Kitsune Mura RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bleach: Rise from the Ashes

Go down 
+8
Beelze
Atomsk
Shinbu641
Zenguai
Sivvy
VGrace
Valkyria
Cozzy
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

Bleach: Rise from the Ashes - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rise from the Ashes   Bleach: Rise from the Ashes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 10:36 pm

Ariana
~~~~~~~~
The girl sighed as she saw everything stop, the captains coming from their meeting. She quickly smiled and turned her head looking for her captain. She heard him call and looked over at him. "Yes sir!?" She said as she listened to him, looking to the girl over his shoulder. "Oh... um right away... sir.." She sighed a little seeing him leave, then she flash stepped back to the second squad barracks. She suddenly stopped grabbing her head and leaning against a wall as she felt a throbing pain. "Hehehehe, did you even see that? Looks like he has more important things than you now... never know that girl might replace you!! Hehe!" came a deep voice, her own zanpacto teasing her, as it did a lot. "P-please... stop.. that isn't true, be quiet!" She said, her voice shaking as the throbbing in her head slowly eased off.

She sighed and begun walking in. This was something normal for her now, her zanpacto has a mean streak, loving to tease her, and she was afraid of it, so much so that she couldn't even sleep some nights. She begun to get the troops together and organized as she went in, trying to figure out what she was actually supposed to be doing.

Dororo
~~~~~~~~
A small smile came on the mans face as the meeting ended, tapping his pipe clean, and putting it out. He stood up and adjusted his jacket, sliding his pipe back into his pocket. He began to walk out untill he heard a voice and sighed slightly, but looked over. "Yes, what is it Captain Nathalie?" He asked standing by her, hearing the serious tone, he would listen. If it wasn't now he probably would have just ignored her. "Oh um, yes sure thing, I could probably rally up a few of the men I have, What is this field drill all about?"
Back to top Go down
Zenguai
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Zenguai

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rise from the Ashes   Bleach: Rise from the Ashes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 12:22 am

Malvado: Cozzy, Sivvy, and Vgrace.
Vaem: Cozzy, (any LT that would like to be part of a squad)

Malvado rolls his eyes, "You 'shall' Accompany In his stead.... without your master's approval. On top of that if you actually listened, I was requesting his permission to take you with. And that is proper between Espada. it would be RUDE to not ask your master. BUT if you want to jump ahead of it without your master's permission be my guest... Maybe your 'lord' will show you what it means to be rude in front of Espada." Not really wanting to deal with Xavier's bratty Fraccion, he walks off towards Grimr. If Xavier accepted his request was not Malvado's concern, the brat could stay here.

-----------------
Vaem walks out of the chamber, he had picked up his papers and was reading them over about the different LTs available. Most did not catch his eye, but this one did. "Frederich Tatsuno, interesting...." He continue to read about his 'lack' of effort against the Bount as well as a few little facts. "Might as well talk to him first..."
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rise from the Ashes   Bleach: Rise from the Ashes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 6:34 am

Sivvy: Marieta
Shin: Furtivo
Neko: Mizou
Atty: Squad 2
Grace: Marieta
Zen: Marieta, Frederich
-------------
The Auditing Arrancar - Furtivo Ahihchu
------------
Small bells rung from the top of his hat.. The hat that covered the remanant of his mask.. it shielded his identity as he moved toward the sand castle.. “ YOU.. HALT..” A echoeing voice spoke.. Furtivo stopped and looked up

Before him was the great Sand Gaurdian.. the protector of Los Nachas.. an Immortal of sand that deflected all that had no right to be there. “ I must pass..” Furtivo anwsered..” DENIED.. ONLY THOSE ORDERD BY THE PRIMERA PASS” the beast reached forth with his arm.

It took Furtivo mere instands to jump back and issue a last warning “ Let me pass.. Or I will force my way through” The spirit of the sands laughed” And how would you do—“ The next instant.. the spirit was frozen.. mmh.. his mind was feeble.. even from this distance Furtivo made his technique work

The Creature of sand stood stiff.. his eyes rolled up, if you could call them that, and with gentle movement, Furtivo walked past him, unto the desert castle. “inquiring” a few more people.. He found the location of the Primera Espada.. And moved to his quarters.

“Carlito Fabian.. I am here to Offer my service in knighthood..” the man spoke as he turned his red, black marked eyes up to watch him “ Furtivo Achinchu.. Awaiting my Trial..”
--------------
Frederich – Wha..? Work..? How bothersome..
---------------
Drinking from his beloved Sake, and resting his body comfterbaly upon a bar bench, Frederich didnt have a care in the world!.. That was until suddenly he heard a loud yawn in his mind “ Hey... Boss-thing.. Something big is heading here..” “ What?? .. You mean one of them actually picked me,...? Seriously.. Come Namakemono.. Lets bust it” he hummed as he stood up and stumbled out of the bar.. “ But.. Oi! Boss-thing! The pressence is-“

Namakemono had not finished his sentence or out side of the door Frederich froze.. A man with a white coat stood before him.. That white coat only ment one thing in his book: More work “O..Oh shit..” he murred “ Okay... I give up.. Im to tired to run.. Name is Frederich, but i think you knew that.. If you give me reasonable hours, Il take the job” he sighed. He expected a retort from his blade.. But it seemed to have fallen asleep again.
--------------
Mizou – Arriving at the Squad 11 Barracks
----------------
The Ammounts of stares he got, without white coat to shield him, and carrying their captain in his arms.. Was almost as humiliating as it could get.. Not to mention dangerous “ Excuse me.. Captain Nanao’s room.. Where can i find it?” he asked to a rare female member of the 11th Squad.. She seemed the least likely to bite his face off.

As the woman indeed pointed the way to the chambers, Mizou walked as fast as he could. He wouldnt dare flash step with so many.. unkind faces arround him. The thoughts they then would get could be murderous

After tracing the directions given, Mizou entered the room of the Former captain.. “ Alright.. Now to lay you down i suppose..” he murred rather out loud..
--------------
Buisness of the Day; Squad 2
-------------
The Squad was as wel organized as the previous captain had left it behind. It wasnt hard to find the anwser of what needed to be done.. Surveilance. Normally tasked to a specfic squad, Squad 2 was now the only one fast enough to cover such a large survice.. It was survailance day
---------
Marieta – A lecture unrequired
---------
Halfway though the so called lecture that she recieved, Marieta had already pinpointed the location of Grimr. And walked to his Direction, leaving Malvado behind for his ranting.. She needed no such scolding from a man that was not her Master,- certainly not one she considered below him. She would not need her masters hands deviled on a mere reacon mission..

Shortly after, she met up with the Arrancar known as Grirm.. awaiting in the courtyard. Unlike with her master, she only bowed from her hips, a sign of respect for rank, rather then person. “ Sir Grirm –“ she adressed.. Lord and Master where reserved for Xavier after all “ – I am here in my masters stead.. Please accept my company, And i shall live up to his messure”
----------
Seifuku – Dinner is ready
---------
The large man sat down in his new house.. a ruined restaurant.. but atleast the kitchen was still opperational, and thus was it a perfect usage for his means “ mmmhmmh.. Such a treats this seasoning is! It even makes this beast taste good!” he spoke, Despite his aggrassive, abusal behavior, Seifuku had one soft spot, and that was gourmet. Cooking was his only true passion.
Back to top Go down
VGrace
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
VGrace

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rise from the Ashes   Bleach: Rise from the Ashes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 4:42 pm

Momoka- Valkyrie 

Grimr- Zen, Neko, Cozzy

Lleuca- Valkyrie, Neko

Rosa- Cozzy

Shiro- All lieutenants. 

Momoka 

As a field medic herself, Momoka was glad to hear of her squads promotion to it's true calling of healing. 

Smiling happily, Momoka nearly jumped for joy. "That's great to hear ma'am. I will pair those who are trained as field medics with those that are not" 

With her Captain in discussion with Captain Dororo, Momoka flashed stepped away towards the squad 4 barracks to organise the rooster of squad 4 members into teams.

Grimr 

"Oh my what a reaction Zoro ! I can't think any women here in Hueco Mundo that could steal the heart of casanova Zoro Lagrange" Grimr laughed as they walked towards the courtyard,  with Zoro Lagrange still shadowing him. 

"Don't worry about it Zoro, your secret is safe with me" Grimr said as looked over his shoulder as he was about to open the door to courtyard. But if I know about it Sergei no doubt does 

"However a word of a advice Zoro" Grimr said as he gave Zoro a deadly serious look "If anyone asks where you got that phone, say I gave it to you so we can co- ordinate our actions in the world of the living right" 

As he opened the door, his mood was uplifted as he witness the less than pleased faces of Malvado and Marieta. 

"Cheer up Brother it's nearly over with !" Grimr smiled as he slapped the moody Arrancar cheerfully on the shoulder. 

"Miss Marieta" Grimr said returning the girls bow and smiled "I'm sure  you will do Lord Xavier proud" 

With his little group around him, Grimr walked to the centre of courtyard, hands on his hips.

"Alright people listen up, I will be saying this only the once" His voice boomed "We are on a Soul Farming mission on the West Coast of the North American continent. We will be starting in the former city of Los Anglos then working our way north along the major population centres on the coast."

Grimr paused for a second before starting again "Once in the World of the Living, spread out in loose formation around the city but keep in soindo distance of each other. Use your pesquisa to locate any humans why a high enough spiritual energy. If you do find anyone inform your comrades then use non-lethal force to capture the human. We want them intact remember. Throw them though a garganta for processing by the Exequias"

"Now in the World of the Living we are highly likely to encounter Soul Reapers. Our top priority is our own survival so if we encounter tough resistance, withdraw at once. And remember my brothers and sister, cover each other's backs" Grimr stated, knowing that unfortunately the concept of team work seemed to foreign thought to most Arrancar. 

As he stroked his finger across the sky, unzipping the gargnata, Grimr sensed a new spiritual pressure enter Los Noches. Seems we have a new brother Grimr thought.

"Ladies and Hollows 1st" Grimr said as he moved to one side to let his comrades through 1st.........

Lleuca

Gracce Haartz. The thing that mother hollows would tell their  children if their where naughty. As the petit genderless Arrancar hugged to the tall muscular woman, the normally violent psychopath tried her best to remain calm.

"I was just seeing what your guys where up top to Gracce" She said nervously.

And then there was Roderiques. A real trinity of insanity in this dark little corner. Lleuca knew the man was insane but now she was wishing that she never wanted to met him....it was just that the man had a bone chilling aura around him that made Lleuca shiver. 

Taking her eyes off Gracce for a brief second she said "My name is Lleuca and I would like to be friends Roderiques, but I better be going now....."

Rosa 

"Really Lady Muerta ? You think I can do it" Rosa gulped, a bit stunned at the prospect of delivering such a spell, and in front of Lady Muerta as well ! 

Now standing in the centre of the room with the bracelet strapped to her wrist, she straightened out her right arm, the other arm bracing her arm at the wrist to channel her spiritual energy into the bracelet, her palm flat, charging a bright yellow Cero in front of her arm. 

Keeping the Cero orb stable, Rosa started the enchantment. “ Great winds of hell, slam forth your embrace and dig us the soaring tunnel of wind that annilhates the stray ! Vienpesimo !“ 

The cero started to twist like a whirlpool, the wind so strong and violent it was slicing open her heiro skin across her hands and arms. Shit I'm losing control ! She thought before firing it off. 

The tornado was just as strong and large as Muerta's but it was wild and out control, forcing them wait for it to burn itself as it torn up the test area, which thankful wasn't that long. 

Panting and holding her bloody and cut up arm Rosa weakly said "I just don't have you natural infinity with the magical arts ma'am" 

Rosa felt like such a disappointment she just wanted to run away and cry, but she was feeling too tired to so, so she just collapsed to her knees, tears rolling from her wet eyes. 

"I'm sorry Lady Muerta" She said, wiping away the tears with her good arm "I'm a failure" 

Shiro 

(Little bit at a loss to do with Shiro to be honest)

Back to top Go down
Shinbu641
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Shinbu641

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rise from the Ashes   Bleach: Rise from the Ashes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 5:49 pm

(eh decided ageinst waiting.)

zealot - late
-------------------------------------------
zealot sighed at the head captains words scratching his head "you... dont have to tell me twice, ill be here on time the next time you call shino..." he said as he leaned his head down covering most of his upper face with his cowboy hat, he was totally looking at another night of sake if it came down to it.

then zealot looked back at the head captain "well if theres nothing else you need of me head captain ill be on my way." he said as he turned to the door, he begun making his exit.

raven - the man with the dark aura.
------------------------------------------
raven had got the message that everyone was gathering at the head captains office about an hour ago, though he was no where to be seen, actually he was right outside the window listening in on the orders, most of it partained to the captains, and alot of other stuff he already knew, he was kinda glad he didnt just go in.

he didnt do much to hide his spiritual pressure of course so and captain would know he was there, finally it seemed like things were finishing up "well.. its about time i let everyone know im here..." he said was a calm sigh he tilts his hood down over his face a bit, then flash steps disappearing into a flock of ravens.

raven's begin entering head captains office, flying to one spot next to the shino's desk raven appeares kneeling down, his fist to the ground bowing respectfully "reporting... head captain." he says ready to take whatever orders the head captain had for him.

carlito - do you really have what it takes?
-------------------------------------------------
carlito stares back at the new arrancar who dare tread into his sactium, returning a glare with his black and white eyes as he rests head into his hand "it seems your aware one doesnt just become part of the espada... and simply defeating the sand guardian, that is a feat for some, but not to our stature." he says as he lifts his head "it requires a little more then that of course.." carlito was sorta at a loss, there was no one else to really test him at this time, his other subordenants were either busy or off on missions.

without a moment of thinking since it was pretty obvious who had to test him, he rises from his throne he slides his hand in his pocket "your aware of my hierro are you not?.." he asks curiously raising his fist "if you can damage my arm, ill welcome you to the espada with open arms, and you'll acheive the highest rank we have available." he said with a slight smirk.
Back to top Go down
Zenguai
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Zenguai

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rise from the Ashes   Bleach: Rise from the Ashes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 7:18 pm

Vaem: Cozzy
Malvado: Any Hollow - Earth-Bound

Vaem chuckles, "Well before we start working, lets have a drink and talk..." He smiles and pats Frederich on the shoulder. Sitting down at one of the tables, Vaem waves over for some Sake. Waiting on him, he pulls out his papers on Frederich.

--------------------------------

Malvado watched as she left, being Insane was one thing but a Fraccion acting like that was no good for anyone. "Brat..." Malvado listen to Grimr and chuckles, he waits for everyone but Grimr to go through. "Quick question... If we find a reaper there alone think we can process it?" He had a wicked looking smile on his face, after the answer he jumps into the portal. "Human World... Time to Consume."
Back to top Go down
Sivvy
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Sivvy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rise from the Ashes   Bleach: Rise from the Ashes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 1:23 am

=====
New orders -- Romara Ogita
=====

She almost jumped out of her skin when the captain showed up at her door. She rushed to the door, knocking a chair over in the process. "Drat... ow..." Mumbled through the wood door. As it opened the young woman quickly prompted to attention. "Madame Nagauraka... uh... what can i do for you??" a light flush crossed her checks as she realized what the captain might have thought of the small incursion in her room just now.

------
Dismissal
-----

"Yes... good. Just don't let it happen." Shino cleared his throat, dready to move on to other matters. "You are dismissed captain zealot."

He moves his gaze to the man with the feathery display. "I believe your captain is around here somewhere. But knowing her she's off in her own little world. Anyway, why don't you find her, Raven. I'm sure she will want to talk to you." and with that THe head captain got up and stretched. "Shiro! We are departing now." he called as he put his papers away.
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rise from the Ashes   Bleach: Rise from the Ashes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 5:13 pm

Shin: Furtivo
Sivvy: Sayoko
Grace: Muerta, Marieta,
Zen: Frederich, Marieta
Neko: Marieta

----------
Marieta – Incredible Riatsu
----------
As Marieta took a bow at the mention of ladies First.. She entered into the world.. Broken and shattered is all she observed.. a ruined land, destroyed and desolated.. As if a disasted had taken place “So this is what happend after hte Bount vanished.. Truely terrifiying...” she stated.. Quickly followed by Zorro, Malvado and eventuall Grimr “ Sir Grimr.. What do we do ne- “

As a Sensory type, Marieta was able to pick up Raitsu’s very fast.. she staggered as she poited forth “ S-Sir.. A Riatsu.. Of Captain Level at the least... Coming from the west!.. Its massive.. and alone” she spoke. Other then that, Mariata awaited orders. Was it Truly a Captain..?
---------
Muerta – Progress comes in many flavors
----------
Two tassles extended from Muerta’s side.. wrapping gently about the girls arm and radiating a luminous glow that stiched together her wounds” It was a prototype attempt.. And wind is hard to Controll dear... Atleast the stones work and the enchantments aswel.. Now lets see if i can do some more..” She spoke.. letting the runes next to her rotate.. and again she charged a Cero.. This one Rapidly became Black

- Estrago 20 Panteranoch -

The Black energy gathered and started to charge at Muerta’s hand to stead form.. her speed slightly increased as she jabbed her arm through several training targets.. the black lighting like energy orb on her hand piercing through with an eerie sound.. meanwhile she chanted

“Prowl the night, Oh mighty stalker, Strike as none has seen before and end the misery of your foes!”

She stopped running and pointed at the targets “Estrago 20! Panternaoch!” the lighting arched of her hand, and like a darker, more sinisted byakurai, eredicated two more targets “ mhmh... I think im getting the key to this Hechizos...” she smirked.. her tassled wrapped of Rosa’s arm.. and curled back under her robes.. her arms fully healed “ Rosa.. Do not attempt this one.. Electicity is the hardest of the elements to controll.. Followed by Fire, Wind, Water and the easiest.. is Earth” she spoke

The stones beofhre shifted once more and she spoke a simple incantation with little energy on her hand

- Estrago 2 Tiempalmador –

“Rice up! My Earthern Blade!” with a single hit to the ground, a radius expanded.. the first doll was impaled.. then the next two.. it seemed the longer she charged Cero Energy into the ground.. the furher her range would go “ mmh.. That should do” she spoke. And as she pulled her hand of the ground, the spikes crumbled “Now you Rosa...Remember.. Think of what you want to hitr.. and once it gets in range.. it shall be impaled.. aslong as it stands on the ground ofcourse and isnt fast enough to dodge.. Wich wont be much of a problem with these dummies” she chuckled
---------
Furtivo – Undousable flames
------------
Softly the man took off his hat.. even more so revealing the strange, almost shuriken like eyes he had on his face “ Carlito Fabian – The unbreakable.. Legend speaks that a Heero as yours.. is unpenetratable.. However.. I ahve my unique abilities of my own I would like to show you... “he turned his gase to Carlito.. Closing his left eye.. strains started to form in his right one. “Mangekyo Cero-“ He spoke out.

A Few instants later, Flames so dark that they apeared almost invisible when compared to Hueco Mundo’s sky, Danced about on the arm of the Primera. Flames that did not seem to douse even though there was no fuel on his hard Heero to burn from..
---------
Frederich – The Captain who understood!
--------
His eyes sparkled with a sense of joy at the words the captain uttered.. “A Drink?? On a work day?? Oh Captain I might just love you!” he spoke re entering the bar with more energy then before “ Say.. So .. This job as your Lieutenant.. Not sound so bad.. you know.. if we have more talks like this one!” he spoked as he sat down with the Captain” uhg.. Those are my files..” he spoke.. “ dont believe everything those things say captain... Especially not about heroic achievments and what not..” he spoke. The better he looked.. the harder he would have to work..
-------------
Sayoko – Departure Upon us
-------------
“ Goodmorning, Romara chan... or should I say Lieutenant Ogita..” she spoke as she clapsed on the badge of the Squad 9 Lieutenant to her arm.. “ I would love to welcom you further.. But i am affraid we have orders..” she spoke as she guided Romara out of her room.. from the first floor they had a very sharp vantage point

“ We have a grave task.. Squad 9 is the largest force remaining afther the war.. and as Elites.. We have the task of being on the frontlines...” the soldiers below amazed.. before them stood a force of 300 man strong.. all acumilated and ready

“Shogum! I have two messages for you to listen too!” she spoke.. the Shinigami became silent in an instant “First..This is yotur new Lieutenant! Romara Ogita! Treat her with deep respect! “ she ordered.. but then she moved forth once more “ SECOND! You are to march toward earth! WE shall be the vangaurds that will for once and for all finish the work our Squad was once founded for! LETS GO!!”

As the soldiers started to leave in a loud cheer.. she moved with a smile to her new Lieutenant” Also.. Call me by my real name... “ she spoke.. “ Sayoko.. Hyori.. Now come..we are off to the main gate.. “

She moved off as fast as she could.. She seemed to be eager for this battle.. Very eager
Back to top Go down
Zenguai
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Zenguai

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rise from the Ashes   Bleach: Rise from the Ashes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 3:36 am

Malvado entered the world, it was as broken as he had seen before. Nothing changed much since than. He looked around a bit, a simple smile crept on his face as the little Fraccion started to squirm, but she was right about one thing. It was strong. "Well lets go see... shall we?" He looked over at Grimr, waiting on his word. After all it was his lead on this mission.

-----------------------------------

Vaem poured just a little bit in his glass and a bit into Frederich's. He chuckles at his enthusiasm about talking and a bit of drink. "You sell yourself too short, Frederich. Time manipulation is very rare for a Zanpaktou, more so now. Also I heard a few rumors about you, if you dont mind I would like to clear them up, and a few questions for you as well...." He drinks a bit of his sake and scribbles something down on the file.
"The few things I have heard was, you are lazy. Now with that in mind, most Shinigami are expected of certain things. Considering that we are drinking on a work day, this is business. But after your shift if over, I wont care how much you drink... as long as it is with me." Vaem gives him a warm smile, "But when Meetings or Missions are going on, I would like you to follow my example and try to be sober or ready for when we are called, as in not disappearing. moving on, a few questions for me to you." He finishes off his glass of sake and pours him another, offering some more to Frederich.
"The first question is: Since we are low on squad members, it would seem you will need to be close to me more often than not. Think you can handle this? Now it doesnt always mean that you have to be working, just that you are close by...." Vaem thought that would be problematic, considering his drinking which would start as soon as the shift is over with.. a smile crept on his face at the thought of all the booze he had ready. He decided to not ask the other questions for now.
"Any questions you have of me, Frederich?"
Back to top Go down
Nekomata
Goddess
Goddess
Nekomata

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rise from the Ashes   Bleach: Rise from the Ashes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 4:32 pm

Tight Rope Act-------->Gracce Haartz
"How cute..... I can smell your fear, big sis nearly wet herself the second she realized who I was, and when I hugged you, it took all you had to keep from screaming...." Gracce smiled up a Lleuca as his double appeared on her shoulder, both smiling vicious toothy grins. "Where is big brother dear sister? I'm ever so sad I've yet to see him..." The double asked, whispering in her ear as it held tight to her, it had a grip, but no weight. "Still... Perhaps big brother can wait... I think I want to play with big sister... Lots... lots and lots..." Gracce smiled to his double who giggled in response and kissed Lleuca on the cheek. "This is going to be funn~!"

Cryin' Shame-------->Nanao Kurohime
With a yawn Nanao slipped out of Mizuo's arms and lay down on the bed, stretching out and grinning. "Well prince valiant, are you just going to stand their or are you going to make some tea for your patient?" She snickered a bit, tossing his haori aside and slipping shakily out of her hospital gown. "After all, I should be pitied, poor little helpless me, killed her captain, got promoted for it and had her body ripped to shreads in the process, a lot for a little princess like me to go through..." Nanao chuckled bitterly, taking one of her masters old pillows and hugging it, it still smelled like him, she smiled warmly as she embraced it, the fond memories coming back to her. "I appreciate the ride but you don't need to take any more pity kid, I can handle myself..." She said, sitting up holding the pillow tightly, trying not to look at Mizuo.

Wolf in Wolf's clothing-------->Zorro Lagrange
Zorro glared at Grimr as he put away his phone. "We'll settle this later..." He said with a toothy grin on his face as he tore open his own Garganta and passed through alone, shutting it tight behind him, only to find he hadn't gone far from the others, much to his chagrin. He sighed feeling a little foolish and quite a bit defeated but his ears perked up at the mention of a strong captain level reitsu, he noted the direction pointed and without a word zoomed off in its direction not waiting on the others, he wanted nothing to do with them in the first place. Zorro figured they would probably follow as well, but Zorro was a speed demon, as long as he kept up his pace he'd get there first, and that's all he wanted. He couldn't be sure, but the pit in his stomach told him it could be Karuska, while it seemed unlikely she'd show up so far from their meeting place he didn't want to take the chance. He had to get their first and find out for himself. If it wasn't her though, he wanted to be the first to pounce on this new prey and test his skills, as far as he saw it, he had nothing to lose besides the chumps behind him.

Kicking up dust-------->???
A gasp came from the rubble, as a young girl looked up at the scene of the Arrancar's arrival. "M-Monsters... Monsters from the sky..." she shuddered, slinking back into the rocks she was using as a hiding spot. "Not again..." She whimpered running through her little tunnel of rubble and rocks to her underground subway sanctuary. Behind her a stream of weak untempered reitsu leaked its traces from where she'd been, slowly fading and leaving a trail to her location. It was dark in the tunnel, she had used flash lights before, but after a time the batteries would die. Her hand glowed bright in the darkness, lighting her way through the cavern, her only hope was to get far enough away from them that they wouldn't find her but using her talent was making her easier to see.
Back to top Go down
https://kitsunemura.forumotion.com
Valkyria
Fox Cub
Fox Cub
Valkyria

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rise from the Ashes   Bleach: Rise from the Ashes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 5:04 pm

-----Field Drill: To fight a war-------
With a formal bow Nathalie acknowledged that Dororo had accepted her request and stated her plan” I want your man to be injured by Dummy Hollows, during a full scale level five Hollow outbreak” she spoke, earnest and if it was the most normal thing in the world. Dummy Hollows, Puppets with the same attitude and attacks as hollows, Could hurt a Shinigami, but would mostly not kill them. A leve five outbreak signaled a force of four hundred to five hundred hollow in a radiance of thirty kilometers. It was a high level threat, and always tackled by at least one entire squad, and a Captain to command them. But as like all the Squads in the seretei, No Squad was at 100%. What she was asking was basically Suicide for Squad 8

“ A midst combat, Me and my people will assist you in fights, but more so heal you on scene. I calculated this to heighten our battlefield durability with 430%. She spoke in all earnestly “Further more.. “she stared “ I want us to battle, and give orders at the same time. And since Dummy Hollows would not be much of a battle.. I suggest we fight each other..Will you assist me?” She finished her request with a bow. She knew it was mad, But Nathalie would not move from her ideas quite that easily

------------- shifting interests -----------
“Hey.....Hey.... Graacce.... You go talk with Carl-Carl.... We spoke already during the day he saved me...hehe...Carl Carl is to strong to be a friend....hehe... I don't like him that way....But he gives Roderiques a home....” Instead, the eyes of the madman shifted to the female.. whom he followed now “Hey.....hey... Lucy... No need to hurry... Lets Talk.. and be friends..” His attention had now fixated upon the Twelth Espada. The color of his hair turned a passionate red as he stalked “hey....hey... Maybe we can play some games..”

For now, It seemed Graace was cleared of his stalker, poor Lleuca was his next victim. Yet Roderiques never forget any of his “Friends” He would come back yet for Graacce.

-------More punishment, More fashion-------
“Captain! You are late!” She spoke as Zealot exited the meeting room “all the others already left long ago! I was all alone hear you know?!” she spoke with a sobby voice, holding her head in her hands and shaking her body “ it was absolutely awful!! You better make that up to me!”

And be damned if she had not already found the perfect way he could make it up to her “Take me shopping Captain! I want to pick our Squads new uniform! It has to be much more stylish now that we are under lead of Captain Zealot! One of the Three Senior Captains!” she seemed to be rather excited with the idea.
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rise from the Ashes   Bleach: Rise from the Ashes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 11:39 pm

Ariana
~~~~~~~~~
The girl sighed as her headache eased off, and she walked into her squad. "Listen up men!" She yelled as the men turned to her. "The captain is away so I'm in charge, he told me to take care of things so you know what that means" She walked over and pointed to a group of men. "You, take care of section 7, and you 3" she continued this, assigning groups to different areas.

(Not sure if it is surveillance of the seratei or living world soooo )

Dororo
~~~~~~~~~
A slight smirk appeared on the man's face as he listened to the fourth captain's idea. "don't do it, it seems like a bad idea... we could loose men" the voice in his head said, but he shook it slightly with the same smirk on his face. "No no my men are strong and I trust squad 4 in keeping them safe. I'm also really interested in seeing what captain Nathalie can do." He turned to her and gave her a nod putting out his hand to shake hers. "Sounds good to me, I'll get my men ready, contact me when you are"
Back to top Go down
Beelze
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Beelze

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rise from the Ashes   Bleach: Rise from the Ashes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 2:51 am

Sergei - Something Wicked Comes this Way - To the Gotei 13

The monster had made its journey through the blighted lands of the Soul Society eventually the devastation had grown less and civilization had seemed to return, well if you could call the feudal societies that banded together like gangs mostly independent and forgotten by the Seireitei so no one batted an eye at the displaced soul for the most part, even as he entered the numbered districts most saw the black cloak and sword and knew enough to stay.

Then at last the first part of the Espada's odyssey was complete as he approached the South Gate materialized to block his path. With this the face atop Sergei's shoulder's had begone to grin even if only slightly, before it stetted back into a more neutral look of discussed.
Back to top Go down
Shinbu641
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Shinbu641

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rise from the Ashes   Bleach: Rise from the Ashes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 6:34 am

carlito - truely undousable?
------------------------------------------
carlito watched as the arrancar did his worse, the flames stretched around his arm easily, his other hand casualy resting in his pocket. he lowered his arm examining the flames, the flames contenued to grow "i see.." he said calmly showing no emotion of pain, he waved his arm to the side trying to get rid of them "these flames arnt ment to stop... no matter what you do it seems." he said as they contenue to travel up his arm, burning his sleeve in the proccess.

bringing his arm back he looks to the arrancar "this is a dangerous power you have... anyone else would probably have to server their own limb to get rid of it, however..." he said as he swung his arm to the side hard slicing through the flames getting rid of them. "one with my level of spiritual pressure has no fear of such tricks..." he said then looking to his arm his sleeve was burnt, revealing a few burn marks, they soon vanished as his regeneration kicked in. "hmm.. i stay true to my word, but first... what is your name and why do you wish to join the espada?" he asks lowering his arm gazing back at the mystery arrancar, surely there must be some reason why he wanted to join.

raven - a new captain? really?.....
--------------------------------------
raven's hood lifts up slightly "a new captain?.." he spoke dejectingly at first then sighed... it was inevitable, he was to have a captain sooner or later anyway he had gone on so long with out a captain since the war he was getting used to working alone which he mostly prefered, ravens hood lowers back down "of course head captain, i think i have a hunch who your talking about..." he said as he disappearing into his ravens, flash stepping off.

raven appearing next to the girl on her phone, with his hands in his pockets he lifts his hood up with his head "hmph so your the new boss huh?" he said as he peeked out from under his hood.

zealot
--------------------------------------
(more on the way...)
Back to top Go down
Sivvy
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Sivvy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rise from the Ashes   Bleach: Rise from the Ashes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 6:49 am

promotional rush - Romara Ogita
========================

"What?! Captain... Are you, wha?!" Poor little Romara was still trying to make sense of all this. She was now officially lieutenant?! She was going to the human world again?! all in all, today is a very confusingly surprising day. As her captain made her speech, Romara stood quietly. fear on the eyes on her was great and made her blush a little. When Sayoko was finished, the confused girl tugged on her sleeve. "Ugh... Captain Naga, I mean, Captain Sayoko. this is all so sudden. Why me?

Off to the land of the not so much living anymore place - Karuska

"Well that's over..." Karuska sighed, turning to return to the meeting hall. Only to run into her Lieutenant, Raven. "Ach! Watch where you're going... Oh, you're raven right?" she said staring up and down the much taller man. "I thought you'd be more impressive. Whatever. I'm off to the human world on business. You may accompany at your own discretion. If not, just keep the labs clean and not erupted. I'm sure you can handle that. after all, you were higher rank than me at the beginning of the war." It was a small joke seeing as she wasn't liked very much thanks to her cold persona. "anyway you coming or what?" She said walking off to the gate to the human world as to Sayoko's request.

Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rise from the Ashes   Bleach: Rise from the Ashes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 9:25 am

Sivvy: Sayoko, Seifuku
Shin: Furtivo, Sayoko, Seifuku
Neko: Seifuku, Sayoko, Marieta, Mizou
Zen: Marieuta, Seifuku, Sayoko, Frederich
Atty: Squad 2
Beelze: Squad 2
Grace: Marieta, Sayoko, Seifuku

In The Human world, Arrancars and Shinigami can fly. In there own, Riatsu dense worlds, they cannot.. Do not forget this people.
---------------
Marieta – Unconfirmed Riatsu
--------------
As Marieta tried to confirm what she was sensing.. She slowly spoke up "Its not a Cap- " Before the end of her sentence.. Zorro had already dashed off, causing her to squeek in supprise, A bright blush covered her face for such a foolish sound.. she closed her eyes and tried to speak stronger to hide the fact she was suprised " Sir Grirm.. The Riatsu I send is of Comparable Strenght, but... It is absolutly no Captain. It lacks controll" she spoke looking over at the Direction " I await your Orders Sir"

As she was about to hover next to the mission leader and lower her ability, she got a shiver running down her spine "..So many... Sir! SHinigami Signatures at the destination of Zorro... Two Captain level Riatsu's, and an increasing numbers.. 20...40...60... Rising steadily!"
--------------
Furtivo – Nearly Impossible Strenght
------------
Panting and holding his hand to the left eye, Furtivo watched as the Primera shrugged off the Black flames he casted upon his arm... and then the question asked reached him “ You have just shown so, Carlito-Sama... “ he stretchedh is back and took his eye away.. a tear of black dropped from his socket “ Mangekyo Cero.. Should not be shrugged off.. or doused.. Even now the pillar you used to clence the flames of your arms burn.. Unless I douse them myzelf” he pressed his hands together.. and the flames softly came to a death

“Your strenght.. Is surpassing what i expected to find.. To be able to stop the Mangekyo Cero.. Is an feat i dare say none of your underling can achieve that... Let me join you, My reasons are my own..”
----------------
Squad 2 – Orders dispatched
---------------
“Right! Rukon District for Team 5! Move Move!” the Soul Society would soon be scanned.. as always, Arianna’s Route would be at the South Gate.. As it always was.. Normally with her captain though. This would be the first time without him
----------------
Frederich – Nanakemono
---------------
“Time-type huh...” He spoke.. he seemed to be looking to the side “Captain.. .I agree to all your terms but one..” He spoke as he stood up and looked over his shoulder” If i am in danger.. I want you to allow me and Nanakemono to be drunk..” he sighed once and looked back to the captain “ Me and Nanakemono.. We Actually work better when we are Drunk.. In love.. Or very Angry... “

Nanakemono.. A Blade with a Standard release.. and Three Conditional releases.. A blade that was as true to the Sloth as possible,.. Lazy.. but a dangerous creature
---------------
Mizou – The Honorable Assassin
--------------
“Are you all comfte-“ he got slammed with his Hyori in his face... as soon as he removed it.. he got a glance of her.. undressed body.. she grasped the pillow and hugged it cutely... that did not help, and a Blush formed over the Young Captains face “C..Captain Kurohime... You should...consider being aslightly less exposed... Wich was wierd coming from the man wearing the most exposed unifor the Shinigami had to offer.. but there it was

“I.. Am not a kid.. He spoke.. It seemed she was not looking at him either..”And asides.. You asked for a tea.. The water is boiling right now..” He gently moved closer.. she didnt seem to flinch from his clothing comment.. so why would it bother her.. he sat on the bed side as he handed her the cup of tea “ You shouldnt look so sad... Its like a flower withering... “ he spoke.. imidatly blushing.. as he realized what he just told her
---------------
Sayoko – To the Human World!
---------------
“ Because I decided so.. You are perfect for my Squad... Aside.. You have a rare gift...Don’t you.. Sensor?” she spoke with a grin... as they appeared upon the Travel Gate area.. the portway to other dimensions.. Especially the Human one “hehe... excting.. “she stated as she saw Karuska, and some other guy she hadnt met before “ must be her Lieutenant.. “ she spoke to Romara as she moved closer to the two

“ Well then.. I see Squad 10 and 9 Mobilized..Are you ready, Karuska? “ Sayoko seemed rather eager to leave.. Earth.. She loved it, it was where the best battles always took place! The gates opened, and Sayoko took Helm “ EVERYONE! FORTH!” everywhere black butterflies raised, passways to not be eaten by the protector of the passage between worlds

Running forth, The long dark, sticky tunnel was a lesser experience.. Poor Romara, Forced to run along with her Captain. There it was, The light on the end of the tunnel.. Two gates opened in the middle of the sky, And out flew, with a leap Sayoko, breathing in the thin air she smiled “Aaah... Now then... Romara chan! Scan the enviorment”

( Again sorry it all seems so rushed x3 )
-------------------
Seifuku - Riatsu... Never heard of that food..
-----------------
“ The Hell...?” A voice spoke as he saw.. very faint in the disttance.. something that resembled several people coming out of no where... and dropping down below..” Humans....?” he murred as he bit into his Curry Salsa spiced Hollow Leg “ Mabye I need to go see...huh..? “ In the distance he saw something speeding closer...” Well whadda you know.. Another one..”

From a distance he could only reconize it as a Blue or green bolt.. but it looked like something was in it.. and comming his way.. and thus the way of the things that just jumped out of the sky “well.. Im gonna watch this.. Looks like fun” he spoke..taking a drink from his “Seasoned and Aged Hollow Blood Ale”
Back to top Go down
Nekomata
Goddess
Goddess
Nekomata

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rise from the Ashes   Bleach: Rise from the Ashes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 12:44 pm

The best medicine-------->Nanao Kurohime
"P-Pffff...PAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!" Nanao cracked up laughing rolling around the bed as she slammed the mattress with her fist in a fit of uncontrollable laughter. "A W-Withering flower!? AHAHAHA!!" She couldn't stop it tickled her so, she bit down on the pillow and tried her hardest to control it, her stomach was starting to hurt and tears streamed down her cheeks. "T-That's the best line you could come up with!? Jeeez Romeo! Get some better material, I mean if this is how you try to get into my pants you are doing it all wrong!" She giggled holding her sides and shaking her head. Finally calming down she slipped under the covers and took the cup of tea. "You're cute for a shrimp, I can tell you aren't accustomed to your role, I remember the old captain of second division, I liked her, Gon told me she was a lot like me when they were kids... When they dated..." A smile crossed her face as she recounted it. "You and I met before though I doubt you remember it... Do you remember a masked little girl Gon-sama brought to spar with your combat class one day?" She asked with a mischievous grin on her face.

A Hunter's Senses-------->Zorro Lagrange
As he approached, Zorro was hit by a wave of retsu, his animal instincts kicking in and making him stop dead. There were more then just one strong reitsu, there were numerous captain level spirits appearing, some weaker then others, few matching what he assumed was his original target. Without a word Zorro fell to earth, suppressing his reitsu as he plunged into the ruins below, finding a hiding spot and watching the skies above. He could see the gate of the Shinigami open, he watched them exit and look around. Among the gaggle of faces Zorro saw her, Kuraska! A huge joyful smile crossed his face as he tried to contain his excitement, there she was! Still, he would be in trouble if he was seen, the house they were supposed to meet at wasn't to far, he'd have to go by foot and keep his reitsu suppressed but it was better then staying here and was probably his best chance to meet with her. Zorro started off at a slow pace, crawling out of the area, trying not to disturb the earth and rubble around him. Only sprinting when he felt he was in a good out of sight position.

The Master-------->???
The girl ran and ran down the subway tunnel running out of breath she decided it best to fly. She jumped up her hair starting to glow and she zoomed down the halls of the large cavern till she found the stairwell she was looking for, gliding up it she finally arrived at her destination, the lab. "Master master!! Monsters from the sky!" She squealed taking hold of the side of his coat and tugging on it. "Monsters?" A low raspy voice came from the man in a long black cloak covered in black feathers. His pale white lanky arms reached out and he snatched up the girl, lifting her in the air with a snarl. "Are you sure!? They came from the sky!?" He snarled with a look of madness in his eyes that nearly made the girl faint. "Y-Yes!! It was monsters! Real ones! T-They ripped open the sky and walked out!" She whimpered squirming in his grasp. "I see... away with you then!" He said dropping her and snapping his fingers, the girl vanishing into sparkles of light that faded into his body. "Its them it must be... finally I'm not alone" He cheered, a psychotic smile crossing his face.
Back to top Go down
Sivvy
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Sivvy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rise from the Ashes   Bleach: Rise from the Ashes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 2:18 pm

More Rushing ---- Romara
==================

Everything was still going to fast for her. they were at the gate then going through the dimensional rift between worlds; the place always freaked Romara out. At least she was able to keep up with her captain. when they finally reached the world of the living. The wasteland that was now earth was a sight to behold. An entire city, decimated. it was a little sad actually. "I guess i'll scan the area, Captain." She said meekly. putting a hand to her temple to help concentrate. "There's a group of high raitsu individuals, inimical in nature. Probably some Arrancar. A low one heading in the opposite direction, not sure what that one is."

"Um... Madame Sayoko, do we have other captain along besides Miss Karuska?" the question seemed obvious that there were no others here. "There seems to be a neutral party if not. It's near by though." With that she set her hand down to her side and waited for new orders.

Idiot hunting - Karuska
________________-__

A low level of raitsu... Probably moron. Karuska sighed and moved towards her own objective. "Raven, I'm giving you permission to do as you please, but you are under Sayoko's orders. I have matters that need attending to." And with that she Vanished and began her own trek to the rendezvous point.

Obviously she made it first. She wasn't worried about hiding herself. It wasn't part of her plan. SHe just wanted to get in and get out. and if the moron was sweet... well that was a different story all together. A smile and blush graced her face, making it look softer.
Back to top Go down
VGrace
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
VGrace

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rise from the Ashes   Bleach: Rise from the Ashes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 4:47 pm

Grimr- Cozzy, Zen, Neko and I think maybe everyone at this point lol

Lleuca- Neko, Valkryie

Rosa- Cozzy

Shrio- Sivvy
…………………………………………………………

Grimr

Grimr snarled as he was too late to catch Zorro from creating his own Garganta and passing through. For a brief second all he wanted to do was to kill something, to tear it’s flesh with his bare hands and teeth. Preferably Zorro’s but after a quick breath he regained his composer and sighed. I’ve only been trying to help the stupid boy and this is how he repays me? Grimr thought to himself as he listened to Malvado.

“If you think you can capture a Soul Reaper intact without unnecessary injury then go ahead, but serouisly please brother don’t take risks out there” Grimr said after a moment of reflection, patting Malvado on the arm.

“Good hunting” He wished as he followed behind Malvado though the Garganta , thinking of a suitable punishment for Zorro. I should just break his blasted phone…

As he stepped though to the World of Living, Grimr spotted Zorro dart off in some direction but before he had a chance to pursue him, he was cut by Marieta squeaking about a powerful Spirtual Pressure, a split second before the massive spiritual energy hit him like a brick wall. By the 10 he thought, it almost fells like the Kenpachi’s of old!

As Marieta rattled of approaching forces Grimr become alarmed. To meet two captains straight out of the black only could mean that the Soul Reapers where after the powerful soul as well. He was nearly tempted to call retreat but the prospect of stealing away such a asset or allow it to fall into the hands of the Soul Reapers was enough to keep him in the game.

“OK change of plan people” He shouted “Marieta, follow Zorro and get him to fall back to the rally point here by any means. You two will have to cover our backs. If you are engaged by a Captain class, disengage immediately” Gin would never forgive me if you were killed

Turning to Malvado he said “Brother we need to capture the target ASAP before the Soul Reapers arrive” knowing that Malvado would be behind him no matter what he said to him, he sonido in the direction of the Spirit Energy.

Nearing It Grimr sensed the presence of the Cpatains no close for his liking. Damm!

He reappeared on top of old crumbling supermarket overlooking a burnt out restusant where the taget was hiding it out.

Drawing his zanpaktou he whispered “I will be the bait Malvado and draw him out. You will have the honour of bringing it down”……

………………………………………………………………………

Lleuca

Gracce was right. It had taken it all her willpower to not scream out loud and run like a little cowardly bitch as Gracce had hugged her. This is so fucked up she thought as Roderiques changed his hair to match hers.

And then Gracce’s…double kissed her on the cheek. It was a odd and unpleasant sensation. It felt fake like cheap rubber; there was no warmth to it what’s so ever compared to Lleuca’s always boiling skin. It felt dead.

“I have an idea” She said finally having the courage to speak up. “I felt a new…friend come home so maybe we could see if he wants to play…if not we can always murder him”

……………………………………………………………………

Rosa

Feeling the oddly cool cloth wrap around her arms and start the healing process. Miss Muerta is so kind Rosa blushed as she sat on the floor and the watched as Muerta started a new spell, astounding Rosa at the ease of which that Muerta fired off the spells. I’m so jealous she thought to herself.

As the wrapping retracted, Rosa inspected her newly healed arm, flexing it and checking its reflexes. It all seemed fined and perfect working order.

As she took her place once again in the center of room she took a breath. Don’t fuck up this Rosa she thought as she charged a bala strength cero in her hand. Make Lady Muerta proud.

“Rise up! My Earthern Blade!, Estrago 2 Tiempalmador” She shouted as she throw her fist at the ground. Almost straight away several spikes erupted from the ground and pierced the nearest dummy, ripping it apart, before it continued along to the next dummy and so on.

“I guess I’m an Earthy then” She laughed.

………………………………………………………………………

Shiro

Having been waiting outside the Captains hall since the ‘collapse’ of the lieutenants meeting , Shiro stepped inside as she heard her Captain call for her.

Taking the papers from her Captain, she smiled and said “Captain Shino had did the meeting go ? I heard there was some commotion with Captain Kurohime…”
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rise from the Ashes   Bleach: Rise from the Ashes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 5:13 pm

Sivvy: Sayoko, Marieta
Shin: Sayoko, Marieta
Neko: Mizou, Marieta
Grace: Sayoko, Marieta
Zen: Sayoko, Marieta
---------------
Mizou – Old Masters
---------------
“D..Dont laught at me..” he spoke with a blush as the girl rolled over her sheets laughing.. standing up he looked away... He wasnt good with girls.. they called him cute but... He never had a girlfriend “ yeah yeah.. calm your attitude..” when she finally stopped laughing.. he listened to her story “ mh.. Chizo-Sensei..” he repeated softly as he spoke of her Sensei, Then she brought up That day... “ ah... I remember.. We werent allowed to see our opponents. As there faces would give us away information of there entire fighting style.. I was paired with a girl that was able to push me aside.. I was quite ashamed.. “ Those days.. it was a training that did not allow him to use a Katana.. it was about hand to hand combat. And he failed it. Later his teacher revelaed that it she was impressed with his opponent “ That was you was’nt it? “ He asked as he sat back down.. almost nervous

He remembered Chizou- Sensei alot. Especially when he grasped her cloth, wrapped arround his handle. “Funny enough.. I apperently Resemble the young Gon-Senpei.. “ as his hand grasped his sword he chuckled “ Especially since my “Brute weapon”. Comapered to the most Katana’s arround Squad 11.. His Katana was prim and fine. But for a Stealth Squad member.. It was huge and out of shape “ Chizou-Sensei.. Taught me alot of your master.. she was always happy when she talked about him”
----------------
Sayoko – They Call me.. The Arrancar Killer
-----------------
“ Alright.. Karuska I need you too..---“ But before she could finish her sentence.. She noticed the Captain to be gone “W..What...Where did...!!” It became clear to her very easily, that there was no time to worry about such things... Espada.. She was sure of it..

“ Soldiers! Set up base camp.. I have other things to do” she spoke, looking to her Lieutenant “ Romara-chan, Use your powers and try find out where Captain Karuska is. Then get her ass back over here! Secondary is to locate that other source.. Cause Romara.. There are no other captains here...” Sayoko ordered “Lietenant Raven.. Escort Romara to the point.. I am sorry Romara, But it seems I have a job of my own to do” she spoke.. and then once more dissapeared

“sheit.... Wanted to just work in my Lieutenant peacefully.. But i imiddialy get to deal with this crap..” She asppeared next to the two Arrancars.. One wich was looking battle ready, and one that looked like he just recieved orders to move out “Sorry... But you two arent going anywhere...” she spoke.. her blade unseathing and pointing to the two “ Captain Sayoko Hyori.. Squad 9.. But you knew as much.. Dont you Grirm...? Still carry that pretty scar i gave you on your chest..? Sorry.. But I cannot let you get to that asset... Im pissed enough you ruined my Lieutenants field day...”

Her Eye then fell to Malvado and she chuckled” What.. Number 7? A newbie at it? Aww.. You didnt think you would run into me, Did you Grimr?” she spoke “ oi..Newbie.. Tell me your name before I kill you..I sleep bad not knowing who i burried..”
--------------
Marieta – To Trace the Prey
--------------
“Understood” She spoke, as she altered her flight pattern.. in search of the Espada 13.. But wherever she went, the dense feeling of the Asset was overpowering her ability to detect. It was quite upsetting to her “ mmmh.. Zorro is going to get his ass busted” she thought to herself.. using her powers and slower flight, she edged arround the battle... only from the corner of her eyes could she see them.. the Espada and a third figure.. “ heh.. That person does not stand a change against Sir Grimr.. It is almost laughable
-------------
Muerta - Gentle Evil
--------------
Muerta embraced Rosa from behind. A smile curled over her lips as she whispered softly " well done... " that was all.. the tassles shuffled silently beneath her outfit "you did really well... As for your Element.. Who knows? The way you handled it would suggest so.. It could also be the degree of this spell.. "

Muerta kept giving the gentle hug for a bit longer before she let go and took a briefcase" keep it, Rosa.. You will be my first Student.. However we have to ask Carlito to give us others to ....work with" she spoke.. closing a suitcase with three more braclets, adored by eight diffrent gems.

"Come... let us move" the doors shifted open with a singal motion of the Espada.. she moved forward. an eager look over her face as she headed up the stairs of the libary once more

Last edited by Cozzy on Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shinbu641
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Shinbu641

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rise from the Ashes   Bleach: Rise from the Ashes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 8:35 pm

(way to rush guys seriously >.>)

raven - following along, or marching to war?
--------------------------------------------------
raven scoffed as he followed along his new captain, agien he wasnt really looking forward to this but he would have to make due.

not a word was spoken from raven as they made their way to the human world, he was kinda felling eager at first but he was calm when they reached the human world of course karuska made off, something he was kinda expecting it, it must've been something to do with her talking on the phone, he could care less really.

when she made off leaving the rest he lift's his head out from under his hood to veiw the human world, it was in ruins much like the soul society, just the way he had left it when he was in the war "you know... im not really free to do anything if im under orders..." he said with a sigh as he looked to sayoko he reluctantly nods "sure..." he said as he flash steps near romara, his had laid casually in his pockets as he lifts his head back fown, his face covered by his hood.

zealot -
--------------------------------------------------
(terrably sorry about the delay, had to go without internet last night.)

zealot smiled as he came out of the hall to his liutenant, but in that moment it wasnt any better then before, she wanted to go shopping now, and they didnt have any good stores in the sereitei. he looked around as he noticed the rest of the captains making off to the senkaimon gate, obviously something big was about to go down he didnt know what it was but with the people that were headed to the gate it had to be big.

he tilts his hat down "well sohuki i think i know where ill take you shopping.. though i warn you, i dont know how much money i have in that wallet you stole..." he said as he walks off casually his hand in his pocket, and with that he and if his liutenant was willing would make way for the senkaimon gate.

carlito -
-------------------------------------------------
carlito with out a word, sonido'd next to the arrancar, his sonido being slower left a with trail, he lifts the arm that the arrancar had burnt aims his hand at the arrancar almost as if he was charging a cero"espada 6..." he said calmly a tattoo of a 6 soon appeared on the arrancars hand.

carlito backs his hand off then smiles "with that technique, dont dissappoint me." he said as he turns back to his throne.
Back to top Go down
Zenguai
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Zenguai

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rise from the Ashes   Bleach: Rise from the Ashes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 9:37 pm

Cozzy: Malvado, Vaem
Vgrace: Malvado
Anyone in Human World: Malvado.

Vaem gets a bit of a smile on his face, "I dont see any reason why not but as a captain I have to ask why." He finishes off his sake and pours another. "For the most part, I think this will be fun.. dont you?"

-------------------
Malvado watches as Zorro takes off. Chuckles a bit to himself as he hears the little Fraccion spout out a few things.
"Right behind you, brother." cracking his neck a bit and follows Grimr.
Back to top Go down
Nekomata
Goddess
Goddess
Nekomata

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rise from the Ashes   Bleach: Rise from the Ashes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 5:28 am

Head in the Lion's mouth-------->Gracce Haartz
"Ehhhh? That sounds boring! Big sister is boooring....I got it! Lets play doctor! I'll cut you open and remove all the bad stuff~!" The Gracce on her shoulder said with an evil grin, a snake like tongue wriggling from his mouth. "Now now... We don't want Sis to break... yet... We'll be back... then we'll play lots and lots of games... and Roderiques... Don't break big sister... I will be very cross if you break my toys..." Gracce smiled an blushed a bit, still excited to have made a friend. Gracce had dilly dallied long enough after all, big brother was sure to be cross with him for being so late. With that both Gracces vanished on the spot as if they were never there. Gracce appeared at last before Carlito and smiled playfully at him, he could see that Carlito wasn't alone but he didn't care to much about the other creature. He didn't seem to pose a threat at the moment and didn't seem concerned with Gracce either. Gracce approached Carlito moving like a ghost towards the new leader, a child like smile on his lips with the eyes of a predator stalking its prey. "Big brother!" Gracce said with glee and child like laughter as he hugged the Primera tightly around the waist. "I'm sorry I'm late! I made a new friend and met a big sister!" He smiled excitedly hopping up and down, blushing genuinely as he hugged Carlito. "Who is this one? Is he a playmate? A new sibling? or..." Gracce's eyes turned serpentine once more as his cold gaze met Furtivo's eyes. "An invader?" His smile became a massive grin of fangs and teeth, resembling a beast bearing its fangs at an enemy who walked into its territory.

Making headway-------->Nanao Kurohime
Nanao slammed her fist against the wall, cracks in the wall forming from the impression her hand left. She didn't look up or even breath for a moment. "You're nothing like Gon-sama, that's not what this is about..." She said with a bit of a cold look in her eyes but she quickly shook it off and sighed. "No, you remind me of someone else actually... My little brother... He's dead too but thats beside the point... You are just like him, he never knew how to talk to girls and always said the wrong thing, but still tried to be a gentlemen and a hero..." Nanao snickered looking at Mizuo. "Good memories..." She chuckled taking a good swig of her tea and tossing the empty cup aside. A bad move normally but her aim was true, the cup smacked against the cushioned back of a chair to the side and landed safely in the seat. "Enough about that, bring me something to eat, I'm starve I haven't eaten since the war!" She grumbled, being a bit bratty on purpose.

Love Nest-------->Zorro Lagrange
Zorro sneezed out of the blue, he could only assume people were saying things about him. `It Didn't matter, he could feel his associates near the soon to be battlefield he knew the Shinigami would probably be more concerned with them then him, he'd adjusted his reitsu enough to seem insignificant to anyone who detected him, if they could detect him at all, they most likely wouldn't pay him any attention now. He zoomed off at great speed, each step a sonido in its own right till finally he reached the house. Taking a second to catch his breath before knocking and walking in. "Honey? I'm home..." He said with a cautious smile on his face. "Karu-baby?" He called as he walked in looking around for her.

Likely So-------->???
With the girl absorbed into his body he could see her path, and where she'd seen the "monsters" sure enough, he could tell, it was them. "Excellent.... Its time we face them... Depending on their receptiveness, I'll either be going home... or getting quite a meal..." He chuckled and started to make his way towards the location, picking up the reitsu of the creatures he was pursuing, making his way towards where they were gathering, his speed was no better then a running human, each step shaking the ground as he ran.
Back to top Go down
Sivvy
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Sivvy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rise from the Ashes   Bleach: Rise from the Ashes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 6:29 am

Debriefing with the Lieutenant
++++++++++++++++++++++

Shino sighed, pushing hair from his face. "You could say that. Apparently the war and the death of her former captain by her own hand left her with some dramatic stresses. It's not my place to judge; she'll just have to get use to the loss. As all need to." Death was an inevitable thing, and complaining about it solved nothing. The time spent under his own captain taught him that. As the head he needed to be strong and suffer the burden of each death in his own way. It was a thankless job that the others would never be able to understand.

"Anyway, how was the other lieutenants? I believe one picked Zealot's pocket, am i right?" A smile gracing his face as he and little Shiro walked back to his office. It was still a nice day, but duty required him in his office. Sadly.

Tracking the Mad Woman
--------------------------------

"Right, Madame." Romara answered as Sayoko vanished to confront the Arrancar. It was disappointing that she couldn't help the woman. she would think the other captain could handle herself, but then Romara guessed it was more the issue of rogue agents than keeping oneself safe. She stared at the man that was Karuska's Lieutenant. The way he stood there with a hood over his head; it was rather distasteful, but then that was his choice. Didn't mean she had to care for it...

"Okay... she went... that way!" she said pointing to the direction of the mansion. "Lets go then." with that she began her own trek to the rendezvous point of Karuska and Zorro. Each step moving more determined to make her captain proud and that she had made the right choice. But she wasn't sure how she would do in a fight. Her shikai was still new to her and doubt started to cloud her mind. Be calm pup. I shall guide you through the trials. "Thank you, My Lady."

Shell shocking
------------------

Karuska meandered the mansion, curious on the new damages that could have been caused on the foundation. Everything seemed to have remained the same, even the hole where they broke in to fight the bount that used this as a stronghold. That was a good day. She began reminiscing on things caught in time between fights and interrupted times of calm.

Some how she found herself in the kitchen cleaning a cup for some reason. She guessed it was to make tea, which sounded good. She set a kettle on the oven top and started the water to boil. out of nowhere came Zorro's voice, and her heart skipped. Blush crossed her face as she tried to regain her composure. She didn't speak up, he would find her sooner or later. He always did.
Back to top Go down
Valkyria
Fox Cub
Fox Cub
Valkyria

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rise from the Ashes   Bleach: Rise from the Ashes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 9:21 am

--------The Field Drill: Mock Battle Supreme--------
The expression of the female changed from interested to a big smile. She cocked her head, closed her eyes and seemed to be truly happy “ Thank you, Captain Dororo.. It will be an interesting learning experience, I am certain”

She went on to discuss the various details that still lying bare “ Western Field would be a good location.. I need a little time to set up what i have planned, Then I would love to see you upon the fields”

With that the captain exited the meeting hall, and was on her way to the Squad 4 Hospital, to see just who Momoka had picked for the exercise “Momoka-chan, Ready everyone for the event. It has started”

-------------Friends? Never enough Friends!------------
“hehe....hehe... Yes.. .Friend.. But you special friend” Roderiques spoke as he put an arm around Lleuca “ You.. Me... Still have a play-date...hehe....hehe...” He spoke. He too had picked up the Riatsu ever since his other friend fell outside of the castle.. “ heh...Heh.. I want to be friends with him too..” He decided to stick with Lleuca, his hair growing ever more red.

As the Small Graacce left Roderiques appeared with his face right in front of Lleuca.. Yet he was upside down, standing on the roof it seemed “ Heh...Heh... So Lleuca... What game do we play..?”

---------Shopping Really??---------
She was so excited that she didn't even bother to lie anymore. She quickly handed over the wallet and pumped her fist in Victory “Yeeesssss!! Human world even!! Captain you are the absolute best!!” she squealed happily, Sohuki was easily please as long as she got enough expensive things. “ Mabye Prada! Oh! Oh! Oh! I know! Calvin Klein!”

Happily she walked along side her Captain toward the gate, where members of the 9th Squad where posed in a guarding way. They had boxes with them, and seemingly supplies “Captain Zealot, What is this all about..? “ At the tone of her voice, a few of the Squad 9 members recoiled” T..That is.. Sohuki!!” “ I thought, that was one face we wouldn't see anymore..”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rise from the Ashes   Bleach: Rise from the Ashes - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bleach: Rise from the Ashes
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next