "Who the fucks in charge now!? I know the Head captain is dead so who the fuck is the new one!?" She raged, the battlefield still fresh in her mind, for her, it was just yesterday.

The Sleeping Fox-------->Zoro Lagrange
"Just let me know... Anytime gorgeous..." A grin slid across Zoro's face as the young arrancar girl blushed softly and nodded, before running off. Zoro chuckled to himself as he wrote down her number in a note book. "Even romance is a hunt... of sorts..." He chuckled to himself as he made his way slowly to the meeting hall, he didn't feel very welcome there, he and Carlito had a bit of a mutual uneasiness around each other. Zoro had nothing against Carlito per say but he'd never been the type to follow orders either. After the original Primera had helped him to ascend to his arrancar form he had promptly run away, using his new powers to start fights with Shinigami just so he could test them out, and stalking prey of all sorts. Especially women. Though not to eat, just to spend a little time with, and while hunting and fighting gave him great joy, the hunt for women was a relaxing and comfortable way to unwind. Zoro smiled a moment as he remembered he hadn't called "her" today, she was probably going to be mad but he wanted to see her again. He pulled out the cellphone she had modified for their personal use and dialed her up, leaning against a ruined pillar outside the meeting hall of the arrancar. "Karu-baby... Pick up... Come on~" Zoro chattered impatiently as he waited for her to answer.
Back to top Go down
https://kitsunemura.forumotion.com
Shinbu641
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Shinbu641

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rise from the Ashes   Bleach: Rise from the Ashes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 6:29 am

carlito - so be it...
------------------------------------
carlito calmly listened to sergei and xavier, pateintly he listened.... soon he started to tap his foot, creating ripples of reiatsu where he stood in the air above the table, soon carlito had felt he was somewhat forgotten, the pateince wasnt gonna last. he had already told sergei and whoever else they could do as they wished aslong as it was for the better because he trusted their judgement and skill.

finally when sergei had sat down carlito begun lowering his reiatsu, soon all the espada could feel it he turned his head to sergei "are you done?.." he spoke "remember whos in charge here, its no news to us that the shinigami have such devices sergei..." he said as he stopped tapping his foot then he let his reiatsu off.

carlito could really care less about what the shinigami were planning, if they were planning an invasion they would have to deal with him, they didnt really have much reason to invade anyway, though it wasnt a bad idea to keep things in check.

he turned face the 9th espada completely "so... heres what we're gonna do, since you seem to know alot about them." he said snapping his fingers carlito opens a gargantia next to sergei, then clearly gives him a sorta lecturous stare to the traveling anywhere remark "you will go to the seretei and keep tabs since thats what you do, do not return until you have one of their machine's, and if anyone else wants to go, so be it, though my advice, dont let and of the captains know your around or... the head captain." he say's bluntly.

zealot - more fashion...
------------------------------------
(waiting for valk)
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rise from the Ashes   Bleach: Rise from the Ashes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 6:37 am

Sivvy: Marieta, Mizou, Sayoko
Shin: Marieta, Muerta,
Neko: Mizou, Sayoko,
Grace: Marieta, Muerta

Ofcourse, anyone present in the meetings would be appriciated if they kept updated on everything, and in general. Would read all there is posted.. but i know that not all of you do that
-------------
Marieta
-------------
At the moment the arms of the Espada raised, and she had uttered such a..Shamefull sentence about her Master, Lleuca would find Marieta to be right at her troat, her Katana drawn and with the blade alonst it.. as she stood upon the sides of the chair with a glare in her eyes of pure rage

“ Your low intelligence insults only display the lack of manners you aquired over your life.. It saddens me to hear such a vocabulary deviles our very meating room.. However those words do not harm me nor bring me shame... You will however refrain from speaking about my Master like he is a lechous, perverted delinquent! My master is an Arristocrat, and would not abuse his power for such shamefull tasks!!”

the blade was steady..despite the anger, she remained a calmth and though her voice had turned harsh, not for a moment did she lose controll of it and shouted. As a teacher, scolding a student

At the feeling of the Riatsu shaking, Marieta stood back.. retracting her blade and hopping back next to her master.. She had forgotten her place, and was not about to anger the Primera, yet her scorn full eyes never averted from that ingrate of a woman.
-------------
Muerta
-------------
Getting mildly annoyed by the un entertaining conversations about her, Muerta cleared her throat at the moment Carlito made his pressence known to the rest, with a grin she held her tongue and listened as he spoke to them. Seeing him tend to the 9th Espada, she again felt rather bored and stood up

“Come Rosa.. Would these idiots ever hope to win, we must complete our work.. I have more prototypes to test..” she spoke.. gently moving for her libary. As fun it would be to see the locals murder one another, it was nothing new, and thus it did not capture her wants
-------------
Mizou
-----------
Watching as the other person entered teh room.. Mizou was quite stunned at the display of her.. undone state.. He noticed the way her clothing – or rather said, lack of it – Waved up behind her. Without a second to waist on hesitating, his movements took him right beside the girl, wich he covered with his Haori, that had costed him so much effort in the morning just to put on

“T..That is hardly appropriate to enter a hall this way Capta-...” That was the first moment he got a glimps of her face... the look of her eye, despite the fury that filled it.. the way her hair covered her neck... Quite litteraly.. The young captain was stunned
----------
Sayoko
-----------
“Morning to you too... “ but before she could call Nanao by her name.. the person had moved across the room [ So fast... I could barely withness that...] she thought to herself.. as she looked over at the scene.. chuckling slightly

To her meatings where nothing new.. but the group mostly was.. This would be fun to experience.. “ let me start with my first report.. On orders of the previous Captain, Most of my Squad had remained behind our lines.. He predicted a possible attack of Arrancars after the war.. So in case of that.. my Squad, the Anti-Arrancar, is up to 40% Strenght... If i might suggest to station us in the human world..?” she proposed her honest opinion.. Personaly glad she dodged the bullet of becoming next head captain
Back to top Go down
Valkyria
Fox Cub
Fox Cub
Valkyria

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rise from the Ashes   Bleach: Rise from the Ashes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 6:52 am

Shin: To Arrive in Style
Neko: Not the First Time, Friendship that is not Friendship
Cozzy: Not the First time
Sivvy: Not the First Time
Grace: To Arrive in Style
Atomsk: To arrive in Style
-------Not the first time----------
Nathalie smirked gently as the scene unfolded before her eyes “ Don’t worry Captain.. Nothing under that skirt I haven't seen before yet... “ she spoke. Whether she meant that toward Mizou that cowered down to cover her, or to Nanou that was in this embarrassing state, who could say? Then she turned to deliver her own report “ Personally.. I want to whip some shape into these healer wimps so they can do there work on the lines..” she spoke with her head risen “ Grant me time in the Seretei and exercise them while they get prepped for front line Action.. Also I wish to Disregard the name Relief squad.. Let someone else bother with that.. We from now will sole focus upon healing, and thus be the Medic Squad. She announced firmly as her voice waved through the room

---------Friendship that is not Friendship--------
“hehe... Hey..Hey.. Gracce.. That is a cool trick you do..” he spoke as he reached out for the hand several time.. his hair shifting colors each time he did “Hey.. Hey.. How you do that..? I want to learn” he spoke as he finally shook hands” hehe.. Don't worry.. I'm not good at keeping friends.. My friends always end up hindering me and so they die..hehe...” he muttered as he playfully shook his hand “Hey..Hey.. Gracce.. We should go... I feel much candy in the middle of the building...Hehe... Gracce... What is your favorite food?” Roderiques asked as he started to walk off toward the main hall.. his boots stepping slowly over the floor as he licked his lips” Hey Graace.. 31...” he spoke. Then remained silent.. But later he would speak again “ 31`People where once my friend... Now..I only have one...”

----------To Arrive in style --------
As the Captain and his Lieutenant arrived near the premises, the other lieutenants could hear the constants whines of a young, sultry voice behind him “But captaaaain... those sandals don't match! And look at your hair! Its like rats made a nest of it! You can’t go in there looking like this!!” her cries where spreading to all but the captain meetings hall.

By now the girl was clinging to her captains back.. trying to take his cowboy hat off and adjust his hair. Upon that point she saw the scene of a indecent Captain and another putting something around her

“... On second though Captain.. it seems bold is in this season!! Take of your jacket!” like a hawk she reached for the long trench coat, trying to rip it off him with her eager little hands.
Back to top Go down
Beelze
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Beelze

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rise from the Ashes   Bleach: Rise from the Ashes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 7:55 am

And With That

Upon seeing what was laid before him the mad fool obeyed the closest thing he had to orders. With that Sergei stood and bowed before he headed into the gargantia not a word left his lips an unnatural smile adorned his lips. As he walked deeper into the void behind before the portal even began to close behind him a strange and aberrant laugh left his lips as he could no longer deny what a colossal joke his restoration was. After all how could he report anything back if he remained in the banished in the Soul Society. But more than that questions still burned within him 'why would Carlito bother to free a man mad enough to betrayed the Primera, well the last one anyway. Should if it have been just a matter decent of soldiers then why let your effort go to waste?'

In the place between places Kravenoff made sure the gargantia would open just out side the eightieth district sure the Reapers would know someone had come, eventually. But Sergei would make it those Shinigami work for there hunt. As well this place had no shortage of what the monster had needed for his vile businesses dead bodies he that he could incubate his spies into so they could disguise their hollow spirits and an outfit a little less conspicuous. At least that was the plan he had before he stepped out into the stone he had marked so long ago for his arrival.
Back to top Go down
Sivvy
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Sivvy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rise from the Ashes   Bleach: Rise from the Ashes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 3:56 pm

------
Distressed and Delirious -- all captains
An Unwelcome Interruption -- Neko
Progress at last -- whoever >.<
------

====
Progress at last -- Xavier
====

With the Primera taking matters into his own hands, there was little more that was needed to be said. "I will take my leave, Lord Carlito. I have other matters that could use my time." He turned around and started walking away from the table. "Marieta, we are leaving. Don't dally." And with that he vanished from the room, using shinido to move to the barracks within a small time frame. It was rather pathetic to behold. Simple hollow meandering through the facility as if they owned the place. "Disgraceful." He sneered as he walked bast the trash. there were other arrancar, but they were few and far between. the others. What he would give to rip the masks of so many, but that would bear little fruit. None had the potential he deemed necessary.

====
An Unwelcome Interruption -- Karuska
====

As the meeting began, little Karuska's cellphone began to vibrate. she pulls it from her sleeve, thinking that it's only her underlings with something to report. "Better be important" she mumbled. She let herself out through a side door to take her call. As she looks at the identification it reads 'Ignoramus'. It could only be one person. She opens the phone with a flick of her wrist and brings it to her ear. "I thought I told you that you couldn't call this number again." her voice cold as ice and just as sharp.

====
Distressed and Delirious - Shino
====

"I see you are better, Nanao." Shino said calmly, rising from his seated position. "I agree Sayoko that we need to position you in the human world, but we still need you here. I just sending a bulk to the human world while keeping a seasoned group here to help with keeping the Seretei safe." he suggested as he walked slowly to where the shorter woman stood. He looked at her, noting the hysteria in her appearance. Clearly she was in shock. It was all unpleasant, but he couldn't have this disrespect go unpunished. He quickly slapped her across the face, hard enough to wake her up, or at least to try to. "Calm down. I am your new commanding captain. You are wounded and should still be in bed. Your fight with your previous captain left you severely wounded, not only that, but you also gallivanted across the battle field. You were reckless, and now you are weak. If you don't feel worthy to the position you have claimed than leave and i will assign a new Captain for squad 11. I have already done so for squads two, four, and twelve. You are replaceable, Nanao. Don't think that you took your place through force makes you otherwise."

It was like calling the kettle black, but that was the truth. This was not time for weak wills. You had to be strong steel. Hardships were bound to come, but Shino had to be the strongest of all of them. He was directly responsible for the Seretei and the people of the Soul Society. "Now then. If you feel up to it, you may join us. Or i can have one of the lieutenant's escort you back to the medical facilities of squad 4. As of which, to Nathalie's request, shall be the medic division. You may train them as you see fit." He turns, eyes actually open with the fury in his head. He walks back to his spot at the head of the room.

Last edited by Sivvy on Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
VGrace
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
VGrace

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rise from the Ashes   Bleach: Rise from the Ashes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 8:41 pm

Lleuca- Cozzy
Grimr- Shinbu, All Arrancar 
Rosa-Cozzy
Shiro- Sivvy, all lieutenants.
Momoka- Valkyrie, all lieutenants 

………………………………………………………….

Lleuca

As the cool edge of Marieta’s blade was pressed up against Lleuca throat she didn’t move a muscle nor speak a word as the sword cut against her skin. She just kept staring into neither Marieta eyes, not even blinking nor her grin fading, as the Fraccion continued her verbal assault.

It was until Marieta had sheathed her blade and had turned away did Lleuca finaly decide to speak up.

“Woo someone got daddy issues”

Getting to her feet she half-heartedly scratched her ear and sighed.

“Thank the fucking 10 that it’s finally over with” She said to one in particular.

She turned around and smiled “Yo bitch you know where to find me if you want to fight” She beamed in a obviously fake way “Ciao” Lleuca  waved as she sonidoed away to her corner of Los Noches.

Maybe I can find some Arrancar to fuck or kill. Or both.
…………………………………………………………..

Grimr

Grimr smiled to himself as Gin took his side in the debate. He knew he could rely on the support of the ‘old guard’ like himself and Malvado in this situation.  To be fair to Sergei, eliminating the trans-dimensional machines that the Soul Society used to transverse the worlds was a sound tactical strategy. Maybe he should lead  with that next time he thought to himself. 

"Good luck Sergei" Grimr smiled to himself as the 9th Espada vanished from view into garganta. 

"My Ladies" Grimr bowed as Muerta and Lleuca left the meeting hall. 

"Lord Xavier" He nodded in respect as the 3rd Espada stood to leave. 

With that Grimr turned to face Carlito once again. 

"My brother Primera, do you have orders for me? If not may I humbly request that I  have permission to assemble a team to start farming souls in the world of living"

Grimr tried his best not to destroy the 'spy' fly that Sergei had implanted on him. He had nothing to hide and Grimr wanted Sergei to know that that fact and that he had better watch his actions. 

Rosa 

The young Fraccion was thankful that the meeting was finally over with. The rising spiritual pressure of several of the powerful Espada was starting to make the young girl fill ill.

"Right away Lady Muerta" She said rather quickly as she fallowed quickly behind Muerta out of the room. 

Shiro and Momoka

"Thank you very much Captain Ginarutsuchi, you don't know how much that means to me" She blushed slyly. She really did mean it. For somebody to live in the shadow of such man it meant everything to be in the light be themselves for once.

"See you in a while Captain " Shiro smiled happily "If you need me for anything I will just down the corridor ok"

As Ginarutsuchi entered the great hall. She gave a quick prayer to the Gods for her Captain's kindness. 

As she entered the lieutenants hall the 1st person she meet was Momoka.

"Momoka-San ! " She cried

"Shiro-Chan ! " Momoka cried 

After a quick hug, Momoka whispered into her ear "Did the medicine I gave you for the period pain wo-"

"Shhhh not in public!" A embrassed Shiro blushed. 

Just as she said that a commotion was heard coming from Captains hall. 

Both Shiro and Momoka peered their heads around the door to see the flying rear end of Captain Nanao Kurohime go past. 

"Oh dear" Momoka sighed "Excuse me ladies I will't be a minute" She said as she jogged up behind 

Momoka was meet by her Captain looking after Captain Kurohime. 

"Captain Nathalie do you need me to escort Captain Kurohime back to the squad 4 barracks ? " Mo asked.

Back to top Go down
Shinbu641
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Shinbu641

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rise from the Ashes   Bleach: Rise from the Ashes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 3:53 am

carlito - to the human world?
----------------------------------------------
carlito watched as sergei stepped through to gargantia to his given mission with out a word "hmph..." he scoffed looking around the room to the other espada, none of them seemed to wanna join sergei, though he couldnt blame them. to carlito this was just another mission for his subordenates, he nods to xavier as him and marieta make there leave, then finally looking to grimr "thats fine, in fact i would encourage you take another espada with you... if anyone else is willing of course, some how i dont think just farming souls is going to be easy..." he spoke as he turned sonidoing though not as fast as a normal arrancar would sonido, he appeares in his throne.

zealot - why me...
------------------------------------------------
zealot sighed as he entered the room in an akward fashion, usually he didnt mind his sohuki and her lecturing his clothes cause he always found wayss out of it, this time he was late for a meeting and it had already started thankfully the head captain didnt seem to notice them, just yet, but fact was they were late meaning he was gonna hear it one way or another.

as sohuki climbed up he laid his hand on his hat trying to keep his hat on "sohuki..." he said trying to get her attention before the head captain could notice. but then she stopped, then decided on trying to take his coat "h-h-hey! thats my coat!" he yelled trying to keep his balance from tripping, their voices would defintly attract the attention of everyone, soomething the captain wasnt looking forward to.
Back to top Go down
Nekomata
Goddess
Goddess
Nekomata

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rise from the Ashes   Bleach: Rise from the Ashes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 10:17 am

Balancing Act-------->Gracce Haartz
Gracce smiled and giggled a bit, he found this one amusing for sure, the assassin child stepped out of his dilapidated old room and sighed. He'd stood reminiscing about the past for far to long and had become late to the new leaders meeting, he'd have to make it up to him he was sure. "Its not a trick its who I am, its who I always will be... Two in one..." Gracce shrugged in response. "I don't have a favorite food... anything mommy feeds me I'm happy with..." He said with a sorrowful look in his eyes. "I've never had a friend... just mommy..." Gracce explained walking down the halls towards the meeting hall, the light from the cracks in the ceiling caressing him as he walked. "You ask a lot of questions... but I wonder how much you still understand... Madness is a strange sort of company... but not unwelcome..." He giggled a bit, starting to skip with his hands behind his back. "Come on! Big brother is waiting..." He called with a grin.

Not the best solution-------->Nanao Kurohime
Mizuo's interruption was met with a cold glare, Nanao's eyes full of fire seeming to burn a hole in his forehead. With a swift strike Nanao's fist met with the man's gut, the force of her muscular strength spreading throughout his body from impact. She leaned in close and quietly whispered into his ear. "Out of the way boy..." With that she pushed past him and stomped forward to meet with the new head captain. The strike across her face was a mistake. "FUCK YOU!" She snarled punching him in his left pectoral, with little to no effect, not that she'd expected it to, she was only lashing out. "You wanna fucking LECTURE ME!? Get your head out of your ass Kohai! You may be head captain now but you were no better then a lieutenant before like I was! Gon-sama could have lead us! Gon-sama was ten times the leader you'll ever be!" She roared with fire leaking from her lips and tears streaming down her cheeks. "You... all of you... why did it have to..." Nanao finally collapsed to the ground, sobbing quietly, her warriors pride trying to mask the sound of her pain. "I'm sorry... I just.... Gon-sama...My Gon-sama...." She looked at her hands still seeing the blood that had long washed from her hands, the pain was a lot to bare.

Lovers Quaral-------->Zoro Lagrange
"Woooah! Hey Karu baby, don't be like that, I missed you~!" Zoro grinned nervously as he held the phone up to his ear. "Whats wrong you sound stressed... Missing me too I bet!" He teased, knowing that was probably a little true. "Listen, I know things between the factions are nuts but, I wanted to see you again... Can you meet me in the human world?" Zoro asked with a somewhat serious tone in his voice. "We need to talk, I'll be at the mansion where we took down that bount group together..." He whispered into the receiver, seeing an arrancar exit the hall from the barracks. "I'll see you there right?"
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rise from the Ashes   Bleach: Rise from the Ashes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 10:28 am

Sivvy: Marieta, Sayoko, Seifuku, Mizou
Shin: Seifuku, Muerta, Marieta, Sayoko
Neko: Mizou, Sayoko
Grace: Muerta
Atty: Sayoko
Zen: Sayoko

Anyone wanting to see a baddass: Seifuku
-----------
Marieta – On my Master’s Honor…
----------
“ Yes Master!” she spoke instantly, averting her eyes to the woman, despite her last curses and remarks.. She quickly walked along side him, observing his thoughts by the mere expression of his face “Master.. Are you saddend by the state of this court..?” she asked.. Walking along the best she could “ I Respect our Ally.. But i cannot help but wonder why you did not take the lead..?” She spoke.. Power did not matter to her.. In Marieta’s eyes, her Lord Xavier was everyhting.

She worked her best everyday.. Hoping to never make Xavier regret the day he saved her from rampant hollows wanting to eat her. She was a beautiful looking dog back then... fur as white as ice. It took many deaths till she became what she was now.- A worthy servant for her one revered lord
----------
Muerta – The New Power...
-----------
“ Arent we going to be most excitingly happy when they finally work Rosa? “ she asked to her fraccion as she decended down the stairs... “ Are you ready to start the generators..? I want to switch to Estrago, rather then Salvación now...” she murred.. opening the doors to there rather large libary, with a flat clearing in the middle “ and lock the doors dear.. I do not wish to be interupted by any of them”
--------------
Sayoko – Mission...Accepted
----------------
“Understood.. I shall dispatch with my men to create a base perimiter.. and return then until granted leave” she anwsered in reply.. Focusing back on the captain as her sword started to shake with bludgeoing sounds coming from the hall “Ugh... He brought HER along..” she mumbled.. The day Sohuki was no longer under her care was a blessing.. the girl didnt fit with the regime that Sayoko demanded of her Anti Arrancar trainees.. Yet she couldnt deny the potential within.. Zealot would make the best of it, she figured

Now she was awaiting the command of dismission.. Despite knowing that she was most likely going to have to bring along another captain, or hearing more about this meeting... She was proud that her Squad had the highest ammount of survivors... Even though the main reason was that they where ordered to play it safe...
------------
Mizou – First Impressions and Fist imprints
---------------
The immemse force that hit on his Stomach was.. Well lightly said, An impression that lasted forever.. In a single strike she drew the breath from his lungs.. Yet when her voice touched his ears.. there was a mixed feeling.. Boy... He might have been among the youngest but.. This girl was not much older! Did.. They all look down upon him like that??

Mizou stumbled back slowly.. Listing to the story told... It reminded him of his own Captain, his teacher.. The diffrence being that he had not killed the one he respected with his own blade. He felt sorry for her.. She looked sad, crying on the floor with only his coat about her.. He wanted to do something.. so he slowly moved closer.. and helped her get up “ He was a Valiant man..” he uttered

-------------------
The Man that Wouldnt Die... Seifuku Keiji..
---------------
The Human World..Of what was left of it..> It was littered with EmptY Hollows.. The ones that had little mind.. and would have no asspiration of EVER becoming Arrancar.. Infact there souls so worthless.. They didnt even profide power... Did made them however.. Far from weak These Hollows where merely unable to transform or to use logics.. there feral anger made them a larger threat then most of yotur average hollows. “Stupid thing...” A growling voice spoke.. as one these hollows faces.. Litteraly got bashed in with a single punch, causing it to explode... “ Tsk.. Cant even feed on them..” A man with a hands the size of a human head, and a body lenght to match,.. cracked his knuck;es.. a roughly ripped shirt over his body as he moved forth” WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT?!?!” he spoke before punching the thing on the top of his head.. shattering it instantly.. “

A man that lost everything but his life.. A man that was having the Riatsu, a Captain could be jealous off.. A man with a soul that was so strong it remained not only in existance.. but Alive.. Seifuku Keiji..
-----------------
Back to top Go down
Valkyria
Fox Cub
Fox Cub
Valkyria

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rise from the Ashes   Bleach: Rise from the Ashes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 1:13 pm

------Birth of the Medic Squadron-------
With a smile gracing her lips, Nathalie was glad to hear her approval.. Finally.. she would get out of those lousy barracks and onto the field where she belonged! It wasn't her fault that she was a gifted healer with a Health type Zanpakto! Why would that condemn her to a life of cleaning peoples beds?! No more.. Starting today her Squad would get the respect it deserved and so wanted... It was a happy day for Nathalie

On the sound of a fight she snapped out of her deep thoughts... She could only be amazed that the little girl was still walking.. Sadly, despite being able to replace several organs.. She could not find a spare eye.. and had to patch the young woman’s socket with the item now decorating it

At the call of her Lieutenant Nathalie watched over and shook her head" No.. These are Captain affairs Momoka, If the head Captain dismisses her though, I shall have you know. She added with a nod

--------Insanty always prevails------
“Hehe.. Gracce... yes.. Yes i will follow” he spoke.. his hair turning emotionless white.. he followed Gracce with the large clay-more stuck to his back.. the lankly male stepped fast.. “ See now Uruh? I can make friends...hehe...hehe... Yes... Uruh.. Yes I know.. Friends can hurt you hehe... Did it hurt Uruh..? Did it hurt when you saw your own heart beating in my hands...? hehe... I'm sorry Uruh... But its the only way we could be together forever and ever..” The lunatic spoke to himself.. or to someone only he saw.. As he caught up once more with Gracce “ So.. This big brother.. .Who is he?”

---------Small Victories---------
After several attempts she finally lost her footing, and Sohuki tripped of her captain.. sighing disappointed, she stared over the Captain and what she found bad taste of clothing...” Alright Captain.. You win! “ she spoke as she moved to the side and awaited for him to enter the hall.. on which the doors closed...

As soon as her Captain was gone she turned around with an excited grin and wiggled a leather wallet “ hehe.. Who wants to eat at my Captain’s expenses??” she asked her fellow Lieutenants, seemingly all girl, she smirked “Come on! We can get our self's some real treats”

Last edited by Valkyria on Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
VGrace
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
VGrace

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rise from the Ashes   Bleach: Rise from the Ashes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 7:28 pm

Grimr- Shinbu, Zenguai, Neko, maybe Sivvy and Cozzy

Rosa- Cozzy

Lleuca- Neko and Valkyrie 

Momoka- Valkyrie

Shiro- All lieutenants. 

Grimr 

Turning his head over his shoulder, he watched as Carlito sonido to his throne making Grimr grin wearily. His Lord brother was nothing but flash Grimr thought to himself.

"Of course my Primera I would think of nothing less" He replied honestly. He then walked over to one remaining Espada still left in the room.

"Malvado, will you do me the honour of seeing if Lord Xaxier can lead me the services of his person or perhaps his Fraccion ? Either way meet me in the courtyard in 15 minutes. I may need someone of your calibre in the World of the Living....."

I might need the service of one more Grimr thought to himself  as he tapped his finger against one of the marble pillars, reaching out with his pesquisa to find the hunter.

Grimr grunted in effort in locating the Hunter, he would admit that his pesquisa wasn't his best skill and the Hunter was a master of hiding his spiritual pressure when he wanted to. After a brief moment of hard concentration he got a general fix on Zoro Lagrange's location. 

After a quick burst of soindo, he found himself in a barracks in the abandon old wing.

"Hmmm I thought I close by" He whispered to himself but paused as he heard someone speaking in the distance by themselves.

Opening the barrack's door he spotted Zoro talking on, surprisingly, a human phone, to what Grimr's wolf like senses could pick up, to a lover.

"I assume that's 'her' again Zoro" Grimr said as he strolled towards Zoro, using air quotes on the her. 

"Don't worry, I don't care for which unfortunate lovely wench your lusting over this week" He grinned "Anyway I need your assistance in tracking for a soul hunt in the world of living. Wrap up your call and meet me in the courtyard" 

As Grimr turned to walk away he called over his shoulder. 

"Don't do anything I wouldn't do!"

Lleuca 

The 12th Espada walked through the shadow of a burnt out courtyard looking for something interesting to do or kill or fuck. 

As she was prowling the darken corridors like a predator hunting for prey, she heard a pair of idle voices chatting among themselves.

She continued parallel with them for a bit before incepting the two Arrancar ahead of them.

Stepping out of a archway, Lleuca blocked their path and sickly smiled. 

"Prisoner Zero or should I call you Roderiques now, I thought I recognised your voice, It's me, Prisoner Three. Always wanted to meet you in the flesh" She said sticking her tongue out.

"And who's your little companion- oh sorry Segunda Espada Haartz I didn't see recognise you there for second" Lleuca quickly said, a moment a pure terror on the normally cocky girls voice. 

Rosa

"Of course Lady Muerta" Rosa replied as she closed the heavy metal vault doors behind her.

As she walked over to her desk she replied to Muerta 1st question.

"My Lady, we are opening a entire new world of science never seen before...of course it's exciting !" Rosa gleamed as she flicked a switch on her desk to power up the generators in the study. 

Looking the papers on her desk, she studied the previous test results.

"Shall we try combination J3B3 today Lady Muerta?"

Momoka

(I guessed you missed my last post Valkyrie) 

"Captain Nathalie do you need me to escort Captain Kurohime back to the squad 4 barracks ? " Mo asked.

Shiro 

"D-Did you steal your Captains wallet Sohuki-Chan ?!?!" Shiro exclaimed in horror as Sohuki waved the wallet in her face. 

"I can't condone this !" She said looking around to the other officers around her for support.

Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rise from the Ashes   Bleach: Rise from the Ashes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 12:19 am

Ariana
~~~~~~~~~
The girl smiled at the other, and nodded. "Um, yes, if you don't mind..." She said getting some tea, then she sat down in one of the chairs, slowly sipping as she watched the others enter and talk amongst themselves. Her fingers gently tapped her cup, waiting for everything to be over so she could be back with her captain. She disliked being away, even if she knew everything would be okay in the sertei she never knew if he would get hurt, or if she needed him.

She then heared another come in, talking about getting everyone something on the her own captain. Gripping her cup tightly she sighed and then put it down, getting up and walking up to Sohuki and Shiro. "You!! little one... what do you think you are doing!?" She said to the young lieutenant, watching her waving the wallet around. "This is wrong, you are supposed to respect your captain, you do nothing more but serve him, you are his shadow, right hand, and loyal partner... how can you expect him to trust you if you steal things from him?"

Dororo
~~~~~~~~~
The Captains eyes opened as the new Head came in. He sighed looking over and listened, gently sitting up, slowly lighting his pipping and smoking it a bit. "If only all the humans we're not spread out, it wouldn't be so hard to protect them all." A voice in the mans head and he sighed. "Oh be quiet Sol, you can't control humans..." He sighed and turned his head as he saw Nanao rush in yelling. He heard about what happened to her. He felt for her though, war was hell, there were losses for many of them, she lost her captain, and Dororo lost his lover and lieutenant.
Back to top Go down
Sivvy
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Sivvy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rise from the Ashes   Bleach: Rise from the Ashes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 5:58 am

----
Loveless Lament
----

"Yes, I am Stressed. I've been promoted to Captain. I have more responsibilities then ever." She pinches the bridge of her nose, looking to be in pain. "Not that you can remember what those are. I can't just sail to the world of the living on the fly. It would be noticed. And further more, I do not miss you. I am actually have no time to miss you as you keep calling me." She stopped short as she heard a different voice on the other line. "It sounds like you're with someone. I told you! You can't use that device in plain sight!" Now she wasn't just irritated. she was angry. "This is why we couldn't have nice things during the allegiance, Zoro."

====
The Aristocrat's Will
====

Xavier smiled at his inquisitive little Fraccion. She was a little more so today than usual. "My dear Marieta. The courts have always been this way. The Arrancar have only ever had loose allegiances with each other. To one another, we are threats as well as comrades." He glared at one of the few arrancar in the barracks. The lazy thing quickly moved on to other matters. "Now then. As to why I do not take initiative, is because i chose not to become the leader of our merry band of miscreants. It would be far too much of a head ache." He turned to the little woman. "Now then. No more questions for today. Go find something that needs doing. I must work on the framework of our forces." It was an informal dismissal, which might have seemed weird to the little dog girl, but it would have to do. As Xavier turned his back to her and walked towards his quarters.

-=-=-=-=-
Ending the meeting
=-=-=-=-=

"Nanao..." Shino started, sighing and trying to find words more delicate for the fragile state the girl was in. "Nanao, Captain Gon..." he would continue on that line but decided it was better not to say anything. "Never mind. Please take solace in the fact that I kept Captain Gon's wishes in letting you be the leader of Squad Eleven. You are the right candidate for the job. And you could keep his memory alive by making him proud." he turned to Nathalie "But for now, would you please let Captain Nathalie escort you back to sick bay. You still need to recover, and she is the best we have." It was both a compliment and a dismissal for the head of Squad Four, as well as for Nanao. "I will call upon you when i hear you have fully recovered."

He then turns his attention back to rest of the meeting hall. "If no one has any other matter to discuss you are dismissed." He announced as he took his seat once more. "But," he reaches into his leather folder and pulls out a few sheets of paper out and holds them up. "For those of you still in need of a lieutenant. Here are a few possible candidates. I would hope one of them would be to your liking." He sets them on the table and packs his things away. "That is all."
Back to top Go down
Zenguai
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Zenguai

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rise from the Ashes   Bleach: Rise from the Ashes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 6:50 am

Malvado: Shin and Vgrace
Vaem: Anyone who wants to read it...

Malvado waited for everyone to leave and the door shut before he walked up to Carlito. "It is interesting how well everyone has taken to you being the leader." A smile crept on his face. "Just to remind you, If you need anything just ask, brother." Without really waiting for a response, he walks out the door and soon was standing in front of Grimr. "What did you need?"

-------------------------------

Vaem sat there just listening, his hangover was almost gone so his head was back in the game of sorts. Seeing the folders, he was going to wait for picking out the new LT for his little squad. At least what was left of his squad, it seemed that his was the one that sustained the most lost. Standing up and walking over he picks up the papers and scans through them. Not really reading but just skimming.
Back to top Go down
VGrace
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
VGrace

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rise from the Ashes   Bleach: Rise from the Ashes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 2:58 pm

Zenguai wrote:

Malvado waited for everyone to leave and the door shut before he walked up to Carlito. "It is interesting how well everyone has taken to you being the leader." A smile crept on his face. "Just to remind you, If you need anything just ask, brother." Without really waiting for a response, he walks out the door and soon was standing in front of Grimr. "What did you need?"

(Because I guess you missed my last post)

"Malvado, will you do me the honour of seeing if Lord Xaxier can lead me the services of his person or perhaps his Fraccion ? Either way meet me in the courtyard in 15 minutes. I may need someone of your calibre in the World of the Living....."
Back to top Go down
Shinbu641
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Shinbu641

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rise from the Ashes   Bleach: Rise from the Ashes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 10:58 pm

carlito
-------------------------------------
carlito sighs as he lifts his leg over the other leading wasnt as easy as it seemed to the arrancar, though he could get used to it, aslong as he kept them in line he turns and nods to malvado "ill... keep that in mind malvado, just make sure things dont go awry in the human world he says as he watchs the arrancar leave.

(sorry its not to big, ill prolly have him on stand by until you guys need him, if theres anyone i missed just pm me.)

zealot - completely oblivious
---------------------------------------
not a word came from zealot as he walked into the room, sohuki seemed to have calmed down thankfully, infact she didnt seem to join him, with a releaved sigh he took his position amoungst the captain's and waited for the head captain to contenue his speech, but the head captains speech did not come, infact it seemed as though things were already done and over with he scratches his head in emberressement "hehe... guess its over then huh head captain?" he said as now he knew he was gonna feel the wrath.
Back to top Go down
Nekomata
Goddess
Goddess
Nekomata

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rise from the Ashes   Bleach: Rise from the Ashes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 11:16 pm

Pick a card, any card-------->Gracce Haartz
"Gracce... Call me Gracce...." Gracce said looking up at face of the new ranking twelfth Espada. Though Gracce's rank no longer indicated his power, his reputation was still just as strong. The original Segunda Espada who was hopelessly devoted to the former Primera, who tortured and mutilated the Primera's enemies who tried to get to close to her. For a time Gracce would decorate the outer walls of Las Nochas with the strewn up bodies of attempted intruders. Her reaction to his presence was no surprise. "What business do you have with us? I'm on my way to meet big brother..." Gracce said slowly inching closer and hugging Lleuca around the waist, looking up at her with something resembling both child like innocence, and a snake deciding whether or not to bite.

Stuborn to the end-------->Nanao Kurohime
Nanao heard but she didn't listen, a moment of weakness allowed her to let Mizuo help her to her feet. "I'm not going back there, I've got bandages at my squad... I'm fine..." Nanao insisted as she steadied herself on Mizuo, whispering to him again. "I'll warn you now, never speak of Gon-sama like that to me again if you want to keep your teeth..." She snarled in his ear, pinching his arm. "I appreciate your help though..." She reassured him with a half smile. "Doc, I expect my things to be delivered to my room, I aint sleeping in a hospital bed again... I'll be in Gon-sama's old room with my nurse... Consider that my room now..." Nanao commented to the fourth captain as she passed, indicating Mizuo as her so called nurse. "you know the way to eleventh squad right kid?" She asked Mizuo, expecting him to carry her since he was being so valient already. "Hurry and get me there... I'll take a nap on the way..." She yawned and lay her head on his shoulder.

Burning ears-------->Zoro Lagrange
"Oh come on babe you called me just last night! Saying you needed me... So lets just meet up... we need to figure this out.... I-" Looks up at Grimr before he even gets close, snarling as he approaches. "What do you know about it huh? I've got no business with you in the human world..." Zoro snarled defiantly as he watched Grimr leave. "Don't worry about it babe... None of them care, they just want to eat me alive as always..." He chuckled slowly following Grimr. "Just meet me there alright? We'll celebrate your new position while we're at it... I'll be there in an hour... I'll wait for a day..." Zoro said as he continued to shadow Grimr, he didn't take interlopers kindly.
Back to top Go down
Zenguai
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Zenguai

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rise from the Ashes   Bleach: Rise from the Ashes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 12:51 am

(i didnt miss it... just skipped over Xavier.)

Malvado sighs, "Alright... Alright... " Walks off to find Xavier, he wasnt too far off though. Appearing to the side of Xavier, Malvado looked on. After a little while he spoke, "Grimr would like to request help for his mission to the human world... I was thinking the Fraccion could go and get some experience with Espada." Malvado was not one to believe in 'status' as such he never really called anyone Lord. The highest status in his dictionary was 'brother'.

-----------------

Vaem overlooks the normal recruits, none of which really caught his eye. At least from his hungover eye, he chuckled a bit before speaking to a few admins to get copies of all the pages and sent to his office. There he could look them more in depth but for now he would find which squad needed his help the most.
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rise from the Ashes   Bleach: Rise from the Ashes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 12:32 pm

Sivvy: Sayoko, Mizou, Marieta
Shin: Marieta, Muerta
Neko: Mizou
Atty: Mizou
Grace: Marieta, Muerta
Zen: Marieta
------------
Sayoko – A Lieutenant by her desire
-----------
At the command Sayoko stepped forth and put down the papers infront of the leader” all due respect.. Within my Squad, things stay as I run them.. Squad 9 has been a selective elite unit ever since its founding as Anti Arrancar Force... All i need for you this aproval” she spoke as she unvolded the dosier of a squad 9, Former Squad 5 member, who had been drafted to the Elite force mere days after her amazing stand off against the Bounts

“Ogita, Romara” She spoke.. .Romara Ogita was ofcourse her name, But Sayoko put it in its formal state “ On the battlefield she has been proven many times.. I merely need your signature, and i can start teaching her of leadership.. “ Sayoko spoke.. Romara was already in the station, tending to her duties, so it wouldnt be to hard to find her “Merely give me the signature, and I will be on my way to form Squad 9 into Earth, and then return here...

As Sayoko turned, confident the anwser she would get was yes, she added one more thing “My warriors are among the best you have in this type of war.. But they arent frontline troops. I would like a secondary Captain and his full Squad to come with me, If you have such power to spare”

----------------
Mizou – The Ninja Nurse
--------------
He listned to her protest and soon realized that when she wishpered not to speak of her Sensei ever again.. She atleast didnt forbid him to talk to her.. But that half a smile light a bulb in his heart..

The young girl was.. Quite frankly amazing in his eyes.. She wasnt much older then him, if at all, and she talked with a fierce confidence that he wouldnt have infront of such supperiors.. That had to be the diffrence between Squad 2 and Squad 11. As Punishment Force... It was almost always someone from Squad 11 that needed to be brought down. And they where always the toughest to do... “Never Take a Squad 11 Person on alone! There brute strenght is unmatched by both the Anti Arrancars, aswel as our strenght.. What you do is use the two things you have over them.. Speed and Teamwork” He remembered that briefing well

Yet he was called back from his flashbacks as the girl spoke more “With My nurse...?” Mizou repeated softly.,.. then a blush over his face as he realized who his nurse was “W..Wait a sec! Im not a ...” But by that time she had already murred half a question and fallen a sleep against him.. Mizou sighed as he walked out, watching his Lieutenant fight a discussion with another

“Ariana-chan” he called once and expected her to listen” Go back to our Squad, and prepare everyone for duty at once.. we are stretched thin so you might need to do some work yourself.. I have to tend to this one” he spoke.. looking to the sleeping girl over his arm “ I want you in my office at 05:00 PM, move out” he spoke.. before himself dissapearing in the blink of an eye.
----------------
Muerta – Riatsu and Witchcraft.. Arrancar Kido is born!
-----------------
“J3B3 Will be fine My dear.. An easy enough spell that will supprise our foes greatly” she spoke as she layed her book down.. and opened it to the pages as she layed out the Runes “ the trick is.. That those Espada only use Riatsu and not the elemental energy arround them.. That cannot be altered i am affraidn, and thus must I addept my ancient ways to fit our cause..”

She first charged the energy of a gholsty purple Cero... Before hovering over the wind rune “Speak to me... SPEAK TO YOUR MISTRESS, OOH GREAT DJINN!” she commanded as the stone started to sing.. and Muerta grinned deepply “ Yeeeesssss..... Feed me your words!”

For Muerta.. Casting spells was easy.. She simply used her Riatsu as energy source.. used ancient rituals and inchants.. But for most of hte Arrancar that would b e near impossible to learn. So she had another system, And her assistant there for was a great help in testing. Muerta dulled down her spells to agrassive, destructive forms, with the help of raw Riatsu and dominant commands. She then would ask the stones for an incantation”

“ Great winds of hell, Slam forth your Embrace and dig us the soaring tunnel of wind that annilhates the stray! Vienpesimo! “

From her hand raised a green lighting that hit the floor on the point she intended it.. From it raise up a dark green tornado that rose up. Only stopping because Muerta canceled it” And that my dear.. Is the first of our Hechizos to test!” she laughed happily and moved to Rosa.. an eight beated bracelet was snapped arround her wrist” here you go my dear.. A prototype of what all those idiots will need.. And allas at this point you too.. But alteast you are learning “ she spoke and petted Rosa on the head “Please.. Try the incantation.. Simply charge and hold a Cero, and chant at the point it is building a visible state..”
----------------
Marieta – The Loyalty of a soldier
-----------------
As Malvado ran his mouth at her Master, Marieta stepped between Xavier, whom was walking his way, and Malvado, who she considered disrespectfull” My Master has matters to tend too... He is to busy to go on such feeble quests.. I shall Accompany In his stead. “ Marieta was not affraid of the Espada, other then her Master or Carlito. Her eyes where strong and stared back full determination

“Take me to Grimr... And The next time I hear you speak to my Lord without proper manners.. I will cut you down” her fiery gaze was once more foccused upon Malvado. Once she assured her message had come across she turned to bow to her Master “ I will be back before you have need of me, my Lord..”
Back to top Go down
Valkyria
Fox Cub
Fox Cub
Valkyria

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rise from the Ashes   Bleach: Rise from the Ashes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 12:51 pm

Shameless Girl, Devil Lieutenant : All the Lieutenants, Shinbu
Dismissed at last: Atomsk, Shinbu, Sivvy, Grace
Insanity Never Sleeps: Nekomata, Vgrace,

------Shameless Girl, Devil Lieutenant
“Hey,.... Stop ganging on me! Geez! I'm only trying to treat you girl!.. And who are you calling little, Flat chest?!” Clearly not entertained by the reactions of the Head Captain Lieutenant, who scolded her and wished to report her for crimes.. The Stealth Lieutenant, that stood maybe five centimeters taller then her, dared call her small! And then there was that fourth squad girl that Bluntly ignored her!

“Tsk.. Fine! It will be all mine the-“ On such moment she heard another voice behind her.. It was a young man’s voice, exclaiming his situation, but before she could as much as turn around, only a displacement of air remained “C..Crap! They are done already??” Sohuki squealed, fumbling with the wallet, She ended up hiding it in the cleavage as she saw captains walking out.

“Any of you girls snitch, And I'l get you... “she growled as she fixed her scarf to be in front of the parting between her chest. Then she awaited of Zealot-kun would also exit his meeting. She would just try to slip the wallet back She decided that was the best course of action.

-------Dismissed at last---------
Walking out of the meeting room, Nathalie went right for her Lieutenant, as she walked she was putting her hair back up again already “Momoka-chan, We have lots of work to do.. We are promoted, Our squad now no longer the cleaners and maids.. No.. We are now Field medics, I am going to train the rest of the Squad in groups of two, I want you to go ahead and divide the group in two, I have to petition one of the Captains for help...” she murmured.. Looking over who she still had the choice off. Dororo Would be good!

“Captain Dororo... Might I have a word?” she asked, after being done addressing her Lieutenant, her tone serious, but the request she was about to make was no small one.. “ I wonder if Squad 8 Could co-operate in a field drill with Squad 4. It would be a tremendous help..” She spoke, awaiting the response of her Senior.

------Insanity Never Sleeps------
“hehe... Third..? I know Third.. Loud Woman.. Always making sex noises.. hehe.. Third wanted to see Roderiques?... Roderiques Doesn't always want to be seen.. But doesn't mind Third.. Hehe... Third.. Will you be my friend?” he spoke.. his hair changing an interested pink as he decided what to do with this woman.. Make no mistake, by no means did the most insane prisoner ever decide he could take her.. He was only deciding in what way he would like this person or hate her

“Hehe.. I Have it... hehe.. Third.. What is your name?? Do you want to tell me..? Do you want to see my room?” he asked.. licking over his lips once.. He was by no means an ugly man, and certainly not weak looking.. just tall and lankly.
Back to top Go down
Sivvy
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Sivvy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rise from the Ashes   Bleach: Rise from the Ashes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 2:12 pm

-_-_-_-_
Approval and Disapproval
^-_-^-_

"I had a feeling you would desire little Ogita. She has had an interesting time after learning of her shikai. Maybe you are the person to help her refine it." Shino jested signing the paper of his express approval. "I hope things run smoothly with her, as for a front line. I would send some some of squad eleven but at time it is difficult to proceed with them. I suggest taking some of squad 10. I haven't come around to finding a suitable Replacement for Captain Sonfon, but that's on my to do list." and with that he turned his attention to Zealot.

"Actually yes. The meeting concluded after Nanao decided it was a good idea to come in wearing only her hospital gown. But do not think that you will get away free of punishment. I do consider you with respect, Captain Zealot. You are one of the few Captains that survived the war. Please do me the honor of showing the same kind of respect, and show up promptly next time i send for you." He opens his eyes to a cold stare. "You will not enjoy what happens after that, I assure you."

++++
Compromises
++++

Karuska sighed in defeat. "Fine. I guess i can show up at the place at some point. But it's not my top priority right now. Got It! I still have progress to make and other experiments that need overseeing. I don't have the kind of time you do to bum around the world of the living for a day's time." She looked around and blushed. the thought of seeing Zoro again was thrilling. She and he had been through quite a bit together, even if most of it was him trying to work his charm on her.

=-=-=-=
Dragon's breath -- Romara Ogita
-=-=-=-

This was all still very strange. It seemed like only yesterday Romara was fighting the Bount or lying in the barracks of the relief squad. She had sustained some serious injuries over the course the war, which probably saved her life. Her previous captain had, to her knowledge, died assaulting the Bount leader, this was some time after her transfer orders came. The idea that one could be transferred from squad to squad so easily was still a shock. But she was, and what an honor to be chosen by Madam Sayoko to join the Anti-Arrancar Squad. Little Ogita was sure that such a thing wasn't even possible. She wasn't that skilled a fighter after all. And she was as fresh as a sapling when the war started.

She bound her shocked white hair into a loose tail, letting it flow wildly behind her. She still didn't have that many duties to adhere to. Quite frankly she didn't even know what she was doing in the squad. It was awkward. She only recently moved into the barracks and she was getting strange looks by the rest of the squad. Today wasn't a day to leave the room. Sayoko was away, meaning that whatever laid behind those strange looks could possibly escalate into something far more dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rise from the Ashes   Bleach: Rise from the Ashes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 4:42 pm

Sivvy: Sayoko
All Captains without Lieutenant: Frederich
Seifuku: Just because i like to write about him
----------
Sayoko – World of the Living.. Once again
------------
“ Needing to go there, Karuska?” Sayoko said as she walked behind the Captain “Sorry.. I didnt mean to interupt you..” she spoke with a smile and looked over to her “ my departure is in three hours.. Be ready by then and I can take you along” her reply was firm and short. Before she walked on and dissapeared.. she had more pressing matters to tend to.

After a short travel, She appeared infront of her well armed, proud baracks.. In front stood a statue of there founder, The Dragon Warrior.. A Shinigami they lived to his example.. “ Great, Great, Great, Great Grandfather... You left us such legacy.. I shall make it to perfecton” she spoke, taking a slight bow before entering

She walked through the halls and knocked upon the door infront of her when she finally arived “ Romara-chan.. Are you available ?” She spoke softly as she awaited an anwser from behind the closed doors
-----------
Seifuku – Cooking, Its an art form
--------
Dragging with him several corpses.. The man known as Seifuku, Walked through the broken crushed world... the corpses of Hollows bleeding after him as he tossed them in waht appeared to be his lair” mmmh.. I still Dont know what to use on these guys.. But i guess i can figure out some spices..”

He hummed, making a great fire, and preparing many a form of dressing for these monsterous creatures..” A Feast indeed...”
---------
Frederich Tatsuno – Competeing for the laziest man ever
--------
A man so lazy, He survived by sleeping through the war! He lived because he was to drunk to feel the pain.. A layabout, crap warrior.. Such a slouch that he wasnt even worht worrying about...

However they where wrong... The Sloth of the battlefield... At times he was found asleep at the frontline, On top a bed of Bount Corpses...

This man was now.. Roaming the local cafe as he was awaiting the call from higher ups “man.. Becoming Lieutenant..? That sounds like work... “ he complained with a sigh “ And here I thought id be fired.. But no.. Do your job for one time, and imidatly things go wrong, Eh Namakemono? “ he spoke to the blade that hang in a strange lazy matter from his back.. the handle at hte waist, and the tip over the shoulder
Back to top Go down
Beelze
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Beelze

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rise from the Ashes   Bleach: Rise from the Ashes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 7:19 pm

Sergei - Stranger in Paradise

As the Espada began to traverse the edges of the Soul Society, and although there were far fewer souls here than when Sergei had first blazed his path to the fortress of the equalizers. But he supposed that such things were to be expected when when those vampires decided to devour every soul they could manage when they occupied this area, hoping to become strong enough to set themselves on the top of existence but their efforts were in vain and the Bount's had died anyway. The legacy that war left here was merely one of devastation, in fact Sergei and his insects only found one damned soul, in the furthest reaches in the territory of the death gods. Still the ninth moved slowly suppressing his spirit for if the Seireitei had noticed him out perhaps though some yet unknown means, which would have made it easier to have just appeared outside their door and claimed to be an emissary or something.

Instead he made a beeline for the fool who stayed alone in the waste for so many years, eating the flesh of whatever weak hollows showed up. Instead of a far fight the nameless man met his end trying to swat flies as a beetle exploded beneath him. Then the ever prudent Espadad skinned the man and placed the and placed his head atop his own, the stolen flesh would then be flooded with maggots so that it wouldn't truly die and the Arrancar contorted himself to where he would seem to be the the man who the twisted remnants used to belong and to most any sensors show him merely as a shinigami, the rest of the torso would be used to grow some new flies who would also appear to be shinigami. When the cruel work was done their was nothing but one small new scorch mark to indicate what happened there and and in the ruined land of Zaraki that was a far rarer to find grass than burnt craters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rise from the Ashes   Bleach: Rise from the Ashes - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bleach: Rise from the Ashes
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next